Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
♔ 「 WE'RE⋆ OPEN XXXX
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • Everyone and their characters should be heading over to the swim party at the Hannikamps. You can bring alcohol, or not. There's plenty there.
    The time is 8:30 pm PST ( cause California. )
    The weather is clear skies, 20% chance of rain,
    and a slight wind N / NE 4 mph.

It's Friday, June 16.
    and

LET THE DRAMA BEGIN, AND MAY THE ODDS BE NEVER IN YOUR FLAVOR -FLAVE.
    Sarcasket

Anchoor

x -- Cherri Tree

Raff_sapphire6

sillyfunnylove

im fluent in meowing

Muzik_Freek
  • !Love_is_Silly!'s Husband

Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
    • Married 100
    • Tipsy 100
    • Generous 100

User Image
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R O X Y J E A N H A N N I K A M P
    xxxxx GREY CLOUDSx ROLL OVER US x BRINGING DARKNESS FROM ABOVE x IN THE CITY THAT WE x L O V E

xxxx████████████ x ███████████ x ████████████

( outfit in pictures )
                                                Roxy had spent the past four days prepping for her mother and father's departure to Dubai. It meant two and a half days of partying. One spent as a pre-party with her friends and some of the wannabe's from the neighborhood, and then the next day and a half with idiots she didn't even know. Roxy hardly spoke to people. She was known, feared, and marveled at. Kind of like Van Gogh paintings. She liked being interesting to people. But only if they enjoyed it, and then left. No one likes a gawker. Roxy was called downstairs from her bathroom -where she was primping her outfit- to bid her parents a good trip. Her mother hugged her, kissing her on the cheek and telling her to not be trashy. Her father smiled at her, calling her princess, and kissed her forehead, whispering he'd miss her. Roxy loved her father. She was closer to him than her mother. They'd bonded over the betrayal she'd given them.

"BYE MOTHER! Goodbye father." The redhead waved to her parents, smiling happily as their limosene pulled out of the HANNIKAMP DRIVE, and as soon as they were out of the long view, she ran back up the steps, and into the giant wooden doors. Shutting them behind her, she pulled her phone out, tagging everyone on Twitter. It was time for the party. Not that Mr. and Mrs. Hannikamp didn't know that she was having a party. But they didn't know their dear daughter had gotten Franc, her butler and favorite older man on the planet to buy her kegs, plenty of any alcohol anyone could want, and a bartender or six. She happily set everything up, fixing the interior of the home to look just like it needed to. She also took anything her mother valued and placed it in her father's office, locking it with the key pad on the automatic sliding door. The blur of red hair rushed around, putting finishing touches on all of the decorations, placements, and then made her way to the patio.

A ring at the door came through the silence, and she rushed through the house, hollering a "I'll be there in a second, DAMN." Until she opened the door and saw who it was. There, standing in front of her open door, was her ex boyfriend. The one who'd broken up with her for a " better girl ". The boy who she cried for WEEKS in Kellan's arms about, trying to get over him. When she found out she didn't know who her father was.. when her father started having sex with hookers and when she was going through an insanely rough time. It was because of him she was the cold and indifferent person she was.

Andre. What the ******** are you doing here? she asked, hands placed on her leopard print romper's hips. He opened his mouth, and then looked like he was seeing her for the first time. His stormy blue eyes settled on her dark greens, and for a second, her heart melted, and she felt seventeen again. But reality set in, her attitude made a flash appearance. "No. You know what. Get the hell off my lawn. You don't get to speak. Explain things. You left me.. and hurt me. You broke my heart, and.. and ... you're not worth any of my time." The handsome Princeton attendee looked at her, not cockily, but a bit hurt, and she felt like caving. Giving him time. Your first love is the person that's hardest to let go. But she thought to feelings she had now. For someone else. And realized how she felt paled in comparison to that friendship and relationship. "Bye. Hope my yard looks nice walking to your car. Don't forget to tip your neighborhood b***h with a middle finger."

So the door closed, and the red went back up the stairs to finish prepping her face. As she was in there, her phone buzzed with messages on twitter from Kellan asking to stay the night. His parents were apparently having some fights. She told him that he could indeed stay. And she'd bring the futon upstairs. He had a drawer of his things there anyways. It was always funny to her. The best friends had been around each other for just about seventeen years, and had grown fond of each other in that time.

Truth be told, she was fond of him in another way. For at least three years, she'd been finding feelings that were less friendly, and more romantic. It was - and still is - awkward for her. He'd made it clear many times, by using the best friend card, that they weren't romantic. Which she was okay with. It was nice just to have a friend. Someone to keep by her side, without having another motive other than they were close.

A text sent to her phone informed her that Kellan was here, and was waiting for her presence by the pool. Douche. Using those words. Grabbing her Juicy Couture beach towel, she carefully went to her room, and put her heels on, then walked down the stairs and out to the back patio area, smiling when she saw his dark, cowlicked hair. "EXCUSE, ME, SIR. I do believe you have the wrong address." she said in a fake british accent. She'd walk up, ruffling his mop. " Thanks for coming before everyone. If Donny got here first, I'd have died." her laugh floated through the air, and then she sat next to him, deemed it too far away, and flounced ontop of him, hearing an oof.

Y'know you're comfortable. Anywhore. Your sister doesn't deserve that s**t, AND you banged a girl in a castle, so what? Gareth had it coming. But hat's off to him. And poor Princess. And Celeste. she rambled, rolling off of him, and propped herself up on her elbow.

Franc walked out, looking at the two, and shot Kellan a wink, then handed Roxy a tequila. " OOH THANK YOU DEAR!!" the man blew her a kiss, and she winked at him. He then handed Kellan a beer. Roxy gave the frenchie a look, and chuckled, before looking at Kellan again." So, Kel. Y'like my outfit? I wore it to dress to impress. Cause you know.. I'm fancy and LOVE outdoing the non-existant competition." she laughed. She was laughing too much. Roxy was in truth, very nervous. Seeing Andre had thrown her off. And the party was freaking her out, and she just wanted to have a good night. She looked down at her drink, seeing the first tequila of the night was gone. Franc was already on it, and she was on her second glass of cactus poison.

She sent a mass text to all of her friends with one hand.
                                                [To : Gare ; Lola ; Vivi ; Luke ; Niko ; Celeste ; Donny ]
                                                you all better be on your way. with your sexy date / dates
                                                i'm on tequila #2

She hit send, and leaned back against Kellan's squished arm. "We should be seeing friends soon." she told him. "Did you want to put anything upstairs before the evil party monkeys come and ruin things?" her head flipped to the side, and her eyes batted three times. Wow. She really did bat her eyes when she was confused. Cute.

Conservative Werewolf

10,425 Points
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    User Image

The past is the past, you can't change it so why worry about it?
              ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It seemed to Kellan that his phone had been going off all damn day. Because it essentially had. Whether it be twitter, tumblr, or a text message, his phone was on its last legs in terms of battery power and he had just plugged it in to charge when Roxy sent him yet another message on twitter. Not that he minded. Because he honestly didn't since it was Roxy messaging him. This party had been in the works since the beginning of the week and he had really been looking forward to it. Not only was it an escape from his house, it was a chance to just hangout with friends and let loose. Both were things that he desperately needed. He'd spent too much time thinking in the past few days and it was starting to wear on him. Just earlier he'd almost slipped up and admitted to Roxy that he really did like her. Their friendship was great; perfect, some might say. But Kellan had begun....really starting to like her. He couldn't quite recall when it began and he wasn't even sure why. Maybe it was the fact that they were each others firsts for everything. Or maybe it was the fact that they spent so much time together. Whatever it was, things had become a little more complicated whenever he spent time with his best friend.

As it was, he had finally arrived at her house and was standing beside the pool and waiting. Roxy was upstairs finishing getting ready and there wasn't anyone else there yet. He hadn't yet seen his sister or his other best friend, Gareth, who happened to be dating, at all throughout the day. They were supposed to be here. Which he was surprisingly alright with him. Kellan and Lola were the same age but he still felt the need to be the protective older brother sometimes. It just happened to be that if Kellan had chosen himself who his sister fell in love with, it would have been Gareth or someone very much like him. The guy was a complete gentleman and even though it was a pain to admit sometimes, he did well by Lola. And as long as that continued, Kellan was quite content.

His mind, as usual, was beginning to wander again. So much had been going on over the course of the past week, but tonight wasn't about any of that. Kellan was here to have fun with his friends and to just relax, something that he didn't often get to do at home anymore. With his parents fighting but not fighting, he always felt like he was toeing a line. They never said much but Kellan knew he didn't quite measure up and that things were amiss. So he played the good child and helped around the house when he was home. And he always made sure to let his parents know where he was even though they usually didn't care. Yet again, he was dwelling, so he turned to look up at the house, instantly locking onto Roxy's bedroom window. Her light was on, which he'd known it would be. She was still getting ready after all. A small part of him wondered what antics this evening would bring. The other, larger part of him was terrified of what might happen. Especially with the rumors going around about the two of them. Add in alcohol and it was a disaster waiting to happen.

He'd only been sitting for a few moments when he heard the clack of heels behind him. Of course she'd be wearing heels. Outside. For what is essentially a pool party, he thought as he turned to smile at her. Already, Roxy was beginning to ramble on, something she did when she was nervous. His gaze followed her as she sat next to him. Which apparently wasn't good enough because she vacated the chair to instead sit upon his lap. Roxy was a bundle of nerves and energy tonight, something he couldn't blame her for. An unexpected visit from her ex-boyfriend right before the party definitely had thrown a slight wrench into things. But Kellan was there and that meant that she was safe. Which he hoped that she knew. "Yeah. I'm trying to not let any of that crap bother me tonight. I'm here to keep you from getting into too much trouble and to just have a good time," he said as he accepted the beer that Franc handed him.

"You look fine, doll. Just like you always do. And let's face it, your only real competition, on a good day, is Viv. Because Lola doesn't like going all out and trying out sexy others," he said with a slight chuckle. Kellan watched Roxy, eyeballing the tequila that she had already finished. Yep, tonight was gonna be a long night full of him trying to keep Miss Hannikamp from making an absolute fool of herself. When she flipped her head to side he grinned a bit. There she went with the eye-batting again. Confused Roxy was just so damn cute. But she had asked him a question and he had to struggle just the slightest bit to recall what the question had been. Stash things? Right. "Nah, it's fine. All I brought with me are my car keys and the two dvd's we talked about earlier. Lord knows I have plenty of stuff here already. Besides, I'm quite comfortable where I'm at right now."

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Marathon 300
    • Streaker 200
    User ImageUser Image

Gareth hated parties, and after a long day of shopping with Lola, the last thing he needed was to be in a room full of drunk friends. But, they were his friends, and he had to face them all eventually. Gareth was still pretty upset about the tumblr photo mishap. His mother had indeed been approached by some "friend" of his, and she had gladly given one of Gareth's more artistic and fabulous model shots. Why, she had chosen a nude piece, Gareth would always wonder. Perhaps she just didn't think it'd be a problem. His dad had immediately understood; but his mother was clueless. She of course had been so smashed, she could barely remember what the girl had looked like, at least she'd remembered the gender. Gareth looked at his closet. He needed to dress quickly, the party would start soon, and he hated being late. Tardiness was not part of Gareth's language. Gareth looked up at the tropical hat he had used in the photo shoot. Gareth smiled, he wasn't going to let any damn photo ruin his day! He was Gareth Duke, the perfect gentleman, handsome, charming, sophisticated, and intelligent. Gareth picked up the hat, twirled it and put it on his head. He winked at the mirror in his room, and quickly put on his swim shorts.

Gareth wore his watch and checked the time. 7:30, s**t he needed to get moving. Gareth grabbed his wallet, and sunglasses before heading out. He ran downstairs, kissed his drunk mother, who was passed out on the couch, and texted his dad he would be home late. They worried, but they knew he was too responsible to do anything stupid. So, they let him stay out late. Unlike, his brother. Gareth sighed, he hadn't seen his brother all day. He had checked his phone so many times, or was about to text his brother, when Gareth stopped. His brother would just get upset Gareth was checking up on him. Gareth did however text Lola.

Lola: I'll meet you at the party. Can't wait to see you in your swimsuit.

Things had been strained with Lola lately. They were still acting as if everything was okay, but Gareth was upset at her. She was going to Paris next year, and nothing Gareth said or did would make her change her mind. She was refusing to study photography anywhere else. He loved Lola, he did, she had been his first for everything. But his love for her was...fading. It wasn't the same anymore, there was no spark, he didn't feel happy anymore when he hung out with her. She didn't understand him, he could never talk to her about anything, and she was never willing to compromise. Gareth had applied for several colleges in France, but who knew if he'd get accepted to any of them. Meanwhile, Lola had only applied for one school...in France. He loved that she knew what she wanted, he just wished it was him, that he came first. Gareth wouldn't stop trying, she was still a huge part of his life. Gareth wiped the tears from his eyes as he locked the front door and took out his car keys. Thinking about his and Lola's relationship would only dampen his mood. Gareth thought instead about all the rumors that had been circling lately. There were a lot more than normal, and those photos.

Who was behind it all, and why? It just felt more intense than compared to normal. There were always scandals in Beverly Hills, just not five in two days; more like three within a week. Gareth grimaced as he thought about Kellan and Roxy. It would be torture dealing with those two drunks. It was pretty darn clear they both liked each other. The only problem, Kellan and Roxy were completely clueless. He just hoped he wouldn't have to deal with a drunken Kellan. Drunk Roxy, was okay, but drunk Kellan talked, a lot. Gareth drove to Roxy's and pulled into the driveway. He didn't have a flashy car, just a Toyota Prius. He liked the gas conservation and didn't mind the small car. He was fairly modest when it came to their wealth. Gareth's family came from royalty, his grandfather actually was a Duke and sixth in line to the throne of England. Therefore, it was very important they acted proper and did not appear to look like new money. Gareth knocked on the front door, and Roxy's butler opened the door. Gareth stepped inside and went to the pool. Gareth saw Roxy on Kellan's lap and smiled. Of course, the flirts couldn't keep their hands off one another.

"Hey you two. I see the party has already started. Can I get a...whiskey, you remembered, thank you." Said Gareth taking the whiskey from Roxy's butler. He always remembered things like Gareth's drink preference. Gareth took off his shirt and set it aside on a nearby pool lounge. He took off his sunglasses and hat. "Don't touch my hat. I'll pose for you all later, of course." Said Gareth, jokingly, he took off his shoes, wallet, and watch and jumped into the pool. The water was cold and crisp. Gareth lapped around, and went back occasionally to drink his whiskey.

Location/ With: Roxy's House/ Kellan, Roxy
    Outfit: Swimwear
    OOC: Posted~

Interesting Mage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Lola stared blankly at the photo on twitter on her laptop screen. What in the hell was she going to do? Lola had applied for college in Paris and had also landed a photography job, but apparently they check social media sites and if they see that picture of her...Lola couldn't bear to think about it. After being refused to go to Paris the year before, Lola kind of went through a rebellious stage that lead her to sneaking out at night to go to parties. Lola was drunk, high and completely out of it so when people were taking pictures Lola barely noticed but she still had no idea how RumorNtheHills got it. Ping! Lola removed her eyes from the screen and dug in her handbag to find her phone, nervous if it was another twitter reveal however it was from Gareth. Lola's emotion didn't change though.

To: Gareth
                                            See you there. I'll make sure that
                                            you are the first to see it. x

It took a while for Lola to add that x at the end of her text, longer than she wanted to. Lola had known for a while that her and Gareth were drifting apart from each other, but she never said it out loud or wanted to admit it to herself. Two years isn't much but they were friends before that. Lola nearly died from drowning when she was eight and Gareth used to always come over and hang out whilst she was still recovering. Lola smiled to herself as she remembered his small blue bike. That was the same time that Lola wanted to go to Paris and be a photographer, it seemed that her dreams were coming true. Just not all of them. Lola had always imagined spending the rest of her life with Gareth living in Paris but with the way that things were heading between the both of them that obviously wasn't going to happen and it was just a matter of time until one of them was going to end it between them and it sure wasn't going to be Lola. Lola still loved Gareth the same way when they first said it to each other but she knew he didn't feel the same way and she was worried that he was just growing bored with her and break up. Yet they both lived so close and Lola couldn't live with the result awkwardness after all the love they shared so moving away was another bonus. Lola didn't want to be selfish but it was were dream but she loved Gareth. If her dream came after Gareth had turned up in her life she'd want to stay with him. Sadly life isn't that way.

Lola fanned the tears collecting her eyes in fear that it would smudge her makeup and remembered that she had to get ready for the party. No matter how much Lola hated water she didn't mind sitting a dozen inches or so away from the pool and besides, Lola couldn't say no. Her makeup was already set so she just had to slip on a bikini under her blue dress. It was a simple blue one that she bought with Gareth that day and it showed of some of her features that she wanted to take advantage of to show Gareth that she still cared. Lola slipped on her straw hat, flip flops, sunglasses and grabbed her handbag heading out of her room. Her mother was at the salon, her brother was already at the party but she had no idea where her father was. Probably at a business meeting or something. Lola left her home and locked the front door. The party started at 8:30, which gave Lola just enough time to arrive exactly on time.

At Roxy's place she could hear the loud and happy music but Lola couldn't even crack a smile. All throughout the drive she thought of her and Gareth, which made her knuckles turn white as they tightly gripped the steering wheel but Lola took a deep breath and checked herself out to see if she still looked okay and hopped out of her car. Lola knocked she put on the most realistic fake smile ever and it only grew as Roxy's butler answered the door. "Good evening," Lola's eyes twinkled as she allowed into the mansion and her eyes caught on her brother and Roxy. Sure Kellan wasn't the smartest ever but he had one of the biggest hearts and Lola believed that he and Roxy would be good together. "Bonjour mon amie!" Lola giggled hugging Roxy and smiled sweetly at her brother. "I can't wait for this party to get started."

Lola heard a splash of water erupt from the garden and just slightly her smile faltered. "I guess that's my man." Lola attempted to giggle again and look excited. "Excusez-moi." Lola left the two and made her way towards the garden. Lola saw Gareth enjoying the water that Lola couldn't help but be jealous of, she wished she could be in there with him but knew that she couldn't and it pained her. Lola pulled off her dress revealing her bikini and knelt beside the pool near Gareth's drink and when he emerged again Lola smiled. "Hi." She said and pulled his wet face towards her own and laid a soft and feathery kiss on his lips. If you were to rewind a year back the two probably would have been passionately sucking each others faces off into another oblivion but lately it was mostly feathery kisses. Lola pulled away and smiled taking a cheeky sip of his whiskey. "You wanted to see my swimsuit. You got it." Lola winked and grinned. She wanted more moments like that but just didn't know how to tell him without it ending in another argument about the future again. It was better for her to just silently suffer instead.

_______________________________________________

company: roxy, kellan, gareth
                                            wearing: this

Raff_sapphire6

Prophet

User Image tab tab User Image

uke ae ovocol
    tab tab tab

I want to be a better p e r s o n, tab tab I wanna know the m a s t e r p l a n.
    Cast your s t o n e s, Cast your j u d g e m e n t,
    Y O U don't make M E who I am.

█████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████

Out of the twins, Niko was the one who was meant to be the girl. He was taking his time in the two boys jointed bathroom while Luke laid across his bed. He smirked as he noticed a few tweets about the party and let out a groan when he saw it was 7:57. He heard Niko's laugh come from their bathroom, an obvious reaction to him. Instead of rushing the older, he was half tempted to leave his sorry a**. His phone vibrated against his chest and he lifted it up to his face to read the message. "Oh look you t**t, Roxy has already texted and said your hair looks fine cos' Viv isn't gonna give to shits. It's going to get messed up anyway, whether you and Viv get nasty in one of the guest rooms or because of the pool." He yelled at his twin as he walked out his room and down the stairs, heading towards the kitchen. He typed a quick reply to Roxy.

To FoxyMama:Waiting for Ms.Koko to finish up in the bathroom.You females and your hair. Should be headed over soon. Save me some Teq!

Luke grabbed a sandwich Leila made before she left for the night. He had no clue what he would do without that woman, or lady. She was only twenty-six. It was always in the back of his mind on why his mom let his dad hire her. She wasn't all that pretty. Maybe his dad loved her cooking just as much as he did. Or because she could clean her a** off. He remembered one day when he was going to the kitchen, his dad had stormed out of the room and pushed passed him. He nearly knocked him down and he would have fallen if it wasn't for Niko being behind him and pushing him forward so he didn't fall onto him. When they walked into the kitchen without a mumbled from his dad say sorry or anything along the lines, they had noticed her slightly flushed completion. She had told them that she was running late this morning and their dad was telling her not to be late. “He said now he had to go to work without having breakfast, etc. etc.” She had said. Niko had given her that bullshit look, but Luke shrugged it off. Over the next two days, two other young housekeeper ladies were hired and Leila was told to she was to take care of him and Niko. Not that Luke had a problem with it. More food for him.

He was half way done with his sandwich when Niko jogged down the stairs in a similar outfit to his. “Copycat.” He mumbled, watching Niko roll his eyes as he walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. The two had spent the day in the basement, or game room, playing FIFA 14 online against others on their X-box. And if it wasn’t FIFA, they played Tekken Tag Team 2, Gears of War: Judgment, NBA 2K14, or even playing Kinect Sports Season 1-3. Luke was the one who played the games, but Niko kicked a** in Kinect Sports. When Luke played the game, he only played with the Kinect a little, unlike Niko who played it as a way to stay in shape. If he wasn't in the backyard, he was in Luke’s way while he was trying to play Forza Horizon. Luke had grabbed a bottle of water to drink on the way to Roxy’s.

The two made their way out of the house, and headed in the direction of Roxy’s. Luke looked down at his phone as he quickly sent out a tweet. @LukeeSovoo_ : on the way to @roxxyhanni’s house party! Woop~ #Partyyyy. He looked up at Niko, who was also on his phone, on Twitter. “Retweet my tweet bratha.” He said, throwing his right arm over the boy’s shoulder. Roxy’s front door was opened by her butler, who, once Niko had walked passed him, high-fived Luke back and told him everybody who was here had made their way to the backyard. Walking through the Kitchen Luke’s eyes landed on the bottle of tequila and snatched it off the counter. He took a quick swig of the burning alcohol and bust through the back door.

“I have arrived.” Luke called as he walked out the door and looked at everybody. Lola and Gareth were near the end of the pool and Kellan and Roxy, who was sitting in his lap, were closer to where he stood. Niko had walked away from him, probably texting Viv. He took another sip from the tequila bottle and walked over to where Roxy and Kellan sat. “Hola my lovelies. How is y’alls nights so far?” He said, dropping into the empty seat next to the two. His eyes wandered over Roxy’s outfit. He knew he probably looked creepy because of the way he was staring at her. It was the stare when you don’t want to look away but you have too. He quickly moved his eyes back up to her face and stretched out the arm holding the bottle. “Want some?” He asked, as he winked at her, with a smirk evident on his face.

tab tab tab

ωhεrε::: Roxy's House tab // tab ωiтh:::Roxy, Kellan, Lola, Gareth, Niko tab // tab мυsic::: Sometimes you're the Hammer, Sometimes you're the Nail - ADTR
        øøc::: (outfit=click center circle) ~~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
    User Image

t e x t. t h o u g h t s. w o r d s.
    ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    [current apparel]xxxx[ twitter ]xxxx[ tumblr ]

A lazy Donovan laid on his bed pretty much naked, excluding the towel that loosely hugged his waist. The man thought that by taking his shower, his mind would ease. It technically did, while he was in there, but stepping out of the shower stall, the weight of reality found itself back onto his shoulders. His mind was churned over the twitter posts. Not only was his private life being displayed for all to see, so were his friends. He was ******** pissed. knock, knock What the hell now? Not a second later, a very agitated Anna burst through Donny's double doors. "We need to talk. Right now.... You're not going anywhere." Her voice was harsh and extremely angry, and her face grew red with every word she spoke. In her hands, she dangled the keys to Donny's bike.

"I'm ******** naked, woman! Get out!" Donovan, who was already on edge, didn't need to hear s**t from his mother. He rolled his a** out of bed and made his way towards his walk-in closet with his mother 5 strides behind him. Donny abruptly stopped in his tracks and jerked his body around towards his mother. His shook his towel, not revealing anything, and said "Ya mind?" His voice was on the brink of yelling. "If you want a ******** stripper ta give ya a lap dance, I'm sure that dad would be more than happy ta pay one to come over the house for ya." Donny knew that that statement would hit his mother hard. Her heart was absolutely broken by Daniel and she hated hearing anything about him and hookers. The woman clenched her teeth, and she was on the verge of tears. She cared a lot for her son; her two kids were all that mattered to her now since her relationship with Daniel has been steadily going down hill. "I care about you Donovan. I'm, I'm just trying to help-" The stubborn man glared down his mother as he found his way behind a dresser where he could drop his towel and get dressed.

As Donny found all that he needed, his mother continued to lecture him. She followed him out of his closet into the bathroom where he fixed his hair, and downstairs to where the liquor was kept. Donny's hand reached out towards the vodka and he grabbed a bottle of Burnett's Whipped Cream Vodka. He would of taken a bottle of his favorite, Jagermeister, but of course he finished that stash two days ago. He glanced down at his Rolex, and growled quietly underneath his breath. Time was ticking. He should have been the first one there, if not that, then the second. "Isn't there going to be enough to drink already there? Aren't you in the least bit concerned that-" "Ma! Stop! I'm ******** 21, ok? Damnit!" I'm gonna be ******** late because of this b***h... Anna had been a bit hard on Donovan for the past year or so because of his spoiled lifestyle of never having to look at a price tag and doing whatever the ******** he wanted, but now she was crazier than ever ever since this new twitter user " @RumorNTheHills " started posted s**t about her family. Nobody needed to know her family's business. She was frustrated, but so was her son.

Ping! Donny's phone went off, and of course it was Roxy wondering where the ******** he was. [********] His fingers flew over the keyboard and he explained how his mom was holding his god damn keys hostage, and damn did he want to ride his Harley tonight. Moments later, Roxy set Donny up with a ride from Viv. Oh my ********... Roxy, my ******** hero.. "Are you even listening to me, Donovan Elijah Jun-." "Enough Ma! I'm out...!" Donny pushed his way past his mom to the front door, forgetting about getting his keys back (he could worry about that later), and headed towards the street right outside his house. Vivian had to be here soon, right? He pulled out a pack of Marlboro 100's from his pocket, put a cigarette to his lips, and lit it. He inhaled deeply, and after holding it in for a few seconds, he pulled the cigarette from his mouth and exhaled. Donovan's eyes desperately looked for Vivian's arrival; he wanted her to get here before his mother came out and continued to chew his god damn ear off.

location -- waiting for Viv outside the Junji residencexxxxxxxaccompanied by -- Anna > no onexxxxxxxooc -- finally got to post! ( though it's a bit messy :< )

H a r u B e l l a

User Image

They day had been pretty eventful, Celeste had woken up with sun shining in her room. Telling her that today was going to be a wonderful Friday, not to mention it was going to be a busy one at that. Celeste had a photoshot for one of the local car magazine, she did a lot of pin up shots for car shows. Though they were mostly with the old model cars that people used to drive in the late 60's to 80's. She loved the clothing, and the fashion from the passed years. Sure she liked the current fashion they had no bu it was very unlikely that you would see her dressed up like that. Dressing the way she prefer'd made her who she was today, though most people saw her as the outcast. Even her brother when they were out in public. They weren't biologically related, they found that out back when they were in middle school junior high. No Celeste was adopted by her brothers mom, they were close to the same age so growing up they didn't think anything of it. It wasn't until people actually started pointing it out that they didn't look anything alike. Her brother had finally confronted their parents and the truth came out. Celeste didn't really let it bother her because even though her parents had made them believe they were related by blood, she still considered them her parents, and Donny her brother.

Ever since they found out Donny had pulled himself away from her, it was like she was Cinderella and instead of two evil step sisters, she had an evil brother who saw her as a disease that lived in his house. As they grew older things got a bit better, their mom started making them have a family night where they would spend time together. It brought her and her brother closer together, but that was mostly only when they were alone. Outside of school, they were well he treated her not like he used to but he tended to ignore her every now and then. Celeste wasn't blind though, she knew her brother still watched over her, considering she could see him glaring in her direction every now and then, even more so when she was talking to boys. It was for that reason that Celeste didn't really mind her brother being a douche, because deep down she knew he still cared for her, he just didn't want anyone to know. Life was just complicated, even considering with all the family drama they had going on with their father.

Luckily tonight was going to be a night she could possibly enjoy. Roxy was throwing a pool party since her parents were leaving town today, and Celeste along with her brother and everyone else was invited. Celeste got along with a lot of people, even though she noticed all the weird stares and the talking behind her back about how she dressed or how she acted sometimes. Not to mention things about her parents, and the fact that her and her brothers father had a thing for hookers. It really grossed her out, but what could she do, her father was his own self he did what he wanted. Celeste was just glad she didn't have live in that house. She had worked so hard with her modeling, as well as working over at a local clothing store, that she was able to afford her own apartment. It wasn't anything overly fancy, but it was nice and decent.. in the end it wasn't a dump. Though every now and then she ended up finding herself staying more at her families house because of the stuff her mom was going through, since their dad was a disgusting hooker man whore. Celeste had looked at the time and realized she should probably get ready and head over to Roxy's house. Celeste heard her phone go off, walking over to her living room table she picked it up and read the message she had received from Roxy. Hitting reply she just messaged the girl back.
                                              To: Roxy
                                              I will be there soon hun, idk about a date.. but save some tequila for the rest of us

Sending her message, Celeste then made her way into her bedroom and slipped out of her clothes and into her bathing suit. She packed herself some warm clothes just in case for later as well as her towel. Grabbing her shorts and her top she slipped them on and then grabbed her shoes. She didn't know if she was supposed to pick her brother up and them go together, he never really gave her an answer when she asked him the other day. She also was going to text Elana and see if she wanted to carpool as well. Celeste wasn't much of a drinker, well she wasn't one who partied hard. She had a drink or two, but always made her she was going to be sober at the end of the night to drive home. Picking up her phone from her bed she opened up a message and started typing.

To: Donny
                                              are you driving to Roxy's or you want a ride?

Sending that message she then opened another one and began typing to her best friend.

To: Elana
                                              hey Im' about to leave for Roxy's you want a ride?

Celeste sent the message to her best friend and then went to make sure she had everything ready to go before she officially headed out to Roxy's house for the pool party. You could say they two got along, because they had similar likes in fashion, not to mention they both loved their shoes.

place to be: her apartment // partner in crime: no one at the moment // fashionable: outfit-click

!Love_is_Silly!'s Husband

Mind-boggling Husband

11,925 Points
    • Married 100
    • Tipsy 100
    • Generous 100

Viv clicked on the little message icon on her dash, lit by the red 1. She'd just started tumblr a week or two back. This was her first message.. her first message that she didn't initiate, at least. As her mouse waited on the blank white screen, images loaded swiftly, and she saw the round icon, with glasses. An anonymous message? From whom? She read it, smiling at the sweetness of the message. It was nice. This anonymous thing. Her twitter on her phone blew up in the next hour or so, letting her know Roxy's party was starting soon. She clicked on the screen of her school. She did some college classes online, because being an anesthesiologist was hard work, and took too many classes. She didn't tell anyone, but just last week she'd been accepted to Columbia. The one school she'd wanted to go to for a long time. Of course, she'd been accepted to schools here in the great state of California, too. Like The University of Southern California, Or Cali State. She just really wanted to go to Columbia. But it was in New York.. and she couldn't leave her friends. So she stuck with CU, and was taking some pretty good pre-med classes.

The blonde princess sighed when her father dinged her cell phone. She was sitting in the courtyard of the campus, waiting for her six o'clock class to start.

To:Princess
                                                    Hey princess. I'll be out tonight. Tell mom to not wait up for me.
                                                    And get your brother some dinner. Mom's in a mood today.

Her mother was always in a mood. The woman needed to know when to get over herself and roll with life. So what, her ex-husband was with another woman. But they'd divorced four years ago, when she went on a "business trip" to Cancun. She'd told Viv when she was shitfaced a year and a half ago, that she was going there to meet a French man she'd known back in Sweden. It enraged the girl. But what had made matter worse were that her father knew, and MADE A DEAL WITH HER MOTHER. They were already going to divorce. But when she got blown off from the man - who was now married and wanted to catch up - she blew up on her husband, threatening to tell the country leaders. Her father agreed on the divorce, telling her there was no reason for them to stay together. Why would there be? She'd only come home when she was left.

Flared nostrils, and a heavy heart, Vivian got up. It was time for Advanced Anatomy, after all. She made her way to the classroom, and sat inside. Today they were learning about the neurological hotspots around the body. Pressure points and "sensory enhancer" points around the body, as their professor told them. The class had a good laugh, and then died down as they started ACTUALLY learning.The good thing about their professor, though, was that he was a hands on person. So the students all practiced on their desk partner. Ironically, Viv's was the only other Swedish boy in class.

"Oroa dig inte. Jag ska försöka att inte bli alltför invasiva." he told her, chuckling. ( don't worry. I won't get too invasive. )

"Inte ett problem. Du söva mig, om du vill." ( It's not a problem. You sedate me, if you want. )

The swedes laughed, and continued on with their class, and Viv even got the young blonde male to pass out. He woke up in the clinic down the road, and to a blonde apologetic face. "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!! He just laughed, and his parents came into the room. They spoke for a little, and then the family invited Vivian over for a traditional Swedish dinner. Vivian smiled, and opened her mouth to tell them she'd love to.

But then,her phone buzzed,and she pulled it out. It was a twitter notification from Roxy asking - no ordering - the group to come over. With.Dates. s**t. Niko. Well.. that was a bust. She'd had him over this morning before classes, and the pair had picked out her swimsuit, among other things they'd done. She had an.. interesting friendship with him. Somewhere, buried under the lust, she was sure there were real feelings. Somewhere. But she just didn't know how she, or Niko, would find them. She looked at the couple, and the young guy she'd see the next day,and gave them an apologetic smile.

"Jag är så ledsen. Jag har en händelse för en vän jag har att gå till. Men vi ses någon gång snart. Den kungliga familjen skickar dig vårt tack för vänlighet.(I'm so sorry. I've got an event for a friend I have to go to. But I'll see you sometime soon. The royal family sends you our thanks for the kindness.) She waved to them, and headed home. Looking down at her light pink watch, Viv gasped. It was seven thirty. The party started at eight. She was going to be late. Awh. Hell.

Jumping in her brand new 67 Chevy Impala she may or may not have had bought that morning, she drove home. Pulling into the driveway, she smiled when she saw her brother's car. Well, at least he was home. "LILLA PRINS! Jag är hemma!! I'll be going to Rox's party soon! Dinner's in the fridge. Quiche. Come over if you can!" She then rushed up the stairs, barraging through her door to get dressed. She put on the laced animal print one piece that really shouldn't have been called as such, and stepped in front of the mirror. Damn. She looked good. Grabbing her skull dress and a pair of white peep toe stilettos, she headed out the door, purse and keys in hand.

"By bro!"

Jumping in her car, she was about to head to Roxy's, when she got a phone call.

"Hey Ms. Princess. How would you like to do me a flavor?" Roxy's purr came across the line. Sighing, she donned an exhausted half smile. Roxy was always asking Vivian for things. Well, more or less favors. Never things. "What's up Rox?" She could practically hear the smile on Roxy's face. Great."Donny babe needs a ride to my shindig. You live closer to him than me, pick him up? Pretty please, with cherries on top?" She could hear the faint noise of Niko and Luke in the background. And splashing. Was everyone there but she and Donny? "Yes. I can. I'll go get him. Oh, and tell Kellan that I bought the Chevvy after all." she hung the phone up, and turned her baby on,asking Donny if he needed a ride. He told her yes, and thanked her. Seeing her eggs in a row, the Swede revved the engine before she buckled up and peeled from the drive.

It was a short trip to the Junji household, and one she'd taken many a time. She and Donny were the friends who were close, but not close enough. The lights were on, and a lone figure sat out in front. Sighing she pulled up beside Donny."Get in." he took the initiative, and climbed on in the unlikely muscle car of the blonde. As soon as he was fastened in, she pulled out, and to Roxy's home.

The pair got out, and Viv grabbed her purse, sauntering through the front door. Sure enough, there was Franc with the Tequila, and she giggled, happily taking a glass. Franc smiled at her. "Do you want me to take the cover up Vivian and put it in Roxy's room?" Vivian nodded, stepping off to the side and pulled her swimsuit off. "Merci, Franc." Franc patted her head."The pleasure is all mine, ma chere". she smiled at him, and took her shoes off as well. No need to be by the pool with heels, right? She looked at Donny, smiled, and took his hand, dragging him through the home.

Breaching the back patio, she noticed everyone was there."Your princess has arrived, Beverly Hills. The party may initiate!" a giggle escaped her lips, and she looked at Roxy. "My queen, I've brought the town fool. Hey Kel. Gare. Luke. Lola." her eyes then settled on Niko, and she tackle hugged him."My god. I missed you. And look." she turned, her arm still around him.Tequila." she held up a glass, waving it. Sure, so maybe she was laying the flirt on kind of thick. But she was bored, and everyone seemed kind of.. well.. awkward. Gareth and Lola included, who were normally the perfect couple. Oh?

"Has anyone seen Coop? " she asked, looking at Gareth. Roxy piped up though, sitting up from the position she was comfortably nestled in beside Kellan. " I believe babycakes Duke is coming soon. I invited the bad boy." she laughed, sipping the tequila she'd managed to get from Luke. How the hell did Roxy get everything she wanted? Life just wasn't fair sometimes, was it? "Can we also talk about the secret admirer thing, guys? Like.. It's hitting almost everyone." she laughed.
                                                    Sarcasket

Anchoor

Conservative Werewolf

10,425 Points
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    User Image

twitter // tumblr

Time had been dragging on today, or so it seemed to Georgia. Her mother had woken her up at eight in the morning to make her clean up her room, one of the few things required of her before she left to do anything. Mary didn't interfere much with the lives of her daughters anymore but she still set a few ground rules that they had to abide by. And Georgia was alright with that because it meant her mother left her alone as long as she kept her room clean, did her laundry and the dishes regularly. Simple enough, right? After about an hour's worth of cleaning, Georgia had sat down on her bed with a book. At that point in time, she'd had ten hours before she was expected to be at the Hannicamp house for Roxy's party.

Now she was running later for said party and hurrying around, her hair an untamed mess as she looked for her bathing suit. The sad part was that she had seen it this morning while she was cleaning up her room. Where the ******** did I put it? This is why I need to prepare for things ahead of time, dammit. She was still digging through her dresser drawers when her phone began to ding repeatedly. Twitter was exploding. Oh joy. What on earth could the world want now? she wondered as she momentarily gave up on her search. They wanted more vodka? Well...it gave her an excuse for being late and it meant that there would be plenty to go around. And the liquor store was on her way to Roxy's so it wasn't as if it would be a problem to stop. She sent a confirmation tweet, letting them know that she would be bringing the rest of the party when she showed up before tossing her phone back onto the bed. Now seriously...what the ******** did I do with my bathing suit? she thought.

Ten minutes later, and with her room a complete wreck again, Georgia was heading out the door. Her sister had been in hiding all day, well out of the way of their father and his drunken stumbling through the house. Just another day at the Overton house. James drinking away the embarrassment of his sex tape leaking out and Mary trying to restore some semblance of order by making her daughters clean their rooms and do a few chores. She shook her head and went out to the driveway where her van sat. It wasn't what one would expect a member of a wealthy family to own and her parents had put up quite a fight about buying it for her. But Georgia won that argument and was the proud owner of a '98 Chevy Starcraft Van. It was super spacious and the back seat turned into a ******** bed. What more could a girl like her ask for? Not to mention the van had lots of hiding places where she could stash things like the alcohol she was stopping to buy.

Inside of the liquor store, Georgia headed straight to the vodka, her eyes scanning the shelves as she looked at all the flavors. Grabbing two bottles of Burnett's Whipped Cream she grinned, thinking of Donny. That boy loved his whipped cream vodka and she wouldn't be surprised if that's what he had brought. Chances were pretty high that he was running low already which is why they needed more. So many choices, so little time to choose though. Georgia's hand reached out to grab a bottle of each : Watermelon, Cherry Cola, Sweet Tea and Candy Cane. The guy at the register raised an eyebrow at the copious amounts of vodka a little thing like her was buying. He was used to seeing Georgia come in here, but rarely did she buy more than two or three bottles at a time. "You having a party tonight, little lady? Shaking her head, Georgia pulled the cash out of her wallet, trying to hurry along this ordeal and get out of the store. "A little thing like you can't possibly drink all this by yourself. Your underage friends ask you to buy it for them?" Georgia raised an eyebrow and stared at the guy. "Not that it's any of your business, I've realized it's easier to buy in bulk. It means that I don't have to see you as often," she said as she grabbed the bag and left the store. Out at the van, Georgia stashed the vodka in one of the numerous hidey holes and then jumped into the driver's seat and began the short drive to Roxy's.

"THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED! AND I'VE BROUGHT VODKA! LOTS OF IT!" she called as she followed Franc into the backyard. Holding up the bag of alcohol, Georgia grinned and handed it to the butler so that she could strip out of her clothes, leaving nothing but her swimsuit on. Looking around, she took note of how most of the people were in their couples. Or whatever you wanted to call them, since Roxy and Kellan weren't dating. Even though everybody and their mother knew the two of them were meant to be. "Who's ready to get white girl wasted?" she asked the group.

outfit
    Some say if you don’t go then you won't know how to let go when you gotta let it swerve,
    Some say if you don’t try then you won’t know how to get by now you said it wouldn’t hurt - oh no!
    User Image

████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████

and i'll keep my head highxxxxxxxxxxxand march forwardxxxxxxxxxxxbecause i marchxxxxxxxxxxxto the beat ofxxxxxxxxxxxmy own drum
    and i'll keep my head highxxxxxxxxxxxand march forwardxxxxxxxxxxxbecause i marchxxxxxxxxxxxto the beat ofxxxxxxxxxxxmy own drum

User Image
                                                        Bradley didn’t have much to clean in her room. She was a fairly neat person, had terrible OCD and hated unorganized messes. It started when she was a little girl and when she had too many toys she would want to toss them out. The times her room did get a little messy she would sort through everything. Get rid of the clothes she didn’t wear anymore, and at times she threw fits and ended up throwing her toys out into the hallway and leaving them there for someone else to clean up. As long as her room was in good shape she was more than happy and didn’t care about the rest of the house, or well mansion, but that always seemed to be clean as well by others. Currently sitting in her walk in closet she sighed softly and looked down at the floor where there was a shelf at least up to her knees when standing where all her shoes were. She had a few heels here and there but a majority were boots she wore for her bike, and sneakers with the occasionally moccasin here and there. She knew when to dress up and when she had to play the role of a girl but other times she was on the fence between being girly and tomboyish. Already showered and with her room done and clean she knew her mother wouldn’t b***h about anything. Her father was probably in his study getting drunk. That was the usual lately seeing as how he did cheat on his wife and not only that but he taped it. ******** idiot. At times Brady thought he wanted people to find out and he wanted to ruin her parents’ marriage. Why else you would cheat on someone and leave that much of proof behind? Opening her iPhone she went onto Twitter and smirked seeing a racy picture of herself posted online from this Rumor Mills b***h.

Rolling her eyes she sat there for a few moments going back and forth with Donovan and soon enough a picture of her sister was posted. Rolling her eyes, Brady turned her phone on lock and then placed it down again. Lately she thought about making her own sex tape. Before her father’s scandal she was close to him. A bit of a daddy’s girl if you would like to call it that. At the end of the day though she knew her parents would go about as if this didn’t happen and all would be well again. Sucking in her breath and letting it slowly she knew her sex tape would make it big. She hadn’t told anyone of her idea but she knew people like celebrities as big as Paris Hilton and that sixteen and pregnant girl made sex tapes and look what happened to them. Everyone and their neighbor could go on any porn site and watch ‘One Night in Paris’ and jerk off. That wouldn’t be the point of her own sex tape though. Shaking her head and scooping up her phone she shoved it into the back pocket of her black high waisted shorts. Grabbing a pair of boots from the shelf she yanked them on and zipped them up, then tied them. Finally she went into the back of her closet and opened the top of her jewelry case and then a compartment underneath it. Grabbing out a baggie of shrooms, an even smaller baggie of E and then last but certainly not least a bag of weed that fit comfortably in her hand. Slipping them all into a duffel bag she zipped it up and then closed everything up. Leaving her closet she stopped in her tracks as she saw her mother in her room inspecting it.

"Can I help you," Brady said in a snippy voice. As of late her mother’s blubbering and trying to feel ‘in control’ of things was pissing Bradley off. Sure she felt sorry for her mom but perhaps it was her mom doing something wrong that made her father cheat. Sure, cheating is wrong, and no one wants to ever be cheated on (she knew from personal experience) but her mother should take initiative and do something about it. Perhaps take up yoga to calm down, drag her father to marriage counseling and hound the s**t out of him, divorce him and move on with her or blaze it. A small grin crept onto Brady’s face as she thought about her mother blazing it. Then she’d call her Mary Jane seeing as how she had the Mary part down already. But her mother was more of a Mary, Mary quite contrary kind of lady. "Georgia left. So I am assuming you are meeting her somewhere from the looks of it." Her mother was eyeing the duffel bag and Bradley rolled her eyes before sidestepping her mother and grabbing her phone charger from the wall. Slipping it into her bag she continued collecting things like her towel since it was a pool party and lastly her keys to her garage. She hated when people went into her garage willy nilly therefore she invested in having it all locked up and have an alarm system put into it. In her garage were her babies, plus up top on the overhang loft she had a few couches, a flat screen and her Xbox and PlayStation. Her garage was her niche and she didn’t need her mother going in and trying to take s**t away from her. Last time she did that Brady ended up higher than a kite and had the worst trip of her life on acid which she didn’t always do. "Yes mother, I am. I’ll catch you on the flip side, I gotta jet." A look of confusion washed over her mother’s face and Bradley chuckled and left her mother standing there confused as she thought over what the flip side was.

Heading outside she saw Georgia’s van gone. She hated and loved that thing. It was basically a bed on wheels but it had amazing hiding spots and was spacious. One time Bradley even hotboxed it. Grinning she went to her garage and put in the passcode onto the pad and the doors slid open. As soon as it was up enough she ducked under it and let her eyes roam over all her babies. She had two Jeep Wranglers, one being a grey, two door without the doors on them and the ribcage was all open. Next to it was her two thousand fourteen four door jeep Sahara which was a cherry ride. And then she had three Kawasaki bikes but one was out of commission which she was working on. Grabbing the keys to her red Kawasaki she opened the sit and put the duffel bag in it. Putting on her sunglasses and swinging her leg over her bike she put the key in and started it up. Kicking up the stand she pulled out of her garage and closed it with the automatic garage closer. Clipping it back into place she sat on the bike for a second while pulling out her phone and shooting Georgia a quick message on Twitter letting her know she was coming and she was bringing stuff. Thankfully no one was hitting her up for business and she told everyone she would be busy tonight at a pool party. Putting her phone back and readjusting her sunglasses she started off towards Roxy’s place. After a fifteen minute drive, and thanks to her bike she was able to squeeze in and out of traffic, plus she was known for speeding and her love to go fast. As she made it to her place she put the kickstand down and then hopped off. Her hair was a bit of a mess but she didn’t wear a helmet so she wouldn’t have helmet hair at least. Tussling her hair with her left hand she then flipped up the seat and grabbed her duffel bag.

Spotting Georgia’s van, and Vivian’s new Chevy Impala she nodded in approval. Not bad. Who would have thought the princess would be into muscle cars. Heading towards the front and letting herself in she said hello to the butler, but couldn’t even remember his name, before heading out back. It seemed she had just arrived a few minutes after her sister did. Noting everyone that was there and of course Roxy was there looking gorgeous as ever she knew she should greet the hostess of these lovely evening that would most likely get wild. Slipping her aviators on top of her head as she walked over to everyone surround Roxy she bumped her hip into Georgia’s as she passed her. "Hey foxy Roxy. I brought party favors," Brady said winking and letting out a small chuckle as she dropped the duffel bag onto the nearest lounge chair. Looking around she noted some people had obviously been drinking. Thankfully for her she had smoked a bowl earlier, and it was a big bowl so she was kind of buzzed already. But she wanted Fireball whiskey which she was sure Georgia grabbed. "Sissy, did you get any Fireball, if yes then where is it? Time to get ******** up." Bending down she started untying her boots and finally yanked the zipped down. Tossing them to the side along with her socks and wiggling out of her shorts, and then off with her tank top she was in her bikini. Reaching behind her she adjusted the bikini bottoms seeing as how she did have a bit of a wedgie. Smirking at anyone who was watching her she shrugged clearly not giving a ********. Plus these were her friends, and that d**k Cooper Duke wasn’t here yet. ’Didn’t I see Donny when I walked in? His bike wasn’t here, so he got a ride with someone, clearly. He could ride home with me though in a heartbeat.’ As people chattered she let her thoughts run wild already. Donovan was attractive and sure he seemed like a douche to most, heartbreaker to others and stuck up all around but Brady liked him. Perhaps not as a crush, who the ******** crushes anymore anyway, but as in she would bang him, over and over again.

Glancing around she spotted Lola by the edge of the pool and Gareth her boyfriend floating around in the water. Good. Someone was actually in the pool at the pool party. An idea popped into her head and before even really thinking about it she started over towards the two. Making judgments as she approached so she wouldn’t hurt Lola she ended up behind the girl who was in her bathing suit already and pushed her in. A laugh escaped Bradley’s lips and she stood there with her hands on her hips. "Now it’s a pool party! Two’s a crowd but threes a party, right?" Letting out another laugh she waved to Gareth and then turned and walked back over to her sister and the others. Lola was now in the pool with her boyfriend but if she didn’t want to get wet she may be yelling and Bradley didn’t want to deal with an angered person even though she was the one to anger her if that was the case. Looking around she saw a bottle of vodka and picked it up and started taking sips of it listening to the conversation around her.

Roxanne's house. Everyone here so far. Threads Music

Prophet

User Image tab tab User Image

iko eyovocol
    tab tab tab

It's the moment of t r u t h, tab tab and the moment to l i e.
    The moment to l i v e , and the moment to d i e,
    The moment to f i g h t

█████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████

Niko groaned as once again Luke won another game of football, or soccer. Almost the whole time they had been waiting for Roxy’s party to start, they played multiple Xbox games to keep occupied. Originally playing FIFA, the two switched to the Kinect Sports games to kick each others asses in soccer like that. And of course Luke was winning. This is all he does every day. The boys stayed in the basement for most of the day, mainly Niko trying to keep Luke from seeing his dad almost ******** one of the newer housekeepers. Niko rolled his eyes at the thought before quickly smirking over the fact that everyone knew but Luke. He hated keeping this from him but he also knew Luke would be the most affected by it. Luke had never question his father’s actions to him about why he was so shade when the three where in a room together.

After finding out what had been happening in his parent relationship and why it was so rocky, Niko refused to call his dad and sometimes him mother, ‘mom and dad’. Around the time of his 16th birthday, he pulled the ‘I know what you did’ card out on good ol’ Brent and got what he wanted out of him. See, he knew his mom would never let it happen. “So, Marina, what are your boys doing?” Is how she would always start when she would shot his dream down. “Oh, one is a Doctor (referring to Luke) and the other is…. Well, he is a model.” And it was the same with Luke, who wanted work in music instead of with animals. Marina wanted them both to have a PhD. It didn’t matter what it was, as long as it was a PhD. She wanted bragging rights is all. “Oh my sons are both Doctors.”

Niko and Luke had finished playing one of the mini games on the Kinect when Viv asked Niko to come over and help her find a bathing suit, which was a mistake if you think about it and know their relationship. She walked out in an animal print type bathing suit before anything happened between the two. And it just happened to be the one that she decided on wearing that night after the two had finished. Niko, during this time, had studied the blonde as she picked out a few covers to go over her suit, not knowing how long this whole, ‘friends with benefits’ deal was going to stay in tack. He knew he was feeling something for Viv but he wasn’t positive if they were ‘I want her… As my girlfriend’ type or what kind they were. He did really want to tell her and run her off though. He liked having her around even if she wasn’t his girlfriend.

Niko had walked over to Roxy’s with Luke, who bugged him the whole walk over there. Knowing both of them would be drinking and swimming, there was no point in either driving over so they can drink and drive after words. It was a short walk anyway. It would do Luke some good to be out in it. Once they reached Roxy’s door, Franc opened it, high-fived Luke, and told them everyone was in the back yard. “Please don’t do it. It’s only funny when you are drunk.” He said to Luke, who had already took 2 gulps of tequila. “Pray for us.” He mumbled as he walked out to the back. He wasn't even then steps away before he heard Luke's voice and rolled his eyes. He noticed Roxy and Kellan in a cuddle position and Gareth swimming in the pool. Luke made his arrival known, like always and took a seat down near Roxy and Kellan. He looked down at his phone when he received a DM from Viv. He smirked and slid the phone back into his pocket. He sat in one of the chairs on the other side of the pool and pulled off his Vans.

Viv’s voice caught his ears as he stood from where he was. He felt her warm body crash onto his in a hug. “I missed you too bae.” He chuckled at how she waved the tequila in his face. He took the bottle from her and left a small kiss on the top of her head. “I never got anons on Tumblr. I’m not hot enough I guess.” He mumbled. He opened the bottle of tequila and took a big gulp. By this time, he noticed the Overton sisters come in one after the other. He waved at Gia when she came in and the same to Bradley when entered. What caught his attention was the way Bradley walked over to where to Lola and pushed her into the pool. Lola came back up freaking out. Niko handed back the bottle to Viv and moved over to where Lola freaked out. Luke came beside him just as quick, everyone following behind. “Lola, it’s OK. Calm down. Can you swim over here?” He asked watching Luke jump in and try to help Gareth get her out. Niko never seen someone freak out so bad unless they had a problem with water. Did she have a problem?

H a r u B e l l a
                                                    Muzik_Freek
                                                    Raff_sapphire6
                                                    sillyfunnylove

tab tab tab

ωhεrε::: Roxy's tab // tab ωiтh::: almost everyone tab // tab мυsic::: this is war - 30 seconds to mars
        øøc::: (outfit=click center circle) ~~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
    User Image

t e x t. t h o u g h t s. w o r d s.
    ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    [current apparel]xxxx[ twitter ]xxxx[ tumblr ]

Ping! Celeste sent him a text asking him if he needed a ride. He quickly discarded it, and felt no need to reply; she'd get the hint. He already had a god damn ride. A 67 Chevy Impala with a princess driving it pulled up right outside the Junji household. The man questioned nothing as he got into the gorgeous muscle car that then escorted him to Roxy's place. The whole ride he said nothing; he was too mentally tired to even say thank you. Vivian parked her car, and Donovan followed behind her in a zombie like state as she pulled him through the house before leaving him to go out onto the patio.

Donny couldn't focus. More and more tweets from RumorNTheHills were being dished out by the hour! His mother grew more and more agitating by the seconds! So much so that he blocked her number for the time being (which will make things worse for him when he's home with her, but oh well). He had to get out of this funk. He couldn't let his friends see him like this. He couldn't let some psycho b***h run his life through fear. He was being a man child. Everyone has had something or someone close to them exposed and they could deal. In fact, Donny could hear laughter and pleasantry talks right outside! So why the ******** couldn't he deal? "Excuse me, Mr. Donovan?" Franc stood beside him with a shot of Jagermeister and handed it to him. "That's the last of the bottle from your last visit." Donny nodded a thanks and downed that shot instantly, warming his inners. An empty shot glass was useless to Donny, so he handed the glass back over to Franc who then walked away. No Jager stash here either... Damn. I'll just haveta deal.

It was times like this, times where Donny felt too stressed out for anything, that he drank to his heart's content, and then some. Rolling his brown backpack off his left shoulder, Donny flipped back the flap and dug his hand inside, searching for that bottle of vodka he had technically brought to share. [******** that.
                                              With his hand wrapped firmly around the bottle, Donovan pulled it out, opened that sucker up, and drank nearly half of it in one breath; a few drops of the alcohol dripped out from the side of his mouth and down towards his chin. When he released the bottle from his lips he grunted slightly and shook his head in satisfaction. He then took his towel and wiped his face. From the patio, he heard Georgia's voice loud and clear: "Who's ready to get white girl wasted?" Here's to getting ******** up tonight! He mentally responded, and he took another quick swig of the bottle, which was a much more normal sip than his first.

Ping! Another notification set Donny's phone off. "OH MY ********. If this s**t is ******** twitter I'm-" Before his voice turned into screaming, Donny unlocked his phone to see a notification from twitter, but it was from Brady saying that she was here and where the ******** was he. Donovan rolled his eyes and favorited her tweet. It was about time he go out and join his friends; there was bound to be plenty of alcohol floating around too, which was a total plus. The man sighed, slung his backpack over his shoulder, and kept his vodka bottle in his hand as he walked out onto the patio. He smiled as he saw all his friends (some "friends" and some legitimate friends, but friends all the same.) gathered in one place; it was really nice.

The cocky b*****d, now with some alcohol in his system to make him feel better, scanned the area for his beckoning friend. With his eyes locked on Brady, Donovan made his way over to the woman. When he was an arm length away from her he cocked his head and smiled. "If you weren't so damn blind then you woulda probs actually found me, genius... But here I am, babe. Take it or leave it." He laughed, lifting the vodka bottle to his lips, but before downing anymore, he pulled it away from his mouth and moved the bottle towards Brady. "Wanna swig?" He asked, winking. Before waiting for her answer, he forced the bottle into her hand so that he could take off his shirt and shoes, and put his belongings into his backpack. "You gonna drink or what? ******** damn, lady... I'd like to get wasted as ********, TONIGHT. I don't got all evenin' to wait. By this rate, the ********' sun'll be up." He teased, running his fingers through his brown wavy locks.

location -- Roxy's placexxxxxxxaccompanied by -- Bradyxxxxxxxooc -- xxx

dole whip's Princess

Genius

" nicolettexauréliextremblay "
    " the not so innocent "
    ██████████████████████████████ ███████████████ █████

User Image

██████████████████████████████ ███████████████ █████

Nicole gnawed on her bottom lip as her social medias slowly began to blow up. Who was this RumorNTheHills person, and why were they posting pictures like that of her friends? In her own opinion they weren't even bad pictures, well, except for Donny. But he was like, a super model so who really gave a shit? Well, those pictures of Kellan having sex with a girl in a castle were actually pretty bad so who was she to talk? There hadn't been any photos of her or her brother posted yet, so she really didn't mind much. It was a person sitting on a computer talking a bunch of talk, it didn't mean anything to her. So why not provoke them a little bit? She didn't see why not. If they had a big mouth then why not let them run it? The brunette ran her fingers through her silky, long locks before she shut her laptop and got up from her vanity to go down and get her towels from the linen closet. After all, she had a party to go to. Since Roxy's parents were going to Dubai it was a given she was having a party, and everyone was invited over twitter.

She walked down the marbled stairs and trying to be fast because her feet were getting really cold was super annoying. Just her luck, being just barely short enough that she couldn't reach the towels on the top shelf, she had to jump and grab one of the egyptian cotton towels and many of them came tumbling down with the one that she had yanked from under the others. They sat in a giant, beautiful, fluffy pile and with absolute disregard for them, Nicolette shoved the door shut. Not my problem. Let mummy dearest take care of it. She commented to herself, hopping up the stairs happily to go get ready. Her only problem now was trying to decide what bikini to wear and what to wear over it because she would undoubtedly get cold at some point.

Her only problem was to find a date. The Tremblay's weren't particularly known for their ability to stick in relationships. She would just call Viv her date and call it good. Vivian was her bestest friend in the whole world and they did most everything together. Disneyworld, shopping, day drinking ( of course when the blonde didn't have school ). Speaking of, she wondered if Viv was already at Roxy's. Most likely, as Nicolette was certainly not known for her timeliness. She managed to put her hair up halfway and made her makeup look somewhat good with long lashes and minimal eye shadow. Just a touch of red lipstick finished off her look. Nicolette pulled out a somewhat flashy bikini with animal print and a tight black dress with some wedges and necklaces.

She stuffed her towels into a random beach bag that she found and her mom's car keys off the counter. There was really no need for her mother to go party more than her daughter and just dope up again. I'm going to Roxy's! Don't know when I'm going to be back so DON'T wait up! She yelled into her mostly empty house. Not that anyone would wait up, they were all too busy worrying about their own problems and addictions to even notice she was there half the time. Although Nicolette was sure that her older brother would be at Roxy's at some point, she wasn't concerned with how he was getting there. He was probably up screwing some random girl he'd picked up and would come when he was done. On her way out Nicole grabbed a few bottles of tequila and wine and shoved them underneath her towels so nobody in the house would notice them poking out.

She mindlessly threw her bag into the backseat of her car. It was nothing too fancy, just an Audi A8. The shiny black exterior made her heart jump a bit each time she looked at it. She got the car as a graduation gift from her parents, but she had picked it out of course. Nicole made the short drive to Roxy's place and parked her car the first place she found a free space. She mindlessly grabbed her bag out of the back of her car and sauntered into the readhead's house, pulling out the bottles and handing them to Franc and receiving tequila in return. Oh, Franc, you know the way to my heart. She smiled at him, taking a sip and heading out towards the pool where most of her friends were gathered. Well, nice to see that the party's started without me~ She chided, taking yet another drink. All I ask is that someone gives me a heads up when Coop shows up because apparently he's going to throw my a** in the pool.

ooc // outfit in the gif c: let me know if i need to change anything xx

Dapper Dabbler

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It was the third press stop he’d made all day, and Jasper could hardly focus. It took half of his will and a third of his consciousness just to keep his eyes settled on the microphone in front of him instead of the pair of kids outside of the sound booth, pressing their ears against the wall and giggling to themselves. He turned away from the mic just long enough to sip from his water, folded both of his hands on the table and forced himself to face ahead once more just in time to hear.

”Just two more question and we should be all settled. First of the last. I’m sure you’ve heard the casting rumors flying around lately over a certain set of superhero properties. Can you confirm or deny that?” the radio personality asked from the opposite side of the table. Even though the words were meant for him, she spoke towards the mic, unintentionally averting eye contact so as to look at her notes instead.

Jasper sat completely still. His palms flattened on the wood. This little claustrophobic studio took so much out of him, yet when he raised his voice, he was completely composed.

”Yes, in that I can deny it. I could deny it even if it wasn’t true but, that—that’d be fun. This is a legitimate denial. Notary-worthy, even,” he said through such a smile, a person could hear it curl reluctantly at the end of his own joke.

”Was it ever a discussion? Or can you not say?”

”So far never. If someone wants to go whisper sweet flattery to the casting department at WB, please, do, but for now, I wish the best to whoever gets the role, and I’m sure I’ll be there watching them with everyone else. I’m just not at a place in my life where most people want me devoted to gyms and spandex, you know?”

”I know plenty of people who’d disagree.”

”Have you heard anything past the initial discussions on the Sandman adaptation?”

”Wait a second. Are you hijacking my interview?”

”Ineffectively.”

”OK. One more and we’re done. Promise. It’s fairly common knowledge you split with former co-star Jess Lowry last month, yet you both were filming together just last week. How has it affected your work to be starring alongside your ex?”

”Well. Jess and I had our differences. If we did, we wouldn’t have liked each other to start with. We simply had opposing opinions on certain aspects of our future. She’s still one of the most brilliant actresses I know, and it’s always a thrill to work with her. If we’re working together on set, on some level I know it’s Jess, yet, if the cameras are on, her posture, her tone, the demeanor, all of that changes so thoroughly that it’s never been distracting. That’s really the most important thing between us, that respect for each other’s work, and she has too much integrity for either of us to lose that for her.”

”Thanks so much for your time.”

”Any time before two am, it’s a pleasure--” on par with how he imagined ripping his eyes out would have felt. There was always such a weight of stress on him during an interview.

The moments after the radio show were the normal types of pleasantries. He shook a few hands. Took a snap-shot with the employees at the station, scrawled an incomprehensible symbol with the silver sharpie he always kept on hand, and watched another hour of his life slip away into the void of non-existence, all in the names of promotion. So few people bothered to warn aspiring actors that so little of the job had to do with acting on screen, and so much of it was playing a part that shared your name—and most of that was for marketing.

When he emerged on the other side, Jasper glanced down at his phone. A driver and two bodyguards were all waiting for him in the parking lot. He was ushered into the back seat of a black van with tinted windows, where he settled in for the short drive back—a drive which was made exponentially longer based on the traffic nearby. It didn’t help that, in spite of the windows, people would still stop to peek in hopes of figuring out who exactly was inside.

Still, in spite of all of the terrible things and internal complaining, there was a highlight to mention. Today was a very rare kind of day, in that he had the entire evening free. No work or school or even scripts to practice reading. All he had was his kindle, a wig, a fast-food uniform and a desire to go outside. Also, he had a twitter. It was the last of these which allowed him to figure out what was happening in the world of partially-real party people.
                    It had been a while since Jasper hung out with most of them. Hell, it had been a while since he was staying in Beverly Hills. He’d bounced between New York and the heart of Hollywood for so long that if his face wasn’t plastered on the occasional local billboard, he’d be concerned his friends might not realize he was even alive. Until fairly recently, he may not have even called the majority of them friends.

It was this kind of disconnect from “the loop” which had caused Jasper not to go directly to the party. Instead, he requested to be let off at one of the few addresses he had managed to talk his way into getting. He left the van on a bike, out of his suit and into a pizza delivery uniform, complete with a dorky visor which obscured his face twice as inconspicuously as sunglasses could have ever hoped to achieve. He rode through the streets, surprisingly alone, all ten blocks from where he’d demanded to leave to a certain blonde model’s apartment.

For the first few moments, Jasper had stood outside of the apartment. He had continued to do so until someone else opened the door, at which point he followed them inside as if he’d belonged there. He knocked on the door to Celeste’s apartment with his foot four times, taking a leap of faith that his information was right enough that he wouldn’t give some unsuspecting tenant the confused encounter of a lifetime.

”Hey there. Miss Junji. It’s your local pizza-delivering Mary Kay representative, ready to extort you for your latent insecurities!” Jasper shouted through the door, putting on a northern English accent for the sake of throwing any listeners off, or perhaps just to show off. After a few seconds of pausing, he leaned his back against the door, tossed the empty prop pizza box from one hand to the other and turned as if he could peer through the crack. ”I would’ve called to warn you, but my last burner busted and if I get another one, I think I’d start getting tailed by the DEA. Oh, and if you could let me in before I get abducted by three cameramen and an executive producer, that’d be awesome. Awfully so, even, in the archaic way,” he suggested, projecting his voice just enough that he was absolutely positive Celeste had to hear him through the door.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas