Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

1 1 100.0% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49 50 > >>

User Image
Saint Gideon Fatechild, †he Blind.

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

"yeah?" Saint asked quite curious to the comment about monkey and master, letting hsi head tilt, he wondered if they looked the same somewhat. He always heard that the pet of a owner often looks like them. And he wouldn't part with his friend for nothign, expect when Sight's time came.

"That's too bad..." The blind then spoke forcing a little smile with the felt mix emotion. " No, it's alright." Saint added raising his head sightly. "Please, don't." Faitechild asked softly,

"It's okay." His expression turned sheepish, as his head tilted down slightly his hand moved from it's noticed raise and he scratched the corner of his chin. Letting his eyes closed he listened to the few words about her parents she gave him.

"but it is something..." Saint added more softly, not sure if it was his place to say something. "for..." The male repeated and step just a little closer as he heard the other two talk, and in away so she didn't have to talk to loud if she didn't want to.

"You want to talk about it?" Saint asked, knowing how it was for some to talk and let things out. Titling his head to the others, he stopped. "well...sometime?" The Blind added, making sure it wasn't to soon or too out in the open and infront of unknown others.

Blake Ro Edison ~ Ice Queen

User Image

I'm being haunted by a whisper
A chill comes over me
I've been trapped inside this moment
I'm not a victim, I'm not a freak

"Yeah," Blake said nodding her head smiling. She didn't notice any similarities between owner and pet, what she did notice was how much they two cared for each other. It was a caring that could only be given when revived it was sweet.

"I guess," She said with a slight shrug. "Are you sure?" She asked a little surprised, true she didn't share much or show a lot of her emotions all the often but she didn't think any one would care how she felt. So having him asked her not to and let her know that it was alright to share with him her felt sorrow it surprised her, in a very very good way. Though once more to his request she let the mental wall, she was picturing to shield her emotions from him, crumble down into rubble starting with a brick at a time.

"As long as your sure about it," She told him as she watched his hand move to his chin and his eyes close he really was an interesting guy with his monkey on his shoulder. He was actually listening to her talk about her parents, most of the time she felt like people got annoyed with her when she brought up her parents.

"For?" She asked finding her self curious to have him finish what he had to say as he stepped closer to her. He was a sweet guy and any girl would be lucky to have him as their own, the thought made her a little jealous go figure. She relax more feeling him closer to her and just his words that showed he was listening to her.

"You don't have to listen to my issues Saint if you don't want to," She said, a habit to give the person an out before she actually opened up to them to only get nothing back. But with his the feeling of the question of talking about it was different it was like he actually wanted her to talk. "But if you want to..." She started sheepishly accepting his offer to talk about it. "I'd like that, a lot thanks" Blake finished with a blush man what a guy.

User Image

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

"Yes." Saint answered. "I would like to know you for you, not by what you want me to feel." The blind spoke letting his head bend down naturally again and his eyes remain closed, as he felt his heart sink in sadness as she let him feel what she was feling.

"thank you." He spoke softly and gave a little smile. "I am." Faitechild answered, shiftting his finger tips that scatched at the corner of his jaw to the tip feeling the little unshaved scruff that was there. He pulled at it slightly.

"Yes, and I know." The Male then spoke, litting his little smile grow as he nodded to her. Relief. He was happy that she willing to talk to him like such, after all it was a deep place to go to. And he knew that he didn't need to do anything he didn't want to. that was the beauty of free well.

"yeah, anytime you want to talk." Saint answered, wanting to be a open book to life and those around him. As much as it hurt sometimes, he wanted to trust and love.

He let her know, and who knows they might have something more in common....

Sight peacefully-for once-rested on Saint's shoulder as he listened to the two talk, His head turned curiously to the house as he looked to the other two. he made a chip and strightedn and tucked himself to closer as he noticed a new other....

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?"

A rather large shaggie black wolf came out the door and at Ken's side. Brushing up agents the Vampires side, he let his tongue roll out and let out a breathed pant as his head turned to look at the other's lazily.

Stretching out his front paws and neck he looked up to the male talking to Ken. turning his head he let out a breath and sniffed the air slightly.....

this is what they stopped for?

User Image

A chill comes over me

Alexander ChristenEdison~ Ying & Yang

User Image
"They aren't real, I heard you say,
But in my heart is where they'll stay.
And as long as to the dream I resist
They will in my mind forever exist."
-Kris (LettoDamor)

Blake blushed and pushed back some of her hair behind her ear and let her head drop as she figured out how to answer his comment. She was flattered really that he wanted to know her for her and not by how she felt, like everything Saint did it was sweet. "There's not much to know about me through how i feel..." at least she didn't think so since his locked away her emotions even from her self.

"You're welcome," She said smiling back at looking at him and his own. "Alright," She said to his answer well if he was sure then she'd let him feel what she felt. It should be interesting to see how the two of them together work out both being empaths and all.

She smiled more to him and his comment of know he didn't have to do what he was offering. It made not thinking about him in more than friend mode a lot harder to do. Damn him for caring and being so sweet. "Thanks, maybe once we get home or settled and warmed up" She said letting out a little breath, maybe talking about her issues to some one would help her out maybe let out some emotion she'd run away from.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image

"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."
-Addams Family Credo

Ken felt something press against her leg and looked down for the long winded male telling a boring story of how they met the blind man to how their car broke. She looked apologetically at Crow and looked back to the dark haired man. "Would you please get you the point man you're letting in all the cold air." She said crossing her arms in front of her chest looking to the male and the other two behind him before looking back to him.

"Oh um yes right, well could we use you're phone to call a tow truck or possibly rent a couple room's from you for the night until the body shop opens tomorrow?" Ace asked scratching the back of his head, he definitely needed more practice talking to strangers he's been to busy with Saint and Blake that he's lost all speaking ability.

"Yeah you can use our phone but there's only a slight problem,"
Ken said pulling her hair a bit at the back over her head. oy vey Crow is going to be an even grumpier wolf. "Phones don't work up here and tow's refuse to come any wear close to here." She said looking once more to the wolf by her leg once more giving an apologetic look at what she was about to do. "Though it's getting darker and with it colder, you'll probably freeze you're asses off if you sleep out in your car." She said taking a step back to let Ace, Saint and Blake into the warm home. Crow would just have to yell at her letter, speaking of which.... "I hope you didn't get my shirt too dirty wolf boy." Ken said the wolf remembering he took it into the wash with him

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow out a little heard breath, and he turned around and walked into the house. Sitting down he scatched his back, before shaking out his fur with a stand.

Letting out a yawn he turned his head to Kendal's words. "Oh I thought about wearing it." The wolf spoke softly for her ears only, raising his head to look back at Ken as she took a step back to let the others in. He didn't think of doing to much more then that, but thought it a better to be with out it. Being as large as a animal as he was he would stretch it out-and well he didn't want to ruin anything of hers. He might be a animal, but he didn't need to be careless...

It would seem they would have some more guests at the house. so much for getting back to it...

User Image

"Well I would like to know more." Saint answered to her words, he was just wanting to know more about Blake and who she was. It was important to him.

Nodding to Blake, Saint turned his head slightly to the monkey that was getting a bit unsettled by the new animal. Reachign up his hand he picked up the monkey and moved him to his arms to cradle him in his arms to help him feel a bit more safe. It was only then he had to slip his hand free from Blake's to do so....needless to say her hand was missed holding his own.

"yeah, that sounds good." Saint smiled boyishly petting the monkey who's dark eyes where transfixed on the wolf below. It would be interesting to feel what it was between them with being empaths. everything multiplied between them.

Hearing the two come to a conclusion, Saint turned his head slightly. " I think we might be getting settled and not going home." The blind answered turning his head back to Blake, mindlessly petting Sight.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image

-Addams Family Credo

"If you want a shirt you can have yours back," Ken grinned to him keeping her voice low just for his ears. She would have to talk to him later when they could get some time to themselves.

She looked back to Ace who was no thanking her for letting them stay at least the night. "Yeah sure just get in the rooms are up stairs choose which ever one isn't being used right now." She said walking away from the opened door. "The kitchens down the hall if any of you are hungry and unless you need anything else i'll let you three get comfortable." She said letting out a little breath. "I am going to go have a shower," Ken said mostly to get away from the chatty angel but she was still pretty hot an bothered and unlike Crow needed more then a quickie in the was room.

Maybe being interrupted was for the best? But damn did she ever want to have seen where they were headed... and she was the one now hanging... or so she's assuming.

~*~

User Image

A chill comes over me

"Well i can't stop you," Blake said smiling finding her self not wanting to stop him from getting to know her though she wasn't sure if she'd open up to him that much. Though he's been doing a fair job of making her want to share with him, the only problem was it came with thoughts of being with him.

She smiled to him finding her self feeling happy just being around him always made her feel happy. She watched him and his monkey, smiling more to them they were really cute together. Though her smile dropped a little feeling him take his hand back, his hand was missed from hers.

"Alright good," She said nodding her head it did sound good and she was looking for ward to sitting down and talking to him even if it wasn't about her parents.

"Well at least we'll be out of the cold" Blake said seeing Ace follow in the wolf and the girl that opened the door to them. "Lets get you two inside too?"

User Image

"Thank you." Saint spoke nodding to Kendal as she let them in the house, letting them stay.

"yeah, you can't." The male spoke turning his head back to Blake with a grin, after all he did have free will. And what she let him see, he would be honored with such-as with everyone it was something real special when some one opened up to another.

seeing the wolf move away, Sight relaxed a little and Saint moved the monkey back to his shoulder.

"Yes, and I can share a bit with you, if you would like." The blind spoke with a grin before shifting his hand from the monkey to be back at his side once more.

"Mmhm." Saint nodded to Blake, it would be nice to be out of the cold. He was starting to get rather uncomfortable from the frost.

"Yes, Please." Faitechild smiled and gave a nod, fallowing after Blake

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"and I thought you liked it better off." Crow answered back, sitting up he fallowed after Ken as she moved away from the door.

Tuning his head, he looked over to the three as they entered, he was just as fine letting the others come in as Ken. After all it wasn't their house to say other wise, they had done just the same. If they tired to take anything, the belonged to the strange house it didn't remain in their hands long before it would return....

pickign his head up, Crow's green eyes fallowed Ken and his legs pulled himself up and he fallowed after her in a little trot.

User Image

A chill comes over me

Alexander ChristenEdison~ Ying & Yang

User Image
"They aren't real, I heard you say,
But in my heart is where they'll stay.
And as long as to the dream I resist
They will in my mind forever exist."
-Kris (LettoDamor)

Blake smiled and let out a soft chuckle as he spoke and grinned at her, it was a smile that could melt a girl's heart and make her swoon.

"I would like that, you're an interesting guy."
She said to him smiling more and petting Sight on the head as he was moved once more to Saint's shoulder.

"Did you want to sit by the fire or go find a room?"
She asked letting her hand fall back to her side and her hand lightly touch his own. She left it there pretending she didn't notice that it was touching.

"Hey you two i am going to get a room and maybe a quick nap."Ace said looking to Saint. "You need anything man?" He asked just in case Blake walked away and left the poor guy alone.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image

-Addams Family Credo

"Oh you're welcome," Ken said smiling to the man with the monkey on his shoulder and his thank you well that was sweet.

She walked up the steps and looked down at Crow to his comment. "I didn't say that i didn't like it better off" She said moving up the stairs. "I just asked if you wanted it back wolf boy," She added smirking to him.

"Besides i am going to take it off any how might as well be put to use." She said turning to her chosen room and walked in.

User Image

"I am not that interesting." Saint smiled turning his head slightly as Blake pet, sight who chirped and twirled his head around.

"I mean, not more then anyone else."
He spoke to clarify, cause after his words, he had a feeling she would say something about such talk. His cheeks turned a little red as he so easily feel into his own insecurities.

"I think that is a good idea. A fire sounds nice." The blind answered, feeling his stomach growling slightly as the idea of food sounded just as nice. Feeling Blake's finger tips touch his hand sligthly, his head dropped to it.

"Sorry." Saint spoke softly as she touched his hand, not wanting to brake any space bubble she might have had-though he didn't move his hand but only shifted his step slightly.

Turning his head Saint, let Ace know he grabbed his attention. " Yeah, man you deserve it." The male then smile. "Nah, I can find my way. Rest." faitechild smiled, though he knew they could find a room-but where they allowed to eat...oh wait, yes it was mentioned...

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Fallowing Ken up the steps, He didn't look more then just the animal of the house....well he kind of was.

"You and your semantics." Crow answered, looking up he showed a wolfie smile as he trotted up the stairs with her.

"I can think of no better use then it off." The large animal answered, not caring if he was heard by sharp ears, as he reached the top of the stairs and turned with her to her room.

"You think they are going to get along here?" Crow surprisingly asked, turning his head as started to enter the room not paying attention to a door that might be closing.

User Image

A chill comes over me

"Saint you're just as interesting if not more than any one I've met." Blake said smiling back. It was true she was going to say something about his words...well she already started to say something to him about it, it was like him not liking that she called herself a b***h.

"No in fact your more interesting, even if it is nothing more then anyone else it how you see the world" She said to him smiling to him she understood insecurities lord knows she had plenty of her own.

"Yeah it does sound nice." She agreed nodding her head and turning it towards the roar of the fire that was close by. "For what you have nothing to be sorry for," She told him to his soft spoken words of sorry. She was about to pull her hand away when he shifted in step but stopped when his hand didn't move.

"You sure man,?" Ace asked ignoring Blakes eye roll. "Because I can stick around if you need help?" He offered mostly on the part that the blind would once more deny him and ask Blake to stick around. Maybe if the two were alone they would talk and Blake would be opened to listen to Saint.

"Just go Ace i got it alright,"
Blake said narrowing her eyes at him. "I am going to ran sack their kitchen, you think Sight will help you with finding the couch?" She asked Saint ignoring Ace and waiting for Saint to answer or some how choose for him self if he wanted to sit or come and eat.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image

-Addams Family Credo

"You like them" Ken said smiling to his own wolfie smile. She was slightly curious about him following her did that mean he wasn't finished and wanted to continue or didn't want to be alone with the new people that were let into the house? Maybe she'd ask him.

"Off me or you?" She smirked looking back to him, since he was following her maybe them picking up where they left off was a possibility? Or maybe they were going to pretend it didn't happen and go back to teasing each other never quite crossing that line...though she was going to keep replaying his hands all along her skin like they where before being interrupted.

Catching the door before it closed oon the wolf and looked down the hall towards where they left the others she shrugged. "I don't know but it's quite obvious we'll have to tell them that they'll be staying here more then a night unless one of them has wings and can fly," She said looking back to Crow with a shrug. "But this house has a way of making one stick around no matter how much they try and get away" Ken finished. "You coming in or playing guard dog?"

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"I didn't say I didn't...." The wolf spoke, repeating some of Ken's own skill of words. And as of fallowing her, well he wanted to do so...

"I don't mind the idea of both." Crow answered shifting his head to look back up at Ken, as of getting back to their activities. He didn't fully know, he noticed that she seemed a bit uncertain about the idea, and well with his thought process returning-what would happen if they went that far with each other? He didn't want it to be awkward-but he also didn't want to be left unsatisfied. though more importantly he didn't want to push away his only friend that he had.

Crow only flinched slightly as he heard the door as it was caught and could have smacked him rather hard. "they are a bit oblivious as well." The wolf spoke turning his head to up and at Ken.

Nodding to the Vampire, the wolf sat down as she spoke about playing guard dog...He tought about it for a moment before slipping past her legs and trotting in her room.

Rounding about he sat on the carpet.

User Image

Turning his head, Saint felt his cheeks warm themselves as she spoke and put his comment on the spot.

"'See'," The male then chuckled as she spoke about how he view the world around him. " That is a interesting choice of words." Saint grinned then nodded. "Your right, I t was unfair for me to say that. Thank you." Faitechild spoke with another nod, even when he saw the world so differently-it took others for him to realize somethings...

Nodding to Blake, Saint smiled it did sound nice after all, especially being outside in the cold.

"okay." Saint spoke about him saying sorry, and he did notice that her hand remained right there with his own. It cause him to smile a little.

"Nah, Ace. Thank you." The male bowed his head in a nod as the Angel asked if he needed to stay. His grinned widened as Blake spoke up, and told him that she would remain with him-which he was happy for.

"Actually I am kinda hungry to..." Saint spoke, asking in a way if he could come along with her. Cause he was hungry and well, he didn't want to be in the house by himself-it had a strange feeling to it....

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image

-Addams Family Credo

"You're such a brat" Ken laughed looking at wolf she liked that he was following her, it reminded her of when they first met where she was quite willing to be with him in that way with out a second thought. But now that she'd gotten to know him she wanted to make sure it was the right move.

"You'll soon see it on the floor." She said smiling all the more to him still looking at him. She knew she wasn't going to start it again she wanted him to start it off if he was still interested in going there. Though the whole awkwardness between them wasn't wanted on her part either she didn't want to loose him other wise it would get boring around here quickly.

She looked at his flinch and sheepishly shrugged she sometimes forgot her own strength. She wouldn't have meant to hit him with the door and would have felt really bad about it happening. "Well at least that angel guy is i am sure the other two are less oblivious to what's going on." Ken said grabbing her towel after closing the door behind Crow after he walked into her room.

"You're welcome to lay on my bed Crow,"
Ken said pulling off the shirt and wrapping the towel around herself before pushing her pants down and stepping out of them.

User Image

A chill comes over me

Blake rolled her eyes and shook her head to Saint as he spoke about her word choice about 'seeing'. "A little, but you know it's not any more unfair to calling my self a b***h," She said smiling to him, though she knew complements where easy to give but hard to take so she didn't blame him to saying what he did. "You're welcome" The half angel said to him smiling still.

The idea of a fire was really nice especially cuddle up on a couch with some one's arms wrapped around....oh no head to the bad thoughts place.

Though to his little smile and his spoken 'okay' made her forget that her thoughts were suppose to go to the place of fantasy where Saint and her were together. Even if it was a second before she caught herself from thinking to deep of the fantasy.

"Alright fine, I'll see you two later" Ace said nodding her head to the two and took to the stairs in search of a room.

"You really trust my cooking?"
Blake asked grinning her fingers hooking around a couple of his with out her realizing it. "Though i guess we have to find the kitchen before i ask that"

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow just smiled to Ken's laughter, so he was-but she was a bigger Brat.

"Which is just as fitting." The male spoke as she looked at him and he sat comfortably on the carpet. The wolf really did enjoy the companionship they shared, even if they didn't know where they stood on it.

"Only time will tell.
" Crow spoke walking over to the bed he hopped on to it. Laying down he tucked his head in the covers and took in all the smells...

"Gladly." The wolf spoke rolling on his side as he wrapped himself in the blankets. His green eyes peeked out as he watched Ken undress partially and get in her towel and walk towards the shower.

User Image

Saint gave a little breathed laugh, as he felt as if she might be rolling her eyes at him. "This is true..." The blind answered, and smiled a little more as he nodded to her welcoming him.

The fire would feel wonderful on the skin, and so would another-but the little innocent mind of Saint wouldn't know of that...

"Sleep well, Friend and thank you." Saint spoke toward Ace's direction, as he started toward the stairs. Feeling Blake's fingers curl more around his, His hand shifted and held her hand.

"Yes, just the same as I trust you to lead me there." The Blind spoke showing his smile to her with a slight part of his lips. She may have not known it yet, but he could help her out a little in the kitchen if she needed it.
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image

-Addams Family Credo

"You just like the view" Ken laughed grinning widely to him looking at him seeing him get comfortable. Maybe one day they'd talk about where they stood and where they wanted to go. But until then she was happy to tease him and have him tease her back, if they ever got to that part again then maybe they know where they wanted too go.

"Yeah time will tell,"
She agreed nodding her head to him grinning seeing him get comfortable on her bed and curled in the covers.

"Keep it warm wolf boy"
She grinned and moved behind the wash room door closing it behind her but leaving it opened an inch or so, giving him a chance to push the door opened if he wanted to keep up the conversation.

User Image

A chill comes over me

"Yeah," Blake said smiling. She would like to be wrapped around in his arms or maybe the other way around have him in her arms if not even have each in each others arms. He was comforting.

Ace just waved and moved out of view in search of his room.

Blake laughed and blushed slightly, walking towards the kitchen. "That's a lot of trust" She said he trusted her in teaching him how to control his power, he trusted in a few way she couldn't help but be flattered and a little worried about letting him down in something that was important.

User Image

Fallowing after Blake, Saint smiled as she lead the way to find the kitchen. He hadn't been paying to much attention to the other woman as Blake and him talked....so he didn't really know where he was going.

"Well It's something I have to believe in, with the world around me is dark."
Saint answered.

"Though I easily trust, I don't trust all.
" The male added, he had to have a 'right' feeling from another to trust them, He wasn't stupid. But he did need to know how to trust, or else he wouldn't know how to get around. Not just trust in others, but his other senses as well.

And He liked Blake, got a good feeling from her-though she didn't feel it herself, he knew she wouldn't purposely lead him astray-well try to intentionally, and if it happened. It happened, and he would learn to keep trusting....not be stupid, but trust those he could trust.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow grinned and bit at the covers a little bit, as she spoke at the veiw. His green orbs watched her as she disappeared behind the door and he picked up his head. Standing up he stretched off the bed slowly letting his legs slip of as he walked forward. He was a bit tired-but he didn't feel to much like napping.

Hopping to the floor, Crow pushed though the door in the bathroom as she left it cracked for him. It was a open invitation...

Swaying his tail a little as he stepped around the door, he looked to the shower and he licked his jawls....Mhmmm....Sniffed the air.

"You just want to take my pants off..."
The wolf spoke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas