hells yeah dude 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
1 2 >

Blazing Smoker

7,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⊹⋮x WWWDOTUGH
                                          ⊹⋮x NO ONE CURRENTLY
                                          ⊹⋮x ADV LIT
                                          ⊹⋮x TIFFNER

• an rp about angels, demons, feuds, family, hate, and love in odd places. inspired by supernatural, mafia themed plots, the othersiders, my own boredom. i had help coming up with this rp from my friends from a failed rp we were all a part of, so not all credit goes to me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blazing Smoker

7,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• You may believe your life as a human in this hectic world full of heartbreak and disaster wouldn’t be enviable. Who would envy a creature that is forced to live surrounded by hate, murder and betrayal for all the days of its life? Well two groups of powerful beings saw what we were given here on earth and turned away from their historical homes to live here with us. God and Satan had their hands full with these individuals living in their domain whom demanded to be sent to earth. They protested, they disobeyed, and they angered the entities. They had sparked a revolution in their homes, and others began to follow. So down in a flaming ball of burning wings and embers and up from the crust of the earth came these rebels.

When their eyes opened they each had found themselves in the body of a human, laying somewhere in New York City, New York; naked, starving, weak, and homeless they started their new life. Not fully human, they must remain undetected as supernatural creatures. In the process of figuring out how to function as a human and finding sustenance, each angel and demon found his brothers and sisters and began depending on each other to survive this senseless world.

Years later and still rebels continue to turn from their kings and follow in the others’ footsteps. New York City now harbors two very strong, feuding families living double lives. Each live in lavish areas of New York in gorgeous homes; the older members playing as the heads of the family, the younger recruits are taught and brought back to health after leaving home. These two families must pass for human while being natural born enemies. But what happens when love steps over a boundary set by hands of time itself? What happens when those sworn to despise each other, let their new human instincts take control? You will decide.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blazing Smoker

7,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

• tab tab *GAIA TOS
                    okay this one will be short because basically if you don't already know these rules. just leave pls. sorry but if you haven't been rping on gaia long enough to know this basic s**t, then you probably aren't ready for this rp.

tab tab *COMMITMENT/INVOLVEMENT
                    okay this bit is really really really really important, hence it being the first real rule. if you join this role play and you either a) never post, b) never plot, c) or post like once or twice and never post again: i will personally blacklist you, and tell everyone else to be wary of letting you join their rps. i'll be honest, i'm a bit hypocritical cause, yeah, i've been a d**k and kind of just abandoned rps before, but it's usually for a good reason involving my real life, and that trumps all. so shut up. anyway, next but still part of this rule; plotting. omfg plotting is so important you have no idea. like i'll be so super pissed if you join and never plot, or only plot with one person and then complain about "being out of the loop", sorry friend that one is on you. plotting is the life of a rp, and you know it. so do it okay?

tab tab *CHARACTERS/FCS
                    alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright now ladies. nah but srsly, something also really important is the diversity in your characters' personalities and background. i do not want a overly cliche character who "is super shy but once you get to know her/him she's/he's totes cray cray and fun but don't get on her/his bad side cause nasty temper" like i can't even tell you how many ******** times i've seen that description before and i'm sick to my stomach of that exact character. he/she is boring and overdone. i'm looking for real people. real flawed, complicated people with complex personalities. like you can have girly girl lesbian who also likes to build s**t and is recovering alcoholic, like damn she sounds interesting. because she sounds like a plausible person who could be out there somewhere. keep in mind that yes, we write to escape the real world, and this rp is about magical creatures with powers, but that does negate your responsibility as a writer to make a believable character. remember not everyone is a hero, and not everyone is a sad little puppy. next, the same concept with your charries personality applies to what face claim you choose. i might accept celebrities, maybe, if i think they are interesting looking enough and not a carbon copy. but for the most part, if you have someone who i've never seen before and doesn't look exactly every single damn white person you've ever seen on a cereal commercial, then i'll be happy.

tab tab *POWERS/DEMON HISTORY
                    i'd like to touch on the fact that the powers the angels and demons have are heavily based on supernatural. basically the angels whom have fallen are not archangels, they are more along the lines of low-tier angels and their powers can include telekinesis, smiting, healing, super strength, invulnerability (normal wounds don't affect them, can only be killed by a special ritual), and teleportation. now i really don't want any smiting in this rp unless you decide to leave and you have a demon charrie, then i'll have someone smite him/her. next demons: first off, most demons used to be humans who sold their souls for one reason or another. when they were dragged to hell by the hounds to be tortured for an eternity, they were also given the option to forgo their torture in turn for torturing another soul. usually when given the option and taking it, they slowly loose all their humanity and become demons. some of the demons in this rp will be young enough to remember their human life partially, but the older ones, will not. keep that in mind. now their powers will can consist of things like: electromagnetic interference, invulnerability (only an angel smiting them can kill them), super strength, and telekinesis. any angel or demon who has just "fallen" will be very weak and probably won't be able to use their powers as much or even at all at first. keep that in mind as well.

tab tab *APPLYING/PROFILES
                    okay so all reserves will be posted in the app thread, and from there, i'll either accept or deny. if you haven't been accepted, do not post in the ooc or main thread. for the profiles, don't change anything, tiff worked really really hard on my order, and i'm really happy how everything turned out, so leave it be. also, i'm gonna put this here, rather in the last rule: you may base your angel or demon off an angel from stories or folklore or whatever, but no archangels or super powerful demons, and i don't want to see it as a title on anything. just let me know as a little side thing in the application and i'll decide if i like it or not. you don't have to do that though.

if i forgot anything i'll edit and bold it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blazing Smoker

7,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

• tab tab *RESERVE

[quote="wwwdotugh"][/quote]
                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/151958972/AYF/side1.png[/imgleft][imgright]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/151958972/Untitled-1.jpg[/imgright][imgright]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/151958972/Untitled-1.jpg[/imgright][align=right][align=left]
                    [list][list][imgleft]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/151958972/AYF/slot.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=3]:tab:[/size]
                    [b][size=23] [color=#807a68]⊹[/color][color=#261e19]⋮[/color] [color=#E1CBB6][u][color=#93846F]CHARACTER [color=#E1CBB6]*[/color]NAME[/color][/u][/color] [color=#261e19]❜[/color][/size][/b]
                    [size=8.5]:tab::tab::tab:[color=#ab9a84][color=#807a68]▬[/color] RACE [color=white]xx[/color] [color=#807a68]▬[/color] GENDER [color=white]xx[/color] [color=#807a68]▬[/color] AGE [/size][list][color=white][*][/color]
                    [size=10][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#211c16]█[/color][color=#E1CBB6]◞[/color][color=#93846F]♔[/color] [color=#807a68]SAMPLES[/color] [color=#E1CBB6]⋮[/color] [url=http://linkto samples][color=#666563]⊹⊹⊹[/color][/url][/size]

[size=10][color=#666563]Short blurb about chara and I mean short cause I don't wanna stretch the page. Ut veniam, culpa id esse reprehenderit in Lorem officia Lorem esse id in in dolor mollit minim laborum. undefined nisi id non eiusmod eu voluptate consectetur ea mollit sunt nisi ipsum esse cillum pariatur. quis consectetur eiusmod Ut nulla qui consectetur occaecat eiusmod Duis culpa in anim occaecat pariatur. id amet, sunt cupidatat mollit laboris aliqua. Officia ea deserunt Excepteur et pariatur. laboris velit ut laboris veniam, laboris velit do ut sed id Duis nostrud sunt ut laboris sit in Ut aute ad dolore nisi veniam, cupidatat aliqua. do ut enim labore do Duis sed laborum. sed ullamco officia non Excepteur nostrud aute dolor eu quis pariatur. aute culpa reprehenderit laboris exercitation ex aliquip in ex Excepteur aliqua. eiusmod cupidatat. Id laboris sunt nulla dolore magna nisi laborum. laborum. enim exercitation aliquip ipsum Excepteur sit dolore amet, ex irure id magna aliquip enim incididunt laborum. et Excepteur undefined id ad sunt laborum. deserunt ut cillum minim ut cillum pariatur. incididunt nisi irure aute reprehenderit sit cupidatat sunt sed deserunt elit, id labore occaecat velit magna consequat.
                    [size=3]:tab:[/size]
                    [size=10][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][color=#211c16]◤[/color][color=#E1CBB6]♔[/color][color=#93846F]◞[/color] [color=#807a68]USERNAME[/color] [color=#E1CBB6]⋮[/color] [color=#261e19]❜[/color][/b][/size]
                    [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

tab tab *PROFILE

tab POST 1
                    [list]
                    [imgleft]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/151958972/AYF/profile.png[/imgleft][imgright]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/151958972/Untitled-1.jpg[/imgright][align=right][align=left]
                    [list][list][size=3]:tab:[/size]
                    [b][size=23] ✖✖ [u]CHARACTER *NAME[/u] ⋮❜[/size][/b]
                    ░[strike]░░[/strike]░████████████████████████████████████████████
                    [list][list][list][list][size=10]
                    ✖ █ ❛ [b]NICKNAME[/b] ⋮ nickname here
                    ✖ █ ❛ [b]AGE[/b] ⋮ age here (written out)
                    ✖ █ ❛ [b]GENDER[/b] ⋮ gender here
                    ✖ █ ❛ [b]SEXUALITY[/b] ⋮ sexuality here
                    ✖ █ ❛ [b]SPECIES[/b] ⋮ species here (angel or demon)
                    ✖ █ ❛ [b]HEIGHT[/b] ⋮ height here (feet and inches)
                    ✖ █ ❛ [b]WEIGHT[/b] ⋮ weight here (pounds please consider ideal weights)
                    ✖ █ ❛ [b]TATTOOS[/b] ⋮ any tattoos?
                    ✖ █ ❛ [b]PIERCINGS[/b] ⋮ any piercings?
                    ✖ █ ❛ [b]SCARS[/b] ⋮ any scars?[/list][/list][/list]

[b][size=23] ✖✖ [u]LIKES & *DISLIKES[/u] ⋮❜[/size][/b]
                    ✖ █ ❛ [b]LIKE[/b] ⋮ a like here
                    ✖ █ ❛ [b]LIKE[/b] ⋮ a like here (add as needed)

✖ █ ❛ [b]DISLIKE[/b] ⋮ a dislike here
                    ✖ █ ❛ [b]DISLIKE[/b] ⋮ a dislike here (add as needed)[/list][/list][/list]

tab POST 2
                    [list]
                    [imgleft]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/151958972/AYF/profile.png[/imgleft][imgright]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/151958972/Untitled-1.jpg[/imgright][align=right][align=left]
                    [b][size=23] ✖✖ [u]BIO *GRAPHY[/u] ⋮❜[/size][/b]
                    [list][list][list][color=white][*][/color][size=10][color=black]
                    Backstory/biography here. One paragraph at min but it would be best to write more. Ut veniam, culpa id esse reprehenderit in Lorem officia Lorem esse id in in dolor mollit minim laborum. undefined nisi id non eiusmod eu voluptate consectetur ea mollit sunt nisi ipsum esse cillum pariatur. quis consectetur eiusmod Ut nulla qui consectetur occaecat eiusmod Duis culpa in anim occaecat pariatur. id amet, sunt cupidatat mollit laboris aliqua. Officia ea deserunt Excepteur et pariatur. laboris velit ut laboris veniam, laboris velit do ut sed id Duis nostrud sunt ut laboris sit in Ut aute ad dolore nisi veniam, cupidatat aliqua. do ut enim labore do Duis sed laborum. sed ullamco officia non Excepteur nostrud aute dolor eu quis pariatur. aute culpa reprehenderit laboris exercitation ex aliquip in ex Excepteur aliqua. eiusmod cupidatat.
                    Id laboris sunt nulla dolore magna nisi laborum. laborum. enim exercitation aliquip ipsum Excepteur sit dolore amet, ex irure id magna aliquip enim incididunt laborum. et Excepteur undefined id ad sunt laborum. deserunt ut cillum minim ut cillum pariatur. incididunt nisi irure aute reprehenderit sit cupidatat sunt sed deserunt elit, id labore occaecat velit magna consequat.

Ut veniam, culpa id esse reprehenderit in Lorem officia Lorem esse id in in dolor mollit minim laborum. undefined nisi id non eiusmod eu voluptate consectetur ea mollit sunt nisi ipsum esse cillum pariatur. quis consectetur eiusmod Ut nulla qui consectetur occaecat eiusmod Duis culpa in anim occaecat pariatur. id amet, sunt cupidatat mollit laboris aliqua. Officia ea deserunt Excepteur et pariatur. laboris velit ut laboris veniam, laboris velit do ut sed id Duis nostrud sunt ut laboris sit in Ut aute ad dolore nisi veniam, cupidatat aliqua. do ut enim labore do Duis sed laborum. sed ullamco officia non Excepteur nostrud aute dolor eu quis pariatur. aute culpa reprehenderit laboris exercitation ex aliquip in ex Excepteur aliqua. eiusmod cupidatat.

Ut veniam, culpa id esse reprehenderit in Lorem officia Lorem esse id in in dolor mollit minim laborum. undefined nisi id non eiusmod eu voluptate consectetur ea mollit sunt nisi ipsum esse cillum pariatur. quis consectetur eiusmod Ut nulla qui consectetur occaecat eiusmod Duis culpa in anim occaecat pariatur. id amet, sunt cupidatat mollit laboris aliqua. Officia ea deserunt Excepteur et pariatur. laboris velit ut laboris veniam, laboris velit do ut sed id Duis nostrud sunt ut laboris sit in Ut aute ad dolore nisi veniam, cupidatat aliqua. do ut enim labore do Duis sed laborum. sed ullamco officia non Excepteur nostrud aute dolor eu quis pariatur. aute culpa reprehenderit laboris exercitation ex aliquip in ex Excepteur aliqua. eiusmod cupidatat.[/list][/list][/list]

tab POST 3
                    [list]
                    [b][size=23] ✖✖ [u]POSITIVE *TRAITS[/u] ⋮❜[/size][/b]
                    ✖ █ ❛ [b]POSITIVE TRAIT HERE[/b]
                    [list][list]Describe trait here. Ut veniam, culpa id esse reprehenderit in Lorem officia Lorem esse id in in dolor mollit minim laborum. undefined nisi id non eiusmod eu voluptate consectetur ea mollit sunt nisi ipsum esse cillum pariatur. quis consectetur eiusmod Ut nulla qui consectetur occaecat eiusmod Duis culpa in anim occaecat pariatur. id amet, sunt cupidatat mollit laboris aliqua.[/list][/list]
                    [list][list]Describe trait here. Ut veniam, culpa id esse reprehenderit in Lorem officia Lorem esse id in in dolor mollit minim laborum. undefined nisi id non eiusmod eu voluptate consectetur ea mollit sunt nisi ipsum esse cillum pariatur. quis consectetur eiusmod Ut nulla qui consectetur occaecat eiusmod Duis culpa in anim occaecat pariatur. id amet, sunt cupidatat mollit laboris aliqua.[/list][/list]
                    [list][list]Describe trait here. Ut veniam, culpa id esse reprehenderit in Lorem officia Lorem esse id in in dolor mollit minim laborum. undefined nisi id non eiusmod eu voluptate consectetur ea mollit sunt nisi ipsum esse cillum pariatur. quis consectetur eiusmod Ut nulla qui consectetur occaecat eiusmod Duis culpa in anim occaecat pariatur. id amet, sunt cupidatat mollit laboris aliqua.[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[b][size=23] ✖✖ [u]NEGATIVE *TRAITS[/u] ⋮❜[/size][/b]
                    ✖ █ ❛ [b]NEGATIVE TRAIT HERE[/b]
                    [list][list]Describe trait here. Ut veniam, culpa id esse reprehenderit in Lorem officia Lorem esse id in in dolor mollit minim laborum. undefined nisi id non eiusmod eu voluptate consectetur ea mollit sunt nisi ipsum esse cillum pariatur. quis consectetur eiusmod Ut nulla qui consectetur occaecat eiusmod Duis culpa in anim occaecat pariatur. id amet, sunt cupidatat mollit laboris aliqua.[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Blazing Smoker

7,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
                                                tab
                                                ERIKA *HARRISON
                                                tab tab tab ANGEL xx FEMALE xx 22

• Erika had always enjoyed watching the humans as they went about living their lives, had always wondered what it'd be like to live as one of them. Guess you can say that curiosity had killed the cat, seeing as she soon had received her wish and was now living among the humans, trying to blend in with them along with the other angels she had found. At least with them she knows she's not really alone. The angel had managed to snag herself a job in a music store, seeing as while she was up in the heavens, it was something she enjoyed. Along with that she doodles when ever she gets bored. After all, she always had the mindset of creating things rather than going about and being destructive. As for the demons that are down on Earth with them and the humans, she had rather neutral thoughts about them. She never really payed attention to them, so why place judgement on those she doesn't really know?
                                                  tab

xxxxxxxxxxxxx SYRA165W

User Image
                                                tab
                                                AXEL *KNIGHT
                                                tab tab tab ANGEL xx MALE xx 26

• In heaven, Axel was a loving, faithful and obedient child, one which his Father required him to be. He followed orders without a word regardless of its severity; he obeyed commands without any notions regardless of his disposition. Axel was, without a doubt, a model figure for the angels. However, when the rebellion began, he was torn between the love of his brothers and sisters and the faith he holds in God. Axel pleaded his brothers and sisters to end the madness once and for all and surrender, but the sight of Axel betraying Him was too much a pain that he banished all of them to the Earth, including one of His most faithful servants, Axel himself. Heartbroken, he was forced to live within the humans, and although he prized them --for they were creations of God as well--, Heaven was a place which cannot be equated by a meager green planet. He longed to return to his Father's kingdom, but for the mean time, he was stuck with the humans, along with his siblings that got him banished in the first place. The loving Axel was loving no more; the quiet Axel was quiet no longer. He had long kept his peace, and now that there is no more reason to keep such tranquility, he is ready to unleash the fury he has been holding back for millennias. He would do anything to return to Heaven...even if that meant he had to crush everything that stands between him and the pearly gates. With vengeance on one hand and living as an inconspicuous human on the other, Axel is ready to begin his quest.
                                                  tab
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx MARCELLUST

User Image
                                                tab
                                                DINAH *AWBREY
                                                tab tab tab ANGEL xx FEMALE xx 23

• Dinah's tie with the mortal realm had always been especially strong. Most angels had an affinity, whether that be healing, battle, luck or love or bravery- Dinah's had been humanity. Of all the hearts of her brothers and sisters, noble and pure and holy, hers had arguably been the most human, and she felt their every whim, their grief and their hope, their love and sorrow, as if she too was once one of them. Perhaps she was, a long time ago. Perhaps that was why she wished so fervently to live among them- perhaps why Dinah had been one of the first to join the rebellion, despite such a fiery demand being at odds with her usually cool demeanor. She had gotten her wish, eventually, and though she by no means found it easy to adjust (she was still an angel through and through, after all) Dinah most certainly took the struggles of humanity in stride. With her gift came burdens, however, and the only downside of being a practical patron for the mortal realm was the fact that she, unfortunately, more easily succumbed to human temptation. Dinah found her vices at the bottom of a bottle of liqueur and in the poison haze of a pack of cigarettes. Refusing to call herself an addict in either aspect, it is undeniable no matter what she says that she indulges in both frequently and without restraint. As for the demons, Dinah's opinion largely leans towards indifference, tinged with some shade of pity- to trade ones soul for whatever meagre wages the Devil might offer seems a truly bleak existence, but she isn't one to let it be known she has her own two cents, much less toss them in.
                                                  tab
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx MADOHOMO

User Image
                                                tab
                                                ELIJAH *DRAKE
                                                tab tab tab ANGEL xx MALE xx TWENTY-FIVE

• Elijah Drake wasn't anything spectacular growing up, he was your average kid in a not so great neighborhood that eventually fell into the wrong crowd. Drugs were passed around, parties could be found on every street corner and drinking was a daily occurrence. It wasn't until a Punch Bowl party gone wrong did Elijah change his ways. He lost his best friend due to their unhealthy and unsafe lifestyle and because of it Elijah vowed to get onto the path of the straight and narrow. He stopped the drinking, the partying, the drugs, everything. Through God, he found his saving grace. Several years later, on a busy street corner Elijah found his defining moment. A beautiful pregnant woman crossing the street didn't seem to notice the oncoming car. There was no time to shout or yell, only time to act. Elijah made it just in time to push her out of the way so that he instead would take the full force of the car. Then that was it, Elijah woke up in heaven as one of the faithful servants of God. Throughout his years of faithful servitude, the thought of the woman he saved never left his mind. It wasn't the woman herself, it was the idea of her. Having someone to love and possibly have a family with. The idea of life he hadn't had the chance to live to it's fullest. Yes, God had saved him and he was eternally grateful but now what? Elijah joined the rebellion. Heaven was nice but it meant nothing if he had nothing to love or have passion for. Eventually, Elijah got exactly what he wanted. To be back on Earth but only time will tell whether this was the right decision or if Elijah had just made one huge mistake.

tab
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx PHANCYWHORE

User Image
                                                tab
                                                CHLOE*RIOS
                                                tab tab tab ANGELxx FEMALE xx TWENTY-THREE

• Becoming an angel was probably the last thing Chloe ever expected to do. Sure, she had been raised in a religious household, she knew the rules and the books of the bible, and she always went to church. But she had never placed a whole lot of stock in it all. In fact she questioned everything about it, much to her parents chagrin. Why did god give us free will if he knew we would do horrible things? Why doesn’t he change things? Why does he seem so contradictory in his actions? Why are we supposed to have sex but it’s still considered a sin? Questions that her parents could only answer with a “God has his plan.” Those vague answers never set well with Chloe, but she did as she was told. She was even baptized. Maybe that’s how she ended up in heaven after that car crash? She still has questions, questions that still aren’t being answered, even after being an angel for a hundred years. Maybe that’s why she was so quick to join the rebellion. Suspicion of god made her weak to the influences of the rebellion, and while part of her wanted to believe and put her complete trust and faith in the Father…she wasn’t able to. And so she fell, wings torn from her as she crash landed on earth. Now she's back and honestly, she prefers it here on earth. Here, at least things make sense.
                                                  tab
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx MISS PANTS OFF DANCE OFF

User Image
                                                tab
                                                GARRICK*ABNEY
                                                tab tab tab ANGELxx MALExx TWENTY-SIX

• Garrick doesn’t remember his time on earth, if he was ever there at all. As far as he is concerned, he’s always been in heaven, watching the lives of humans pass by in a blink of an eye. Where many of his Angelic brethren were curious about their fathers’ mortal creations, Garrick never felt anything but pity and disdain towards them. Their lives were fleeting, often cut short by disease, injury or poor circumstances. They were also ignorant, hateful, intolerant beings, constantly at war with themselves over petty differences in policy, slaughtering each other in droves for selfish gain. They were weak, and so very imperfect, compared to himself and his brothers and sisters. It always astounded Garrick that God would waste energy and time creating beings such as that. But like the bible teaches Garrick took pity on them, acting the benevolent angel he was created to be; until the rebellion began. After spending millennia in heaven, doing dirty work for years upon end, an angel tends to grows bored. Or maybe that was just Garrick. Maybe…maybe if he were free from under God’s thumb he could actually help the world. The basic Christian tenants were all well and fine, when they were actually followed. Angels were supposed to guide human beings, teach them what to do, but they could only do so much without interfering with the humans free will. But if he wasn't an angel anymore...those rules no longer applied to him. And, well, sometimes rules need to be broken in order for progress to be made. And so Garrick, along with many others, were stripped of his wings and sent crashing to earth. Maybe now things will be a little more exciting now.
                                                  tab
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx miss pants off dance off

Blazing Smoker

7,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
                                                tab
                                                EZRA *CUNNINGHAM
                                                tab tab tab DEMON xx FEMALE xx 28

• On Earth baby Ezra was abandoned by an emotionally frigid woman and a terrified father whom took his leave as soon as the news of Ezra’s conception arrived. This fact would play a large role in Ezra’s distorted mental growth into adulthood. All throughout her early years she displayed concerning signs of extreme anger towards other children, often brought on by very little. Anger grew into violence; a shocking revelation on her ninth birthday when she bit her adoptive mother’s hand until she drew blood. Knowing not what to do, her adoptive parents hoped for the best that it was only a phase and that with their guidance and their God they could steer her to the right path. Adolescence proved to be Ezra shining years in her parents’ eyes. The teen learned to lie just right, and put on a good face for all; making a very proud set of parents. But what they did not witness was Ezra’s unholy collection of insects she caught and tortured for her own enjoyment. This was only the beginning though. As an adult, Ezra began teaching young children their ABC’s, and she did her job well. But Ezra’s passion was portrayed at nightfall where she would kidnap and mutilate children of the same age as her students. Ezra’s death was on a cold, metal table, in a small room with two way mirrors on all sides as she was given lethal injection for her murderous ways. As soon as she arrived in Hell and was given the option to torture other souls, well of course she took the opportunity. She loved every second of it. Her human soul, and whatever goodness was still left in it, quickly died. With it, a severe self-obsession was put in its place as she rose in the ranks of demons. She believed that though Lucifer was more powerful, she was who deserved to sit on the throne. As punishment for her tyranny, she was sent back to earth; where she may wreak havoc where she saw fit.
                                                  tab
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx WWWDOTUGH

User Image
                                                tab
                                                ALISTAIR *SINCLAIR
                                                tab tab tab DEMON xx MALE xx 24

• Being a troubled child was just the start of what brought Alistair down from being human to being a demon. It wasn’t necessarily a bad childhood, seeing as he was still in a somewhat loving home, he was just a defiant little kid, always picking fights. Guess you can say he was a bit of a bully back then. As he grew up, the dark haired male had trouble controlling the anger issues that arose. That and his issues with being obedient and following the rules was getting out of hand too. Eventually it got to the point where his parents decided to ship him off to military school, which didn’t work out well. Within his second week there, Alistair ran away, deciding that he had enough of being told what he’s supposed to do and that he wasn’t going to put up with it anymore. Picking up several habits others would deem to be nasty, the now young man would do as he pleased, even though that would lead him down the road to basically living in the streets. His death happened really quick, having picked a fight with the wrong person and getting a bullet between his eyes, Alistair soon found his way down in hell. While there, he enjoyed taking on the role of torturing other souls and whatnot, yet it was his disrespect of authority that eventually had him land his way back on earth, in which the male still does as he pleases.
                                                  tab
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx SYRA165W

User Image
                                                tab
                                                AMELIA *DEVEREAU
                                                tab tab tab DEMON xx FEMALE xx TWENTY-THREE

• The road to hell is paved with good intentions.. at least that much is true in the case of Amelia Devereau. At age seven, Amelia was like any other girl growing up in a suburban neighborhood, but one afternoon while playing outside a man pulled up in a pickup. He was out of the truck so fast any scream Amelia produced was muffled by his sweaty, callused hands. The ride was a blur. At the house Amelia was stuck in a basement with three other girls, but they always brought in more. And in this basement they were Imprisoned, raped and tortured. Occasionally men would come down to see the girls all tied up. Their beady eyes watched and judged with a hunger in them Amelia learned to hate. One by one, each girl was sold to another man and sometimes the same man would return. Amelia assumed he was either greedy or he played to rough and now needed a new toy. Amelia vowed she was going to get out and once she did, she was going to kill them all. Every. Single. One. And then she was going to save the girls that the men had taken. One especially dark night a devil appeared and a deal was struck. If he gave her the strength to escape and take revenge she would owe him her soul once it was all over. And of course Amelia took it. She was free and wherever she walked, death followed. She found every single last one of them and slaughtered them like the they were cattle. but along the way she lost herself and got too caught up in all the killing. "It's time," He said. Amelia panicked as she realized she wasn't done, she still needed to save the girls, but it was too late. The devil gave her a choice. Torture or be tortured. Amelia couldn't go back to that basement, she refused.. so she chose the role of the abuser. She tortured until she could barely feel a shred of humanity left but something shook her.. that tiny piece of humanity pulled at her until she found herself attempting escape. When the Devil found her he decided that since she was trying so hard to escape she could escape back to earth, but he would take all the humanity she had left except one tiny splinter of it so that her body would always be at war with itself.. the bad fighting the good.
                                                  tab
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx PHANCYWHORE

User Image
                                                tab
                                                JULIAN *RHODES
                                                tab tab tab DEMON xx MALE xx TWENTY-SIX

• The son of a wealthy and very famous CEO and entrepreneur, Julian Michael Rhodes was set up for failure from birth. By the age of fifteen, his father's bank account was slowly being siphoned into Julian's "side-business," the act of providing guns, drugs, and other necessities to the citizens of the 'Underworld,' the neighboring communities surrounding the Rhodes' estate. The mansion itself, built in a downtrodden, overlooked area, did nothing to promote the value of anything else for miles around, and drew in attention for its gaudy appearance; there were always paparazzi and worse-types hanging about the place. This gave Julian a perfect source of revenue as well as his side-business; providing contraband to the one-timers who would visit the area to poke their noses into his lives, and then send them on their way. Years later, having become a veteran in his illegal activities, Julian was approached by some of his competition as he went for a jog, a valuable part of his morning workout. The men, and woman, who assaulted him, having been individuals he'd been instrumental in having arrested prior, in order to get them out of his business, were none too kind to him. A bag was tossed over his head, and he awoke naked and stripped of all the cash in his family's bank account. A flashdrive lay next to him, filled with pictures of his naked body he later learned, via the evening news, had been leaked on the Internet. Contemplating suicide, Julian was approached by someone who could help fix his problems, and then some. When he awoke the next morning, the date was the same as it had been the day before. An instant reset; a second chance. And the only condition, that he give his soul? He barely had one anyway. When his deal was finished, and his soul taken, the choice was easy: inflicting pain to others was something he took pleasure in already. His return to the surface may have been a gift, or it may have been due to his need to torture other demons for his personal enjoyment; but either way, he's delighted to be back in business.
                                                  tab
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx TheGrumppuccino

User Image
                                                tab
                                                PETRA*AGYRIS
                                                tab tab tab DEMON xx FEMALE xx TWENTY-FOUR

• Petra has always been a woman of…peculiar tastes. Perpetually at odds with her family, Petra made it clear very early on that she would not simply conform to her families expectations. She was not a meek lamb to be lead about. Her mortal years were spent in school, pursuing a psychology degree. She would then use those tricks to manipulate the people around her into doing her dirty work. Toying with the emotions and the biological urges of the people around her were a favorite pass time; needless to say she left a trail of broken hearts and minds in her wake, wherever she went. On her off time, she would venture into clubs – and not just dance clubs either; any place that she could indulge in the more hedonistic side of her psyche. Her deal was more complex, less simple minded than others. Instead of riches or glory, she wished for the ability to see the basest desires of those around her, so she could use them to break a person down, and build them back up in a way that would suit her needs. Oh, how she played then. When her time ran short, she took up the role of torturer happily; she enjoyed breaking them, turning them into torturers themselves. Now that she’s back on earth, she plans to continue on like normal. Only this time she’s got a few extra…abilities, at her disposal. Maybe make a few deals of her own.
                                                  tab

User Image
                                                tab
                                                ABEL*METAXUS
                                                tab tab tab DEMONxx MALExx TWENTY-FIVE

• Abel always found it incredibly ironic that his parents named him after the good son in that famous duo. Irony had played a rather large part in his human life, something he’s only come to appreciate now, after many years of being a demon. He had been married, he remembered, much to his disgust now. He was also a cop, sworn to protect the common folk from criminals. It wasn't glamorous, it wasn't fun by any means, but it was fulfilling. Abel couldn't have picked a better job for someone who craved justice as much as he did. His partner had been the same. Or so he thought. He got caught up in the middle of a dirty deal between a prostitution ring his partner had become associated with. He was shot down in cold blood, left to die in some back alley because his partner was too much of a coward to fess up. That’s when the demon came. He offered him a chance, a chance to get his revenge. Abel took it without pause. He tracked his partner down like a bloodhound, only to find him sleeping with his wife. In a fit of rage, Abel shot his wife and then took time to torture his partner. When he was taken by the hounds, he originally decided against torturing, feeling that he should at least repent a little. After years upon years on the rack, he changed his mind and took up the tools. It's been so long since he was on earth last that he doesn't really remember much of it, and he's changed drastically from his human life, and not for the better.
                                                  tab

Blazing Smoker

7,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Blazing Smoker

7,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump