Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loiterer

11,025 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100
User Image

The sound of music was flooding the room. There were people all around, the citizens of Etherville. Some were dancing, most worst grouped together chatting to each other. Every now and then, one or two random citizens would glance his way and give a small nod to him as a show of respect. He understood, and didn't all at the same time. Sometimes he would spot his sister wandering through the crowd, stopping by the chocolates seemed to be her favorite place however. He watched her sneak one, two, sometimes three pieces of chocolate when she thought no one was looking. But he saw her, and in his mind he couldn't help but smile. Suddenly she was coming towards him.

"Elric! Here," she said, offering a napkin filled with a few of the tasty truffles. He offered his ghost of a smile to her, holding out his hand palm-up.
                              "Thank you, Ana," he said after taking them and smoothly popping one in to his mouth. "These are delicious."

Ana grinned and turned around, facing out towards the people. She was literally bouncing where she stood. It was the most excitement she'd seen her whole life! She glanced up at her older brother, watching his steely gaze as he seemed to be entranced by the crowd. Although Elric was keeping his face completely emotionless, Ana felt how uncomfortable he was. She cleared her throat and Elric snapped out of the trance he'd been in and turned his attention to his sister instead.

"Yes?" he simply asked, keeping his hands behind his back. Ana simply shook her head a little with a small smile and turned back to the crowd. "I'm going back out," she stated emphatically. "You... You could come, too," she offered. Elric shook his head with a small smile, declining her invitation, "No, thank you. I am about to welcome our guests." Ana simply nodded and took a step down from the platform they stood on, staying close by as Elric close cleared his throat surprisingly loud, immediately grabbing the attention of everyone in the room.

The music came to a slow stop, with Elric standing tall at the head of the room on a raised platform so everyone could see him. He cleared his throat again, quietly this time, as everyone in the room turned to face him, the current highest ranking member of Etherville's council, as king. He took a small step forward, his eyes gleaming with mystery. Not much was known about him, other than he had a younger sister and was frequently seen alone if seen at all.

"Citizens of Etherville, thank you for joining the council and myself this evening," he began, his voice strong and deep. "We have gathered tonight to acknowledge the presence of newcomers to our community. Later this evening, if you haven't done so already, I implore you to introduce yourselves to our... Guests," he frowned a little, but it only made him look more aloof and intriguing. "Until that time, I insist you all enjoy yourselves! This is a night of welcome... TO ETHERVILLE!" he raised his glass of champagne to the citizens in a salute to them and the surprisingly long line of history the magical and mysterious place had. A few citizens, Ana included, raised their own glasses back to him repeating his salute. "To Etherville!"they replied back. He gave a modest bow to the citizens then straightened up as the ball began to liven up again. He stood still for a few minutes, keeping his eyes closed and his face frozen as he worked to calm himself down. 'There were so many,' he thought, 'so many eyes...' He glanced down at his hands and blushed lightly, seeing there were a few ice crystals forming on his glass. He took another deep breath and took a sip of his now chilled champagne. It definitely helped calm him down more.

Ana, having noticed nothing particularly strange about what her brother had just done with his glass, simply smiled up at him and excused herself to mingle once again with the people of Etherville. Elric stood as still and frozen as a statue on the raised platform he stood, regaining his composure and staring once again with those steely blue eyes of his...

ooc :: I'm pretty pleased with this. Ana is still wearing her pink gown from before. And Elric is wearing all white, down to his socks and shoes. Big thanks to CaptainTapole for creating my banner for me!

Bashful Gawker

User Image

ooc: First Post/Gotta fix layout
                            company: no one

The day began with the growing anticipation of this evening's grand event. It was a place of true malice for the poor who can not attend, and a place of joy for those of the more upper class who get in on a whim. However, it's an even nicer place for those who are of a lower class whose stealth grants them access to all festivals high and large. It's the perfect place to steal exquisite items.

This was all a young man could think of who has lived a life of thieving for as long as he can remember. A young man of eighteen was digging within the confines of a beautiful, fixed up 1967 chevy impala with slick leather seats that gave way to a classic thin steering wheel that gleamed under the rising sun's rays. The male's pants were torn and stained heavily with grease but what was a guy to do when he only ever worked in a junk yard. You were bound to get dirty no matter the circumstances. "Come on... Come on...!" he grunted, sparks flying as the engine rattled beneath his thick working gloves that were in contrast to his white muscle shirt. He straightened his back with a gasp, rushed over into the front seat and turned the key to ignite the beautiful vehicle that roared to life. "YES!!!" the young man screamed, jumping out of the car to kick high into the air for his accomplishment.

"Finally got that babe up and about huh, Jason?"

The rough voice caused the young adult named Jason to swiftly turn around, obviously startled. "Jesus Boss... Don't ya go scaring me like that, man... You know I hate surprises" Jason laughed, shaking hands with the owner of the junk yard. It had been years since the greased up eighteen year old first stepped foot into this oil stained metal hell hole, and it became his home. Literally. Jason lived in the upstairs room above the garage where he personally worked to fix other vehicles aside from his own. "Now that I've fixed Paula, I'm ready to go and see if Kieran is up to anything to witness this gorgeous piece of metal roaming these streets we call our town" he explained, but the truth was Jason hadn't heard from his best friend for nearly a month since he got back from a stealing near the upper parts of town. Something about not wanting to be a thief anymore. Which I don't understand... We're the dynamic duo... his thoughts wondered on about this turning point in his fellow thief's life, but no sooner had the thought come was it gone. His owner asked the question he was dreading for days now: "Are you going to the ball?"

"Now, boss. You know that I don't look too great in one of them things... What're they...? Suits. Yeah. No, I don't do those things. Besides, you're always telling me to stop stealing this, stop stealing that... Going to that ball is temptation breathing down my neck...." Jason groaned his entire response, gesturing off to the direction of the town square but the set of shoulders the old man of fifty-two had made the witty male cringe because he knew what was coming next. "Francis Henry. You listen good. Your stealing days are over. No doubt there. However, you go to that ball, meet a gal, and actually live your life instead of sitting around in your greasy pants and boy-band muscle shirts." Gawd dang it. He said it. He said his full name. "Jason" was a cover name for the awful label the guy was given at birth. Francis was a very unattractive, girly name. Why on earth did his oh-so-lovely parents bestow such a rotten piece of dirt like that on him? Nonetheless, Francis, or rather Jason, sighed and nodded at his boss (who seemed like a father to him) "Yeah, yeah. I'll go get a suit..."

--time skip---

The evening was barely beginning it's tremendous descent into a night of terrors and fine dining for everyone. Jason enjoyed the lime light as well, but only when he was caught in an adventurous stunt that would catch everyone's eye on his dashing features. The chevy impala rode on like a graceful dancer that purred in a low tone which would give any car-lover goosebumps. This was two years of hard work and dedication as well as blood, sweat, and man-tears. It almost had Jason tearing up as he remembered buying the first replacement under the hood on Day 1 of restoration. When he parked near Town Square, Jason walked out of his vehicle clad in a slick black suit made of fine material that costed the young male a "You Owe Me" from the tailor. His hair was cropped sort of short in the back to let a few loose strands fall forward into his face to frame his luscious brown eyes. A quick glance into the driver's window, practice of the smolder, a wink for luck all were check points which gave Jason his good to go. Wasting no time, he began to check out who was actually attending and spotted Kieran and some blonde girl off in the distance. "N-No way..." the brunette felt as if he had just been stabbed in the chest. Was his best friend... avoiding him now...?

Jason thought that Kieran had been busy with changing a new leaf, but is obviously busy picking up girls when they were supposed to be wing mans or at least... Talk about things? The poor guy wasn't sure. Maybe Jason was jealous, or felt abandoned because his supposedly best friend was ditching him just like his parents. For heaven's sake, the dynamic thieving duo were kids who sought not only luxuries, but justice for the weak. They were like twin robin hoods. Jason always loved to steal, but it wasn't always for himself. That kind of soft side never played out well for his kind of demeanor. No one bothered to understand him either. Except Kieran. Yet the fellow street rat left his own brother for some girl. "Tch.. Pathetic..." he whispered, kicking the dust as he looked away towards a very nice house. A facade of sorts crawled up to hide his sad features when he thought about money "Yep. I wanna house like that one.. That's it. I'm going to have a nice house, and live all alone for no one to bother me."

Sparkling Fatcat

User Image
ellie sinclair
cinderella

Ellie couldn't stop the stupid smile from spreading across her face as she felt Kieran's warm hands on her shoulders and his even warmer words of encouragement. "The reason I recognized you is because I'm a dude. I have eyes that don't always behave, to be honest." It took her a second to process what he was saying - his obvious signs of embarrassment were helpful in her deduction - but then her stupid smile shifted to an amused kind of almost-smirk. He recognized her by her body shape. On some level, Ellie figured she should probably be offended, but she found herself taking a page out of Camille's book. "After careful consideration, I have chosen to take that as a compliment," she replied, poking him in the arm as a feeble sort of payback. She then took his arm, and as they headed into the ball together, she imparted her last bit of worrying. "Just in case, I'm going to attempt to act classy et cetera tonight... It's probably going to fail miserably, because I did theater in high school but was absolutely terrible at acting, and I'll probably drop the act in about four minutes, but in the meantime, I'm going to live up to this lipstick I'm wearing. Also," she added, pulling them over for a moment and positioning their bodies so that no one would see her pull up her skirts slightly. "I might have to rush to get home, so," she confided, sticking her foot out in the shadow of her gown so that only Kieran would see the black suede boots she was wearing. "...sensible footwear."

outfit: gown, everything else
                                company: none
                                out of cookies:HEYYO I figure they can arrive just in time to hear the toast yah? and Jason can follow them in or something and we can start that dramz after the speech
User Image

MeanderingEcho
Astro_Galactic

Sakura Mikage's Princess

Shadowy Sex Symbol

11,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

A slightly annoyed sigh escaped the red haired man who was leaning against the back wall tugging on the front of his white suit jacket watching the excited crowd twirling around and laughing. The room began to quite down and CJ glanced up to see one of the council speak, new comers, now that sounded like it could be interesting. Maybe he would find one of them and mess with there head a little bit, a slight smirk traced CJ's lips at the thought.

Pushing off from the wall the red head makes a b-line for one of the long tables covered in different types of food. Plucking up a few pieces of chocolate from one of the crystal bowls he shoves them all into his mouth at the same time. Wrinkling his nose Curtis sighs, chocolate covered raisins? Why would anyone ever want to spoil perfectly good chocolate with dried fruit?

He heard a man behind him muttering to himself, "Would you really need such a nice house if you were living such a lonely life though?" CJ glanced at the man behind him his emerald gem eyes glistening with mischief. He was sure he had seen him about before, but well even if he hadn't it really didn't matter.
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                            GOTTA KEEP ONE JUMP AHEAD █┊OF THE BREADLINE !
                                                                riff raff, street ratxxxxi don't buy thatxxxxif only they'd look closerxxxxwould they see a poor boy?
                                                                { i steal only } what I CAN'T AFFORD ! ▬▬▬ ❀ ✿ { That's everything ! }

HERE GOES, BETTER THROW MY HAND IN ↺↺↺
                                                                                  wish me happy landing ⊰ All I gotta do is jump ! ⊱

KIERAN A L A D D I N GRAHAM
                                                                      ↪ No sir-ee 》they'd find out 》 there's so much more to me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"After careful consideration, I have chosen to take that as a compliment," Kieran breathed an internal sigh of relief when she chose to only poke him. There were two ways that could've gone, and this was the most pleasant direction it could've gone. As they walked up the steps into the ball, Kieran glanced back just for a moment. The town square was a beautiful sight to behold. It was glimmering with the sparkles and sequins left behind from dresses and shoes. From the corner of his eye, he noticed something. It was a beat up impala. It can't be.... Kieran shook his head and turned forward. It couldn't be Jason. There was no way he'd ever show up to an event like this. As is, the only reason Kieran was going was to ensure the safety of Ellie. He felt he owed it to the older blonde. After all, she had taken him under her wing and was teaching him how to read. So much of the world was a mystery to the illiterate boy. Kieran felt he owed a lot to her. Keeping her safe just came with the territory.

They entered into the ball together, but just as they made their way inside, Ellie pulled him aside. Kieran listened to her worry, and her spiel about acting "classy", but being a terrible actress. "I'm going to live up to this lipstick I'm wearing." He quirked his eyebrow at her, his eyes fixated on the lip color. It was rather dramatic, and very....un-Ellie like. He couldn't say he was a fan, but he understood her intentions. "You look a little scary, actually. Which isn't such a bad thing, given the circumstances," he winked at her, "But too bad I know you better than that."

Just as he was done showing him her sensible footwear hidden under layers of white tulle, King Elric stepped onto the dais to begin his welcoming speech. This was the first time the street rat had ever laid eyes on the royal. He was amused by the king's all-white outfit. It made Elric stand out, which was surprising, because based on what Kieran had heard around town, the king was not a very public man. He was quiet, and most people knew him because of his sister, Princess Ana. The speech involved welcoming the four outsiders into the city. While it seemed like a nice display, Kieran wondered why they would bother with this elaborate ball. It would've been easier for the royals to introduce themselves in person to the four, and let the outsiders slowly integrate themselves on their own. He felt bad for the four poor souls. Everybody here would be whispering, trying to figure out who the newbies in town were. Eventually, they'd be bombarded by villagers wanting to meet them. Kieran wasn't particularly interested, though. If he met them, he met them. If he didn't, he didn't.

With the speech over and Ellie still holding onto his arm and the music starting up again, Kieran turned to Ellie. "Well, what would you like to do? We can go mingle, you can honor me with this dance, or I can get us something to drink." To be honest, Kieran had no idea what to do at these kinds of functions. He decided to voice this to Ellie. "I feel like you've been to more events like these. What are we supposed to do exactly? I mean, aside from Operation Avoid Camille Like the Plague." It was a terrible operation name, but oh well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

location: { The ball } company: { Ellie } mood: { Unsure/Neutral } outfit: { "Formal" }

LiTTLE MiSS SMiTH

WAI AM I SO SLOW? GEEEEEZ.

Bookworm

User ImageUser Image
    █████ ★ A DOMESTICATED GIRL THAT'S ALL YOU ASK OF ME LIES
    XXXXXXXXXX ≪≪ ♚ DARLING IT'S NO JOKE THIS IS LYCANTHROPY N
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMOON'S AWAKE NOW WITH EYES WIDE OPEN xxxMY BODY IS CRAVING, SO FEED THE HUNGRY

Freja watched him run his fingers through his tousled hair. She always did that when she was nervous. She didn't think he looked at all nervous, just confused. But she knew better than to assume how other people were feeling. Especially since no one did it for her. It wasn't long before he went off on a rant about how they didn't have fairies in his world or how they didn't have mermaids or random royals as their government.

'Seriously, does nobody see how weird this is?'

The young woman's eyes widened. She covered his mouth with her hand. Her drink had fallen to the ground, the glass shattering with a beautiful sound of chaos. Freja's face was so close to his, it probably looked strange as hell to any onlookers.
                                                            "Listen to me," She whispered harshly. "You're already being persecuted because you're not from Etherville. Do not give the government a bullshit reason to lock you up. I like having you around, no matter how much faster your mouth runs in front of your brain. But I assume a smart guy like you knows what conspiracy and treason are? Because that's exactly why you'll end up on a cell far below this city hall." The sound of her voice was harsh, but her eyes told a different story. "Please, you don't want to end up like my parents."

Freja backed up a little. She removed her hand from Jake's mouth and grabbed another flute of champagne off of a nearby waiter's tray. A heavy sigh escaped her pretty pink lips. She wanted nothing more than to cry now, but she knew better. She looked at Jake and gave him a half smile.
                                                            "I don't want you to end up like them either, so for both our sakes," She made a locking motion on her lips. Hoping he understood, and would take as much care in his well being as she would be attempting to do for the next few days.

When she heard Elric's voice boom over the speakers in the room, she couldn't help but glance at Jake every few seconds. Yes, it sounded like it was supposed to be welcoming, but she knew otherwise. She didn't speak after, but her eyes drifted to the floor. All of these people, they were in danger. She knew it. She didn't know how, or when, but she knew. Nothing was ever going to be alright as long as they stayed here.

FEELING: caring
                                                            COMPANY: jake
                                                            WHAT I'M WEARING: [x]
                                                            OOC:

LiTTLE MiSS SMiTH

Bookworm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

auxana miller

xxxxLOCATION: home / COMPANY: greg / FEELING: content / THOUGHTS: finally / OOC:
                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[ ]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Auxana looked at Greg, a somewhat confused look on her face. He thought that if she found someone to bring home, he wouldn't be there. She scoffed a little. She was heartless, but not that heartless. "Tail or no tail, I won't kick you out. Alright?" She raised an eyebrow as he made a comment about not having much of a diet composed of all sugar. She scoffed a little. This was the first seemingly decent conversation the two of them had. They weren't being rude yet, not one insult was in that sentence. She smiled at him. "What can I say? I've got a sweet tooth."

When the limo arrived, she saw Greg go outside to smoke. Auxana put the last of the finishing touches on her face and walked out of her apartment. She smiled as the driver opened the opposite door for her.
                                                              "Thank you, Ellis." Greg asked if she tipped and she rolled her eyes. A sigh escaped her lips. "You're in Camille Tremaine's car, you could at least pretend like you've got class, dear." Auxana said in a soft voice, that was no where near the one she'd been using with him earlier. She just wanted to get going. They'd already wasted so much time. With the outsiders becoming more and more comfortable, Auxana was dying to know Camille's plan.

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ xxxx

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagexxxxx

oh, those poor unfortunate souls....

Reciprocated Apathy

Friendly Friend

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Ashlyn Emily Karro

Scar

Let me be your ruler (Ruler)

Ash sighed and walked out onto her balcony. She smirked and examined her kingdom. Well, it wasn't her's yet but soon it should be. She left the balcony and walked out her front door. Everyone was running to the town hall for the ball and to meet the outsiders. Ash was well to put it kindly...not giving a ********. She didn't care if new people came in or not. It just meant more people for her to boss around. After finishing getting dressed, she stepped out onto the street, her hands ino her pockets and whistled Be prepared as she twirled her keys on her finger. The woman was 5'6 and a half and had the scar on her left eye to match who she was suppose to be. It was the scar that people feared her for. Plus, he whole 'i'm better than you and your dirt compared to me' attitude she carried. While she wished she was alone, she had three slow minded followers. "Ash, what are you doing today?" the one asked. Ash shrugged, "Going to the ball ofcourse." she said with a smirk that would make children cry as they walked.

After a while, she reached the ball and leaned against a post taking a pack of cigarettes out and plucked one out. "Aren't we going in?" one of the followers asked. Ash patted the man on the head then patted his cheek. "Patients pet." she said lighting the cigarette and took a deep drag and exhaled through her nose.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where(ball)With(followers) outfit fit for a queenO.O.C:I had no idea what to post.

Bookworm

User ImageUser Image

Winnie couldn't help but smile. Beau's toast was nice. The idea of an adventure with her new friends was more than happy. Though, she knew that the adventure itself was going to be completely frightening. In every sense of the word possible. She raised her glass in uncertainty. "To adventure," She tossed back the drink and smiled at the faces that she'd become so familiar with recently. The only one who wasn't here, was Ellie, and she assumed she was already at the ball. She looked at her friends once more and smiled. "Shall we go?"

- time skip -

It was more beautiful than anything she'd ever seen in her life. Winnie stared up at the city hall in absolute awe. In her mind, there was no one else around. It was just her, falling in love with the glimmering castle of Etherville. But she knew, deep in her heart, that there was something sinister here too. That every glimmer in the world couldn't hide it either. She separated herself from her friends and rushed into the city hall. The ballroom was huge, bigger than anything she felt as if she'd ever seen. She looked around at the fancy people dressed in their fancy clothes, mingling with champagne in their hands. She bit her bottom lip and swiftly walked through the golden room.

Ellie had earlier warned her not to go anywhere alone, but right now, she wanted answers. The brunette found herself in a long hallway, all alone. Her heels clicked on the freshly polished floor. Her steady breathing kept her aware. It smelled so clean. The doors were pure wood. No names, no glass to show into which office you were peering. Winnie took a deep breath as she slowly opened one of the doors...

On the desk, there were papers scattered. As if the person to whom the office belonged to didn't even know what they were looking for. Winnie closed the door most of the way behind her. She walked briskly over to the intricate desk. Most of the papers looked as if there were just rough drafts for a speech. It clicked, the man speaking when she walked out was who worked in this office. From what she knew, he was basically the figurehead of the government. Winnie chewed on her bottom lip nervously. There wasn't much here. Nothing she could use, anyway. She plopped her petite body in the plush chair and let out a loud sigh.
                                                  "Well, then... I'll just have to look a little bit harder, huh...?"

COMPANY: the cissnas & beau // alone
FEELING: happy
WEARING: [x]
OOC: i'm going to have them time skip to when they're at the ball since creature is still awol.

creaturefeatureshow
Reciprocated Apathy

Lonely Explorer

User Image

IS IT A CHOICE, REPEATING STRUGGLES XX MAYBE TRAPPED OR MOSTLY TROUBLED XX IS IT A CHOICE, REPEATING STRUGGLES XX MAYBE TRAPPED OR MOSTLY TROUBLED
                                            IS IT A CHOICE, REPEATING STRUGGLES XX MAYBE TRAPPED OR MOSTLY TROUBLED XX IS IT A CHOICE, REPEATING STRUGGLES XX MAYBE TRAPPED OR MOSTLY TROUBLED
                                            ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

____: why do i still D R E A M of you, why do you still C O M E

____: is it to remind me of the E V I L things i've D O N E

xxxxThe lack of noise was getting to her. logan knew she was supposed to be at this party, and she knew she was supposed to be there now. Even still, she wasn't anywhere close to being ready. Logan was one of those people who would postpone getting ready for an event until the very last second. She even considered not going. But then her conscience kicked in and told her to go to this freaking party. So there she was, sitting in her tiny bedroom, rushing to get ready and to the party before anything good happened. The moment she was ready, Logan grabbed her bag and headed out the door

xxxxAs soon as she arrived, Logan could tell this wasn't going to be a fun time. There were far too many people here for her liking. But, she entered none the less. To her dismay, she had missed the toast and felt a little embarrassed. She shuffled in as quietly as she could and tried to act as if she'd been there the whole time. Logan grabbed a flute of champagne from a passing waiter and immediately began scanning the room for CJ. He wasn't hard to find, his bright red hair acting as a beacon. She smiled and made her way through the crowd until she was standing next to him. "Well, this is fun, huh?" She asked, watching as the crowd moved together to the music, as if they were all dancing together.

Company: Curtis
                                                      Outfit: here
                                                      OOC:hope this was okay!!

Setsuna Mitzukai

Sakura Mikage's Princess

Shadowy Sex Symbol

11,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

CJ glances away from the man he had been trying to provoke in favor of giving his attention to the girl he actually knew. Offering her a half smirk he shrugs, "Define fun, because if I go by the definition that I want to this is definitely the last place I want to be and you know it." The red haired man lets his eyes wander up and down Logan's form, "So is this what took you so long? You know I've been waiting half the night for you to come find me Lo. I was bored with out company and you know I cause trouble when I'm bored."

Curtis casually grabs a single chocolate covered raisin from the nearby bowl. "And just look at these things, I thought it was real chocolate, but they had the audacity to hide fruit inside." Making an annoyed sound the emerald eyed man flicks one of the raisins into the crowd of dancers, definitely nailing one if the angry sound coming from the middle of the floor proved anything.

"Probably a good time to find a new spot wouldn't you say?" CJ said as he snatches up Logan's hand and begins to pull her to a new part of the ballroom. Having fun was great and all, but with this brand of fun it was all over if one was caught and CJ had no intention of that happening if he was going to continue to amuse himself throughout the night.

*******************************************************************************************

Bashful Gawker

User Image

ooc: still gotta fix layout
                            company: maybe the red head, nope nvm

Jason wondered on about this house as he saw a small light twinkle in the tallest window. He must have imagined it, but he could have sworn that he saw a blonde girl in the window. "Now I'm just imagining women..." he whispered, shaking his head in disbelief. Jason liked women, but his major goal was making a nice living for himself. Keyword: himself. No one else in the world to share it with. Wasn't that a lonely existence? Of course it was, but it bothered this brunette none because he always lived that way. Granted, he had Kieran, but the fellow street rat was wandering off with his blonde damsel which again left Jason with what he was well accustomed with: being alone.

Off to the side, Jason's ear caught wind of a red head's remark on his comment on wanting a nice house. A small smirk played on his lips as his head twitched a bit to the side. He noticed that the attention of the guy shifted to a cute brunette, but before he could make a comment they were off in their own conversation. There was no trace of disappointment, or any betrayal of emotion other then amusement as he walked off to enjoy the rest of the festivities. Brush it off Jason, plenty of other people to mingle with... he thought, slightly laughing with an awkward cough for a swift glance around the room. He noticed his friend and the blondie took off in their own direction, but he didn't care. Kieran had a separate agenda that didn't include him.

A soft sigh escaped Jason's lips, he began to feel agitated and restless. He needed to do something. Steal if anything! He just had to get his mind off of depressing things. Lets see... he thought, eyeing the room of people. He hadn't heard the Prince's speech and so just ignored the rambling of stuff about outsiders and what he planned for the evening. It didn't bother Jason one bit. That's when he saw something. A glint of gold in an old man's pocket. However, the fact that it was an old man made Jason mentally shake his head. He had a policy of who he stole from. No elders. No children. No poor. Only the wealthy, the stupidly weathly, and the unfair wealthy. That's when he thought about the beautiful house he saw from earlier. "We'll have to take a look at what they have to sell for..." he whispered, walking back out the doors and off into an alley way a few blocks down from the household. No windows were on which was a good sign. No one would notice if alarms went off because a good majority of everyone was busy at the ball. Jason felt the cool breeze of the night brush his skin as he took off his coat, and rolled up his sleeves. The tie came off in seconds and he bundled up the nice material carefully into a bin designated for heists such as this. Jason walked out of the alleyway slowly, checking the perimeter for prying eyes. No witnesses. Good... he thought, hands in his pockets as he took off down the street. Maybe this house was the key to owning his own dream home away from people. "My ticket out of this dump..." Jason whispered.

Loiterer

11,025 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100
User Image

The party dragged on and Elric was becoming truly bored by this time. 'Maybe I should have waited a little longer before welcoming them all,' he thought to himself, crossing his strong arms over his chest. He and Ana caught each other's eyes and Ana waved at him from across the room. He gave a small and discreet smile to his younger sister.

Ana was surrounded by a few girls from the town and was positively radiant. She listened as the girls chittered away about some of the men in attendance and then she heard Elric's name pop up in the conversation. "I had no idea he was so handsome!" they prattled on. Ana just blushed a little, having never thought about him like that. "Someone that hot has to be a total jerk though, right?" one of them squealed. Ana's blush dissipated and she interjected immediately, "Actually," she began stubbornly, "Elric is one of the kindest people you could ever know." The other girl turned to Ana, "And exactly who are you?" Ana was taken aback. It hadn't occurred to her that they had no idea who she was. She wasn't arrogant or anything, but just surprised. Along with the castle being the City Hall, this was also her home. "I happen to be Ana Lawhead, Elric is my older brother!" she huffed then walked off towards the chocolate table again.

Elric saw the exchange between the girls and decided to approach Ana about it. "What's got you so puffy?" he asked quietly, hands behind his back as he watched the crowd. Ana stuffed a large piece of chocolate in her mouth, so it was a bit difficult to understand her when she answered.
                              "They were speaking bad about you," she finally managed to get out after several attempts to talk through the chewy chocolate.
                              "Ah," Elric simply replied. "Well, you shouldn't have been so angry about it Ana. I'm sure other people talk about me that way too," he glanced at her out of the corner of his eyes, looking rather sly.

Ana began telling him about other things she heard during her mingling with the villagers but when she turned to face her brother he was gone. All she saw was the heel of his white shoe leaving out of a side door. "He didn't even say good bye," she grumbled, returning to the table covered with desserts and savories of all kind.

Elric wanted to listen to Ana, but something across the room caught his eye. Someone stood at the entryway and then suddenly they were gone. He escaped Ana before she even noticed. He'd probably get an earful later but he didn't care. He was curious about the person he'd seen. As he kept his distance from his target, he noticed it was a girl. She seemed to be looking for something. Elric, as shy as he was, was good at keeping to the shadows. He watched the girl enter his office and soon he was peeking through his office door like a schoolboy in the girls locker room. When she had her back turned away from the door, he entered and closed the door with a loud click, locking it behind him. "You shouldn't be in here," his deep voice sounded in the room. Elric hid in the shadows covering the doorway, only his spotless white shoes shone...

ooc :: Ana is still wearing her pink gown from before. Elric is wearing all white, down to his socks and shoes. Hope this is okay.

RomanReloaded

Bookworm

User ImageUser Image

A deep voice resonated throughout the small office. Winnie jumped slightly, startled by it's powerful nature. She looked toward the door, a man, covered by shadows, but clearly dressed in white. A nervous smile crawled across her lips. "I-I uh... I'm sorry," Winnie stood up from the chair and put down the papers she had in her hands. She crossed her arms in front of her chest and sighed. "You're probably looking for a good explanation as to why I'm in here, huh?"

The man was making her completely nervous. He was tall, regal looking, and in his pure white outfit, made her look like she was snow that'd been peed on. She stepped around to the front of the desk and leaned on it, still trying to be polite, but acting slightly out of nerve.
                                                  "Well, I-I'll tell you why," She said, stepping away from the desk. "A friend of mine, a-a good friend, she was trying to send a love letter to a man on the council, but uh, lo-and-behold, she put down the wrong address." The brunette laughed nervously. She was trying to sound and act natural, but the girl wasn't a liar. She basically couldn't lie. Her skills were awful, if she made it out tonight, she'd have to find someone who could. "You understand, yeah?"

COMPANY: elric
FEELING: startled
WEARING: [x]
OOC: kind of short, did my best.

AmarisTScott

Lonely Explorer

User Image

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

____: why do i still D R E A M of you, why do you still C O M E

____: is it to remind me of the E V I L things i've D O N E

xxxx"Yes, this is what took me so long. It wasn't at all the fact that I started getting ready like, half an hour ago." She laughed. "Although I do feel a bit underdressed." Logan said, looking around at the beautiful gowns the ladies were wearing. She didn't have time to dwell on her fashion choices before Curtis was talking about some chocolate covered raisins, speaking about them in a disgusted manner. Trying not to laugh, she replied quickly before he flicked it away. "The nerve of some people." Once she heard the reaction from the middle of the floor, her poker face broke and she burst into laughter. Ignoring the strange looks she'd received from a few people standing near them, Logan followed CJ across the ballroom and soon they were standing by beautiful ceiling-to-floor windows.

Logan turned away from the crowd and out into the town, where usually there would be lights everywhere. But tonight it was minimal, since everyone in town was here. She sighed and began to speak quietly, so only CJ could hear her. "Do you ever wonder what it's like outside? There's got to be more than this town. Why aren't we allowed to leave?" Logan looked up at Curtis, her eyes pleading for an explanation. Logan was always curious about things like this, even when she shouldn't be. She knew that this definitely wasn't the place to be asking such questions, but she just had to know, and Curtis was the only one she could trust to tell her.

Company: Curtis
                                                      Outfit: here
                                                      OOC:hope this was okay!!

Setsuna Mitzukai

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items