Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

I don't believe in miracles....

[Angel was feeling a lot better since Drake helped her out. She looked at Kenshin. She smiled, "You're here." Angel was making sure she was quiet just in case Sammy could hear her.

....I rely on them.

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Winter's cold spring erases

And the calm away by the storm is chasen

Everything good needs replacing.

Kenshin nodded and slowly walked to Angel with a smile. "Yes, I couldn't come to rescue you and not at least visit you as often as I can." He spoke in a low voice as he approached her and in one movement pulled her into a hug. "We have a plan now...we'll have you out as soon as possible." He said keeping his voice low.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

[Angel was glad she could be around Kenshin again. "That's great to hear. I knew you'll be able to save me. Even Vlad came to save me." She was smiling.

....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded and smiled warmly at Angel. "Yes even our own son came to get you out, but in his time we screwed up somehow...he came to make it right." He said feeling really happy now. "We may not have much time...we should take advantage of what time we have until we get you out." He whispered looking at her. "I love you and miss you." He told her feeling like he could do whatever it took to get her free now.

((I have to go, see you Dorei.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

[Angel continued to smile, "I love you to..." Angel missed saying that. "And don't worry, I believe you'll be able to stop all of this one day." Angel knew she needed to act like a zombie soon before Sammy returns.
Somewhere else in the mansion, Sammy was telling everyone to go asleep for the night suddenly he fell over in pain. He held onto his chest, "What the? Why is my body hurting?"
Angel's ears went up. "Sammy...he suddenly just fell over." Angel remembered something. "That's right. I remember now. Love. Sammy can't be around Love or the darkness will eat away from his soul."

....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled still at Angel feeling really happy to be near her again. "It won't be just me Angel. Leon, your Father, and even our Son is helping make this happen and get you free...without killing Sammy or the darkness." He said and his ears twitched when he saw Angel's go up. "Oh...not good..." He looked down slowly. "I see...well I don't want that to happen...I should get going then...again Angel I love you and will see you free." He slowly kissed her deeply before turning. "Stay safe..." He smiled at her once more then left the room heading towards his room to sleep for the night.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

[Angel waved goodbye, "You to." Once she saw Kenshin left, she returned back to her zombie state. She just sat there until finally, Sammy came to visit her. "Tell me you love me!" Angel would say nothing to him. She won't even look at him. Sammy soon gave up for the night to return to his bedroom to sleep.
Meanwhile...Drake started to stop time for everyone in their rooms. Slowly healing them. The only room he didn't touch was Sammy's room.

....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin yawned and returned to his bed slowly laying down going to sleep just before the time stopped. Matthew was deep in sleep still having nightmares of darkness but when time stopped his dreams stopped too.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
╔══════════════╗

→Drake←

╚══════════════╝

Drake fell asleep after stopping the time. Once he saw that everyone was going to be awake, he let time start again before anyone noticed that time has stop. Drake felt more tired for using so much energy in one night. He saw that Leon came to heal him using his powers. It made feel better and the curse was helping him as well.
Sammy was already feeling a extra weight over himself. He was slowly getting sick. "What the hell is going on?" He couldn't figure out why. He got ready to visit Angel in her room. She still sat there. Sammy tried to feed her but this time she refused. Sammy just left her to starve.

Guess where I came from.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin slowly woke up and smiled feeling the heaviness of the mansion lifted slightly so he went to check on Drake noticing Leon healing him. "Ah you beat me to him, I can already feel the change in the mansion and I'm sure Sammy feels it too." He said and smiled at Drake. "I'm proud of you, and I know your mother is too. If this works as well as it should...we may not even have to keep it up for long." For the first time since he had arrived, Kenshin looked happy. Matthew woke up and felt better which was odd but he didn't mind as he got up and went about his dailey chores walking near the room Sammy held Angel in.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

[Angel returned back to normal. She was no longer acting like a zombie since Sammy wasn't around but she was still hungry. She needed food. Her stomach growled. Angel frowned as she continued to look out through the window.
Sammy was walking around when he saw Matthew. He pointed to him, "You? Go and try to feed the prisoner. She won't listen to me. Maybe she'll listen to you." He walked off. "She's beginning to piss me off..."

....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin took the time to give Leon a chance to heal Drake by doing their chores in addition to his own despite how it would add fatigue to him. It was worth it to him because in the end Angel would be saved by them. Matthew looked at Sammy and blinked a few times. "Oh um yes of course." He bowed and watched Sammy walk away so he headed to Angel holding a tray of food. "Angel...I brought some breakfast...you're really pissing Sammy off by refusing him at every chance." He said walking in.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

[Angel looked at Matthew. "I know...It's just that...yesterday he tried to drug me. How could I trust him again?" Angel looked at food. "Did Sammy give you that?"

....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Matthew looked at Angel. "I see...he tried to drug you..." He shook his head slowly and looked at the food. "Nope I made this myself just a little big ago." He said telling her the truth. Kenshin yawned a bit as he worked doing everything he could around the house trying to also keep away from Sammy.

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

[Angel took the food and started to eat it. "Thank you." It didn't look like it but Angel was happy. She was just acting depress to fool Sammy.
Sammy was just walking around. He walked by Kenshin, "How can she ever listen to you?" He continued to walk forward.

....I rely on them.

OOC: ( Vote for me? )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas