9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Death leaves a Heartache no one can heal,

Love leaves memories no one can steal

Matthew looked at Drake frowning. "All gifts have some form of risk Drake." He nodded slowly and stretched out his body making sure everything felt much better. "Alright well I'm ready now so go ahead and start time again. I can tell you're good at it but there is work to be done here..." He looked down slowly knowing that right now he only lived to serve Sammy and ensure the Mansion was secure.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake snapped his fingers again. "Okay. Just tell me when you need your rest again." Drake began cleaning again.

Guess where I came from.

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew nodded slowly feeling time start again and the now familiar heaviness weighing his heart down. "Alright thank you." He said smiling a bit as he started to clean again moving out into the hallway.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

They soon finished, "There...were done with this. Now what?" Drake didn't want to admit it but the curse was actually making his soul feel better. Unlike Matthew who was in pain. Drake was born into the darkness.

Guess where I came from.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew looked around when the work was finished. "Um...well find something to clean...I should go check on Sammy." He said bowing slowly to Drake not yet wanting to leave the room to go back to Sammy.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
𝔞𝔪𝔪y

Dying is easier then living...

Sammy looked over to Matthew. "Yes? What is it?" Sammy could tell that the darkness was slowly eating him away but something felt different about. "Hmm...Matthew? Were you healing yourself? Who ever taught you to do that?" Sammy didn't want his children to feel better. He needed them to feel worse. He needed them to keep himself alive.

...So why am I still alive?

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew bowed slowly to Sammy. "I'm ready for a new task." He said and looked down slowly when Sammy asked about healing himself. "I didn't heal myself Sammy." He said knowing that the statement wasn't a lie at all since he hadn't healed himself and would focus all his energy into not giving up Drake's name as his healer so Drake wouldn't get into trouble.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
𝔞𝔪𝔪y

Sammy continued to look at Matthew. He knew that he wouldn't say anything truthful. "Fine then...well anyway. Go clean the restrooms and make sure you lock the doors so no one can save you in the gas chambers." Sammy hated those rooms. It was his dad favorite way to torture people now it was his way.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew looked back at Sammy wondering how he could have just let that darkness take hold. "Yes of course..." He walked past Sammy and up towards the restrooms. "What happened to you my friend...you loathed that gas chamber....now you're forcing it on others...just like him..." He shook his head going into the restrooms and locked the doors as he was told.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
𝔞𝔪𝔪y

Sammy just watched him walk away. "Don't you dare mention my father again. I'm never going to be like him." He refused to believe that he was slowly becoming like his father when he was in the darkness. It was now his turn. Sammy walked away so he wouldn't have to listen to Matthew. This curse won't allow anyone to die so easily. It takes time.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew sighed low and shook his head hearing Sammy's comment. "If only you saw yourself now....you are just like him...worse even." He said to himself since Sammy wasn't there to hear. He knew the gas would start filling the room but he had secretly found a way to keep the Gas from hurting him too badly since he had become used to it by now.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake was actually follow Matthew around. When he heard that there was gas chambers inside the restrooms, he wrote it down in a journal and continued to follow Matthew. Just in case he needed his help.

Guess where I came from.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew went about cleaning the restroom but eventually the gas started to take hold and he began to cough and feel weak. He leaned against the door. "I-If...anyone is there...help...please..." His voice sounded weak and the pain that flowed through his body was worse then he had even felt within the gas bathroom. D-Did...Sammy...change the gas...damn...

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake heard his cries for help. Drake snap his fingers to remove Matthew from the room. He stopped time. In Matthew's point of view he got rescued in less then a second. It was like he got telport out the room. "Hey? Are you okay?"

Guess where I came from.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew blinked a few times when he suddenly found himself outside the room with Drake standing there. He couldn't do anything but cough for a little bit before looking at Drake. "N-Not really...gas chamber got...changed a bit...more potent gas..." He leaned against the wall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff