Welcome to Gaia! ::

YAY

NAY 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
YAH 0.3125 31.2% [ 5 ]
GOLD 0.5625 56.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

User Image

It's a R E V O L U T I O N

________________________________________________________________

Created By:
                      __________ Tipsy Tulips & Dirzzie

Inspired By:
                      __________Marvel and DC Comics, 30 Seconds to Mars, Imagine Dragons, and a smidge of Dr. Horrible <3

This is a:
                      __________Literate Mature Roleplay.

Graphics and Coding by :
                      __________ Harry_Break_Free & Dirzzie

OOC

What happens when the movie doesn’t have a happy ending?

The hero falls

The villain rises.

The witness is forced to be strong and the undecided do only what’s best for them.

Close to a year and a half ago,The Villain decided he was done with the government and the corrupt power they were using and he took it down. Better to have an evil you could see than one who lied about it. Upon hearing about this The Fallen took action and went after The Villain. He was met with a terrifying creation and the defeat was quick and embarrassing for The Fallen. He was once a hero of heroes and when his fans heard about his loss of both his left eye and the battle, they stopped caring. That made the fall all that much harder.

Now he's planning his revenge.

The Villain is living large, planning his ultimate take over. His sister, The Minion, is taking care of those who trouble him, and his creation is more used to cure the loneliness that comes at the top than fighting the battles she was made for.

The Fallen wants justice, and to defeat The Villain has teamed up with The Leader and has gathered group of people to help him do so. They’ve slowly gained a good amount of resources and are hiding, but it’s getting to the point where they can start attacking.

Where do we begin?
          User ImageUser Image

1.I am the owner of this thread and will dictate what happens here. Of course this does not mean I'm not open to suggestion. I happen to love plotting, as does my partner, Dirzzie. You will listen to her as well, for she is just as much in charge as I am.

2. Follow the general Gaia rules. This means knowing what the ToS for this entire website are.

3. Respect the others in the role play. This is huge.

4. This role play will use REAL people. No anime. Or disney people please. Just no. I

5. There is the possibility of romance present in this plot and the role play is open to any kind, be it homosexual, typical heterosexual, or some crazy combination of it all. However, we will keep this PG-17. If the clothes start flying, time skip and we don't don't want to know how long it took. We get it. Fighting is also a big part, and I do enjoy details of blood and guts.. Keep it mild and no godmoding or auto-hitting.

6. This is a literate thread. I expect to see a minimum of THREE paragraphs. It's not that difficult. We're not here to read novels though. Quality over quantity. There's no limit to how long a post can be but if you're going on and on about how a single blade of grass bends in the wind, I will have a talk with you about the importance of details. I understand writer's block but I will not accept it as a constant excuse. AND DO NOT YOU EVEN DARE POST A POST BEFORE IT IS FINISHED. Wait till you're done to post because if it is not done and you tell me that I will demand it be deleted.

7. We expect that people understand things like spell check and basic grammar. Spell out your numbers, no abbreviations (except where appropriate like a name ending in Jr. or a military rank), and NO text talk. Unless the character is texting. There is a difference from accidental misspellings and dialect for a character's speech. Just remember to be consistent so we can pick up what's being said or write a translation at the bottom of your post if you think it's needed.

8. Posting frequency should be at least two or three times a week. School, work and other responsibilities from real life come first but we would still like to see this role play move forward. If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time, please send me a message to let me know. If something comes up and you are force to leave the role play, again, let me know. It helps us to know where we stand.

9. Formatting is not required. If you do make a format please don't use colors that blind or itty bitty text.

10. Please use "quotations" for speech, italics for thought and regular text for narration. No *he did this* allowed around here.

10. First, check the character list below to see what roles are available. Don't whine at me if you don't get the character you wanted. First come first serve.

11. Next, you will need to fill out a reserve skeleton. That will be sent to me, along with some writing samples. The title of the message should be "The City" and please put the role after it. I reserve the right to say no to anyone.
                                                                      I want to see a llama in the reserve as well.

12. Do NOT post in the role play thread before you are accepted. You will be immediately removed and not allowed to continue.

13. Last but never least, this is all for fun. Yes, there's a wall of rules. Yes, you have to listen. Yes, it's annoying. Well, who said fun couldn't have structure? The entire point of role play is to enjoy writing and tickle the creativity in our minds. If you're not having fun, well, you need to see a therapist or find a different creative outlet.
                    User Image

The Villain
                    User Image
                                                    hayden derick jenson twenty six cyberkensis Reboot [demonic.duck]
                                                    User Image
                                                                                                He wishes to recreate the world into what he thinks it should be. A controlling, angry, lonely man, seeking companionship and power. He made 'The Creation' to gain companionship, and also to destroy his enemies.

The Minion
User Image
                                  Alicia Rose Jenson 23 No Power, skilled in poisons and torture Witch Doctor Fever-Induced
                                  User Image
                                                                              The sister of 'The Villain'. She is somewhat disturbed because of things in her past. Her violence is well known, and her passion for torture knows no bounds.

The Creation
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  Isandra or Izzy age telekinesis Cerebrum Tipsy Tulips
                                                                              The greatest accomplishment for 'The Villain'. With technology and science he was able to create life. She fears 'The Minion' and is curious about life. Did her master create her with too much emotion?

The Fallen
                                  full name age Super Strength and Flight alias username
                                  User Image
                                                                              He was once the greatest heroes of all. He was loved and respected and undefeated. Until he faced 'The Villain' and 'The Creation'. He lost an eye and his 'fans'. Disgraced, he is going after his enemies again, but with backup under the orders of 'The Leader

The Beast
                                  Calista Rift Twenty-seven Strength, healing, speed Beastie Heavens Zombie
                                  User Image
                                                                              She was once a normal scientist working under 'The Villain'. 'The Minion' was angered by her. She was injected with a concoction of poison and a growth serum and the result was a terrible transformation. She only recently escaped her prison within their lair with the help of 'The Fallen'.

The Anti-hero
User Image
                                  kenneth rafael stevenson twenty-six water manipulation, vine and plant conjuring swamp thing thirtyspacechickens-go
                                  User Image
                                                                              He's neither good, nor bad, but when it comes to 'The Fallen' he owes him one. Some unknown incident occurred between the two. Now he fights on his comrades with little question trying to keep his morals. He's very suspicious of what 'The Leader' truly has planned.

[
The Undecided
User Image
                                  Sophia Gregor Twenty- Six Shape Shifter Veil Dirzzie
                                  User Image
                                                                              She cares not for either side. She's done work for 'The Villian' as well as gathered information for 'The Fallen' and has even worked for 'The Leader'. Depending who pays more, she can go either way.

The Witness
                                  full name age(23 and up) Intelligence and Weaponry alias username
                                  User Image
                                                                              He was once close with 'The Beast'. When she disappeared 'The Leader' sent him on a mission. When she was found he was surprised, and immediately backed away from the case. His intentions now are unknown.

The Sidekick
                                  Scooby Daniel Madden Twenty-three Photographic memory, hacker The 'Calc' Calculator Heavens Zombie
                                  User Image
                                                                              He's the kid in the candy store, meeting all his heroes. He is 'The Leader's little helper. Will he prove to be a valuable asset? That is yet to be seen.

The Leader
User Image
                                  alexandra violet callaway twenty-four leading, intelligence, manipulation black widow im fluent in meowing
                                  User Image
                                                                              She's the tough as nails authority figure. She's got a hidden agenda and her own longing for power, but she understands that there needs to be balance.

[align=center][size=40] [b][color=color2]❝[/b][/color] [/size][size=24] [b][color=color1]T[/b][/size][/color][size=16][color=black]he[color] [b][color=color1][size=24]R[/b][/color][/size][color=black][size=16]ole[/size][size=40][b][color=color2]❞[/b][/color][/size][/align][align=center][img]your image 200 height and 600 width[/img][/align][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=9][align=left][b] full name [size=12][color=color3]■[/color][/size] age [size=12][color=color3]■[/color][/size] abilities [size=12][color=color3]■[/color][/size] alias [size=12][color=color3]■[/color][/size] username
[imgright]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x209/tinkinablink/fe98fc9d-42f3-4db7-9d5d-96a79dab64d9.jpg[/imgright]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center]discription here[/align][/b][/align][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
          User ImageUser Image

This roleplay takes place in Chrome City, a metropolis for both the filthy rich and dirt poor surrounded by water. The city is seemingly endless, full of skyscrapers and modern hotels. There are hidden areas all over the city where the bad guys do their gambling, trading, anything. The slums are a dirty awful place where the lowest of the low live. The harbor is seemingly nice, but don't get caught there at night.

Month:
                                                                      Janury February March April May June
                                                                      July August September October November December

Day:
                                                                      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
                                                                      9 10 11 12 12 13 14 15 16
                                                                      17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
                                                                      25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Time:
                                                                      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
                                                                      AM PM

Weather:
                                                                      Sunny Drizzling Raining Snowing Hailing
                                                                      Partly-cloudy Cloudy Clear Windy Breezy
                                                                      Dry Humid

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces