Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

I don't believe in miracles....

Leon wanted to get up really quickly to tell Kenshin off but he didn't since Will was still on him. "No...anything but that. We already have Victor. That has to be good enough." Angel didn't say anything because Leon doesn't know that Victor likes them like that. She wasn't sure if Will knew either. He might.

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Winter's cold spring erases

And the calm away by the storm is chasen

Everything good needs replacing.

Kenshin could tell Leon wanted to get up and figured it was about what he said. "Well...you can't exactly speak for Will...but spoiled types don't like having kids often." Kenshin slowly shook his head and sighed low wondering either Leon or Will knew that Victor liked them. He didn't want to let it slip though. "I always thought aggressives wanted to pass on their genes." He said knowing this would provoke Leon.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Leon didn't show his face but he frowned when Kenshin said aggresives like to pass their genes. "Well yeah they do...but most of them only do it for power. I wanted a child from Angel because I wanted to raise the child the ways of a true aggresive and that is just crappy life. When I think about it now...well I just don't want that anymore." Angel smiled at him. "You only want a child for love now? Huh?" Leon admited it. "Yeah..." That was when Will decided to Leon's head a hug.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin listened to Leon and frowned slightly. "You are right...being raised as an aggressive usually leads to sadness. Good Leon." He couldn't help but smile a bit at Leon glad about how much Leon had grown. "That's a good think Leon, that's how Angel and I got Vlad." He watched Will hug Leon's head. "I think he's in agreement Leon." Kenshin said leaning slightly against Angel.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Leon got up. "Yeah...well I'm going to burb him and put him to sleep. I'm tired." Later Leon put Will to sleep and they slept on the couch again. Angel yawned. "Hopefully were back to normal tomarrow. He is tired."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin watched Leon. "Alright." He turned to Angel and smiled a little bit watching her. "Yes hopfully. I see you are tired too so come on let's go to bed." Kenshin said and slowly walked up towards their bedroom.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel went to the room to go to sleep. The next mouring, Angel was waken up by a knock on the door. She walked to the door and saw that Will was crying and Leon was trying to calm him down. She then remembered that she couldn't answer the door. She meowed, "Come in!" She hoped that the person could understand her. Diz walked in. "Hello everyone." Angel smiled, "Daddy! You're okay!" "yeah. I am now."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin went to sleep beside Angel. When morning came Kenshin was woken up by the knock so he followed Angel downs to the door hearing Will crying but it didn't really bother him. He frowned a bit when he realized neither of them could get the door and Angel had said for them to come in. When Diz walked in Kenshin couldn't help but smile. "It's good to see you well again Diz." He knew now that everyone was going to be changed back to normal.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Diz looked around. "I thought you guys didn't turn back to normal so I'm here to fix it." He snapped his fingers and everyone turn back to normal. Angel was her normal self again. "Whoa. It been awhile since I stood on two legs." Will laughed because Leon was carrying him. "Yeah! Same here!" Will dropped to the ground.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled at Diz. "That's good...thank you." He saw everyone turn back to normal so he turned back to human stretching a bit. "Yeah it has been." Kenshin slowly put an arm around Angel in case she started to fall or anything. Kenshin looked over at Will and Leon laughing when he saw the full grown Will in Leon's arms.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel smiled. "Thanks Daddy." Will looked at Diz. "Yeah thanks. It was weird to be a baby. I couldn't understand anything but I did at the same time. It was weird." Leon fell back down to the couch. "Great...now let me sleep." Will smiled. "Okay." Angel started to work out her legs. "Now I can do stuff."

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin smiled and looked at Diz nodding slowly. He turned to Will. "I can imagine it would be weird being a baby." Kenshin turned to Leon and laughed a bit. "Get plenty of rest Leon." He turned to Angel and nodded slowly. "Let's start by planning a vacation for the whole family." He said smiling.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Angel looked over at Kenshin. "Oh that's right...where should we go?" She looked around at everyone then back at Kenshin. "And will it only be the two of us or is everyone comming?"

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded slowly and looked at Angel. "Well again there's an Island resort...a cruise trip, anywhere but here really." He said turning to everyone then back to Angel. "If anyone wants to go they're more than welcome, we can take everyone if they want to go or it can be just us if nobody wants to go."

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Will looked at them. "Well I want to go but I rather be alone with Leon if we do go somewhere." Vlad looked at his parents. "Hey this sounds like your thing. Me and Victor can stay here and take care of thing." Victor smiled, "Yeah. We can do that." Angel looked at Kenshin, "Well it sounds like its going to be the two of us then."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces