Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Kitten

tab tab
                      User Image
                      User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    ♔: we wake up × with the sun in our eyes.
                                                    xxxxxx▀▀▀▀xxxxxxit's no surprise we get so much done but we always, yes we always, we always have fun
                                                    xxxxx▀▀▀▀xxxxxxxxxxxxxit's no surprise we get so much done but we always, yes we always, we always have fun
                                                    x◢ : ❛ WHY WOULD YOU × LIVE ANYWHERE ELSE ?
                                                    xx▀▀▀▀xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe've got the ocean xx we've got the babes xx got the sun got the waves
                                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                    x▀▀▀▀x░ ⋮♔⇣ THIS IS xx ( the only place for me )

♔ ━ ◞ :: WELCOME & STAFF ×
                                                            █* ━ THREAD OWNER :: turchan
                                                            █* ━ CO-OWNER :: sexy vampire mojo
                                                            █* ━ MODERATORS :: park chanderp, that damned hippy, slippery weasel
                                                            █* ━ GRAPHICS :: turchan & sexy vampire mojo
                                                            █* ━ CODING :: sexy vampire mojo & turchan

♔ ━ ◞ :: CREDITS & RP ×
                                                            █* ━ PICTURES :: google images
                                                            █* ━ COLORS :: call me hollywood @ colourlovers
                                                            █* ━ RP THEME :: slice of life, apartment life, sandbox style
                                                            █* ━ INSPIRATION :: friends, modern family, how i met your mother, other lifey themed television shows
                                                            █* ━ CODING :: sexy vampire mojo & turchan
                                                            █* ━ LEVEL :: relaxed advanced literate
                                                            █* ━ STATUS :: accepting reservations and profiles

tab tab

Hilarious Kitten

tab tab
                      User Image
                      User Image

User Image
                                                    xxxxxx▀▀▀▀xxxxxxit's no surprise we get so much done but we always, yes we always, we always have fun
                                                    xxxxx▀▀▀▀xxxxxxxxxxxxxit's no surprise we get so much done but we always, yes we always, we always have fun
                                                    xx▀▀▀▀xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwe've got the ocean xx we've got the babes xx got the sun got the waves

Los Angeles, California is a sprawling, magnificent city located on the West Coast of the United States of America. Los Angeles has 3.858 million residents, and more are moving there every day. Some people are living is Los Angeles because it is their city, the place where they were born and the place they intend to stay. Some people are living in Los Angeles because they're a student and Los Angeles boasts a lot of good colleges and universities. Others are living there because they visited, and just couldn't bring themselves to leave. And others have traveled there to pursue careers in the movie or music industry, aiming to become the next Brad Pitt or Steven Spielberg.

Our story focuses on this, people. The people of Los Angeles. More importantly, it focuses on an apartment building in one of the residential, neutral-incomed areas of Los Angeles. The apartment building has been in that spot it's in now since the late 1950s, though it's undergone a great deal of renovations over the years. It's current owner, one Phoebe Sinclaire, purchased the building in the 1970s and - with the help of her late husband, and now her grandson, continues to make renovations to the place so it can keep it's doors open to tenants from all over the place.

The building is titled BeachWalk Apartments, or Beachwalk for short. Interestingly enough, despite it's name, it's actually still a reasonable distance from the apartments to get to the beach. The name likely came about due to California's eternal sunshine and it's abundance of palm trees. The building is currently owned by Phoebe Sinclaire, an elderly woman who has owned and managed the building since the mid-1970s. She originally kept the building with her husband, but now she occupies an apartment within the building and maintains the building with the assistance of her grandson.

Mrs Sinclaire is a notoriously friendly woman. She does screen everyone who comes to live in BeachWalk viewing the tenants not only as tenants, but as family. It's not an uncommon thing at BeachWalk to have Mrs Sinclaire knocking on your door to deliver you brownies, that's the truth. While the apartment building is located in a more neutral area of LA in terms of wealth, with some richer, more upscale apartment buildings nearby... BeachWalk is a bit of a pariah. It advertises itself as an upper class type place with higher rents to maintain the standards of the community around it, but Mrs Sinclaire has been known to adjust rents based on her tennant's needs.

Therefore, you've got everything from wealthy doctors to starving college students living in BeachWalk. It's residents are each very different, but they all find means to live near to each other quite comfortably. And just as Mrs Sinclaire is friends with most of the residents, most of the residents are friends with one another.

This is where our story focuses. As mentioned before, people, the people of LA... more particularly, the residents living within the BeachWalk apartments and their day to day affairs.

The weather has grown a little bit chillier now, though still as sunny as it usually is. Christmas carols have long since taken over the radio and stands selling Christmas trees are popping up everywhere. Yes, it's December in California and everything is diligently preparing themselves for the Christmas festivities (er, holiday festivities). For BeachWalk apartments, this means a Christmas tree in the lobby and mistletoe shoved into practically every nook and cranny... Mrs Sinclaire is very enthusiastic about Christmas.

Welcome to BeachWalk Apartments, we hope you enjoy life here with us!

tab tab

Hilarious Kitten

tab tab
                      User Image
                      User Image

User Image

♔ ━ ◞ :: 01. GENERAL ×
                                                            █⋮ While there is very little I can do to force you to read the rules, it doesn't mean I can't try. These rules are important, I've written them for a reason. Thus, I strongly encourage you read and familiarize yourself with them. I'm not asking too much!
                                                            █⋮ Just a disclaimer here, before you go any further: this roleplay is very important to me, it is very important to my moderators. Hopefully, it will be very important to everyone involved. We want it to live, we want it to thrive, and we need your help at doing this. If you're going to join and never be active or do anything to help the roleplay, then I'd advise you to exit out of this roleplay now and to not bother joining at all. I understand a lot of people have commitments to school and work, I do as well, but if you're willing to manage your time on top of school and work then I encourage you to join - we would be happy to have you. We are looking for people to join this roleplay who will be active and will post regularly. That's not too much to demand, really. It's not like we're asking for your left foot.
                                                            █⋮ Do not steal anything from this roleplay, do not steal anything from anyone participating in this roleplay. Stealing, let me remind you, is defined as: to wrongly take and use (another person's idea, words, etc.) Thus taking my graphics, taking the coding, or mimicking the ideas of this roleplay can all be labeled as stealing. Should you steal/walk off with this roleplay in any way, I can guarantee you that you'll be receiving an upset private message from me, and you'll be dealing with the gaia staff as well, as I will report you.
                                                            █⋮ To re-summarize the earlier rule about activity: don't join and disappear, don't join and never submit a profile, don't join and never post. It's as simple as that. Slacking and excuses will not be tolerated. We do understand that things can happen sometimes, though, and if you keep us updated on your situation we will be quite understanding and will allow for you to continue participating.
                                                            █⋮ If you bully anyone ooc, you will be kicked out of the thread. If you cause any sort of unnecessary drama ooc, you will be kicked out. If you steal anything, you will be kicked out. I operate on a zero tolerance policy in regards to all of these offenses. I'm not obligated to provide you with a warning that you are misbehaving. If you commit any of the aforementioned, you will receive a notification from me that you are no longer welcome in the thread - and you will be expected to pack your bags and leave the island.
                                                            █⋮ Other than that, I want you to have fun, get to know everyone, and develop some interesting characters and plot bunnies! Because that's what these sorts of roleplays are all about... plot bunnies.

♔ ━ ◞ :: 02. REQUIREMENTS ×
                                                            █⋮ The ooc requirements are quite simple, post on a regular basis, be friendly towards one another, don't argue, keep us updated on your situation, do some plotting, have fun. The end. The requirements in the main thread are a little more difficult than that.
                                                            █⋮ Posts made in the main thread (aka IC) must be understandable. Essentially, they must be written in English - proper English. Please try and use correct spelling and grammar. I'm not expecting you to be perfect, but you have spell check and all those fancy online gadgets for a reason. Use them. Do not use chat speak unless your character is texting. I repeat, do not use chat speak unless your character is texting. Nothing irritates me more than having a post of really good prose being interrupted by "and Shelly wuz lyke, omg wuteva."
                                                            █⋮ Post length minimum is 500 words, which really isn't asking much. I can write that much in 15 minutes, and beta it in 10. So I can have a 500 word post up in 25 minutes, and it really should take you around the same time frame. You're more than welcome to write more, but I'd rather this roleplay move FAST and ACCOMPLISH something than drag and accomplish very little. I have no post length maximum, but once you get over 1.5K words in a 500 word min roleplay (with the exceptions of intro posts and posts picking up right after a time skip) you're getting to be a little bit ridiculous.
                                                            █⋮ Layouts should be attractive. You don't have to use photoshop or super awesome coding skills, but they should not be an eye sore. Excessive amounts of glitter, stretched / pixelated images, an abundance of icons, and size 12 text will prompt me to tell you to take a hike faster than you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
                                                            █⋮ You must post in the main thread once a week. That means every seven days you should be getting a post up, with more leniency around the time the main thread first opens. I will be keeping track, and if you fall behind on posting... I will be speaking to you, and may potentially kick you out. One five hundred word post every seven days is not too much to ask.

♔ ━ ◞ :: 03. RESTRICTIONS ×
                                                            █⋮ This roleplay embraces a wide age range... from young kids to old folks. Certain age groups within the roleplay (teenagers, young adults, and even some adults) are prone to experimenting with things like sex, drugs, and alcohol... but just because those types of things happen, it doesn't mean I want to see them. If it happens, really, just skip over it... and try not to have it happening in excess.
                                                            █⋮ No descriptive sex, skip over it. I think we went over that already. No cursing every other word, that's excessive and silly. No excessive violence (ie: seriously maiming or killing anyone... very rarely do you see that besides in lifetime movies). No weird stuff that we don't want to read about, just... use your own imagination to assume what I'm talking about.
                                                            █⋮ No mary sues / gary lous. No god modding. No power playing. None of any of those annoying, overdone, roleplay faux pas... just please, don't. No instant romances / relationships unless it's obviously that some legitimate background has been plotted out. Make your character believable, their interactions believable, their hobbies believable... etc.
                                                            █⋮ Again no being a b***h ooc, no occupying a spot and never posting, no stealing... etc etc.

♔ ━ ◞ :: 04. CHARACTERS ×
                                                            █⋮ I am not going to be providing character outlines for you to follow by. There are no base characters, creating your character is all on you. However I do have some specifications / restrictions / requirements which I will now review.
                                                            █⋮ The sky is the limit with your character, you can play whatever type of character you want... from the busy single mom to the lazy and unmotivated college student. However, I must stress that I want you to make your character believable. Take the time to make your character 3D, make them come off the page... but make sure they seem like they could be a real person. Essentially, be realistic. Like, why would the church girl be getting into fights at bars? She really wouldn't, so don't try and run that past me.
                                                            █⋮ I am putting a lot of emphasis on this: DEVELOP . YOUR . CHARACTER. Figure out what makes them tick, what they like, what they don't like. However - one thing I'm not allowing in this thread is anything that could fall under the topic of "trigger topics." Serious (mental / physical / life threatening) illnesses, abusive backgrounds, and topics like rape / self mutilation etc will not be ones that we visit in this thread. I'm not saying that they don't happen, because they do. What I'm trying to say is that it's very difficult to accurately portray those sorts of topics, so I ban them altogether because the last thing I want is or somebody to play a character who was raped in the past... and then to have someone who is a legitimate rape victim come in and kick up a stink about how the character has offended them or something. Just trust my reasoning, don't question it, and don't try and pull that kind of stuff.
                                                            █⋮ The roleplay is set in California... and I speak from experience that California has a lot of Asian and a lot of homosexual residents. While I can't quite restrict these two demographics, if I do note that they're getting more plentiful than everyone else I will crack down and try and get some people from other demographics involved... just for diversities sake.
                                                            █⋮ Speaking of which, I do want diversity! I want white people, black people, yellow people, brown people, orange people! I want people from all over the world! Do not discriminate against a character just because they're from a part of the world you do not like. We're encouraging ethnic diversity, and if you set yourself against welcoming ethnic diversity... it's going to be you losing out, not us.
                                                            █⋮ We are welcoming a pretty sizable age range in the roleplay. It's an apartment, slice of life roleplay... so you can literally play characters from age 2 to 92 (and beyond that). In regards to your face claims, though, try and make them suitable for the age being portrayed. Like you wouldn't use Channing Tatum for a sixteen year old, nor should you. If you're playing a college age character, they should appear to be college aged. If you're playing someone elderly, they should appear elderly. I'm not going to march out and google them and check to see if they're really the age you say they are, but if they don't look to be within the appropriate age range... just, stahp.
                                                            █⋮ Other than that, you can really use any face claims you want.... models, celebrities, internet celebrities, deviantart people... as long as they offer high quality pictures, you could use your damn next door neighbor if it pleased you! (I'd rather you didn't use your next door neighbor, they may find that to be a little bit creepy). We do, however, reserve the right to ask you to change your face claim for whatever reason.
                                                            █⋮ You are allowed to apply for / play as many characters as your little heart desires, just make sure you can manage the workload you take on. The ratio for this roleplay is 2 girls to every 1 boy. Thus, you can take 2 girls, but if you want a third girl than you must first take a male before you can add another female. This is to avoid having specific people within the roleplay holding a monopoly on the female characters. That's just bad.
                                                            █⋮ If you're playing multiple characters and you want to drop one, that is no problem! Just private message me and notify me, instead of suddenly letting that character become extremely inactive / doing absolutely nothing with them. I'm understanding, I'll not argue with you about dropping characters.

♔ ━ ◞ :: 05. PLOTTING ×
                                                            █⋮ So I find it just a little bit ridiculous that I have to take time to mark down rules about plotting, but if it's necessary... it's necessary, so I will do it. These are the rules about plotting.
                                                            █⋮ Plotting is required in this thread, you can't not plot. No, we won't force you to plot, but you'll very rapidly discover that plotting is what hinges on your success or failure within this roleplay. That is to say that this roleplay is about 85 percent character oriented, and therefore having a strong character who has strong relationships with other characters is what is going to make partaking in this roleplay fun.
                                                            █⋮ Plotting will take place in the ooc, though you're welcome to plot over skype or private message if you're more comfortable with that. Do not add a person on skype or private message them unless they explicitly state that they're comfortable with that. Some people don't like having their inboxes disturbed, myself included.
                                                            █⋮ To initiate plotting, quote everyone, introduce them to your character, and state "hey I would like to plot."
                                                            █⋮ Generally, when you initiate plotting (or better yet, respond back to plotting) it would be best to include some ideas. Don't just say "hey, I want to plot." It would be better off to say, "hey, want to plot. I think character x and character y can get along because lmnop." Simple as that, you've provided a foundation to plotting and it will only go up from there!
                                                            █⋮ Like I said, none of this insta-relationship crap. It simply won't fly. It needs to have some foundation and justification behind it. Don't pair your characters together "just because you feel like it" and provide no explanation as to how or why it happened. Plot the how and why, and then pair them together.
                                                            █⋮ Don't over-plot and figure everything out down to the last detail, because that will very quickly make the roleplay predictable and boring for you. Plot enough that you have something to go off of, an idea of the relationship, and then expand upon the relationship via the IC. It's a lot more entertaining that way.
                                                            █⋮ Don't one-line plot, that's a plotting faux-pas an is irritating. Saying "X and Y should be friends" and then dropping it at that is... well, no.
                                                            █⋮ Not every character has to know each other, I'm putting that out there now. They'd know of each other, living in the same apartment building... but they're not required to know each other. Just making that clear.

♔ ━ ◞ :: 06. CONCLUSION ×
                                                            █⋮ The full rundown on how to join the roleplay can be found by scrolling to the first post and clicking the "join" link. This is where the directions and skeletons are located.
                                                            █⋮ The overall purpose of this roleplay is to join and have fun. So please join, and please have fun!
                                                            █⋮ Any new rules will be bolded, and their existence will be made known via announcement in the ooc.

tab tab

Hilarious Kitten

tab tab
                      User Image
                      User Image

User Image

♔ ━ ◞ :: APARTMENT INFO ×
                                                            █* ━ APARTMENT NAME :: BeachWalk Apartments (shortened to BeachWalk)
                                                            █* ━ LOCATION :: Pasadena, Los Angeles, California
                                                            █* ━ OWNER :: Phoebe Sinclaire
                                                            █* ━ RENT COST :: It depends on the family, and how much Phoebe likes them. It's mid-point would be around 1,700 USD monthly
                                                            █* ━ BEDROOMS :: 1-3 bedrooms
                                                            █* ━ AMENITIES (INCLUDED IN RENT) :: internal air conditioning / heater, internal water, washer, dryer, basic cable, monthly apartment maintenance
                                                            █* ━ AMENITIES (NOT INCLUDED IN RENT) :: electricity, dishwasher, cable above basic package, wireless internet, pet fee, parking fee, telephone (land line), any apartment maintenance that takes longer than 12 hours.
                                                            █* ━ ADDITIONAL FACTS :: pool, complimentary gym use for residents, parking garage beneath building, 24 hour maintenance and security offered

BeachWalk Apartments is a five story apartment building located in Los Angeles, California (technically it's located in Pasadena, a city right outside the main part of Los Angeles). The first floor contains the apartments offices, lounge area, and the complimentary gym open to all residents. Just outback of the first floor is the pool and hot tub area. The second floor is devoted to one bedroom apartments, the third floor is devoted to two bedroom apartments, and the fourth and fifth floor is devoted to three bedroom apartments. BeachWalk Apartments is owned by Phoebe Sinclaire, though managed primarily by her grandson, Peter. Peter is the one who does the books and makes sure everything stays up and running, while Phoebe is the one who screens the residents and makes it her job to deliver cookies to the tenants on a regular basis. Though BeachWalk is marketed as a middle-upper class apartment building, if Phoebe likes you enough she's been known to lower rent prices just to give you a place to live. People have wondered for years how she keeps the building up and running when she adjusts prices willy nilly, but that's a secret she refuses to share. Mrs Sinclaire is beloved in Pasadena, and everyone who has residence at BeachWalk views it as a pretty pleasant place to live. The name is pretty misleading, though, there's still a decent drive to the beach. Maybe you can just swim in the pool and imagine you're at the beach.

ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT : FLOOR PLAN : RENT AVG - $1,300
                                                            TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT : FLOOR PLAN : RENT AVG - $1,700
                                                            THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT : FLOOR PLAN : RENT AVG - $2,100

tab tab

Hilarious Kitten

tab tab
                      User Image
                      User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image

♔ ━ ◞ APARTMENT RESIDENTS...
                                                              █* ━ APARTMENT OWNEER ━ CURTIS PAEK ━ MALE ━ 47 ━ NPC ━ KEN JEONG

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image User Image User Image

█* ━ HUSBAND ━ RAUL GARCIA SANTIAGO ━ MALE ━ 22 ━ SEXY VAMPIRE MOJO ━ TYLER POSEY
                                                              █* ━ WIFE ━ AVERY RAMOS SANTIAGO ━ FEMALE ━ 22 ━ TURCHAN ━ KRYZ UY
                                                              █* ━ DOG ━ JAVA SANTIAGO ━ FEMALE ━ 1 ━ NPC ━ DOG

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ HUSBAND ━ CHARMAINE BAUMANN ━ MALE ━ 22 ━ PARK CHANDERP ━ DANIEL SHARMAN
                                                              █* ━ WIFE ━ HOLLIE BAUMANN ━ FEMALE ━ 21 ━ XX__RIVERS AND ROADS ━ CRYSTAL REED
                                                              █* ━ CHAR AND HOLLIE'S DOG ━ OLAF BAUMANN ━ MALE ━ 1 ━ NPC ━ DOG

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image

█* ━ APARTMENT OWNER ━ ELI OWENS ━ MALE ━ 21 ━ [.X.]KIMMEH[.X.] ━ BEN BARNES

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image User Image

█* ━ HUSBAND ━ MALIK BISHARA ━ MALE ━ 24 ━ SEXY VAMPIRE MOJO ━ TONI QATTAN
                                                              █* ━ WIFE ━ CHARLOTTE BISHARA ━ FEMALE ━ 24 ━ TURCHAN ━ ADELAIDE KANE

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image

█* ━ APARTMENT OWNER ━ LEON VATEL ━ MALE ━ 26 ━ PUMPED UP KIX ━ DOMINIQUE CAPRARO

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image User Image

█* ━ HUSBAND ━ RICHARD SEO ━ MALE ━ 27 ━ SUGANDEYO ━ LEE SOO HYUK
                                                              █* ━ WIFE ━ AMELIA SEO ━ FEMALE ━ 26 ━ UNANTICIPATED ━ IM JIN AH

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image User Image User Image User Image

█* ━ FATHER ━ DAVID ANDERSON ━ MALE ━ TWENTY-NINE ━ PUMPED UP KIX ━ GEORGE YOUNG
                                                              █* ━ SON ━ ELI ANDERSON ━ MALE ━ SIX ━ NPC ━ MASON MOON
                                                              █* ━ DOG ━ MAX ANDERSON ━ MALE ━ 1 ━ NPC ━ DOG
                                                              █* ━ CAT ━ GUCCI ANDERSON ━ FEMALE ━ 2 ━ NPC ━ CAT

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image

█* ━ APARTMENT OWNER ━ CHLOE FRITZ ━ FEMALE ━ 23 ━ PRETTY ODD DANCERS ━ ANAIS MALI

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image User Image

█* ━ APARTMENT OWNER ━ EDEN MARSHALL ━ FEMALE ━ TWENTY-FOUR ━ FROM EDEN ━ CLAIRE MARSHALL
                                                              █* ━ EDEN'S CAT ━ LULU MARSHALL ━ FEMALE ━ 2 ━ NPC ━ CAT

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ APARTMENT OWNER ━ NORA MATHEWS ━ FEMALE ━ 26 ━ WORLEYBIRD ━ CANDICE SWANEPOEL
                                                              █* ━ NORA'S DOG ━ PONGO MATHEWS ━ MALE ━ 6 MONTHS ━ NPC ━ DOG
                                                              █* ━ TITLE ━ NAME ━ GENDER ━ AGE ━ USERNAME ━ FACE CLAIM

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image

█* ━ APARTMENT OWNER ━ SUTTON REESE ━ FEMALE ━ 23 ━ ROMANRELOADED ━ LAUREN CONRAD

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image User Image

█* ━ APARTMENT OWNER ━ NICOLAI ALLEGRETI ━ MALE ━ 25 ━ WORLEYBIRD ━ LUCAS BERBARDINI
                                                              █* ━ NICK'S DOG ━ KERAIMER ALLEGRETI ━ MALE ━ 2 ━ NPC ━ DOG

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              █* ━ TITLE ━ GENDER ━ AGE RANGE

tab tab

Hilarious Kitten

tab tab
                      User Image
                      User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ BEACHWALK APARTMENT OWNER ━ PHOEBE SINCLAIRE ━ FEMALE ━ 87 ━ NPC ━ HELEN MIRREN
                                                              █* ━ BEACHWALK APARTMENT MANAGER ━ PETER SINCLAIRE ━ MALE ━ 28 ━ NPC ━ CHRIS PINE
                                                              █* ━ PHOEBE'S CAT ━ MAGGIE SINCLAIRE ━ FEMALE ━ 3 ━ NPC ━ CAT

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ ROOMMATE 1/WIFE ━ ZELDA BERGMANN-DEAN ━ FEMALE ━ 23 ━ TURCHAN ━ JOANA GROBLINGHOFF
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 2/HUSBAND ━ OLIVER DEAN ━ MALE ━ 25 ━ SLIPPERY WEASEL ━ CHESTER SEE
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 3 ━ LIAM GALLAGHER ━ MALE ━ 25 ━ TURCHAN ━ ZAC EFRON
                                                              █* ━ ZELDA'S DOG ━ SCOTTY BERGMANN ━ MALE ━ 2 ━ NPC ━ DOG

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

█* ━ TWIN 1 ━ KALEB WAKEFIELD ━ MALE ━ 23 ━ TURCHAN ━ JACK HARRIES
                                                              █* ━ TWIN 1'S FIANCE/BEST FRIEND ━ STELLA CLARKE ━ FEMALE ━ 22 ━ SLIPPERY WEASEL ━ ZOE SUGG
                                                              █* ━ TWIN 2 ━ NOAH WAKEFIELD ━ MALE ━ 23 ━ TURCHAN ━ FINN HARRIES
                                                              █* ━ NEW ROOMMATE ━ JASMINE BELROSE ━ FEMALE ━ 21 ━ XX__P I N K COOKIE ━ KAYLA PHILLIPS
                                                              █* ━ KALE AND STELLA'S DOG ━ PONYO WAKEFIELD ━ MALE ━ 8 MONTHS ━ NPC ━ DOG

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ MOM ━ GISELLE JUNG ━ FEMALE ━ 25 ━ PARK CHANDERP ━ JAMIE CHUNG
                                                              █* ━ DAUGHTER ━ MELODY JUNG ━ FEMALE ━ 2 ━ NPC ━ UNKNOWN (FROM TUMBLR)
                                                              █* ━ FAMILY DOG ━ LULU JUNG ━ FEMALE ━ 2 ━ NPC ━ DOG

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image User Image

█* ━ APARTMENT OWNER ━ NINEVE LANE ━ FEMALE ━ 28 ━ [.X.]KIMMEH[.X.] ━ OLIVIA WILDE
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE ━ OCELOT FITZGERALD ━ MALE ━ 29 ━ ASIANICLANCELOT ━ ADAM GALLAGHER

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image User Image

█* ━ ROOMMATE 1 ━ MASON TORRES ━ MALE ━ 21 ━ SLIPPERY WEASEL ━ MICHAEL TREVINO
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 2 ━ ANNA-ROSE SPENCER ━ FEMALE ━ 20 ━ PARK CHANDERP ━ KELLI BERGLUND

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ FIANCE ━ LEVI DANZIGER ━ MALE ━ 23 ━ TURCHAN ━ ANSEL ELGORT
                                                              █* ━ FIANCEE ━ LACIE CHRISTENSEN ━ FEMALE ━ 22 ━ XX__RIVERS AND ROADS ━ ANNA KENDRICK
                                                              █* ━ LEVI AND LACIE'S DOG ━ REMY DANZIGER ━ FEMALE ━ 4 MONTHS ━ NPC ━ DOG

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ SINGLE DAD ━ MILO THOMPSON ━ MALE ━ 42 ━ ANDANTE.LOLA ━ JONATHAN COULTON
                                                              █* ━ DAUGHTER 1 ━ ANASTASIA THOMPSON ━ FEMALE ━ 10 ━ NPC ━ PIPER MACKENZIE HARRIS
                                                              █* ━ DAUGHTER 2 ━ CLARA THOMPSON ━ FEMALE ━ AGE ━ NPC ━ UNKNOWN

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image

█* ━ APARTMENT OWNER ━ WINSTON BECKFORD ━ MALE ━ 24 ━ FROM EDEN ━ NATHAN STEWART-JARRETT

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ APARTMENT OWNER ━ DANIELA SORIANO ━ FEMALE ━ 23 ━ FROM EDEN ━ CASSIE STEELE
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE ━ ADAM ROYAL ━ MALE ━ 26 ━ MRDRIB ━ GREGORY PARKER
                                                              █* ━ DANI'S DOG ━ FAWN SORIANO ━ FEMALE ━ 1 1/2 ━ NPC ━ DOG

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ APARTMENT OWNER ━ HYUN WOOK KIM ━ MALE ━ 29 ━ SUGAHLICIOUS ━ YOO YEON SEOK
                                                              █* ━ IAN'S BOYFRIEND ━ JASON PARK ━ MALE ━ 28 ━ LUVYA4EVA33 ━ KIM YOUNG KWANG
                                                              █* ━ IAN'S DOG ━ BOBA ━ FEMALE ━ 3 MONTHS ━ NPC ━ DOG

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...

tab tab

Hilarious Kitten

tab tab
                      User Image
                      User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ APARTMENT OWNER ━ ALFONSO RAMOS ━ MALE ━ 25 ━ PARK CHANDERP ━ XIAN LIM
                                                              █* ━ AJ'S WIFE ━ CHARLOTTE RAMOS ━ FEMALE ━ 24 ━ SUGANDEYO ━ KIM CHIU
                                                              █* ━ AJ'S MOM ━ SARA RAMOS ━ FEMALE ━ 48 ━ NPC ━ KRIS AQUINO
                                                              █* ━ AJ'S SISTER ━ ARIELLA RAMOS ━ FEMALE ━ 20 ━ PARK CHANDERP ━ SOPHIE R
                                                              █* ━ AJ'S DOG ━ CHEWY RAMOS ━ MALE ━ 2 ━ NPC ━ DOG

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

█* ━ ROOMMATE 1 ━ GRAYSON CAMPBELL ━ MALE ━ 21 ━ SLIPPERY WEASEL ━ JOSH HUTCHERSON
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 2 ━ MCKINLEY ST JAMES ━ FEMALE ━ 21 ━ TURCHAN ━ VICTORIA JUSTICE
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 3 ━ ISABELLE BAUMANN ━ FEMALE ━ 19 ━ PARK CHANDERP ━ ZOEY DEUTCH
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 4 ━ SIMON LEVITA ━ MALE ━ 19 ━ THAT DAMNED HIPPY ━ DAVID HENRIE
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 5 ━ UNA WALLACE ━ FEMALE ━ 21 ━ STITCHEDHEART ━ KAREN GILLAN
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 5 ━ BENJAMIN CHANG ━ MALE ━ 20 ━ PARK CHANDERP ━ MARK TUAN
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 6 ━ ALEX LEE ━ MALE ━ 21 ━ NOONAR ━ PARK JAEHYUN
                                                              █* ━ GRAY AND MICKEY'S DOG ━ MILANOLLO CAMPBELL ━ FEMALE ━ 6 MONTHS ━ NPC ━ DOG
                                                              █* ━ UNA'S RABBIT ━ SHERBET WALLACE ━ MALE ━ 2 YEARS ━ NPC ━ RABBIT

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATES 5-6 ━ FEMALE ━ 23-26

█* ━ ROOMMATE 1 ━ RENEE WATANABE ━ FEMALE ━ 25 ━ PARK CHANDERP ━ JESSICA R
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 2 ━ ALURA ROCHESTER ━ FEMALE ━ 25 ━ TURCHAN ━ CAITLIN STASEY
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 3 ━ SERA LONCAR ━ FEMALE ━ 22 ━ THAT DAMNED HIPPY ━ ANDREJ PEJIC
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 4 ━ ELIZAVETA ANTONOVA ━ FEMALE ━ 24 ━ NOONAR ━ EKATERINA NORMALNAYA

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ FATHER ━ JI HOON BAEK ━ MALE ━ 25 ━ RAP MONSTAH ━ LEE JONG SUK
                                                              █* ━ JI HOON'S FIANCE ━ KYUNGMIN YOO ━ MALE ━ 27 ━ MIISUTO ━ AHN JAE HYUN
                                                              █* ━ JI HOON'S SON ━ TAE CHO BAEK ━ MALE ━ 5 ━ RAP MONSTAH ━ LEO RECIPON
                                                              █* ━ PET HAMSTER ━ GIOVANNI BAEK ━ MALE ━ 1 ━ NPC ━ HAMSTER

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

█* ━ FATHER ━ NATHANIEL SUK ━ MALE ━ 28 ━ TURCHAN ━ KIM SOO HYUN
                                                              █* ━ DAUGHTER ━ EMILIA SUK ━ FEMALE ━ 6 ━ NPC ━ LAUREN LUNDE
                                                              █* ━ NATE'S BROTHER ━ JAMES SUK ━ MALE ━ 17 ━ TURCHAN ━ YEO JINGOO
                                                              █* ━ NATE'S ROOMMATE/BEST FRIEND ━ VALERIE CHASE ━ FEMALE ━ 25 ━ SLIPPERY WEASEL ━ CANDICE ACCOLA
                                                              █* ━ VAL'S CAT 1 ━ BUFFY CHASE ━ FEMALE ━ 6 MONTHS ━ NPC ━ CAT
                                                              █* ━ VAL'S CAT 2 ━ BRUCE CHASE ━ MALE ━ 6 MONTHS ━ NPC ━ CAT

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image User Image

█* ━ FIANCE ━ ELIZA WHITMORE ━ FEMALE ━ 26 ━ ANDROMEOWDA ━ LINDSAY ELLINGSON
                                                              █* ━ ELIZA'S FIANCE ━ AIDA CATALANO ━ FEMALE ━ 27 ━ PRETTY ODD DANCERS ━ ANNABELLE FLEUR

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

█* ━ ROOMMATE 1 ━ JASMINE CHOI ━ FEMALE ━ 23 ━ TURCHAN ━ J.I.
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 2 ━ MICHEL LAPOINTE ━ MALE ━ 25 ━ SEXY VAMPIRE MOJO ━ MATT LANTER
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 3 ━ ERIC YOO ━ MALE ━ 23 ━ PARK CHANDERP ━ KANG MINHYUK
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 4 ━ JONATHAN ZHANG ━ MALE ━ 26 ━ PARK CHANDERP ━ YAN YALUN
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 5 ━ VICTORIA RHODES ━ FEMALE ━ 24 ━ ROPEYPANDA13 ━ EMILY DIDONATO
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 6 ━ GABRIEL SHELLY ━ MALE ━ 25 ━ THAT DAMNED HIPPY ━ JACK FALAHEE
                                                              █* ━ APARTMENT CAT ━ POUTINE ━ FEMALE ━ 1 ━ NPC ━ A CAT

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              █* ━ FRIEND 1 ━ MALE ━ 24-30

█* ━ APARTMENT OWNER ━ KANG JOON NAM ━ MALE ━ 25 ━ SUGANDEYO ━ KIM WOO BIN
                                                              █* ━ FRIEND 2 ━ CAROLINE SANG ━ FEMALE ━ 24 ━ TURCHAN ━ YOON BORA
                                                              █* ━ FRIEND 3 ━ ARIA KIM ━ FEMALE ━ 24 ━ NOONAR ━ JESSICA JUNG
                                                              █* ━ KANG JOON'S DOG ━ BANDIT NAM ━ MALE ━ 7 ━ NPC ━ DOG
                                                              █* ━ APARTMENT DOG ━ ANGEL NAM ━ FEMALE ━ 2 ━ NPC ━ DOG

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...

tab tab

Hilarious Kitten

tab tab
                      User Image
                      User Image

User Image

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

█* ━ ROOMMATE 1 ━ NASIR SHIRAZI ━ MALE ━ 21 ━ SEXY VAMPIRE MOJO ━ ERIC SAADE
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 2 ━ MAISIE YANG-DANZIGER ━ FEMALE ━ 21 ━ TURCHAN ━ ARDEN CHO
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 3 ━ ZAYNAB SHIRAZI ━ FEMALE ━ 20 ━ SEXY VAMPIRE MOJO ━ YARA MIKAEL KHOURY
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 4 ━ HENRY SONG ━ MALE ━ 21 ━ TURCHAN ━ SUHO
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 5 ━ NADINE POIRER ━ FEMALE ━ 22 ━ SEXY VAMPIRE MOJO ━ CHRISTA THERET
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE 6 ━ NOEMI SHIRAZI ━ FEMALE ━ 19 ━ THAT DAMNED HIPPY ━ OMAYA MALAEB
                                                              █* ━ MAISIE'S DOG ━ BEAU YANG-DANZIGER ━ MALE ━ 1 ━ NPC ━ DOG

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ FATHER ━ SAHIN NIAZI ━ MALE ━ 33 ━ THAT DAMNED HIPPY ━ ENNIS ESMER
                                                              █* ━ OLDER DAUGHTER ━ MERYEM NIAZI ━ FEMALE ━ 6 ━ THAT DAMNED HIPPY ━ ALEYNA YILMAZ
                                                              █* ━ YOUNGER DAUGHTER ━ MELIHA NIAZI ━ FEMALE ━ 2 ━ THAT DAMNED HIPPY ━ ILAYDA YILMAZ
                                                              █* ━ ROOMMATE ━ JOEL LINDENBERG ━ MALE ━ 32 ━ SEXY VAMPIRE MOJO ━ CRAIG OLEJNIK

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ HUSBAND ━ RAVINDRA CHOWDHURY ━ MALE ━ 28 ━ THAT DAMNED HIPPY ━ SIDDHARTH MALHOTRA
                                                              █* ━ WIFE ━ AISHWARYA CHOWDHURY ━ FEMALE ━ 28 ━ PARK CHANDERP ━ SONAM KAPOOR
                                                              █* ━ FOSTER TWIN 1 ━ BIANCA CHOWDHURY ━ FEMALE ━ 7 ━ NPC ━ FRANCESSCA CAPALDI
                                                              █* ━ FOSTER TWIN 2 ━ SOPHIA CHOWDHURY ━ FEMALE ━ 7 ━ NPC ━ FRANCESSCA CAPALDI
                                                              █* ━ RAVI'S YOUNGER BROTHER ━ DAMAN CHOWDHURY ━ MALE ━ 14 ━ NPC ━ KARAN BRAR

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ FATHER ━ EDWARD PARK ━ MALE ━ 44 ━ NPC ━ LEE BYUNG HUN
                                                              █* ━ MOTHER ━ MICHELLE PARK ━ FEMALE ━ 46 ━ NPC ━ LEE SUNG YEON
                                                              █* ━ BROTHER ━ JOSEPH LEE ━ MALE ━ 21 ━ SEXY VAMPIRE MOJO ━ PARK CHANYEOL
                                                              █* ━ SISTER ━ MARIA PARK ━ FEMALE ━ 17 ━ SEXY VAMPIRE MOJO ━ KRYSTAL JUNG

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ WIFE/APARTMENT OWNER ━ MARIANNE ACKROYD ━ FEMALE ━ 35 ━ SLIPPERY WEASEL ━ ALYSON HANNIGAN
                                                              █* ━ WIFE ━ ALICE ACKROYD ━ FEMALE ━ 36 ━ CHERRYKEZZY ━ SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR
                                                              █* ━ ELDEST DAUGHTER ━ MICHELE ACKROYD ━ FEMALE ━ 11 ━ NPC ━ ROWAN BLANCHARD
                                                              █* ━ YOUNGER DAUGHTER ━ ALEXIA ACKROYD ━ FEMALE ━ 6 ━ NPC ━ MIA TALERICO

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              NONE

█* ━ HUSBAND/FATHER ━ STEPHEN MURRAY ━ MALE ━ 33 ━ SEXY VAMPIRE MOJO ━ DAVID GIUNTOLI
                                                              █* ━ WIFE/MOTHER ━ KATRYA MURRAY ━ FEMALE ━ 32 ━ TURCHAN ━ MILA KUNIS
                                                              █* ━ DAUGHTER ━ OLIVIA MURRAY ━ FEMALE ━ 2 ━ NPC ━ E.T.S.J.
                                                              █* ━ SON ━ TOBY MURRAY ━ MALE ━ 6 MONTHS ━ NPC ━ E.S.J.

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...
                                                              █* ━ TWIN OR YOUNGER BROTHER ━ MALE ━ 25 - 27
                                                              █* ━ TRISTAN'S COUSIN ━ MALE ━ 18-24

█* ━ OLDEST BROTHER ━ TRISTAN MUNRO ━ MALE ━ 27 ━ LUVYA4EVA33 ━ RAFAEL LAZZINI
                                                              █* ━ YOUNGER BROTHER/TWIN ━ IAN MUNRO ━ MALE ━ 27 ━ THESTITCHEDHEART ━ ALEX PETTYFER
                                                              █* ━ TRISTAN'S DOG ━ SHEA MUNRO ━ FEMALE ━ 2 ━ NPC ━ DOG

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SEARCHING FOR...

tab tab

Hilarious Kitten

tab tab
                      User Image
                      User Image

User Image

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS THE LOCATIONS POST. HOWEVER, I WILL NOT BE LISTING LOCATIONS THAT ARE COMMON KNOWLEDGE; IE: THINGS YOU CAN GOOGLE, ETC. SANTA MONICA BEACH, VENICE BEACH, DISNEY, IN AND OUT BURGER, STARBUCKS... ETC, WE ALL KNOW THESE PLACES EXIST WITHIN/NEAR LA AND WE CAN GOOGLE THEM AND FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THEM, ETC. THIS SECTION IS PURELY FOR SMALL BUSINESSES/THOSE QUIRKY UNIQUE PLACES THAT AREN'T LARGE SCALE CORPORATIONS. IF YOUR CHARACTER OWNS/WORKS AT/FREQUENTS A SMALL BUSINESS AND YOU WANT IT UP HERE, THE CODE IS BELOW... JUST FILL IT OUT AND SEND IT TO ME IN THE OOC. REMEMBER, SMALL BUSINESSES! THE MORE SMALL BUSINESSES WE CREATE, THE FUNNER THIS WILL BE, BECAUSE WE'LL HAVE OUR OWN CUTE LITTLE COMMUNITY.

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ BEACHWALKS'S STAFF...
                                                              █* ━ OWNER ━ PHOEBE SINCLAIRE
                                                              █* ━ MANAGER ━ PETER SINCLAIRE
                                                              █* ━ MAINTENANCE ━ NOW HIRING X1
                                                              █* ━ SECURITY ━ NOW HIRING X1

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ ICE PRINCE'S STAFF...
                                                              █* ━ OWNER ━ RICHARD SEO
                                                              █* ━ MANAGER ━ HIRING
                                                              █* ━ HOST/HOSTESS ━ HIRING
                                                              █* ━ WAITER/WAITRESS ━ HIRING X3
                                                              █* ━ BARTENDER ━ HIRING
                                                              █* ━ LINE COOK ━ HIRING
                                                              █* ━ HEAD CHEF ━ HIRING

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ COFFEE AND THE BEANSTALK'S STAFF...
                                                              █* ━ OWNER ━ JIHOON BAEK
                                                              █* ━ MANAGER ━ KYUNGMIN YOO
                                                              █* ━ BARISTA ━ NOW HIRING X2
                                                              █* ━ PASTRY CHEF ━ NOW HIRING X2

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ WIRED'S STAFF...
                                                              █* ━ OWNER/MANAGER ━ NATHANIEL SUK
                                                              █* ━ ASSISTANT MANAGER ━ HIRING X1
                                                              █* ━ KEY HOLDER ━ HIRING X2
                                                              █* ━ BARISTA/SERVER ━ JAMES SUK, ISABELLE BAUMANN, STELLA CLARKE, HIRING X3
                                                              █* ━ CHEF/COOK ━ HIRING X3
                                                              █* ━ NOTE: BARISTAS ALSO DOUBLE AS SERVERS WHEN NEEDED.

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ POCKETFUL OF DREAMS EVENTS, LLC'S STAFF...
                                                              █* ━ CEO/HEAD OF WEDDING PLANNING ━ GISELLE JUNG
                                                              █* ━ CEO/HEAD OF EVENT PLANNING ━ HIRING X1
                                                              █* ━ WEDDING PLANNING TEAM ━ HIRING X3
                                                              █* ━ EVENT PLANNING TEAM ━ HIRING X5
                                                              █* ━ ELLA'S ASSISTANT ━ HIRING X1
                                                              █* ━ CEO^2S ASSISTANT ━ HIRING X1
                                                              █* ━ RECEPTIONIST ━ HIRING X2

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ MUNRO'S STAFF...
                                                              █* ━ OWNER/PART TIME BARTENDER ━ TRISTAN MUNRO
                                                              █* ━ MANAGER ━ HIRING X1
                                                              █* ━ BARTENDER ━ HIRING X1
                                                              █* ━ CHEF ━ HIRING X1
                                                              █* ━ WAITER/WAITRESS ━ MCKINLEY ST JAMES, VICTORIA RHODES

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ SAVING GRACE EMERGENCY ANIMAL CLINIC'S STAFF...
                                                              █* ━ OWNER ━ NORA MATHEWS
                                                              █* ━ VET ━ HIRING X1
                                                              █* ━ VET ASSISTANT ━ HIRING X2
                                                              █* ━ SECRETARY ━ HIRING X2

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ TRUE TO YOU'S STAFF...
                                                              █* ━ OWNERS ━ CAROLINE SANG, SEARCHING X1
                                                              █* ━ NUTRIONIST ━ CAROLINE SANG, HIRING X2
                                                              █* ━ PERSONAL TRAINER ━ HIRING X4
                                                              █* ━ PHYSICAL THERAPIST ━ HIRING X2
                                                              █* ━ YOGA INSTRUCTOR ━ CAROLINE SANG, HIRING X3
                                                              █* ━ ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR ━ HIRING X4
                                                              █* ━ RECEPTIONIST ━ HIRING X3

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ HEALTH NUT CAFE'S STAFF...
                                                              █* ━ OWNER ━ CAROLINE SANG
                                                              █* ━ MANAGER ━ HIRING X1
                                                              █* ━ KITCHEN STAFF ━ HIRING X6
                                                              █* ━ WAITER/WAITRESS ━ CHARLOTTE BISHARA, HIRING X5

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ TAPA'S STAFF...
                                                              █* ━ OWNER ━ LUIS RAMIREZ
                                                              █* ━ MANAGER ━ LUIS RAMIREZ
                                                              █* ━ KITCHEN STAFF ━ HIRING X4
                                                              █* ━ SERVER ━ NOAH WAKEFIELD, MASON TORRES, HIRING X5

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ GINGER'S STAFF...
                                                              █* ━ OWNER ━ CURTIS PAEK
                                                              █* ━ MANAGER ━ CURTIS PAEK
                                                              █* ━ KITCHEN STAFF ━ HIRING X9
                                                              █* ━ SUSHI CHEF ━ HIRING X2
                                                              █* ━ WAITER/WAITRESS ━JASMINE CHOI, HENRY SONG, GRAY CAMPBELL, HIRING X7
                                                              █* ━ DELIVERY ━ HIRING X5

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ ZAFFRAN'S STAFF...
                                                              █* ━ OWNER ━ ARYA CHOWDHURY
                                                              █* ━ MANAGER ━ ARYA CHOWDHURY
                                                              █* ━ KITCHEN STAFF ━ HIRING X3
                                                              █* ━ WAITER/WAITRESS ━ HIRING X4

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ (ORG NAME)'S STAFF...
                                                              █* ━ POSITION ━ NAME
                                                              █* ━ POSITION ━ NAME

User Image
                                                              ♔ ━ ◞ (ORG NAME)'S STAFF...
                                                              █* ━ POSITION ━ NAME
                                                              █* ━ POSITION ━ NAME

♔ ━ ◞ :: CREATE A LOCATION ×
                                                            To create a location (for your character to own/work at/frequent), please copy the skeleton below, fill it out, and place it in the ooc. Make sure to quote me! The more locations you create, the bigger our community becomes and the more places we can all have our characters visit.
                                                            :tab: :tab:

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/turchannie/t15_zps0a69b952.png[/img]
                                                            [list][list][list][list][list][list][SIZE=9]█* ━ [B]LOCATION NAME[/B] ━ LOCATION TYPE: RESTAURANT? STORE? LIBRARY? MOVIE THEATER? ━ LINK TO IMAGE OF ESTABLISHMENT [/SIZE]

[size=10]Short description about the location here. Talk about the location here, etc, etc. Use existing locations as an example. [/size]

[list][list][list][size=9]♔ ━ ◞ [b]ORGANIZATION STAFF[/b]
                                                            directions: fill out the staff here. make sure to include owner and manager, as well as any positions that the location is hiring for. copy and paste to add more.
                                                            █* ━ POSITION ━ NAME
                                                            █* ━ POSITION ━ NAME[/size] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

:tab: :tab:

tab tab

Hilarious Kitten

Hilarious Kitten

Hilarious Kitten

Hilarious Kitten

Hilarious Kitten

Hilarious Kitten

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff