Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake nodded slowly and looked around. "Yes it is, these are nice paintings." He said walking around looking at each painting.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Ѵicky

Vicky noticed everyone else was gone. "Huh? Did everyone stay with Walter?" She smiled. "I guess they wanted to see that artist build that statue."

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake looked around when he heard Vicky. "Well what do you know, it's just the two of us." He looked at a painting. "Or for some reason they wanted to give us alone time." Jake shrugged a bit.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Ѵicky

Vicky shurged her shoulders. "I guess so but I wonder why." She continued to look at the pictures.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake shrugged a bit and kept looking at all the paintings. "I wonder that as well but what can we do." He walked around slowly so as to look at each painting.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Ѵicky

After awhile of looking at the pictures, Vicky saw Walter run to her while he was still a cat. "It's done! It's done!" He meowed. Vicky looked down at him. "Wow that didn't take long." Will meowed again. "Well, she is a art major for a reason. That's her power to create stuff."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake continued to look at the paintings until he saw a cat run in to Vicky and he knew it was Walter. "I wonder what it looks like." He walked to the two of them and smiled. "Let's go see and find out." Jake turned and started to walk towards the room where the statue would be.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Ѵicky

They went to the differant room to the room. Vicky smiled, "Wow, it's good. It looks like you Walter."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake went with them to the other room and smiled a little bit. "Yeah it does look just like you. That's pretty cool Walter." He looked down at the cat Walter.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Ѵicky

Walter jumped to Ralph and he looked mad. Vlad laughed, "Come on. Let's go and eat dinner and head back at the room."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake looked at Walter then Ralph laughing a bit. "You know you enjoy how Walter acts Ralph." He turned to Vlad nodding. "Sounds good to me, I'm getting hungry."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Ѵicky

Ralph was mad but for whatever reasons, he didn't dropped Walter. Vlad told everyone, "Come on let's go back to the cafeteria." They started to walk.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake could tell Ralph was mad but didn't put Walter down. He smiled to himself and walked with everyone towards the cafeteria. "I wonder what Leon and Will are going to think when Walter tells them he's now immortalized in stone as a cat."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image

Ѵicky

Walter and Vicky laughed. "Oh, that's a good one Jake." They walked to the cafeteria to get the food.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

User Image
×†× Jake ׆×

Jake rubbed the back of his head slowly. "I can just hear Leon now." He laughed and walked with everyone to the cafeteria.

((

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces