Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake just needed to make sure that time won't rip a hole or something. One wrong move and history can changed. "I just need to be careful. You see...I'm not around here. I must be careful where I step and who I talk with or everything could change."

Guess where I came from.

OOC: ( rofl )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Death leaves a Heartache no one can heal,

Love leaves memories no one can steal

Matthew continued to clean up but when he heard Drake speak it kind of confused him. "I see...you make it sound like you already know what should happen..." He looked down and sighed dropping the cleaning rag. "This mansion is hell...you must know that...it wears down your soul...I'm at my wits end with this curse...even death is better then this..." He sighed low and his tail hung behind him without moving and his ears were as low as they could go.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake grew nervous. "I'm from the future. I should know this mansion is a hell. Why do you think I came here to rescue my mom?" Drake gulp. Did he just say that?

Guess where I came from.

OOC: ( rofl )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew blinked a few times and looked at Drake. "You're her son...from the future...I've heard alot of things...but never that...and you don't seem the lying type..." He continued to look at Drake. "Do I manage to survive this hell..." He looked down slowly.

((I have to go...bye.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

If only Drake could answer his questions. "I'm sorry. I am not allowed to answers any question from the future. You see...time can change and my answer could mean nothing to you. I can lie without knowing it or I'll be telling the truth without knowing either." Drake didn't want him to have high hopes for something that could change quickly.

Guess where I came from.

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew sighed and looked down slowly. "I see...it's alright...somehow I knew that already...it wouldn't be good to change the future...but isn't that what you're doing here...changing the future by freeing your Mother?" He asked frowning at Drake. He didn't want to hurt Drake with the question but it was a valid one since Drake was from the future, or so he said.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake nodded. "Yes...I'm willing to change the future to save someone I love. Let's just say...the darkness took my mom away. She never been the same again after someone saved her the mansion." Drake dropped his ears. "I just wanted to see her smile again and also...I wanted to see how they rescued her in the first place. I'm hoping I could do a better job then them." Drake looked around the room. Then back to Matthew. He was in pain from the darkness. Drake started to think if it was okay to use his powers to help Matthew out. Maybe gave him a few chores?

Guess where I came from.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew looked down and listened to Drake talk. "I see...this mansion does change people...but I'm afraid that the darkness may already be starting to take her...since Sammy is drugging her...You intend to save her and do so in a way that keeps her from being lost in darkness...you may not have much time...Sammy is determined to take her as his own mate despite how she already has a mate..." Matthew sighed low as he cleaned trying not to let his body look as tired and worn down as he felt. If this curse isn't broken soon...I'm afraid my spirit will be broken... He had seen others when he was first here whose spirits have been broken and it wasn't something he wanted. He would end his own life before that happens.

Dangerous Rogue

Silent James Sunderland
User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake kinda understood Matt. "But don't you see? My mom was born into the darkness. It shouldn't hurt her. Just like me...but once someone rescued her...I'm going to guess that my uncle made my mom...how should I say this?" Drake couldn't think of the right words. "He made her body...hate the darkness? I'm really not sure but I'm going to make sure that won't happen to her. She is going to be rescued right this time." Drake continued to watch Matthew. He could sensed that the darkness didn't agreed with Matthew and he came from the future. He knew what happened to him. Drake snapped his fingers. He stopped time. Everything around him stopped moving. No sound or movement. The only thing he allowed to move was himself and Matthew.
"Come on...Your body needs some rest. I stopped time so the curse wouldn't take affect on you. Maybe...your soul can slowly recover? Just enough to save you."

Guess where I came from.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew frowned a little and looked at Drake. "Oh I understand...your uncle...made your mother...hate the darkness...so without darkness...she becomes lost and not so happy...I think I understand." He looked down continuing to clean the place until he heard a snap. He turned to Drake and noticed nothing was moving and no sound was heard around them. "What...stopped time...for my soul to recover..." He was slightly confused but he could feel that at the current moment the curse wasn't bearing down upon him which made his body feel better. "Thank you...but can't you use this power to get your mother out?" He asked frowning slightly.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake nodded yet again. "Yes...I can but...that's a extreme risk. If I just take her without any reason at all...it can rip a hole in time. I need to be here in order to save so I can avoid that." He sighed, "Would you wonder where she went if she suddenly disappear into thin air?"

Guess where I came from.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew looked down slowly. "I see...using it to save her...is too risky. Alright well...you'll have my help...but I'm under the curse still so I cannot disobey Sammy..." He shook his head slowly and sighed low. "Yes I would...and Sammy would go into a rage..." He shuddered at the thought.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake sat down. "That's right. He'll be on a rampage. He could possibly destroy our futures so we can't just save her...that will be easy." Drake didn't know what say next. "Um...thanks for trying to help me out."

Guess where I came from.

OOC: ( If no one posts within a week then I'm making Drake talk to Kenshin. lol )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew looked down and sighed low. "I'm not even sure if I have a possible future...everything came crashing down soon after the old curse broke..." He sighed again. "You don't have to thank me...at least Sammy won't know who you are so I won't be able to give up your plans." He said taking a few slow and deep breaths.

((Alrighty that works lol.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake looked down to his hands. "I still couldn't understand how I got this power...it's a gift. A rare gift with a risk." He looked around. "Just tell me when you wish to start time again. I can stop time for a long time so you don't need worry. I already became a master at it."

Guess where I came from.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas