<< < 1 2 ... 48 49 50

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
        User Image

The eldest Radke continued to glare at Dimitri. He was not helping their situation and was only making things worse for him and his sister. Rhys watched the boy carefully as he answered his question. But he was confused at the last part. Rhys looked away for a moment to collect his thoughts until he felt something touch his back. This made him flinch and almost drop his sister.

"What the hell?" he cursed and noticed that Dimitri was no longer in front, but now behind them. Rhys was now on full alert and started to struggle once he realized what the idiot was going to do. Rhys was careful enough to not disturb his sister during his struggles as he was being carried by Dimitri. This immediately sent him into a frenzy.
                                                                "Let us go you jackass!" he tried his best to turn and headbutt the boy, but it was very difficult to do so. Echo was still in his arms and he himself was in...another...man's arms. After realizing this note, he felt disgusted, embarrassed and most of all, mad. Rhys started to shout at Dimitri and said every insult that popped into his head. He failed to notice that a simple boy was carrying two humans and running at superhuman speeds.

User Image Woods
                                                                Angry, embarrassed, disgusted.
                                                                *lelitspastpg13*
                                                                Echo and Dimitri

DarkDragonWitch

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image
      User Image

Busy trying to keep alive, Echo couldn't help but struggle to listen for anything. She could hear Rhys voice and wondered what he was saying since her hearing ability was muffled for the time being. Echo continued to shiver and press herself against her brother for more warmth. She was beginning to get numb on her bad shoulder. She felt her teeth chatter and she was sure that she would never get better. It felt like she has been in this situation for almost a year now. She felt tears well up and threatening to fall. She was in so much pain. She felt so tired and wondered if she should just sleep. It sounded like a good idea and the plus side, she wouldn't feel any pain.

Echo jolted a bit as she felt Rhys squirm around and heard his heart racing from the inside due to her ear pressed against his chest. She wondered what was going on and she began to think that something bad was happening to her brother. 'This is all my fault...I'm sorry Rhys....' she repeated in her head. She was sure she was a bothersome to her brother now and regretted ever coming with him. She felt tears slide down her cheeks and that ended up taking all of her last strength. As she silently cried, she slipped into darkness.

User Image Woods
                                                        Afraid, cold and in pain
                                                        I'm sorry Rhys...
                                                        Rhys and Dimitri

DarkDragonWitch
For the most part Dimitri ignored Rhys' outrage at being picked up and carried, his struggling also didn't slow down the vampire on bit. He was sure before the boy knew it they were already at the mansion and passing the threshold that took them from the cold outdoors to the warm inside. "LEX!"he yelled, she was the only one that he knew or could think of that would be willing to help, and she was still the only one that was more human than the rest of them. "Need some help down we, got wounded" he added moving towards a set of couches and let the siblings go.

"Just don't fall for me now" Dimitri said teasingly at the angry Rhys and winked making space between the siblings and himself.

"ANYONE?" he called again whistling making sure he was heard throughout the mansion. "Can somebody come and help I don't even thing the humans will notice we're not," Dimitri finished shaking his head the youngest brother was never listened to.

~*~

"Coming Dimi," Lex called from the top of the stairs. She'd left Toby sleeping on the bed, the sister in law was woken out of her sleep when she heard the youngest vampire of her family calling her name. Walking down the stairs she caught up to where Dimitri was with the strangers. "Hey, sorry for the wait, I am Lex" she introduced herself to the sibling with a smile and a stretched out hand.

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
        User Image

Rhys was too busy throwing insults when they entered the mansion. He stopped as soon as he noticed the change of scenery and winced as Dimitri started to shout for someone in the house. It answered a few of his questions, but there were more popping up into his head. There were still a lot that weren't answered. He looked at the couch that he was sitting on and decided to lay Echo's body on it. She looked very pale and she barely even moved. Rhys touched her neck and felt for a pulse, afraid of not finding one, but he felt a very faint one. He gave a sigh of relief and sat down just before her. It seemed that she had fallen asleep and Rhys decided that maybe it was best for her to get her energy.

He looked up as he heard Dimitri talk and picked up the words "fall for me now". He glared at the boy and made pulled his hood up farther to conceal his face. He watched him from the couch as he shouted into the house for someone. Suddenly, another voice called out and shortly after, a girl came down a flight of stairs and approached them. Rhys watched as she introduced herself as Lex and stared at the hand that was waiting to be shaken. He hesitated and cursed himself the hundredth time that day. He didn't want to interact with anymore people, but if she were to help Echo get better, then he will do it.

"Rhys. This is Echo, she's badly injured," he hesitated at telling her their names. He stared at the hand once again and slowly reached his hand out to shake hands with her. 'Its just a handshake...' he reminded himself and grabbed her hand with his gloved one. He then shook her hand slowly and pulled back. 'Did I just do that?'

User Image Woods
                                                                Embarassed
                                                                More people...
                                                                Echo, Dimitri and Lex

DarkDragonWitch
                                                                ooc: Im not gonna post Echo since shes asleep sweatdrop
Alexz "Lex"~Book Worm

User Image

The life out there, it dazzles. I mean, it blinds you to the things that are important. I've seen it devour relationships in fact. It's meant to do that. Because for one person to have seen all that, to have tasted the glory, and then go back. It will tear you apart-The Doctor

"Okay, well I'll see what I can do but I am exactly qualified as a medical professional" Lex said looking at Dimitri curiously but deciding to ask him about it later now certainly wasn't the time. "Where is she hurt?" she asked looking to the male and kneeling beside his sister watching him and his hesitation towards her. It was odd but then so was everyone else in this house, at some point he's get over it and relax. Rhys didn't really have much of a choice after all.

"It's her shoulder Lex, and you'll do great also your pretty and have a better bedside then my brothers do," Dimitri said buttering her up and winking not that he needed to it was just because it was what he did.

"Char would have been a better choice," Lex said ignoring his compliments and shaking her head. "Though you are right I do have better bedside manners than he does," she agreed then looked at Rhys smiling softly. "Is it okay if I lift her shirt so I can see what we're working with?" she asked not wanting to bother Charlamgne unless they had to.

User Image
Saint Gideon Fatechild, †he Blind.

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

"I don't know..." Saint started to speak, his words drifted off as a male's voice called for them, from where Saint could only assume was the entry of the house. Eyes looked over to Blake as he flashed a smile to her, before nodding his head a little over to where they where called.

Should they go check it out.

"Looks like the house found someone else." The patient male offered, wondering if Blake and him should go investagate.

As Dimi called for help, that some one was injured, Saint started to move with out questions. What only stopped him was Blake on his lap, and he showed a weak smile to her. His brow forward and his lips parted past that innocent smile of his. The words 'I'm sorry', where tattering on the edge of his tongue

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?"

Crow offered a shrug as Ken spoke of the blood that was in the fridge. Though, she did have a point, and there was a lot of vampires around...The house seemed to have everything they needed....

The half-animal flicked it's strange wolf tail in thought. Seeing the others come into the house, caused Crow's head to turn, and a huff to leave his lips. Careful ears picked up the sound of Lex comming, there was help coming.

Slipping a hand to Ken's he lead her off to the kitchen. Aside from the fact that their would be just to many people around, that would hinder rather then help. Crow was use to shying away from the 'excitement', and something selfishly grabbed him into making sure his and his own was taken care of first. His being Ken, and the 'taken care of' being that she was hungry. The true was said for himself...

Lex, the one that was with that temperamental vampire...

"Sounds like it's only her..." Crow mumbled quietly to Ken, he himself would have went 'high alert' if the cripple showed up. The rabid one, was unpredictable....violent.

So him, not coming was a good thing. A huff left the male, he didn't understand why Lex was still around him...but Ken seemed to, she did compare what they had between the dampire and sick one.

User Image

-†- Tobias Magnus Ordario -†-

"The world is my stage, and the people my audience."

A set of careful blue eyes watched the four silently on the landing of the stairs. Even more careful where the ears that took in the conversation that took place. Tobias, had woken to Lex's voice, as it always had. If for some strange reason that didn't do it, the brand they shared called for him, and told him she was away from him...

His right hand rested on the railing that bared him on the landing, watching the scene. They had two new comers.

A little smile, crossed Tobias' lips at Dimi's words. Lex was really a kind soul, and did have the best bedside manners. He after all should know, with how often she took care of him and what seemed to be his failing body..

The smell of blood in the air, caused his stomach to strangely turn. Shifting a hand from the railing, it moved to his mouth as if to cover what might want to pass.

luckily nothing...

Scrunching his face, Toby was at a loss to know why his stomach despised the smell, and why it made him sick. After all, he was a vampire...right?

Lex wanted Charlamange, he did know a bit more when it came to medicine...
Blake Ro Edison ~ Ice Queen
User Image
I'm being haunted by a whisper
A chill comes over me
I've been trapped inside this moment
I'm not a victim, I'm not a freak

"It does," Blake said agreeing with her once blind man and smiling. Her eyes closed as he felt him shifting to stand up so that he could go and help who ever was in trouble. She was sure that it would be his reaction even if he wasn't an empath. "Don't be," she said anticipating what he was going to say next and deciding to cut him off. "It's why I've fallen in love with you after all," she told him smiling more and kissing his cheek before shifting to stand up.

"Sounds like they already got someone's attention for help," she said tuning into the extra thought noies out where she could only assume the injured lay. "Did you still want to check it out?" Blake asked curiously raising an eyebrow at him and smiling softly.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."
-Addams Family Credo

"He might not be far behind," Ken said looking to Crow and knowing his feelings of the pure vampire. There was something scary about Tobias, she could agree but as the same time his Dhampire girl might see what no one else sees, which is what she saw with Crow. There was more to him than what met the eye.

"Did you want to stick around and help incase something happens?" she asked already knowing the answer as Crow grabbed her hands and headed towards the kitchen to feed them both. She happily followed him not minding that they stayed out of whatever was happening and just staying with her wolf. Besides she was feeling slightly nervous with the newcomers, maybe it was the blood and she didn't want to risk it or maybe it was something else but regardless she had a feeling they were in good hands.

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
        User Image

The man was glad that someone in the strange house had knowledge in the medical field. He had to admit that they were lucky falling onto this place ('Pun intended yeah...? No? Ok...'). He gave Lex somewhat of a grateful smile, or at least tried. He was very self conscious of his face at the moment and was hoping that none of their hosts could see his scars. He looked up at the female as she asked where the wound was and got up from the couch to let her have a look at his sister. "Her left shoulder," he answered her at the same time with Dimitri. He shot a glare at the boy and glanced back down at his sister and Lex. He ignored what the idiotic boy was saying to Lex, but couldn't help question about it. 'A good bedside manner huh? That's good, I just hope she can save Echo...' he thought to himself.

He picked up another name when Lex spoke her mind. 'Just how many people live in this mansion?' he couldn't help but wonder. If there were a lot more than just Lex and Dimitri, Rhys was sure that he would want to leave as soon as Echo recovered from her injury. Rhys didn't want to deal with anymore people and was beginning to panic on having to interact with anymore. He blinked as his thoughts were interrupted by Lex asking a question. He nodded shortly after glanced down at his sleeping sister. He edged a bit closer to her and wondered if it was a good idea to watch. Rhys then decided that he would just stick around just in case Lex needed help with anything. Looking down at his sister's pale skin and closed eyes made Rhys break down on the inside. He never wanted to see her like that ever again.

Rhys was focusing his attention towards his sister and Lex when other household members crept around the scene. He felt someone else stare at them from the staircase other than Dimitri's and shivered. His questions of there being more people were true and deiced to not look around. "I can help you reposition her since she's asleep. If you need to do your work somewhere else then I can take her there," he offered. Right now, he just wanted his sister to be safe and healing. Then after that, he can worry about the other strangers of this mansion.

User Image Woods
                                                                Uneasy

Echo, Dimitri, Lex and others from a distance

Out.Of.Cookies I wont post for Echo cause she's asleep

DarkDragonWitch

Rhaptuire
Alexz "Lex"~Book Worm

User Image

The life out there, it dazzles. I mean, it blinds you to the things that are important. I've seen it devour relationships in fact. It's meant to do that. Because for one person to have seen all that, to have tasted the glory, and then go back. It will tear you apart-The Doctor

"No need to move her, she should be fine here" Lex said shaking her head and smiling at Rhys and his offer. She closed her eyes a moment feeling Toby's presence close by her smiling growing more as he watched from the distance but she wanted to focus on Echo for the moment to see if she could fix whatever happened to the girl on her own. "Dimi, could you get the First Aid kit?" she asked the youngest vampire as she gently removed part of Echo's shirt to look at the injured shoulder.

"Sure Lex, anything else?" Dimitri asked going towards the stairs to the asked for item. He waved to his brother but didn't say anything unsure of the reaction he would receive with the greeting or if it would set the male off in a fit of blind rage. It was hard to say with his once out-going laid back brother, he'd turned into a bigger queen than Char was.

"No I think right now that's okay, thanks," Lex answered turning her attention towards Rhys once more as Dimitri left the room to grab what she'd asked. "How did she get hurt?" she asked the brother looking at the bullet wound on the young girls shoulder then back at Rhys. "Not that I need to know, just curious it's one of my flaws I am too curious for my own good," she said half smiling to herself, it was how she got Toby in the state he was in now.

She was too curious what it would feel like to have a quick fling before the pre-planned future that would have been her life. He'd been protecting her, that was how he became, for a lack of comic villains coming to mind, Two-Face (Batman FTW). He tried to tell her it wasn't her doing, but she knew and figured some part of him knew it too and blamed her as much as he denied it.

"I think she's stopped bleeding and it looks like what ever did this missed her heart, obviously" she continued pushing away her internal thoughts for the present and the issue at hand. "She'll have a wicked scar, and a couple of stitches, once Dimitri comes back with the first aid kit I'll clean her shoulder and make sure whatever stabbed her didn't leave anything behind" she added making conversation hoping it would relax the nervous brother a bit.

"I got what you asked for and I found a clean shirt," Dimitri said coming back into the room holding up a clean shirt for Echo. "Need any help?" he asked kneeling beside opening and holding the kit so Lex could keep her hands free.

"Yeah actually, could you get me the peroxide and antiseptic, to clean out the wound?" she asked the Vampire quickly handing the requested items with some sterile wipes help clean the wound. "I think I might feel better with if Char took another look, just to be sure I am not missing something..." Lex said thinking out loud nibbling her lower lip in thought. He wouldn't leave Viv she knew that but it couldn't hurt to ask could it...it was hard to say.

"He hasn't left Vivian's side since she made herself sick after her little freak out.." Dimitri said making Alexz nod her head and let out a sigh. "I could check, see if anything's there?" he offered looking from Lex to Rhys.

"Well lets finish cleaning it out first, because your eyes are still better than mine are..." she answered then looked to the stairs finally looking at Toby and waving his towards him with a big smile on her face before going back to cleaning the wound.

Self Induced Insanity
Tobias' gaze raised a little as if caught in a daze as Dimi waved at him. Blinking Toby raised his right hand in a weak responce. His main left arm, remained lifelessly at his side.

A little smile answered to Lex as she waved him down.

~In a momment...

Turning himself, Toby moved from the over looking banister and stairs. Slow steps took him from the smell of blood and down the hall, where Char and Vivian where resting.

Stopping at the oak door, Toby raised his right hand to knock on the door. Ready to knock, before his hand even touched the oak.

It quietly opened...

The frame of Oldest Ordario, revealed himself. There was a slight wince in his gaze, but his thin lips rested in its natural frown.

"I am sure she is fine...." Left Charlamange quietly. His head turned as his face scrunched as if he had heard a vary high pitch sound.

"..." Char's fine and careful hand moved to his brow, his dark gaze looked back at Tobais out of the corner of his eye. The look was almost one of disgust as he look at his brother, but simply nothing was said.

The look his brother gave him, caused Toby's blue eyes to drop to the ground, like a kicked dog. His right arm move to hold on to his left, he almost seemed to hug himself...

"It would just put Lex's mind at ease..." Left Tobais softly, his gaze still adverted to the carpet of the house. He knew why he was given the look by his brother, no doubt he knew then...

"They are frightened, you know how humans are..." The younger Ordario spoke looking back up to the Elder, his unshaven chin nodded toward Vivian's direction.

Selfishly, Char closed the door just a little bit more as if to hide her more from Toby.

"...if anything happens to the other, the other might act rash." Toby turned his head to glance in the direction of where the siblings where with their family.

"Oh, you're one to talk about that now?"

Tobias relaxed and tired gaze flicked in a glare at his Brother.

"a*****e."

"******** Cripple."

Toby's upper lip twitched, his dulled fangs became more apparent. His narrowed gaze only did well to match the older's

"When was the last time you fed?"

"None of your damn business, Charlawang"

"..." Charla's gaze seem to only bore more at his brother. It was enough to draw him from his cave....

Taking a glance over his shoulder, he looked back at Vivian before closing the door behind him. Before Looking back to his brother, Tobias.

"I go down there, you take that curse from her gaze." Charlamange commanded, having not forgotten what cause her to freak out in the first place.

"And Toby." Charla spoke and pointed a finger at his little brother.

"You so much as fart a hypnotic tune from your a** while you are around her, I will remind you of just how much power you truely lack." The Elder warned, his eyes narrowed on Toby as it seemed that he was truely the only one not to p***y foot around with him.

He was after all the older brother, that seemed to share a strenght that the Angels had...

Tobias felt his right hand clinch, and his body grew warm with anger.

No, not now...

A slow taken breath and his thought of Lex did well to calm the rage that steady grew inside him, and quwell the reminder of why he had cursed Vivian to begin with..

"...whatever. Just go down there already, princess."

Without another word, Charlamange started down the hall way, and proceeded down the stairs.

(Sorry it's not pretty. On my phone and I have to crash soon.)

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
        User Image

Rhys simply nodded as Lex rejected his offer and crossed his hands over his chest as he watched her ask Dimitri to fetch her a first aid kit. Rhys turned his head and watched him head towards the stairs and seemed to have waved at a man watching them from the stairs. Rhys shivered and looked back to Lex as he saw her turn to look at him from the corner of his eyes. He opened his mouth to answer her, but it closed right after. He hesitated to answer her because now that he thought of it, it was a really stupid reason to how Echo got her shoulder wound. "She...she got it when she fell down a steep slope. She was running and wasn't looking what was in front of her and...yeah," he finally answered her.

After repeating what he said in his head, it finally hit him that he was the cause of her broken shoulder. He was the one that told her to run because of how afraid he was. He was a wimp, a little child afraid of the dark. He mentally cursed himself and shook his head slowly as he placed a gloved hand on his face. After thinking a bit longer, he noticed that Lex was talking to him again and tuned in. He tilted his head to a side and then nodded. Curiosity can kill the cat, but it gets the best of people. Like how it got both Echo and himself. He went back into his own thoughts until Lex spoke up again a while later. He felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders as she informed him that Echo had stopped bleeding.
                                                                "That's...good right?" a tiny smile formed on his lips. But it disappeared as she told him that Echo would have a pretty bad scar. This made it even worse for him. A scar? He had to hide from scars himself, but now Echo? At least it wasn't on her face. "N-no...she can't have a scar!" he spoke out loud, his breathing hitching.

His little sister had her first scar now. At least he wasn't alone anymore, but wasn't that selfish to think that way? He now hated himself and made his hands into fists at his sides. He heard Dimitri come back and watched him kneel down next to Lex. Rhys was surprised to have seen the clean shirt and felt somewhat appreciative again. From then on, he stayed silent and watched as they worked on his sister. He stood behind and silently prayed that they would nurse her back to health. He was wondering how they were going to repay them for saving his sister. Maybe a simple thanks would work. He continued to observe their work and wondered who the two were talking about. Char? That was the second or third time he's heard that name. Another name also came up, Vivian. Just how many people lived here? He decided that in time, Lex and Dimitri would tell him.

Rhys glanced over to where Lex was waving to and spotted that same man from the staircase. He stared at him for a while longer then glanced back what was happening before him. "What else do you have to do?" he found himself asking, wanting them to finish up already. He wanted Echo to wake up and feel better and all that jazz.
                                                                "How long do you think you'll be done?" he asked right after his first question. After asking them, he suddenly felt like he might be rushing them. Was that a good thing to do? He hated socializing.

User Image Woods
                                                                Uneasy
                                                                How much longer can this take...
                                                                Echo, Dimitri, Lex and others from a distance

DarkDragonWitch

Rhaptuire
Alexz "Lex"~Book Worm

User Image

"Oh um...well I can try to not leave a scar..."Lex said as Rhys' loud words. His reaction to her comment about Echo having a scar made her flinch slightly, she hated to admit it but she'd started expecting the worst when people yelled. Though she'd never tell Toby, it scared her a bit. "But I told you I am not really trained in this..." she continued short of apologizing for leaving the young girl with a scar.

"I can go see if Char will take over...if you want Lex," Dimitri offered slightly narrowing his eyes at seeing her flinch. Poor girl, he had to admit sometime Tobias didn't deserve the girl that continuously chose to stay by his side.

"No... he would leave Viv, I'll just see what I can do," she said declining the attempts, unaware that Toby had already gone to ask for the help. Though she did feel his absence, she was a little sad that he'd left but knew he probably left for a reason. "Oh sorry umm give me a few more moments I just want to make sure nothing get's stuck inside, the could cause heaps of problems on it's own," Lex said smiling to the worried brother and focused on his sister once more pushing her worries away for her vampire. "It shouldn't be much longer..." she said letting her words trail off as her dhampire ears picking up slight sounds of yelling up the stairs.

"I am sure it's nothing you need to worry about, just drama queens being drama queens." Dimitri said picking up the same noise but hearing it clearer than his sister in law. "I am sure Toby has a reason to see Char," the youngest Ordario brother said smiling trying to make it reassuring.

"Right.." she said not fully convinced but trusting Dimitri's words while her hands worked over Echo's shoulder cleaning it out best she could. "I think I am about ready to stitch her up" she said letting Rhys' know and looking to Dimitri in a silent question to get the thread and needle ready.

"Oh hey look it's Charlemagne....guess if you say his name enough times we'll come just like Bloody Mary," Dimitri joked poorly looking to the oldest Ordario male, the one who use to be the only drama queen.

(edited)

Self Induced Insanity
Vivian Dakota Cerise
~When the world has gone crazy sane turn to music.

'It's okay Char, I can live without you for minute or two,'Viv thought to the eldest brother as he stepped outside so he and Tobias could 'talk' without waking her. He had somewhat succeeded, succeeded but some part of the would be brotherly fight woke her up out of her healing sleep. Perhaps it had been Toby's growled words that did the trick of waking her, ever since he'd cursed her with his powers but her own stupidness of running outside in the middle of winter in practically nothing didn't help.. but since her freak out of none caring about her especially the only sister she had left in the world, she'd been a tad scared of the vampire that was now charged to look after her while Charlemagne went to do as the mad musician asked.

"Just stay by the door and we'll call it even" she said outloud to Toby. She wasn't ready to face the vampire, both from fear and anger at him taking away her sister.

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
        User Image

The eldest Radke stayed silent as Lex told that she can try to not leave such a bad scar on his sister's delicate skin. He wasn't so sure, since it was somewhat uncontrollable. It was just how the body worked to patch holes up. He continued to look at the girl as she spoke about how she wasn't trained. He sighed quietly. He didn't know if he should say sorry. Was that the right thing to say in such a situation? He went with his gut feeling and apologized as well.
                                                                "I'm...sor...sorrhhee for pushing it," he tried his best with the apology. He has never really said the word sorry so it came out slurred and oddly said. He cringed as he said it as well, trying to force the word out of his lips.

Rhys glanced at Dimitri as he asked to go get that same person that they have been talking about ever since he got into the house. He observed the short conversation and started to make somewhat of a piece of it. He assumed that whoever this "Char" person was, was taking care of a girl named "Vivian" since she got hurt or something. That's all he got so far. His eyes peered back at Lex as she apologized again at how long the process was taking.
                                                                "It's fine, take as long as you need," he said, wondering if that was the right thing to say. What if she does and takes longer than just a day? He mentally punched himself and continued to remain quiet. He perked his head up as he heard Dimitri say that someone was a drama queen. He heard a new name come in, Toby. That was already five people in this household. He cringed once more and looked back down to his sister. He approached her and placed his hand on her hair while Lex cleaned Echo's shoulder.

He glanced over to the girl as she said that she was ready to stitch up her wound. Stitches? He imagined seeing Echo in a nice dress and an ugly stitch on her shoulder. He closed his eyes with regret. He stroked her hair softly and backed away once Lex glanced over to Dimitri. He looked at Dimitri as well and was confused about what he was saying until he spotted a figure approaching them from the staircase. He continued to remain silent and waited for what was to come next.

User Image Woods
                                                                Uneasy
                                                                A stitch? Poor Echo..wait till she wakes up.
                                                                Echo, Dimitri, Lex and Charlemagne.

DarkDragonWitch

Rhaptuire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas