Accepted Profiles

OOC

☲☲☲☲☲
☲☲☲☲☲

Dangerous Rogue

☲☲☲☲☲
☲☲☲☲☲

T𝔥𝔢 O𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 S𝔱𝔬𝔯y...
There was a rich couple who lived inside a mansion. They were deeply in love. They were married for years. Eventually, the woman got pregnant with her first child. They were happy but something happened during the child birth. The woman died while giving birth. She mange to give birth to a healthy baby boy. After the death of the man's wife, he grew in rage. He wanted his wife back but he couldn't get her back. He decided to take his rage on his son. He started to study on dark magic and put a curse on his son. The curse was that his son must always obey any command that his given to him and he must never leave the mansion.
The man or the headmaster made his son into a butler for a few years. Then the headmaster got a idea. His son wasn't enough. He wanted more servants in his mansion. He started to adopt many children and teens. The children and teens were not normal. Some had powers or they were not human. Some were demons, nekos, elves and more. Whoever he adopted, the headmaster put the same curse on them as he put on his son. Now all his children must obey him and live under the dark mansion.
All of them became maids or butlers and all of them hate it. They all want to escape the mansion and their curse but can they?

☲☲☲☲☲
☲☲☲☲☲

T𝔥𝔢 T𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥
No one knew it but the headmaster was never truly a evil person in the first place. After his wife died, he grew into a deep depression while taking care of his newborn son. He loved his son and his new baby daughter who he just adopted. While taking care of his children, he began to study spells to see if he was able to bring his wife back from the dead. With no luck, he couldn't find a way how to. He was ready to give up until a person came to his mansion one day. This person gave him a promise. He told the Headmaster that he'll make a deal with him. If the Headmaster was willing to take his soul inside the darkness, then his wife will come back. The Headmaster agreed to the offer and he allowed the stranger to take his soul inside the darkness. It was a trick. Instead of his wife returning, the headmaster grew sick and old. The stranger disappeared and the Headmaster didn't know what to do to heal himself. As everyday past on...he was slowly dying. His soul was disappearing to the darkness. The Headmaster was waiting to die but he soon discovered something. One day he yelled at his kids and they started to cry. He felt his body recover instead of dying. He then realized that the stranger gave him a curse. A curse where he couldn't be around happiness or his soul will be eaten alive. He needed to be around misery to heal his broken soul. That was when he decided to make his children his own personal servants to make them feel miserable. Unfortunately, his two children wasn't enough. He needed more misery. He created a curse under his mansion so other people would be forced to become his servants. He hired other people and did harsh punishments to them. He kept doing that to get misery so he wouldn't die but he never truly liked it. He felt ashamed of himself.

☲☲☲☲☲
☲☲☲☲☲
A𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 C𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢...?
After years of torturing the servants, the curse was finally lifted. Most of the servants returned home, relieved that the curse is gone. The Headmaster's children were the only ones who didn't like the idea of the curse ending. Both were confused and scared because they were the only ones who had the curse on them since their childhood. Both of them never step outside of the mansion until now. After adjusting to their new lives they were ready for their next step. The two siblings were in love. They were planning to get together but something happened. Someone else came by and by fate, the daughter fell in love with him. The son grew sad of losing his love but he accepted his lost. He watched the two new love birds.
Three years later, the couple is still together with their own child. After some time of watching them, the stranger returned and approached the son. Just like he did before, he gave the son a offer he couldn't resist. If he gave his soul to the darkness, he'll get his love back. He agreed to the offer and just like his father...he needed misery in order to keep alive. He attacked his father in rage and took over the mansion as he forced his sister to be his prisoner. His father fled. The daughter is going to stay a prisoner unless she agrees to love him back but she refuses. Luckily for her, he didn't allow her to be under the same curse as the new coming servants coming inside the mansion.
Now that everything changed...will the new coming servants be able to break their curse once more while trying to save a prisoner at the same time?

☲☲☲☲☲
☲☲☲☲☲

Dangerous Rogue

☲☲☲☲☲
☲☲☲☲☲

wahmbulance ℜ𝔘𝔏𝔈𝔰 wahmbulance
I am God here!
Please be semi-literate or literate.
Don't stay writers block forever!
Anime pictures only.
Every post must have your character's picture on it. That doesn't mean that you need to have pretty posts.
Use ( ) or (( )) for OOC.
Type at least one paragraph. No one sentence.
Keep it PG-13 or lower
Don't cyber! Don't even do it in PM
PM Profiles to me with the title At your service 2. If you don't I will not accept you.
Tell me when you want to leave the RP so I can remove your characters.
Don't ignore anyone.
No Godmodding and one hit KOs. No killing unless you get permission.
You can only have 1 to 2 characters. No more then that.
I can remove or add any rules if I want.

☲☲☲☲☲
☲☲☲☲☲

Dangerous Rogue

☲☲☲☲☲
☲☲☲☲☲

Ⓟrofiles Ⓢkeletons

aids
Maids are girls who are servants. They don't always have to wear maid uniforms but they must always obey any command that is given to them because of their curse. They can be anything. They don't have to be humans and they can't leave the mansion.

For Maids
[align=center]
[b]Appearance:[/b](Put picture here)
[b]What are you?[/b](human, vampire, elf?)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b] Maid[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] (must be a girl )
[b]Sexuality:[/b] (bi, gay, straight)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b] (at least 3)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (at least 3)
[b]Powers:[/b](If any)
[b]Your God:[/b] (Username)[/align]

utlers
Butlers are boys who are servants. They don't always have to wear their uniforms but they must always obey any command that is given to them because of their curse. They can be anything. They don't have to be humans and they can't leave the mansion.

For Butlers
[align=center]
[b]What are you?[/b](human, vampire, elf?)
[b] Butler[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] (must be a boy )
[b]Sexuality:[/b] (bi, gay, straight)

amily riends
Family friends are people who like to visit the the mansion to speak with the son. They don't know that the servants inside the mansion are the headmasters children. The family friends are the only ones that can help the servants escape the mansion. Most of them must be humans, only a few can be something else.

For Family Friends
[align=center]
[b]What are you?[/b] (human, vampire? elf?)
[b]Family Friend[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b](bi, straight, gay)

☲☲☲☲☲
☲☲☲☲☲

Dangerous Rogue

☲☲☲☲☲
☲☲☲☲☲

♥White List♥

No one yet

☠Black List☠

No one yet

☲☲☲☲☲
☲☲☲☲☲

Dangerous Rogue

☲☲☲☲☲
☲☲☲☲☲

Ⓐnnouncements

Nothing yet

☲☲☲☲☲
☲☲☲☲☲

Dangerous Rogue

Dangerous Rogue

Dangerous Rogue

Dangerous Rogue

Dangerous Rogue

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
𝔞𝔪𝔪y

Dying is easier then living...

The Mansion was so dark yet again. This was the famous Mansion where the original owner put a curse on it. Making everyone inside become into servants and obey any command given to them. Now after years of the curse...it was finally lifted. Now, the owner's son is walking in the hallways. Only three years later, he made the curse return because he lost his love to someone else. He grew into jealously, hoping that that this curse will make his love fall back in love with him. So far, it failed. She never returned her feelings back. So Sammy decided to keep her as a prisoner until she does return her feelings. In his spare time, he would like to adopt children and make them into his slaves.
Sammy got ready to greet his new children. He put on the best outfit. His prisoner sat somewhere in a room by herself. After getting ready, he walked to the Prisoner's room. He smiled. "Look! Today is the big day where all my children is coming. I need to look good for my first impression! Can you tell me if I look good or not?" The Prisoner never responded and just decided to look the other way. Sammy frowned. "Fine then! Don't tell me! You're just going to be stuck here more!" He walked off while slamming the door. He was always mad at her. It was normal. Sammy still couldn't understand why she wouldn't return her feelings back to him. Was it so hard?
Sammy stormed off to the front gates of the mansion. He saw that his new children were coming in. One by one. He smiled. "Welcome everyone! Please! Make yourself at home!" Sammy wanted to laugh. These people were going to enter Hell.

...So why am I still alive?

OOC: ( )

Shy Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

К℩ℵƨh℩ℵ

Winter's cold spring erases

And the calm away by the storm is chasen

Everything good needs replacing.

Kenshin approached the Mansion and could feel the darkness radiating from him which was both familiar and alien to him. Somewhere in that mansion sat his reason for returning and he planned to do anything to complete his goal...even if it meant killing his old friend Sammy who had been turned into some...Monster by the darkness. He approached the gates and stared at Sammy trying not to glare. "Been a while...Sammy...you know why I'm here I hope." He said purposely stepping onto the Mansion grounds hoping to that this would work and end well.

((Tada I have posted.))

Dangerous Rogue

User Image
𝔞𝔪𝔪y

Dying is easier then living...

Sammy turned his head to see a familer face. It was him! That god dam fool who took his love away. Sammy smirked. "Hi there brother. It's been awhile hasn't it?" Sammy couldn't beleive this, his rival entered his home! Now he was going to be affected by the curse. "Of course I do know why you're here...it's to take your mate. Well good luck with that."

...So why am I still alive?

OOC: ( Sorry if I took forever, my internet sucks. )
xxxxx» Being C a p t u r e d Under a Dreadful C u r s e
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa person like y o u can possibly treat me l i k e x a n x a n i m a l
xxxxxxxxxxxxMY H E A R T cannot! though, can it be true ?xxxxxx {}
xxxxxxxxxxxx౦ ౦ ౦ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi mustn't obey cant you see? but i shall obey in order to not be hurt once more. ... !
Can I ever break free ? ♫

User Image

CURRENT OUTFIT
                        ooc: Ack, sorry for the horrible first post. xP

Walking up to the mansion, a pink haired girl with different colors in her hair, was named Keiko. Her blue eyes gazed at it before hearing a voice. Yelping a little, she covered her mouth a little and her purple ears twiched at voices as she walked closer to the two males. Not speaking a word, the poor girl's tail began to wrap itself around her waist as she began to become a bit affraid. Her eyes downwards and her hands against her chest in nervousment and fear. Not knowing what to do, she contined walking until someone had spoken to her or have done something to make her stop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff