1 1 100.0% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 ... 48 49 50 >

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."
-Addams Family Credo

"It's hard to do little more than think around you," Ken answered and smiled to him. He was intoxicating. She was just cuddling him and being held in his arms, but it was enough to make even the smallest of knowings hard to know.

"Her blood calls to me like yours does." she elaborated nodding her head and agreeing with his own comment. She didn't know how else to explain it other than how she was. It was both irritating and curious, how could they feel like they knew the strange girl when they'd never seen her before in their life.

"It's always just you, my wolfie man"
Ken purred to him as he smirked at her. As amazing as Crow smelled the strange girl had the same but not the same sent. The living vampire knew the difference.

~*~

"Sure you do Squeakers" Ace told her and nodded his head as she repeated his question and added her own comment to it. "The difference is that you don't remember who you are," he added watching her as she glanced up at him. "You only know what you've been allowed to remember," he finished and smiled as she told him he was speaking in riddles.

"What fun is it giving you straight forward answers?
" he asked looking back at her smiling all the more. "You know the answers to the riddles , you just have to find them again." Ace finished, she had to figure it out herself or else she wouldn't believe him.

Blake Ro Edison ~ Ice Queen
User Image
I'm being haunted by a whisper
A chill comes over me
I've been trapped inside this moment
I'm not a victim, I'm not a freak

The answer Saint gave Blake made her heart skip beats and race. It seemed that no one would stick with her through her baggage. Having him tell her that he would no matter what was wow, a feeling she couldn't describe into words. It just made her fears and doubts, at least what was left of them, vanish into nothing more than thoughts of the past.

She looked back down as his clouded-sky blues feeling like she was falling in love with him and his remarkable eyes all over again as he looked up to her own. She smiled to his little blush and shy chuckles and let out a breath nodding her head to him as he repeated her words to him.

"The best," she told him smiling all the more to his boyish grin. "Not really, you've been to me what other never bothered for," she told him, he'd been there for her since the first day they'd met. From day one he always seemed to know what she needed the most and that alone made him the best she's ever had.

"Good," she told him watching his own eyes back feeling her own blush color her cheeks. "I'd hold something against you, but it wouldn't be you lying" Blake purred grinning back and blushing a deeper red at her gutter thoughts. How did she get to be so lucky to have him fall in love with her?

Myx the Cat

User Image
To become a thing is to know a thing. To assume its form is to begin to understand its existence.

Myx gasped as she felt her skin being punctured by something sharper than the nail she used to draw what little blood she did for him. The sensation was strange, new, it hurt when he first stabbed through her skin but as he drank from her and held her against him the pain of it left.

As his hands wrapped around her forearm and head she started purring to him as he drank. She relaxed against him, her human hands kneading in pleasure to the feeling of his drinking, her human voice purring as best it could in it's form. "Meo," she purred out his name letting her eyes close so she could enjoy more of the kissing, it felt like that was what he was doing to her.

Myx purred as Leo let her go, she rolled of him slight onto her back before curling into her self a little. She could still feel the tingle of the left over bite-kiss, it was nice.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?"

Crow gave a smile as his head turn were he nuzzle were he could. A softly little content groan left him as she cuddled into him all the more.

"Well, I could only have you." He told the Vampire, feeling vary possessive of her and more so since reliving some of their past. "And my blood is in side me." The wolf added, shifting his arms more around the living Vampire. Tiliting his head he took in a deep breath of her scent.

Chuckling to her words, he grinned all the more to the little purr that he gain from her. He was content that she took a refuge in his smell and that he was here for her.

---

"And you do?" Scar asked, her tone turned a little sharp and almost at a start she looked back to the door where the other two sat. She became quite. Not liking that strangers where there and able to hear her words.

"your playing games, Uncle." She grumbled before settling back down in the bedding and wrapping the blanket tightly around her once more.

Scar didn't' have time to play games….

User Image
Saint Gideon Fatechild, †he Blind.

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

"I will always 'bother' for you, Blake." Saint told her, she had opened his eyes to more then just the world around him. He felt as if he could see clearly for the first time in more ways then one. To be loved in return, it was perfect.

"Your good at that." Saint couldn't help but blush all the more, but smiled all the more seeing her blush.

Leaning close her nuzzled the side of her face with his own. Grinning he felt as if he could never stop smiling around her. His arms placed themselves comfortably around her body. Leaning his head closer to her ear he whispered.

"I love you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

•*• Leonydas Bartholomew Ordario •*•

"Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!"

Sitting up, Leo turned his head and body a little to look down at Myx. "Myx." Leo grasped as his hand reached over and touched her arm. "Are you okay?" He started. Seeing that she was naked it didn't fully regurstured to his thoughts.

"I am sorry-I didn't mean to.." The vampire rambled. "Myx." He repeated, only then hearing her little purring, it cause him to pause…

Unneeded breath heaved in and out of his rising and falling chest of heightened and worked of breaths.

Slowly his thoughts started to ketch up with him.

then suddenly the relization....Boobs.
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

"You are the only one to have me," Ken said not minding his possessiveness of her her. In fact it was nice, comforting and relaxing, then again he was holding her and she loved being in his arms. He made her feel safe especially from the past, he was doing for her what she once did for him.

"I know, that's what makes it so strange, smelling it in her too"
she said smiling and shivering pleasantly to his taking a breath over her scent. She was the luckiest vampire ever.

~*~

"Squeakers, you forget that i was there since you were born," Ace said, for the most part he was maybe not when she really needed him but he still knew her. She wasn't who she thought she was and he was going to one day show her that. Hopefully he wouldn't be to late.

"And your not playing at all"
he pouted looking at her. "I remember you use to love playing games with me," he told her, it was fun because she had taught him how to play with children and as a child would play. He never did get much play with his father and by time his dad decided work was getting in the way Ace was to old to play, by about a hundred years or so.

User Image
A chill comes over me

"Good, I look forward to it" Blake said looking at Saint as he spoke. He had opened her eyes just as she had opened his. After her parents vanished and were thought dead she thought the worst of herself. Only to have the sweetest blind man in the world shower her she was more then her thoughts. She fell for him because of that, and for other reasons.

"Oh well you know, I am kind of a nympho" she said blushing a deeper red it wasn't until she said it out loud that she knew it was true. When it came to making love to Saint or being touched and with him in any way she was right o board no questions asked. And loving every movement....er minuet of it.

Blake hummed to his nuzzling her face with his own. She smiled back to his own, happy beyond words to know that she was the one that was making him smiled. She was also glad, that it was her in his arms and not some other slut, they would all be sluts in her mind. Saint was hers until she was no longer wanted even then she'd love him until the day she died.

She shivers to his breath on her ear and his whispered words into it.

"I....i l-lo-lov-love you too"

Myx the Cat

User Image
To become a thing is to know a thing. To assume its form is to begin to understand its existence.

Myx was still purring, a little dazed to do anything more than that. She couldn't even nod her head to answer Leo's question of weather she was ok or not. It wasn't until he said her name again that she was coming out of her daze, at least a little. "No sorr-rrrr-y" she said still purring as she spoke to him, it was a pleasant feeling what he left behind from his biting her. "I am al-rrrrrrr-ight" she purred again and looked at him her mind not thinking she should be covering herself up.

"I wanted you to dr-rrrr-ink" she told him letting her eyes close and a smile curl her lips. "I offer-rrrr-ed myself to you" Myx added humm and purring even louder, now for doing something good as well as basking in the after bite

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"It would be impossible if something else…" Crow stated softly in her ear before he raised his head once more, to rest on the top of hers. There was no way, he was Kin with the child right? She was fair to young, and why did she smell so strange and familiar.

Any other answer was too far from posilbites.

He was fair to distracted by Ken, to really care about the conversation that was happening on the other side of the door just beyond them.

His tail shifted a little behind him.

"Do you need anything?" Crow thought to ask, should they move? Did she want to stay there, or even something else? Did she want a nap or If anything at all?

---

Scar let out a breath, it was easy for her to forget that fact. Ace was there in her life from the start….She was still getting use to remembering such a thing.

"…Not these kind of games." She young girl answered giving up way to easily, she didn't have the mind to think of such things just at the moment.

"I like funner games, Uncle…" Scarlett added, not finding anything confusing such as fun.

"You know, ones I know the rules to, for starters…" She huffed

User Image

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

"Does that make me one to?" Saint thought to ask feeling the warmth of her cheeks as she blushed deeper.

Hearing her words, Saint felt a incredibly warmth slip over his shoulders and down his back that ran on either side of his spine.

"I like hearing that." He told her gently, no one else deserved to be held in her place where she rested now. He never would have another, The male couldn't have even found that to be possible, all he wanted was her. To love her and have her love him in return.

Blake was more then her thoughts, she was everything he saw in her. And that was saying something coming from a once Blind man.

Blushing Leo looked down upon Mxy, and his hand stumbled around him for a blanket to cover the woman beside him. His eyes how ever couldn't help but remain fixed on her and her purring.

Finding a cover finally, he moved it over her.

"You shouldn't have-what if I couldn't control myself Myx…" He started to say, after all it have been so long since he had any kind of fresh humanoid blood. And that was something he did not want to 'wake up to'…naked dead lady. IT was heart stopping enough to wake up to a naked lady….
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

"Perhaps," Ken said and hummed her mind quickly taken from her confusion and curiosity as she felt his breath on her skin from his words and his head moving to lay on top of her own. In truth she was still curious about the familiar stranger but too taken by being held in Crow's arms to give it any more thought than she already had.

The answers about the stranger girl could be anything at all, and well if it really peaked her curiosity they'd have more time to figure it out.

"Just you," she said and nuzzled slightly against him as she leaned into him more. "Are you still hungry?" Ken asked letting her eyes close and savoring the heat from her wolf's body against her own.

~*~

"Alright," Ace said nodding his head conceding his little riddles. Besides they were there and now all she had to do was ask for his help if she wanted to know the answers to the given riddles. "Enough mind games for one day" he smiled and nodded his head as she explained to him what kind of games she liked to play.

"And what games do you know the rules to Squeakers?" he asked figuring to take her mind off of the two out side the room and anything else that was bothering her.

User Image
A chill comes over me

"Oh most definitely," Blake said purring out her answer even if it made her blush even harder. She loved it, being with him and his touches and calling to him to follower her. She hopped that he too liked it, being with her and her touches and the like. She couldn't help but want him and be addicted to him.

She smiled as his body shivered to her word of love for him. They were only made truer the more she shared them with him.

"I like telling you," she told him just as gently back. It sent her heart to the track feeling like it could out run any racing horse in the world no matter how good the animal was. She didn't feel like she belonged any were but in his arms were she sat now, it was were she felt the most exposed and yet the safest. And even if she was cast away by him that love and sense of 'home' would never leave her memory of being with him. Even if some one else was in these arms.

Saint was the most seeing man she'd ever met, he knew her truly from day one. It frightened her and made her fall hard for him.

Myx the Cat

User Image

Slowly Mxy came back to her self coming down from the euphoria of the bite that Leo cause. She was fully herself again after he'd covered her up with the blanket. She sat up and looked at him worried she might have done something wrong. "I am sorry," she pouted, she didn't like when people were mad, that usually lead to her being tossed around. She dipped her head letting her hair fall over her face and the blanket form covering her chest, completely forgetting she was in her long forgotten human form naked.

"I was hungry and you wouldn't wake up...." she explained as she kept her head down, her body automatically tensing expecting to be slapped. She didn't want to anger this nice vampire Leo for trying to help him and being selfish for wanting him to get her food.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow only smiled to Ken's answer of what she needed and already having it by being in his arms.

"I always am…" Crow spoke as his tail began to slap the ground under him as she brought up the idea of food. He always found himself hungry for some reason, content when he did eat-but never really 'fully'. He could always eat if he needed to. Or could…

Shifting his head on the top of her own, Crow once again showed his affection with a gentle nuzzle.

Did she want to leave this spot 'guarding' the door, or did she want to migrate somewhere else. He honestly was fine with what ever as long as he was with her.

----

Scarlett raised a eyebrow at her uncle as he said he would light up on the mind games. Which she was happy to have happen.

Though at his next question, she became rather still and quiet. She couldn't think of any 'games', she didn't know of any-there was no such thing. Only training…

"…" Letting out a breath, she wrapped the blankets more around her body and turned over.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

"Good point," Ken smiled and giggled happily in his arms relaxed and comfortable and warm the perfect combination with the one she loved so much. With one that has apparently known her all her life. Why couldn't she remember? She wanted to and hoped that he would like to remember more too later one when they'd taken a brake as the angel suggested.

She hummed feeling his nuzzle with his head on her own and hugged him tighter happy that he felt about her the way she felt about him. He was the one thing she found herself never wanting to ever forget, not again.

"Come on, let's get you something to munch on" she suggested slightly shifting her weight to get up but not enough to totally free herself from his arms until she felt him agreeing with her. Kendal was just as happy staying in his arms no matter the location as he was holding her there.

~*~

"How bout I teach you a game then Squeakers?" Ace offered shifting from the chair to sit by the foot of the bed laying the bed so that she could see him and know he was still there while still letting her have her space she'd been trained to want.

"It's called 'I spy'," he said looking to her then around the room, granted there wasn't much to spy in there but it would be a start. Maybe it would help loosen her up some more, make her relax and fully know that she was free. "Here how you play, you spot something in the room or out side and say the color of it or it shape." he told her thinking of what to use as an example.

"Like this: I spy something that is soft," he offered knowing it could be anything in the room.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"mmm, alright." Crow answered as his head fallowed to linger with her own as Kendal started to shift from off of him. Taking in a deep breath of her scent, just like mary's little lamb, he was sure to fallow her were ever she went.

Ken's large wolf…irroic…

The wolf moved with Ken as she fallowed to do suit with him.

It was so natural to call were ever he was holding her, 'home' as long as he had her in his arms. He could make a shelter for her with his body, and keep her warm with their love. As long as they where together-they were home.

---

Scarlett only answered Ace with a huff as he spoke about teaching her a game. Hearing him shift closer, she slowly shifted her body to turn it's self to look back at her uncle.

If it was one thing that she felt, it wasn't free. She was after all here for a mission and to be the killer of those two outside the room.

"A blanket." The girl huffed, well that was obvious.

Turning herself again, her eyes narrowed at herself. Why would he want to help her, she was rather rude and unapproable….

She just didn't know how to be any different.

User Image

"I think I am alright with that." Saint answered, grinning to Blake's purr as it caused his face to blush all the more. He was okay with her and him being a nympho with her. He couldn't get enough of her.

"I like hearing it." Faitechild spoke, not to be rendonet as he looked back into her eyes. It had to be his most favorite sight to see since he found sight. Though ultamently, any apart of her was his favorite sight. He would never cast her aside, she was the only one he would be with. There could be no one else.

For being the most 'seeing' man she had met, he was sure blindly in love for her.

Picking up his hand, Saint raised his hand to rest on the side of her face.

"I think you are perfect…"

Looking back at Myx, Leo's own brow and lips frowned as he watched her fetters drop. Now he felt bad…

He just didn't want to drain her, and didn't trust himself to not do so-after as long as it had been since he last had a drop of fresh blood.

Picking up the blanket, he moved it around Myx's shoulders carefully as he adverted his gaze. In both trying to hide his own blush on his cheeks, fueled by her own blood.

"It's okay-It's okay." The smaller Ordario spoke softly. "Lets get you something to eat…" He smiled to the cat turned human.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

Ken smiled happy to have her large protective wolf lingering on her as she slowly moved away to a stand. She shivered against him as he took another breath of her scent, she loved feeling him take her in, oh being wrapped in his arms or have him follow her any were. She'd follow him just the same, and protect him with everything she had.

It was so natural falling into his arms and letting him hold her closely and against him. Protecting her from everything and anything, keeping her warm with his body over her own and their shared love. They'd loved each other for so long that it only made sense to what they'd felt for each other since they'd met after....how long had it been since they'd last seen each other before now? Had they met in between times when they were children?

Being with him, in love with him, wrapped and held against his body made her happy and feel safe not caring about their location, be it the floor, the bed, the living room or the kitchen, she was happy just being with him. He was her home and everything that came with the word and meaning of home.

~*~

"Exactly" Ace said smiling to her. "You're turn Squeakers," he told her watching not minding her being rude. His sister was like that, he was use to it when he actually talked to Blake, but it was also because she was his niece. His first ever friends daughter, the one that he'd failed to protect years ago, it was his fault that she was a captive and had no memory of her parents or of being free.

He was going to help her remember everything and save her from her life with the ones that held her captive.

User Image
A chill comes over me

"Great because I am more than okay with it"
Blake purred again to Saint and and grinned answer. She was alright with him taking her and having his loving way with her. She'd always say yes to him.

"I really like telling you," the half angel told her once blind lover. She blushed and shivered as he looked into her eyes with his own, she felt like he could see everything about her from where he sat under her. The thought of him doing that frightened and thrilled her, just the idea that she was naked in his eye more metaphorically then physically, though she was okay with that idea too. She felt like she didn't have to hide herself from him.

She loved feeling how in love with her he was, and she loved sending her own love for him back.

She smiled and closed her eyes tilting her head into his hand.

"As long as you think it, I believe it"

Myx the Cat

User Image

The cat hadn't even thought or worried that the vampire would drain her of blood. She trusted him to take care of her, she had to other wise who else was going to pet and protect her from the cold if she got kicked out of this house with it's strange inhabitants.

At his light touch on her bare skin as he picked up the blanket and placed it over her shoulders again that she remembered she was in her human body, naked. She also had the want to try something before they left to get her food. She slowly leaned towards him, wanting to catch him off guard, she tilted her head slightly trying to match his lips with her own.

When Leo's head turned back to Myx she blushed and lost her concentration on her humanity turning back into a cat. She looked up at him slightly embarrassed but nodding her head. "Okay, you get food too" she purred pushing away her failed attempt at kissing the helpful caring vampire.
User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Standing, Crow rose craning his head he looked down at Ken and beamed a large smile as his tail contently wagged behind him. The wolf had no idea just how long they had been together, and how meny times he had been with her before. He just knew now that he was with her now, and he was rather content for that.

Watching her, He stood waiting for her lead happy to be her grown puppy that fallowed her were ever she went.

THough he, just as always was eager to eat…but always content to be there with her.

----

Scarlett just looked at uncle, her violet eyes blinked.

"…." She watched him, and slowly released a breath though her nose.

"I Don't get it…." The girl stated slowly, finding comfort in her blanket she pulled it closer. Pulling her eyes from ace, she slowly looked around…Was she find something for him to guess…It wasn't fair cause, he could read her mind…

"You would win anywise." She pouted, once more.

User Image

"Good, Cause that is how it's going to stay." Saint told her, smiling all the more as she closed her eyes and tilted her head in to his hand.

Chuckling, he was vary content with her and was okay with who she was. She was more then okay, and good enough. Hell, he felt vary spoiled for her to love him just as much as he loved her. It was such a perfect thing, for sone to love you back as much as you loved them. if not more.

"Were, you able to eat enough?" Faitechild had to ask, making sure she was well taken care off, he let his own eyes fall close as he just took the moment to take her in.

(Drag, I forgot to tell you. But someone sent me a asking about This thread, and i told them they could post. lol Just so you know. Tha was about 6 days ago. ^-^. This is all I can do right now. Saint is done. but Leo's is going to have to wait. )

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

Ken smiled at her wolf as he stood and looked at her. She felt like she could blush under his green eyes alone...well mostly she just felt like she could blush with anything he did to her. She felt her cheek warm slightly but wasn't sure if she was actually blushing or if it was just her body wanting to show such a reaction to him.

She took his hand happy to lead and have him be her puppy or her be the puppy while he lead the way. To her it didn't matter what happened, who was in the lead or even if neither of them were she was just happy being his and that was all that mattered to her. She walked beside him wanting to take him to their room and have some snugging and cuddling time with him but she also did promise him food.

She started down the hall towards the stairs so that they would eventually end up in the kitchen so her Wolf could eat.

~*~

"I am to tired to cheat kiddo,"
Ace admitted and rubbed his head, he'd done too much puppeteering to want to jump into anyone elses mind to see what they were thinking. Plus it would just make his headache worse. Though he didn't push her to try and play the silly child's game.

"I guess I don't really know any games either."
he finally admitted to her with a shrug. The games he did know were ones that were used as mental exercises for kids with mental gifts like his own, his dad had taught him a few saying it would be good for his mind to get stronger. Also it was a good excuse to spend time with the good ol' Doctor, even if Ace didn't understand his fathers work back then. It was all the more reason to help Squeakers get free of their hold.

"Did you want to do something else?"
Ace asked her curiously wondering if she wanted to ask questions or just talk or maybe get some more needed rest?

User Image
A chill comes over me

Blake smiled and blushed at his comment, happy to hear it and hoping that it was true. She didn't want things with him to change and she didn't want to loose him or have him forget what loved felt like.

She was happy where she was straddling his lap with his eyes and hands upon her face and body. She thought she felt her heart racing to no end and she didn't care. It didn't matter to her if she died now or fifty years from now, she was already in heaven sitting here on his lap and in his arms. It was the happiest place in the world for her, he made her forget all the bad things that would pop into her mind or happened to her long ago.

"Maybe are you planning on taking me on the table?"
Blake asked mostly joking with him, but still completely opened to the idea of fulfilling her fantasy of them being together and how he would take her. The thought made her blush more but she didn't mind it was him she was blushing for any how.

(ah cool, no worries we'll see if they still want to post lol. alrighty no worries finish when you can, there's no rush for leo Mxy can wait.)

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Feeling Ken's softer hand in his larger more calloused once, Crow contently fallowed behind her as she lead them both down the stairs. It was amusing to see that he had to wait for her to clear two steps before he could take his next one. As they both wouldn't have fit on the stairs together. But, reguardless he did so skillfully and mindlessly. Contently, his tail wagged behind him.

Had it been anywhere they were going, he would find himself content and happy as long as Ken was going to be there with him. As they reached ground level, Crow replaced himself to be at her side.

Curiously his head tilted up slightly, as the smell of food still lingered in the air as they approached the kitchen.

---

A huff released from Scarlett. "to tired to cheat', she didn't understand how someone could be too tired to win. though she didn't press the matter.

"Hmm…" Is all the left the girl as she turned herself once more. A part of her felt bad for making all of this so 'difficult', but the torn and battered side of her just didn't want to care anymore.

"..No, not really…" The girl spoke as if to loose interested without the idea all together. Uncle seemed too tired anyways…

User Image

Saint released a chuckle, to Blake's words as he slowly let his gaze open to see her once more. If he could think about it, as right now wasn't a good time for that sort of thing, he might wish to never let his eyes close, just in case he couldn't see anymore. He couldn't loose the beautiful sight that was the woman sitting on him, right then.

"I think I would…" Saint answer a bit sheepishly, as he felt his cheeks turn a deep red at the recall of her fantasy. How boldly she thought about it before even sleeping with him.

"Though…" Reluctantly his head turned as his careful ears picked up the sounds of others approaching.

Leo's head rose to fully look at her own, just in time to miss the lean closer. He had felt the bed shift, but didn't think to much about it and any little curiosity about she wanting to kiss him being the reason for the movement. It was pushed away.

Picking up the blanket, so Myx wasn't to be completely engulfed in it, Leo gave a weak little smile.

"Okay…" He spoke and quickly made that smile of his wider and more convincing. He did really feel bad to make such a sweetheart of a cat feel so bad.

She had been only trying to help.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

Ken tilted her head listening to two racing hearts as they approached the kitchen. The hearts didn't sound like her own irregular heart beat or her wolf's stronger and quicker beat, more so it sound like they were father away. Paying it much more thought than she would an mere animal that she wasn't interested in she focused on her wolf and how happy they were just being together. Nothing changed between them, that alone made her happy. She had never wanted to loose him in any way, she loved him to much.

She grinned as she once more remembered that at one point he was the smaller of the two of them. "You really had a growth spurt" she giggled as she looked up to him forgetting the thud and pump of living hearts working blood throw bodies that were close by.

~*~

"Are you sure?" Ace asked looking to her, he didn't mind talking to her or playing some sort of silly game with her if that was what she wanted to do. Even if her was tired, more from mental use the physically. He was really trying to show her that he wanted to spend time with her, he wanted her to truly know that he was there to help her.

"We could talk if you wanted?" he offered he could try and give her more information about her parents. Any thing she wanted to know and it was in his power to tell her.

User Image
A chill comes over me

Blake couldn't help the purr of pleasure to the idea of full filling one of her fantasy with him. Though sleeping and being with him, was truly the fantasy that she had, but trying out all these other places, such as the kitchen table, or counter, would be entertaining. She'd never thought that he'd ever feel the same about her that she did for him, she knew he was an empath but that didn't mean his feeling for her weren't real, right?

"People?" she guessed from the translated waves of sound that his careful ears picked up to the brain were the information gained was decoded. She let out a little sigh of a breath and shrugged looking at him again. It wouldn't hurt them to keep their close on for a bit longer and socialize with others. But she really did like the feel of his bare body against her own as they held each other, and explored one another in other ways. "Oh well maybe next time," Blake suggested and grinned to him.

Myx the Cat

User Image

Myx his forced smile and once more wondered if she'd done something wrong. She looked at him wondering if his weak smile was to cover up anger towards her, was he going to turn her away now?

She walked over to him after he picked up the blanket and nuzzles into his hand for pets and love. She was still scared that she'd made him mad at her for forcing him to drink from her. Though to his words of agreement as she told him he should get some food too and his widening smile, she smiled back to him. Though his bigger smile chase away most her wondering of if he was mad at her or something, but there was still a bit of doubt and fear that she was once more going to be kicked out and on her own with out some one the cuddle her and keep her warm.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

As Ken spoke of his growth spurt, Crow turned his green eyes fully on her as his smile softened a bit. From the vision he had just saw, what was their memories it did seem a bit unnatural to how much larger he was compared to the past.

It caused him to rumble a chuckle softly.

" Yeah." The wolf answered simply, his hand rotated more to hold her own more carefully and snuggly. His massive paw carefully engolfed her own.

The he was vary large, he seemed vary naturally mindful to be careful. Though, he knew he didn't need to be with her, with how derible vampires were. Which made things a bit more eventful with instinct took over.

Though deep down something told him, he really wasn't suppose to be so big, and she was suppose to be a bit 'bigger' too. But, his mind couldn't grasp it or think to fumble it around in his thoughts.

A little grown of a sound left the male as he leaned his head closer to her own, to sharply nuzzle her briefly and kindly.

---

Hearing Ace, Scar gave a thoughtful pause. Now that sounded like a idea. Talking…

But what about?

What could they talk about?

"About what?" The teen answered simply, and stubbornly. As in the past she was told that she didn't need to know anything and talking was a nessicty not a luxury.

User Image

"…" Saint shifting his head to rest on the side of her head. His lips carefully brushed along her skin, and her cheek. "Yeah.." Came from him in a sigh.

How lovely her body felt against his bare skin. It was strange, how much he was scared or ashamed of how bad the scars on his back looked that he hid them always. To let no one see, he dreaded it…

To now, walking around freely with out a shirt and lent it freely for her to use instead. She gave him such confidence, he was no longer afraid of what might someone think of the wounds of his past.

"You sound so sure of yourself." Faitechild felt himself smile all the more, not wanting to remove how close she was on him. How close she strattled and rested on him.

His closeness didn't leave her as he touched his lips on her skin once more, teasing her jaw line with a little kiss.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

"Yeah,"
Ken smiled and nodded her head giggling along with his chuckling. She liked hearing him laugh and the feeling of slight chills running up through her body as his green eyes looked at her. His height might be a bit unnatural now after they remembered their childhood,but it didn't bother her. He made her feel safe in his arms even though she could protect herself.

She didn't mind having to look up to him, even if her memory said she should be taller than him but as long as she could lay snuggled in his arms comfortably it didn't matter. Besides who was to say that they were suppose to be what size really, it could be normal and not modified in any way. Right....

Any thoughts of being modified left at his let out little frown and he leaned his head closer and nuzzled her. She purred and nuzzled back happily staying like this for ever with him.

~*~

"What do you want to know about?"
he asked, she had to be curious about some things, she'd always been curious as a child. He didn't...he hoped that they didn't some how take that away from her like they took everything else away. He would tell her anything he could that would hurt her or get her hurt in any way. But he'd answer questions that she was curious about.

User Image
A chill comes over me

Blake pouted as he answered and sighed, she was having fun with him it was sad to be interrupted. Her body shivers and moved closer against him as his lips touched her skin and cheek. She wasn't going to stop him from placing kissed against her body until who ever was on their way came into the room. She would enjoy their ability to touch each other until then.

Her hands moved over his wing scars that where so worthlessly stolen from him before he even knew they existed. Then moved down to his other scars along his back, wishing she could take them away from him so that he'd never have to remember them or the pain he'd gone through to get them. Though it amazed her as always that he could love so deeply and easily even when he'd never felt it himself before from his father. Saint was an amazing breath taking person with how he felt and what he could do after everything.

"Oh, I am sure of myself," she grinned and purred as they both stayed close to each other and his lips teased her skin with soft light kisses. "Unless you don't want a next time?" she asked tilting her head slightly wanting to touch her lips to his own as he teased her jaw line with his little kisses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff