Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avioke's Widow

Anxious Gem

User Image

Shaking her head, "No. I don't know whether to tell him or not. He's got everything so worked out and I've got nothing." That was her greatest worry. That she would scare him off for good by telling him. That he didn't want the pressures of raising the child. When Annabelle got up Hailey touched her stomach again briefly. Watching the slightly active girl pace and twirl the brunette smiled. Stretching out on the stage Hailey listened to her friend.

"I don't think either one of us is ready to be a mother really," Hailey replied.She stared up at the rafters that held catwalks and lights and thought. Giving a small sigh she turned her head towards Annabelle. As Annabelle said she was going to drink Hailey snapped upwards. "Annabelle! Why would you- Never mind. Are you going to keep the kid?"

User Image
{{OoC: --}}
User Image

αииαвɛℓℓɛ ʝα∂ɛ κɛнɛℓɛя

♚Annabelle nodded. Neither of the girls were anywhere ready to be a mom. But the thought of Danny not sticking by Hailey's side never even crossed the blond's mind. "You really should tell him. It's Danny boy. He'll know what to do." Anna nodded and smiled to her friend.

♚Glaring at Hailey as her friend began to reprimand her then cut off, Anna just shrugged. "I didn't plan on having a kid, and I don't plan on changing my life for this mistake." Anna did a couple spins and got dizzy. "I don't know if I'm gonna keep it or not. I would probably get CPS called on my a** for being an unfit mother anyway." She laughed and sighed. Anna sat back down and glared at her stomach. "Why me?" That was all she could really say.

∂σи'т ʝʋ∂ɢɛ мɛ вʏ мʏ ραƨт, ι ∂σи'т ℓιʌɛ тнɛяɛ αиʏмσяɛ...

σσc:outfit in the first ✩, song in the second && It pained me to write these words
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                        Starla Kaycee James
                                                        ╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Starla was expecting Hunter to be surprised at the news, hell she was surprised when she found out. Hell she had even tested herself four times with four different tests and went to the doctor to make absolute sure. Now here she was standing in the back of the library in the furthest rack of books that she was pretty sure no one had touched in probably years, telling Hunter she was pregnant with his baby. "Yes Hunter it's yours, who else's would it be!" Starla practically yelled. How dare he ask that? What'd he think she was? Starla knew she could be a little bit of a b***h around the school...well okay, maybe she was a bit moody, but she had a lot of stress put on her lately. Her cheer squad had just made it to the finals, her dance competition was coming up in a few days, her math grade was kicking her a**...oh yeah and now a pregnancy.

When Hunter brought up the fact that they had used a condom, Starla raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes. "Well it must have broke or something and I'm positive" Starla said completely ignoring the fact that the bell to class had rung and her phone kept going off with text messages and calls from her friends in her pocket. If Hunter didn't support her in this, she was going to be completely alone in raising this child, that was of course if she even decided to keep it. What with her mother being in Boston, and her father and step-mother gone off to Tahiti or something, Star was by herself, alone in a huge house.

No one knew this of course. Everyone just assumed she had the perfect life and this 'perfect' family, and wishing that she had, Star had just played to everyone's assumptions. Being alone and raising a baby scared the hell out of her, but she'd never show that, at least not to someone she barely knew, someone she had slept with for a party joke. "I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with it. I just thought I'd let you know" Star said before turning on her heel and walking out of the bookshelves.

[[ooc: omg such a lousy ending to this post... eek sorry]]

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
With each rebuttal, Hunter visibly flinched, taking each word as a painful affront to his character, but never once did he shy from the respect of shying away from those words. They may have taken his voice, left him breathless, robbed the strength of his legs, and even feeling absolutely defeated, but with two feet planted strongly upon the ground and resolve still within his being, the lad swallowed an innumerable amount of pride and faced his fear head-on. The fail-safes that kept the young man in his personal little bubble had failed, and hard. Never before had he ran from something that frightened him—except maybe those that laid within his phobias—this wouldn't be any different; despite how high these stakes were, and there simply was no higher ground for what the school boy could see. Regardless of the future, immediate or long-term, everything had irrevocably changed.

Slowly, mechanically, his body moved to try and stop her, to nab one of those elusive hands of hers. Whether his hand made the connection or not, he would never be able to tell; his body had since turned numb. The only thing that would have been an indication of her listening to the noises that would come out of his lips were that which he could see, and even that he had begun to question in great detail.

”Wait..” His tongue felt like it had suddenly been filled with lead and the surrounding environment drained of every piece of moisture. Perhaps he didn't quiet understand the gravity of the situation quite yet, but somewhere, deep inside of his mind he could visualize each path that he wanted to go down disintegrate before his eyes, causing the external fear and despair that showed obtusely upon his visage. ”I...” He began slowly, only to stop himself after barely a croak of a sound with a shake of his head. ”A request, if you will, one give me time to digest this.” His eyes wavered, with his whole body shifting to fire a remorseful expression into the thin floor covering the school liked to call a “rug.” Hunter hated himself for doing this to her, but found it a personally necessary to realign his thoughts once more. He could barely make these few words coherent and consistent. ”Before the day's end, nay, before the school day's over I promise to give you my answer.”

With his little speech done and over with, his grasp fell to naught of a feather-light touch that easily slid off through the machinations of gravity; to lay lamely at the boy's side, opposite of its twin. The lad knew of no more words to say, and could conjure no more strength to make his jaw move any further.
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                        Starla Kaycee James
                                                        ╚════════════════════════════════════╝

She had barely even taken a whole step before she felt a tight grip on her wrist, causing her to stop in her tracks as he told her to wait. Starla didn't even want to turn around, she felt like throwing a book at him, and not a small one, one close to the size of the encyclopedia that was sitting beside her hand on the shelf. All Starla wanted to do was wake up from this horrible nightmare. What was she going to do? Closing her eyes, she inhaled a breath and turned around, keeping her composure and cool at the same time. "What?" She snapped when he stumbled over his words and stared at the floor.

Just as Star was about to turn around again, he finally spoke and told her to wait until the end of the day so he could "digest and make a decision". "What does that even mean...You know what I don't care. Sure whatever, find me after school" Starla said and pulled her hand away when he let go of her wrist.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have sprung all this crap on you so suddenly” Star said to him, and gently rubbed his arm for a brief moment and then pulled away suddenly,when she heard voices coming into the library. “Let me tell you now, if word of this gets out I will destroy you, you hear. Not a peep,” Starla whispered to him before turning around and walking out of the library. "What a mess" She thought as she made her way towards her locker and then to her math class, which she was very, very late for. It was no wonder she was getting such a horrible grade.

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

The rest of the day for Taylor had moved by so slowly. She could hardly remember anything that her teachers had said to her, and she wouldn't ever have even remembered her homework if she hadn't written it down in her day planner. When lunch had come, she had sat alone and just thought about things, the whole day had been nuts and she was honestly kind of upset a little. Maybe it was just her hormones running all wild with her pregnancy. She had read that somewhere, that women got overly emotional, or something sometimes.

When the last bell had rung, she had almost sprinted out of class and down the hallway. She just wanted to get the hell out of the building. All the people were just to much, school all of a sudden was just to much for her to handle and all she wanted was some quite and peace just for a little bit. Taylor hadn't even talked to any of her friends, she hadn't seen them at all, then again she hadn't been looking for anyone either. She wasn't in the mood to hear about how great things were happening, or how boring their life was. She just wasn't in the mood to hear about others problems.

She stopped at her locker long enough to grab what she needed to bring home and to send Manny a text message. She wasn't even sure if he still wanted to hang out or not. She was pretty sure he had practice for something or another. A small part of her hoped that he really did want to hang out, they had some more talking to do, though they wouldn't be able to figure it all out in one sitting it would still be nice to talk to him, and hear what he thought about all of this. He had had all day to kind of digest what she had told him. Another part of her wasn't sure about any of this at all. What if he totally hated her for this? She would understand, but still she hoped that he didn't. And one last part of her kind of hoped that he did want to hang out. She was so very confused about life right now.

To: Manny
                                              Want to meet in the parking lot?

As soon as Taylor had what she needed, she headed out to her car and unlocked the doors and put her things into the back seat, then moved to stand near the back of the car, looking for Manny to come out, or for her phone to go off telling her if he was going to meet her or not.

OOC: Click side picture, for outfit!

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Manny Chavez

Manny looked at the school as the bell had rung as it became the end of the day. He had sat the whole school day outside on the football field thinking about his life, Taylor's life, and their future and also thinking about the fact he and her were going to be parents. He took his attention away form the sky and stood up grabbing the football and putting it back on the rack walking out from the football field to the parking lot sitting on the hood of his car waiting for Taylor if she decided to show up thinking she might not due to the circumstance that she was pregnant at a young age.

Manny put his notebook in the backseat of his 1969 Chevelle and closed the front door leaning on the car looking out for Taylor. He looked at his pocket as his phone went off and opened it to see the message and turned it to the side to reply to it.
TO: Taylor
Yeah I'm already out here gave myself a early leave

Manny put his phone back in his pocket and walked to the front of his hood sitting on it once again and looked straight at the football field he still had more than one thing he was good at if he wasn't going to be a football player then he always had a chance to become a light heavyweight boxer and if that didn't work out he had mechanics to turn to he practically fixed his own car up with the money he was left.

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

Taylor checked her phone when she got a message, then put it back in her pocket and pushed off the back end of her car to go and look for Manny. For some reason she was a little bit nervous about meeting up with him. She wondered what he'd done all day. Now that she thought about it she hadn't seen him in the classes that they shared or at lunch. She must have been so caught up in her own thoughts that she hadn't even noticed.

It didn't take her long to find him. She offered him a kind smile in greeting. "Hey....So you took the day off?” She asked him, just kind of curious. She understood though. She had taken two days off when she had found out,. She had spent both days crying a lot and curled up in bed, not sure what to do. Then afterwords she had felt like a complete idiot for crying so much. "I'm really sorry about laying this on you this morning...I should have waited.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Manny Chavez

Manny looked at the football field continuously until he saw a figure in front of him grabbing his attention. He looked up to see a smiling face at him making him smile back and standing up looking down at her now. He chuckled and sat on the hood and patted the spot next to him "come on you can sit on it won't hurt". He listened to her as she asked him if he had tooken the day off and nodded looking at the ground "yeah I couldn't concentrate really so I took the time to think". He shook his head as she said she didn't meant to put all that on him and smiled "no it's ok I'm glad you told me instead of telling me later".

Manny looked around and then back at Taylor "would you like something to eat". He probably figured she would think it was ackward he was asking her to lunch but it was a good way to talk and not be bothered and he was hungry from missing the school lunch. He waited for her to answer him and smiled lightly "I'll pay for us"

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

Taylor moved to sit next to him on the hood of the car, and looked out across the football field. It was a really nice day out, not to hot and not to cold. It was the perfect Autumn day out. She took in a slow breath and let it out and glanced his way when he spoke. "Yeah...it's a lot to taken it....So I understand.” She shrugged lightly and looked back out over the field. "I've known for about two weeks now...I just wasn't sure how to tell you...” She explained, hoping that he wouldn't be upset. She just wished she had timed telling him a little better.

When Manny asked if she wanted to get something to eat, she nodded slowly. "Yeah..That sounds good.” she said with a smile and slid off the hood of his car carefully. "Um...Do you want to drive...or just meet there?” She asked, not sure what he was completely comfortable with yet.

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
For the rest of the day Hunter could have been found either too deeply drowned within his thoughts, or the music that he walked into school with. Even his attention in all of his classes was questionable at best. Completely uncharacteristic of him, yet the school boy couldn't even find the energy to draw his mind away from the news earlier that morning. For those not in the know, one might have guessed he had received news of a death in the family, a denial to one of the colleges he wanted to go to, or even a mere “B” grade in a class. He never said word one about what had truly crushed his mood, even when continually prodded. It just wasn't something he wanted to talk about quite this moment.

Within the last period of school, and the last many minutes before the bell rang to officially let every student out, he drew out his cellphone and stared at the blank-black screen. With one more heft sigh he activated the thing and began furiously pressing the buttons on the technology. To go through his contacts, create a message, type it out, and send it. It was with great reluctance that he accomplished this, but deeming it necessary, he started the conversation first. It had been a day of crushing firsts, and some how he knew this wouldn't be the last time it'd happen, either.

To: Starla

The school boy would admit later that the message itself wasn't exactly grandiose, nor would it explain too much. But this whole messaging first was still very much within the jurisdiction of new news and outside of his comfortable bubble. All of that furious typing he had just done was the countless iterations of innumerable conversation topics that he had begun, never sent, and then quickly deleted; only to try once more from a different angle. Finally, he had settled upon a short, few word message that, in the retrospect of what he reread over and over in his head, had yet to even be passable by his own standards.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Manny Chavez

Manny looked at her after hearing her take in a slow breathe and then back at the football field. He looked at her and nodded "yeah...it is". He looked up at the school building then at her looking at her in her eyes "yeah I'm guessing which ever way I was told I'm pretty sure I would've been shocked". He shrugged his shoulders and looked at ground "well I knew something happened from the text messages and my grandmother. She must've figured thats what happened seeing how I didn't have a girlfriend and I went home with a hangover the next morning".

Manny stood up as she wanted to get something to eat and smiled "cool". He thought for a moment and then walked over to the passenger side of the car and opened it "I'll drive". He waited for her to get in it would make it a lot easier and it would give them a chance to talk on the way there

Avioke's Widow

Anxious Gem

User Image

The day had been rather long and stressful for the teen aged high schooler. After talking with Annabelle about her pregnancy Hailey had felt a bit better knowing at least one other person knew. Neither of her parents knew yet and neither did Danny. The brunette was actually dreading the conversation she would have to have with him about the, as of yet, unborn fetus growing inside her. The longer she thought about it the sicker to her stomach she felt. After the last bell rang Hailey let every other student rush out of the class as she sat there in a bit of a daze before packing her things and getting up. The blood rush was normal but this time it was like a bucket of cold water over her body.

Black dots swam in her vision for a short while before she could walk forwards. As her blood settled into it's regular circulation pattern again her stomach churned. The feeling deepened as she walked down the hall. The smells of too many high schoolers wearing strong, often conflicting perfumes or colognes sent wave after wave of nausea through her.

Finding a bathroom that was relatively empty she texted Annabelle quickly.

To: Anna-Banana
                                          Not feelin to hot. Can you swing by the music room and tell Danny to meet me?

She pressed her forehead against the mirror, looking at her reflection. The dark circles not very well hidden under a layer of concealer from late nights. Her hair slightly mussed by numerous times running her fingers through the honey streaked locks.There was no way she was ready to be a mother. After all how could she even support the kid when she could barely find it in her interest to pass a class? If Danny dumped her for good there would be nothing really to bind her here. Then again if she couldn't make it here in the small town where could she make it?

Her fingers played along her stomach before her eyes closed. He needed to know. She needed him to know.

User Image
{{OoC: --}}

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

Taylor nodded her head as he explained what his grandma had told him. "She's a smart women.” She said with a small laugh, though really it wasn't all that funny. Her mother had been the same way with a few signs that Taylor had shown. "My mom was the one who sent me to the doctor....” She said with a small shrug of her shoulders. She had thought her mother was being funny with all the joking, but it had turned out she hadn't been. She nodded her head when he said he would drive.

"Alright.” She moved to the side of the car and opened the door, sliding into the passenger seat and pulled on her seat belt. She was a little nervous for some reason, but she pushed it away and waited for him to get into the car. She knew that they needed to talk there would just be no avoiding this what so ever and she was ready.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces