Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

DAYNA SILVERMANxxxxDaughter of Charlotte La Bouff
                    xxxthere is no remedy for love but to love more

User Image
                                                            xxxDayna parked her red vespa in the driveway, took out the keys, and took off her helmet, placing it on the handle of the bike. It was kind of chilly outside and she normally parked in the garage but she decided she'd leave it out because she was planning on heading out to Le Chic in a little while anyway.

Pushing open the front door she called out for her mom. As expected, there was no answer. She took off her pleather jacket, which made her look stylishly European on the vespa and was exactly why she wore it, and tossed it and her keys on the front table. “Dallas?” She didn't expect him to be home either unless his car was inside the garage. She highly doubted it though; her mom wasn't the only one who liked going out. Dayna loved going out too but at least she and Dallas were home nearly every night. They at least stopped in once a day even if they weren't planning on being home because someone had to make sure their mother was still living there.

Dayna shook the thoughts from her head; she could always depend on her brother and that's what counted. As she walked through the house she couldn't help looking at all the pictures. Mom. Dallas. Dayna. Sometimes she wished she knew who her father was but at the same time she assumed he wasn't any good for them. Her mom did, after all, tell them about how wonderful he was when she felt up to talking about him. He was wonderful and a prince and a sweet farm boy and cool rebel with a heart of gold at the same time. All the kids knew about him was how he looked because Dallas had a picture of their dad stashed away somewhere.

More ugly thoughts? Dayna entered her room and dropped her backpack on her bed before going over to her laptop and opening it up. When itunes was loaded fully she blasted her music through the speakers so that she'd be able to hear it around the house.

There was a buzzing in her pocket and Dayna took out her phone to see who it was even though it was almost always guaranteed to be Abby. And it was. Her eyes lit up as she read the message before quickly typing back a response.

To: Abby
                                                            Was it Tate? No. Was it? Wait. Oh I don't know! Get over here! <3

Dayna threw her phone on the bed and went to her closet. She picked out a cute soft pink dress that lifted a bit when she spun. Having bought it only recently this would be the first outing with it but she absolutely loved it and couldn't wait for an occasion. Her phone buzzed again as she put on some stockings to keep warm. She picked it up and smiled. Landon.

To: Landon

She placed her phone on her bed once more and began to sing to the music. The front door opened and Dallas came in calling out hello. “Dally! I'm gonna make s'mores! Want one?” she asked her brother as she began to put the ingredients in the s'mores maker. He began to say something but someone else came in the door and her voice calling for Dayna drowned her brother out. “Abbs! I'm in the kitchen.

Her music was still playing throughout the house and she peeked around the corner, looking toward the front door. “I'm making s'moooorrrreeeesss!” Dayna said in a sing-song voice.

ooc || I do NOT know what's going on after the to and from with Abby... it won't work. Bleh.

Dapper Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHERE → DORMS tab tab WITH → COLE tab tab OUTFIT → [x] tab tab LISTENING TO → CHARLI XCX//BREAK THE RULES

Cami stared at her phone, her lips turned slightly upward with the hint of a smile, as she sat on her bed. She ran her fingers through her hair, tilted her head to better catch the light. Eyes, they were the hardest. On a scale of one to slutty, she attempted to portray herself somewhere in the middle, and the eyes usually decided the kind of photo it would be. A few more clicks of the camera – she loved the sound of a shutter, even if it was fake – and she opted for a different position, this time on her back, hair fanned out across her pillows. She was staring into the tiny front-facing lens when there was a knock at her bedroom door. Without a second’s pause, the door swung wide open to reveal her brother, Cole. He strolled over to her bedside and made a grab at her phone. “Are you taking selfies again?”

“Hey!” she shouted as she yanked her phone away from him and fought him off with the other arm. “Who let you in here anyway?”

“Char. On her way out. With the king and queen of course,” he said in between attempts to steal her phone. “Which, speaking of...” He completely changed tactics, flopping down on the bed beside Camilla. “Twin time,” he said as he wrapped his arms around her and clung to her, burying his face in her neck.

“Really,” she deadpanned. She sighed as if it was a chore to satisfy her brother’s impulses, but she relaxed into his hold. Truthfully she enjoyed their closeness. They were the only family to each other, with a mother they’d never known, and a father who was barely present even when he was around. Their mother had died while giving birth, and their father never seemed to recover, although they only knew him as the person he became after their mother’s death. The person who forgot birthdays – they only had one between the two of them, how hard could it be? – and became obsessed with his work, always away on business, and so concerned with time. He scoured the worlds looking for a way to turn it back, but he’d lost all sense of it, and lost his children’s hearts because of it.

“Okay, are we done?” Camilla said with no real harshness. As much as she loved Cole, she couldn’t help thinking their dependence on one another was a weakness. True, they shared a bond that most people would never understand, and it felt good to have that, to feel safe. But she worried she was a crutch for him. Whereas Camilla sought to rise from their shitty childhood, Cole seemed to be hung up on it. She felt like he was self-destructive with his emotions, searching for love from sources he knew would deny him, and relied far too much on drugs and alcohol to fill the void. “Well, you’re no fun,” he said as he sat up and released her. “Anyway, even if I hadn’t run into them, Lou gave me a key,” Cole said with a smirk, to which Camilla rolled her eyes. “And I’m here to get your lame a** out of bed. Everyone’s going to karaoke tonight.”

“Everyone?” Camilla asked, thinking of the senior boy who’d broken her heart at the beginning of summer break. “Yes, everyone,” said Cole. “Please tell me you’re over that already.” Camilla scowled. “Of course I am.” Truthfully it still stung a little, but she had managed to turn her hurt into bitchiness when it came to their public interactions.

“Good. Then get dressed,” he brother said as he headed toward the door to give her some privacy. “We leave in ten.”

Camilla reached for her phone that she’d stuffed under her pillows in their struggle. Scrolling through her contacts, she stopped at Daphne’s name and typed out a quick text.

TO: DAPHNE
                                              TXT MSG
                                              SAVE ME? KARAOKE AT LE CHIQUE TONIGHT. LOVE YOU 5EVA.

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

________________________ tab tab tab tab tab

"Thanks babe," Lulu said, smiling up at the waiter who was trying to clean her spill up. "But I got it," she finished, slowly taking the cloth from his hand, her fingers lingering on his until he blushed and ended their eye contact. She couldn't help it, the wicked grin that played on her lips as she turned back to the table. Teddy's disappointment at their having a male waiter was amusing, and Lulu had managed to regain her composure in time for Tate's descent upon their table. The blonde bragged about slipping the waitress his number and Lulu scoffed as she took a bite of her pizza. "Hm yes, your right hand; she's gorgeous. Tell me, have you named her yet?" Lulu asked at Tate's insinuation of the way the two had spent the night before.

The conversation slipped back to the subject of both the boys' academic failings pretty quickly and Lulu shook her head. "I like to think of it more as a trade of services," Lulu mused as she picked up a second slice of pizza. Little did either boy know that Lulu actually knew Abby quite well: they had a pretty good arrangement in place. The girl did the homework that Lulu couldn't be bothered to, and Lulu took her to parties and clubs she would never get into on her own. Being 'cool by association', it turned out, was a great commodity. Not that they ever ran into anyone from school, Lulu had always made sure of that. Abby was nice enough, she supposed, but she couldn't be seen with her by the same people she went to school with. Plus, the sweet and innocent act was kind of tiresome when Lou knew the truth; she couldn't be bothered to play along with it in the face of her fellow students. The seventeen year old's attention slipped from the conversation as soon as Tate and Teddy began their almost sickening 'bromantic' chatter; there was only so much a hot-blooded girl could take. Her eyes found those of the waiter from earlier and she gave him a slow, deliberate once over before she was brought back to the table at the mention of the plans for the rest of the night.

"Is that a serious question?" Lulu asked, her brow raised. "But of course." Lulu gathered her things up as the boy's started getting ready to leave. Tate addressed her, asking if they should leave for the party, she belched in his direction, following it with a sickly-sweet grin and stood up, ignoring the hand he was offering her. "I think that's directed at you," she said, nodding in Teddy's direction as she threw the cash for her part of the bill into the centre of the table. "I'm not singing," she warned both boys with a steely glare, slinging her bag on as they headed out the door of Dexter's. For onlookers, the time in which the three had managed to demolish their feast could have been one of two things: impressive or repulsive.

RELOCATE LE CHIQUE

"We have arrived!" Lulu announced, throwing the doors of Le Chique open with a dramatic flourish her mother would have been proud of. Flanked by the two boys, Lulu lead the way over to the group that was gathering. Of course, they bypassed the bar along the way. They stopped at a table occupied by Spencer, one of Lulu's favourite party-people; Charlotte, Lulu's roommate and best friend; Hugo, Char's twin brother and equally awesome person; Brad, both good friend and occasional purveyor of weed; and Micheal. Lulu's friendship with Micheal had been strange for a while, but now they were in a pretty amicable place. Lou's eyes flickered in Tate's direction to see if his expression changed at all. While Lulu and Micheal were in a good place, Tate had never liked the guy. "Now," she said, snapping a candid photo of the group on her iPhone. She tended to do so whenever they were gathered; she usually preferred to use one of her many cameras, but between the gym gear and supplies for the night she hadn't been able to fit one in her bag without fearing it would get damaged. "We're here, so you can all stop panicking," she joked as she opened her bag up to view her selection of options for drink 'enhancers'. When she looked up, Lulu spied another two familiar faces huddled in a corner. "So, I guess they're lost to us for the night," she announced to the group, jerking her head in the direction of a practically entangled Taylor and Hassan. With a subtle slight of hand, she produced a miniature bottle of Rum into the palm of her hands and raised a brow at Micheal and Ryder from across the table. "Great minds," she said with a wink, settling into an empty seat at the table. If anyone was going to participate in karaoke, especially any of the nerd-clan gathered on the other side of the place, Lulu was going to need to be buzzing to survive the night. "Hey dude," she said having plonked down into a spare seat next to Brad, tipping some of her rum into her Virgin Mojito as she did so.

OUTFIT: HERE| LOCATION: LE CHIQUE| COMPANY: JUST ABOUT ERRBODY

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Tipper

User Image

Barely kicking off her shoes, Abby skated her way across the hardwood floors. In a near panic she recounted her experience with Aiden in front of the gym, excitement buzzing through the air. In her eagerness to give her best friend a full report of how Aiden Collins nearly cradled her in his arms (which was a total exaggeration by the way) in the thirty seconds it took to traverse the living room, she'd forgotten to take breathes between sentences. Rounding the corner, Abby took a big gulp of air just before smacking into Dayna's older brother, Dallas. What were the chances that she'd bump into two good looking guys today? As the fates would have it, it was a resounding one hundred and ten percent. Abby rolled the palm of her hand over her forehead. Though Dallas was a year older than them and way cooler because he could play nearly any instrument (and was blessed with his father's good looks), Abby was grateful to consider him to be one of her closest friends.

"Dallas!" Abby cried with shock. Once the throbbing subsided to a dull ache, the whole situation finally hit her. Had she really just talked about Aiden picking her up with Dayna's older brother was around? Growing bright red, Abby apologized to the boy and quickly made her way over to the stove. "So, Smores?" she asked, trying to change the subject of the conversation. Though she and Dallas were friends, he insisted on poking fun at her, most likely for her sad singleness, by flirting with her. And though they were just friends his playful 'flirting', if you could even call it that, made her nervous.

Smushing her roasted marshmallow between chocolate and graham cracker deliciousness, she off-handedly began, "So, the school play this year is going to be Grease. Are you trying out this year Dayna?" Pausing as a sudden realization hit her, she turned back to Dallas for the first time since smacking into his chest. "Wait, Dallas! Will you be playing any of the music?" she asked, excitedly. If there was anyone in the school who could piece together the sheet music, it should be Dallas - or maybe Tate. But Dallas was amazing at playing just about any instrument and twister talk between the girls was usually over some background jazzy goodness, oozing from his upstairs bedroom. Tate was good, but she'd never heard him play, personally. So, the fan girl in her really didn't shine unless it was Dallas.

About to take a bite of her Smore, she turned back to Dayna. "Did you guys hear that?" she asked, setting her marshmallow sandwich down on the counter. Getting up from her chair, she paced around the kitchen slowly, as if tracking down a small critter. "I think it's coming from your bedroom, Dayna!" she whispered as she began cautiously going upstairs. Slowly poking the door open just a crack, she popped her head inside to check for mice, squirrels, or worse, monsters. Tiptoeing her way past Dayna's bed, she peeked her head over the windowsill to find none other than Landon Cooper, their fourth and final piece to the foursome, standing in the Silverman's front yard. "Oh. My. God. Landon Cooper! You scared me silly!" Abby cried, as she lifted the window open. Turning back around she bolted down the stairs and made her way into the kitchen to let Dallas and Dayna know how perfectly un-haunted their house was. Her rosy pink cheeks glowing with embarrassment and defeat, she settled down back into her spot only to find her Smore missing. "Come on!" she whined. "I was helping you guys check for critters... or monsters!"

Beaming, Abby greeted Landon with her signature double-hand-wave, kind of like the windshield wipers of a car, only much faster. "Landon!" she exclaimed. "Where have you been all day? Getting up from her seat, she made her way back to the stove, offering the boy a hug and a Smore. Abby nodded along as the four chatted about their day and possible plans for the night. "By the way guys, mom called maybe an hour ago. She wanted to say hi! Also, now that the daily mom-call is over with, I'm down for whatever." she announced to the room. "But I'm not sure if I can do this Le Chique business. I'm not good at singing. Not like you Dall." she continued. Stuffing her mouth with the rest of the Smore she continued complimenting the three of them through incomprehensible, muffled, sugary chews. "My vote is for movie night!" she declared, mostly in an attempt to get her friends' minds off the idea of going to karaoke that night. While she loved Poppy and the whole gang, she was sure the popular kids would be there spiking mocktails. And most likely, Tate would too.

She could handle Tate during tutoring when he seemed to be slightly more subdued, but Tate with alcohol was surely to be a totally different beast. The girl could barely keep her cover without alcohol. Then there was Lou. Abby and Lou kept a pretty low profile working relationship but on some nights, she dared to even call them friends. Abby provided Lou with papers, homework, and the works in return for updated fakes, tickets to sold out concerts, and the like. Come to think of it, she'd probably enjoy sky diving too. Something to keep on the back-burner. But for some reason, in public, Lou felt the need to poke at her cover. In any case, Tate plus Lou plus spiked mocktails would certainly unleash wild child, Abby. And she couldn't have that. Her friends would most likely disown her. It wasn't like she didn't enjoy reading, watching movies, and playing board games. She just enjoyed the occasional wild, drunken night too. Nearly lost in her thoughts, she snapped back to reality at the sound of her name.

"Wait, so what did we decide on?" she asked confused. "Night in or night out?"

» ❦ «

▸▸▸ location: The Silverman's ▸▸▸ company: Dayna, Landon, and Dallas ▸▸▸ currently wearing:

Tipsy Tipper

User Image
User Image

Shoving the last morsel of his BBQ chicken pizza into his mouth, Teddy nodded along as Lou belched out a 'no thank you' to Tate. It was turning out to be a fairly ordinary Friday night. Absentmindedly, Teddy pulled out two Benjamins and dropped them on the table. "The rest is on me, babe," he hollered as he winked at Tate. Though he really had no real clue as to what his father actually did to make his money, Teddy simply knew that the man made enough. For his sixteenth birthday, his father had bought him a Porsche 911 for a first car. Teddy later snagged his father's black luxury coupe as an every day car, but the man waved it off as a 'congratulations on not failing high school yet present'. All in all, the Belleroses were never hard pressed for cash. Following his friends out of the pizzeria, he paused to turn back and catch a glimpse of his cute waitress. Winking and throwing up his hand with his pinkie and thumb out, he mouthed the words, "call me."

Teddy wasn't very fond of Le Chique. The trendy new hot spot lacked one crucial component for fun: alcohol. Though he was sure Lou would have covered the minor detail, Teddy liked his liquor straight, or on the rocks. He hated the sugary syrups they used in the mocktails. The only thing worse, was not having alcohol to cut the candied taste. Frowning as he walked past the dry bar, Teddy ordered a round of mocktails for his friends anyways. Seeing as Lou made a bee line through the crowd and settled by Brad, he took the opportunity to scan through the sea of teenagers for any new cuties. His eyes settled on a spunky, little blonde, God he had a thing for Blondes. She stood among the losers, towering at a staggering five feet tall, trying to coax her friends into singing. Teddy ran his finger over his lip as he tried to put a name to the face. "Nope. No idea," he concluded. Though the girl was pretty cute, his eyes quickly wandered over to Taylor, Morewood's (in Teddy's opinion) finest lady. Quickly shooting her a text and a wink, he shoved his phone back into his pocket and made his way over to Spencer and Hugo.

Text Msg
                                                          To: Tay From: Teddy
                                                          Babe, you can't be doing that. It's gotta be illegal to be that good looking. You're putting all the other girls here to shame ; ).

"So, what's on the menu for tonight, your royal highnesses?" he asked the king and queen, before taking a sip of Lou's spiked mocktail. If people were planning on singing karaoke, he was going to need a lot more than a spiked fruit punch. Taking one more long sip of the drink, he turned back to Hugo. There were few people in the world he liked more than Hugo and Spence. Really, he loved their whole group but he liked to give each of his friends his undivided attention when he was with them. Leaning against Hugo, he nudged the man with his arm. "And how's my babe doing?" he asked. "I missed my Hugo-bear. You didn't drop by the party two nights ago at the Bellerose-King estate," he continued, winking at Michael. "I think Michael broke the world record for longest keg stand. It was epic." Sharing a few more amusing anecdotes from the party, he frowned when he finally realized how many people were missing from the club. Sliding open his phone he texted Summer again.

Text Msg
                                                          To: Summer From: Teddy
                                                          No need to get so dolled up, babe. You don't need to spend so much time getting ready just to impress little ole' me.

...But seriously, what's taking you, girl?

It really was such a shame that Summer was related to Tate. Plus the girl could be such a tease and yet such a prude. They were good friends and though he wasn't interested in her in the traditional sense, he definitely wouldn't mind getting to know here a little better physically. Shrugging the idea off, he quickly texted her again.

Text Msg
                                                          To: Summer From: Teddy
                                                          By the way, don't get too drunk tonight. You're going running with me tomorrow morning. 5:30 AM. Be ready on time or I will jump on your bed. We're doing a run through downtown - gonna total to 12 miles. Get pumped.

»» company :: everyone »» location :: le chique »» wearing :: xx

Bashful Kitten

User Image
                      User Image
                      LIVING YOUNG AND WILD AND FREE
                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ SO WHAT WE GET DRUNK, SO WHAT WE SMOKE WEED, WE'RE JUST HAVING FUN
                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ SO WHAT WE GET DRUNK, SO WHAT WE SMOKE WEED, WE'RE JUST HAVING FUN

WE DON'T CARE WHO SEES ⊹ ◞ HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ◞ && YOUNG, WILD, FREE
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ⅰ. mood munchyXX ⅱ. company pretty much the schoolXX ⅲ. location le chiqueXX ⅳ. outfit

• In all honesty, Brad hadn’t been expecting to go anywhere after classes, except up to his room to get high and play video games for the rest of the night and venture out later when his munchies got to be too much for him to handle anymore. At that point, he would have been more than happy to call one of his buds, most likely Lou or Hassan, and go eat some people out of house and home. What he hadn’t expected was to be at Le Chique, surrounded by people, and dreading the beginning of the karaoke process. The only reason he’d emerged from him man cave, as he liked to call it, was because he’d been rudely jolted out of his state of relaxation by none other than his flesh and blood pounding on his door like the brat that she was. All types of hoping to get the notion out of her head that he wouldn’t drive her to Le Chique, she’d been too lazy to walk, imagine that, had flown out of the window when she’d promised to make him food. A stoner such as himself would be stupid to pass up a chance of free and good food, and so, though he had been dreading the trip immensely, he’d driven them to Le Chique…and was still wishing that he hadn’t.

Upon entering the club and immediately putting as much space in between him and Eva, he’d traveled over to the bar and grabbed one of the mocktails with a grimace before walking back over and settling down at a table with the king and queen of the school themselves, to which he gave them a fake bow and smile in greeting, though he quirked his eyebrow up slightly. “Joining us little people for the night? How noble of you two,”
                                                            he joked as he slid into a seat and took a small sip of his drink, grimacing and putting it back down onto the table immediately after he’d done so. He’d forgotten his bottles of Vodka in his room, thanks to Eva rushing him out. At least he was still enjoying his buzz and high from earlier, otherwise the whole scenario would have been more than a little aggravating. He started to look around the club, noting that Eva was off in the corner with her friends and Hassan was with Taylor, which came as no surprise to him. Whenever they weren’t sucking face there was bound to be something wrong.

His brown gaze flicked across the space when he heard a sudden click and noted that Teddy, Lulu, and Tate had arrived in tandem and he raised an eyebrow slightly but decided to not say anything. He wasn’t the biggest fan of Tate, but for some reason Lulu kept the dude around so he tried to be cordial whenever he was around. He grinned at her when she plopped down next him and nodded his head in greeting, smirking slightly when he saw that she had brought extra bottles of the good stuff. “Hey cher,”
                                                            he murmured to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and tugged her closer to him in the gesture of a hug before he let her go and started to eye one of the bottles of rum she had. “You got any Jack in that magical bag of yours?” he asked and groaned when a pair stepped onto the stage to start the singing. “I didn’t think anyone would actually get up there,” he grumbled and started to rub his temples when the first few notes of the song started to play. If anyone tried to drag him up there he would have to be forced to beat them senseless. If Eva got up there, he’d be forced to disown himself from his family.

Bashful Kitten

User Image
LOCATION - LE CHIQUE tab MOOD - AMUSED tab COMPANY - TAYLOR, HASSAN > NO ONE tab OUTFIT

• “Have you spoken to your sister?”

Icy blue eyes glanced over to the figure in the doorway and Daphne cocked her head curiously at her father, her gaze narrowing when she realized that he was completely serious. Not even bothering to answer, she lowered her gaze back to the textbook on her lap and resumed trying to read it for long enough to try and grasp at least one concept, though her father’s question had annoyed her to no end. Her gaze swept over the page as she waited for him to leave, sighing in irritation when he just continued standing there as if he truly expected an answer from her. For the next thirty seconds, the two of them locked eyes and stared, silently waiting for the other to break. Seeing as how Daphne had absolutely no patience for his game, she sighed once more and propped her chin onto her hand. “Now why would I do that? Why in the big wide world would I sit and talk to someone that you neglected to tell me about for fifteen years?”
                                                she questioned, her gaze narrowing until they were barley even slits. Just because her father had messed up with her ‘mother’ all those years ago and now another of his spawn was around didn’t mean she had to have anything to do with it.

At the glare her father gave her, she shrugged and resumed reading, only looking up again when her phone buzzed next to her. Luckily, it was her one of her best friends to save the day. She could already feel her irritation melting away at the prospect of messing with all of the losers in the school and having a fun night with Cami after they got through the dreaded singing portion. Then again, there were always ways to make things that much more entertaining. Daphne immediately tapped out a response to Cami with a small smirk, still ignoring her father as he waited for her to finish.

It seemed he hadn’t realized that she could be just as stubborn as he could, if not more. “Daphne, why won’t you just give her a chance?”
                                                Stupid question. Now with a pout on her face, she looked up at him with wide blue eyes before she turned away from him. “Am I not enough for you? I used to be,” she asked coldly, not even bothering to hide her grin when her father immediately tried to back track and amend his statement. “Of course you are Princess, you’re the only girl I need.”
                                                And, she was in the clear. Anytime she was ‘princess’ to him again is when he left her alone. “Go have a fun night kid, on me.” Long story short, take the card and buy or do whatever you want. Despite his reputation, her dad really was such a sap. “Thank you daddy,” she threw in and bounced off her bed and over to hug him with a sunny smile.

Once he was gone, she started to strip out of her school clothes and went over to her closet to pick a new outfit, settling on one that she would easily be able to wear to the bars later that night as, let’s be serious, she was definitely dragging Taylor and Cami out with her later. If anything, she really only planned on being at Le Chique long enough to spike a few drinks and see if the losers would do anything semi-interesting. And, of course, hang out with her own social group and see what kind of mischief all of them could get into that night. Daphne checked her appearance in her mirror one last time before she left her room and trotted down to the kitchen and grabbed her stash of mini bottles of booze and stuck them into her purse before she left her house entirely, arriving at Le Chique in no time.

Upon entering the club, she immediately saw all of the people she associated herself with and started to walk towards them, stopping when she spotted two dark heads near the back of the club. She raised an eyebrow in amusement as she started to walk towards them and dropped her hands onto the female’s shoulders once she got close enough, sending both of them a smile. “You two couldn’t wait for more than five minutes before you decided to make kissy faces at each other?”
                                                she asked and chuckled when Hassan simply flipped her off. It really was no secret that the two of them were more than friends, so it was always amusing to her whenever they were out in public with each other. “Save some kisses for me Tay,” she called with a wink as she walked away from the pair in favor of going to the bar. Once she’d ordered her beverage, she added Vodka to the mixture before she began to stir it lazily, waiting for Cami and most likely, Cole to come through the door.

Dapper Fatcat

WHERE → DORMS;; LE CHIQUE tab tab WITH → CAMI;; EVERYONE tab tab OUTFIT → [x] tab tab LISTENING TO → NONE

Everyone in the dorm was gone except for his sister, who was occupied with getting dressed to go out, so naturally Cole strutted around the place like it was his own. He beelined for the refrigerator and grabbed a bottled water, taking a few drinks, then pouring the rest out into the sink. “This fifth of Smirnoff yours?” he shouted in the direction of the bedrooms, picking up a previously opened bottle of vodka. He shrugged when he got no response from Cami and filled the empty water bottle to the top. It wasn’t like he wouldn’t be sharing.

After a minute of leaning against the kitchen counter wondering why it took so long for girls to get ready, his eyes landed on the door across from his sister’s. Lou’s room. He pushed off of the countertop and walked over to the other bedroom, and with a grin, he opened the door. He’d been there before many times, but he was feeling devious. He crashed on her bed – she had the best pillows – and stared up at the walls, which were covered in photos from the two amateur photographers who shared the room. Many of the subjects were Lou’s friends, including Cole. He scanned the photos and found one of himself and Michael on either side of Lou, both laying a kiss on her cheek.

He and Michael were fast friends at Morewood. They both loved to party and shared similar philosophies on women and relationships. They also tended to have the same taste in women, which could’ve gone really wrong if either of them had actual feelings for any of them. Cole was surprised how well their friendship worked with Michael and Lou’s history. He wouldn’t say he had feelings for Lulu, but she was a friend who also happened to have no boundaries when any sort of alcohol or illegal substance was in the mix. But whatever, he wasn’t asking questions. Cole sat up on the bed, again scanning the room. He wanted to do something that would tell Lou he’d been there. “Where’d you go?” he heard Camilla ask from the kitchen. Damn, he thought, what can I do?

His mouth twisted into a smile as he quickly dropped trou and stepped out of his little black boxer briefs, tossing them to the center of the bed. On second thought, he snatched the photo of the three of them from the wall and tossed it next to his underwear. “Cole?” He carefully zipped up, still buttoning his jeans as he vacated the room. “Right here,” he replied. “What were you doing in there?” Cami had barely spoken the words when she added, “Wait, no, don’t tell me. Let’s go.” Cole smirked as he grabbed his makeshift bottle of vodka and followed his sister out of the dorms.

TIME LAPSE

“We seriously need a car,” Cami said as they neared Le Chique. “It’s not like we can’t afford it.” The twins, having no capable legal guardian, had a trust that required them to get approval for any purchases over and above their monthly allowance. But that meant dealing with the lawyers, so they’d been putting it off since they turned 16 in June. “Wouldn’t want to deny you a chance to practice for the catwalk,” Cole said, and got an elbow to the stomach for it. “Hey, play nice!” he said as he held the door to the hangout open for his sister, who ignored him and headed straight for the bar to meet up with Daphne.

Cole scanned the place until he found the pretty people and then made his way over to the table. “Hey man,” he said as he slid in next to Ryder, reaching across her to share a bro shake with Michael. “Anyone need some refreshment?” He smiled as he shook his not-water bottle and set it down in the middle of the table. He glanced over at Lou, raising his eyebrows at her, and wondered when exactly she’d find his little present.

Beloved Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image
                                                  Where Le Chique
                                                  With With Sam, Eva, and Beau(NPC)
                                                  Mood Jittery >> Nervous
                                                  Attire Click Me
                                                  Relations No, me...
                                                  OOC...

A relaxed feeling over took the red head, a feeling she’d grown used to when in the company of one of her closest friends. A smile spread across her lips as they talked, and giggled as they joked about trying to find a way out of Eva pulling them on stage to sing. Though Lex had a feeling try as they might, one of them would probably end up doing it, one way or another. “Aiden and Dallas are coming too? Good, the more people around, the easier it will be for us to get away with not doing it.” She said as she followed him to a table at the rear of the bustling place.

When Sam told her to stay put while he got drinks, a sense of dread and anxiety filled her. Normally she was fine all by her lonesome, actually she preferred it, but not in such a crowded place with so many people around that she didn’t know, and a place she wasn’t all too familiar with. There were just too many variables in play, too many things that could go wrong, and not enough escape routes for the girl. Still she wasn’t the clingy type, so as much as she wanted to beg him not to leave her alone she simply nodded, offering him a smile and a wave. Though it seemed that was un-needed because as soon as the male stood up to leave he was assaulted from behind by a beloved brunette, and the male that had been Lexi’s crush since she realized boys didn’t have cooties. “H-h-hey Beau.” Lex managed to stammer out while her bestie was distracted by Sam. Though, that was as much of an interaction as the pair had, other than his quick hello. They were both the silent type, and though they spent nearly every day together, the majority of their company was spent in comfortable silence, neither making a move to initiate conversation. There were moments over the years, when Lex questioned why she even liked him as more than a friend, and if she was honest with herself she would have admitted that her head over heels crush on him had turned more into a brother/sister sort of relationship, and all feelings for the male were now being forced. It was so much easier to have this over-encompassing crush on someone she knew she could never be with than to actually allow herself to have feelings for someone attainable. The thought of actually having that kind of relationship with someone scared her to the core. Romance, intimacy, love, they were all foreign concepts, things that her mother always told her to stay away from, and the only knowledge she had in the matter came from whatever she could glean from her friends.

The males departed in search of drinks leaving the two girls alone. Lex got up from her seat throwing her arms around Eva and pulling her into a hug. “How’d you manage to get Beau out of his room?” She asked, amazed at how she could so easily get the most unwilling participants into doing things. “And where’s Kenna?” Lex took a look around them, searching for the petite and bubbly blonde, but she was nowhere in sight. Lex only hoped she would arrive soon, because all of the three friends currently around Eva at the moment didn’t want to be dragged up on that stage. But she was sure Kenna would be the first to volunteer.

It wasn’t long before the males joined them again handing them some mock tails. “Thanks, Sammy.” Lex said when he slid a drink her way. Lex was glad that they didn’t consist of alcohol, though she was sure there were plenty in there that held a little something extra. She was sure by the time the night was over even their drinks would be spiked as well. Actually that would probably be the only way she’d get up on that stage, was if she was under the influence of an inhibition lowering substance.

The redhead, wanting something to munch on, or more like something sweet to suck on, rooted inside her bag for a bag of gummy bears. She was known for her sweet tooth, something that had on occasion gotten her into trouble. She plopped the bag in the center of the table and looked to the others. “Sweets anyone?” She asked as she helped herself, picking out the little white bears which were by far her favorite, and plopping a few into her mouth.

Dapper Fatcat

WHERE → DORMS;; LE CHIQUE
                                                                              WITH → KENNA;; EVERYONE
                                                                              OUTFIT → [x]
                                                                              LISTENING TO → NONE

“My workout? It was... great. Thanks.” Aiden laughed and threw Kenna a skeptical look before pulling out his phone. Almost everyone he knew would be coming out to Le Chique tonight, but he hadn’t heard a thing from his friend Nico. If anyone could turn a humiliating night of karaoke into fun, it was Nico.
                                                                              TXT MSG
                                                                              TO: NICO tab FROM:AIDEN
                                                                              YOU’RE COMING TONIGHT RIGHT? UNLESS YOU’RE STILL CRYING OVER ANGIE. THEN YOU SHOULD JUST STAY HOME. ;] BUT NO REALLY COME WITH

The guy had broken up with his girlfriend almost a month ago and was still pining for her. It was slightly concerning. The weird thing was he wouldn’t tell Aiden, or anyone for that matter, what had made them split. Aiden shook his head, putting his phone in his back pocket. He made small talk with Kenna as they walked to the teen hangout. At one point he ruffled her hair a bit, fully expecting a retaliating smack for it. When they arrived, he held the door open for Kenna and followed her inside to their group of friends that was now spilling over into a second booth.

He caught a glimpse of Ryder leaving the table where Poppy and Fiona sat, and he stared for a moment as she retreated to her regular crowd. His attention shifted as he felt a clap on the back from Sam. “Hey guys,” he greeted, nodding a hello in Beau’s direction. “What was she doing over here, Sammy?” he tried to ask nonchalantly, gesturing at Ryder, but just got a shrug in response. Aiden sat down at one of the booths, only half listening to the high-pitched chatter of the girls that seemed to dominate the conversation. He sent sidelong glances across the room that went unnoticed, at least by the object of his gaze.

In the past two years, he’d never had the opportunity to talk to Ryder until their first weekend back this year. And to be fair they hadn’t done much talking that day either, or much of anything really. It was a party that he’d heard about from Teddy during practice, full of jocks and cool kids and really hot girls. He’d gone alone, unable to convince Nico to leave his pity party, and honestly wasn’t having that great of a time. All they’d had to drink was beer, and Aiden preferred the hard stuff if he was going to ignore his regimen and take in the empty calories. And the company wasn’t that great, or just wasn’t being great to him. The only thing that kept him there was Ryder, who’d been throwing him glances that he had no idea how to interpret. When she looked at him, he felt like she knew everything about him. It was kind of terrifying, and it really turned him on. He thought if she’d been flirting, she would have smiled or something, but these were more like death glares that occasionally softened into curious stares. Whatever they meant, the intensity in her eyes – among her many other attributes – had him fighting a hard on for most of the night.

When they finally met face to face, it was much later, and Aiden was on his way out. She was beyond wasted, sitting on the floor with her pretty red dress covering all of nothing and a random guy on her neck. And only then did she smile at him, so he knew she had to have been gone. He somehow managed to disengage the random and get her on her feet, but he couldn’t quite get her to tell him where she lived before she decided to pass out on him. So he carried her back to his dorm, tried to make his bed as comfy as possible for her. Then he’d found her phone and added his number, a little forward thinking, and sent her a text that she’d see in the morning, assuring her that nothing had happened – because girls worried about that sort of thing, right. And he’d made himself a makeshift bed on the floor. When he woke up the next morning, she was gone. And he’d still never gotten a text back.

A moment later Kenna jostled him out of his thoughts. “Please, please, please?” she asked. “What? Um, yeah, sure,” he agreed. He would pretty much do anything for his friend, and she was giving him total puppy dog eyes. She squealed and hugged him. “Thank you! It’ll be so much fun. I already picked out the perfect song.”

“Wait, what?”

I ain't got many friends left to talk to
No one's around when I'm in trouble
You know I'd do anything for you
Stay the night but keep it undercover

Tipsy Tipper

User Image

Sliding his hand through his chestnut brown locks, Nico swerved onto the pavement. In one smooth motion, he stepped off the moving skateboard and kicked it up into his hand. Standing in front of the entrance to his dorm building, he sighed. Today marked his would-have-been third year anniversary with Angela, his now ex-girlfriend. Not that they would have lasted much longer than they did, Nico still couldn't get over the fact that he'd accidentally hit her while he was drunk. She wouldn't even look him in the eye the other weekend. Yelling out in frustration, he tossed his skateboard into the neighboring flower bed and walked away. He still had yet to tell his older brother about it or anyone, really. Jace would surely snub him for months if he knew. His older brother hated their father more than anyone else and this would just be evidence that the two of them were growing up to be just like him. Nico even questioned if he could confide in Brad, his probably best friend at Morewood. Brad was a second older brother to him. He was a mentor, friend, and role model. Brad would be disappointed in him more than anything else. In the end, he settled with not telling anyone.

Nico frowned and jumped onto the railing that lined the stairs outside the dorm. Things were so much easier out on the court or on the field. He could just lose himself in the game. Cradling an imaginary football in his hands, he leaped off the railing and bolted down the sidewalk. Turning and flipping around as if avoiding oncoming defenders, he made his way down the street. He was about to go for the goal line aka shove his imaginary football into the trashcan, when he caught sight of a few onlookers. Quickly stashing away the invisible ball behind his back, he waved at the group of girls. "Oh, hey..." he began, turning a bright shade of pink and scratching the back of his head. He really had zero game when it came to women. Jace was the master, and Nico, well Nico had charm whatever that meant. It just never turned itself on around the ladies. Giggling, the group of girls merely pointed and left Nico to wallow in his self-induced embarrassment.

Nico grabbed his board and headed upstairs. He had had enough of that for one day. He frowned scanning the dorm hallways for any signs of life. It was a Friday evening and here he was going home by himself. He plopped down on his bed and scrolled through his phone. Noting a text from Aiden about Le Chique, he tossed the thing over his head and sunk deeper into his downy pillow. What he wanted was a text from Angela. Everything else at the moment didn't matter. Rolling over to his side he caught sight of himself in the mirror. Since their break-up, Nico had really let himself go. He ran a finger over the stubble surrounding his mouth and neck and patted down his messy hair. This was sad. He needed to get out of his room and back into the real world. He may not be able to take back what happened with Angela, but that didn't mean he should box himself up in his room all day either. Pulling out his phone he texted his older brother, Jace.

Txt Msg
                                                To: Jace From: Nico
                                                Hey big bro. Are you headed to Le Chique tonight? I think I'm going to head that way soon.

He'd showered, shaved, and even slapped on a pair of jeans. Nico was back - at least physically. His mind was still wandering, piecing together fragmented memories of the two of them. Finding his way through the crowds, he managed to find Sam and the gang. Aiden, however was nowhere to be -- scratch that. About to greet his friends, Nico stopped to whip around. There stood, front and center, Aiden and Kenna belting out a duet on the main stage. Throwing up a fist, Nico hollered at the two of them. "Get 'em, Aiden!" he shouted. "You the man!" Whistling at the two of them, Nico finally took a seat next to Sam. He hoped that their friends would pester Sam enough that he could blend into the background and avoid singing. If Jace needed any more ammunition against Nico for being the dweeby little brother, singing karaoke in front of all his friends was the last thing he wanted to do at the moment.

Settling into his seat, Nico scanned the room for familiar faces. Finding Brad in the crowd, Nico motioned to get up but promptly sat back down. He was talking to Lulu - the incredibly alluring and sassy chick who sold weed to Aiden. God damn, Brad had game with the ladies. Making eye contact with the girl for a brief moment, Nico broke away to stare down at the table in front of him. Maybe he shouldn't have come to Le Chique tonight.

Company: Everyone
                                                Wearing:

Bashful Kitten

User Image
                        User Image
                                                                    location ⊹_⋮le chique_with ⊹_⋮ everyone _wearing ⊹_⋮xxx
                                                                  • Needless to say, she was really excited. Not just because it was karaoke, she did that in the shower every morning, but because she would get to hang out with all of her friends at once. Obviously they all got together when they could, but now no one had any excuse at all to not be there because the whole school was there practically. Once the two entered the club, with Kenna trying to smack him for messing up her hair, they immediately journeyed to the back and plopped down with their friend group. “Hello everyone!” she practically sang once they’d gotten close enough. She then turned her attention to the drinks on the table, matching Eva’s look of distaste. If she was going to drink something, it would have to be the real thing, unless she was thirsty out of her mind. “So, who’s up first for karaoke?” she asked once everyone was arranged in their seats and comfortable. She let out a tinkling laugh when Eva immediately pointed to Beau and Lexi, noting that Eva was trying to find a way to get them paired together. Leave it to her to be trying to play matchmaker in a room full of people.

Kenna glanced over at Aiden from across the table and noticed that he looked completely, and totally out of it. She frowned slightly and looked over in the direction he was staring in, shrugging lightly and looking back to Lexi and Eva when she didn’t spot anything spectacular. All she saw were the popular kids. Some were nicer than others, obviously, but there was no doubt they weren’t there to have as much fun as they were bound to have. They were entirely too focused on their egos as far as she was concerned, not that she would ever say that out loud to any of them. She just wished they were loosen up a little and go with the flow. In her opinion, it made no sense for all of them to not get along. After all, they all went to the same school and did the same things. Just, maybe, in different ways.

“Sam, you’re singing. You either get to sing with Kenna, me, or Lexi so hurry up and choose.”
                                                                    She smiled brightly as she tuned back into the conversation and nodded eagerly towards Sam, who looked almost green under his tan. “I’m sick, it’s horrible.” The blonde snorted at his pathetic excuse for a cough before she stood up and pushed her chair away from the table. There was one person that wasn’t chicken enough to sing with her, and that was Aiden. Well, he just was going to have to get over it if he was chicken that it. “Aiden will sing with me,” she declared and looked back over to the brunette, who still looked as if he was in a whole other world. She sauntered over to his side of the table and patted his shoulder lightly with a bright grin. It was just karaoke, if they couldn’t laugh at themselves they would never get anywhere in life. “Right Aiden? Please, please, please?” she begged, doing her best impression of a puppy dog pout. Widen eyes, pout a little bit – bingo! He was all hers for karaoke, which meant that if everything went according to her plan, Eva would sing with Sam and Lexi would get to sing with Beau.

She swept Aiden up into a big hug and cocked her head curiously when he looked at her like she’d grown two heads not even two seconds later. Had he not been listening to their conversation that whole time? Oh well, his loss. The peppy blonde grabbed Aiden’s hand and started to drag him towards the stage, ignoring his shocked expression. “You don’t listen to me,”
                                                                    she teased once the two were on the main stage. She then proceeded to hand him one of the microphones before taking one for herself, a cheeky grin on her face as she went over to the DJ booth. Everyone just needed a good laugh, and they would definitely get that from the song she had chosen. Once he knew what the play, the beginning of Fancy by Iggy Azalea started to blast out of the speakers of the club and she heard a whistle from Eva from their corner of the room. That was all the encouragement she needed before she launched into the first verse of the song, doing her best impression of the Australian rapper. “You should wanna bad b***h like this, drop it low and pick it up just like this,” she rapped, even going so far as to swivel her hips to the beat, a huge smile on her face as the song continued.

At some point during their little show, she decided to take pity on him, rapping the more girly part of the lyrics, “Just the way you like it huh? It’s so good you’re just wishing you could bite it huh?”
                                                                    That way he couldn’t be completely pissed off at her for her song choice once they left the stage. Soon enough the song ended, and she did a mock bow to the rambunctious applauding of their friends and gestured for Aiden to do the same before the two left the stage and rejoined their friends at the table. She immediately noticed that there was a new face at the table, and she went over and hugged Nico happily before she dropped back into her own seat. “That was HILARIOUS!’ Eva laughed and Kenna simply stuck out her tongue before winking at Aiden. “They’re just mad they couldn’t do better than us,” she quipped with a laugh and then took a sip of Sam’s drink. “I don’t know, I think Aiden did better with his hips than you did Kenna,” the Native American stated with as serious a face as he could muster, dodging her hit with a laugh.

keepin it katty's Significant Otter

Profitable Lover

× × ━ ◞ * TIME SKIP
        x
            __ ❜ DATE ;; 4pm tuesday, december 2nd. First day back to class
            __ ❜ UP COMING EVENTS ;; Grease: Show dates are Monday December 8th-Saturday December 13th 7pm, 3pm matinee on saturday.
            Winter Formal: December 16th, more info to come

__ ❜ WEATHER ;; 34 with a chance of light snow
            __ ❜ MESSAGE FROM GI ;; Hey losers, GI here, wanting to give you a quick summary of all the juicy gossip that's been happening at Morewood so far this year. Keep in mind that we haven't even made it to Christmas break yet. You all keep me on my toes. We'll start with the first big slab of gossip, Summer Hughes making moves on Teddy Bellerose who happened to be the apple of one Alex Pierce. Not that we didn't expect that, their sexual tension was through the roof. Needless to say that ended in a huge, over dramatic fight that lasted way to long. Apparently all is forgiven now though, come on girls, you can do better then that! Next on my list of updates is one on the king himself, Hugo Harper snatched up by feisty little Eva, though it wasn't much of a surprise when that ended poorly. He always did have a short attention span. Summer makes another appearance, this time with the unexpected company of Aiden Collins, who knew the kid had enough game to deal the deal with a prude like her? And we all found out the night after she sealed the deal with Teddy too, who didn't seem to take that all so well. Someone gets jealous. On to another Hughes this time, Tate, who after bouncing back and fourth between two girls, finally settled on Abby. This caused a surprising fall out between Lou and Abby, who even knew they were friends? And then yet another fallout between Tate and Lou. Was it really worth dating the nottie, Tater-tot? Last but certainly not least on out update list is little Poppy Adams and a story we hung onto for a while. Boy oh boy was Hassan surprised to find out he was almost a father.

That's it for now babes, keep me posted though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces