Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

He Heard a soft, but angy voice float pass his ears. Dakota was here, to yell at him, great. He turned to her and sighed. She was sure cute when she got all mad. Allhe wated to do was drop the wood and pull her to him. To feel her soft pink lips on his would be amazing. Shaking his head he snapped back. 'chill dude get your hormones under controle'. He shrugged his sholders a bit. " All I did was ask her how she came about on this trip and if the tatted guy was her boy friend. Oh and I might have called her a Nerd/geek. She flipped and took off." He watched her for a moment befor speaking again. He hated when she was really mad at him. Well if he wasnt the one purpofuly doing he didnt like it, bickering mad he was ok with. he placed the wood back on the ground and ran a hand through his lightly browned hair and let out a breath he was holding. " I wasnt trying to upset her on purpose. I had a foot in mouth moment and it got the better of me. i tryed to aplogise but i came out more as a studder. Trust me she got me back and yelled before taking off to pout or what ever. Now can we go back so i can start this fire and try to actually aplogise to her? " He knelt down and lifted the logs once again and waited for her to respond.

He took in her beauty as she stood there watching him. Looking head to toe with a slight move ment of his head he took in her soft skin and bright eyes her sandy blond hair every thing. Was that a small tint of pink on her cheeks he saw? Was it from being angry or was a simple blush crossing her face. A small smile played on his lips but he said nothing farther. He wasnt sure what it was but he wanted to get her to blush now. To see her cheeks all rosey and warm to be the one who caused her to laugh smile and blush all at the same time. how did she have this effect on him. No girl has ever had this kind of power over his mind and feeling

User Image

My Outfit My Song
User Image
ȻɸʉᾖϮɍɏ ɠȃʆ

Look at meSing Song

Clairs blue eyes smiled at the boy in front of her. He sure had a way of placing his words and she sort of liked it. It made it so people had to actually pay attention to what he was saying otherwise they would have to ask him to repeat it. Tho he didnt put much emotion behind his voice she picked up on small hints. He sure was an interesting guy to watch and observe. As he spoke again she turned her head back to him. Leaning in to hear him near the end of his statement. A light chuckle escaped her pale pink lips after he finished talking. "Yes they are far better things to indulge in. I often turn to books and music being completely consumed by them at times.” As she sat she faced him.

When he said he liked to stand during their conversation she nodded her head. A few strand of her blonde hair falling in front of her face as the wind blew lightly. the sun was setting and the air was still warm. Oh how she loved summer nights.
"Standing or sitting it won't bother me none, a conversation can be held either way. But to some they prefer to be at level eye contact not wanting to feel less or more superior to the one the converse with. To me its what makes you feel more at ease when around people."

She watched him stand there with his feet planted firmly on the ground. how he managed to keep still like that for so long amazed her. She could never do that even if her life had depended on it. She had to always be active, otherwise she became annoying and restless. she was glad when they were able to get out of the RV. The sound of the RV door opening caught her eye for a moment. Watching Dakota lean and head off to where her brother Torin was she shook her head. Now he was sure to get it. Dakota hated when he made people up set. Seeing as Astrid had run off inside the camper meant Dakota knew he had done something wrong.

When she looked back at Vaughn he and her locked eyes for a few moment before he spoke up again. He stated an obvious fact that she had already came to a conclusion on. She knew that Torin had a said some kind of snarky comment to the red head. She was wondering what he had said tho, but clair had nodded in agreement with him. Shrugging her shoulders a little she asked a new question.
"So Vaughn right? Why don't you tell me about yourself. Hobbies, things you like to do, you know the normal things. I can tell you're a smart person but tend to keep to yourself a bit. Is there a reason for that? What has brought you on this little adventure around the state?" She knew she asked a lot of question but that was just her way of showing interest in a person and their life. If truth be told she wanted to get to know this man standing in front of her. He seemed like a little mystery to her and she wanted to know all she could.

Dapper Dabbler

User ImagexxUser Image

User ImagexxUser Image

User Image
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It had been a while since Vaughn could remember getting this kind of direct attention. Clair hadn’t given him any direct signs that she didn’t understand what he was saying, so Vaughn bound straight into assuming she’d know exactly what he meant when he rationalized back at her statement. ”Any impact of physical reality on the mental interpretation thereof, it’s, purely contingent on the person allowing it. Besides, skewing, that’s barely tangentially relevant, for me. I’m never comfortable with people. On the grounds that they’re people. Random, incomprehensible,” he tried to explain, still not budging from his standing point. Whatever she chose to do, he felt better off not being too close.

Vaughn could still see what was happening in the distance. He hadn’t bothered to look back at Clair, yet, instead taking note of when the door was slamming and what silhouettes weren’t visible in the window. There hadn’t come a point where he could hear them screaming, yet. That was about as positive a sign as he could expect to note right now.

When he heard Clair ask him a question, Vaughn mentally snapped himself back up to attention. There was barely a change, physically—the most dramatic sign that something had switched in his head was a blink before the word ”Yes.”

A good five seconds after the first part of the question, Vaughn started to shift back into looking at Clair, again. He waited until there was a pause after the next question before he opened his mouth to reply, just as blunt as before. ”I don’t know much about normal…”

Once he saw Clair was going to start again, Vaughn cut his answers off. This time, he waited a good ten seconds after she had completely finished her barrage of questions before trying to explain. ”Torin and Ryder took me from my house. If I’d tried to assault both of them, it wouldn’t work. We can’t visit until winter, most likely, assuming we all come back, which isn’t sure. From a time perspective, this makes sense for them. Maximizing social contact. I’m-- better at writing than talking.” He paused for a moment, reflecting back on his words and what the context was. His head lowered, averting his attention to the ground. ”That isn’t what you asked. I apologize… I have Autism. Asperger’s. I’ve never spent a night away from my parents.” Considering he was looking at the ground, one might have expected a sense of shame. Instead, the words ‘apologize’ sounded strangely professional.

It didn’t seem strange to Vaughn, though. Like most of the other manners he’d been taught, in this context, an apology felt like code words for social formalities. This might not have felt natural to him, but he had taught himself enough of the rules that he still knew he should ask her something.

”The same questions?”

[ where ? || outside the rv ] [ who ? || clair, mostly ] [ feeling ? || uncomfortable ] [ outfit ]
User Image

tab Her green eyes were lit up with a fire from her anger towards a certain boy that always seemed to get under her skin. Even when trying not to let him get to her he somehow always did. This trip she was hoping not to go overboard with it. Yet here they were already and it wasn't even a full day in. A few moments later he was explaining what had happened. The anger soon deflating out of her. "That was it?" Part of her didn't believe him, why was Astrid so upset over that? Yet seeing the look in his eye and he had never really lied to her before at least not that she was aware of. He was totally obnoxious, stubborn as all hell, and infuriating, but he didn't seem the type to lie to someone.

When he questioned about returning to get the fire started and to apologize to Astrid she gave a small nod. Watching as he picked up the wood he had set down half way into his explanation of what had happened between him and the redhead. "Fine. Want me to help?" She asked. She knew Astrid had brought at least some smaller stuff to get the fire started. Dakota grabbed some smaller pieces scattered across the ground. After picking up one of the slightly larger sticks her green eyes noticed a spider crawling over it. Quickly dropping it and jumping back. There were many things that frightened her but spiders were one of them. Her fear of them has started to get better though. At one point she used to scream and run away. Now it was more of jumping away and feeling a shiver run down her back.

"I think this is enough." She muttered before heading off in the direction of their campsite. Sure there was more that could have been picked up but seeing that spider set her off of that task. Plus there was still her pasta salad to finish if Nick hadn't finished it already. Her eyes looking down at what was already in her arms making sure there were any more of the creepy crawlies. Then her attention turned towards Torin. Seeing him looking at her she quirked an eyebrow. Was he just checking her out? Nah, he couldn't have been.

In a relationship with Buzzed_Lightyear

Beloved Sex Symbol

User Image

Feeling Arms Wrapping Around Him, Ryder Turned Around, Wrapping His Arms Around His Girlfriend. " Yeah,. I Just Already Know There's Going To Be A Lot Of Fighting And Arguing.." Ryder Said, Placing His Chin On Her Head. Watching A Redheaded Girl By The Name Of Astrid Storm Into The Rv, Ryder Closed His Eyes And Sighed. " And It Starts Already.." Ryder Sighed. " We Haven't Been Parked For Long And They Already Pissed Each Other Off Somehow.." Ryder Said, Taking A Deep Breath. Opening His Eyes, Ryder Squeezed Chevelles Waist Slightly . " I'll Be Fine." Ryder Said, Pressing A Kiss To Her Forehead. Watching Torin And Dakota Walk Back To The Campsite , Ryder Chuckled. " Way To Go Bro , You Already Got The Ladies Running From You." Ryder Chuckled. " Hello Dakota.." Ryder Said. Ryder Didn't Really Know Dakota, They Had Spoken A Few Times.., But That Was Only Because Dakota Was Chevys Best Friend.

Walking Inside The Rv, Ryder Let Go Of Chevy As He Slid Into A Booth. " So Guys...Could We All Just Get Along...?" Ryder Said. " Or At Least Pretend To ?" Ryder Mumbled Slumping In His Chair. Ryder Wasn't Crazy About Drama. He Didn't Entertain Drama Nor Did He Put Up With Bullshit. " So Guys, What Are The Plans For Tonight." Ryder Asked, Clapping His Hands Together.

OCC:
- Clothes .
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chevelle smiled gently as Ryder turned around in her embrace and held her to him. Her blue eyes closing as her cheek rested against him. The feel of him there with her like this at the moment calmed her nerves drastically. Not that she was going crazy at the moment but she always felt calmer and more at peace with him. As he started speaking it peaked her interest. He was going on about the others fighting, as just as he had made a comment here came Astrid looking quite upset. She shot her cousin a worried glance. What the hell had just happened? Hopefully the other girl was all right. A second later Dakota was shooting out of the camper and storming off into the forest. Great.

Soon just about everyone was gathered together again. Her blue eyes looking over everyone. Ryder was asking what the plans were for the night. "I'd say let's eat and just enjoy the fire and each other's company for tonight. Or we should get this going with a bang! But i'm not entirely sure what to do tonight. What do the rest of you think we should do tonight?" What the others had to say had her interest. When it came to this group there was no telling what they would come up with.

In the mean time of waiting for their answers she started the burgers so they could get something in their stomach. Hopefully Kota's pasta was done so they could all go ahead and eat. It already felt like it had been such a long day. She just kind of wanted to eat then cuddle up with Ryder in front of the fire. Then again one of the others might have a really fun idea. So there was no telling what would happen after they weighed the options.

OOC: I'm so sorry this took so long! I really hate not having a working computer. Its starting to drive me nuts! Got my post done the other day then couldn't get my internet to connect. went to check yesterday and lost my entire post. here's my like 5th attempt at this...
User Image

ȺstridȘnow
What I'm WearingȘpit ӺireSong Stuck in my head

Astrid sat there trying to take her mind off things by way of music and reading, but it wasn’t working out very well. She wanted to hit Torin, him and his lame name calling. She should be over it by now but she wasn’t. She looked out the camper window and thought back to middle school and freshmen year of high school. She had braces and loved to doodle off to the side in quiet. That caused people to call her names and picked on her. Being called nerd, brace face and being told that because she was a redhead she had no soul. Most people wouldn't look at her just make snarky comments behind her back. She never dressed up much or took time to put on makeup, she figured she didn’t have too no one would care so why try. That hadn’t stopped one guy from trying to befriend her, Nick Delgado. He had seen her drawing one day and sat down near here and attempted on a conversation, thinking it was just another rude person she had ignored him and keeped drawing. After many attempts she finally opened up to him and started to share her drawings with him. They had became best friend almost right away after that. He had helped her to start to open up and come out of her shell of shyness.

The second year of high school she had finally gotten her braces off and started to “bloom” a bit more. Thats when people started to see her. she had taken the time to do her hair and apply the basics of makeup. she never over did it or dressed up all glamorous. when she had told them who she was people just laughed and said that there was no way that was her. That girl was unattractive soulless person who didn't belong, and that she was someone who belonged with the popular kids. She had decided that people weren't worth the effort to try and convince that she and the other girl were one in the same. So she had returned to her old ways but still went to parties when invited. It didn't bother her much because she had Nick there to hang out and draw with.
User Image
ȻɸʉᾖϮɍɏ ɠȃʆ

Look at meSing Song

Listening to him speak she didn't glance away. she may not have been dumb but she want so smart that she could listen to him and do something else. His vocabulary was beyond most people she knew. She didn't wanted to feel stupid so she hadn't asked him to dim down his vocabulary on her behalf. Glad she could understand him for the most part she listened to him speak. She could understand why he wasn’t one to be around people, she knew a few like that. ALot of people didn't understand why people did or said things a certain way.

Watching him turn back to her she tilted her head when he said he didn't know much about normal.
" Don’t know much about normal? I dont understand what you mean by that… ” As he continued to talk she shut her mouth and let him finish answering her questions before speaking up again. He told her how he was dragged on this trip. " So my brother Torin and Ryder dragged you on this trip huh, well that wasn't cool of them. Also I would have to disagree i’m am sure we will all see each other again sooner than we expect. Its best to look on the positive side of things. who knows what might happen on this trip."she gave a slight shrug of her left shoulder.

When he said that he wasn’t a social person and that he had Asperger’s and was better at writing then talking she smiled lightly. He seemed to be full of things to say. As he finished talking he wanted to know a little about her so he ended with asking her same questions.
"Asperger’s huh. You seem to be doing well around us. You can come to me if you need anything, i know its hard being away from family. When Torin and I moved out on our own it was hard on me. Please don’t be sorry its not a problem I understand why you trailed off. As for a little bit about me. I had to beg my brother to let me come on this trip, well blackmail him is more like it. " Shifting a little she got comfy on the bench before continuing. "My hobbies are anything to do with the outdoors and being around people. I have become a very social person because of my brother and Dakota.” She finished.

Hearing Chevy ask about what everyone thought they should do she smiled and spoke up first.
“Bonfire and scary stories sounds like a blast to me. “A small chuckle escaped her lips. She hoped others would agree but whatever they wanted to do she knew it would be just as fun.
User Image

Watching the flame leap in Kotas green eyes he shifted a bit, he knew that look and it wasn't a happy one. As he continued to explain his side of the story, her eyes changed into a look he couldn't quite place his finger on. When asked if that was it he nodded his head. It was the truth, as much as it confused him as to why Astrid had reacted that way was beyond him. She had agreed that returning was a good idea. They needed the fire started to finish cooking dinner. He knew if that didn't happen soon people might start eating one another.

She asked if he wanted help so he smiled and followed it with a sure. He watched her pick up some small logs and cradle them in her arms. Just as he was about to turn and head back to the campsite Dakota suddenly let out a small startled yelp and dropped the logs to the ground.
” Um are you alright over there missy? logs aren't biting you are they?“ He smiled at her as she picked up less this time and scurred off muttering something. He saw her look back a few times and he decided to winked once at her. "You're not checkin’ me out are you sweet cheeks? Because if I didn't know better i’d think you were. Could that be why you dropped the logs you just realized you're in love with me.” He laughed out loud and picked up his speed.

Giving another wink he was now right beside her. Shifting the wood to one arm for a brief moment he reached over and grabbed her rear, then returned to holding the wood with both arms. A smile crossed his face, to go along with a nice body, she had a nice round butt. He had to stop or else he was gonna do something he might regret or get hit for.
” Dang girl thats a fine ars you have there. ” smirking at her he walked faster ahead of her. Soon they were back at the campsite. Placing the wood on the ground he waited for Dakota to add her timber to the pit before starting the fire up.

Soon Chevelle had the burgers started and his stomach let out a low rumble. He was starting to get hungry. He looked around at everyone noting that Nick must have been in the camper along with Astrid. He still needed to tell her sorry about what he had said to her in the woods.He still didn’t understand why she reacted the way she did. He saw Ryder off to the side alone now that Chevelle had left to finish helping make food. Turning half way around he saw his sister,Clair, with one of his friends Vaughn. A slight confusion crossed his face. now there was a opposite attraction. One love to talk awhile the other didn't speak much. He stayed by the fire looking around from one person to another.

Dapper Dabbler

User ImagexxUser Image

User ImagexxUser Image

User Image

There were certain statements people made that Vaughn had long since learned the right response to. One of the most common of them was what Clair just uttered. Vaughn took a short breath in, gathered his thoughts, and articulated them in a way that would have made perfect sense to him. ”Most people—they have default responses to stimuli. Physical processing. Emotional reactivity. They’re, informed by cultural standards. It’s instinctively adopted through the observation of others. I don’t—” He stopped, suddenly, without any sign that the pause should have been coming, making it unclear whether he’d lost his train of thought watching Torin and Dakota, or if that really was all he’d meant to say.

He listened to Clair’s response and observed something he couldn’t quite place in the distance. He could hardly see the sun, anymore. Most of the time, it meant nothing. Today, it was unsettling, as if maybe it wouldn’t come back the same tomorrow. That line of thought was so consuming that whatever answer he gave to Clair was stifled by the division of attention.

The first answer was easy. ”Yes.” The second had a cultural reason, one he’d recorded well enough not to question why ”Thanks.” was the proper reply to a relative opinion. It wasn’t until the last idea that Vaughn had any reason to give pause. ”No one human.” His left hand tucked under his chin, his fingers curling up towards his cheek. ”That assumes what’s best and what’s realistic align,” a leap in faith far beyond what he’d be comfortable with. Only after that part was out of the way could he consider what may have been obvious to someone else, yet seemed as foreign as it was baffling to him. ”You want to be here?”

Vaughn chose not to answer what they should do. Instead, he let his posture slouch a bit more and looked the other way. What Clair suggested didn’t sound horrible, so long as he got to take a shower to wash the smoke off after.

[ where ? || outside the rv ] [ who ? || clair, mostly ] [ feeling ? || uncomfortable ] [ outfit ]
User Image
ȻɸʉᾖϮɍɏ ɠȃʆ

Look at meSing Song

When he suddenly stopped she leaned her head to the side a bit and waited for him to continue. When he didn't she awaited for him to finish anything else he was going to say. She had seen where his eyes were and who he was watching. Her brother,Torin, and Dakota had returned with more wood for the fire. She was glad they were back since the sun had started to set in the distance. As they got the fire started she returned her eyes to the boy in front of her.

His reaction to things happening around him seemed to have his attention. when his last question was asked she smiled a bit. A different side of his was starting to show, but just a small bit.
" Yes I want to be here. I’m kinda like a wild horse. I need to be free and allowed to run. Being cooped up doesn't work for me.” As she spoke her blue eyes sparkled.

She stopped and looked at him. what he said about things being what’s best and what’s realistic align. she was a bit confused by what he meant.
"What do you mean by what's best and realistic. i believe if you want something to happen you have to go for it. no use in sitting around and waiting for it to happen. Thats when things pass you up. Im all for taking chances and going for what i want." She watched him for a bit to see his reaction. After she turned to see chevelle starting dinner. It was just intime her belly had started to call out for food.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff