Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

1 1 100.0% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 48 49 50 >

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?"

Crow let out a soft huff to her sigh, his tail shifted as he felt her nuzzle more into and her cuddle. A soft tap of his tail, showed more of his contentment as he held the vampire.

Hearing Ken's words, Crow's tapping tail paused as did his thoughts as he went over what could be wrong with him.

"...Yeah." He spoke after a moment as he did his mental check, he picked up his head and looked behind him. His tail tapped the ground once more. Yep. He was good.

"Are you?" The wolf thought to ask, before his nose raised slightly and he made a noticeable sniff. Green eyes looked to the half open door to see a set of violet and green gaze watching them both. His tail stilled and curled slightly upward.

Scarlet's figure stood a few paces from the door, as she looked as if she had only came to investigate from the growl she had heard. The corner of her gaze looked to her uncle making sure everything was okay....

As she was spotted the girl took a step back and slinked back cautiously to the bed. Her duo colored eyes never shifting from the other wolf and vampire-just incase they tried something.

User Image
Saint Gideon Fatechild, †he Blind.

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

"I know what you where meaning, Lovely." Saint spoke as he smiled to Blake, and how she moved to the counter. Watching her, he wanted her to know that sandwiches just wasn't the only thing she was good at making....

Like just how she knew what he was talking about, and knew how to find out how who it was.

"Well, that explains the growl." Picking up his hand, he moved it to the back of his head where he scratched it lightly. Closing his eyes he tilted his head a little forward habitably he put on a little smile.

"Everything, okay?" Faitechild chuckled softly as she paused in her thought, he had a reason for his paused thoughts and that was trying to keep them clean. It wasn't so much that he only wanted her body, he just couldn't help how she made him feel and wanted everything she had to offer. More then just her body, he was just as content as listening and talking.

Charlemagne Solomon Ordairo

"When you're bored with yourself, marry and be bored with someone else." -King Edward VIII

"Yes," Charlemange spoke with a upward tilt of his head as he heard the surprise in her voice. That was curious.

"it might help." The vampire shruged, after all one could always 'know', it the course of action that requires 'doing', that causes change. Though talk was nice, it didn't get the job done always.

"But at a time, when I held a beating heart I considered it selfish to do such." Charle spoke, after all he had thought such things.

"And I did what i must, and still do." He sighed getting the cloth wet once more and wetting her brow.

Though he was selfish now.....

"That is good to hear."
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."
-Addams Family Credo

Ken sighed in relief as Crow answered her. It was good to know that he wasn't hurt in any way. Though she felt like she trusted the angel she would not be pleased if what he'd done to them bringing their memories back, had hurt Crow in any way. If that had happened she would have gone after the angel.

She was about to answer when she felt eyes on her, and noticed that her wolf was sniffing about at something. She turned in time to notice the girl backing way from where she'd been standing on the other side of the door back to the bed she'd been sleeping in..... seconds? moments? hours? How long had they been in their trance down memory lane? As she watched the girl a part of her wanted to go to her and reassure her some way that it was alright. She slowly looked back to Crow and nodded her head before laying it back against his shoulder. "I am alright," she told him and looked at the angel who'd was slowly starting to stand.

"It's alright Squeakers," he said pushing opened the door. "He was just reacting to a memory," he added slowly turning his head to look at the poor girl. "Did we wake you?" he asked her looking at her as she got back into the bed. He was a little sad that she didn't remember, but vowed to himself once more that he'd help her and keep her safe. One day she wouldn't shrink back from the three of them, he'd make sure of that.

Blake Ro Edison ~ Ice Queen
User Image
I'm being haunted by a whisper
A chill comes over me
I've been trapped inside this moment
I'm not a victim, I'm not a freak

"Oh, right of course you knew" Blake said blushing at being called lovely and his smiling at her as he watched moving around. She'd wasn't sure she'd ever get use to hearing him complement her like that, it made her heart twist and her stomach flip flop about. Though his eyes did watching her and taking her in did that to her too. It didn't bother her that he wanted to tell her she could make more than just sandwiches, though it was what made her blush and take her mind back to being with him.

She smiled as they both seemed to understand what the other was talking about with out having to say anything more.

"Yeah, it must have been frightening if that happened,"
she wondered turning her head to look at him as her hands put the sandwich together. She caught his smile before turning back to watch what her hands were doing, as they finished the sandwich.

"Ah yeah," she said putting the sandwich onto a plate and walking it over to him were he sat at the table. "Yeah everything fine, just trying to get my thoughts working properly then what think what it would be like to be pinned underneath you on this table," Blake teased telling him a part truth but not want him to worry about her again. She just wanted to be with him either to talk or cuddle if not everything in between.

Vivian Dakota Cerise
~When the world has gone crazy sane turn to music.

Vivian smiled, he'd put her wish to help him so simply that it awed her. She'd never thought of it to be so simple, but then until she got sick and had him take care of her like he was she didn't realize that she wanted to help him.

She nodded her head agreeing with him that changing ones mind set might work. And in theory it would work but practice as totally different. Though if she still remembered she would like to try and help him when she was healthy again.

"You and I are quite a like,"
she mused looking at him, she thought that too when she and her sisters lived with their parents. Shed act out so their father would focus more on her then on her sisters, and eventually attention grabbing like she did just became who she was with the underline of wanting to help her sisters as much she could.

"You know it wont hurt to put you above everyone else,"
she told him closing her eyes to the freshly wet cloth wetting her brow. "Putting you first isn't selfish, especially now that your brothers have their lives like you wanted them to." she added giving him a crooked smile. "Now you just need to want one for yourself," she finished not thinking he was selfish, more so she thought herself to be selfish to have him helping her like he was.

"It's good to say,"

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow released a slow breath as Ken replaced her head back on his shoulder. His tail slowly returned in it's sway as the girl moved away from them. Green eyes slipped back over to Ace as he stood and reassured the girl.

There was something strange about the two, but he couldn't place what…especially the smell. It was oddly framilure. Another huff left him in a annoyance as he couldn't place it.

Without any more words, his head shifted over Ken's to rest on top of her own his body naturally overshadowed her in his careful hold. If looked from behind it would seem as if he sat alone, then as a organic sofa for another.

--

Scarlett reluctantly looked from the couple as Ace spoke to her. Moving the blakent around her shoulders she moved back down to a lay on the bed. Her gaze shifted back to a stare at the werewolf and vampire. She didn't answer Ace, out of silent habit she didn't care to do so.

Of course she was woken. She had a hard time getting to sleep as it was, any little 'threating' noise would -vary- easily wake her as she was always on alert. And vary distrusting.

User Image

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

"yeah." Saint answered shifting his hand not he back of his neck, he smiled a bit more happy for it to not be anything like before.

Letting his eyes fallow Blake as she moved toward him, with sandwich on plate in hand. He was so vary happy to have someone like her, she had opened his eyes to more then just the sights around him. But to her Love, the feeling of acceptance and peace.

"It is a bit hard not to." Saint spoke, as he eyes feel close and a red hue warmed his cheeks. He had it bad for her, and he was addicted to her. He couldn't help it, and he knew she couldn't as well..

"Thank you, Blake." He politely smiled, and reached out for the offered plate. though he would wait for her before he started to eat.

"When you're bored with yourself, marry and be bored with someone else." -King Edward VIII

"You think so?" Charle spoke as he took the cloth from her brow and he gotten it wet once more. So they where a lot alike in the way they tried to keep their parents eyes off of their siblings so they could have a life.

Charle turned the corner of his mouth in to a smile as she spoke about having his own life and putting himself first.

"Though perhaps, this is my life." He answered. Though he did know he wasn't that good with it, he did what he could when he was in a 'good' mood. And his siblings where also so vary much around and seemed to need him to be the 'act' up as try did have their own problems.

"And if you are in my life, it seems as if I have a place to start." The Ordario released in a slow breath, he gave a nod.
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

"You two should get something to eat and rest," Ace said looking to the wolf holding his living vampire. He'd eventually let the wolf and vampire know the truth about him, if they hadn't figured it out through their memories.

"More memories might pop into your minds, but I doubt it'll happen" he said looking to the two in front of him before looking to Scarlet to see how she was doing. "If it does, or if your just curious about more you know where to find me." he told them looking back towards the wolf and vampire that huddled together.

"Whatever you two do, stay together" he advised looking to them doubting they'd anything but that. "You've both been through a lot with each other, you should both go through this together." Ace finished smiled softly and walked back into his room to check on his little niece.

~*~

Ken watched and nodded her head only cuddling more into her wolf couch.

User Image
A chill comes over me

"Mmhm,"
Blake hummed to him agreeing with the sentiment of the growl being nothing more than a harmless growl. It was nice not to worry about having to run out and make sure everything was alright, and Saint and her could just stay and relax in the kitchen.

She smiled feeling his eyes on her as she moved towards him with his sandwich. She was happy to be that person for him, to make him feel wanted and cared about in every way she could. She was lucky to have him the way she did, reminding her what true love, unconditional love, really was.

"Oh trust me I know," she grinned and kissed his blushing cheek. "You're not the only one finding it hard to not think about," she whispered in his ear. She wanted to be pinned under him as much as he wanted. It was the problem with having empaths together, they'd both want what one was feeling the strongest, it didn't help that their feelings of want were mutually felt.

"You're welcome Saint," Blake replied and smiled letting him take the plate while she went back to the counter to put away the brought out food and grab her own sandwich to take over to the table to eat with Saint.

Vivian Dakota Cerise

Vivian nodded slowly closing her eyes to his taking the cloth off her for head to wet it again. She was feeling a little better, cooling down a bit from the boiling heat she was feeling to more of a simmering heat. "I am not a diva for nothing," she smiled softly, sure it was part up bringing, watching her mother whine and moan about her father, her father's cold demeanor towards everything and harsh abusive words, to both of her parents sleeping around with others.

Her mom has told her, when Viv had asked, it was because she's loved her father and that was why she did it. It never made sense to her but she had been just a little girl and knew no better. The rest was so that her sister's didn't have to go through the same things she did. For them their parents was just absent. Though now it was just habit to have the attention of the room, and that was why she blew everything out of proportion and claimed that no one loved her.

"I mean it, you are allowed and deserve to be happy," the sick human said hoarsely to him smiling back to his own. She meant it, and wanted him to be happy even if he was stuck were he didn't want to be.

"What to take care of a spoiled thankless rich girl with daddy issues?" she asked and grinned, struck with the thought that he was meant from more then what he had. And she thought that his brothers could live with out the 'act' up of either one of them for a while. Especially when they had their own problems, thought like everything piece of advice, easier said than done.

To his last comment she blushed and her heart raced, she was, like she was so many times before, at a lose for words

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow only shifted his head slightly to the Angel as he suggested food and rest for them. Why? how long had they been out?

A huffed breath left the wolf as he continued about more memories, if they where all like that he didn't know if he wanted to relive them.

Nor, did he like too much being told what to do by a male that they had just for the most part met. Let alone he seemed to know more about them then they did of themselves. Though he wasn't going to be anywhere aside from with Kendal. Crow's tail swept pertinaciously across the floor as his head turned as if to show the wanted defiance of being told what to do. But it was after all what he wanted.

To be with her.

So it was merrily coincidence.

----

Scarlett finally let her eyes close, though she kept vary much attention to the sounds and incase their was movement closer to her or Ace. Most of her just wanted to two to leave. Though she wouldn't voice it, it was after all her 'tarriortory' and they should know better…

well, wolves would anyways.

Hearing Ace's footsteps, a breath released from her and her arm moved for the blanket where she move it more over her shoulders.

User Image

Saint couldn't help but blush more at her whispered words as it did not help at all in the sensation that he was already feeling around her. It sent a pleasant shiver over his body as his eyes feel close. Boyishly he laugh.

"I still don't know if I have it in me to do something, quiet that bold Blake." He shook his head with a little laugh. Oh, it was that one little say dream that got them in to their lovable connection that couldn't keep their hands off each other. Though in that passion, he didn't at first think he could go as far as he could with a woman. Let along Blake. And still yet, she loved and accepted him….even in his innocent, closed eyed and immature self.

Letting the sandwich rest on the plate, he waited a bit just for her to sit and join with him before he started on his meal. It was polite and he wanted to eat with her.

"And you should Rest." Charle spoke to Vivian as she spoke to him having his own happiness.

"A subject for another time." He started, and moved the cloth more about her brow cooling down her face. She was sick and needed to heal and rest.

"suuush." The vampire then hushed as she grinned at him, his expression remained relaxed as he took the cloth away and summered it back into the water.

"Rest, Vivian." The Elder Ordario cow slightly as he tilted his head, knowing the girl wasn't going to get to sleep that easily without a fight.

though she should.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

Ken ignored everything that was being said to them by the angel she just wanted to curl up against Crow for as long as she could. She nuzzled into him and let her eyes close, listening to the steady heart beat in Crows chest. A part of her also heard the advice given to them by the know it all angel, of staying together. It'd been her plan the entire time, no matter what she had remembered. She was in love with Crow and that was all she needed to keep her with him.
She listened to the angel leave them out in the hall and she lifted her head to look up at Crow, smiling to him. Nothing in her at remember what they had, had changed they was she saw and felt about him. That was the most important thing. She still felt the same thing she had since seeing him the first time. "How are you doing?" She asked and smiled to him, happy they hadn’t taken him away from her, not again.
~*~
“Are you alright Squeakers?” Ace asked as he moved closer to the bed seeing her moving her arm out from under the blanket. He sat back down on the chair that was by the bed and looked her making sure she was alright and had nothing more than just startled with the growl that had happened outside of the room. He also wondered if she was well rested or not.

User Image
A chill comes over me

“Still one way to find out,” Blake smirked to her once blind lover. She let out a breath as she sat down beside him and smiled happily to him. She winked at him and started to eat het made sandwich closing her eyes as she ate in the hopes to push thoughts of the table and their making love of top of it out of her mind. It was so hard, especially when they were so close to each other.

“You must think all I want from you is sex,” she blushed at the idea more in embarrassment at the thought than anything else. It didn’t help with traitorous thoughts and her past indiscretions, confusing love with being a whore and self loathing. In all truth, yes she liked sex, and she loved it with Saint it was better than anything she’d ever felt. And she wanted more than sex with him but it felt like all they ever did to each other was making love, she’d started thinking that he might think that was all she’d want him for. Even if she was actually in love with him, they spoke to each other before she confessed her love for him and took him into her bed, sex ruined things like that sometimes.

“How do you like the sandwich?” Blake asked wanting to change the subject, though she’d keep talking about the previous conversation should he want to.

Vivian Dakota Cerise

“I should do a lot of things,” Vivian said smiling, though admittedly she was starting to feel a little sleepy but she wanted to keep talking to him. She was having a nice conversation with him; he was quite the sweet vampire when he was giving her some care like he was giving to her.

“I might not remember later,” she told him coughing a little trying to bite back the racking coughs that he didn’t look to impressed with. It worked until she let out a yawn and a barking cough followed behind making her groan and sigh in annoyance mostly at the pain in her throat the coughing cause. She hated that about coughs. “I also might not be so willing to be nice,” she added somewhat joking it would depend on how she was feeling, if she was feeling better or not.

She yawned again after she finished talking her eyes feeling a little heavier, it was a fight to keep them opened and watch him for a while longer as he kept cooler her face down with the cloth he had in hand. “Fine but only because I don’t think I could fight keeping my eyes opened anymore.” Viv said letting her eyes close and let out a slow breath.

“Before you go, promise you’ll do what makes you happy,” she said opening one eye to look at him as she spoke to the vampire. “Even if it means leaving me and your brothers behind and living as a hermit, though if you do that adopt a pet” she yawned again her eye closing on her and another breath left her. “Maybe a dog, you look more like a dog person then a cat person.” She finished with a soft smile on her face trying to stay away for his answer but soon enough her breathing deepened and sleep took her over.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow's tail shifted gently back and forth a bit more relaxed as she nuzzled him and kept relaxed in his arms.

"Good." Crow spoke, raising his tail and tapping it on the floor contently. "How are you." The wolf asked tilting his head resting his head along her own. His arm move around her hugging her gently he let his eyes close.

Faintly he paid mind to the conversation in the room past the door. Only cause the girl was so curious.

'Squeekers'….

Why did that sound vary familiar….

Taking in a slow breath, The Wolf released it softly. Content sitting and holding her for as long as she wanted, and needed. He wanted to do the same, stay there with her.

User Image

Saint gave a chuckle as his hand moved to his sandwich as she started to eat her own.

"No," The Male smiled, as the blush on his cheeks did not fade away. "Though it is vary nice." He answered. "And you must like it." Faitechild spoke taking a bite of his sandwich he cast his gaze over to the woman next to him. "Sex." He corrected. "No nessarily with me, but just…." Saint nervously moved his hand to his ear and he pulled it slightly. Where was he going with that….

"yeah, I am going to shut up now." Saint cleared his throat. "Sorry, I don't know where that came from." He mentioned and let his eyes close, he was still getting over the fact that she chosen to be wit him.

"and…yes. It is vary good." He answered and rose it a little and nodded. Letting his eyes keep closed out of embarrassment. His other hand that had sheepishly tugged his ear, he moved his hand over and though his hair.

"Thank you." Saint cleared his throat once more, and tilted his head down to the table, he hunched a little fearing he might have said something wrong-though he didn't mean it in the way it had came out. He was just still so awed that she still chose to be with him, seemed to like it and believed to him-also didn't treat him like a headicap.

"But this is a important thing." Charle answered back as she smiled to him, he easily felt her body quake for sleep.

"Then you don't remember." He told her as she coughed, she really needed to rest. And she even yawned. "Then I will deal with you then." The Vampire answered as she joked to him, if so then he would deal with that at another time. But for now she needed to rest.

He would get he some more water to help her coughs, or when she woke it could be there.

"See, I win." Charle spoke letting his lips part in to a full smile to her.

"We will See." He then answered as she yawned to him, and he let rest the dabbing on her face as she drifted off to sleep.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

"I am in your arms," Ken humming and nuzzling against him. "I am good, but for some reason I am a little tired and hungry," she giggled sheepishly as she cuddled against him happily letting him keep her in her arms and relax against each other.

She let out a slow unneeded breath and listened to the others in the room in front of them. "Is it strange that I feel like I know the girl?" she asked softly to crow, the name she'd given Ken and the nick name the angel kept calling her. It all seemed so familiar to the living vampire, she just couldn't pinpoint how. As for the comments the angel said she didn't even clue into him knowing them better than they knew themselves.

User Image
A chill comes over me

Laughing Blake looking at Saint as he spoke, and she thought she had an embarrassing comment to him. Though as she watched him and listened to him speak nervously about sex and her past. Normally she would have been a little mad about her past sex life being brought into the conversation, thought the more she was around Saint the more it made her stop and listen so she wouldn't over react about something said or done. And honestly there wasn't really any thing that he said to her that was insulting of have any cause of being mad.

"Yes I like sex Saint," she told him smiling as she watched him shifting and blushing to his own words. "But babe," she said reaching for his hand the moved to tug on his ear. She caught his hand before it reached his sandwich. "What I had, and did with other guys before you, isn't the same as what I feel when I am with you." she told him and smiling at his thoughts of surprise as her choosing him. She'd been thinking the same thing but about him.

"Sex with you is more then just getting off, I love making love to you Saint."
she admitted to him smiling as he cleared his throat and apologized for his comments. "Saint, I am in love with you and that makes all the difference from just straight sex and making love." she told him blushing not sure if she put across what she was trying to say to him.

"You're welcome Saint," Blake said eating her sandwich and letting her hand drop from his own slowly.

Vivian Dakota Cerise

"You are too,
" Vivian said tiredly to him fighting her sleepiness, even if he was right and she needed the sleep.

She conceded his comments, mostly because she mind was to sticky with sleep sneaking and pulling her into sand land. She could happily be lulled to sleep listening to Charle's voice talking to her like he was.

He really was a good guy and any woman was lucky to have or even just know.

"When don't you win" she said as back and smiled to him.

"Then smile more," Viv said as the sleep won out and she was pulled into dream land and sweet thoughts. One of which was her watching him smile and his spectacular eyes.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow shifted his head a little as he was gently nuzzled by Ken. A rumble of a hum left him as he let his eyes close. "We should get you rested and fed then." He told her as she giggled ageist him and his lips parted in a smile.

Hearing her breath, he let his eyes open and look to the partly open door where the girl laid and Ace left though.

"I don't think it too strange…" He mentioned back, there was something about the girl and name that Ace called her, but he didn't know what.

---

Scarlett. "More or less." She answered quietly, not fully liking the proximity of the other two so close to 'her' room. Tucking the blanket around her she snuggled more into the bed, yet remained focused that the two where still outside the door.

Though she relaxed a bit more knowing that her uncle was sitting in the chair next to her.

User Image

As Blake took his hand, Saint glady let her have it as he did his head turned to look back at the woman who held his arm. Watching her, his cheeks couldn't help but turn all the more red. Yes, he did know what she was saying deep inside somewhere.

"I-m sorry, I shouldn't have-you don-" He rushed feeling himself stop as she smiled at him. It was rude for him to interrupt…

No sooner then he cleared his throat he swallowed as she spoke about sex with him was making love and not just sex. He loved making love to her as well, it's what he only knew it as…

"I am love with you too." Saint answered, it was the only thing he could think to answer. It was after all the truth, and with that said how much he loved her he felt he could have the courage to do anything.

"Babe."
He added as he easily became distracted from his sandwich.

Removing the cloth from her face, Charle let out a soft breath at her request to smile more. Did he really smile not that often. He supposed that was true. It was something he would have to work on, if he could.

How much would change once she was of a stronger mind. He hope it would be soon, just for the fact that she could feel better.

Picking up the dish off water, Charle carefully moved from the bed side to replace the dishes where they belonged.

It was soon that he back at Vivian's bedside. Making sure that she was still covered and her body was working as it should.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

"What about you?" Ken ask not minding if she didn't eat or rest, if that's not what he wanted. She was happy being with him and doing what he wanted or even if it was to stay in his arms, she was happy with just being with him.

She nodded her head and looked at him as he trailed off from his comment, it showed her that he was feeling the same thing. She felt protective of the girl and was curious as to why she'd felt for the girl as she did. "Do you think we might know her?" she wondered out loud than shook her head and laughed a little at the foolish thought. They probably didn't know her just felt drawn to her in some way, perhaps that was just it.

~*~

"You're worried about those two still huh?"
Ace asked following her gaze and looking back at her with a slight smile. He wished he could help her remember what she wasn't allowed to. Soon, he hoped, he'd be able to open her memories like he had with the living vampire and her mate.

User Image
A chill comes over me

Blake just shook her head as Saint tried to apologize about bring up her sex life before him and tried to let her know she didn't have to explain. Though that was the best part she knew she didn't have to tell him what she was, it was because she wanted him to know, wanted to tell him that she did it.

She wanted him to know that out of everyone she'd been with sexually, vampire and human alike, he was the one that meant more then anyone else could have ever meant to her. He was the one to show her in his odd little ways that love was more then being ignored and loosing those you cared about. It amazed her that he who had never felt what love was, that he knew exactly what it was.

"I should hope so, I might get jealous if you didn't" she joked then blushed as he easily called her babe after his comment. That one little word sent her heart in to warp speed, he had definitely ruined her for the rest of the men in the world. Blake was beyond fine with that fact, she found her self not wanted any one else but him for the rest of her life.

Myx the Cat

User Image
To become a thing is to know a thing. To assume its form is to begin to understand its existence.

"Meo" Myx meowed to the shape-shifting vampire nuzzling her head under his to try and wake him. "Meo" she asked and pouted a kitty pout when he still didn't answer her. She climbed on to his chest and pawed at his face to see if he'd react to that and pay attention to her. She sighed and sat down on his chest using her tail to slap his face, it's what you get for ignoring her. Looking around the room for something that would entertain her until Leo payed attention to her.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"I am always hungry…" Crow answered with a little smile as his head tilted to her own, he slipped her cheek a lick. And for some reason around her, he didn't feel too tired at all.

"I can't say that i know if we do." The wolf then answered as he turned his head to look back at the door feeling the child eyes on them. He honestly didn't know, though look at them-they where proof that anything was possible.

He was curious about the girl…and he didn't know why. She smelt so familiar, and slightly like Ken. but something was off about her scent…He couldn't' place it.

---

"They are different…" Scarlett answered letting her multicolored eyes she looked to her uncle. They where much more then 'different', but strangely and to her uncomfortable want vary 'familure'. It bugged her that she didn't know 'why', there was this strange desire to want to know more-though that bugged her more.

Was a 'want', that she was unsure about anti made her uncomfortable as she didn't know what it was and in such how to approach it. nor was anyone their to tell her how she should 'act', which she always had before-and that made it rather easy.

User Image

Saint gave a little laugh to Blake's joke, which he did know held a bit of truth-though he never wanted her to be jealous or do anything to make her feel that way.

"I don't ever want to make you Jealous…" Saint spoke letting his eyes meekly closed. "I don't want to do anything to make you feel that way…" he told her, cause if that was true then he was giving another more attention that he should. Or so he thought, regardless he didn't want to make her feel that way.

Ruined or not, he just knew that he wanted her always near and in his life. If that was at all possible it is what he wanted.

her.

Weakly smiling, Saint Contuned to hold her hand, not wanting to let it go regardless how difficult it made eating the sandwich was. He wanted to forever touch her, if that was possible he would be okay with that.
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

Ken giggled and nodded her head to him, she knew he was always hungry. It was why she loved him, he could eat everything that looked good and enjoy it for the both of them. "You're also always fun," she smiled and grinned to him as he licked her cheek.

"I can't either," she said a little sadly, she wasn't sure why she was sad at not knowing the girl in the room where the angel claimed as his bedroom. She looked at the girl then back at Crow, nuzzling her head into his neck. She took a deep breath of him and hummed contently letting her eyes close and licking her lips. It wasn't that she was thirsty, she just liked the smell of him and his blood running through him, like always called to her.

She was taken back when once again she was reminded the strange girl's blood held the same effect of the living vampire. It called to Ken but not to drink but rather.....protect? love? care for? There was no real way to explain what the girl Scarlett's blood called to her for.

~*~

"Their thinking that of you too,"
Ace said nodding his head knowing with out looking that the wolf and vampire couple were still out side of the hall into the room. "That and how familiar you are to them," he gave away looking at the girl laying in the bed.

"It's bugging them as much as it is you trying to figure it out." he told her watching her curiously for her reaction to the information he was letting pass his lips. He was willing to help her figure it out, but only when she was ready to find out any sooner and it could really scare her to no end.

User Image
A chill comes over me

Blake smiled and let out a low breath, she didn't want to be jealous when he spoke to other girls or when they flirted with him in front of her. But she knew she wouldn't be able to help it, even if she had him all to her self and he wanted nothing more than her. It was her insecurities of being abandoned and left alone and unwanted by any one. It where she figured her self destructive thoughts, that liked to rear their ugly head once in a while when she was starting to convince herself that for once he might be more then a burden or something to stat a physical hunger, came from. She knew he would never hurt her, or use her like that but years of experience and heart ache taught her that, and that was harder to let go then it was to accept the unconditional love Saint showed her every time her looked, touched, kissed or spoke to her either with their shared emotions or words.

"I know you don't,"
she told him honestly, she couldn't say the same thing about not hurting him. A reflex to push him away and get out, hurt him before he hurt her. Deep down she knew he wouldn't, but like everything else that dictated her relationships and life style before Saint, experience told her he would and she needed to protect her self.

"I don't want to hurt you, but a part of me feels like that's exactly what I'll end up doing,"
she told him in return as he told her that he didn't want her to feel that way. She loved him to much to break his heart, but she couldn't shake the feeling that was exactly what she was going to end up doing.

She wanted him to be in her like life and hers in his for the rest of their lives. But somethings were just to ruined to even to keep in ones life. She figured she was one of those things that was too ruined or broken to fix and keep.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow's tail tapped and whipped behind him as he heard her giggle as she also said how much fun he was. After the lick, he kissed the licked spot as he didn't move from her face and skin…

Shifting his head up, Crow released a sigh as he looked back to the room. feeling the gentle nuzzle under his neck, the wold tilted his head up feeling her taking a deep breath of him. Grinning, he couldn't help but enjoy the lure he had on her, that he knew know was his blood and their bond of love.

"Mmm, everything okay?"
The wolf asked as he tilted his head to let the corner of his eye look down at her. The little wag on his tail, started to slow. Wondering what he could do for her.

----

"That's impossible…" Scarlett spoke, and took the Blanket over her shoulder and rolled over. there was no reason for them to think or wonder about her-that only she was in their 'space' and 'new'.

A huff left the teen as she kept her back turned to her uncle, something inside her from some reason did not like what he was saying-or rather the feeling it was causing.

"There is no reason for them too." She added softly, she was to target them, and be rid of them both…

User Image

Looking to Blake, Saint let his eyes close as he listened and felt her words.

"Then don't." He answered simply and let his smile grow more in a kid, his thumb shifted along her skin of the hand that held her.

"Though, hurt does happen…" Saint then spoke realistically. "But so does healing, and as long as you know I love you and you love me-a little bit of hurt isn't going to stop me." He told her with a grin, he didn't want to hurt her or cause her jealously-but just as realistically as she answered him with her past behavior. He told her, that it wasn't going to push him away.

"Unless, of course, you don't want me, Dear." Her frowned just slightly to the idea, not wanting that to happen-but he wasn't going to stock her or anything like that.

"Which, I do know better." Saint grinned, knowing better. Though he did know, it wasn't that and that she vary much loved him and was inlvoe with him.

Which, he was reminded. Ace had yet to know about them…

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

•*• Leonydas Bartholomew Ordario •*•

"Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!"

Leo moved a hand over his face, as he rubbed his skin. Only to feel soft paws and a tail slapping him.

"mmm, Mex?" The Male asked as his hand rose and moved over the cat's head, bushing her fur back with still dozy eyes. Letting out a yawn, he stretched out slightly and let his hand fall back down to his chest. Where he found himself dozing off to sleep once more.

He couldn't help how tired he was, it felt like he hadn't eaten in quite a while....
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

Ken hummed and smiled as she felt her wolf kissing the place where he licked her. She shivered not only to his kissing her skin but also to his proximity and soft touch on her skin. She loved how he made her feel like her heart was beating, she wasn't sure if it was just her feeling his living body breathing, beating and moving. Either way she loved the feeling especially against her body.

She hummed at her feeling his breath on her skin, making it prickle and bumping to the cool breath from the strong living lungs as she held her in his ever so adoring arms. She took another deep breath of him and nodded against his neck as she buried her head into another nuzzle.

"Yes, i think." she answered lifting her head slowly from his nuzzling to look at her wolf clearly. "Just taken back by your sent," she told him smiling and hearing the voice of the familiar-stranger talking to her uncle. "She smells like you," Ken told him and looked at her wolf before shrugging confused at the strange similarities between the familiar-stranger and her amazing wolf.

~*~

"As impossible as you?" Ace asked and grinned to her, she was by all counts not suppose to be. Like a Dhampire, or a first generation nephilim, both things that had once been but were now unthinkable. In other words, impossible. But the proof was right there in the house, on a bed and in front of his eyes.

He watched her and smiled leaning closer to her and kissing the back of her head gently.

"Just because you don't know the reason or even if they have no reason," he told her softly laying his fore head gently on her head. "Doesn't change the facts in front of you, or their curiosity of the unknown." He told her lifting his head and moving back to his seat giving back her space. "The familiarly strangeness, of knowing one but not" Ace finished and smiled watching her and waiting, it was all that was left do to now.

User Image
A chill comes over me

"All I can promise is that I will try not to," Blake told him smiling back to her sweet, openhearted man. She couldn't promise not to turn tail and run when things started getting rough for them though she could promise to try and stick it out. She'd owed him that much if not more. She hummed to his shifting thumb on her hand's skin and smiled all the more. He made her feel like she could do anything she wanted.

Her heart melted to his comment, how was she so lucky to have some one like him fall in love with her? She stood from her seat and closed the small space between them taking residence straddling his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck as she looked at him. As long as she always knew that he was her's and he loved her, the jealousy didn't matter. After all it would be her bed he'd be in with his arms and words wrapped only around her. Knowing that jealousy wasn't needed, though wasn't going to stop her from having the insecurities of what jealousy was made up.

"What, and throw away the best thing in my life?" she asked looking at him as he frowned at the thought. She heated leaving him behind even more than she heated the thought of him being with some one that wasn't her. And she loathed that thought.

"You better know better," Blake said grinning back to him. "Or I would just have to prove it to you with every inch of me," She winked at him, body, soul, mind, thoughts and emotions, all his for whatever he wanted her for.

Myx the Cat

User Image
To become a thing is to know a thing. To assume its form is to begin to understand its existence.

"Meo?"
Myx purred at him and nuzzled into his hand as he petted her. She watched him as he opened his eyes and let out a little yawn. She huffed at him as his attention moved away from her along with his hand that was placed back onto his chest. She nudged his chin with her head and sighed again.

She licked him waiting for a reaction from her action. "Meo?" she called to him again, a little worried now with how much he was ignoring her. He'd never ignored her this much not since they first met. Unless he was getting bored of her, she hopped not she wasn't ready to brave to cold all over again.

When nothing happened she tried shifting again. Her naked body straddling his own and pinning him into place on top of the mattress. She lied on top of him with her red hair draping over his chest as it fell to the side exposing neck. She lifted a hand and poked a sharp nail into the skin of her neck raising the small wound to his lips. "Purrrrr-ink, Meo" Myx purred to him trying one more thing before she was fully convinced that he was bored of her and hinting for her to go away.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

The wolf let his eyes close as Ken nuzzled and cuddled all the more agents him. With the gentle little nuzzle and hiding her head more under his own.

"You, only think?" Crow asked her, watching her left her head. Hearing her words he chuckled as she spoke of his scent.

"She smells different, that's for sure…" He added, let out a little huff as he looked at the door. It was more then that, she smelled vary familiar…

"Though are you sure, it's not just me…" The Wolf smirked, she as after all barried quite comfortably up ageists him and that was just weird to think that someone else would smell like him.

---

"As impossible as me?" Scar spoke as she shifted her head slightly. "I don't even know what or who I am." The girl told the angel, all she remembered was him and what she grew up with.

Feeling her uncle's kiss, her eyes closed though she slinked back just a little out of habit, she didn't move completely from the kiss.

"you are speaking in riddles, uncle." She told him as she let her eyes open to look at the angel as he sat back in his chair

User Image

"Then I will take it." Saint told her, hoping to give her the strength so she could 'do'. "And I will be here regardless." He added, as there was no getting rid of the male that easily.

Hearing Blake shift from her chair, he let his eyes open once more to see her move closer, soon feel her sit comfortably on his lap. Her arms made a cozy necklace around him as he looked back into her gorgeous eyes. He couldn't help but feel himself blush, he gave a shy little chuckle.

"The, best? Now, that is hard to beleive." Saint grinned boyishly as he let his eyes drop a little sheepishly, before he let them raise to her own one more. He licked his lips, as he felt his mouth go just a little dry.

"I do know better…" He answered, watching her eyes. "Though, would you hold it against me, if I said I feel like lying right now?" Faitechild added with a little grin, as she chased a shiver up his body with that little wink of hers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

•*• Leonydas Bartholomew Ordario •*•

"Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!"

"Wha-" Left Leo, in a dazed breath as his head tried to shift from a raise though it barily moved. His body felt slightly paralyzed, like a normal human's that naturally did so when entering sleep. Though he couldn't bring his body to wake. His slender build, wouldn't budge. It was more then the pin on his boxer adorn frame….

His eyes feel close once more, as he tried to pull his gaze open he shook his head just slightly trying to wake. He felt a pressure on top of him, then a lovely scent flooded his sense. A even better Taste upon his lips, instantly and instinctively his fangs elongated and in a blink of a eye, Leo's fangs pierced into Myx's skin at her neck. His hand gripped at her forearm, as his other grabbed for the side of her head. So she couldn't leave him, His grip tightened….

Seconds passed as he sucked at her sweet tasting blood. Till...

Eye's widened as his thoughts finally caught up with him as he had the tasted of blood. It had been so vary long.

Quickly he released Myx like a hot pan in his grip.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff