Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jade moved her cane from side to side as she walked down the street in darkness her green eyes staring in front of her never blinking. Her hair was as black as midnight, she wore black loose fitting leather pants and a black tight fitting t-shirt, a silver earring in her left eyebrow was her only jewellery. She sighed; it wasn’t that bad to be blind the only thing that really bugged her about her ‘disability’ was that people underestimated her because of it. She stopped for a moment to listen to the sound of a violin being played, guessing she was only a few steps away. She glanced in the sounds direction.
*Fatum looked up...and glanced into the crowd, at a woman...someone he hadn't seen before...the notes shrieked as he concentrated on his playing. Finally he bowed and looked up...the woman was still there, amongst the commoners and homeless on that street that night...his red eyes briefly meet hers before he looked down and bowed...*
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen...that is all for tonight...
*He said and began to place the instrument back into it's case...*
Fatum
*Fatum bowed as he ended the song...he looked up and flashed a devilish grin to the crowd, his red eyes looking over each of them as they looked at him...clapping...smiling...he stood back up and placed the instrument upon his shoulder...and he began to play again. Another darkly beautiful melody that swayed and stirred inside...as the grinning violinist played...*

Standing there watching Fatum play was taking it's toll on Aklioro. He wasn't one who really could enjoy music and didn't want to start now. he sighed to himself as he leaned against a street lamp and closed his eyes.
Hearing the music had finally stopped, Aklioro shook out of his somewhat of a sleep and approached Fatum slowly. "What do you call that piece?"
Tristen didn't move, she looked at the violenist, "You play differently than I know most to." She looked away from him for a moment to look at Jade, then she looked back at Fantum
Jade sighed when the music stopped. Now that it was a little more quite she realized there were quite a few people gathered around, though she was unable to guess how many.
*Fatum looked up from the violin case*
letztes serenade...
*He said as he stood, holding the violin case in one hand...*
"Last Serenade"...
Tristen Rae
Tristen didn't move, she looked at the violenist, "You play differently than I know most to." She looked away from him for a moment to look at Jade, then she looked back at Fantum

Oh...thank you, thank you...
*He said with a brief bow of his head*
I try to make all of my pieces...different...
"Last Serenade huh..." Aklioro thought out loud. He wasn't one who listened to music often, but listening to that piece made him feel...somewhat calm and at ease. I didn't really say much about it, but just stood there thinking.
Tristen bowed to the violenist before walking off a bit to be out of the light. She put on her sweater and shivered. It was to cold anywhere anymore. Tristen took a look at Jade then the other people on the street. Tristen made an effort to not make any noise.
She continued to stand silently, listening to the goings on around her. The sound of conversation reached her ears, a few words between the violinist and his listeners she guessed after a moment. She tapped her cane on the ground quietly.
*Fatum took the handful of rummpled dollars and coins out of his pocket, counting them...*
Two...four...eight...ten dollars...
*He said and grinned...it was off to the pub for him, for a beer. Then hit the next locale and play again...then to the pub...and the cycle would begin over and over again, till early morning...*
Well, I will be off now...
*He said and bowed his head before striding off down the street...*
*Aklioro played the two tunes in his mind over and over again as he turned and started walking down the street.* Where am I going....*He asked out loud, talking to no one particularly. He stuck his hand into his pocket and pulled out some chump change.* What am I going to do with this...? *He said and shook his head, shoving the change back into his pocket. He found a bench and sat down on it and closed his eyes again, still playing the music in his head.*
Tristen smiled watching the violenist leave, "Tarra!" she smiled and waved after him for no apparent reason. Tristen walked and brushed past jade before stopping, "Oh oh.. sorry!"
Jade was caught off guard by the contact, stumbling ever so slightly. “It’s okay.” She said to the apology that came, still staring forward. Realizing her cane was no longer in hand she sighed and dropped to her knees, feeling around the cane that she could not see.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff