Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
•𝕷єon●

Insert a quote here...

Leon walked to the front gates. What a day. He just found out his sister is missing and now he needs to save her. This Sammy guy is keeping her a prisoner. Now he needs to work. Damn, it was going to be hard for him becasue this cat is lazy. He watched as his brother-in-law was talking to Sammy. "Can you guys just cool it off? We all know that the guys always win." His ears went up as he sensed a neko girl past by. "Hey there sexy! Why don't know step inside the house already?! The guy who took you in is a gaint jerk so just avoid him and don't worry. We won't bite yet." Leon knew that his brother-in-law would get mad at him for being rude to the new girl but oh well. People always hated him.

...because I can't think of one.

OOC: ( )
xxxxx» Being C a p t u r e d Under a Dreadful C u r s e
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa person like y o u can possibly treat me l i k e x a n x a n i m a l
xxxxxxxxxxxxMY H E A R T cannot! though, can it be true ?xxxxxx {}
xxxxxxxxxxxx౦ ౦ ౦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi mustn't obey cant you see? but i shall obey in order to not be hurt once more. ... !
Can I ever break free ? ♫

User Image

CURRENT OUTFIT
                        ooc:

As Keiko walked towards the house, she held her hands still against her chest and her ears twiched at the sound of someone's voice speaking towards her. Her face grew into a bright red and she yelped a little at the sudden voice. Stopping her tracks, she slowly looked back to see the person who called her.. sexy. Her ears twiched a little as her cheeks stayed pink, her fully turned around and listened to his little... Speach. Flinching a little at his last words, she bit her bottom lip and stood quiet for a moment. "W-Why not go inside? I-I mean.. It's better than staying out here.. Somethings might h-happen.." She studdered as she spoke in her soft voice. Her pale blue eyes looked at the neko with black hair. Though, her tail was still wrapped around her waist, and it's grip grew a bit tighter around her from the nervousness.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Winter's cold spring erases

And the calm away by the storm is chasen

Everything good needs replacing.

Kenshin saw the smirk on Sammy's face and knew that it may not be easy to act the part but he would attempt to get along with Sammy if it leads to him saving the one he came to save. "Why thank you for being so encouraging Brother, it's so sad though...you hated what your Father had become yet here you are just like him..." He shook his head and heard Leon as well as someone else that was a Neko. "But anyway I also wanted to make sure there were no hard feelings between us since I've decided to stay here for a while and we will be seeing each other alot." He turned and heard Leon giving the girl some speech about not entering the Mansion. "Leon don't go harassing people...can't you see the poor girl is afraid." He shook his head slowly and walked to the girl. "Don't mind Leon Miss...He's just being a pain trust me, It may be safer inside than out." He glanced at Sammy then back to the girl. "Come on I've been in this mansion alot before so I can show you around." He said trying to make the girl a little more comfortable.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
𝔞𝔪𝔪y

Dying is easier then living...

Sammy listened to his rival. Saying that he was being like his father. "How dare you speak of him! I am nothing like that man!" He made sure that his anger wouldn't get to him. "Anyway...it is true what they say. It is safer inside." Sammy took a sigh. "Or is it?"

...So why am I still alive?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa person like y o u can possibly treat me l i k e x a n x a n i m a l
xxxxxxxxxxxx౦ ౦ ౦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi mustn't obey cant you see? but i shall obey in order to not be hurt once more. ... !

User Image

CURRENT OUTFIT
                        ooc:

Keiko looked at the brown hair male, who also seemed like a Neko as well, speak to the male who had been harrassing her. She bowed her head lightly before seeing him walk up to her. Her ears twiched a little, her tail's grip grew a bit tighter around her waist, and she listened to his voice. He seemed kinder than the other Neko. Laughing quietly, as he said that the man was just being a pain and that it may be safer on the inside that out where they were. May be? She looked at him for a moment and listened to him finish speaking. Bowing her head a little once more, she smiled very little as he said that he would show her around the mansion. "T-Thank - you," She said in her soft voice with a small, kind smile. Looking over to a man who seems different than herself and the other two Neko's as he spoke about it being safer inside, but he added, "Or is it?" Her smile disappeared, her tail tightened more around her waist, and her pale blue eyes looked at the ground. "O-Oh.. I-I see.." She studdered again in a quieter voice.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded slowly and ignored Sammy knowing that he would have to be smart while here and not act foolishly. He looked at the scared Neko girl and slowly led her inside the mansion and away from Sammy. "Listen...you look scared and I don't want to lie to you...but the moment we stepped into this place...we became cursed to obey any command given by Sammy...but you are of my kind...and I can offer you assistance in return for some...you see I want to end the madness Sammy started with this...because the man you saw isn't his true self...he has given unto his jealousy..." He knew that telling this girl could end up harming his plan but she was Neko and looked scared so if he could aid this girl and make her feel better then maybe he could get a little closer to his goal.

((Sorry for not posting sooner...I got distracted...and busy..))

User Image

CURRENT OUTFIT
                        ooc:

Looking down with her pale blue eyes, Keiko looked up a little as the male lead her towards the mansion, but in a slow ind of way. He seemed to have been explaining something that might affect her, well not might. Curse. The word sunk into her mind. Her ears flatened onto her head and her eyes stared at him as he spoke. "I see.. I return you in a favor of your assistance." She spoke.. more clearly than before. Not shaky, or even slight of a small studder, but for her voice was clear and soft. He had told her that the man she had seen before, who he called Sammy, is not the man he is. Perhaps he was right that she was scared? Of course she is, it was seen clearly. Her tail was still at the same grip around her waist, but she released her hands that were at her chest and she gently took a hold of her tail. Unwraping herself, she gently held onto it against her chest once more. Breathing in some air, she looked down slightly and thought, Perhaps I can do this.. Maybe I can help him? No, no. I mustn't, only if he asks for my help than I should. Coming to a conclusion, she looked back up at the Neko and waited for his responce to her.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded slowly and his ears twitched knowing that the word curse had an effect on this girl. "Alright...first tell me...do you have a family?" He asked frowning slightly at the girl. Knowing this would effect his decision because he knew that if she had a family then it was important that she is able to leave. I'll definatly...need alot of help with this...I can waste one thing to help this girl...but it may take alot of explaining. He led the girl to one of the many rooms, this one a library, and he sat her down in a chair. "It's alright to be afraid of this...I was too when I first came here three years ago...it took a group of us to break the curse...and I fear Leon and I will need all the help we can get." He explained keeping his voice low so that Sammy couldn't hear but the girl could.

User Image

CURRENT OUTFIT
                        ooc: Sorry for not replying earlier, I had to go pick up my little brother.

Holding onto her tail, Keiko listened to his words more. He asked if she had a family. Looking forwards as they walked, her eye lids lowed a bit and she nodded softly. "I-I do.." She answered in a quiet voice. Seeing that he led her to a room that looked like a library - which it was - and had her sit down in a chair. Looking at him, she heard that he was afraid of this when he first came here three years ago and that it took a group to break the curse. Nodding gently, she spoke out, "I-If you'd like.. I could be use of help." Her voice was still quiet and soft, but loud enough for the Neko to hear.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin sighed low when he heard that the girl had a family but he shook away the lingering thoughts and he nodded slowly to the girl. "What I ask...won't be easy to do or to accomplish...but if it works...the curse will be ended...and everything will be better again..." He looked down and silently prayed for the safety of his own family and for the one he came here for. "You're going to need to act the part of a maid...don't make Sammy angry...you'll have to follow his orders but make sure you keep the act up of a good maid and he won't suspect...look for any weaknesses he may have..." He knew since the girl was a Neko like himself it wouldn't be too hard to spot anything out of the ordinary but it would take a little time. "Now...introductions...I am Kenshin, and your name?" He asked holding out his hand with a smile.

((no rush to be posting really, the rp ain't gunna walk away lol.))

User Image

CURRENT OUTFIT
                        ooc: Lol. True.

Listening to him, Akira moved her hair out of her eyes so she wouldn't go blind. She nodded to his first statement then at his next. "O-Oh.. O-Ok.." She studdered, replying to both things he had said. He even said that she had to act like a maid and obey everything that Sammy says. She had to play that role well enough for him to get angry at her. Hearing that she had to look for anyweaknesses he might have. Nodding once more, she sighed a bit. Perhaps this might be the time for her to panic? No, then she could ruin everything that the Neko might have planned. Hearing him speak again, he introduced himself as Kenshin. Bowing her head a little, she took ahold of his hand and shook it with a smile back. "I-I'm Keiko." She said in a soft voice still.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
•𝕷єon●

Insert a quote here...

Leon's ears twitch as he listen to Kenshin. "Hey? Are you sure about this Kenshin?" Was he trying to give the power to this girl? A girl he just met? Leon listened Kenshin and the female telling each other their names. "I'm Leon by the way."

...because I can't think of one.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin took a slow and deep breath and smiled a bit when the girl took his hand to shake it so he used to give her the same gift he had been given before entering the Mansion. His hand glowed slightly making hers glow a bit as well. "Keiko...I have given you a gift...you no longer have to obey the orders from Sammy...but you should still pretend to be a good Maid to keep him from knowing about the gift...if he tries to punish you...you may want to go with it...I know it's a risk...but please." He said knowing he was limited to the amount of people he could gift this power to but this girl seemed so afraid of the fate that Sammy wanted from her...he couldn't make anyone endure that. "I'm trusting you not to tell." He said slowly letting Keiko's hand go. "Leon...just trust me on this...this girl just seems so frightened by all this...I cannot let Sammy hurt an inoccent...and she can help us...we arn't going to be able to do this alone." He knew that Leon was right to question his motives but it was just a feeling he had.

User Image

CURRENT OUTFIT
                        ooc: Lol. True.

Keiko blinked for a moment before hearing another voice. Flinching, she covered her mouth a little to prevent herself from screaming. Looking at the person who was there, she sunk into her chair a little and thought, I-It's the perverted Neko.. She thought as she listened to him speak a little before introducing himself as Leon. Nodding a little to him, she felt her tail wrap itself around her waist again and tighten lightly. With her hand still held onto, she looked at Kenshin for a moment before looking at their hands. They started... glowing? Blinking in curiosity, she looked at him as he spoke to her about a gift. Nodding gently, she sat there quietly as she stared at him then at Leon. Looking back at Kenshin, he told her not to tell. "I-I won't," Her soft voice spoke out to him as she nodded a little once more. Letting him let go of her hand, she brought it to her lap and stared up at the two as Kenshin spoke to Leon about trusting him and about her. I've just taken in a huge responcibility.. She thought to herself with a silent sigh.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin turned back to the Keiko and nodded slowly, he had noticed her flinch a bit when Leon entered the room and saw that her tail had wrapped itself around her waist again. Maybe I shouldn't have done that... He shook away the thoughts and heard Keiko say she wouldn't tell so he gently placed a hand onto her shoulder. "Just start off slow...I know I'm asking alot...but you should get comfortable here first...before you try to help me." He said smiling a bit, his ears twitched and his tail slowly moved behind him. He could still feel the ribbon tied to his tail which would be the main reason he would handle anything thrown at him by Sammy to complete his goal. "Again just try to adjust to life here first...and try to ignore Leon...he'd hit on anything with legs, a tail, and ears." He laughed a bit hoping the joke would get the girl to open up a bit more.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff