Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's a two story house by a lake surrounded by trees about 2 miles from the nearest city.

application form

name:
bio:
description:

husband((I can stand it)) or wife:
sons, or adopted sons:

daughters, or adopted daughters:

brothers:

sisters:

other family:

neighbours:

name:Hain
position:father
bio:raised porely only picking off food from stands only entertained by his imagination, and barely got through school with the low money, but now has become rather unpoor, I won't say rich because I can't determine that.
description:avatar
Hain sat boredly in thought in his room in the attic upon his bed having just a few days break and a bit relieved at that fact. His violet eyes wandered around the room rather boredly. The house was jsut a bit to silent for now and he hated it. What time was it even? He thought and looked around forgetting that the clock ran out of batteries two hours ago and it said 11:00 am last he checked which he didn't know when that was.
He gave a sigh which evolved into a yawn. He thought a while before laying in his bed boredly letting his head sink into the many pillows comfortably. He truly did hate this ocward silence and it was starting to get to his head.
((truly I'm starting to think no one is to come, though I don't see a problem in this rp))
((well if anyone does show up send me a mail with the link so I can find it easily tomorrow))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff