Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
•𝕷єon●

Insert a quote here...

Leon watched as Kenshin gave the new girl a power. It can be a mistake. Who gave Kenshin that power? He's lucky that Kenshin gave him the power to be not affected by the curse. Or is it? Leon was so damn lazy that he might have a hard time following Sammy's orders. He heard Kenshin about getting any neko he wants. "He's speaking the truth. I will getting anything on legs, ears and a tail. I still want my sister as my mate but...I came too late so forget about that idea." Leon was going freak this girl out.

...because I can't think of one.

OOC: ( )
xxxxx» Being C a p t u r e d Under a Dreadful C u r s e
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa person like y o u can possibly treat me l i k e x a n x a n i m a l
xxxxxxxxxxxxMY H E A R T cannot! though, can it be true ?xxxxxx {}
xxxxxxxxxxxx౦ ౦ ౦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi mustn't obey cant you see? but i shall obey in order to not be hurt once more. ... !
Can I ever break free ? ♫

User Image

CURRENT OUTFIT
                        ooc: Lol. True.

Looking at Kenshin as he placed his hand on her shoulder and he spoke. Keiko listened carfully to his words. Nodding gently, she smiled back at him a little and her tail, that was wrapped around her waist, loosened it's grip. Hearing him speak again, she nodded a little till she listened about Leon. A-Anything? She thought as her small smile faded slowly and her eyes looked towards Leon. He began speaking that Kenshin was telling the truth. Her tail began to loosen it's grip a little for it seemed as if it were dead a bit, but she was sort of terrified if he was really telling the truth. Not speaking a word, Keiko just heard that he still wanted his sister to be his mate. Oh lord.. Her light blue eyes felt as if they were going to close and her fainting, but some how, she held it in.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Winter's cold spring erases

And the calm away by the storm is chasen

Everything good needs replacing.

Kenshin could tell that Keiko was relaxing a bit which was good but just as she was about to fully calm Leon had to come in and admit all that. He sighed low and shook his head slowly. "Leon...you really need to stop scaring this girl...can't you see she's already terrified of what's going on." He turned to Leon and sighed low again then turned back to Keiko. "Don't worry...Leon talks alot but rarely goes through with anything...and if he does try something then I'll stop him, I'm the one that stopped him from trying to take his sister as a mate...granted it's because she and I became mates...and had a child but still..." Again he turned back to Leon and walked closely so only he could hear. "You could be a bit more sympathetic to Keiko...she had a family too you know." He said in a low voice.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
𝔞𝔪𝔪y

Dying is easier then living...

Sammy watched as his new serents entered his house. He could tell that they were trying to plan something. Too bad he couldn't hear them. Sammy went back inside his mansion. "Matthew? Oh Matthew? I need your help." Sammy called out to one of his old workers.

...So why am I still alive?

OOC: ( I got start this again. @.@ )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Death leaves a Heartache no one can heal,

Love leaves memories no one can steal

Matthew had been doing some laundry and his ears twitched a bit when he heard his name called. He quickly went to Sammy and bowed. "Yes sir, what can I do for you?" He asked tilting his head slightly while he adjusted the shirt he wore since it had wrinkled while he had done laundry. I can't believe I'm under this curse again...except by my old friend Sammy... He held back a sigh.

((Sorry...))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
𝔞𝔪𝔪y

Sammy looked at the other neko. What's with these nekos? He thought. They're everywhere. "Can you check on my prisoner for me?" Sammy told Matthew where the room was at. "Oh yeah...just be careful around her. She could bite."

OOC: ( Iol it's ok )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew nodded slowly and bowed again. "Of course Sir I shall check on your prisoner." He nodded again and bit his lip a bit. "I shall be careful Sir." He bowed again and left going to the room slowly opening it. "Um...Hello...I was told to check on you." He slowly opened the door more.

((Okay.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

I don't believe in miracles....

[Angel's ears went up when she heard a familiar voice. "Matt...is thar you?" Angel breathed deeply. Her face was bright red. Angel was only sitting down in a chair while looking out through the window in her room.

....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew blinked a few times hearing a familiar voice so he shut the door and approached the chair. "A-Angel...wait..you're Sammy's prisoner?" He sounded very suprised as he looked at her. "I thought you had left and was living with your Mate...don't tell me..." He sighed low and guessed the curse Sammy brought made her return.

((Well I gotta go...sorry...see you.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

[Angel gave him a nod. "Yeah...I'm his prisoner and yeah...I am the reason why Sammy put the curse back." Angel avoided looking at Matt. Angel started growling.

....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
×†× мαтт чαмαdα ׆×

Matthew looked down and sighed. "I see...He has lost himself to darkness...I can feel it...but I was loyal to his father after the curse broke the first time..." His ears went down and he sighed again. "We need to get you out of this place...before Sammy gets violent..." He looked down again.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

[Angel agreed. "I know...I just came here and he's already hurting me.." Angel coughed, "I ate one stupid here and I'm already drugged!" Angel was growing more angry. "Dammit! I need to calm down!"

....I rely on them.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLeo Vani Hatch

User Image
                                          .Leo Vani had walked up to the pleasant Mansion. The mansion might look peaceful, exquiste. But the moment you entered, you felt a bad aura. At least Leo did when he had first visit. He was friends with Sammy and all his other brothers and sister. He had also known the family as well. He still remember how he met Sammy. His ball had ventured over his fence, and Leo Vani, not wanting to go and ask the owner if he could get it. Climbed over the gate that had closed the mansion from the outside wall, and that's where he seen Sammy. Sammy had introduced him to his siblings and it wasn't long before he met the father.

He had soon learned about the curse too. Sammy's sister had told him about it, he really didn't know how to react. He didn't believe it at first. But when the father had called the sister and it seemed like she didn't want to go, but she scurried off anyways. He kind of believed her. He did a slight knock before turning the handle. He wasn't one to wait. Besides, Sammy knew he had been coming over today. He had heard Sammy was getting more "children." He had wanted to see this event. Closing the door behind him, he had went to look for Sammy. Kind of getting a hint as to where he was, he was correct. Ah, Sammy. Did they arrive? Leo questioned.

Leo didn't like the curse honestly. But he also didn't mind it.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
𝔞𝔪𝔪y

Sammy heard a familiar voice. It was a good friend from long ago. Too bad that he won't be affected by the curse. He isn't one of the 'children'. Sammy walked over to him. "Most of did Leo but not all of them. Some say they'll come but don't or they are just late but don't worry. I'm patience. I can wait for them." Sammy could easily put Leo under the curse but no...he shouldn't. He needed to be a good friend. He must show his respects to him.

xxxxx» Being C a p t u r e d Under a Dreadful C u r s e
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa person like y o u can possibly treat me l i k e x a n x a n i m a l
xxxxxxxxxxxxMY H E A R T cannot! though, can it be true ?xxxxxx {}
xxxxxxxxxxxx౦ ౦ ౦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi mustn't obey cant you see? but i shall obey in order to not be hurt once more. ... !
Can I ever break free ? ♫

User Image

CURRENT OUTFIT
                        ooc: Sorry for a late reply. Schools being pain. :/

Keiko just looked at them both, feeling a bit calm, but scared at the same time. Her emotions were all mixed together like some fruit smoothie. Sighing silently, she listened as Kenshin spoke to Leon, then to her. Blinking a bit, she nodded a little. "I see.." She smiled a bit at the thought that Kenshin's mate was Leon's sister. Though, it sort of creeped her out that Leon wanted to be his own sister's mate. Shivering a bit, she kept the small smile on her face and stood. Kenshin seemed to be telling something to Leon as he walked closer to him. Still, she still asked a question that's been on her mind for a while. "Well.. Is there anything I need to know about the house?" She asked in a soft tone as her ears twiched a bit, her tail unwrapped it's self from her waist, and it gently swifted behind her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff