• Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Winter's cold spring erases

And the calm away by the storm is chasen

Everything good needs replacing.

Kenshin looked at Victor and sat down on the lawn. "I hear you've got a couple crushes...but you're afraid of it right?" He asked turning to Victor knowing it would be easier to talk about crushes with another guy than with a woman. He hoped Victor would open up a little more towards him.

((Yup =3 lol.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

I don't believe in miracles....

Victor couldn't look st Kenshin in his eyes. "I know. It's a mistake. I know I shouldn't like Leon or Will. Those two are already mates. I promise I'll keep myself quiet."
....I rely on them.

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin shook his head and closed his eyes. "Silly boy...you can't just choose who you like or stop yourself from liking them." He turned to Victor and smiled a bit. "Just don't mention it to Leon...he's really protective of Will, but maybe we should find you someone then. How about participating in a class in the dojo? You can meet several other kids your age and who knows what may happen." He said smiling at Victor hoping this was helping.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Victor nodded, "Oh, right. Maybe that should help." He felt a little better. "Right....I'll try that." Victor was still wondering why Kenshin was closing his eyes. He wiped his tears and made he looked okay before he went back inside the house.
....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin nodded and smiled looking at Victor. "Alright then, and you can ask Will for advice on it." He said and closed his eyes again laying down on the front lawn feeling himself drift to sleep since he had been working alot to maintane the house and the fix the dojo.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

The day went by normally because Victor didn't mentioned anything again. The next day, Will came to the house early. Angel was already awake and saw him. "What's wrong?" Will was worried, "It's Victor! He's gone! Right now Leon is trying to find him!" Angel was trying to calm him down. "Will? Don't worry. We'll help you find him."
....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin was glad that Victor seemed okay now. The next day he saw Will walk to house while he was on the roof putting new shingles on. Kenshin frowned when he heard loud voices so he came down in time to hear that Victor was missing and he looked down. "I hope he didn't run away because of what I told him..." He looked down slowly then frowned a bit. "I think I'm going to check the dojo just in case." He turned and ran to the dojo unsure of where Victor could be except that maybe his parents found him and took him.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Will and Angel went to look for Leon. They guessed that Victor wasn't at the dojo and they were correct. Angel kept following Will. "Leon went far." "He did..."
....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin saw nobody at the dojo so he turned and ran following the scent of Angel and Will eventually catching up. "Could his parents have found him?" He asked and bit his lip looking down breathing heavily. "This may be my fault too..." He lsighed low.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

While they were running, someone tackled down Will. Will kick her off and saw he didn't know who she was. Angel quickly noticed that she was aggresive. She yelled at her, "Hey?! Are you Victor's mother!? What do you think you're doing trying to get a spoiled?! You know they're not strong like us...Fight me. To make the fight even." Victor's mom showed fear. "No...I choose to fight whoever I want." Will threw a sword at her. "Where are they?! I don't mind fighting you and I'll make sure I'll win."
....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin was running and he caught wind of a new scent but couldn't stop someone from tackling Will. He stopped and looked at the woman and frowned noticing the woman was an aggressive. "Angel honey...if this is Victor's mother then she will be a coward and target the weakest of us." He grinned a bit at Will and nodded. "But in this case she may have attacked the strongest of us." Kenshin knew this could be their chance to find Victor before anything bad happened to him.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Victor's mom was surprised at Will. Angel smiled at Will. "Go and take care of her." Will smiled back, "Don't worry. I got this." Angel started to search for the others. Then finally, she saw Leon fighting with someone else. Victor was helping.
....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin grinned at Will. "Good luck Will, try not to hurt her too badly." He turned and ran after Angel seeing Leon fighting off someone with Victor's help. He ran in and stopped near the group. "Leon, Victor! Do you guys need help?" He asked them.

((

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
A𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩

Leon was about to answer but he quickly deafeated the person. The person past out and so did Victor. Leon sigh as he looked at Kenshin. "We don't know anymore but...he never explained to me why he came back to his parents."
....I rely on them.

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Kenshin watched Leon defeat the person and saw them pass out as well as Victor. He loooked at Leon frowning. "I see..." Kenshin looked down slowly and sighed. "I talked to him yesterday and gave him advice...he has crushes...I didn't think he would come back to his parents..." He closed his eyes and waited for Leon to hit him.

((

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces