Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Manny knew exactly what she meant he wanted to be a father one day but he wanted that day to be after he graduated from college and live his dream but that wasn't going to be the case anymore now he just had to focus on finishing high school, getting prepared to have a kid, and after all that hopefully have time to become a great superstar and father. He thought about how to plan everything out but glad he has someone around to help him become a good father. He smiled at Taylor and looked at her "yeah I wanted it to go that way to but you know things go opposite".

Manny looked at the waitress and smiled letting Taylor go first because he didn't know what he wanted to eat. As Taylor ordered he looked at the waitress he hadn't ate all day due to him giving himself an early leave. He looked at the waitress and shrugged when it was his turn to order he didn't know what he want. He ordered a torta and a horchata and watched as she left. He looked at Taylor and chuckled "so I'm guessing that weird food thing during pregnancy hasn't kicked in yet".

Manny nodded and smiled he was kind of suprised but happy that she was supporting to do what he likes and wants to do but suprised she wasn't snapping at him. He thought about how he would be able to go to college and be around their kid especially since he wanted to travel. He looked at her and then at the streets as cars passed and people walked on the side walk "I hope I do if I do I'll send money or something to help out if not I'll go to a college in town".

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
David couldn't help but laugh as he heard her say he was the reason for her lifestyle he couldn't blame them though he usually was the reason girls went home drunk and came back sober, drunk, or both. He leaned in his seat and sighed "wow your parents think I'm the problem I don't see what's bad about having fun your own way...but I think I can have fun with that piss them off a little...they know you come by my house sometimes cause that'll piss em off more". He looked up ahead as he saw his house and smiled continuing to drive.

He looked at the radio and turned it down after the song was lowered and shook his head "haha that's the funniest thing I ever saw". He looked at the cops as the passed by and sighed of relief "as little as this town we are in and these porkers still exist...but man that was close I don't have extra strikes so that'll suck". He parked in front of his house and turned the car off looking at her "well welcome to Party Boys party home go ahead make yourself at home inside I'll be up in a minute I got to go in the basement get some liqour...which one you want".
User Image

αииαвɛℓℓɛ ʝα∂ɛ κɛнɛℓɛя

♚Annabelle rolled her eyes. She was tired of her parents thinking they could control her. She was eighteen already so they needed to lay off. But apparently they didn't think that. Since Anna still lived at home and went to high school, they took that to mean they told her what to do. Their house, their rules. "You know I have been here before right?" The blond laughed and walked around aimlessly til she got to the couch and plopped down.

♚By nature, Annabelle was southern. It was in her roots. So she was a bit of a heavy whiskey drinker. "Got any Southern Comfort down there? Mix it with some Coke?" She meant the drink, but there was also cocaine in Anna's bag, so they could do both if they felt like it. She wanted to get the whole idea of having a kid out of her system, maybe even the kid? Anna knew there was a reason she felt like she should be taking it slower and not as heavy, but the reason was long gone in the back of her mind.

∂σи'т ʝʋ∂ɢɛ мɛ вʏ мʏ ραƨт, ι ∂σи'т ℓιʌɛ тнɛяɛ αиʏмσяɛ...

σσc:outfit in the first ✩, song in the second

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
David looked at Annabelle and patted her shoulder "c'mon Anna forget about em tonight and every other night Party Boy will get you wasted and you get me and you ******** up". He got out the car and tried to remember the last time she was there he knew she was because every time he threw a party he had drugs there and he doesn't pick em up the day before he is too lazy or busy to do it. He shrugged and put his arm on her shoulder "tell you the truth the last time you was here we woke up in my bed".

David nodded and then ran down to the basement grabbing southern comfort and then grabbed patron, hennesey, and walked upstairs grabbing the tequila. He walked over to the couch and put the liqour down then went into the kitchen grabbing her coke "ok I got yours and more". He sat next to her on the couch and grabbed the remote handing it to her "guest chooses what to watch". He pulled out a mirror from drawer and set in on the table "I know you gonna need that". He looked around and sighed getting back up to grab the glasses to mix for drinks and ice then walked back "so what's new with you".
User Image

αииαвɛℓℓɛ ʝα∂ɛ κɛнɛℓɛя

♚When David had mentioned her waking up in his bed, Annabelle's memory clicked a bit. That was about three weeks ago. She shrugged it off and waited for him to come back up. While she was waiting, Anna pulled out her bong and set it on the table. David came back with the rest of their supplies and the blond smiled. "Let's get faded." She laughed and packed the bowl with some of her weed and lit it. Taking a long hit she held it in and let it go, a stoner smile crossing her face.

♚She took the remote from David and flipped through the channels. There wasn't much on, so Annabelle just gave up and clicked on Twilight. The two of them would soon enough be faded so bad that they wouldn't care what was on. "Sparkly Vampires it is." She waited for David to pour her drink and set up the bong so that David could take a hit if he wanted. "**** man, you really don't want to know. It's crazy." His question had made her remember what she came here to forget, she was pregnant. Looking down at her stomach, the blond felt bad for what she was doing, but David was done mixing her drink and she drank it, letting the smooth liquor take her mind off of it for a little bit.

♚But soon enough, there was no way to forget. Because Annabelle was face first in the toilet. Usually she could handle so much more. But with the fetus struggling to live in her stomach, it decided to kick the stuff out. When the bile had stopped coming up, Anna pulled away and sat on the bathroom tile floor. David had held her hair so he was there, she looked up at him apologetically. "I'm sorry man, but yeah, something's up with me these days...." She wasn't sure that she wanted to tell him. Especially since now she knew he was a possibility to consider as the father.

σ.σ.¢::
echochick

x
User ImagexUser Image

User ImagexUser Image

User Image

DANIEL LENNON CATHERWOOD

xx

Danny looked at his girl with a hard look, searching for some sort of emotion that stretched more that her usual "eff it" attitude. Not that Danny minded it, actually he did a bit but that wasn't the point, but Danny wondered if she ever thought of the future. What she was going to do with her life after high school, will she be living with him now, was touring even an option in this? His mind began to process thoughts, blanking on his response to Hailey. "Good!" He blurted out, remembering the presence in front of him.

He lunged himself towards her, embracing her into a hug before letting go of her. "You feeling good, Hails?" He asked curiously. He always asked her if she was feeling well; he always wanted to help her out. "You've been acting a bit strange lately." Danny was concerned, unsure of what he needed to do. He grabbed her hand, smiling at the beautiful girl, and dragged her into the living room where the Vampire film was playing.

"According to the internet," He pulled her down to the couch next to him, "Girls eat this up." He laughed, looking at the dramatic Edward Bella scene.

WEARING: Monday Morning Wear
                                                          LISTENING: New Perspective by Panic! At the Disco
                                                          TALKING: Hailey
                                                          THINKING: Twilighter...
                                                          OOC:

Avioke's Widow

Anxious Gem

User Image

She noted his absent mindedness. It was funny to watch sometimes. When he worked things out in his head she could almost see it. After two years of already dating him she had come ot adore when he got absent minded. It used to really bother her until she realized he dealt with her various mood swings rather well. Letting her arms linger a while around him, she listened to his voice.

"You feelin' good Hails? You've been acting strange lately."

Her face stayed neutral, trying not to give anything away. Though when he grabbed her wrist and tugged her through the apartment to put her down on the couch. Sure enough the tween romance was playing on the tv. Honestly Hailey could have cared less about what was playing as long as she got to spend some time with him. Her knees curled to her chest automatically and her head tilted to rest on his shoulder.

She hadn't answered his question for good reason. Now that she knew he thought something was bugging her she would have to watch what she said carefully.

User Image
{{OoC:
500 Days of Summer
}}

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

User Image

Taylor laughed a little bit and shook her head. "No, I think it's a bit early for the weird cravings...Though I've been eating more then I normally do.” She shrugged a little bit, but the doctor told her that was normal and a good thing, she wasn't just eating for herself now and she understood that. She just hoped that she wasn't one of those people that got really fat during their pregnancy. She hated to say that, but she wasn't looking forward to all the weight gain, maybe she'd be lucky and not gain to much.

When he spoke about school she nodded her head. "Well, what ever you decide I completely understand. Right now, I just want to focus on the baby and getting things ready, eight months are going to go by really fast, and I want to be as ready as can be.” She explained. She was just one of those people that liked to plan a head, and well this one she hadn't gotten to plan a head for, she had eight months to do so in. "We have an extra room...were gonna clean it out and turn it into a nursery, decorate it and all once we find out the gender in two more months.” She wanted him to be in on all that she had planned out so far, which wasn't all that much.

After another fifteen minutes or so, their food came out. She thanked the waitress and put some ketchup on her plate and started with her fries.

OOC: Click side picture, for outfit!

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Manny chuckled then looked at her the day she started eating weird is the day he going to be weirded out but he knew a women having a child in their womb would make them act different and eat weird food. He looked at the waitress as she handed them their food thanking her and looking at Taylor "that is going to be the weirdest day ever but I'll be present unless that is something I am not needed to see". He grabbed his drink and began to take small sips putting it down to take bites out the torta.

Manny nodded then sat straight in his chair "yeah and if I go I'll come by on holidays to visit spend some time with he or she or what ever it turns out to be". He looked at her and wondered how the eight months would go. He looked at his food and then put hot sauce on it then took a bite. He wasn't one with a good attitude and for some reason pregnant woman had mood swings because of hormones or something like that. He cleared his throat and then looked at a clock "if you need any help moving things around please feel free to call me anytime I'd be glad to help out as much as possible".

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
David looked at Annabelle and nodded it was best at anytime to get high and drunk no matter what way was done all he knew is he was going to get high. He took the bong and then took a long hit filling up his lungs and let the smoke out his mouth and coughing "good s**t". He fixed her drink for her and pushed it towards her on the table smiling feeling the effects of being high.

David mixed his drinks up and looked at her taking a long sip from his glass and shook his head "first Taylor Swift now sparkling vampires in daylight and werewolfs that are just wolves....you sure the drugs are working". He laughed and shook his head sinking down in the couch resting his head on it looking at her "crazy? We wake up in my bed Ive seen enough crazy...but what's this crazy like...crazy as in 'I believe in ghost' or crazy as in 'I ain't doing drugs no more'". He looked as she ran to the bathroom and threw up.

David got up grabbing her hair looking at her he knew for a fact she wasn't drunk yet so that wasn't the problem. He nodded then sat on the side of the tub "yeah crazy s**t alright...What the hell is going on Anna I haven't seen you like this since the first party you came to". He let go of her hair and reached under the sink pulling out a new tooth brush and handed to her "brush your teeth I want to know something cause if you sick or got alcohol poisoning I ain't trying to let you kill yourself".
User Image

αииαвɛℓℓɛ ʝα∂ɛ κɛнɛℓɛя

♚Annabelle took the tooth brush from David and pushed herself up to the counter. She took a long look at the boy and sighed. The blond brushed her teeth and then splashed the cold water on her face. Annabelle felt like she could use a shower.

♚David still wasn't letting the whole thing go. And why would he? He had just seen Anna throw up after not that much alcohol. And he knew her enough to know she could handle so much more. But how was she supposed to tell him? Just be like 'i'm pregnant'? That could work, but for some reason that didn't feel right. So Anna looked up at David and let the words come out. "Don't get all crazy on me, but i took a pregnancy test this morning... and it said it was positive. BUT! It could be wrong, I might not be right?" Now the girl was grasping at straws.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
David walked out the bathroom and grabbed his glass taking a couple drinks looking at Annabelle wondering what he was going to hear or what was going on. If she was sick then the stuff they were doing wasn't helping her any and could make it worse. He finished his drink and walked over to the window looking around outside and then back at Annabelle as the sink was shut off by her.

David looked at her and held his arm towards the couch "come on sit down don't want you falling all over the place". He walked to his room and grabbed a cigarette and lit it walking back sitting next to her. He listened to her as she explained while she was sick and let his cigarette fall trying to figure if what he heard was true. He picked up his cigarette and then put it out wondering what to say he looked at her and stood up looking at her with an upset expression and his anger build. He looked at the bong, drugs, and the liqour grabbing the weed and threw it on the floor "don't get all crazy? The ******** you mean don't get crazy your pregnant and your over here drinking and doing drugs...the hell is wrong with you?". He grabbed the bag of weed and the other stuff she had and held it with a firm grip "I don't know if you told the father or not but if you did and he's letting you continue with this he really needs to get his a** beat...you have to be crazy if you knew why the hell would you continue doing this s**t". He knew she was pregnant and the test wasn't wrong because she threw up everything and it would be a pretty good reason.

David walked to his room and opened a little safe in his closet throwing the bag in there and locking it so she couldn't take anymore of what she had. He walked out to the living room grabbing the liqour and put it in the freezer "can't believe this s**t".
User Image

αииαвɛℓℓɛ ʝα∂ɛ κɛнɛℓɛя

♚Annabelle listened to David and began to get angry. Who did he think he was getting mad at her? But she let him finish his words and waited till he was done to say anything. Anna stormed into the kitchen where he was putting the liquor away. "What the hell do you think you're doing? That's my weed, you put it in your safe. You have no ******** right!" She was glaring at him, the blond got a little protective over her drugs. "Besides, what does it even matter to you what I do? It's me who's got this thing inside me.. Not you."

♚She wanted to just leave, end this conversation, but since her s**t was in his safe, there was no way she was leaving it here. Anna crossed the room and turned the annoying vampire movie off and sat on the couch. Her head was dizzy and the girl felt uneasy again. Annabelle started thinking about everything David had said. "Maybe I am crazy for doing this while pregnant. But it's not like I wanted this to happen. I don't want a kid. Period." Through tear filled eyes, she looked at David. Something in her head screamed that he was the father. But she couldn't be completely sure. The blond looked away again. "And I haven't told the father yet, I don't know who the father is...." She felt like a major f**k up right now, maybe her parents were right.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
David closed the fridge and then looked at Anna as she walked into kitchen yelling at him. He chuckled then turned around facing her "yeah well right now their mine...and I have every right to lock them in my safe...you don't get what your doing your going to kill you and the kid doing the s**t your doing it's not just going to be the kid that's going to die". He walked past her into the living room grabbing the mirror and put it away then turned back around "it don't matter if it growing inside you.....the least you can do is think about what the hell is going to happen to you".

He sat on the couch and shook his head he couldn't believe what she was doing or what was going through her head. He looked at her and then looked at the ceiling "for once think about someone else. Why you don't want a kid... because it'll interfere with your high life. Think about it you being pregnant is a reality check". He looked at her and saw that she looked like she was about to cry. He sighed standing up walking over to her and pulled her into him wasn't his first choice but she looked like she needed it. He knew finding the father would be hard "who's the last guy you slept with, when was it, and how long have you been pregnant". He looked at her waiting to hear her reply. He wasn't the serious type but that depended on what the situation is
User Image

αииαвɛℓℓɛ ʝα∂ɛ κɛнɛℓɛя

♚Annabelle smiled slightly when David pulled her into a hug. She rested her head on his chest and relaxed a bit. All of this was just really overwhelming for her, and Anna felt like she was going through it all alone. Not knowing for sure who the dad was, made her feel even more alone. At least Hailey had Danny. Even if he flipped out about he, he would be there for her. There were so many guys the blond had slept with since waking up in David's bed. Even she couldn't be sure it was him. Listening to his question, Annabelle laughed a little bit. "Well there was Johnny, a band geek, stupid hungover Anna slept with him last night, so I think he's out...." She continued to list guy's she slept with in the past month. Trying to pin point on one that could be her baby daddy.

♚There were so many possible dad's running through her head, and when Anna would think of one she'd tell David. "But with all of those guys' I honestly don't think it's them. I feel like I should know or something. Like having a gut feeling." Annabelle did have a gut feeling, but she didn't want to say it. Something inside of her kept screaming 'It's David!' After a couple minutes of complete silence, Anna looked up at the man in front of her. "What if it's you...?" Her voice was almost silent, and immediately the blond looked away from him. "I only checked today, but we slept together three weeks ago, the timing is right..." A wave of shame and guilt washed over her. Was she only saying this to make him feel bad? Anna couldn't know for sure what was going on in her barely sober brain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces