Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

I don't believe in miracles....

Camouflage was looking at Rex. "Hm, okay. I'll think about it. I'll tell you guys my answer soon." Camouflage put her head down and started to sleep. Angel returned to Leon. "Have you decided yet?" Leon sighed. "Walter is still going to sleep with us." Angel looked at Will. "Wow. You are a spoiled." Will smiled.

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Winter's cold spring erases

And the calm away by the storm is chasen

Everything good needs replacing.

Kenshin smiled at Camouflage. "Alright." He went with Angel to Leon. Kenshin couldn't wait to hear what the two decided. When he heard Leon he couldn't help but laugh a bit. "You can never change someone's nature. Even if they do get better over the years." He turned to Leon with a sly grin. "Good luck getting laid over the next 18 years."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Leon smirked. "Oh? That is bad. Isn't it?" He turned to Will and Will was blushing. "Well uh...Angel and Kenshin could babysit?" Angel smiled. "What are you talking about Will? Me and Leon are siblings. Our heat cycle is near the same time. We can't babysit." Leon continued on, "Yeah. It's fine. I don't mind..." Will cut him off. "Fine. I'll think about it." Leon grinned. "Ha. I knew that would work." Angel whispered to herself. "I still think it's weird that Leon doesn't like to...but Will does."

OOC: ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=N84kGsxlaHY&list=LLBetfmx5nhjF6yCDMKGtN2A )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin grinned a little bit. "You tell me if it's bad or not." He turned to see Will blushing and shrugged at the comment Will made. "Yeah we'll have our hands will taking care of Angel's heat and Vicky at the same time." Kenshin chuckled a little bit and knew that Will would think more now about it. He heard Angel whisper and turned to her. "It is Leon after all."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel sighed to Kenshin, "That's true. He is Leon." Leon looked at her. "What you say about me?" Angel looked back to him. "Nothing." Angel walked to Will who was still carrying the sleeping Walter. "Come on. You got to put him down so he can sleep and you can rest." Will looked at her. "But I don't want to."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded slowly. "Yup." He turned to Leon and smiled a little bit. Kenshin watched Angel walk to Will so he walked over slowly as well. "Will...how do you expect to have any alone time with Leon if you're always coddling Walter?" He asked frowning a bit.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Will looked at Kenshin. "Well I don't know..." Angel told him, "Come, put him down next to Vicky." Will frowned. "Well okay." Will walked to Vicky's room so Walter can sleep at the other side of the crib with her. Will looked sad. "I wanted to be with him."

OOC: ( http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt127/Dorei_Uchiha36/tko1fheb-6.jpg )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled at Will. "You need alone time sometimes, trust me." He turned to Angel nodding. "Vicky's crib is big enough for them both." Kenshin watched Will take Walter and set him in the crib with Vicky. He slowly put a hand on Will's shoulder. "You'll have years to spend with Walter...you should take a little time to spend with Leon."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Will smiled again. "Well okay. You're right." Will returned to Leon and gave him a hug. Leon was confused. "What's this for?" Will just said, "Nothing. Just love you." Angel giggled watching them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded and smiled a bit at Will. "Darn right." He watched Will and couldn't help but laugh a little at what he saw. Kenshin walked next to Angel smiling. "They really are cute huh?"

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel smiled. "Yeah it is..." She started to wonder about some things. "I wonder what type of people our kids will be with."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled at Angel. "Yup." He slowly put his arm around Angel. "They will find the type of people that are perfect for them and be as happy as we are."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel smiled. "Yeah, we just have to wait and see. They'll choose the right person."
Timeskip~
Some weeks has passed and everyone was at the house with the kids. The babies were playing until there was a knock on the door. Angel ears went up. "Who can it be this time?" She answered the door and she saw it was Liz with another neko guy with her. Angel smiled, "Hey Liz? What are you doing here?" Liz looked happy. "Oh. I just have some news."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded and smiled. "Exactly, we can enjoy the years of watching them too."

The last few weeks had been good and uneventful at least for Kenshin. He smiled when he saw how full the house was and the babies playing together. Kenshin heard a knock and his ears went up slightly. "Hmm...not sure." He turned to see Angel open the door and he saw Liz with a neko guy. "Looks like she finally found herself a guy." Kenshin said to himself then stood up from his chair. "Well come on in and have a seat." He said with a smile.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Liz looked happy. "Yeah you're right. This is Oscar. His my new mate." They sat down. Angel looked happy. "That's great. So Oscar? How did you meet her?" Oscar answered with a yawn. "I found her awhile ago...she was passed out on the floor. She later told me that she just finished giving birth. I had to help her." Angel looked at Walter. "Oh right. She did run away that day." Will looked at Oscar. "You're a lazy right you?!" He looked at Liz, "You're just my mom! She fell in love with a lazy to!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces