• Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Winter's cold spring erases

And the calm away by the storm is chasen

Everything good needs replacing.

Kenshin looked at Will and nodded slowly. "That's fine, I can give you guys some money to go on a vacation as well if you want." He turned towards Vlad hearing him. "Well alright if you two are sure...just no parties in the house." Kenshin turned back to Angel and nodded. "It sounds like it, so where would you like to go then?" He asked her.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

I don't believe in miracles....

Vlad almost laughed when his dad told him about no parties. He knew that wouldn't happen. "Okay Dad. We won't." Will smiled at Kenshin, "Thanks but we should be fine but we'll ask if we need it." Angel started to think. "Hmm...I'm still not sure yet where I want to go."

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin knew he didn't need to warm Vlad about no parties. "If you have any girls over just keep them out of our room." Kenshin turned to Will and nodded slowly. "Alright, I think Leon may be asleep for a while as well." He laughed and turned back to Angel. "Where is one place you've always wanted to go?" He asked hoping that would help.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Vlad .didn't say anything when his dad told him that. He was embarrassed. Angel knew that answer, "Oh um...where did I wanted to be?" She started to remember. "Actually...I been wanting to see some shows. Like opras and people singing and dancing. Oh! Even watching some plays but where can that be at?"

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled at Vlad then turned to Angel wondering what she would say. Kenshin nodded and looked at Angel smiling. "There is a place for that actually. I know where it is and it has a famous place called Broadway where all those things happen daily." He knew exactly where they could go.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel got happy. "Oh that sounds like fun. We got to ready to go soon!" Angel did a small clap. "I feel exited now." Will started to wonder. "Where we go?"

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded and smiled. "Yes we should, we can leave tomorrow if you'd like." He could tell Angel was happy about this. "I'm glad." Kenshin turned to Will. "You can use the computer we keep in the downstairs library to look for a place that looks good."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Will went to where the computer was at. Angel was thinking what she should bring on the trip. They buy tickets and everything.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled and started to pack some things, including nice clothes for going to the shows with. "I think you gotta dress in nice stuff for those shows Angel." He said looking at Angel.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel smiled. "Oh yeah. I knew that." She then wondered what this was and if it was only filled with humans in it. "So what is this place?"

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled and nodded. "Alright, it will be fun too." He looked at Angel thinking a moment. "I'm not sure the name of the place...but it's a big city where lots of people go so it will have all kinds of people."

((Where is Broadway again?))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel told Kenshin, "Well I'm just worried what the people are like ther. They might be full of humans. Everyone will look at us weird."

OOC: ( In holloywood? Idk )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled a bit and hugged Angel. "It's alright even if they do look at us weird. As long as we have fun and are happy my love." He said looking at her.

((Um I think it's actually in New York.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel smiled, "Yeah that's true and besides more humans are beginning to accept more people now since everyone is showing themselves more."

OOC: ( I am so wrong then. O.o' )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded and smiled at Angel. "Of course, more humans are accepting everything. I think our vacation will go just fine." He said hugging her.

((It's alright, I'm not 100% on it either lol.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff