Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you roleplay with me!?

Sure, you seem friendly! 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
Nah, i'll pass! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
1 2 3 >

User ImageUser Image

Welcome to my search thread! My name is Gisele but a lot of people on Gaia call me Bears. I am an 20 year old college student. I am bisexual, I feel like I should say this just in case people stay away from bisexual people (Just taking precaution). I have a passion for polar bears and fantasy. I also have a passion for costume and set designing. I have a love for creative writing and roleplaying ever since I could remember. Here are some of my samples. Just roam around and feel free to stalk me. I am a high literate to advanced literate roleplayer.

Things you should know:
                                            o1. I want to start doing 1x1 roleplays and small group roleplays. I only do thread roleplays. I do not roleplay in pm's, guilds, or instant messaging.

o2. I am currently warming up to editing photo's on gimp, photoshop, and adobe illustrator and getting the jest of making my post layouts more elaborate. Feel free to try and teach me more things about these neeat programs (you can pm me or comment in our private roleplay).

o3. I am free anytime when I can get my hands on my laptop. I have a irregular schedual, between friends, school, homework, and studying. So I am on when I'm on. But I guarantee you, I will always be on sometime at least once a week.

o4. I won't back down in a roleplay unless I feel like the roleplay has come to an end or its too boring. I will notify you and suggest to create a new one. You can choose to start a new roleplay with me or leave. I respect whatever decision you decide.

o5. If I make a large roleplay, for the public, I will notify you to see if you want to join before I open it.

o6. If I do not reply to the roleplay in days i'm either:
                                                -Super busy to even look at Gaia.
                                                -Have forgot about the roleplay (Only happens when I have no inspiration to write a post at the time or i'm super busy).
                                                Note: I will always respond or pm you about what happened, if this happens.
                                                -With my friends (Sleepovers or long hangouts).
                                                -Studying for a very life threatening test (It happens...).

o7. I can make a lengthy post or a small post. It depends on how much feedback you give me. I don't mind you messing with my character every now and then. Like putting him/her in one spot or making him/her do something briefly. Just expect me to do the same.

o8. Recently, I just came back from a long break from Gaia (due to personal reasons). I may be rusty at first so bare with me! Especially with grammar (its not my strongest point, but crazy ideas and well written posts are my strengths!)

Some things I expect from you:
                                            o1. Do not leave unexpectedly. I hate it when people disappear for months. I may leave for a day or two, but I will notify you.

o2. If you get bored with the roleplay, you need to tell me. Trust me I can take it when someone says the roleplay is boring because of me. I could care less, we all have writers block and make it boring.

o3. A good size post with color and beautiful pictures. It dosn't need to be grand and gimp edited to the extreme. But a couple of nice pictures, some color, and a quote or two is nice. Don't overdue it.

Things I do:
                                            o1. Yaoi or Yuri. I specifically love Yuri because I have more experience. But i'm open to all gender loving.

o2. Fantasy. I love fantasy roleplays, they are my favorite.

o3. Romance and drama.

o4. Furry based. I never tried it, but feel like I should put it out there.

Things I don't do:
                                            o1. Overly sexual or abusive roleplays. I use to do them, but nobody seems to like them. So I learned to stay away. I only reserve myself to a little bit of it.

o2. All action roleplay. I just hate action type roleplays. Roleplays that you fight constantly and battle. There's always pre-planning and the god-modding. Its too much work, lets just stick to mushy mushy, some action types roleplays.
User ImageUser Image

I like group roleplays. I have a few group plots and the how badly I want to play these plots. The more ❤ the more I want to do it. Every ❤ will be out of 10 unless its the big ❤. I don't mind doing anime or real life pictures. I don't mind combining different group plots to make a unique group plot.

You should know:
                                            ✿ :: I have a plot
                                            ❤ :: Rate on how much I want to roleplay this.
                                            :: I want to roleplay it badly
                                            Underlined :: I want this role
                                            Crossed off :: Already taken

Fantasy Based
                                            -Goddess/God x Humans :: 4 People::
                                            :: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ::
                                            -Wolf Pack x Wolf Pack :: 4 People ::
                                            -Witches x Mythical Creatures :: 4 People ::
                                            -Friends x Washed Away Mermaids :: 4 People ::
                                            :: ✿ ::
                                            :: ::
                                            -Falling Star x Humans :: 4 People ::
                                            -Dragons x Humans :: 4 People ::

Other:
                                            -Cafe Employees x Group of friends :: 6 People ::
                                            -Assassins x Targets :: 4 People ::

Plot Ideas
                                            -Friends x Washed Away Mermaids
                                            Two random people find two washed away mermaids in the beach. They them home but the farther they are apart the more depressed they got. They don't want to give her mermaid away or let anyone find out.

-Falling Star x Humans
                                            Two different falling stars fall into the sky and two friends find them. Based on their perfect woman, the stars transformed into the perfect woman. The friends then gain this unknown and crazy power. With a festival coming up, can they keep it together?

Side Notes:
                                            -The stars are really their to destroy the two friends but can't remember because of how they landed.
                                            -The two friends were chosen to protect the earth, if they get destroyed, so does the earth.
User ImageUser Image

I really like 1x1 roleplays. I have a few plots and the how badly I want to play these plots. The more ❤ the more I want to do it. Every ❤ will be out of 10 unless its the big ❤. I don't mind doing anime or real life pictures. I don't mind combining different 1x1 to make a unique 1x1.

You should know:
                                            ✿ :: I have a plot
                                            ❤ :: Rate on how much I want to roleplay this.
                                            :: I want to roleplay it badly
                                            Underlined :: I want this role
                                            Crossed off :: Already taken

Fantasy Based
                                            -Goddess/God x Human
                                            -Witch x Fairy
                                            -Vampire x Werewolf
                                            -Hybrid x Hybrid
                                            -Captain x Governor's Daughter
                                            -Wolf x Wolf
                                            -Cat x Cat
                                            -Cat x Wolf
                                            -Disney Character x Disney Character
                                            -Story Teller x Character

School Based:
                                            Roomate x Roomate
                                            Teacher x Student
                                            Pregnant Outcast x Bully
                                            Bully x Nerd
                                            Teacher x Teacher
                                            :: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ::
                                            Ghost x Teacher
                                            Doll x Doll
                                            Doll x Human

Other:
                                            Serial Killer x Captive
                                            Store Owner x Regular Customer
                                            Waitress/Waiter x Regular Customer
                                            Abused Wife x Neighbor
                                            Artist x Business Person
                                            Cursed Person x Voodoo Witch
                                            Super Hero x Super Villain
                                            Wanted Person x Police Officer

Plot Ideas
                                            Captain x Governor's Daughter
                                            The most wild and dangerous ship invades the seas. Her crew is rather vicious and very intimidating. They treat their Captain with respect and protect him with their life. No one has been able to defeat the ship, The Black Siren. The Governor treasures his daughter with valuable gifts and spoils her rotten. But she despreatly wants to explore the seas and find treasure, just like a pirate. One day she takes a stroll into town, with soldiers by her side, and overhears two towns people talking about a pirate ship. Escaping the soldiers and being curious, the two towns people speak about The Black Siren planning to invade town, tonight, and taking the Governor's prized possession. Thinking it was her, she plans to tell her father. When she arrives home she is quickly surprised with the General's hand in marriage. She doesn't want to get married but her father approves for her. An arranged marriage isn't something she was going for and plans to escape with the pirates.

Day turns into night and the Daughter waits till she hears a large boom. The town is being invaded. Someone left the gates unlocked to the Governor's home. When the pirates arrive in her home and kill the soldiers, she rushes too them, only to be pushed away. Turns out they were their for a large cheap necklace, her self centered mother possessed. Why would they need that? She sneaks out of the house and dodges battle. The daughter sneaks on to the ship and hides until they leave. She falls asleep waiting but gets awoken by one of the pirates. They drag her up onto the main deck and was ready to pounce on their beautiful prize when the Captain comes out. Handsome, viscous, and rather young looking. She pretends to be a towns girl trying to escape the madness from the battle but he saw it all too clearly. He announced that it was the Governor's Daughter and everyone backs away from her, as if they carried something dangerous. She pretends that the necklace he posses is something special to her mother and she wants it back. In the middle of sea, with no turning back, and no regrets, the Captain makes the Governor's Daughter wear the necklace as his captive. Just what she wanted. An adventure.

Side Notes:
                                            -The necklace's center jewel is actually something the crew needs to get a rare treasure into a rare place. The Jewel is actually very rare.
                                            -The pirates can't be killed because of a curse on them. And they are tied to the ship. Hence why its the most dangerous ship in the sea.

-Story Teller x Character
                                            A woman who is poor, not noticed, and timid reads books for a living to seniors and children. Her books are her life, but people don't see that. All they see is a girl they can push around. As much as they push her around, she always wanted to stand up to them, but couldn't. She always dreamed of an adventure and reads this one book, Spirit of The Night, her favorite book. She dreams of being in the adventures of this book and reads it countless amounts of times. She planned a vacation and saved up all her money. Then one night she walks home from work and gets into a fight. Wreck less teenagers took all her valuables and ripped up her favorite book. She gets beat up, and drags her body home to find out her home has been broken in. All her money had been stolen. She cries and looks up at the sky. A shooting star shoots across the sky and she holds her favorite book close to her heart before passing out. When she wakes up, she is in a different place with a man staring down at her. It is the main character from her book. She is soon realized that she is inside her favorite book.

Side Notes:
                                            - The main character starts out poor and turns out to be dead in the end of the book.

-Pregnant Outcast x Bully :: This is a Yuri Roleplay, or we can change up the story.
                                            A shy girl who is an outcast, went to a party, got drunk, and ended up pregnant 2 weeks later. She is devastated but whats worse is she has a bully who just wont leave her alone. She beats her up and makes her cry every day in school. How was she suppose to protect her baby, make sure no one finds out about her baby, and keep away from her bully when her bully stalks her all the time. But when everyone finds out, the outcast got knocked up, her bully goes on a rampage. Why? Because the bully knows who did it and the outcast doesn't.

Side Notes:
                                            -The bullies brother got the outcast pregnant but he doesn't want anyone to find out.
                                            -He told his sister out of desperate help.

-Doll x Human
                                            The human has been spoiled for so long by his/her famous father who invents things for a living. Even though he/she has been spoiled, he/she doesn't feel loved because his/her father is the only family left. His/her father hasn't been loving with love, but with gifts and finally he invented something that can change the world. A robot doll that walks, talks, feels, and speaks, exactly like a human. The only thing it doesn't do is feel emotions, especially love. It can do everything a computer can do and more. It can protect you and it can also take you anywhere you want. The father wanted his/her daughter to try it first. Like a test run. He/She took it in and began to test it out but as he/she continued testing it, the doll began showing more emotions. The more emotions it showed, the more she/he wanted to keep it.

Side Notes:
                                            -The human has an abusive relationship before escaping. He/She still follows the Human around and messes with him/her.
                                            -While the human was trying out the new doll, his/her father was already mass producing them for the money.

-Abused Wife x Neighbor
                                            Nobody really likes messing with her husband. He is a firefighter that does a good job, comes home, and goes to work again. When one night, he decided to cheat on her and she finds out, he beats her telling her never to speak of it again. Every day, after that day, he got more and more aggressive. Then there was the system. He comes home to a home cooked meal, a clean house, and a happy wife. If one of those aren't present he beats her for the night. Months passed and it grew worse. Now she wasn't allowed to go to work because he didn't want her to cheat on him. Then she wasn't allowed to have male friends. Finally, she wasn't allowed to speak of her own husbands cheating. Then came the neighbor who just moved in. He is sweet, kind, and actually got the husbands liking. A firefighter just like him. He invited him to dinner and throughout the night, she dared not eye him. Then when the husband went to a "meeting" in Las Vegas with a bunch of his closest friends, the neighbor invites himself over to her house. At first she was shy and afraid but then she opened up. Two nights before her husband came home, her neighbor found out the secret. Then next night, the two slept with each other. Now that the husband is home, the two can't get each other off their minds.

-Super Hero x Super Villain
                                            The super hero has always been the center of attention. He was always the good guy and always beat evil. But what happens if their is an evil lady over taking the town. She roams the streets and steals things. When the Super Hero catches her in the act but she escapes, he is struck with anger that she escaped once more. She likes to mess with him, because she is crushing on him but doesn't want to admit it.

User ImageUser Image

To make things so much easier for all of us, I made a little reserve type layout for you. You quoted me, and every single thing needed to set up the roleplay, is here. Please don't write in all caps. Just because I have it in caps, doesn't mean you fill it in with caps. Follow the directions, and everything will run smoothly! This is for the 1x1 roleplays.
                                            [img]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/goofyandpolarbears/Other/Other Edited Pictures/bydeconstruct798_zps1d0bfc02.jpg[/img]
                                            [quote="PolarBears In Your Pants"][/quote]
                                            [size=10][color=grey] Hello Bears! My name is [color=#7D1B7E][b]NAME HERE[/b][/color] but you can call me [color=#7D1B7E][b]NICKNAME HERE[/b][/color]. I would really love to roleplay with you, specifically the [color=#7D1B7E][b]NAME OF PLOT(S) HERE[/b][/color]. I want to play the [color=#7D1B7E][b]NAME OF ROLE YOUR WANTING TO PLAY[/b][/color]. If you don't care can we use [color=#7D1B7E][b]CHOOSE ONE AND ERASE OTHER... (anime picture type roleplay) (real pictures type roleplay)[/b][/color] and I want to play a [color=#7D1B7E][b]CHOOSE ONE AND ERASE OTHER... (Male) (Female)[/b][/color]. Now that we got that settled, I am on [color=#7D1B7E][b]DAYS YOUR ON[/b][/color] around [color=#7D1B7E][b]TIME YOUR ON[/b][/color]. Now that you know my estimated schedual, here's my [url=SAMPLE LINK HERE]samples[/url]... Love my samples!!! After all is said and done, you better roleplay with me because I am awesome! As for the roleplay [color=#7D1B7E][b]CHOOSE ONE AND ERASE OTHER... (I want to create the thread) (can you create the thread, please?)[/b][/color]. Thanks for listening to creative me! Oh! One more thing about the roleplay! The story line will be:
                                            [color=#7D1B7E][b]IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE STORY LINE OR CREATE A STORY LINE, PLEASE DO SO HERE. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE STORY LINE I GAVE, PLEASE COPY AND PAST THE STORY LINE HERE.[/b][/color]

Again, please don't write in all caps. Just because I have it in caps, doesn't mean you fill it in with caps. Follow the directions, and everything will run smoothly! This is for the Group roleplays. If you want to start a group roleplay, fill this out and I will try to get more people in it. I expect you to help me out with this as well.
                                            [img]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/goofyandpolarbears/Other/Other Edited Pictures/bydeconstruct798_zps1d0bfc02.jpg[/img]
                                            [quote="PolarBears In Your Pants"][/quote]
                                            [size=10][color=grey] Hello Bears! My name is [color=#7D1B7E][b]NAME HERE[/b][/color] but you can call me [color=#7D1B7E][b]NICKNAME HERE[/b][/color]. I would really love to do a [u]group roleplay[/u] with you, specifically the [color=#7D1B7E][b]NAME OF PLOT(S) HERE[/b][/color]. I want to play the [color=#7D1B7E][b]NAME OF ROLE YOUR WANTING TO PLAY[/b][/color]. If you don't care can we use [color=#7D1B7E][b]CHOOSE ONE AND ERASE OTHER... (anime picture type roleplay) (real pictures type roleplay)[/b][/color] and I want to play a [color=#7D1B7E][b]CHOOSE ONE AND ERASE OTHER... (Male) (Female)[/b][/color]. Now that we got that settled, I am on [color=#7D1B7E][b]DAYS YOUR ON[/b][/color] around [color=#7D1B7E][b]TIME YOUR ON[/b][/color]. Now that you know my estimated schedual, here's my [url=SAMPLE LINK HERE]samples[/url]... Love my samples!!! After all is said and done, I will help you gather people for our small group roleplay! As for the roleplay itself, [color=#7D1B7E][b]CHOOSE ONE AND ERASE OTHER... (I want to create the thread) (can you create the thread, please?)[/b][/color]. Thanks for listening to creative me! Oh! One more thing about the roleplay! The story line will be:
                                            [color=#7D1B7E][b]IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE STORY LINE OR CREATE A STORY LINE, PLEASE DO SO HERE. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE STORY LINE I GAVE, PLEASE COPY AND PAST THE STORY LINE HERE.[/b][/color]
User ImageUser Image

General Updates

-9/19/14
                                            -Opened the thread, lets see how many people I attract!

Group Roleplay Updates:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces