Welcome to Gaia! ::

~4Kelala4~
Mido-senpai
A paper flew through the window and crashed into a pile of plates, breaking them all. Staring at them for a second, Mido turned back to his paper. "Well, I guess it's only a mess. At least there's no fire..." The plates burst into flame suddenly. "Well, who would've thought..."

Elita knocked on the front door. "hello!" She asked "any one home"

((I've got to go as well. Sorry, tis 1 where I am...))
Gaia Name: Saskia-san
Name: Alice goth
Job:she works part time at a internet cafet
Power: She is the earth madien and the avitar of time
Personality: quiet and shy
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Place in Family:friend
((Back! Mido-senpai, you there? *sigh* I'll just post and wait for you to get back on...)) Sapphire screamed, racing back to her brother. "M-mido!" she said, catching her breath. "F-Fluffy! He..." she glanced at the broken dishes and the flames. "Eheh...." she raced back to her room, returning with her fish bowl and holding it above the fire, watching the rest of the ice melt.

Dapper Fatcat

10,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xx_fire_kitsune_xx
((Back! Mido-senpai, you there? *sigh* I'll just post and wait for you to get back on...)) Sapphire screamed, racing back to her brother. "M-mido!" she said, catching her breath. "F-Fluffy! He..." she glanced at the broken dishes and the flames. "Eheh...." she raced back to her room, returning with her fish bowl and holding it above the fire, watching the rest of the ice melt.

Elita looked throught the broken window and saw a little girl. "excuse me!" Elita asked. "Is any one in there that can tell me how i can pay for the damage."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff