Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

1 1 100.0% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 >

"I don't know do I?" Blake asked smiling her tongue snaking out over said lips in anticipation for that connection, even if it was the softest of touches she couldn't help but want it from from him. She could help feel like he was a drug that she was addicted to and no matter how much she took she'd never be satisfied it was ever enough.

"Good " her voice staying at the quite whisper not having the thought process to speak a little louder and what brain power went to thinking didn't really see the need to raise her voice above the whisper it was as long as he could hear her why change it so other could too. Even the other couple could most likely a hear their shared words either way. It was the illusion of private world that was the point. "Because I don't think words would cut just to tell you how amazing and special you are to me" she finished watching him and waiting for the shifting movement that told her she could savor their kiss.

The other couple we no longer a blimp on her radar of existence, only because she was too caught up in him
~*~

"Oh," Kendal said nodding her head to his words. Perhaps they should be the welcoming committee for the new person joining the house. She started to wonder if the house had enough room for all the new roommate the wolf and living vampire were receiving. Though as quickly as the thought slipped into her mind the were pushed out as her wolf turned his head to look at her. "Well as long a as there's nothing wrong" she said smiling at her big bad pup.

"Should we go meet them?" She asked not caring if they went or stayed all she cared about was the they were spending time together.

Friendly Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fantastic. No one was home, and she was breaking and entering. This had the makings of getting shot written all over it. Maudaine hated getting shot. It didn't matter if it was a low caliber. It still hurt like hell. "Hello?!" She called out again, this time a touch louder. "Don't mean to be freaking anyone out," she continued, then muttered something along the lines of begging to be set on fire over getting shot. There were two things she had going for her. One was that she hadn't seen a no trespassing sign, and the other was that the door had just let her right on in.

She paused. She could sense people in the house, though she couldn't tell if they'd heard her or not. She thought it was best to leave, and made to do so, but instead of going back out the front door, her feet carried her further into the house. "Curious place, aren't you?" She said to the house as she walked through slowly, keeping one hand around the strap of her bag as she looked around.

[[OOC:: Howdy. (: Sorry, I was awol yesterday. Went to a friend's to catch up on Game of Thrones.]]
(Posting on my phone, so won't be pretty.)

"No." Left saint softly, "we already done so much together." Saint gently and lovingly nudged her head with his own. She had shown him many wonderful things, but mostly above all things she had shown him-something he had always given but it was never shown to him.

Love. It truly opened his eyes to the world around him.

"I think you do a good job." The male answered, feeling so comfortable sitting there with her, still shirtless and relaxed-not worried about what others might think of the horrible scars that disfigured his back. He didn't care what others thought, because she thought they where beauiful in a way, because they where apart of him.

She did more then a good job, especially which it came to showing what-she had a hard time saying.

"I know you, love me." Saint added, not knowing for sure why he needed to say such a thing outloud, but he did-it felt needed as he shifted his nuzzles under her chin at her neck.

----

"Yeah." Crow answered, as his attention turned back toward the door. His tail shifted once more, as he was sure someone had entered the house. Sniffing the air faintly, he wondered if there was more he could learn with out leaving the room. Nothing was wrong, but...

"I don't know." The standing male asked, not really knowing if he wanted to go look. Though at the same time.

"I just wanna know who is in the house." Crows animal-dog like instincts getting the better of him. Aside from wanting to be with Ken the last time, he wanted to know who was in the House, to keep track of everyone.

The ware was distracted, and would be until he found out who had entered the house, though he would stay by Kens side.
(no worries)

"There's so much I still want to show you," Blake told him closing her eyes to his nudging smiling at the closeness of them. It was a simple touch but felt so intimate, a part of her was nervous with the other couple watching them even though they were doing their own thing. The other part of her didn't care all caution to the wind and let the second couple watch...it wouldn't be the first time she did that.

As for showing him how it felt to be loved back, he showed her that it was alright to want love as well as that she deserved it.

"Well for a beginner you didn't do a bad job you're self handsome" she coed grinning while she let her hands slip down his back touching the scars left behind that marked his past on his way to her. She couldn't help want to show him how amazing he was, body and soul.

"Good," the word left in a small whisper her eyes opening to look at him before closing again as he nuzzled into her neck and under her chin. The words to say always seemed to fail her when she was around him, a soft breath left her as another shiver ran it's course through her body. "One day I'll say the words" she added to him making the promise that he'd hear it from her own mouth for now she'd just show him the best way she knew how.

~*~

"Alright then," Ken said nodding her head to him and moving back a little so he could move easily.

"Let's go see whose in our home," she told her wolf letting her hands slide down his body while she stepped back reaching for his own hand to lead the way to the voice she could now hear coming from. She knew she wouldn't have her wolf all to herself as long as he knew there was someone out there that he didn't know about.

"Coming,"
Ken called back to the girl as she started towards the door out of the kitchen to the front door as their new roommate kept calling out warning not to shoot her. She almost had to laugh at the comment, the thought of 'if she only knew' came to Kendal's mind making her smile and look over her shoulder to her wolf.

Friendly Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Keeping a firm grasp of the strap to her bag with one hand, the other reached out and brushed its fingers lightly across a lacquered table, trying to get a feel for the magic of the house. It was one of the most intense rushes she'd ever felt. The amount of magic the house possessed made Maudaine weak in the knees, and it took all of everything she had in her not to let her knees buckle. She didn't know what to make of the sudden rush of power she felt from the house. It was so intense she couldn't sort it. It clouded over every last little piece of her mind as she used her hand on the table to keep herself upright.

The intense, rushing feeling kept a firm hold on her as long as she touched the table, and she had to force herself to realize that it wouldn't go away until she let it go. She was afraid, though, that if she let it go, whoever she sensed coming her way would find her in the middle of the floor. There was only one way to test that theory, though. She drew her hand away from the table with a sharp breath like she'd touched something hot. "Curious place indeed..." She breathed as she pushed her hair back off her shoulder and took a turn at tucking it behind each ear. Reaching down to the bag hanging by her thigh, she unzipped one of the side pockets and fished out a pair of black cotton gloves. She slipped them on. If she was going to have that feeling every time she touched something in the house, she wanted no part of it.

[[OOC:: I figure with her being a witch, and a well practiced one, she'd be able to sense the magic of the house. I doubt she'll ever try to do anything about it (because it's just as good a place to waste away as any) but if that's not alright I can turn around and say it was the house imprinting her in another post or two.]]
User Image
Saint Gideon Fatechild, †he Blind.

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

Saint couldn't help but let out an amused breath. He had a hard time believing it. There was more she could show him?

"You have already shown me so much." The once blind man smiled. "I can see everything now, because of you." saint added with innocent awe, feeling her fingers on his back cause his breath to stop, but more so pleasantly, then it once had.

The male could laugh softly to her next set of words, that caused his cheeks to flush with a bit of red. Aside from the first part compliment-she called him 'handsome'. No one had ever called him that before-he had only heard 'monster' or 'freak'...

"You really think, I am handsome?" Saint spoke curiously, as he let his Clear shined glaze look back at Blake.

And as for telling him, she already said how much she loved him-and did a fanstasic job showing him as well. He would have told her such things, if he hadn't been too distracted with the words she gave him.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?"

Crow's wild like tail curled with the shift of Ken's hands on his human body. Her hand fit nicely in his oversized paw of hands. Yes, his attention was taken by the new 'guest' as Ken would say. Guest in a home none of them could leave...

Picking up his bare feet, Crow was in tow with Kendel, as she lead them to the entrance of the home. The male almost thought of turning into his animal form, but descided he like Ken holding his hand. It wasn't like he was naked, because of the use of his belt that kept the only thing on his body when he changed, his pants.

Cloths where bothersome anyways...

Upon seeing the new guest, It put another curious thought in his mind, one he seemed to forget too easily.

"...Where do you think the others got to?" The wolf mumbled, as Ken looked over her shoulder at him.

There where others, weren't there?

Seeing the woman, Crow instinctively took in the smells of the air, it done so a bit obviously with a sniff. The much larger male, towered over Ken and remained protectingly at her side, his hand clasped gently over her own.
Blake Ro Edison ~ Ice Queen
User Image
I'm being haunted by a whisper
A chill comes over me
I've been trapped inside this moment
I'm not a victim, I'm not a freak

"I plan to show you more, a lot more" she told him smiling back. "Only one of many things I have to show you" Blake said smiling all the more at him. "And everything is what I plan on showing you" she added at his words, there was a whole world for him to see and she wanted be there when he saw everything.

She couldn't stop smiling to his blushing at her calling him handsome. It made her happy she could tell him something he had never heard before.

"Yes I do, and more than just handsome"
she informed him looking back at him telling him what she thought.

Blake knew she shared the words but she felt they were far and few time said to him, there will be a time she told him all the time.

~*~
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."
-Addams Family Credo

"I am sure they're around" Ken answered slowing her steps to walk be side him smelling the woman that was calling out to them. She squeezed her wolf's hand and moved closer towards the woman inspecting her as she came into sight. Interesting.

"Welcome" she said smiling curiously at the woman. Her thought when the others came before was that were stuck with each other for a while they might as well be as civil as they possibly could. Right?

Friendly Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Maudaine looked up sharply from pulling the second glove on at the sound of the girl's voice. Her golden-amber eyes closely resembled those of a deer caught in the headlights. "Thank you... I... don't mean to intrude... The door just let me in..." It was in that moment that she realized she didn't even know what country she was in. How far she'd come. From a lady of one of the finest houses in the realm to the mother of the queen to... a drifter with a single bag on her shoulder who didn't even know what country she was in, let alone what county. Her life seemed like a distant dream to her at this point, and were it not for some of her scars, she might have left it in her dreams. She sighed, bringing a gloved hand up to tuck her hair behind her ear again before holding it out to the pair before her. "Maudaine Ó Scolaidhe."
User Image
Saint Gideon Fatechild, †he Blind.

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

"I can't wait." Saint answered, looking forward to all that Blake wanted to show him in there shared world together.

"You promise, right?" Fatechild asked letting his eyes shift to look back at Blake's own perfect gaze. His blush only increased as she called him more then handsome, that was incredible; because seeing for the first time-he couldn't believe he measured up to the other guys he had seen.

She thought he was handsome, well he may not know about that-but she was by far the most gorgeous thing he had seen.

"And thank you." saint spoke letting his eyes close, as his proper nature started to show once more

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?"

"They have to be..." The wolf spoke, slowing himself at Ken's side as they both stopped. Looking at the woman before them over Ken, the tall male looked disinterested. There was a subtle shift of his tail, A breath released from the male as he brought up his free hand to scratch at his fuzzed and naked chest. He recalled that he was still hungry....

The animal of a man, wasn't known for his polite nature, it was a good thing that Ken-his other half seemed to be more kind.

Feeling Ken's hand, squeeze his hand tighter the wolf's green eyes looked back at the newcomer.

His raises a little at the name....he didn't think he could pronounce it. It wasn't that the name was difficult, the male just....well thinking wasn't fully his strong point.

'-Mow-Dane......moew like a cat, Dane like a dog. Damn, I hate cats....-

With a shift of his head, Crows attention changed again and he sniffed the air.

-where did that monkey get to....I wonder what it taste likes.-
Blake Ro Edison ~ Ice Queen
User Image
I'm being haunted by a whisper
A chill comes over me
I've been trapped inside this moment
I'm not a victim, I'm not a freak

"Me neither," Blake said back nodding her head as thoughts of what they could see and do together once they could. The things she wanted to share and see with him, there was so many things she wasn't sure where to start. In his arms seemed like a great start.

"Now and forever," she told him promising more than what he was asking her to. She was promising to love him always, to be with him as they were now or as they once were. She promised more than she could probably keep but it was a promise she'd try her hardest to keep and a relationship she'd try not to run from.

She smiled, unable to stop herself from the action, it was something she couldn't stop doing since coming clean about he feelings for him.

"Always"

~*~

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."
-Addams Family Credo

"Nice meeting you"
she said shaking the strangers hand. "Don't worry, the door seems to have a mind of it's own," Ken said nodding to the girl and her explanation it was the words most people used when they came into the house.

She bit the inside of her cheek to keep from giggling at the thoughts floating in her mind. She wasn't totally sure where it came from but it amused her the random thoughts that came along after the woman gave her name.

"I am Ken, no relation to Barbie"
she said introducing herself to the new roommate. "And this is Big Bad Wolf, no relation to Little Red" Ken finished finally letting a smile cruel her lips in laughter to both her own comment and the second random thought the slipped into her mind which she now realized was Crow's thoughts.
Saint smiled as he looked up to Blake as she offered her promise to him. A content sigh, left the once blind man as he so happly looked upon The woman that still Strattled him. Her bear hands on his back, and their emotions reflecting on and off each other. However, at the time being, he just wanted to look at watch her, as if he was trying to absorb every feature of her, so it would forever engrained into his memory. Just Incase his sight left him as easily as it came. He wanted to remeber how her hair fell around her face. To recall perfectly how her eyes sparkled watching him....

Speaking of Sight, where was that little monkey of his....perhaps still with Ace.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, Blake. " left Saint as he raised and hand gently shift a stary strand of hair to tuck it behind her ear.

She really was the best thing, that and the only sorce of 'love' that he has truely ever known.

----

Crow stomach let out a grumble as he shifted though the smells of the air. He was still hungry and he knew Ken was as well. I'd he recalled, though she just seemed content to be there by his side. His scratching hand slowed and finally feel from his chest. even if being beside him was inturdung another person to...the...house....

The big bad wolf's human eyes looked back to the door entrance to see no one there. Narrowinghis gaze, the wolf's slow mind was flicked into a slight confusion. Wasn't there someone there.

Taking a confused step, Crow took a puzzled glance at Ken as if to ask, that he was right, that someone had be there. his hand remains with hers. His nose and head turned back to the now empty thresh-hold.

His green eyes, slowly looked around and around the corner of the entrance of the door.

No one was there....just like a ghost, they where gone.
"I am?" Blake asked blushing a bright red to his comment. She knew from the vision she had touching his scars that she knew she was one of the highlights of his life, but the best thing ever? She was a little surprised at the thought, she had been so mean to him when Ace brought him home with him one day.

"You're just saying that to see me blush," she teased pushing away the fuzzies that came with the idea that she was the best to happen to him. She was still scared to really get attached to him, too scared to still let herself get too close to him. She knew he'd come to his senses and realized she wasn't good enough for him.

~*~

"It's the house..." Ken said squeezing Crow's hand as he grabbed hers. The feel of his blood rushing through his skin reminding her that her heart use to work like that and that it would occasionally still race whenever he was near. "It has to be, it's the only explanation, this place is strange" she added letting out an unneeded breath slowly laying her head against his shoulder letting her eyes close. "Come on, you're still hungry and so am I," she said looking up to him loving his smell. It was the scent of living blood and wolf musk that she'd always felt familiar.
Saint smiled and felt his own blush start to flood his cheeks as he watched Blake. It really was a strange sensation to have his body motivated by something he saw. Once agains it had to do with her body.

Blinking, Saint laughed as she said he just wanted to see her blush. Grant it, he did like how her body felt when she did, but that wasn't the reason. He was just being honest with her.

"Blake, I have never lied and honestly I think I am incapable of it." The saint partly joked, as he couldn't recall a time he had lied even once knowingly at least. Smiling, hands moved up and down in a mindless cressing motion on the sides of her thighs.

---

Crow's nose went crazy as e tried to even find a scent that might have been left for him.

But even with his nose, he couldn't smell something that wasn't there...

As Ken spoke, Crow's attentions turned his head a little towards her as he eyes still looked around. Just in case. Like a watch dog, that turned a ear to his master but was sure something was still there, and he didn't want it to get the sneek of them.

"...must be." Crow pieced together, as he slowly let the words escape his mouth. Pulling his attention away, Crow was taken fully by the idea to eat and that she was hungry. Tail shifted behind him, she was hungry.

Looking back down at Ken, Crow blinked as instint or perhaps something more then love caused the words to leave his maw. "Then let's get you feed, first then."

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
        User Image

"Come on Rhys, are you sure we're headed in the right direction? I'm pretty sure I've seen that same boulder four times now," a voice grumbled.
                                                                "Of course I know where we're heading, we're heading in the right direction. The compass says so, its pointing north, we're following it and our camp is just up ahead. You'll see," a new voice that goes by Rhys reasoned with the first one.
                                                                "Well I say that its wrong. We've been here before, we're just going in circles! Give me the thing!"
                                                                "No Echo."
                                                                A groan was heard from behind Rhys. The tall figure stopped in his tracks and turned to look at his sister who was straggling behind. His blue eyes scanned for his sister's expression, her eyebrows furrowing and making a little pout with her lips. She crossed her hands over her chest and glared at him.
                                                                "Just admit that we're lost!" Echo said with frustration in her voice. She even put her hands up in the air to show how frustrated she was. Rhys stood there and thought about it. He knew that they were lost long before she had even noticed it. He didn't want her to worry and he definitely didn't want to scare her. This was unfamiliar territory to them, a complete new setting for the two. Two weeks ago, Rhys had found these woods by accident when he thought he could get home quicker with a "short cut", only to be proven wrong and be home late by 2 hours than original time. He knew that Echo loved to explore new places and decided to take her there for a camping trip, a thing that they always did and enjoyed doing. But this new, sudden event might change that for his sister and maybe himself. Suddenly, a forced "Ahem" snapped Rhys out of his thoughts. Rhys blinked and turned to look at his sister again, only to see her with her hands still crossed and her foot tapping the ground. That was never a good sign. Rhys let out a sigh and looked away from her.
                                                                "Fine...we're lost."

After admitting that they were lost, the pair continued to search for their camp. Rhys hoped that they would find their camp any second now, but seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned into hours. It was already nightfall and Rhys was sure that they had been looking for almost 6 hours. It was getting hard to see where they were going, a sudden mist had rolled in and the old, dead trees looked terrifying. It was also very chilly, the wind howling and hitting against their faces. Owls were hooting and Rhys swore he saw a pair of green eyes looking at them from a distance.
                                                                "Rhys...I don't like this..." Echo whispered in the dark. Her voice was shaking and looking down at her, she looked afraid. He didn't blame her, he too was on edge. "I don't like it either...here, get in front of me," he told her and she obeyed, walking ahead of him, but not so far.
                                                                "Did you bring a flashlight?" his sister asked, looking back to look at him. Rhys eyes widened a bit and he silently cursed. "I'm...taking that as a no" she whimpered and looked back ahead.

"Just keep on walking, hopefully someone is out here too. And if were lucky, maybe even a house or a cave to sleep in" Rhys tried to make the situation seem less daunting. Echo stayed silent and she continued to walk on ahead. Rhys sighed and followed closely behind, keeping an eye out for someone, or something. Minutes passed by and the woods seemed less inviting. The wind was starting to push Rhys and any sound made him jump. Up until one moment, the sound of a someone stepping on a twig and breaking in half occurred. "I think someone's following us..." Rhys pointed out and turned to look behind him, to see a dark figure looming behind him. His eyes widened with terror and he quickly turned around. "R-run!"

User Image Woods
                                                                Scared
                                                                R-run and dont trip like how they do in those slasher movies!
                                                                Echo and maybe a serial killer?

Quote:
                                                                no one yet

Lonely Bookworm

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image
      User Image

Echo Radke had been following her brother, Rhys Radke, in unfamiliar woods for almost 3 hours now. She was beginning to think that maybe they were lost, because she just saw a same looking boulder that she saw at least a half hour ago a few feet away from where she stood.
                                                        "Come on Rhys, are you sure we're headed in the right direction? I'm pretty sure I've seen that same boulder four times now," she pointed out with a growl. She watched the back of her brother as he continued to walk.
                                                        "Of course I know where we're heading, we're heading in the right direction. The compass says so, its pointing north, we're following it and our camp is just up ahead. You'll see," he said with no uncertainty in his voice.
                                                        "Well I say that its wrong. We've been here before, we're just going in circles! Give me the thing!" Echo exclaimed and continued to follow her brother, looking back at the now disappearing boulder from view. "No Echo."
                                                        She emitted a groan and stopped in her tracks. She crossed her hands over her chest and glared at him, watching him stop and turn to look at her.
                                                        "Just admit that we're lost!" she said with frustration in her voice, putting her hands in the air. Echo watched her brother stand there and seemed to think about it. She waited for a response, looking at him closely. He had his hoodie on with the hood up like always. It was hard to see his face with the shadow casted on it. She herself was wearing a hoodie with the hood on, so she thought that it was best to remain silent. Echo blinked as she noticed that he was lost in thought. She rolled her eyes and started to tap her foot, growing impatient. She cleared her throat and "Ahem." She smiled as he looked back at her, but he looked away let out a sigh.
                                                        "Fine...we're lost."

After admitting that they were lost, the two continued to search for their camp. Echo was getting tired, hungry and cold. It was getting hard to see where they were going, a sudden mist had rolled in and the old, dead trees looked terrifying. The wind wasn't helping and it was hitting against their faces. The nocturnal animals were awake and Echo never felt more afraid than ever. She was sure that they'd never find their camp again.
                                                        "Rhys...I don't like this..." Echo whispered in the dark, her voice shaking from the cold. She hugged her sides and curved in, trying to keep herself warm. She looked to see her brother examining her and she wondered what he would say about their situation.
                                                        "I don't like it either...here, get in front of me," Rhys told her and she obeyed, walking ahead of him, but not so far. She narrowed her eyes as it got darker, trying to what was in front of her.
                                                        "Did you bring a flashlight?" she asked, looking back to look at him. Her heart sank as she saw Rhys eyes widen a bit. "I'm...taking that as a no..."
                                                        "Just keep on walking, hopefully someone is out here too. And if were lucky, maybe even a house or a cave to sleep in" Rhys tried to make the situation seem less daunting. Echo stayed silent and she continued to walk on ahead. She couldn't help but think back to all the scary serial killer movies she had seen. It was a setting like this that the serial killer lingered and usually, the serial killer was always behind the victim. Echo felt her head turn to look behind her, but she didn't really want to see anyone behind her brother. Minutes passed by and the woods seemed less inviting. The wind was already pushing Echo and any sound made her flinch. She noticed that her pace had slowed due to how cold it was. Her body was trying to get her body temperature back to normal. At this rate, she might get hypothermia and that was something she did not want.

"I think someone's following us..." Rhys sudden voice made her jump and squeak from fear. She turned to look at him to see what he was talking about until he turned around, his eyes widened again. "R-run!" he ordered.
                                                        Afraid and worried, Echo began to run straight ahead. She felt her hood come off and her long black strands of her flow behind her head. She turned to look for her brother, Rhys on her heels. His hood had also slipped off and his face and hair was revealed. She took that moment to admire his features. She was proud of him. "Every scar is a battle won. Show them with pride, Rhys" she told him long ago. She always reminded him of her line and said it often, hoping he would go out into the public without his hood on. She thought of her two sentences in her mind as she saw his scars the second time that day. But due to her attention being elsewhere than what was straight ahead, Echo was unaware of the sudden slope a few feet away. She suddenly felt her feet step over nothing and she gasped as she looked down to see her feet off the ground. She felt like she was a cartoon character that stayed up in the air after running off the edge of a cliff. Echo, along with Rhys, plummeted down and let out an "oof" as her back hit the floor. Her body then began to roll down the slope and rolled all the way to the bottom until she came to a stop a few seconds later. She groaned and withered in pain as she lay there. Echo then heard screaming and her eyes shot open as she remembered that Rhys had followed her down. She was face first on the ground and mustered her remaining power to roll out of the way in time. Rhys came crashing into the ground, face first as well. She was on her stomach with her head raised as she watched. A giggle erupted from her throat, but her head collapsed to the ground. She was so sore and numb. What if she broke a limb? Or fractured a rib? Or worse, punctured an internal organ? Echo shivered and closed her eyes, laying there on the leafy, dirt ground.

"-cho? Echo?" a voice entered her ears. She groaned and felt her eyes open, wincing in pain as she felt a headache overcome her. Her shoulder was burning and her right side felt numb.
                                                        "Ugh...what happened?" Echo groaned and slowly turned on her back, to see Rhys looking down with his face exposed. His expression showed fear and worry, but it softened as he realized that she wasn't dead.
                                                        "Oh thank God. Are you ok?" Rhys sighed with relief. He touched her forehead and got her to sit up, but Echo winced as he touched her shoulder. She watched as he peered at it and a gasp was emitted from him. This made her heart race.
                                                        "Wh-what? What is it?"
                                                        "I...blood is bleeding though the hoodie...." Rhys said, starting to put pressure on it. Echo hissed and cringed with pain. "That's just what I needed...Rhys we have to find shelter" Echo said with clenched teeth. Rhys nodded slowly and carefully helped her up. Luckily nothing else was broken on her and no harm was done to Rhys.
                                                        "Just apply pressure to your shoulder. Let's go," Rhys said and walked side by side with her, looking at her from time to time. It was now completely dark and it was hard to see where they were going.

After walking around a while longer, Echo spotted something coming into view. "Rhys...whats that over there?" her voice shook with pain. She pointed her head to a certain direction and Rhys peered over to where she pointed at. After trying to get a good look, he stopped moving around and his mouth made a little o.
                                                        "Its...a mansion"

User Image Woods
                                                        Afraid, cold and in pain
                                                        What if I bleed to death?
                                                        Rhys

Quote:
                                                        no one yet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out