Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
((not sure I said this but I'll be on my iPod for a while FBI locked my computer))

Manny looked at Taylor and nodded but he still couldn't help but feel that everything from then on out would get harder. He sighed lightly thinking up on the many ways their lives would go. No one was their to take their place as parents they had family but none of them would take their spot. He grabbed his phone as it vibrated and then sighed
To: Hunter
Well I smoke but like on cigarette or I play a sport but I'm different I don't know what your hobbies are but hobbies help a lot

Manny shrugged and then nodded in agreement she was right it might not be at the moment when he gets to live his dream but he can still live it. He looked at her and smiled "yeah your right i'll still go to college make something of myself show the world and my kid that I am not a quitter and to give him a life I wish I had". He wasn't going to give up that easily he wanted to give his first kid a life people wish they couldve lived no matter what he had to do. He looked outside and then looked at her "what did you always want to be when you were little".

Manny shrugged and then pushed his hair to the side he really didn't know where he wanted to go he had the test scores, grades, and when he gets a sports scholarship to go to good ones but be really didn't know which one would suit him "I don't know really? I want to go somewhere that most people can't go or would take a long time to go". He wondered what places would ask him to go to and if any one would really try to bring him into a life where he can take care of his kid and anyone else "where did you plan on going to".

Dangerous Lunatic

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
David spaced in and out thanks to having taken a couple shots of patron and tequila. He looked at the joint he had in his hands and put it in the ashtray not being able to smoke no more with his intoxicated alcohol state. He turned to his phone and looked to see Annabelle had texted him asking him to pick her up. Thinking if he should attempt to drive and shrugged pressing reply

To biggrin ruggie
Yeah I'll come get you but if I'm not there I'm at the hospital or mortuary cause I'm all ******** up"

David got up and grabbed his car keys stumbling to his car. He got in started his car and sped off to Annabelle house looking at the time wondering why it was so late. He turned his radio on and then put in his cd letting his music play.

((sorry it short writer block)(
User Image

αииαвɛℓℓɛ ʝα∂ɛ κɛнɛℓɛя

♚Annabelle was drifting into sleep when her phone vibrated and woke her. It was a text from Hunter. Anna stared at her phone, puzzled at why Hunter was texting her. Did she even know a Hunter? Maybe she met him while she was faded, that was always a possibility. Shrugging it off, Anna read the text message. Smiling, she let out a little laugh. Focusing on one thing was never really a problem, especially when you were zoning.

To; Hunter
From; Anna
MSG; You just gotta relax

♚Anyone who really knew Annabelle would know exactly what kind of relaxing she meant. Pressing the send button, Anna looked over to her bong. There was no point in hiding that she had it anymore. The only reason why she did put it away in her closet was so that her parents wouldn't smash it. Grabbing her bag of weed and lighter, Anna got up and walked to the closet. She pulled down the bong and packed it. Lighting it, she inhaled the intoxicating smoke.

♚A huge smile plastered on her face, fifteen minutes later she got a text from David. Anna walked over to her bed and read the message. "Good I won't be the only one..." She laughed and plopped back down on her bed, the room spinning around her. Why would she ever want to give this life up?

∂σи'т ʝʋ∂ɢɛ мɛ вʏ мʏ ραƨт, ι ∂σи'т ℓιʌɛ тнɛяɛ αиʏмσяɛ...

σσc:outfit in the first ✩, song in the second

Dangerous Lunatic

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
David kept his over the speed limit current trying to get to Annabelles house without wasting time taking forever to get there. After spending 10 minutes to get where he was to his destination he pulled to a halt in front of her house and got out looking around. He looked at her house. He walked to her front door and knocked on it waiting for an answer "Yo open up". He leaned on the side of the house waiting for someone to open the door to let him in or if they were going to his house.

David sighed ruffling his hair then sighed he was always impatient when he was drunk and it seemed to him that it was taking forever and time was slowing. He smirked and then stood back looking up on the second floor "oh Annabelle I need kush I got money". He hoped that worked like it would for other people who sold him his drugs.

((again sorry it's short trying to figure out how to rid writers block))
User Image

αииαвɛℓℓɛ ʝα∂ɛ κɛнɛℓɛя

♚There was a loud knocking on the door downstairs. Slightly irritated by the knocking, Annabelle stood up and went over to her window. "Yeah, i got some. I'll be down in a minute" Annabelle looked over to her bag, she was smoking her kush right now. Hopefully she still had enough to give him what he wanted.

♚Anna grabbed her purse and stashed a bunch of s**t it in. There was her assortment of pills, her -sadly almost empty- bottle of whiskey, and her weed. Last but not least, the blond grabbed her stoner shades and pipe off of her dresser.

♚She walked down stairs with everything and grabbed a pen from the drawer in the kitchen. Anna left a note for her parents, which was uncommon for her, but what the hell right? She dropped the pen and opened the front door. "My knight in shining armor!" Annabelle laughed and smiled at the boy.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
David looked up as he heard a window slide open and looked to see Annabelle and nodded. He stood outside and looked around for police it wouldn't be the first time the cops grabbed him they knew what he does and they know he had a high drug system and failed numerous test. He looked at Annabell as she walked and greeted him and smiled "my sweet princess". He pulled out a 50 dollar bill and held it out "I need 50 dollar worth of drugs". He continued looking around then at his car "better yet let's do this in the car you know how i am out in the open doing business".

He looked at her then at his car "so what's the plan we going to my spot or to some where else". He took his glasses off and squinted to get his vision back and then sighed happily "man it feels good to get those off my face...sucks I need them to drive". He looked at Annabelle and waited for her to tell him where they should go. He wasn't going to stay at her house cause her parents thought he was a bad influence on everyone and words get thrown around.

Tricky Genius

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

Taylor felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and she pulled it out and replied quickly. She knew exactly how Hunter felt right now. She had a hard time focusing on some of the tasks that she had to do. There was just to much on her mind and everything just kind of seemed to fall back to her being pregnant. That was just the very top thing on her mind right now, and there was just so much that she didn't know. It was very life changing and really it was all she could think about. She hit send, and put her phone away.

To: Hunter
                                              Just take a deep breath...Count to ten...Try again. smile

Taylor sighed softly. "I've always wanted to be a Neonatal doctor.” She said to him with a smile. She really loved babies, and being a Neonatal nurse was right up her ally. "Or pediatrics.” Children or babies. Either one of them would be amazing, and she was really excited. She'd gotten the grades, and she couldn't wait till she started filling out applications.

"I'm thinking the University of Illinois. It's a really good school for Doctor's and nurses...Or maybe Texas. Either one, really.” She shrugged a little. It was kind of a trip, but she was willing, if that meant she would get a good education, then it would be worth it.

OOC: Click side picture, for outfit!

Dangerous Lunatic

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Manny looked at her nodding her choice sounded good she wanted to do something that was going to help the world. He smiled and then looked away waiting to see where the waitress or who ever was working there would be then looked back to Taylor "that's cool a nice job to have...you must like working with kids". He thought for a moment and adverted his gaze to the stuff on the table "so I guess having a kid will be something you always wanted to do".

He thought about the colleges he wanted to go to most of them pretty far but he always wanted to travel which is why he wanted to be a football player or professional boxer because they always go somewhere. He looked back at her and shrugged "university of Illinois sounds like a nice place. I wanted to go to Northwestern, Texas A and M, or Amsterdam if they have any good colleges over their".
echochick

x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DANIEL LENNON CATHERWOOD

xx

Danny hadn't done much while waiting for Hailey. She had texted him an hour ago that she was coming over, and he had simply waited. Danny wouldn't consider himself a patient person, but he wasn't impatient either. He had sat on his couch, staring at the television, absorbing the scenes. Unfortunately, the only interesting movies on was history documentaries that Danny had already seen, or Twilight. He had chosen Twilight, he needed a good laugh.

He had began to laugh at the car accident scene when he had heard his front door pound and the voice of Hailey came from the other side. He pulled himself up and answered the door, flashing a cheeky grin as he saw her face.

"Hello beautiful." He opened the door wider and let her in. "How was your day?" He shut the door behind him, wondering if her day was better than him.

WEARING: Monday Morning Wear
                                                          LISTENING: New Perspective by Panic! At the Disco
                                                          TALKING: Hailey
                                                          THINKING:
                                                          OOC: Bleh, D':

Anxious Genius

User Image

As he opened the door with that smile her walls started crumbling again. Hailey walked into his apartment, a smile threatening on her mouth. Without a second thought she wrapped her arms around him. "It was okay, I got kicked out of third hour because I was being a "disruption to class". How was your first day of work?"

The fact that she was kicked out was because she had been feeling sick and some kids had been bothering her so she told them off. Rather loudly. Needless to say she had been dismissed from that class early.

Classes had been tough but they had always been a bit challenging for Hailey. This year with the new distraction of a child growing inside her had been especially difficult. She couldn't let Danny know yet though. She steeled herself inside herself, deciding right then and there that based on the fact that his shoulders were a bit tense. She knew automatically that something was wrong from the fact that she could hear Twilight playing in the other room.

User Image
{{OoC:
500 Days of Summer
}}

Tricky Genius

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

Taylor nodded her head. "I do want kids....I just had hoped to you know...get through college...get married...start a life...then have a kid...” She shrugged a little bit. That was all different now, and she was willing to make it work. It was just hard to think about the fact that she was pregnant. So much was going to change and she wasn't entirely sure how to handle it, without breaking down a lot. She had some planning to do and some rearranging in her life. That she could do, she just needed time to get use to the fact there was life growing in her womb.

When the waitress came over to take their order, she just ordered a cheeseburger meal, and a large chocolate shake. She was pretty hungry, even after the large breakfast that her mother had made her, then again that was all she'd ate all day. She really never was a fan of school lunches, but it looked like she'd either have to start bringing lunch or just suck it up and eat at school. She couldn't do this no more eating thing, she wasn't just feeding herself now.

"Amsterdam? Really? That's pretty neat...You should definitely do what you want for college...that would be really neat.” She said to him with a smile. Taylor wasn't going to be one of those girls that forced this on him, things just wouldn't work out right, besides, she wasn't even sure if she liked him like that. She just wanted to be his friend right now, they had nine months to figure things out between him. She hardly knew him.

OOC: Click side picture, for outfit!
User Image

αииαвɛℓℓɛ ʝα∂ɛ κɛнɛℓɛя

♚Annabelle pushed David toward his car and shook her head. "Damn David do you want to be arrested? I sure as hell do not!" She followed him over to the car and let herself in. "We can go to your place, you know my parents would kill you if they saw you again." It was no secret how much Annabelle's parent's hated the blond hanging around David, which was part of the reason she continued to. Anything her parents didn't like, she did. It was a pure spite thing with some things like the music she listened to when they were home. Usually she just listened to country and a little pop, but when her parents came home she blasted the Norwegian Death Metal CD she had bought.

♚While he was driving, Anna reached in her purse and divided out another little bag with 50 dollars worth of kush in it. She sectioned it into another pocket of her purse. One that was not noticeable from the outside. So if anyone went through her purse, they wouldn't know that she had any drugs in there, unless they knew where to look that was

♚They continued to drive down the road and a Taylor Swift song came on. Annabelle looked at David and gave him a cheeky a** grin before rolling down her window and blasting the song. She knew it could possibly annoy the boy but Annabelle was too busy laughing to pay any attention to his emotions.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
David looked at Annabelle as she pushed him toward the car and shook his head "yes the police would lock you up for drugs when they'll see me knowing I am probably drunk and high which I am and your parents did an a*****e thing and put a restraining order on me....I'm not suppose to be on the side walk so basically they'll forget you tell you to go inside and me in handcuffs". Her parents and him had some issues between them blaming him for the way Annabelle turned out. He sighed and got in his car "why your parents dicks for". He sped off and looked at Annabelle as she pulled out a bag of kush and smiled lightly.

He looked at the radio and then at Annabelle "oh yeah that's real funny". He sighed and looked at the road hearing her laugh he knew she knew he hated the new music that was coming out on the radio and tv but he had to focus on the road or he'll kill them both. He reached in the back of the car and pulled out a bottle of patron and held it out for Annabelle "I'm thinking of throwing a party either the middle of the week or Friday...did I tell you this already..either way you down".
User Image

αииαвɛℓℓɛ ʝα∂ɛ κɛнɛℓɛя

♚Annabelle sighed and shook her head. "I don't know, I think they believe you are the reason I get high and drunk. But it's not even like that. I have been a druggie way before I met you. You just provide the place mainly." She laughed and they went on their way.

♚Seeing the annoyed look on David's face mad Anna laugh harder. Finally the song was over and she turned down the radio. He reached back and grabbed a bottle of patron. Of course the blond put her hands on it right as the passed by a cop. Luckily for the both of them, Annabelle was slinking down in her seat a bit, so there was no way he noticed. After they got passed him, and the cop went the other way, Annabelle busted up laughing again. "Holy crap! That was scary!" She took a sip and handed it back to David.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games