Open & Accepting!!

Tricky Genius

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

Taylor had woken up long before her alarm had gone off. She was showered and dressed, ready to head to school. Her mother kept insisting that she have a well made breakfast to get her through the day. Taylor really appreciated her mother staying home an hour late to make her some french toast, but honestly she wasn't really feeling all that well. It was going to be a very long day at school and she hadn't slept all that well the night before. She was exhausted both mentally and physically. All she wanted to do was go back up stairs and curl up underneath her blankets. "Have you talked to him yet?” Her mother's voice brought her out of her train of thought. Her brown eyes landed on her mother for a second, before she slowly shook her head. She hadn't actually physically talked to him yet, but she had sent him several text messages. She was hoping to catch him sometime today.

"No...I'm hoping to catch him today...He's just really busy and stuff.” She explained to her mother, as a plate full of french toast, scrambled eggs and bacon was sat down in front of her. Her mother huffed a little bit and rolled her eyes. "To busy...Obviously he wasn't to busy when he knocked you up...Taylor, you have to talk to him...Make sure he knows...though personally you shouldn't have told him in a text message.” She sighed softly and picked at her eggs. "I didn't tell him I was pregnant in the text message...I said we had to talk...it was really important...I mean...we never talk and after a one night stand...I'm sure that 'she got pregnant' popped into his head.” Or well, that was what Taylor was hoping, but she wasn't sure. She just felt so terrible about the whole situation. She had so been saving herself for the right person, and then she'd gotten drunk and now was pregnant. It was like a domino effect. She started to eat her breakfast, ignoring the knot like feeling in her stomach. She was just really nervous about going to school.

Her mother continued to chat about how she needed to tell the father, and how important it was while she ate her breakfast. Taylor knew that it was important and she was going to tell him, as soon as she had a chance to find him in school. She wasn't a liar and she knew that it was only fair that he knew. She hadn't even know that long herself. She'd only known for two weeks that she was pregnant. When she had been late that month, she'd gone to the doctor and found out that she was a month along. She was still trying to really wrap her mind around the whole situation herself, but it honestly was now or never and obviously she couldn't keep something like this from him, unless she were to like move far away or something and let's face it. No one was willing to change their life like that. "Thanks mom...Breakfast was good...but I have to go..love you.” She said with a smile as she got up from her chair and took her empty plate to the sink. "Love you too...have a nice day and a good chat.” Her mother called from upstairs as Taylor grabbed her bag and slipped out the front door.

Have a nice chat. Taylor honestly laughed at that. She hoped it was a nice chat, and not a angry arguing kind of chat. She hated to argue, it wasn't fun. She pulled her keys out of her back pocket and unlocked the door to her Ford Truck and climbed up into the drivers seat and tossed her bag into the seat next to her. She pulled on her seat belt and headed to school. She was really hoping to have a good day, but only time would tell.

OOC: Click side picture, for outfit!

Dangerous Lunatic

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Manny Chavez

Manny sat on the bench on the football field as he stared out at the grass. He had just finished practiced and showering. He looked at his phone still trying to think of what his messages meant from the girl he had hooked up with at the party. He hardly spoke to her but he guessed that must've changed ever since the party. He really don't remember what happened that night but apparently something happened for them to talk. He sighed and stood up he would see here around the school likely and then they could talk he rather hear it from her directly than from the phone.

Manny walked to his car and thought back to what his grandmother had told him when he told her about the text. "theres only one thing to talk about when a girl says we have to talk and she isn't your girlfriends...she's pregnant". He shook his head and sighed hoping it wasn't true but what else could it have been she has something of his but he still has everything that he has from the day he left the party. He walked into the school and leaned on the lockers waiting for Taylor to come in and see what she wanted to talk to him about

Tricky Genius

8,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

The drive for Taylor from her house to school, was only about thirty minutes. She got their with at least a half hour before the bell rang. She knew that Manny had practice before school started and she knew that he would be in the hallway somewhere, maybe waiting to talk to her. She wasn't entirely sure how to approach the subject. She couldn't just walk up to him a be like 'hey, so the party...great night...but not so great because now I'm pregnant.' That would just be lame and she had never talked to him before minus a few times in class. She just had no idea what to say to him and she obviously didn't have proof. She didn't carry around a positive pregnancy test in her pocket, so she just hoped that he believed her and didn't think she was doing this for attention. That would just be horrible.

She had sat in her car for five minutes before she got out and pulled her back pack over her shoulders and started to head inside. Her stomach was in knots and her heart was kind of pounding. She felt like she was walking death row or something. She knew exactly what was going to happen when word got around the school. Girl were gonna turn nasty on her. She'd get called names and probably told she was doing it for attention, again, but hey what could she do. Things happened like this...or well, they did, just not normally to her they didn't. She had just turned down the hallway to where her locker was when she saw him leaning against the lockers waiting...for her. She started towards him slowly. No one else was around, so this was it. She could tell him now and give him the whole day to digest what she was about to tell him.

"HI..” She offered him the best smile that she could offer, as she stopped a few feet away from him. So many things were running through her mind right now and she looked at him. "Thanks for meeting me...this is kind of important.” She took a small breath. She just had to get it over with, before the halls started to flood with people, and he was called away by one of his friends. "Um...so....” she was fishing for the right words. "I...uh...were...I'm...pregnant....” The word came out slow, and kind of in a whisper, so only he could hear her. She chewed on her bottom lip, trying with everything she had in her not to burst into tears, or run down the hallway.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Manny Chavez

Manny looked around still looking for Taylor to show up hoping she would be there before people started coming in talking to him making it harder for them two to talk. He opened his locker after remembering he had his bag on his shoulders and threw it in their then closed it again. He turned around and then looked at the ceiling wondering how his parents would feel if he was going to be a father at such a young age. He sighed and then looked straight again and pushed his hair out his face walking back and forth from locker to locker.

Manny looked around the halls and saw Taylor was walking his way and leaned back on the lockers. As she made his way towards him his mind made him feel dizzy and he was waiting for whatever it is she was going to say. If he was going to be a father there was no doubt he'd take care of his child but wondered how his life would work out from there would he be able to provide for his family and will he be able to make his dreams a reality. He looked back at Taylor and smiled lightly as she got within a couple feet away from him.

Manny stood up straight with his hands in his pockets and looked at her as she greeted him "Hello. How are you today?". He nodded and shrugged figuring that was the case or else she wouldn't have called him to meet her there "no problem I had nothing better to do so..". He watched her stammer trying to get whatever she had to say out until he heard the words his grandmother had put in his head and looked around "I'm sorry...did you say you your pregnant". He spoke in a low whisper so that it wouldn't get out for any one else to hear pushing his hair back while holding the back of his head. He looked at her and then let his hair fall back down and nodded "well not something I wish had happened right now but it happened...so what did you plan on doing?".

Tricky Genius

8,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

When Manny asked her what she had said, Taylor could only nod her head at the moment, while she waited for a real answer from him. What was she suppose to say. Sorry this happened? Nope, there was no sorrys for this one. They might have been drunk, but still they should have known better, Taylor should have known better then to go to the party in the first place. This was like karma getting her for something. The one freaking time in her whole life that she decides to just go out and have a great time, and this is what happens. The thought and situation was just so ironic she wanted to laugh in that 'omg this is just so funny...but no its not really.' kind of way. She reached up and ran her fingers through her hair and glanced around making sure that it was still the two of them. A teacher or two had gone into class rooms, but she doubted they could hear them talking.

".....Keep it....I mean....I don't know....I haven't known for long...it's still sinking in...” She explained to him. She did plan on keeping it, she just wasn't sure about anything else right now. She hadn't had much time to honestly think about it. "Please...Don't tell anyone..” She begged. She didn't want this getting around to his friends or anything. Yeah, at some point or another it would pass around the school, it wasn't like she could hide a pregnant belly for long. She could try, but she was more then sure that it just wouldn't work out like that. She wasn't ready for the school to know either. She hadn't even told her best friend yet that she was pregnant and the school didn't need to know. It wasn't their business.

Taylor fell silent, waiting for him to say something. No, she didn't expect anything to happen between them. She hardly knew him. They never talked and it would just be weird if all of a sudden they were in a relationship, besides she didn't expect that from him. Yes, she did expect him be there for her and of course their child, but she wasn't going to force him into anything. Being friends was a more then perfect place for them at the moment. "I have a doctors appointment....tomorrow....If you want...you...uh could go too..” She said, not sure if he wanted to. She was going to have an ultrasound, so they would be able to see it, though it was really just a little thing now, but still, he'd have proof or whatever he wanted.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Manny Chavez

Manny couldn't believe it was happening at least not right now but the way Taylor looked at him when she said it there was no doubt she was telling the truth. He looked at her trying to find words to say but nothing was coming out due to him being in shock. He never intended to get a girl pregnant but being drunk has its ways around that. He couldn't blame being drunk though it was on the both of them they both went to the party, they both drank, and they both had slept with each other. He looked around at the teachers who went into the room and then back at her.

Manny looked at her as she said she didn't know and that she was gonna keep it but all he could do was nod and look at her "yeah sinking is going to take a while I guess". He looked at her and shook his head he didn't want anyone to know right now either or else they would be in his business and asking him questions he isn't prepared for. He would wait until people started asking her questions about being pregnant and where he would have to jump in so people could leave her alone and then he'd be ready to answer any questions thrown at him.

Manny looked down and then thought to himself for a moment. He looked back up at her and shrugged "well if you need anything I'm here. I'll be there for my child and whatever he or she needs". He nodded and then looked at his phone schedule to see if he had anything to do but nothing was scheduled "yeah I'll go with you...I guess....I don't know I should do while I'm there though". He scratched his chin and then wondered if he was able to let his grandparents know "so who besides me knows".

Tricky Genius

8,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

Taylor let him think about her question. It was probably a really bit step to ask him to tag along with her to the appointment. They hardly knew each other, but if he wasn't going to be there for their child then she kind of figured that he would want to go with her. She hoped so anyways. It was at least something, plus she felt really weird asking her mother to go with her. Yes, her mother was kind of on board with all of this and had offered to go with her, but Taylor juts wasn't ready for that yet. This was her second doctors appointment, but her first ultrasound, so it was going to be something new for the both of them. When he spoke, her eyes moved to look at him and she shrugged a little bit. "I don't know...just be there I guess...moral support or something.” She said to him, with another shrug of her shoulder. She had no idea what would really go on at the appointment, she was a bit nervous about it in all honestly.

At his next question she sighed softly. "Just us and my mom....I mean you can tell your family...just no friends....I don't want it going around yet is all....you know how the rumor mill works...so...” She shrugged a little bit. She didn't even want to think about all the things people were going to stay to her and about her. She didn't even want to think of the possibilities. High school was by far one of the meanest places ever to be and kids could say a lot of mean s**t and she just wasn't ready for that. Taylor could manage to say out of a lot of things. She never got on any ones bad side and she didn't want to start right now. She just needed some more time to think about things and figure out everything. Plus, she had to start saving even more money now, finish school, raise a kid. It was a lot to take in. It was much more then she thought really.

"I just wanted you to know, I don't like expect anything from you...I mean....” she paused for a second, knowing how bad that sounded. "Us....I mean...We can just stay friends and stuff...But I do expect that you be there...for the...baby....I mean we barely know each other...so...” She let her words trail off and mentally kicked her self. She had absolutely no idea how to talk to him about anything. She had no guy experience what so ever, and she really hoped she wasn't coming off as dumb or anything, because she didn't want to sound dumb, she just wanted him to know what was going on and since he was the father he had a right to know and a right to get involved with the baby, and to know how it was growing and all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DANIEL LENNON CATHERWOOD

xx

"Stop there, and let me correct it. I wanna live a life from a new perspective. You come along because I love your face, and I'll admire your expensive taste.." Danny had sang along to the song playing in his ear. He sang softly, trying to avoid the stares of the student body. He remembered being in this glob of society. Just confused and lost, but Danny had been over this scene a long time ago. It was nice to have a feel of the his old high school again, it was only one year ago right? He wouldn't feel so nostalgic after a week of being here. He had received a job with the high school music teacher, helping him teacher little kids about music, and he would be doing all the work that the teacher couldn't do. Paper work, coffee, it seemed like Danny had agreed to enslave his own life, but work was work and Danny very much needed it for his rent.

Danny had greeted a few memorable faces as he walked through the semi-crowded hallways. "Hey. How's it going? I work here now. Yeah, catch you later. It's so nice to see you." Danny repeated over and over to several different people, some he barely even recognized but played along with it. He had noticed Taylor at her locker, standing next to Manny Chavez. "An odd combo" Danny thought to himself and decided to saw hello to an old friend. Danny and Taylor had known each other since elementary school, Danny wouldn't say they were best friends, just friends. Danny had walked up to Taylor as she talked to Manny, Danny didn't really transfer the words into anything big. Words in one ear, out the other. "Hey Tay" He smiled brightly, not knowing what he was getting into.

WEARING: Monday Morning Wear
                        LISTENING: New Perspective by Panic! At the Disco
                        TALKING: Taylor & Manny
                        THINKING: Uhh, why not?
                        OOC: Eeeh, hello ?

Dedicated Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
While many mornings were difficult to wake, Mondays were always the absolute worst. It consistently meant the beginning of the school week, the end of any down time this High School Senior may have had. But like every other school kid, he dutifully got up, showered, dressed, and grabbed a packet of poptarts; while meager, it held him over until lunch time and was easy enough to nab from the box, don his backpack, and start treading the length to the building. His breakfast treat would have been long gone and within his belly before he ever stepped onto the school grounds.

Hunter rarely caught his parents before he headed out, and his siblings were still in Grade School, and as such, started at a different time. But really, the young man didn't mind it, it gave him ample time to reflect and prepare for the coming day. On the trip to the school he often cleared out his cell phone's inbox of old messages, missed calls, and the spam that accumulated between Sunday evening and this morning. The lad rarely messaged someone first, unless it was an absolute emergency, the boy never found a conversation topic interesting enough to bother anyone with at the crack of dawn. It was also during this time that he checked the morning news—rarely anything happened of note, but it had become something of a habit that the lad had little intention of breaking. Once his routine had been completed, he popped in a pair of earbud headphones and set the same phone on the his favorite Pandora station. Complete with pounding wubs.

Once inside of the building, Hunter was nothing more than a mere shadow. He rarely made more sound than a church mouse without its voice box. The boy never took the initiative to speak to anyone first, and consistently tried to avoid eye contact whenever necessary. It wasn't that the lad found communication hard, rather he preferred to keep within his nice, little safety bubble that he himself had crafted with a combination of general lack of interest in anyone else, and the earbuds that both pounded loud, upbeat tunes straight into his brain and tuned everyone else out for him to become essentially a deaf mute to the world.

Fleetingly, the school boy recognized a group of friends he had found himself associating with. His slow pace around the building was something of a routine, too. Between the time he arrived within the building, and when his first class started, Hunter found himself with somewhere between a ten minutes and a good half hour of down time. It was during this time that he found himself oft aimlessly wandering around the building simply looking for something to do. Sometimes he would find himself within one of the computer rooms dawdling away doing nothing on the infinite expanse of the internet, others would be browsing the ever-limited book selection of the library, then other days, like today, merely meandering aimlessly within the halls like some corporeal ghost.

It was only inevitable that he'd run into the group of friends and acquaintances eventually. His eyes would flicker a few times towards the gathering before returning to their pointless gaze into the pointless void. Hunter never was one to start up a conversation, or even intrude upon one that had already been started. The boy thought himself rude, and unnecessary should he ever bring himself to try and work himself into something that never dealt with his own interests.

Anxious Genius

User Image

The past two weeks had been quite... eventful to say the least for the brunette haired Hailey. As she woke that morning, late as usual. Her honey streaked hair was messy as she got out of the warm bed. Taking a quick shower she got partially dressed. Looking at herself in her full length mirror, her attention shifted to her stomach. Gingerly she pressed her fingertips lightly against the taut skin on her stomach. It had been two weeks since the last time she had seen Danny. A few days since she had tested positive on three different tests after she hadn't been feeling well and cold medicine hadn't helped. Dressing quickly she grabbed a piece of toast for breakfast.

Heading to school, she only had a handful of minutes before class started. She wondered if Danny was back from his trip to New York yet. Walking straight to her locker she shoved her old backpack into her locker. The chattering underclassmen around her started giving her a headache. She longed to go back home and crawl under her covers. Slowly she made her way down the hall, passing seniors she didn't care for and underclassmen she didn't know. When she finally spotted the small group of Danny's friends her eyes spotted the musically talented young man. An almost imperceptible smile twisted her mouth upwards before she remembered her mistake. Looking down she walked towards her first class. Hopefully she could avoid him until she found enough courage to tell him, or until her stomach was to big to not be obvious. Maybe then she'd be able to conjure up those magic words. The ones that made the tight knot in her stomach not only hers.

Snapping out of her thoughts she stood off to the side of the hallway, wondering if he would notice her.

User Image
{{OoC: Her outfit is in the large picture}}

x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DANIEL LENNON CATHERWOOD

xx

Danny had noticed himself to be unwanted at this time, since he popped up into the conversation with no warning, he had not taken it to heart. He had greeted Manny. "Hello." Danny said, tensing up in awkwardness before turning to Taylor, "I've got some paperwork to do right now, so I'll talk to you later." He gave her a wave to motion that he was leaving and maneuvered his way out of their way. He had noticed a familiar brown hair slowly disappearing into the crowd, and had a hunch it was Hailey, so he let himself become swallowed into the glob of students and watched for the girl's destination.

He had felt like a total creeper, asking himself if his eyes were just misleading, but everything seemed like Hailey. Her brunette hair, the way she walked, how she looked like she didn't give a damn about the people around her. Danny was sure about approaching the familiar girl, and had quickly lost her in the crowd. Maybe she had slipped away from his vision? Maybe she noticed him being a complete stalker. He had panicked ant quickly made a one-eighty to see id she had stopped before, only to find his girlfriend on the side of the hallway, and bumping into four beefed out guys that were walking behind him.

"Sorry mates." He tried to apologize but was thrown into a serious of threats. [******** you, you little p***k. Watch were your going, f**. What the ********, you blind? Their comments had ruffled a scene in the hallway, people stopping and staring, waiting for a fight to begin, but Danny had escaped when children began to hover back to it's original state, and the guys brushed it off. He had bobbed his way towards Hailey, still a bit nervous about starting trouble again. When he had reached the broad, he couldn't help but smile at her.

"Good morning, beautiful" He chirped cheekily, "Hopefully, you didn't see that commotion over there.
                                        " Daniel hadn't seen Hailey for a few weeks, with his last tour it was hard to communicate at times, but it was strange that she hadn't talked to him after the event. He had leaned in to kiss her sweetly but pressed his lips on her forehead instead. "How've you been?"

TALKING: Hailey
        THINKING: I could have died.
        OOC: Bleeh.

Anxious Genius

User Image

Well that was it. He had found her, she guessed. On the way though he had bumped into a group of boys that looked like they could be bouncers for the most popular club in NYC. Only increasing in strength as the seconds wore on, her headache pounded behind her blue eyes. The murmurs of a fight made her focus on the four muscled young men across the hall. In front of them was none other than Danny in all his glory trying to apologize. Hailey couldn't help but to smile at the slightly flustered young man. So much for avoiding him. She did feel a bit bad for not attempting to contact him after his short tour. Honestly she was happy he had found something to live for instead of wasting around like her. Two years ago about is when they had first started dating, she never thought anyone like him would be interested in a girl like her. She still was trying to understand actually.

When he finally made it to her he greeted her with a cheerful tone. If Hailey could take a class on knowing all the different tones and sounds of just his voice she doubted she would fail. No wonder he was such a good singer, people actually wanted to listen to his voice. Even with just the adjective he had greeted her with she felt like it must be true. Somewhere inside her she must be beautiful, if not for herself then for him.

"What commotion," Hailey asked innocently, "You mean I missed something more exciting than watching paint dry at this school?" She sounded genuinely surprised but the small crooked smile that showed off one dimple told otherwise. His warm mouth pressed against her forehead and she let the smile bloom into a smile usually reserved for when she was watching him record a song or when they were alone. When he asked how she had been Hailey froze a bit. She couldn't tell him yet, it would kill him she was sure.

"Oh you know same old same old," she lied looking up at him sweetly, "How was New York? See lots of fan girls?"

User Image
{{OoC: Her outfit is in the large picture}}

x

DANIEL LENNON CATHERWOOD

xx

Danny couldn't help but smile at Hailey. He pressed his lips on her forehead once more, this time pulling his arms around her, and kissed her lips quickly so no one "important" could catch it. "Not at all." Danny replied with a chuckle, letting her go from his grasp. He didn't realize how much he missed Hailey until now. He wasn't a big supporter of PDA, but today was the exception, just today.

"Whatcha doing after school?
                                                          " He asked with a crooked smirk plastered on his face. "Or lunch?" He jumped at his previous comment. He had caught himself acting a bit too childish. He corrected himself and stepped away from Hailey, showing her some boundary from his overly confident and excited aura.

TALKING: Hailey
                                                          THINKING: Nothing PG-13...
                                                          OOC: So Tired, Going to Bed...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games