3,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

I'm keeping this short, sweet, and to the point. This is a lazy lit roleplay that focuses on character interaction rather than an extensive plot. I will throw plot items in or we as a group can discuss plot ideas and things like that however for now due to my eagerness and overwhelming desire to roleplay rather than to be over elaborate this is going to be very laid back. You may have as many characters as you wish within reason and the rules are...like every other roleplays rules. You should have those figured out by now.

As far as setting it's present day New York City. So anything you can do in New York you can do in this roleplay. I do expect those who are interested to simply send me the reserve and then I'll let you free as can be. I'll get this going as soon as someone signs up.

Sorry that wasn't very short. Note; Pictures do not have to be perfect but keep them no bigger than 500 X 200.

RESERVE

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
          [img]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i404/PsychoMuffins00/PicMonkeyCollage_zps88f15630.jpg[/img]
          [size=11][color=yourpostcolor][size=10]f i r s t || m i d d l e || l a s t[/size][/color]╰ [color=silver]║[/color] nickname [color=silver]║[/color] age [color=silver]║[/color] sexuality [color=silver]║[/color] occupation [color=silver]║[/color] :tab: [color=silver]║[/color] face claim [color=silver]║[/color] username [color=silver]║[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]