Welcome to Gaia! ::

better demons's Significant Otter

Tricky Prophet

x benTHREW
                  Epistemophobia
                  Pudding Town
                  sass bunny
                  A Dreamers Remorse

sorry for the huge quote tree, everyone!
                  i just wanted to let you know that since
                  we've got ten charries, i'm going to start
                  working on the main posting thread. i
                  just need to make myself some better
                  graphics -_-

anyway, this will just become our ooc,
                  so feel free to start introducing yourselves
                  and plotting with others <3

Friendly Fatcat

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
golden parachutes

• BASIC DETAILS:
    tab YOUR NAME ;; Lu
    tab SAMPLES ;; samples
    tab AVAILABILITY ;; practically everyday because i like to procrastinate on homework!

CHARACTER DETAILS:
    User Image

CHARACTER'S NAME ;; Kyuwon Bang

SONG TITLE ;; Bang x2 - B.A.P

GRADE ;; Senior

AGE ;; 18

SEXUALITY;; Pansexual

Sexy Krampus

I guess I shall start.
                  Hello everyone, I'm Epistemophobia, but you can call me Phobia or Rydell.

My little pain in the butt is Caelen.
                  He's in a band, and hoping that one day he can make it big.
                  He just wants the world to see his story through his eyes and words.

I'll also have a female character if I can EVER decide on a song...

golden parachutes's Partner In Crime

Sweet Lunatic

Epistemophobia

omfg twiiiiins!

my babe casey is in a band, too! he
            does guitar and vocals and they
            defend pop punk so ********
            hard xD

i'm feeling friends, if caelen is
            into the typical (almost)
            rockstar lifestyle. casey likes
            to get in trouble, party, drink,
            general ******** around~~~~~

@everyone
            hello! i'm sara! i have mona
            the model who is too sweet for
            her own good, and casey who
            has no chill and defends pop punk
            all day erryday b***h (that's what he
            would say. he's a riot)

Friendly Lunatic

Hello hello, I'm Pudding Town. You can call me PT or Puddin (the "g" is optional), most people go with Puddin. I'm playing the Blake siblings, Juno and Ajax.

Ajax is a teen parent with a rocky relationship between the himself and the mother (and her family), and just wants to see his kid. He's a bit of an artist, he enjoys chainsaw carving and spray painting. He also dabbles in illegal trade, but nothing too fancy - just small amounts of whatever he can get his hands on. He's also super fond of animals, with the hopes of becoming a vet someday, and he's a big fan of Harley Quinn. You can catch him at a comic book store any day. He's protective of his little sister, but can't figure out what she's up to these days.

Epistemophobia

It's funny, Juno has a passion for music too. All she lacks is a band.

She's more of a solo act; she can play piano, bass, drums, a little guitar, and ukulele. She's a huge fan of Weezer and Beck, followed closely by Brand New and Fall Out Boy. She's struggling with herself right now, because her family is falling apart, leaving her to feel lonelier than she's ever felt before. Her granddad has recently passed, she suspects her mother of having an affair, and without her brother to confide in, she's mostly friendless. She's also facing increased pressure to lose her v-card, so it's a trying time.

x benTHREW

DEFEND POP PUNK.
You know, maybe Juno doesn't have to be solo. Since we have musical kids, perhaps they could work together?

Sexy Krampus

I think I may have found the song for my lady, but holy crap it will make her seem so tragic. XD

x benTHREW

Caelen isn't huge into the lifestyle, he likes to drink and do some partying.
                  Maybe he just needs someone to shake him up a little bit.
                  Or Casey needs someone to help reign him in slightly. XD

Pudding Town

Awee~ She sounds kinda adorable in a way.
                  I'm sure Cael and her could easily connect with music.
                  He gets along a lot easier with people when they share the same interests as him.

Sweet Lunatic

Epistemophobia

haha. casey isn't into people raining on
            his parade, so to speak. but if cael
            is down, they should totally hang out,
            even if its just because of musical
            interests c:

pudding town

yep. he defends hard as hell tbh.
            and they could! usually i have it
            that casey's band has a girl in it,
            but she's usually their lead vocalist.
            i dunno if your girl can sing, but
            she could definitely be in his band
            (as long as she defends~~~)

Friendly Lunatic

x benTHREW

He's in luck! This is her voice claim. She's definitely a defender. All music is her muse, but pop punk has her heart.

Epistemophobia

Thanks! ^^ She is pretty adorbs. She likes web cartoons and weird/tacky things and outdated slang. Also she likes heckling bad movies because she has a bit of knowledge on what goes on behind the scenes - she's the worst person to watch a movie with because she'll dissect every second. Also she has a habit of picking her food apart before she eats because of that "razors in your Halloween candy" spook, which she never really got over.

Sexy Krampus

golden parachutes

• BASIC DETAILS:
    tab YOUR NAME ;; You can call me Phobia or Rydell.
    tab SAMPLES ;; Right Hurrr.
    tab AVAILABILITY ;; I'm almost always on the computer after 3pm EST Could post daily, or at the very least every other day.

CHARACTER DETAILS:
    User Image

CHARACTER'S NAME ;; Annabelle Rose Gillespie

SONG TITLE ;; Dollhouse

GRADE ;; Junior

AGE ;; Seventeen

SEXUALITY;; Bisexual

Screw it, I'm doing it!

Sweet Lunatic

pudding town

chrissy is so cute! i've used her face for
            a character before. and she's great live,
            too! she definitely defends c:

and he's down to work with her for sure!

Adorable Believer

Hey guys! Dreamers here c:

I have Salem, a dorky little red head with an attitude of
"If a boy can do it, so can I!" I'll make more a blurb for her
when I wake up.

and Gray, a calm guy who somehow ends up in the worst
situations and around the most horrible people. Again, better
blurb to come soon ^^

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

tab
                      hey guys!
                      i'm sass bunny aka casey but you guys can call me sasshole

i play landry
                      basically, her song is monkey wrench (lyrics) and she takes s**t from no one
                      the story/personality derived from the song
                      is that landry was pretty much a doormat
                      and was totally used and stepped all over by her old friends and exes
                      so now she doesn't take s**t from nobody
                      she's hella independent and has a punk rock attitude
                      which is great

anyway
                      landry is hella badass and she's fantastic
                      though she can be a little insensitive at times and doesn't trust easily
                      so i can't imagine her having a ton of friends
                      i was planning on having her either play the bass or drums
                      so she could vent her teen angst through something
                      but not be like the most popular member of a band she may or may not be in
                      this could be an opening for potential friendships
                      and yeah

okay so though landry's attitude is super punk rock
                      not all her favorite bands are
                      i mean, a few are punk bands but not all
                      her favorites include the misfits, the clash, the sex pistols, the jam
                      blink-182, a day to remember, elvis costello, echo and the bunnymen,
                      foo fighters, nirvana, title fight, the story so far, halestorm, the white stripes,
                      joy division, rage against the machine, red hot chili peppers, radiohead,
                      semi precious weapons, the smiths, tears for fears, vampire weekend,
                      the wonder years, etc.

yeah that's pretty much landry in a nutshell
                      any plot ideas? c:

tab

better demons's Significant Otter

Tricky Prophet

oh wow. we got a lot of musical people o.o
                i'll probably be accepting more people, then.
                just to get some diversity. athletes, drama
                club kids, artists, stuff like that.

i'll post blurbs for you guys soon. i'm in class atm.

jam monstah
                Epistemophobia

accepted, thanks!

Sexy Krampus

I love being called into work on my day off. -_- But at least it gave me time to think of some blurbs for Cael and Anna.

User Image

CHARACTER'S NAME ;; Annabelle Rose Gillespie

Annabelle's life has always been a double edged sword. Her father is a member of the State government, and because of that, she has had to be careful in her life to make sure that he doesn't embarrass him. Her mother is a socialite, but she takes it a little to far, making sure that their family is perfect. But of course, as with quite a few government official families, everything is not as it seems under the surface. Her father has been having an affair with his assistant, one that her mother is aware of, but chooses to ignore. Anything to keep her image up. The stress of being perfect, however, has gotten to her and her twin brother Dante. He turned to drugs in his secret life, making quite a few connections to people that he shouldn't have. She didn't turn to something quite as drastic. Instead she turned to the theater. Turns out that acting like a perfect daughter and sister to parents that couldn't care much unless they were embarrassing them in the public eye, and a brother that was once close to her but now distant, made her quite the perfect actress.

Annabelle is a sweet and carefree girl, as long as her parents aren't around. She loves acting, and hopes to break out into Broadway after high school. When her parents, especially her mother, is around or even mentioned, she tends to shut up and shut into herself, taking on the ideal of a perfect quiet obedient daughter. She can even seem this way towards her brother, even though the Gillespie twins were once so close.

User Image

CHARACTER'S NAME ;; Caelen David Savage

Caelen is a lot of things that you don't expect from a teenager in a band. He doesn't do drugs, doesn't go to wild parties, and doesn't drink. Well, at least not heavily. All that he had put behind him. When he was young, he always imagined himself getting to the top of the music scene, but it seemed like that dream was always something that had to be pushed back. His parents never supported his dreams, and most of the people that are around him never felt like he could do it. It caused a small bout of depression in him, which led to a rather self destructive view of everything to him. The self doubt and feeling of no self worth caused him to fall along a crowd that he never wanted to be a part of. Heavy drinking, drug use, partying, and generally not caring about himself caused him to end up in the hospital and he was given a week to live, his body supposedly so far gone. But Cael pulled through, and with some therapy, he came to the conclusion that he was worth something. Writing his new music from the life that he left behind, and gaining friendships from people from his support group at therapy, he formed his band, To Dust We Return. This time, he has a new outlook on his music, and his life, and is sure that his lyrics can reach those that were once in his shoes, or those that are in them currently.

Cael himself is a big sweetheart, and he's the first one to stand up for someone when something happens. He's easy to get along with, and is very passionate about music. It takes quite a bit to bother him, but if you do, be prepared for the rage that can ensure. He wishes nothing more than for his friends to achieve their goals, and will stop at nothing to make sure they do.
golden parachutes

• BASIC DETAILS:
    tab YOUR NAME ;; Riot
    tab SAMPLES ;; link
    tab AVAILABILITY ;; Varies depending on how much I work, but at least 3-4 IC. OOC can vary.
    CHARACTER DETAILS:
    User Image

CHARACTER'S NAME ;; Matias Bence Peri

SONG TITLE ;; Avalanche

GRADE ;; Senior

AGE ;; Seventeen

SEXUALITY;; Pansexual

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash