Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Friend

User Image
Joanna 'Mage' Hisakata

The undead life may seem idle,...

Joanna was sitting in her old wheelchair when the maid came in. The look on the maid's face was priceless. Very few knew of Joanna's past, and it was probably better that way. Standing up, Joanna looked at the maid. "Yes?" Joanna had a guess on why the maid was here, but she would allow the girl to do her job. The maid curtsied then gave her message. "It's time to get ready for your future mates miss Joanna." The maid curtsied again. Joanna nodded. "I understand, go ahead and tell those you haven't yet. I will prepare myself." She gave a nod of her head letting the maid know she could go. As soon as the young girl had left, Joanna looked out the window. The sun was already rising.
Even she was immortal, she knew she could not stop time, nor did she really want to try. It could directly alter the future so that her own kind was defeated, and none of them remained. That was not a risk she was going to take. Looking back at the dress she picked out, she sighed and got ready. Hopefully she would be able to be back in her preferred outfits, even if they were considered boys clothes. She had always seem to prefer pants over skirts, even when she was little and wasn't allowed to wear them, since she was still being taught how to be a lady. Even now she could hear her mother or private tutor commenting on something she did wrong, and forcing her to do it all again. Eventually Joanna finished all the little details on her outfit. It was a little to stiff and a bit uncomfortable, but she wasn't going to be reprimanded while her mother had been standing right by her as she bought the dress. At least it wasn't pink, for it was such a dreadful color.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
She was coming out when she saw Shu go into one of the rooms. Well, it seemed one of the brothers were here. Joanna went back to her room and grabbed a heavy cloak. It needed to be placed at the door anyway, and the servants were probably busy getting ready for the other Shichiyou brothers. As soon as she had hung the cloak, she went outside and saw Aurora watch the sunrise. "I wonder what it would be like if we could enjoy the entire day sometimes. Of course, not as often as I use to when stuck indoors all the time." She was trying to lighten the mood some more, but could tell she was already failing. "How do you think our sisters are taking this?" It was an honest question, and one she had been wondering since the moment they found out about the arranged marriages. She knew she wasn't very happy about it, especially since it meant she would be related to one-eye, the one of the four brothers who knew magic and seemed to be her biggest rival. She may not like the idea, but she would would not be the one to start a fight, as long as no one hurt her sisters anyway, especially the younger two.

...but did you consider the true cost of it?

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Myxxxxx Soft xxxxx Femininexxxxx - xxxxxLooking xxxxxAura xxxxx
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora watched Shu as he flashed a small smile her way, he was always the most silent of his brothers. Though she never directly fought with him she still knew a lot about him because well that was her job. She heard his small comment as he walked by her and up to his room and she shook her head gently with a sigh. Once he was safely out of ear shot she huffed, “Those darn wolves always so stubborn.” She stood silently watching the sun a little longer until she heard Joanna walk up behind her. Aurora chuckled softly at Joanna’s comment and turned to face her. “Spending a whole day in the sun a beautiful sight but will cause deadly harm. Much like this wolves don’t you think?” Aurora smiled with her own small joke and gave her sister a small hug. Aurora grew silent at her next questions and gently closed her eyes. “To be honest I doubt any of us are very happy about this arrangement but there isn’t much that can be done about it really. As the eldest ill take the brunt of the responsibilities to make everyone thing easier on the rest of you. This is hard enough on everyone as it is without having to deal with the unpleasantness that comes with all of this.” Aurora grinned softly to try and lighten her sisters spirits, “You know me though ill keep these boys on their toes you know how much they all love me especially there big brother.” Aurora chuckled and gently patted her sisters head without messing it up. “The maids are in the kitchen right now working on the meals would you be my second set of eyes and watch them for me please? They are mixed with our servants and their servants wouldn’t want anyone pulling something funny if you get what I mean. I’m going to go make sure Shu is settled in like a proper hostess should., I will be back soon Joanna” Aurora grimaced at the word hostess and gave her sister another peck on the cheek. Aurora walked over to the table where some food had already been laid out and grabbed a large plate of cooked beef and other sides. She gave her sister a weary look and headed up the stairs using her nose to sniff out where Shu was. Finally her nose lead her to the door across the hall as her and she sighed. ‘Why on earth did mother and father place their rooms so close to ours.’ Aurora knocked on the door gently hearing Shu’s muffled foot steps inside. “I’m sorry to be a bother but it is Aurora I’ve brought something up for you if you’d kindly open the door.” Had this been either of the two eldest brothers she wouldn’t be so polite. Shu however was a little more respectful to others even if they were vampires so she treated him with at least some respect

If xxxxxyouxxxxx look at mexxxxx Once....
You'll xxxxxNeverxxxxx avertxxxxx your xxxxxeyesxxxxx Again

User Image

Quote:
Fuzzy-Artemis

Quote:
Mr Ayato

Dapper Member

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shu was half dressed, or rather half naked when he opened the door. To him, there wasn't the slightest thing wrong about that. He was getting comfortable, and that was all. His trousers were changed into new ones, but he was shirtless. At first he leaned on the door sill, and blocked the way into his room. Shu's golden orbs of eyes shifted down at the food, and he smiled brighter. Shu pushed his door open fully and turned around to walk back to his bed where he had a shirt laid out. "You can place the plate over there on the table," he told her. Shu slipped on his top, and worked the buttons before he then added a vest over it. "You're being rather generous bringing me food, did you poison it?" He looked over his shoulder with a somewhat charming crooked smile after he finished smoothing out his top. Shu turned around fully and headed over to the food to sniff it. Of course, there wasn't any poison.

Fuzzy Friend

User Image
Joanna 'Mage' Hisakata

The undead life may seem idle,...

Joanna smiled at Aurora's comments. "I'll be happy to keep a watch on the kitchen, also, your not taking the brunt of responsibility by yourself. There might be an exception though, since I will not hold back if one-eye hurts any of you, and I can think of only three people in this entire world who could stop me." Joanna walked towards the kitchen and made her presence known to the servants from the Hisakata household and gave them a glare that was well known and basically meant if there was any funny business, someone would be at the receiving end of a punishment. Joanna didn't remember where she had learned the look. Perhaps Aurora or their father, since they were the two she had seen with the servants more. Before leaving the kitchens, Joanna left a small ball of magic that would allow her to see, hear, and smell the kitchen. She could taste if she wanted, but she usually liked to see what the food tasted like when it came out of the kitchen. The sense of touch was hard to control, so Joanna usually do it unless she knew she needed to. With the kitchen taken care of, she went to other parts of the household, and added more balls here and there. Slowly the place was beginning to feel a bit like home.

User Image

And as the wind changed direction abruptly, it was rather clear which brother was making his way to the mansion.

As he barreled through the woods on all fours it was rather clear he was not alone. At his sides were two men from his platoon, soldiers who had volunteered to accompany their commander on the long run from his outpost. And as they came to the end of the wall of trees, he lunged out with his two allies, landing on all fours as he let off a low growl. Sniffing the ground before him, he immediately picked up on his brother’s scent.
‘It seems that I am late.’ He thought as he pushed himself up, standing on his hind legs as he turned to face his men (both of which remained in their werewolf forms). Chucking a bit as he seemed to shift to his human form he merely removed an eye patch from his belt, tying the old leather pad over his left eye to hide his blind eye. “You two did great keeping up with me. And I thank you both for keeping a good eye out for me. James, the wind charm was not supposed to be used now. You missed your cue about thirty minutes ago. But given this is not a battle situation, there will be no penalty.” He told them as he removed a bag from his back, throwing it to one of his men who quickly picked it up and slid it upon his back. “That’s my share of the Rations. You both split it among yourselves and get back to the rest of our men. You already know who’s in command during my absence, so do not disappoint me should things fall through.” He told them. As both of them heard this they nodded and ran off, heading back into the forest to go back to their post.

And now, it was clear that he had a more pressing matter: To meet with the Vampires.

Needless to say, he was not all too happy about meeting them. In truth, he could care less if they even liked him. It would just mean that finding a way out of this mess would be all the easier! But in the off chance that one of these…things were actually pleasant to speak with, he would at least find some comfort in knowing that he would not have to kill them later. After all, they probably had heard of him (much to his dismay) and possibly already prepared for a case where they would need to put him down.

Looking over his being, he really knew that he was not exactly as ‘presentable’ as his elders would have liked, but he cared little for what they wished at this point. Dressed in a pair of rough leather pants, old sandals (With metal foot and shin guards), his chest plate, a leather shirt and metal bracers he clearly felt as though he was more prepared for a battle than dinner. Even at his sides were his swords, something he refused to leave behind out of his fear of being caught unprepared. As he came to the front door the servants opened it for him, offering to take his things. Growling at one of them out of reflex he sighed and shook his head, waving dismissively at the being.
“Sorry. I would rather you not touch my weapons.” He told the Maid, hoping the explanation would be enough. Until now, apologies were never given lightly. Caring about other’s feelings didn’t seem like his priority. And in truth, neither was going to find the sisters just yet. For now, he merely had to find his room. After all, the Elders had been so ‘kind’ as to move his things ahead of time. Even if he had fought to refuse their demands, he would have to come to find his things!

And following the scent of his old items, he soon found himself staring at an old wooden door.

The door was covered in ornate carvings, but the upper half of the door was scarred with four long, deep claw marks, suggesting that one of the Werewolves that had delivered his things was probably unhappy about the situation at hand. Raising his hand slowly to the marks he traced his fingers over the scratches, brief flashbacks of a raining battlefield flashed through his mind.
‘To think…This is where I will be staying...It’s…’ He thought to himself, shaking his head as his hand suddenly balled into a fist as he seemed almost pained to even think about it. ‘Who am I kidding!? I am a warrior, not an Elder! I can’t sit still knowing that this could all be some elaborate plot, or worse!’ He thought, his hands going to his head as he scratched it out of frustration. For once in his life, he found himself nervous, confused…Had it really been long enough for the peace to drive him mad? Removing his clawed hands from his head he merely opened the room door and shut it. Soon, he merely began to remove what little armor he had, unceremoniously tossing his breastplate aside and throwing the arm guards onto the bed, he knew he might need them later. Removing the iron tasset he merely dropped it on the floor, allowing it to hit the wooden surface with an audible thud. And finally he began to remove the metal covered sandals, tossing them to another side of the room and caring little where they landed or who even heard where they did. And finally, he sat upon the bed before he merely gave a ragged breath, lied down, closed his eyes, and merely listened to everything he could hear. And as he lied there, only a single thought passed through his head.

‘There is nothing else I can do but wait for them to wise up. I give it a week before things go south.’

{(OoC: I hope this is a good enough intro for you all. Been in a bit of a slump and just getting my mojo back.)}

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora stood their silently as she heard Shu head over and open the door, as Shu opened the door Aurora stared at him for a moment. She slightly shook her head and grinned as she watched him eyeball the plate of food. ‘Ah just like a wolf a little bit of meat and they are happy as can be.’ As she headed back into his room Aurora walked in behind him silently placing the food down where he had asked her to. At his Comment Aurora couldn’t help but chuckle. “No Shu this plate isn’t poisoned I’m saving that one for your big brothers you know that.” Aurora grinned knowing that Shu would pick up on her joke, she saw Shu’s charming smiled and grinned again taking a step farther into the room. Aurora stopped suddenly catching the smell of Scott on the air. She grumbled to herself softly and shook her head deciding shed just deal with him later. ‘Hopefully Joanna will be able to deal with him without me I hope she can.’ Aurora turned her attention back to Shu and smirked. “I brought food up to you because I know how cranky you can get when your tired and hungry I figured that running through the woods all night would make you tired. Wouldn’t want you be cranky in a home you aren’t exactly happy to be living in, in the first place.” Aurora leaned against the dresser as she talked to him. She had to admit Shu was the one brother she could actually stand, because unlike the others he had manners at least a little. She studied his face for a moment Shu liked to fight his battle with his charm rather then his strength. She had to admit he did a good job at getting to people with that charm of his. She would even find herself getting lost in this golden eyes of his but she would never lose the fight.

User Image

OCC:lol no worries Scott thats a great first post XD and omg i love the fact you put the One-eye thing on your post XD you and Artemis make me laugh! lol

Quote:
Mr Ayato

Fuzzy Friend

User Image
Joanna 'Mage' Hisakata

The undead life may seem ideal,...

Joanna heard a small growl thanks to one of her special little balls. The second of the brothers was now here and as soon as he spoke, she knew who it was and a her eyes went a few shades darker. She wasn't going to cause trouble for her sisters though, so she took a few breaths and was able to calm down a bit, making her eyes return to their normal red. This was a servant decided to come and tell her that she would have to be hostess to One-Eye. only the servant used his real name. It wasn't very often someone did that with Scott anymore. It was rare even for her, but she did know his real name, since she had looked over some of her family's greatest rivals with her sister before the current arrangement had been made. Nodding at the servant, she started towards the door from the dining room, but not before placing one if her special balls in the room and telling the servant to come get her if there was any funny business and gave the look that meant it. The servant nodded, then went to his duty, knowing he would be in the magic kind of trouble if he didn't do as he was told.
Joanna had once overheard the maids saying her punishments were probably the scariest, since the magic could make you do things against your will. What had actually happen was they had scared her. It wasn't uncommon for Joanna to lift a servant in the air when they sneaked up on her, and were usually new to the household. It was very rare for someone to sneak on her anyhow, especially with her little magic balls that allowed her to see things without the servants ever knowing. Scott would probably be the only one who could even sense them. She still wasn't fond of the idea of welcoming him, but went to the front door to discover no one there. The servants quickly told her they thought he had sniffed out his things and had gone to his room. With this knowledge, she went to the kitchen and grabbed his meal.
The stairs to the rooms always seemed to stop her for a minute, since she always seem to recall her past life when she would have been carried up the stairs, and would often fall asleep while the maid carried her up, since it was usually in the evening anyway. One of the butlers would carry her wheelchair up. Before she felt the tears, Joanna picked up her skirts and went upstairs to the room the servants directed her towards. She knocked on the door and attempted to be civil, since she didn't want to over burden Aurora, who she knew was in the room with one of Scott's younger brothers. She waited for Scott to either say something or answer the door, or do both, since she couldn't think of what to say. It didn't help that she kept alternating between battles with Scott and back to reality, which seemed to make her eyes change shades rapidly. While waiting, she attempted to calm herself down. She had to be strong for her sisters, especially the younger two. This was definitely going to be a bit of a challenge for her not to hurt the brothers.

((OOC: @Ransom: I quite liked it, so I call it a good intro.
@Raident: How in the world do I make you laugh?

and I just realized my grammar mistake XD ))

Dapper Member

He straightened and then pulled a seat to the table where he would sit for the meal. Before he touched it though, he would grab the eating utensil and say, "You seem very fond of my older brothers...though, I know you are no older than I am. I'd be careful if I were you." Shu poked at the meat. Sure, Aurora was the eldest of her family, but Shu's oldest brother was two hundred years older than the female vamp. He gave a carefree shrug and corrected her, "You must be mistaken. I wasn't running through the forest. No, I was strolling through it, but you are right in one thing...I am extremely hungry. You have my thanks for the meal brought up." He had left the mountains a few days prior to arriving. Why? Because he was not running, but taking a leisure stroll through nature to get to this place. Shu was about to bite into his food, but paused and glanced over to her. "Will you be standing there to watch me?" That meant he was dismissing her, but she wasn't some servant of his from his home. It was not that great to eat a dish with the smell of a leech so close to it.

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora stood there and let out a loud laugh, “Fond of them? You are sadly mistaken Shu I’m fond of getting on their nerves not of them. Shu if anyone should be careful it would be you this our home to you have no power or pull here.” Aurora looked at him as her eyes darkened at his remark. When he thanked her for the meal she simply mumbled a soft Welcome and stayed silent. When he waved her away her eyes flashed with fury. Aurora picked up a nearby knife and grazed it near his face so fast its like she never moved. “You will not speak to me like I am your chamber maid! I do not answer to you and you shall not dismiss me so easily!” Aurora walked closer to him the anger still apparent in her eyes, “Treat me with respect wolf and you will get the same in return, if you do not.” Aurora glided one of her cool fingers across the side of Shu’s neck. “You may just very well become my little afternoon meal. What options sounds better to you Shu? This could go so much smoother but that depends fully on you.” Aurora was never one to get overly carried away with her anger but being disrespected was one thing she didn’t deal with.

User Image

OCC: lol you and scott make me laugh cos of the one eye thing XD

Quote:
Mr Ayato

Dapper Member

Shu held a bemused smile as she was quick to draw a knife at him. He tilt his head to reveal his neck, "So you're saying you'd like a taste?" He seemed to be enjoying the anger reflected in her eyes, and after a pause he huffed slightly. "You're too proud," he moved his hand up between the blade and himself to gently pushed it aside. The sharp edge of the knife grazed at his hand, and a line of red would emerge from it. "Using force to get what you want is rather unlady-like, don't you think? If you had wanted to stay with me, you could have just said so," Shu was also known for his patience while anyone else would have lost their cool being threatened by a vampire. He turned to look up at her and played a pleasant smile, "This is now both our homes, I'd like you to refrain from threatening me with such a scary look on your face. You are in my room, are you not?" He stood up and placed one arm around the back of her waist and pulled her close to him, "Is it possible that you want something more from me?"

Chatty Genius

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX██ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ███ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ѕ н α ι ℓ є и є

XXXXXShailene sat on the cold bench in the dark hallway, day-dreaming about her life, if she wasn't a vampire, and wasn't stuck in this arranged marriage. Her sister and her's suiters were a bunch of wolves. Wolves. Repeat, Wolves. They were her family's favorite friend, but this is what her parents had decided for her. All these things raced in her mind, angry and sad at the same time. Its not like she wanted to be in this situation. "Miss Shea? We've been looking for you everywhere. Your mates are here, two of them at least. The others are soon to arrive." Shailene shot her a look, for the silly maid interuppting her day-dream, and calling her, her child hood nickname. This annoyed her greatly. Its not like she wanted to wolves to remember and call her that.
XXXXXShailene nodded to the maid who was still waiting, and eventually got annoyed, so got up and followed her to her chambers. Her chambers were small and quaint, just the way like Shea liked them. One of the maids laid out a simple dress in her favorite color, pink. It was baby pink, did she mention her favorite dress? It was lacy but elegant at the same time. One of the maids knocked on her door, and Shailene waved them off, kniowing it was time. "I shall be prepared in minutes." she said quietly, as she brushed her soft brown hair, and then rose from the chair she was sitting on.
XXXXXShailene knew she was going to be scolded by her sisters for being so late, but she didn't care. They were probably busy hosting the other brothers that had arrived, so whatever brother was left, she would escort. Putting on her best, non-vampire smile, she walked gracefully down the cool marble steps, into the main hall, where she awaited the next brother to arrive.

User Image

{{OCC-Sorry I'm so late! I had school and stuff. I hope this is a good reply.}}

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Aurora looked at him a small smirk replacing the anger that had covered her face. She never really messed around with Shu much like she did with his brothers but this was proving to be a bit amusing. Aurora chuckled softly at his remark about being unlady like. “Yes and its unlady like to fight in wars and spill others blood but I’ve done that to.“ When he mentioned her wanting to stay she chuckled a bit “I simply wanted to make sure you were greeted probably if I wanted to stay I would have without a second thought.” The smell of Shu blood filled her nose and she gazed over at his hand and back at him as he talked about the sharing a home now. “Yes I suppose this is both our homes now and your room is right across from mine so perhaps we should refrain from trying to kill each other don’t you think?” Aurora flushed softly and a wide grin spread across her face as Shu’s arm snaked around her waist. She looked up at him hiding her slight embarrassment that was on her face. Her grin grew wider as she grabbed Shu’s bleeding hand, *she dragged her tongue across the cut lapping up the blood dripping from it. “Hmm and what exactly is it that you think I want from you my dear wolf? Do you offer up everything as freely as you do your blood that’s a dangerous thing to do in a house of vampires. Not all of my sisters are as controlled as I am around another’s blood especially that of our former enemy.” Aurora had no interest of doing what it was that Shu was suggesting but she couldn’t pass up a chance to mess around with the mind of one of the wolves. She normally just did that with the two oldest but if Shu wanted to start this battle shed be more then happy to oblige.

User Image

OCC: lmao yay i love mind games XD

Quote:
Mr Ayato

Dapper Member

Right after she dragged her tongue across his cut, the same hand suddenly reached outwards to Aurora's face. His thumb pressed at one cheek while the rest of his fingers pressed on the opposite cheek. He lightly squeezed her cheeks, and if he added anymore force to it he would be forcing her to spit up his blood. He didn't ever want a vampire to take his blood, but then his grip lighten when he locked gaze with her. It was rude to suddenly use even such a small force on her. He had a weakness for beautiful things, and she was no exception. At least she didn't bite into his flesh. He pulled back his hand quickly from her face, and even let go of his grip around her waist. "Sorry," he sat down and finally ate his food. He didn't need to explain it to her. It was a disgrace to be bitten by a vampire, but all she had done was take the blood that was already coming out from his cut. Shu swallowed the meat that he was chewing in his mouth, and then finally pressed a cloth to his hand to stop the bleeding. This woman would be living across from his room from now on, and he didn't need any trouble that would stir up his peace. Shu just continued to eat.

[[XD]]

Romantic Millionaire

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

User Image
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

User Image
                                                    A pair of vibrant blues merely stared at the building before him. Watching taking in the general scents that lingered on the air. He could smell them, the corpses that walked about the area, his own brothers... all under one roof. His lip curled back a low growl sounding forth from his chest. How... how he ever so wished to be back home, tending to the matters of his own kind. Not be here... apparently going to marry a corpse. One that surely didn't even hold a heart beat. After all they required hearts to be able to love or even feel for that matter. They were rather... how to put it dead on all accounts. His hands raised moving to push them through his raven locks, slicking them out of his face, before a faint growling sound caught his attention. His gaze sliding over his shoulder to peer at roughtly around a dozen large wolves behind him. Ah yes... he had forgotten they held a duty to follow him around, being the next head of the family. Most much like himself weren't to keen on the idea of him marrying a corpse that refused to die, until their fangs were sunk into them. But... he could not go against the elders to say the least. Despite how much he wanted to. Those old fools, they realitively new nothing of the other species they faught soo hard to destroy. Their kind and his kind... managing to fall in love and some how work together, was a rediuclous concept.

Even so here he was... a few hundred yards or so off from the so called building that would serve as his cage for the next god knew how long. He found himself rolling his eyes slightly as he watched the beings behind him. As much as he would love them all to join him in that mansion he unfortunately knew it was impossible for them to do so. It would break the so called arrangement they held with the blood suckers. "All of you... this is as far as you can follow me. Return home to you're families. I shall do the same in a few weeks time. Alone... or with one of those damn blood suckers. If thats the case.... rip her appart when she arrives." He chuckled lightly, amused by the thought of having a wife no longer than a day. He held no desire to marry one of the blood suckers. And if it did happen what an easy way to get rid of them. Torn appart by wolves the day of his arrival back to his home lands. He sure as hell wasn't going anywhere but home after all this was said and done. Pointless it really was. But... that didn't stop him from watching as one by one those wolves turned from him and began to slink away into the darkness once more.

He merely remained on that cliff face long after the last of his clan had vanished into the darkness, his gaze shifting moving to peer off towards the mansion again. He really did not like the mere idea of this. He rather be tearing their throats out than marrying one. After a few more minor moments of thinking how much the elders had lost their marbles Kaino, was on the move. His hands swiftly landing upon the earth, the bones and muscles of his body shifting and rearranging. Something pressed a the skin of his body, until ultimately breaking through the skin, revealing itself to be the thick ebony coat of fur, that was swift to devour his whole person. After a few moments of grunting and shifting. A man no longer stood, but rather a large wolf. Kaino was not one to normally move about in his lycan form. The male was always even when within a pack formation, was in a humanoid form. The only time he was not was when the moon rolled around, forcing him to change. But on an occasion like this... he figured he could allow himself to enter as a hound rather than a man. Gave him an excuse to ignore the blood suckers that lingered within.

His large body turned as he began his way down a rocky slope to the right of him, large paws easily pressing down upon the stoned earth as he decended moving swiftly yet carefully. In a matter of a few minutes he was at the base of the cliff face, pressing off with those large paws as he began to barrel towards that of the mansion in the distance. His heavy foot falls easily leaving large paw marks imbetted in the ground a he went along. His mind still at a loss to why his so called elders had decided to do something like this. It made no sense, they would benefit nothing from marrying undead corpses that fed on blood. There so called attempt to stop the fighting, stop the death would prove to be well nothing at all. There kinds would still fight, and kill one another long after the marriages had been put in place. You couldn't unprogram a wolf to hunt, and fight after so many years doing so. It just made no sense what so ever. Why were they attempting to do this now. There was no doubt in his mind that this would all fail horribly. The war would continue, most likely with a new vigor. Both sides had seriously not thought this through well enough.

Yet his rampant thoughts were soon pushed from his mind, his being lunging forth from the trees to land heavily on the start of what appeared to be a cobble stone walk way to the door. He merely growled lowly, pushing off the ground with his two hands, moving to sit back on his hind legs a he stared at the door for a moment, long raven locks falling about his shoulder. A moment later he was merely starting forward walking upright like most did. His large pawed looking hand reaching out to grasp the door handle as he shoved the door open, mindfull of his so called obtained power in this form. His feet thudded heavily against the ground as he took his first steps into the mansion, pulling the door closed behind him before allowing his gaze to roam over the area around him. Seemed nothing special... besides the horrid smell of corpses. Vile creatures they were, and here he was having to stay under the same roof as them. If this was a joke he swore he would decapitate the heads of his elders when he returned home. But... by the smell alone he knew this was no joke what so ever.

Allowing his lip to curl back in a snarl he lowered down once more, his figure bounding forward as he easily scaled the steps to the top before standing once more, allowing himself to walk off down the hallway. This was pointless, he should just head home rant how bad this idea was. He shook his head slightly clawed hand moving to push the long raven locks back out of his face. But... he doubted returning to rant would do any sort of good. Yet he found himself pausing his nose raising to take in two mingled scents by a door, his gaze sliding to it merely watching it. Seems Shu was already conversing with one. How the boy could manage to act civilized around creatures of the dead they had been fighting for so long he held no idea. Nore did he really care his brother was on his own in this matter. If he got into something he couldn't handle it was his fault not Kaino's. Thus his blue hues shifted rolling ahead of him as he continued down the hall, picking up on his other younger brother a few odd doors down. At least Scott held enough sense to not converse with one of the blood suckers so soon.

Kaino moved down a few more doors until he hit the end, his tail swaying slightly behind him as he peered at the door. Seemed good enough for him. Grasping the door he promptly shoved it open his head ducking down to avoid the door frame as he took his first steps into the room. At least from this distance the smell of the corpses that lingered in this place didn't linger too much. Shifting he allowed himself to pad more forward into the room only after he had pushed the door closed behind him. His gaze seemed to give the room a general once over before he merely allowed himself to move to a window his gaze shifting to peer at the night sky. Hell on earth was coming all to shortly. There was nothing he could remotely do about it either. He had to follow orders until the head passed. Then... then this so called marriage would end, he would see to it. After all he didn't wish to live by someone who smelt like the dead all the time. Thus he merely allowed himself to lean against the wall by the window, watching the world outside all while his other senses paid attention to those within.

Beloved Raider

7,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Deludesxxxxx You

Before Aurora could react to the small amount of blood she had just consumed she felt Shu’s hand on either side of her face. Thought he wasn’t using all of his force having his hand squeeze her face was uncomfortable but she stayed still during it. Aurora watched the rage in his eyes slowly fade away as he stood there staring at her. As he let out a soft sorry she gently reached up and rubbed her face trying to rid her skin of the discomfort. As she watched Shu sit down and continue to eat his meal Aurora grinned softly. She knew how Shu felt about women and anything else that he considered to be beautiful. She watched as Shu wrapped up his injured hand and she smirked softly. ‘Alright then he want’s to grab me the way he did I will get my revenge in my own way.’ Aurora walked over to stand in front of him and gently grabbed his injured hand. She bowed her head to him hiding the grin on her face, “I apologize for any discomfort I may have caused you Shu. Let me regain a little honor by letting me repay you.” Aurora stood up straight and opened the door gently motioning towards the hall. She would never normally lower herself before a wolf but her normal tactics wouldn’t work on Shu. Though she had to be honest she only half wanted to mess with him, she really was sorry for making him freak out the way she did. “If you would be so kind as to follow me please? I promise there wont be any harm done ill let you stand at my back if it makes you feel better.” She offered that knowing that a wolf would be more at ease with its targets back facing them.

User Image

OCC: and let the games begin! XD
Quote:
Mr Ayato

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items