Join in?

Duh 1 100.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
This poll closed on January 22, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

User Image

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
User Image

CHRISTMAS HAS COME AND PASSED AND WE ARE READY TO RING IN THE NEW YEAR! OUR STORY MAKES IT'S HOME AT THE WINTER PLACE, ONE OF THE TOP SKI RESORTS IN UTAH. PEOPLE OF ALL AGES COME TO ENJOY A RELAXING VACATION HERE AT THE RESORT, THE STAFF IS INCREDIBLE, THE FOOD IS DIVINE AND THE PARTY SCENE IS EVEN BETTER! SO NATURALLY, THE WINTER PLACE IS THE SPOT TO SPEND YOUR NEW YEARS! NEW FRIENDS TO BE MADE, PASTS TO FORGET, AND ALCOHOL TO BE ENJOYED! ENJOY YOUR STAY!
User Image

User Image

THE BASICS
                                                                                              Please always be mindful, follow Gaian terms of service. I don't think I really need to define that for you, we've all been doing this long enough. The main rule to always keep in mind is that although romance is encouraged once the clothes come off it's time for that lovely time skip! If you're feeling frisky, don't even take it to private messaging. This is the internet, get a real life.

LITERACY
                                                                                              I hate to use this term but I suppose this is sort of a "lit. break role play" However, with that being said my idea of lit. break may be a little different than so let me define what is expected of you. I really would like a minimum of five meaty paragraphs per post, I expect never to see any less than three and it had better not be a continuous thing. Even though this is lit. break I do not have a limit to how many paragraphs you include, if you're feeling inspired then by all means! However, always remember quality over quantity! I am not a huge grammar Nazi, I understand a few slip ups here and there but I will not tolerate a post that cannot be read because sentences go on and on or words are continuously misspelled.

THE ROLES
                                                                                              When it comes to face claims I am relatively laid back, however I really don't want to see overused celebrities or site models. I don't mind having celebrities as face claims but I really don't care to see the same faces over and over, it gets very boring. Although The Winter Place is an upscale resort it doesn't necessarily mean that the guests have a lot of money, perhaps they won a sweepstakes or lucked out in some way like that. Get creative. This is a free roam sort of role play and so I want to see different characters. Team up with other role players to create families, or perhaps your character is a college student out on winter break, or a newlywed couple! It's up to you. I however don't want a bunch of Glorious Gary's and Simple Sallys! We need a little variety and everyone has flaws, be them big or be them small. As far as models go please have them appear the age you intend! and if you are playing a mother of three kids older kids, lets be realistic she most likely isn't twenty four.

RESERVATIONS
                                                                                              You will be posting your reserves and profiles in the OOC, and from there I will let you know if I have accepted you. Keep in mind, I do reserve the right to deny you for any reason. If I don't think you will be able to keep up, or if your samples aren't up to par. Yes, I do look at those. If your character would like a roommate (they must know each other somehow) please include that in your reserve somewhere. Also, if you are applying for the role of another's roommate please also get approval from them! Please do not send your reserves to me in a private message, I will only ignore them. I do not want my inbox flooded with things such as this, however questions are always welcome via PM! I would be happy to answer any you may have.

OTHER
                                                                                              Please be active in the ooc, plotting is essential for this role play. As far as posting goes, I do require a post every five days or so, unless something has come up in which case just let me know and I will totally be willing to let it slide! Also regarding posts, please make them pretty! I don't expect flashy graphics with gifs but I do like them! I don't like anything cluttered, so if simple graphics is more your style with a name and picture, by all means! Also, as owner of the role play what I say goes, please keep this in mind. Treat everyone with respect and have a damn good time!
User Image

User Image

User ImagexxxxxxUser Image
                                                        THE WOUNDED SOLDIER ✦ EMMETT JOSHUA WARREN ✦TWENTY-SEVEN ✦ 301 ✦ EFFL0RESCENCE
                                                        *Accepting Sister
                                                        ROLE HERE ✦ FULL NAME ✦ AGE ✦ ROOM NUMBER ✦ USERNAME
User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                        THE OUTGOING EVENTS MANAGER ✦ SITKA JOHN FOSTER ✦ TWENTY-FOUR ✦ CABIN 4 ✦ EFFL0RESCENCE
                                                        *Accepting other cabin bunk mates

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff