Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

I don't believe in miracles....

Leon took the bottle, "Thanks." He started to feed Walter. While Angel was waiting for everyone to be fed, she asked Camouflage, "Hey? Camouflage? How do you have milk? Did you give birth to Rex?" Camouflage answered, "Huh? Oh. No I didn't. He was just created for me. I started to have milk when I started to take care of him. My mom instaints came to me."

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Winter's cold spring erases

And the calm away by the storm is chasen

Everything good needs replacing.

Kenshin nodded slowly to Leon. "No problem." He turned to Angel and felt his face grow a bit warm at the question she asked Camouflage. "Mother instincts always seem to surface when they are around a child that needs help." Kenshin said biting lip slightly.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel smiled. "Oh, that's right. That happens some times." Angel looked at her baby to see Vicky was still awake while feeding her. "It doesn't look like Vicky is planning to sleep after this one. Why don't we watch that video after we feed them?" She asked. "I think the babies will be surprise to see a tv for the first time."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded slowly and smiled looking at Vicky to see that she was awake while being fed. "Hmm I like that idea Angel, I'll have to go find the tape." He slowly walked to the doorway and nodded. "I think so too, I'll be right back." Kenshin went up to their room and looked in the closet searching a box labeled video tapes.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

After a few minutes, everyone was done eating. They started to crawl again on the floor. Angel asked out loud, "Hey Kenshin? Found that video yet?" Angel walked to Vicky so she can change her diaper.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin continued to search the box until he found the right video tape. "Thank goodness Angel talked me into labeling these." He heard Angel and walked out of the closet to the hallway. "Yeah I found it!" He called and walked back downstairs holding the tape with a smile.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel was quickly done with changing the diaper. "That's good!" Angel sat Vicky down so she was sitting next to the others. All the babies looked surprised when the TV was on. They couldn't look away.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded and smiled. "Yes it is." He walked to the TV and put the tape into the player noticing how the babies looked suprised at the TV. Kenshin turned and walked to Angel. "It's all set, and we have a way to entertain the babies for a bit if we need a break." He said with a short laugh.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel smiled, "Yeah. It sounds like it." Everyone was there watching the video. The babies looked more confused when they saw Vlad meowing. They didn't know who it was but they heard the meowing. They all started to meow and bark at the tv.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin looked at the screen. "I got us the children's channel package too." He said watching the video smiling. Kenshin noticed that the babies looked more confused when they saw Vlad on the video. He couldn't help but laugh when he heard them meowing and barking at the tv.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel thought it was cute that the babies were trying to talk to Vlad through the tv. "I think they'll love that channel." She said to Kenshin. After the Video was done, Angel noticed that Vicky was crawling around looking for someone. She started to meow. "What are you looking for?" Angel got a idea, "Vlad? I think your sister wants you."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled and thought it was cute how the babies were trying to speak to the baby Vlad on the tv. "That's why I made sure to get it." He said and when the video was over he noticed Vicky crawling around meowing. "Hmm." He nodded slowly. "I think she does want you Vlad, try meowing to her and see what happens."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Vlad had a small blush, "Huh? I haven't meowed in awhile..." He cleared his throat and started to meow. He was saying he was right here. Vicky heard it right away and crawled to him. Vlad picked her up. When she did, she reached her hand to her mom. Angel smiled. "Aw. She wanted to help you find me." Will smiled, "Oh my god, that was so cute." When he said that Walter made a loud hiss. Leon had a short laugh. "Be careful what you say. It looks like Walter has most of your genes. He going to get jealous."

OOC: ( http://www.tumblr.com/blog/askdrowsyandfriends )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled at Vlad. "Well it's part of you so I'm sure it will come back easily." He watched Vlad and heard him meow. Kenshin saw Vicky crawl to Vlad. He couldn't help but smile when he saw what Vicky did when Vlad picked her up. "That was very cute." Kenshin frowned when he heard the hiss from Walter. "Well we can't exactly control what Vicky does though, if she does something cute then we're probably going to say so."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Walter crawled to Leon and he picked him up. "Yeah we can't control all the cuteness here." He looked at Angel and Kenshin, "It looks like Walter is only mad at Will. He didn't get the attention he wanted." Will looked at Walter. "Aw. I'm sorry." Leon then said, "I think we should leave now. It's getting late and the babies will get tired soon."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces