Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well gee. If everyone left, I guess I'll just talk to myself. So, how are you today?
eek U BIT ME!!! U'RE TRYING TO GIVE IT TO ME eek

*Runs around frantically* what do i do what do i do crying

oh and dont worry about the glasses I took them out of your pocket when u were feeding me my hobo sandwiches
*pokes myself* HELLO? I'M TALKING TO YOU!
Ruins
eek U BIT ME!!! U'RE TRYING TO GIVE IT TO ME eek

*Runs around frantically* what do i do what do i do crying

oh and dont worry about the glasses I took them out of yuor pocket when u were feeding me my hobo sandwiches

GRRR! CURSE YOU, CURSE YOU I SAY! Oh yeah, well, *steals your pants and throws them in the pool* Woopsies ^^ *smiles innocently*
poor summer the pinkywinkyitis has cause her to go delusional sad , guess Ill have to pull and Ol' Yeller
SummersDeath

I know you were talking to me!!! I was ignoring you!!!!
Ruins
poor summer the pinkywinkyitis has cause her to go delusional sad , guess Ill have to pull and Ol' Yeller

You're one to talk with no pants! XD And I've been delusional... sweatdrop
SummersDeath
SummersDeath

I know you were talking to me!!! I was ignoring you!!!!

You were ignoring me? O-oh...*curls up into a ball and cries*
Oh well, xp I guess I'll just have to poke crazy girl here to pass the time until I get my pants back

Hmm that doesnt sound quite right....
Ruins
Oh well, xp I guess I'll just have to poke crazy girl here to pass the time until I get my pants back

Hmm that doesnt sound quite right....

*rofl* That doesn't sound right at all! Naughty boy!!! scream And...stop poking me!!! *bites him again* Don't worry, tinkywinkyitis isn't contagious. *nods head*
AHHHH scream STOP BITING ME!
*Bites her back* there.. hope I gave you cooties 3nodding
Ruins

*Le gasp* Y-you bit me...*eyes start to water before she growls* OH YEAH, YOU BIG MEANIE? *Tackles him to the ground and....TICKLES HIM* XD
SummersDeath
Ruins

*Le gasp* Y-you bit me...*eyes start to water before she growls* OH YEAH, YOU BIG MEANIE? *Tackles him to the ground and....TICKLES HIM* XD

HEY no FAIR eek blaugh , okay thats it, *Rolls her over and starts to tickle her*

hmm... time to make use of the pool since no one used it, *carries her over to it still tickling her and drops her in, then walks away contently* 3nodding
*giggles insanely while she's being tickled (since I'm the most ticklish person in the whole world) until...* *gurgle* I can't- *gurgle, gurgle* I can't swim! *gasps for air before she slowly sinks to the bottom*
awww sweatdrop although the thought of watching you squirm under water while sitting comfortably on the diving board is tempting as revenge for the arse kicking... grr... *dives in and pulls her out*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff