Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Pyromaniac

-Your Personal Disguise-

Hi Vi I'd love to do that pairing with you!
          Here's my plot:
          They were only together for one month when it happened. They used the "pull out" method and thought for sure that nothing would happen because she was on the pill. Thing is, she had been skipping days and hadn't taken any before that night. Just a few weeks ago, she realized her period was late and decided to take a pregnancy test. Now that she knows she really is pregnant, she has no idea how to tell him. She's scared that he'll leave if he finds out but she knows that she needs to tell him soon because he's starting to get suspicious.

But we can double if you'd like.
          elephant years

What's up, Astrid? !
          Vi
          pregnant girlfriend x unknown boyfriend
          I love the general idea of it, but I was sort of thinking about maybe - if you want - to to doubling on this? I have a more general idea on this, but I would love to hear your plot for this first.
          Well, I can play both genders, so I don't really mind either.
          m x f
          samples
          EST, About once or twice a day due to reasonings I can tell you.
          I'm a single mom.
elephant years
          B E N D T H E R U L E S

Yeah, that sounds good.
          I can make the thread if you'll post first.

Yeah sure! Just PM me the thread and I'll post first

Fluffy Pyromaniac

B E N D T H E R U L E S

Yeah, that sounds good.
          I can make the thread if you'll post first.
elephant years
          B E N D T H E R U L E S

We could start with the human's first day at school and it could be lunch time?

That sounds good to me! We could add some Vampire Diary stuff where the vampire can wear an enchanted item to allow her into the sun so we could set it in California?
Would you like to make the thread? Or should I?

Fluffy Pyromaniac

B E N D T H E R U L E S

We could start with the human's first day at school and it could be lunch time?
elephant years
          B E N D T H E R U L E S

Oh yeah, I'd like to play the abused human.

[sizee=11]Oh yay! I really wanted the vampire haha Where would you like to start off?

Fluffy Pyromaniac

B E N D T H E R U L E S

Oh yeah, I'd like to play the abused human.
elephant years
          B E N D T H E R U L E S

Do you mean role or face claim?

Role sweatdrop

Fluffy Pyromaniac

B E N D T H E R U L E S

Do you mean role or face claim?
elephant years
          B E N D T H E R U L E S

I actually really like that idea.

Do you have a preference of character?

Fluffy Pyromaniac

B E N D T H E R U L E S

I actually really like that idea.
elephant years
          B E N D T H E R U L E S

Hi Cat, I'd love to do that plot with you.
          Here's my general idea:
          Girl one came from a broken home and her dad treated her like s**t. One day her mom came to her senses and divorced him. They packed up all of their things and moved away to a new state and a new town. She wouldn't let anyone in until girl two showed up and proved that not everyone is bad. She's been helping her to open up but she still won't tell her what happened. She knows that it had to of been something really bad but she refuses to talk about it. Will she finally open up to her or will she give up?

I L O V E it! This is just an idea to be throw up there but what if girl one was human and girl two happened to be a vampire? The vampire feels pity when she first sees how sad the girl is but eventually starts enjoying being around her. It's also really hard for girl two since she's always craving blood as well? I understand if you don't like it because I really enjoy your basic plot line as well.

Fluffy Pyromaniac

B E N D T H E R U L E S

Hi Cat, I'd love to do that plot with you.
          Here's my general idea:
          Girl one came from a broken home and her dad treated her like s**t. One day her mom came to her senses and divorced him. They packed up all of their things and moved away to a new state and a new town. She wouldn't let anyone in until girl two showed up and proved that not everyone is bad. She's been helping her to open up but she still won't tell her what happened. She knows that it had to of been something really bad but she refuses to talk about it. Will she finally open up to her or will she give up?
          elephant years

Hello there! !
          Cat
          Abused x Helpful
          I would like to hear your plot and see if we could build off that?
          Helpful & Female
          F x F
          Samples are in my signature, page two is most recent.
          Eastern Time/Everyday and on work days I post after six at night
          I have dual citizenship!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas