Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake was glad that the plan was working. "That's a good thing to hear." Drake started to think why this is becoming too easy. They needed to be careful.

Guess where I came from.

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Winter's cold spring erases

And the calm away by the storm is chasen

Everything good needs replacing.

Kenshin nodded and looked at Drake frowning a bit. "Yes...but it all seems too easy...we have to be extra careful...I don't want to mess this up...and have Angel end up paying for it..." He looked down slowly and knew that this was negative thinking so he quickly stopped it replacing it with happy memories.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake nodded, "I know...we got to make these right now."
Sammy was secretly spying on them. He didn't quite understand what was going on but he more concern who Drake was. "Who is that?" He asked to himself. He walked off, thinking that nothing was wrong going on.

Guess where I came from.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin looked at Drake and nodded slowly. "Just remember...take it easy as well...no need for you to get hurt in all this." He said and his ears twitched when he heard a voice. He had a feeling that someone had been listening but didn't know who which made him realize they had to be more careful.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake heard as well. He walked off telling his dad, 'We should talk like this from now on...' Drake was going to be careful. Just in case he was being watched, he made a copy of himself doing the work. He continued to heal people.

Guess where I came from.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded slowly and walked catching up with Sammy. "Hey Sammy, I fed those animals you asked me to." He said smiling at him. Sounds like a good idea. He replied to Drake.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Sammy looked over to Kenshin. "You did?" He saw that Kenshin was smiling. "Why are you smiling for?" Sammy didn't know what to think. "Take the meat out the large fridge! I'll show you shouldn't smile!" There was sharp hooks there. Maybe he cut himself

Guess where I came from.

OOC: ( Too lazy to change to Sammy. cat_xp )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Matt nodded and looked at Sammy still with a smile. "Yup and they still need some training." He laughed a bit and shrugged. "Dunno just feel like smiling old friend." He nodded slowly and smiled still. "Sure thing pal, and smiling is fun you ought to try it." He grinned and walked to the freezer Sammy mentioned. If I get Sammy's attention onto me...that will buy Drake time...hope this doesn't hurt too much. He went into the freezer looking for meat and after a bit when he tried to move he found that there was a hood stuck in his shoulder. "Razor sharp hooks...he's getting desperate." He ripped the hook out and grabbed the meat leaving without any other injuries.

((No worries...but I gotta get going now...friend came over see you Oreo.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Sammy soon came when Kenshin out the freezer. "When the meat defrost, try and cook it over there." He pointed to the broken stove. "Anyway...I'll see you later. Don't disappoint me." He walked off. "Oh yeah, I don't need to smile to be happy."

Guess where I came from.

OOC: ( Okay then. cat_pirate )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded and smiled at Sammy despite the wound to his shoulder from the hook. "Sure thing, I hope this food is for supper, wouldn't want it going to waste you know." He carried the meat towards the stove knowing it was broken. "When do I disappoint?" He grinned a bit. "Well maybe if you did you wouldn't be so cranky." He called out after Sammy. I'll handle whatever punishment he gives me...to keep Drake safe... He thought watching the meat slowly defrost.

((Neat kitty face lol.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake soon came walking out through the wall. 'Hey? Are you okay dad? Drake was making sure that Sammy wasn't looking at him.
Meanwhile...Sammy went back to Angel's room. He sat down not looking at her. "What is going wrong?" Angel didn't say anything.

Guess where I came from.

OOC: ( cat_razz )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin turned when he heard Drake approaching. Just an injury from a hook son...nothing I can't handle for a while...and I have to use a broken stove that's bound to burn me badly... He stared down at the defrosting meat.

((That's cute too.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake started to heal his dad. Oh...okay. Drake ears stood up. He returned back to mom? I wonder why.
Sammy kept walking back and fourth in the room. "Should I?" He looked at Angel for a few seconds. "No...not yet. I'll figure out what's going on and I'll stop this."

Guess where I came from.

OOC: ( cat_blaugh )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin felt Drake start to heal him and sighed low. Yeah Sammy is doing his best....I'll take anything he dishes out... His own ears stood up as well. He is desperate...he wants to do something I'm sure...make her his before our plan can work...but I fear he suspects of the plan... He looked down slowly with a sigh.

((How many of those do you have Oreo?))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake was hoping this plan work soon. I think he's going to do something with mom soon. We should stay in high alert. Drake could sent another copy of him in his mom room but that will take too much energy out of him. We should find some way to be with mom to make sure she's fine.

Guess where I came from.

OOC: ( There's a lot of them. It's new. Above the faces, there's a tab that says normal. Click the arrow and you'll see one that says cats. cat_lol )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff