Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHERE → GYM
                                                                              WITH → LULU
                                                                              OUTFIT → [x]
                                                                              LISTENING TO → ALT J//TESSELLATE

The deliciously creepy sound of Alt J poured out of Aiden's earbuds, lulling him into a workout trance as he finished up his last reps for the week; today's assignment included the bench press, chin-ups and deadlifts. During the wrestling season, his training focused on building and maintaining strength. The sport kept him busy nearly every day of the week. If it wasn't practice or workouts occupying his time after classes, the team competed against another school every 2 weeks, and in larger tournaments monthly. But he did enjoy wrestling, or more accurately the workouts. He might not always have the answers for his schoolwork, but his body hadn't let him down yet. It was one thing in his life he could always control. The more he tried the more results he got, which was more than he could say for most other areas in his life.

Thoughts wandering, Aiden thought back to the letter he'd received from his father earlier in the week. Captain Collins had been promoted to his current position, commandeering a U.S. Navy cruiser, just before Aiden began high school. It was what ultimately led to his enrolling in Morewood. The letters came every few weeks and contained some spending money along with the standard words of parental concern. Aiden's father wanted nothing short of perfection out of his son, which meant he was expected to perform in sports as well as schoolwork. And that sucked for Aiden, because he was more of a B-average student, and doing well in school was hard enough without his demanding extracurriculars. His father just didn't understand how much pressure he was under. He really did want to make his father proud, he was Aiden's only parent after all, but sometimes it felt like he would never be able to.

That frustration was what fueled him on, although he really didn't need the extra motivation. What should have been a 45-minute workout ended up being much closer to an hour and a half. Aiden put the dumbbells he had been using back on their rack and toweled off some of the sweat that had gathered on his face and neck. He was just getting started on some post-workout stretches, when he caught a glimpse of his... of Lulu. He didn't know what to call her. They weren't really friends, as much as he would've liked to be. She was a senoir, a party girl who seemed to have all the hookups, and she could skate, which Aiden found extremely attractive. And of course she was stunning, probably didn’t even have to try. There wasn't a thing about her that he would change, except that she evidently had no real interest in Aiden. Sure, she threw him a bone every so often, like the wink she was giving him now. Or was that just to get his attention?

They were meeting at the gym for a reason after all. That reason being so he that he could buy another dime off of her, which would probably last him a few weeks at least. It almost embarrassed him that he was such a lightweight when he smoked weed, but even if he wanted to, Aiden couldn't smoke that often. It messed with his training and gave him the munchies like hell. So not what he needed, not to mention the occasional drug tests that the school had started requiring for athletes. But it definitely helped him to relax, and it gave him a reason to keep seeing Lulu. Maybe he had mommy issues - like not having one - or maybe he was just terminally horny, but whatever it was, it made him crave female attention. Which is probably why he got so little of it.

Aiden watched, maybe a little too closely, as Lulu walked away from him and then bent down to grab her things. He could appreciate a nice a**, and hers was one of the nicest he'd seen around school. Must have been the squats. When she stood back up and caught him staring, he quickly averted his eyes and tried to focus again on getting a good stretch. He was facing away from her with his arms over his head when he felt her jab him in the side. Annoyingly, he let out a startled noise. When she sidled up to him, he was stunned into stillness. He felt his groin stir as she slid her hand in his shorts pocket, and then the lightest touch of her lips to his ear as she teased, "You need to work on your obliques, babe." Then she jabbed him in his side again, and left him standing there in slight shock.

"Thanks..." was all he could think to say as she walked away without a backward glance into the women’s locker room. Thankfully, his phone alerted Aiden that he had received a text message, a welcome distraction from the slow-moving train wreck of his social life. And the ultimate question, would he ever get laid?

From: Aasha
                                                                              [[ drinks later? no karaoke. at all. ]]

Aiden considered Aasha his closest friend at Morewood. They bonded over their shared love of fitness, their similarly strict parents, and the fact that they were underdogs who tried and mostly failed to break the idiotic stereotypes that plagued high school - or to ignore them at least.

To: Aasha
                                                                              [[ just need to shower, then i'm all yours ]]

Aiden texted back as he tossed his gym bag over his shoulder and headed out. "A ******** cold shower."

I ain't got many friends left to talk to
No one's around when I'm in trouble
You know I'd do anything for you
Stay the night but keep it undercover

OOC: Holy posting anxiety.
And my internet crashed the first time I tried. Dx

Tipsy Tipper

User Image
User Image

Legs burning from the lactic acid build up, Teddy pushed himself harder up the hill. There was nothing like a good trail run after classes, especially after the conversation he'd had with coach that morning. His hamstrings practically on fire, Teddy made his way to the top of the hill. Time. Sliding open his phone, he pulled up his running app. His fastest mile had been just under six minutes and the full run totaled to about six miles. Jogging off the residual soreness, he made his way down the hill, mulling over his previous conversation with coach.

"Théodore, you know the rules. We can't afford to lose you from the team but if you don't pick up your grades in calculus and US history, we're going to have to bench you," the old man whispered.

"Coach, you know me! I'll get them back up in a few weeks. I've never let you down before, have I?" He replied, trying to play off the sudden panic.

"Teddy. I'm serious this time. The principal wants to cut you! Get your grades up. You have until the end of the month."

Teddy sighed, nearing the end of his run. The boy stopped alongside a sleek black Lexus and began stretching. He'd nearly failed his last calculus exam, meaning he'd need at least a B + to reach the academic requirement on the next exam and his US History teacher had an out for him because he couldn't stay awake in the class. About to slam his fist on the roof of his car, he stopped at the sound of an incoming text.

TEXT MSG
                                                          TO: TEDDY FROM: LOU
                                                          MSG: sup big butt? i'm about ready for second lunch.
                                                          meet me out the front of the gym in twenty-ish?
                                                          also, le chique tonight?

s**t. He'd totally forgotten about grabbing a bite to eat with Lou. Plus the cell service out here was crappy as hell. Tossing his phone in the front seat, he didn't even bother trying to text back. The trails weren't far from campus. He could definitely make it home and to the gym in twenty minutes. If anything, the challenge was more than enough to get him racing home.

Haphazardly parking his car, Teddy quickly showered and threw on a fresh pair of clothes. Knowing how much Lou hated waiting, part of the boy wanted to take his time getting to the gym. He smirked, running through the options in his mind to piss the girl off but grabbed his car keys anyways. She probably wouldn't speak to him for the rest of the night if he showed up any later. Finally giving in, he texted the girl before she had a cow about him being late.

TEXT MSG
                                                          TO: LOU FROM: TEDDY
                                                          MSG: hey big girl<3 i'm heading over now. and don't worry, i'm driving.

Pulling up in front of the gym, Teddy rolled down his windows to whistle at his friend. His eyes scanning her from head to toe, he called out to the girl, "Hey foxy lady, looking for a hot date?" Yup, she'd definitely worked out today. Eyeing her legs just once more, he smirked at the girl and continued, "Hm, it's kind of chilly to be wearing a dress today. Trying to impress someone? Little ol' me, maybe?" Unable to contain his laughter, Teddy snickered. Finally unlocking the door for his friend, Teddy motioned for her to join him while making a huge deal about turning on the seat warmers.

"So I was thinking Dexter's," he said, making his way to the pizzeria before Lulu had any real say in the matter. "I could use some comfort food about now. Coach threatened to kick me off the team for almost failing the last calc exam. He's giving me a month to bring up my grades or I'm getting benched," he continued nonchalantly as he pulled into the parking space. Pulling his keys out of the ignition he sighed heavily. There was no way he'd be able to pull his grades up in time. "So, Le Chique after second lunch/ dinner?" he asked, moving onto a different subject.

»» company :: Lulu »» location :: His car »» wearing :: xx

Dapper Dabbler

User Image

User Image

xxxFreddie jogged up the stairs to the third floor and unlocked his apartment door. Pushing it open, he called out. “Mom?” There was no answer. He set his backpack down and took his shoes off next to the door before walking through the house. Freddie's father usually worked til five so he wouldn't be home and he figured his mother was at an appointment or went to the store to pick something up. The family cat, Ferguson, came up and rubbed himself against Freddie's leg. Leaning down he pet the cat. “Guess it's just you and me buddy.

After going back into the entryway and picking up his backpack he sat at the desk in his room and sighed. His senior year. It was only two weeks in and he already had so much homework. He didn't mind that so much as he'd have to audition for the senior play. While he usually did lighting and sound he was required to audition seeing that it was a senior play, a musical no less.

Freddie despised singing in front of people. Freddie didn't think he was terrible but he was definitely afraid of what others would think. While usually carefree about what people thought about him, singing and music was his passion and he really didn't want to hear that someone didn't like him for it so he usually sang to himself.

Humming, he spun in his swivel chair trying to keep the thought off of his mind. His phone lit up saying he had a message from Poppy and he almost fell of the chair from trying to stop so quickly. He picked up the phone and messed with his hair nervously. It was a group invite to the local hangout, Le Chique. Smiling, he got up and took a quick shower, got dressed, and played with his hair. He left the bathroom and his mother coughed as she passed by him. “Cologne? I thought you didn't like that stuff.

Well you got it for me I may as well use it.” He laughed lightly, “is it alright that I go to Le Chique?” He bounced from one foot to the other, ready to go. He really wasn't obligated to ask but he thought he'd be polite.

As soon as you do the dishes for your poor old mom.

Mom!” He rolled his eyes, grinning.

Alright, alright. She'll manage even if she did get you cookie dough ice cream at the store. Have fun Baby.” She kissed his forehead and he thanked her and went back into his room.

He checked his phone for any new messages. So far, nothing so he figured he'd text back now.

To: Poppy

Pressing send, he grabbed his light hoodie from the closet and picked up a messenger bag that was filled with crap he liked to lug around including his lyrics, his harmonica, pens, pencils, crossword pages, loose homework he could work on, etc. He passed his mom on the way out, kissed her cheek, got on his shoes, and grabbed his keys before opening the door. Freddie headed downstairs and out to his car before heading out to Le Chique.

At the hangout, Freddie scanned the small crowd that started gathering after school for his best friends; Fia and Connor were supposed to be here as well according to the text recipients. It took a few seconds of searching before he spotted her blonde hair in the light crowd. He came up to her and gave her a smile and opened his mouth to speak before noticing Ryder was there. He closed his mouth and gave a less enthusiastic, more confused smile to the popular girl. "Oh. H-hi Ryder. How are you today?"

OOC: this is a temporary layout, a prettier one to come.

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image
                                                  Where In the Art Stuido >> Her Dorm >>Gringe Books
                                                  With Me, myself, and a painting of a tiger.
                                                  Mood Relaxed, and a little lost in her own world.
                                                  Attire Click Me
                                                  Relations No, me...
                                                  OOC...

The room was deftly quiet, only the sounds of a brush tip scrapping against an unprimed canvas could be heard, along with a girls grumbled swears as glared at the canvas in front of her. How she hated painting on anything that wasn’t Mason, or Gesso board, or something that wasn’t primed. To her it was a waste of both paint and time, but her art teacher had insisted that every artist should know the ins and outs of stretching and priming their own canvas. She supposed he had a point but she doubted she would ever need to use the information since the Red head, was already stuck in her ways. Once her canvas was primed she set it to the slide onto a stool in front of another easel, one that held the half-finished skeleton of her latest assignment, a portrait of her favorite animal. “Ello beauty, did you miss me?” She interrupted the silence, talking to herself as much as to the canvas, which was something she had a tendency to do when no one was around. The painting in front of her, of course didn’t talk back, her eyes trailing along the outline of a tiger. Tigers weren’t Lex’s favorite animal, there was always something intriguing about them, and she thought instantly that it would be fun to paint, though the moment she broke out her size double zero paint brush, whose bristles were barely larger than a few clumped hairs, she was seriously regretting her decision. She debated on just using a larger brush, detail be damned, but when it came to her art she was after all a perfectionist. So instead she sucked it up, “Time to get down to bussiness, to defeat, the huns...” She chirped, giggling at herself as she began to work on the intricate details of the tiger’s fur, losing herself in the world of her paint.

It was some time later, a hour or so before she was jarred back to reality, the sound of her phone vibrating against the metal desktop it sat upon filled the silence of the room. “Freaky flying monkeys, that scared the bejebbies out of me! Shaking her head, as if to revitalize her senses she took a look at whatever notice it was that decided to interrupt her work. Just a blanket post notifying everyone that Le Chique was offering Karaoke, and half priced drinks and appetizers or something along those lines. The girl scrunched her nose wondering if she should bother with going to such an event. Truth be told she’d be perfectly happy spending the remainder of the night finishing off her painting, maybe hunkering down with a good book, and maybe sharing a pint of ice cream with her bestie Eva. Then again, she’d learned a long time ago that with Eva as a friend there was rarely such a thing as a quiet night indoors, and truth be told Lexi reveled in it. There were plenty of things the girl would never do on her own but after coming to this school and forming bonds of friendship with people like Eva, Beau, Landon, and Kenna, she found herself constantly experiencing new things and slowly she was starting to break out of her shell. She wondered if any of them would be partaking in the events that evening or if they would opt out, and decide to do something else. Either way she knew it wouldn’t take much convincing for any of them to drag her to whatever outing they saw fit. Taking one last look at her painting she sighed, knowing she had accomplished a decent amount in such a short time, and even though she hated leaving in the middle of a piece of work she knew she had other things to do, and it would be there waiting for her tomorrow. “Until we meet again ma chere .” She said, removing the canvas from its spot on the easel and moving it to the wall where it could dry in peace without anyone else trying to move it to use the easel. It was one of her pet peeves, that sometimes they shared they classroom with different art classes, like a drawing class that had a tendency to move paintings that were left behind, not realizing that oil paints took approximately three days to dry to the touch, and by the next morning she would return to fingerprints ruining her work.

She took the time to delicately clean her brushes and throw away the giant pile of blue shop towels she’d gone through, and left the art studio behind, heading to her single dorm room. A room her mother grudgingly had paid a little extra for to ensure that Lex would stay in moderate comfort not having to share any of her private and personal moments with a complete stranger. Though now looking back Lex wouldn’t have minded if she had to share a room with Eva or Kenna but she doubted she would have been lucky enough to be landed with either girl. Besides even if she had to share a room with someone else, she doubted her room-mate would look fondly on the fact that there were dozens of canvas’ strewn along the wall, stacked against each other. Some finished paintings, some half-composed and forgotten about and of course a plethora of blank boards just waiting for her to sink her teeth into. Pausing by the full length mirror Lex caught a glimpse of her reflection. She stuck her tongue out at her mirror self, chastising her reflection for the streaks of paint that she had managed to get on her face and arms. “How do you always manage to get so messy? You even wore an apron this time!” She knew most of the streaks would come out with a good scrub of hot water and murphy’s oil soap, but she had used a lot of turquoise and a little bit of both pthalo-green and blue for the water, and as she had learned from experience blues were the hardest color to wash out. They stained her skin, her brushes, and her clothes.

Pulling out her phone once more she decided to text her friends to see if anyone had any plans for the night. She hated sending mass text messages, even if she was saying the same thing to a large group of people, but she did it anyway knowing that it was more convenient than sending a dozen of the same message.

To: Eva, Beau, Kenna, Landon, Sammy From: Lexi
                                                  What’s everyone doing tonight?
                                                  Karokee and ½ priced drinks at Le Chique
                                                  Or skipping out?
                                                  I’ll be at the bookstore if anyone wants to keep me company while plans are made.

Lex hit send, then jumped into the shower, scrubbing the grim of the day and as much of the paint residue that she could manage off her body. Once finished she threw on a comfortable pair of red jeans, and a grey slightly loose fitting shirt. She took down her hair, which she had pulled into a tight bun on top of her head to keep from getting wet in the shower, allowing her mess of red curls to fall around her face and shoulders. She ran her hand through the red strands, shaking her head a little allowing them to fall where they may, then headed out the door, and headed in the direction of Gringe Books. Once there she immediately began to peruse the aisles, brown eyes on the lookout for her next good read, as she awaited the arrival or texts of her friends.

keepin it katty
                                                  Oh Keroberos
                                                  Angelus Vindemia

Adorable Faun

User Image

User Image

「 . WHO mom >> hugo
                            「 . WHAT outfit
                            「 . WHERE home >> school

Days like this were the Queen's favorite days. Fridays. Fridays in the north, to be precise, as it would start to chill at night, and Spencer loved the cold. Her mother did also, one of the things they shared in common. Currently, the platinum blonde was in her room. She had skipped out of class early to make it home to change, then make it back a little before five so she could bother Hugo some. He was always her favorite boy to bother. Stripping out of her school uniform, and tossing it aside uselessly, she walked into her closet in her lingerie and mused through her hangars and drawers. Spencer owned mostly black, a color that looked killer on her, though there were pops of color here and there. As she strolled through her closet, she would grab a hangar and stick it on her wrist if it was something she wanted to wear, then toss it on the floor behind her if she found something better. One of the cleaning ladies would come clean it later.

Finally decided, she slipped into her outfit, musing over her reflection in the huge ceiling to floor mirror before skipping out of her closet. As she passed the section of shoes, she grabbed her little boots and threw them on her bed to put on later. First, she needed to put on her jewelry. Most of it was from Hugo, lavish presents here and there, both apology ones, and holiday ones. She could probably open her own jewelry store if she wanted to. Running her hand over all her accessories, she settled on a few and put them all on. A necklace from her "father", a pair of earrings she had bought, and a beautiful bracelet Hugo had given her. Walking over to her bed, she reached for her shoes, but diverted when she heard her phone go off. It was Ryder, since everyone who meant something in her phone had a special ringtone, she knew who texted her before looking at the screen. Before she could unlock the screen, a reply from Lou came as well, must be a group chat. Spencer typed in her reply and added Kat and Summer to the chain.

User Image

And with that, she slipped on her shoes and left her room, snatching her purse full of goodies as she passed it.

The school was about a ten minute drive from Spencer's house, the longest part of it was waiting for the old gates at her house to open so she could slip her car through them. Once at the school, she parked by the dorms, intending on seeing Hugo before anyone else. they shared so few classes. Thankfully it was a bi-week, they did not have a football game this week, but the next. Spencer walked from her car to the boys' dorms, and walked right inside like she owned the place, because let's face it, she totally does. She took the elevator up to Hugo's floor, thumbing for her key in her purse during the ride. The blonde had stolen his spare years ago, and had yet to relinquish it. Once the elevator stopped, Spencer strolled through the hallway, heels clicking against the wooden floors. When she came to Hugo's door, she didn't bother knocking, just unlocked it and slipped in. She blinked a few times when she spotted him. Shirtless, doing homework. "Why are you doing homework without a shirt on?"
                              She mumbled before walking over to his bed and dropping onto it. "Le Chique tonight, happy hour." She stated, not in a question, they both knew he'd be going even if he didn't want to.

Bashful Kitten

User Image
User Image
LOCATION - OUTSIDE DORM ROOM tab MOOD - EXCITED tab COMPANY - NO ONE SOON TO BE BEAU tab OUTFIT

• It had only taken literally forever, but classes had finally ended for the day. Had it been a somewhat ‘normal’ day, Eva would have been in the gym working out or something else equally productive, but she found herself draped over her bed with a stress ball in hand, throwing it up towards the ceiling before catching, and repeating. For once, she wasn’t in the mood to do anything that required any sort of moment, as even just throwing the ball was starting to weigh on her attention span. While she knew they’d been in classes for a couple of weeks, she still wasn’t up to par as far as her attention span for important things were concerned. She was actually pretty sure that in the time she’d spend in classes that day, she’d spent half of it staring at the wall, and the other half texting her friends whenever she thought that the teachers weren’t paying attention. Long story short, she’d been bored all through classes and it still hadn’t changed.

“Ouch!”
                                                The small had smacked her right in the middle of the forehead from her latest throw. With a pout, Eva sat up in her bed and rubbed the middle of her forehead before she let out a long sigh and looked around her room. Surely there was something to do. It was still somewhat early, but she could see if she could round up Beau and Lexi and drag them to karaoke with her later that night. Well, drag Beau and convince Lexi with the promise of mocktails on her behalf that is. There was no doubt that most of the school would be there anyway, so it shouldn’t take that much work. With the thought in mind, she stretched a hand out to grab her phone, smiling when she saw that Lexi had already beat her to the punch, including most of their friends in a group text message. Quickly, she tapped a message back out to group message before she tossed her phone onto her bed and stood and stretched languidly before scratching the top of her head. Guess that meant she had to get dressed in something other than the sweats she’d thrown on when she’d gotten home.

User Image

A large yawn escaped her as she started to dig through her closet in search of something suitable, soon settling on pretty much the norm for her after school activities. She changed into it quickly before she ran a brush through her hair and checked her reflection in her mirror, adding a bit of gloss as an afterthought before she grabbed her phone and wallet and left, whistling softly as she left her dorm in favor for another’s. She was almost positive that Beau wouldn’t just come to something like karaoke of his own free will, and that was where she came in. After all, she wasn’t just dragging him along because she wanted him there, oh no. There was a certain redhead that refused to admit that she had feelings for him, and what better way to get them to mingle and talk than in a public place? She’d, of course, have to entertain Landon, Sam, and Kenna if they chose to come with them, but that would be easy. She was pretty sure that if she just hinted to them what was going on they’d help her find a way to put them together, well, alone that was.

Now down the hallway and closer to Beau’s dorm, she started to a walk a bit faster until she was standing in front of his door and began to knock repetitively. “Teddy, Teddy, Teddy,”
                                                she called through the door as she knocked, a rather large, coy grin on her face. She didn’t even have a plan as to how to get the two of them to talk, Lexi and Beau that is, but she already felt that it was going to be a fool proof plan that would work out awesomely. That is, if both of them would actually speak instead of sitting in silence once she walked away from them. “Beaauuuu,” she whined through the door with one last knock, before she took a step away and pulled out her phone, ready to call and be even more annoying than she already had been. It really was a big question as to how he could put up with her as easily as he did.

Adorable Faun

User Image
      User Image

A slender and tall brunette was strolling from her last class towards her car. She had stayed after class for unknown reasons, reasons she preferred to leave unknown. Her math teacher certainly wasn't going to be spilling the beans. A satisfied little smirk slid onto the girl's face as she adjusted her uniform skirt. She reached into the side pocket of her backpack for her phone and opened her text messages, already planning out her evening before she knew what she was wearing, and of course her first action was to text her favorite boy toy.

User Image

Satisfied, she slid her phone back into the pocket it came from and fished out her keys. She made it to her car and slid in, taking extra care to give a little flash to a group of jocks in the parking lot, who no doubt were commenting on her after sex hair, a look she almost always had for many reasons. Taylor sped from the parking lot, heading to the home that resided right outside of town. She needed to change before she went out tonight, of course. Pulling into the drive way, she parked her car right in front of the front door, not intending on staying long. She tossed her keys on the center table in the middle of the entry way and rushed up the stairs. She didn't get too far before her mother called from the living room. "Taylor Brooks, I got another call from the principal today about you dressing inappropriately. He said one more offense and he was going to suspend you. I did not raise a whore, so stop dressing like one." By the end of her sentence, the woman had appeared at the bottom of the stair case. Taylor, half way up, glanced down at her mother with a defeated glance. "Mom, my skirt was one inch too short. Mrs. Pulitzer is just a strict old woman who needs to get laid." She said, not caring, it was true, she wasn't even dressed that badly when the old crone dragged her to see the principal. Her mother shook her head, giving a dissatisfied noise in the process, Taylor piped up before her mother could scold her. "But, I will start being more careful." And with that, the witch ran up to her room to dress in a way her mother would surely disprove of.

Not even ten minutes later, the stunning witch strolled from her room dressed to impress. She had a jacket on, covering the fact that her entire midriff was exposed, just in case she crossed paths with her mother, which thankfully did not happen. The second the girl was outside of the front door, she stripped the jacket off and tossed it into the back seat of her car. Once again, the second she slipped in, she sped off, towards downtown. Parking always sucked, so she tended to park at her mother's studio, only a few blocks away from her destination, and she didn't mind the walk. Her heels clicked on the cobblestone sidewalks as she walked, and she reached for her phone again, this time aiming to text her best friend.

User Image

Tapping send, Taylor tucked her phone back into her purse as she walked through the doors to Chique. She picked a table, one towards the back where the obnoxious voices of wanna be singers didn't reach her, but at the same time she could still see the pathetic hopefuls to make fun of them, and ordered a drink. The second it arrived she added her own special touch. Vodka. A sexy little smirk slid on her lips as she sipped her drink and awaited her friends.

Adorable Faun

User Image

User Image

◢ ⋮ __. ❛「 LOCATION ▬ ◞ her dormxx
                              ◢ ⋮ __. ❛「 COMPANY ▬ ◞ her dormxx
                              ◢ ⋮ __. ❛「 OUTFIT ▬ ◞ linkxx

Her second year at Morewood was proving just as difficult as the first. Her sister still kept her at arms length, her father reluctantly spoke to her, and her step mother hated her. Alex sighed softly as she walked towards her dorm, thinking through a way to get her sister to love her. No way had seemed to work yet. As she walked, the slender blonde smiled at the people she passed, being polite was always a virtue she possessed. Her mother always tried to make her the nicest little girl, but she was always a rebel, always breaking the rules and kissing the boys. Cooties were never a thing she believed in.

Brushing her hair back from her face, Alex made it to her dorm and slipped inside. She enjoyed the school uniform, it was cute, but she couldn't wait to get out of it and change. The second the door closed behind her, the blonde fireball was stripping off her clothes, shimmying out of her skirt, unbuttoning her blouse, tossing her flats to the side, and yanking off her stockings. Soon she was left in her little panty and bra set. Thankfully her room was on the fifth floor, and had few windows, she didn't have to worry about anyone seeing inside. Before she dressed, she reached for her phone to text her favorite girl.

User Image

Tossing the phone onto her couch, she bounced over to the closet to find a new outfit for the night. Alex had her closet organized, one side had her school clothes, and the other her less appropriate ones. She made quick work of finding a new outfit, and slipped into it quickly. As she tucked the front part of her shirt into her shorts, she skipped over to her bed to put her shoes on. The boots were her favorite little things, and she tended to wear them fairy often. Something Summer never let her live down, but she didn't really care. Pushing off the bed, the blonde girl made her way over to her accessories to pick out a few and slip them on, satisfied, she fluffed her curly blonde hair once before skipping out the door. Thankfully, Summer's dorm wasn't far from her own.

"Hey babe open up!" She yelled as she knocked on the door. She had a key, but after walking in on a naked Summer one too many times, she had started knocking. Waiting a few seconds, when she got no reply, she dug out her key and placed it in the door. "I'm coming in, please be decent!" She shouted, then jimmied her key to unlock the door. Alex was greeted with a naked Summer, as usual. She shrieked, and closed the door quickly, then dove onto the bed and buried her face in a pillow, shouting into it. "Every time!" She was laughing, of course, it wasn't that she was a prude who couldn't handle seeing naked people, she just felt rude for walking in on anyone who was naked.

Timid Sex Symbol

User Image
        User Image

A puff of flour floated up into the air as a redhead patted her hands on her apron. School had been dismissed for the day about thirty minutes ago but Fiona was still in the home economics room, baking a decent batch of sweet treats. Fiona and her blonde roommate Poppy Adams had been spending their evenings after school munching on snacks while catching up with the TV series The Walking Dead for about the past week and a half. Just incase another mini marathon would follow tonight, Fiona took it upon herself to make a few sweet treats for the duo. Just as she had finished packing up the confections, Fiona heard her phone vibrate in her purse. Pulling her phone out, she had received a text message from none other than Poppy herself. She wanted to head out to the popular teen hangout/club Le Chique with their guy pals Alfred and Connor. Fiona couldn’t refuse the invite. A smile curved up her pink tinted lips as she slid the phone to unlock and began tapping away for a reply.

To: Poppy
                            You can count me in for sure, girl!
                            I’ll head up to our room to get changed and meet you there!

Carelessly tossing her phone, the device missed her purse and started to plummet to the tile floor. “Ah! Wait, oh no!” The teen lunged forward to catch the iPhone and exhaled in relief before this time placing her phone gently back in her purse. Taking off her apron, Fiona cleaned up the small mess around her, grabbing the sweets and her purse, made it out of the classroom and headed for her dorm. Thankfully the walk between school and FIona’s dorm wasn’t too bad. It made sleeping in a lot easier for her and she didn’t really have to rush to get ready in the mornings. Of course if it wasn’t for Poppy waking her up in the mornings, Fiona would probably sleep through at least her first class. The redhead thought about how she ought to make a better effort on waking up on time but quickly disregarded the thought after reaching the door to her dorm.

Once inside, Fiona tossed her purse on her bed, pulled her red tresses out of the messy ponytail it was thrown in, and swung open her closet door to pick out an outfit. Evenings were usually spent indoors with friends, movies, and snacks so it was somewhat of a rare occurrence for Fiona to go out, even if it wasn’t anything fancy, she still wanted to look cute. Totally not for the fact that Poppy had invited their friend and Fiona’s crush, Connor. Nope. Oh, but it wouldn’t hurt to try and put a little effort in her wardrobe to maybe get his attention.

A light teal flower and laced crop top, white lace shorts and teal colored flats were her outfit of choice. Cute, but nothing too flashy or fancy. She livened up the color palette with a coral colored clutch and earrings. The outfit as also accompanied by a shell pendant necklace Fiona always wore; it was a gift from her grandfather when she was younger. Fiona’s red hair cascaded down her shoulders in loose curls as she usually wore it and she gave herself a quick glance in the girls’ full length mirror. Happy with what she saw, Fiona made her way out of the dorm at towards Le Chique.

The popular hangout spot was slowly starting to fill with teens all from around the campus, even some locals. It only took Fiona few moments before spotting the back of her good friend Freddie at a nearby table. Happily walking over, she gave the male a soft pat on the back. There was a point in time where Fiona had a thing for Freddie but learned fairly fast that there was only one girl in his eyes and it was their friend Poppy. She never really mentioned those feelings to any of her friends and decided to leave things be and move on with her life. “Hey, Freddie, how are yo--” The female paused as she noticed a dark haired female sitting across from Poppy. It was Ryder Hullings. Her expression fell flat as she looked at the other female. The two didn’t get along. There was a feeling of tension when the girls were around each other or made eye contact. Fiona stood in silence for a minute before looking back over to Freddie, whom she was standing next to. “How are you?” She finished her sentence before waving happily at her roommate. “Hey, Pops! Sorry I took a little longer than I expected.” She laughed lightly before flickering her gaze over at Ryder. “Hi, Ryder.” Fiona mused, doing her best to muster up a friendly tone for the popular girl. “Connor hasn’t showed up yet?” The redhead asked casually as she looked around the dimly lit room.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LOCATION ◞ Le Chique xxx WEARING here xxx WITH ◞ Freddie, Poppy, and Ryder

keepin it katty's Significant Otter

Profitable Lover

Hugo lived a very orderly life, something he had done since he was a young boy. Routines made sure nothing was ever forgotten. Today was just like any other day, up at seven am, run, shower, school, clubs (student government today), shower and homework. He found himself sitting at his desk, working on the paper that was assigned in history, wearing only a pair of simple jogging pants. In his family school always came before anything else, and while the boy didn't take it quite as seriously as his twin, he did believe that the road to success was getting into a good university, which meant good grades.

The buzz of his cellphone on the hard wood of his desk brought him out of a research induced trance. Looking down at the iphone, Hugo scooped it up, swiping his finger across the screen to open it. Mocktails and food. Probably karaoke too if it was at Le Chique. Sounded like a total drag, but there would be lots of girls there.

TO: HASSAN, TEDDY, JACE, TATE, TYSON
                                  Only if we spike them. I'll be there

He threw his phone on his bed and went back to his homework in an attempt to continue on the train of thought prior to being interrupted. His attempt failed almost as soon as he began typing when a familiar blonde walked through his door. Spencer Shane. Hugo let out a deep sigh as she began speaking, of course she managed to get herself a key to his room. His dark eyes studied her as she made her way around his room, asking questions and talking about Le Chique before sprawling on his bed. Again, typical Spencer, coming in and owning the place

Getting up from his chair Hugo made his way to his closet, picking out some clothes before turning to the girl on his bed "Don't pretend like you don't like it" he said with a laugh, pulling the shirt over his head "Hassan is going to be there as well. We'll stop and grab Char on our way. Lord knows she needs to leave her room" he laughed again before stepping into his on suit bathroom so he could finish pulling his clothes on. When he was done, he walked to his bed, pulling his phone out from under his best friend and slipping it into his pocket "are you ready m'dear?" he asked, pulling the girl up and pushing her out the door.

Char's dorm wasn't to far from his, only a few minutes walk and it wasn't long before he and Spencer were standing in front of her door "You don't happen to have a key for this room do you?" he joked. Hugo politely knocked on the door before grabbing the handle and twisting it and as usual, the door opened. They wouldn't need a key after all. "Char?" he called, poking his head in before opening the door completely "We're going to Le Clique and you are coming with us" he stated when he finally saw the small frame of his little sister

Tipsy Tipper

User Image

"Zachary Taylor, Millard Fillmore, Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, Abe Lincoln," Abby muttered to herself. She was doing her best to memorize the forty four presidents of the United States in order of their occupancy of the white house. Abigail shifted under the weight of her three textbooks as she rounded the corner past the gym. She'd spent the past hour or so after school in the library, creating problem sets for her next tutoring session with Tate. No matter how much time she spend preparing, his very presence made her turn into a bowl of jello. Just the thought of him caused everything to become fuzzy. She could feel her heart thump in her ears and face boil over by just recounting their past tutoring session. "Why can't he just stare at the papers I give him?" she mentally whined.

Shaking the thought out of her head she managed to snap out of it, just in time to walk into Aiden Collins. He was another one of those ridiculously good looking guys at Morewood who managed to turn her into a babbling three year old. "Eeeek," she managed to squeal before her face collided with his chest and accidentally jammed her textbooks into his stomach. The impact sent the small girl backwards, onto the floor and nearly knocked the wind out of her classmate.

"Hey! Are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

Abby shook her head, rubbing the side of her face. "OH yeah. I'm good! I'm fine. Oh my god. I am so sorry. I'm so sorry for bumping into you. I'm a complete idiot," she panicked.

"No worries. You don't need to be worried about me. I've been knocked out harder during wrestling matches. Are YOU okay?" Aiden asked, as he knelt down beside Abby to help her back to her feet. "Hey, aren't you that girl who always answers all the questions in English class?"

Abby froze in place as Aiden placed his hand on the small of her back. Grabbing her hand with his free hand, he basically picked her small frame off the ground. "Did Aiden Collins really just pick me up and then tell me he's noticed me in class before?" she wondered. Suddenly feeling extremely self conscious, Abby turned her face towards the ground. She could feel her face glowing red hot, heat radiating all the way up to her ears. Fumbling around with her shirt, she tried her best to play off her nervousness.

"Oh! Yeah, I'm fine. Just peachy. I, uhm, I'm Abby. You're Aiden, right?" she answered, combing through her hair and rubbing the back of her scorching neck.

"Yeah," he said, pausing. Before he could continue his thought, Abby reached down, picked up her textbooks, and nervously strung together another apology.

"Well.SorryIhopeyou'reokay,butIhavetogo!IguessI'llseeyouinclasssometime!" she chimed. Hastily backing away from the boy, she turned on her heels, headed for the dorms, and quickly texted her best friend.

TEXT MSG
                                                    To: Dayna From: Abby
                                                    MSG: You will not believe who I just bumped
                                                    into. I'm so embarrassed. He. Picked. Me. Off. The
                                                    Ground. I'm sweating and having hot flashes. I'm
                                                    heading over to your place stat.

Just as she finished her text, like clockwork, her phone rang. "Hey mom," she answered. It was her mother's regular checking in on her supposedly on-the-verge-of-becoming-rebellious daughter. "Yes, mom. I told you I finished that english assignment early last week. I handed it in like three days ago! What? No, I'll probably head to Dayna's and watch a movie or something," she half whined. For some reason her mother was of the impression that Abby was going to spend her Friday night having drunken orgies. "Mom, are you kidding me? Tate would never look at me that way! I just tutor him. It's part of being in the honor society." Obligingly she listened to her mother recount her own high school experiences and shower Abby with advice. Having almost tuned her mother out, she made her way to own dorm, changed, and trekked down the hallway to the elevator.

Lingering by a poster for sky diving next weekend, she pulled it off the wall and crumpled it into her pocket. How she would get away with paying for the fees without her mother knowing, she had yet to plot. Her father would have helped, maybe even joined her, if he was here. But no, he was in God knows where middle of South America doing some work for National Geographic. Abby sighed, completely forgetting that she was still on the phone with her mom. "What, no! I wasn't sighing at your advice. I would never mom. I just... miss dad a little," she muttered. As soon as the words were out of her mouth, she immediately regretted them. "No, mom. I didn't mean it like that! I love you more than anything in the world. What? Yeah, I'll talk to you later. I'm about to get into the elevator anyways. Love you, bye," she replied and sighed. It was amazing how much her mother had to say to the girl even though they spoke so often. Abby wasn't even sure if she could talk to her best friend as much as her mother did.

Unlocking her bike, Abby made her way to Dayna's house. Unlike some of the students at Morewood, she didn't have the pleasure of owning a car. There really was absolutely no way her overprotective mother would ever let her have one just to drive to Dayna's anyways. The ride was short and Abby could probably do it with her eyes closed at this point. She leaned her bike against the tree outside and made her way to the front door. She rapped her knuckles against the door before pushing it open. "Dayna?" she called out. They almost always left the door open - something her paranoid mother would never let happen in their own house.

» ❦ «

▸▸▸ location: Dayna's house ▸▸▸ company: Dayna ▸▸▸ currently wearing:

Bashful Kitten

User Image
                        User Image
                                                                    location ⊹_⋮aiden's dorm_with ⊹_⋮no one _wearing ⊹_⋮xxx
                                                                  • Kenna sighed happily as she stretched herself into a split, taking advantage of the fact that there was absolutely no one in the room where the gymnasts normally met. She was sure that there probably we’re any gymnasts even thinking about getting limber for the season coming up in the next couple of months, but she was entirely too excited. Throughout the day, she’d been thinking of starting practice on a new routine for the uneven bars and mat, even going so far as to sneak her earbuds into her ears to go through music in the middle of her math class. Not that her teacher had really been paying attention, as it seemed that to her pre-calculus was just the bee’s knees. Kenna definitely begged to differ. A sudden buzzing sound to her left shook her from her thoughts and the blonde reached out and patted around for her phone before she grabbed it and held it up curiously, smiling when she saw that it was a text from Lexi. She typed back an affirmative to the girl before she maneuvered herself out of her split and sat cross legged on the floor, reading down the list of names of the people she’d texted. A night with them was bound to be exciting! Of course, there were a couple of people that would need an extra push.

With the thought, she scrolled down her contacts and tapped before she held the phone to her ear and folded pulled her knees to her chest, smiling brightly when the sound of her friend’s voice came over the phone. “Sammy! Are you going to karaoke?”
                                                                    she asked without waiting for his return of the greeting, already too excited for the thought of spending a fun night with her friends, and hopefully convincing a few of them to get up and sing with her. After all, karaoke was meant to be silly and enjoyed, right? “Whaddya mean no? Of course you’re coming Sam!” she said with a pout at his negative, rolling her eyes at his excuse. Work outs, please. “You’re worse than Aiden. You can’t work out all night Sam. Plus, if Aiden comes you have no excuse,” she continued, another smile slipping onto her features at the thought of their mutual friend. Kenna personally felt that both of them worked out entirely too much, but the results she definitely was not going to argue with. Both of them were attractive, but in her mind, Aiden took the cake.

A light blush settled over her features as she sighed, blinking when Sam called her name. “Oops, sorry Sam! Anyway, you don’t have a choice so go get dressed,”
                                                                    she finished and hung up before he could say no again. Now with Aiden on her mind, she sent the male a quick text hoping and praying that it wouldn’t convey just how much she wanted to see him. He really was completely unaware of her crush on him, and she was hoping that she could keep it that way for a long time as it was clear that he wasn’t even the slightest bit interested in her. Which, made sense. There were so many pretty girls running around Morewood she was really surprised that the male population didn’t have boners a majority of the time. Or at least, when she’d been moving in that’s what her mother had said. Then again, anything that woman said needed to be taken worth a grain of salt. Kenna snorted silently at the thought of her mother and stood up, sending the text as she did so. She then ambled over to where she’d dropped her stuff and grabbed her back pack and left the room and then the building, heading towards the dorms.

User Image

After the short trek to the dorms, Kenna entered the building and headed for the elevators, getting on and going up to her studio in record time. Now in her own room, and tossed her back pack onto her desk and plugged her phone into its charger before stripping and making her way over to her bathroom to take a quick shower. In record time she was out, dressed, and on her way to Aiden’s dorm to make sure that he was indeed going to Le Chique with them that night. Humming a soft tune under her breath, Kenna made her way out of her dorm and towards Aiden’s, hoping that she’d catch him before he left to go do whatever he was for the night. “Ohh Aiden,”
                                                                    she sang once she neared his dorm and knocked on the door. “Come out, come out wherever you are ~”/

User ImageUser Image
                                                    POISON IN OUR VEINS ,
                                                        BUT WE ↘↘ DON'T EVEN CARE.

CANDLES DRIPPIN ' ON YOUR BODY,
                                                              XXX
                                                              BABY THIS AIN'T TRUTH OR DARE.

No football practice today, but still, Beau followed through his usual routine, having hopped into the shower. It didn’t take him long to get clean and ready. Once he was finished, the boy reached out for a clean towel and wrapped it around his waist, before stepping out. It was nice having his own place. Beau was glad that was including in his football scholarship. It wasn’t the nicest place they offered by any means, but that was completely fine by him. He didn’t need much.

The boy walked out into his room, feeling his stomach vibrate in hunger. Crouched low to the ground, Beau peered into his mini fridge. As his stomach grumbled yet again, a subtle sigh slipped from his mouth. Aside from a few water bottles and other useless items, it was practically empty. He had to remember to go to the store and pick up some snacks or whatever to store away in his room. Sure, he had eaten lunch not too long before but it went without saying, Beau was a pretty big guy, and he had an appetite to match. With that, he swung the door closed and stood back up.

He hadn’t been home for too long. School had only let out about half an hour ago. It was times like this that living at home was that much more convenient. There were plenty of things that Beau could do on his own, but cooking wasn’t one of them.

Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Beau pulled it out to check it. It was Lexi who sent out a group message.

TO: LEXI
                                                    I'm going to the store.

He clicked the send button before jamming the phone back into his pocket. Brief and to the point. It was actually a common joke that he was a “terrible texter.” Honestly, he didn’t really understand what that meant.. Something about not using emojis or the sort? He didn’t know. Unlike most teenagers his age, Beau wasn’t half as consumed with his phone as most were. Then again, he didn’t talk much either. To be honest, he wouldn’t mind, even enjoy backpacking for a year alone, and without one.

Soon after, he heard a knock. His blue eyes shifted towards the door. It didn’t take long however to tell who it was. “Teddy, Teddy, Teddy.” Aside from the familiar voice, it was pretty obvious who it was. There was only one person who really called her that.. Unfortunately. He did have it mind to maybe put on some clothes before answering, but at the rate she was pounding and calling his name, he just shrugged and headed over to the door. Beau opened the door, holding his towel around his waist with the other hand. Beau didn’t really say anything much. He never did. He only looked at her with his normal gaze.

“Yes?”

OOC : i'm sorry this is so awful o;

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image
                                                            “I hate school,” Tate groaned, slumping his head onto his cool desk at the end of his history class. It was only two weeks into the school year and already he got his first D on an English reflection, a F on a history pop quiz, and an C on his math problem set. The only thing he has going for him is his A in music. Everything else is already either failing or on the verge of failing. So obviously Tate is not the model student. In fact, at the moment he was trapped after school, because his history teacher mentioned wanting to meet with him to review some material. “Screw school,” Tate muttered before sitting up and shining his best smile at his history teacher.

”Tate. Glad you showed. Now I am a little concerned about your grades and the path they are heading this early on in the school year. Do you have any reasons for this struggle? If so, please tell me and let me know how I can help you.”

“Um… I think I’m just going through a really tough time with my dog… he um… he,” Tate willed his eyes to start watering before he continued, “He was only eight years old. He really should have had more time on earth. He was always there for me and I think his absence has really affected me and my schoolwork. I’m really sorry about that. I am trying, I swear. It’s just my heart feels so heavy and I just really hope that Scotty, my dog, is in a happier place. But I mean I don’t know. How can we know what happens after death? Right? It’s all a mystery and his death has really affected me. It’s making me think. Which takes me away from my studies. And I’m sorry again that I haven’t been doing well. My mind is just filled with stuff and I haven’t even had time to properly grieve, because my mum wanted me to head straight back to school. I couldn’t even go to England to see his funeral.” His teacher handed Tate a Kleenex and he smiled in response. “Thank you.” She rubbed his back, sniffled, and nodded her head. “I understand. No one should ever go through the pain of losing a loved one. I’m truly sorry that it happened, I had no clue. Why don’t you just head on home now alright? Get some rest, I think we can think of some ways you can make up your grades.”

Tate smiled widely, “Thanks teach, by the way do you mind not mentioning any of this to my sister? She’s still in heavy denial and acting like Scotty’s passing never happened.”

“Oh of course, I understand. Now you go grieve properly.”

Tate picked up his bag, gave another smile, and waved his good bye before bolting out the door. “Maybe I should consider acting as a possible career…” He swiped out his cell and began texting a few of his contacts.
                                                            User Image

User Image

User Image

Tate noticed a few messages about meeting up at Le Chique and spiked drinks, which definitely intrigued Tate, but he decided to wait for a few responses from the three pretties he just texted before agreeing to show up for the fun. Now with all the social business done, Tate slung his backpack over his shoulder, left the school building, and walked towards his dorm.

He plopped face down into his bed, kicked off his shoes, wrestled with the covers for a moment, pulled those feisty covers over his head, took out his iPad, and began to binge watch Nashville. Though Tate only got five minutes in before he thought to himself: “This seems kind of pathetic…Yep nope, let’s be social.” Tate pushed himself out of bed, took a quick look at his hair in the mirror, grabbed his shoes, grabbed his car keys, and drove out to Dexter’s Pizzaria.

“Hi, how may I help you?”
                                                            “Yeah um… one whole pizza, half mac n’ cheese and half chicken.”
                                                            “Alright, your order will be done in around twenty minutes, hold onto this.”
                                                            “Thanks…” Tate took the stand and sat down at an empty table. Maybe somehow he might crash into someone or some people that he can talk to.

Dapper Fatcat

WHERE → COURTYARD;; DORMS
                                                                              WITH → ABBY;; KENNA
                                                                              OUTFIT → [x]
                                                                              LISTENING TO → WEEZER//BACK TO THE SHACK

As Aiden headed out of the gym, he heard the squeal of tires and turned his head to see Lulu speeding off with his teammate Teddy in the guy’s expensive car. Damn, that guy gets everything, he thought as he turned the corner and ran straight into a girl from his English Lit class. She was carrying a pile of textbooks that hit him dead in the stomach and knocked the wind out of him. When she fell from the impact, he felt like such a jerk, not to mention he was covered in sweat and her face had just bounced off of his sweaty chest. At least he was wearing a shirt.

"Hey! Are you okay?" he asked. She rattled on for a minute with apologies as he knelt down to help her up. Now he recognized her. "Hey, aren't you that girl who always answers all the questions in English class?" He remembered seeing her hanging around Fiona and Poppy a few times, but mostly from class. She had a distinct way of rambling on about certain things that Aiden found amusing, if not a little cute.

After a few seconds of awkward conversion, and the speediest long-winded goodbye he’d ever heard, she ran off, leaving him to stare after her and wonder what had just happened. “Bye,” he called out. Then he shoved his earbuds back in place and hopped on his skateboard. Kicking off a few times, he headed in the direction of his dorm where a nice long shower awaited him.

About 20 minutes later he was back home and finishing up in the shower. He made sure to scrub everything twice – a certain blonde someone was giving him a complex about his after workout smell, so he took extra care. He got out and toweled off while he casually checked himself out in the mirror. Then with the towel draped around his neck, he went to his room. Thankfully the roommates were out, so he wasn’t worried about flashing anyone. The first thing he did was pick up his phone. He ran the towel over his hair with one hand and checked his messages with the other. He had a new message from Kenna asking if he’d come out to Chique and suggesting he shower first. He laughed – she would say that – and started typing out a response.

To: Kenna Bear
                                                                              [ [ Thanks but I’m already one step ahead of you dork – ] ]

A knock at the door startled him so bad he had to play hot potato with his phone. And then he heard her voice. “Ohh Aiden. Come out, come out wherever you are.”

s**t. “One second!” he shouted from the open doorway of his room. He quickly threw on a clean pair of boxers before heading to the door. “Sorry,” he said as he swung the door open to a smiling Kenna. “I was busy taking your advice – Oh. You look good,” he commented.

“I’ll just be a minute and then we can head out,” he said as he closed the door behind her. “Make yourself at home. And, uhm, yeah. Sorry about the mess.” He lived with three other guys, so the place wasn’t the tidiest. He left her in the common area to get dressed in his room. As he was pulling on clothes, he remembered the girl from earlier. “Oh, hey!” he yelled at the closed bedroom door. “I may have accidentally given a sweaty hug to someone else today. My bad.”

When he was finished getting dressed, he sprayed a bit of cologne in the air and walked through it. “Alright,” he said as he stepped out of his bedroom. “Let’s do this.”

I ain't got many friends left to talk to
No one's around when I'm in trouble
You know I'd do anything for you
Stay the night but keep it undercover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items