1 1 100.0% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 48 49 50 >

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."
-Addams Family Credo

"Well can you at least make me a little brother?" Ace asked sleepily against his father as the elder stroked the boy's head. "Or no, a little sister, I want a little sister" he said a little more excitedly at the thought lifting his head slightly to look at his dad. "Can you make me a little sister that I can play with?" the boy asked grinning from ear to ear already thinking of all the things he could do with a little sister to play with. And he wouldn't feel so lonely now with his dad working all the time.

~*~

The girl had just started to let her eyes drift to sleep as the sun came through the window, when she heard a sound that jolted her wide awake. Her first thought was fear for the little puppy still in her arms, what would they do to him when they found him in her cage? She had to hide him, she had to protect him for the white coat so they wouldn't do to him what they did to her. She heard the main white coat talking, giving orders to some one else as they walked closer towards her cage. She looked around unable to find a place were she could put the puppy safely so that they wouldn't find him, she couldn't find anything but bars, small amount of sunlight and the bare concrete floor she was sitting on.

"Get the mutt and take him to Edison and his team," the main white coat ordered the lab assistant who did as he was told opening the gate to the girls cage and walked up to her. He reached out to her placing his hands roughly around the pup getting ready to yank him out of her arms.

"No you can't take him,"
the girl said holding onto the up as much as she dared to with out hurting him. She slowly stood as the assistant pulled at the pup that she refused to let go of. "NO!" she yelled pouting not wanting to be alone or never be able to the pup again. "You can't hurt him" the girl begged tears escaping her little tired eyes at the thought of loosing her one and only friend and having him hurt.

Blake Ro Edison ~ Ice Queen
User Image
I'm being haunted by a whisper
A chill comes over me
I've been trapped inside this moment
I'm not a victim, I'm not a freak

-I know you do Saint,-
Blake thought back to him breathing him in as she kept kissing him. She felt like she was able to finally land, from years of flying in an air of hurt and doubt, on solid ground of love and caring. Ace had been there but he was never truly there when it counted, she loved her older brother but had always doubted that he really wanted her around him.

Having Saint as her anchor keeping her solidly on the grown be side him giving her all the reassurance she needed. On occasion she'd fly away with her fears and doubt again like she had moments before, but she was starting to realize that she'd always be there to pull her down and keep her in place. ~Will he though, be there waiting for you?~ another treasonous thought snaked it's way to the fore front of her mind tugging at her slowly closing wounds cause by several doubts through out her young life, tugging the wounds opened and filling them with more doubts. ~He'll soon see there is some one whose actually worth his love,~ the thought scoffed at her as she held Saint closer to her kissing him harder. ~You're so pathetic,~ was the last of the thoughts before drifting away as she forced the to the back of her the more she held onto her anchor.

Blake grabbed onto Saint for dear life, keeping a hold on him to keep her from getting any higher than she already was from her hateful thoughts. She knew in her heart he wasn't what her mind was telling her, but.... She just couldn't help or stop the thoughts from affecting. One day she'd have to show him how grateful she was for him staying with her through her inner fights.

Vivian Dakota Cerise
~When the world has gone crazy sane turn to music.

"Right, I wont" Vivian said slowly nodding her head and lying back against the pillows that were piled behind her. She turned on to her side facing him as he once more knelt beside her, pulling the blanket a little around her starting to feel a slight chill. She hated getting sick, her body could never make up it's mind about the temperature.

"Not lost," she said shaking her head pushing it against her pillows as she looked at him. "Misplaced maybe, but not lost" she added, slowly reaching out a hand to him to cup the side of his face letting her thumb stroke his cheek bone while the rest of her fingers slid through his hair. "It's still there just you just have to remember where you put it," she finished keeping her eyes on his own and her hand against his skin.

Vivi blushed a little as his last words sunk into her slow, sick mind. - He trust's me,?- she couldn't stop the thought from being spoken in her mind, the idea that Charlemagne actually trusted her took her by surprise. It wasn't often she'd been told she was trusted by anyone. "If it makes it easier, I trust you too," she told him pushing the words passed her lips wanting him to hear them out loud rather than in her thoughts, in the hopes that it might possibly mean more to him that way.

"Even when I am not sick, it might not seem like it but it's true" she added quickly before losing her nerve and thought process. "You know more about me than I'd care to admit at time, probably even more then my sisters ever did" she continued yawning a little and nuzzling her head into the pillows under her head. She'd still let her hand rest on the side of his face. "It's why I think at you so much, why I try to push you away from me" Vivian finished blushing a slightly deeper red, trusting him as much as she did scared the living hell out of her. She didn't know how else to react other than how she did around him.

User Image
Saint Gideon Fatechild, †he Blind.

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

"I don't know..." Saint started to speak, his words drifted off as a male's voice called for them, from where Saint could only assume was the entry of the house. Eyes looked over to Blake as he flashed a smile to her, before nodding his head a little over to where they where called.

Should they go check it out.

"Looks like the house found someone else." The patient male offered, wondering if Blake and him should go investagate.

As Dimi called for help, that some one was injured, Saint started to move with out questions. What only stopped him was Blake on his lap, and he showed a weak smile to her. His brow forward and his lips parted past that innocent smile of his. The words 'I'm sorry', where tattering on the edge of his tongue

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?"

Crow offered a shrug as Ken spoke of the blood that was in the fridge. Though, she did have a point, and there was a lot of vampires around...The house seemed to have everything they needed....

The half-animal flicked it's strange wolf tail in thought. Seeing the others come into the house, caused Crow's head to turn, and a huff to leave his lips. Careful ears picked up the sound of Lex comming, there was help coming.

Slipping a hand to Ken's he lead her off to the kitchen. Aside from the fact that their would be just to many people around, that would hinder rather then help. Crow was use to shying away from the 'excitement', and something selfishly grabbed him into making sure his and his own was taken care of first. His being Ken, and the 'taken care of' being that she was hungry. The true was said for himself...

Lex, the one that was with that temperamental vampire...

"Sounds like it's only her..." Crow mumbled quietly to Ken, he himself would have went 'high alert' if the cripple showed up. The rabid one, was unpredictable....violent.

So him, not coming was a good thing. A huff left the male, he didn't understand why Lex was still around him...but Ken seemed to, she did compare what they had between the dampire and sick one.

User Image

-†- Tobias Magnus Ordario -†-

"The world is my stage, and the people my audience."

A set of careful blue eyes watched the four silently on the landing of the stairs. Even more careful where the ears that took in the conversation that took place. Tobias, had woken to Lex's voice, as it always had. If for some strange reason that didn't do it, the brand they shared called for him, and told him she was away from him...

His right hand rested on the railing that bared him on the landing, watching the scene. They had two new comers.

A little smile, crossed Tobias' lips at Dimi's words. Lex was really a kind soul, and did have the best bedside manners. He after all should know, with how often she took care of him and what seemed to be his failing body..

The smell of blood in the air, caused his stomach to strangely turn. Shifting a hand from the railing, it moved to his mouth as if to cover what might want to pass.

luckily nothing...

Scrunching his face, Toby was at a loss to know what his stomach despised the smell, and why it made him sick. After all, he was a vampire...right?

Lex wanted Charlamange, he did know a bit more when it came to medicine...
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

"Okay daddy," Ace said with mumbled tiredness. His lack of sleep once more catching up with him and his little kid body. He grinned sleepily at his father hearing the elder chuckle, he liked that his dad laughed it was such a fun sound for the little boy.

Ace settled down against his father once more, forgetting about the two children he saw through the window.

~*~

The assistant white coat hit the little girl with glee pushing her away from the pup before slapping the pup as he tried to free himself. The girl screamed not from her own hit but from that of the pup's. The older white coat just laughed ad shook his head looking to the little girl and waving for his assistant to leave the cage with pup in hand.

"NO!" the little girl as the younger white coat took the pup still laughing at the pain he was causing enjoying the effect completely. "Please don't take him away he's my friend?" the girl begged running after the assistant. But she was too slow to reach him before he reached the cage door and shut it with a click just as she reached it. Her eyes welled up with tears as they separated the wolf from her, they were going to leave her all alone.

"Oh and why not?" the elder asked amused that the girls begging.

"Because I'll be all alone and I'll never get to see him again." the girl pouted tears running down her cheeks as the elder just shook his head with laughter and started out of the room with the assistant. "I'll do anything!!" she yelled and snuffled looking hopeful that the elder stopped and turned to look at her. "Please just don't hurt him?" she begged.

Grinning evilly the elder left the room followed by the assistant. "On second thought, I'll accompany you to Dr.Edison's lab." the second said leading the way to the laboratory in question.

User Image
A chill comes over me

Blake hummed as Saint kept kissing her back, kept letting her know that he loved her. He kept reminding her how much he did truly care about her, and though she had her continuous doubts he helped push her destructive thoughts out of her mind and pull her back to the time she was spending with him.

She pressed her body closer to him, picking up his remembered though of wanting to take him on the table...They were close enough. She knew the way she was acting was self destructive, using sex as any kind of reassurance of caring and worthiness but she couldn't help it. She wanted the physical contact with him.

He was definitely her rock, and he reminded her that she needed to eat. Maybe one day she'd be able to finish a meal around him.

Vivian Dakota Cerise

Vivian smiled softly at he helped her cover up with the blanket more, in her mind it was still to warm with it, but it seemed to make him happy that she have it on and so she left it on. The wet clothes helped to cool her down some, as did his cold body. Her smile didn't fade as he huffed to her correction. She just gave a little shrug to him, correcting him was just her weird way of showing she cared and thought that if he truly wanted to figure out how to be the man he was before being turned into what he was now.

She blushed a little nodding her head as he thanked her for admitting her trust for him. There wasn't really any one else she'd trust herself to be around as she did with her sisters and him. Well maybe Dimitri but that trust was still nothing compared to the trust she felt with Charlemagne by her side. Even though she was sick now, and was letting her guard down with him she felt like she could act like this around him healthy, she just didn't think she'd could always keep them down or up around the right people. "Welcome," she said softly what else was there to say to him?

Her blush darkened as he called her out teasingly. "Okay I 'think' loudly at you," she grinned sheepishly and shrugged she was trying to put it in a nice way. Vivian closed her eyes feeling the freshly wet cloth on her forehead and smiled at him, her heart beat moved a little fast to the action. She was sure what it was from but it didn't matter she liked it.

User Image

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

As Blake pressed more into him, Saint reluctantly pulled away just a little as he removed his lips from her own. Letting his eyes remain close he nudged her head with his own.

"Blake." Spoke softly, with a little chuckle as he knew that she had picked up his thoughts. They were close enough, though he had just woken up from a wonderful time together.

"you still need to eat, my love." He added as he let his eyes open to look at her, his hand pulled back and slipped though her hair, brushing it back gently once more.
User Image
A chill comes over me

Blake pouted as Saint pulled away from she didn't want to stop kissing him. But she let him pull back and smiled as he nudged his head against him. This contact was just as reassuring and a more sexual one, he was all she needed. She'd just have to try her hardest to ignore her mind as best she could especially around him.

"Yes?"
she purred to him grinning more as he spoke her name nuzzling against him. She guessed that he knew she'd picked up his own thoughts of what fun they could have on the table. She was amused and glad to hear his chuckle, she was also curious if they could get away with it with how many people were living in the house at the moment.

"If you would only stop distracting me,"
she tasted him grinning more and tilting her head into his hand and smiled all the more to him. "I'd might actually finish some sort of food," she grinned all the more to him. "You should eat too though," Blake said nuzzling into his hand.
User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

As his little boy, started to find rest once more. The doctor found his way into Ace's room and laid him down in his bed. Pulling the blanket's back he moved them around the small child's body.

"Sleep well, son." Edison, spoke with a little kiss on the child's forehead, as his hand moved over Ace's hair gently brushing it back before straightening to his full height.

A soundless Sigh left, the First. As a tug of conviction pulled upon his heart.

---

As the little girl was hit, A not so vicious snarl left the puppy as all motivation to bite the man was turned on the white-coated male. Dulled nail's flexed out and grabbed as sharp little white fangs did their best to cause harm.

Not a yipe left him as he was struck.

After all the defense the puppy could manage, his thoughts turned on his own and with a burst of concentration the pup found his human form again.

"No-" Came from the ebonyed haired little body gravely voice as he leached at the little girl in the cage. His spaded finger tips barely missed touching the bars of the door.

Easily he was yanked with his barefeet slippery and with out traction. tattered little jeans where kept up on his small frame by a oversized unique belt buckle. As his body whipped around to see the girl once more, his sore bare wrists where pulled till he couldn't see the little girl not, even just...once more.

User Image

"Awe, don't pout." Saint coed as he let his head raise slightly, his soft blue eyes looked upon her own. Only to have his whole body shiver to the purr she gave him.

"I know, it's tempting..." He grinned sheepishly, -vary- tempting with how she was pressed and held ageist him. To let her first thoughts he picked up on, lead them to the table.

"I don't mean, to." Faitechild laughed a little as she tilted her head into his hand. His fingertips welcomed the action tenderly shifting on her head.

"Oh, do I?" He then grinned, tilting his head down closer to her own as she nuzzled more into his hand. The male couldn't help it. Just as the moon was trapped in the earth's gravitational pull, so was he consumed in her atmosphere.

One, thing he didn't mind at all.

Charlemagne Solomon Ordairo

"When you're bored with yourself, marry and be bored with someone else." -King Edward VIII

(whoops I forgot to mention....he did remove her, of the wet cloths. sorry my bad.)

A mental sigh, left Charlemange as he picked up her thoughts of staying covered just because he seemed to like it. Though, that thought kept the little smile on his lips. Admittedly it was a little, 'cute'.

"I know it's, uncomfortable-but you body is still telling it's self it's freezing."Charle softly told her, the reason for the blankets to still be on her.

"yes, you do." THe vampire answered back as he took his eyes from her own to look at the cloth on her brow. Her thoughts, always seemed to be the loudest that resounded in his mind. Strange, how it never fully happened like that, only if he had concentrated his mind on the person and the murmurs in his mind. Did, that mean that subconsciously his concentration was always on her?

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

Little Ace quickly passed out once he was back in bed and covered. He snuggled on his side with a teddy bear he liked to cuddle with when ever he'd had to stay at the lab with his daddy. He didn't like it there, but ever since his mommy left he and daddy had been staying at the lab more and more often and admittedly the little boy was scared when he was by him self, the teddy helped a bit. It was a gift his mom gave him before she left and it made him feel like she was there with him watching over him.

~*~

The little girl was surprised at seeing the puppy that had slept in her arms change fro pup to boy. It was shocking but hadn't changed anything, she quickly pushed away the surprise to try and run towards the cage door to help the boy pup stay and keep him from getting hurt. But she was to late and they'd taken him away. She cried, feeling abandoned and lonely without the boy-pup there with her. She hoped that she'd be able to see him again, he had been her only friend. She didn't want to be alone any more.

User Image
A chill comes over me

Blake couldn't help the pout as Saint pulled away nor could she stop the smile that followed as he told her not to pout. She looked back at him and seeing his eyes look at her made her smile about something different all together. She'd never get over how he looked at her, it would ways make breathless.

"Very tempting,"
she agreed grinning back to his sheepishness. There thoughts and shared emotions mirroring of each other and intensifying didn't help the temptation of walking him back and pushing him on the table forever forgetting their need for food.

"Doesn't change the truth,"
The half angel laughed closing her eyes to his touch. Man she loved him in so many ways. She relaxed against his touch and was willing to be lost in it and him for as long as he'd allow her.

"Yes you do," Blake grinned back opening her eyes to look at him and smiling to him. She could feel the pull to him like he could to her, and she wanted nothing more then to oblige the pull and be as close to him as she possibly could with out consuming him all together. He was her sun on a dark cold lonely night, lighting her way to a new day. He was her new day. She did not how she'd go back to what she once had after learning what she deserved.

He was every thing for her.

Vivian Dakota Cerise

(yeah i kind of figured he'd taken her clothes off before the bath... lol i don't know why...oh right i meant cloth not clothes. because of the bath it would only have made sense that she was naked. so totally not you bad, just bad typo lol)

"It's just so warm,"
Vivian complained childishly pouting like a little girl. She knew he was right that it was to help her to warm her body but she felt like she was suffocating with the heat that she'd already felt in her body. She also new that if she didn't cover up she'd just get sicker and well she didn't want to be a burden to the already overly burdened vampire that was sweet enough to take care of her.

"I am sorry,"
she said, she didn't mean to make his life even worse with her horrid thoughts. Though she did always figure if any one would understand, or agree with her thoughts even if they were totally wrong that it was him. She didn't think how it would affect him to hear her think that. "I'll try not to think so loudly," she promised him, though it was a promise made when she was sick, there was no guarantee that she would keep it once she was feeling better.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Closing the door, the Doctor closed the door softly leaving it open a crack for the light to shine in just a bit.

A sigh left the door as he exited the room and his hand moved to his brow. Shaking the thought off, the First moved and continued on his way.

----

"Let me go!" The little boy struggled and flopped his body to the ground, not that it would do a whole lot as small as he was. But anything to keep them from taking him away from the little girl. He could hear her crying...

Dirty barefeet kicked and batted at the other, as he tried everything his little body could manage to be free and be back in the cage with the girl. She needed someone, and he was her friend. He needed to get to her.

User Image

Watching Blake's change in emotions just by his words and actions, he couldn't help but let his smile grow all the more. It was the one thing he was thankful about finally being able to see. No one, could ever fully describe what a smile was and he was vary happy to know Blake's own as his first one to see and commit to memory.

"I love that smile, almost as much I love you." Faitechild grinned as he watched her eyes close as he touched her skin. It was as if not enough of him, could be touching her.

Saint softly returned the laugh as she once again relaxed into his touch and answered how it didn't change how much he distracted her.

"but I am so fully off of you." He answered looking back into her deep eyes, his own happy gaze content where they where placed.

"When you're bored with yourself, marry and be bored with someone else." -King Edward VIII

"I know..." Charle Spoke, though admittedly it had been a century since he did actually 'know'. Though it was a rather cute pout.

"For what, Vivian?" The vampire softly spoke, of course he knew why, but it didn't mean he didn't like to hear it. And another hearing their own thoughts could relay just how 'silly' it was. After all, one can not just stop thinking.

"It's alright." He answered, it wasn't her fault. "It's not something..." The vampire released a breath, as it was something perhaps he could voice. so he cleared his throat. "You can naturally help." He told her, a promise one could not keep.
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

The girl could....hear? feel? how hard the boy wolf was fighting to get beck to her and it just made her cry more. They were going to hurt him, they were going to hurt him bad and she'd never be able to see him again. She was use to being alone, but she wasn't use to missing the ones that came into her cage only to be dragged out and never seen again. The poor boy wolf was going to be all alone and she was useless to do anything about it but cry and yell, begging them not to hurt him. Promising to do any thing they needed her to just so that he'd be safe.

~*~

The sleeping Ace tossed and turned, his dreams once more unsettling in the poor boy's mind. He wanted to wake but his poor young little boy body was to tired to comply with his little boy mind. He wish he could help the little girl and her friend....too bad they were just his nightmare .

User Image
A chill comes over me

Blake blushed to his complement about her smiled and nuzzled into his head more trying to hide from his newly seeing eyes. Her emotions and actions changed because of him, because of how he made her feel and how much he'd loved her and she loved him back. It had felt like her whole she'd always been the one to love but never getting it back until she met the once blind. It was like he washed away all her past issues of being unwanted and uncared for. And loosing those feelings, loosing him scared her more then anything else ever did.

"I love you to Saint," the young Edison girl said knowing she couldn't hide form his sight and keep her blushing cheeks from him. Especially if she was using his hand to do her hiding. She soaked up all his touches and affection and always seemed to just want a little more.

She smiled to his laugh, it sounded like music in her ears and just did all the more to help her relax into him and his touch.

"As am I with you," she said smiling looking back to him, that was that same comment she'd told him. Worded differently granted but still it meant the same.

Vivian Dakota Cerise

Vivian smiled at him and nodded her head as a triumphant little girl would before pouting again at the movement. She felt so childish when she was sick. She even figured she spoke like a little kids getting tease out of a tantrum she was about to put on.

"For making your life miserable,"
she answered him as he spoke softly, she hated that she was causing him so much anguish even if it wasn't just her doing. She heated that he'd had to listen to every ones woes and couldn't stop it. Mostly she hated that it too her to get sick to be able to actually talk to him and start to get to know him. He would have been a great guy had circumstance been different. She came to the conclusion any woman, now or back then would have been lucky to have him as their own, and she was lucky to just know him.

"Not it's not," she said looking to him and letting out a little breath. It might not be her fault but she wasn't helping it either. "I might not be able to keep my promise but I can try and help so you don't feel as miserable all the time as you do," she suggested, trying to use her sick mind into think of how exactly she could help him feel less miserable with her loud thoughts competing with the rest of the thoughts around him.

"Were you ever in love,"
Vivian asked suddenly, she always been curious about it, and her earlier thoughts of a girl being lucky to have him came back into her sickly mind as she looked at him. What did he have to give up to get what his parents had wanted?
User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

A faint growl left Crow, as he sat with Kendal in his lap and arms. His head tilted down as he felt his upper lip twitch as his maw shifted open just slightly. His large body tighten and was tense as he was slowly pulled out from the dream like daze. He could feel his heart pounding with a desperation, till his head yanked up as he body started to shift. A Snarl blurted from Crow as his wide green eyes, looked alarmed just as his breathing jumped and quickened. Blazing green eyes fell and locked on Ace....

It wasn't till, he felt the familureness of Ken's body against his that the warehuman slowly relaxed. she wasn't gone, or taken. Though his mind still raced and his body poised looking ready to attack something in wanting to protect Kendal and keep her from being taken again.

He had been so little and week....

It was taking his mind, a moment to catch up to just exactly what had happened and remember it was just the past.

User Image

Saint let his lips part in a wider smile, as he shifted his hand a little on her cheek so he could see her as she hid. It was rather cute. That was a right description, wasn't it? It was hard for the once blind to say, when it came to description to what he saw.

"We are never going to get anywhere with this food thing, are we?" Fatechild had to ask, with a widing grin. Yet, he was content with it. Though his careful ears, picked up the snare from the other room. His thumb had been contently and mindlessly caressing Blake's cheek, it paused as his head turned just ever so slightly to the sound.

He listened, and waited if more could be heard and it was something to be alarmed about. It could be that Vampire again, the one that attacked Blake and them.

What was his name...Tony?....no....Toby. Yes, that was the one.

A soft breath past Saint's nostrils as he prondered on what to do, if he heard more-soemthign needed to be done.

"My life isn't miserable." Charlemange answered, "Nor are you making it such. I just happened to be rather 'misfortunate'." The Vampire showed a little itty-bitty smile.

"if you care enough, I am sure you wont have to worry about being...what you are trouble about." He sighed answering her thoughts and words, as he moved the cloth from Vivian's brow once more. He should try and be more.....kind.

"I could do my part after all, vivian." He then answered moving the freshly soaked cloth back on her warm skin.

"Love?" Charle breathed a little laugh. "I wouldn't considering someone to be 'lucky', to 'have' me either Miss Cerise." He answered honestly, mopping up some of the sweat on her brow.
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

"NO!" Ken screamed coming out of the trances they were in. Tears streamed down her eyes and the feeling of utter and complete loneliness gripped her making her want to curl up into a ball. She remembered the pain of the whip moving across her back, the thought alone making her wince of the after math of that said whip. Though as far as she knew she didn't have scars on her back, at least not that Crow had ever told her about.

It wasn't until she felt Crow starting to change and growl at something that she pushed her fears away and turned to look at him over her shoulder before turning her whole body and pouncing on him in a tight hug. She wasn't alone, she still had Crow with her. She was going to be ok.

User Image
A chill comes over me

"Not in the for see able future."
Blake joked and hummed as he touched her cheek looking at her as she tried to hide. She grinned seeing his own grin widening with contents. She heard the snarl and let out a little breath knowing their time together, and their very wanting thoughts for one another, had come to a close. The moment taken away with the small possibility of a threat. She placed a hand over his and kissed the heel of his palm as his thumb stopped moving against her cheek.

"It's nothing," she said after a minute, after doing a quick search of thought to see if there was immediate danger they needed to worry about. "They're just coming out of a trance," she added looking to him and grabbing his hand at her cheek with one of her own. "Ace unlock some of their memories." she explained hoping that he'd relax and if nothing else then so they could talk some more and maybe eat something.

"Come on, sit I'll make you a sandwich," she grinned looking at the fixing of one still out from when she made her own. "It's the one thing I don't suck at making," Blake half joked as she looked at him waiting for a response from him.

Vivian Dakota Cerise

"It feels like I am," Vivian admitted to him watching him. "But I am not helping it either," she added trying to smile back to his own but finding herself a little tired and too concerned to brush her comments off with a smile. She wanted to do more for him even if it was only just while she was sick.

"Everything," she said and smiled a little, she knew she wasn't easy to live with, with all of her self made drama and attention seeking. Plus the thoughts of all her made up 'every one hates me' wasn't healthy for either of them she was sure.

"I thought you couldn't control the thoughts?" she asked confused to his comment and humming softly at the fresh cloth being place onto her feverish skin.

"Even when you were human?"
she asked him then shook her head as he answered her thoughts of someone being lucky to have him. "It might not be much but i consider myself lucky for having you," she told him sheepishly. "In my life, that is" Vivian then added quickly, she wasn't even sure if she did have him, or if they even had a relationship to be able to claim him as her own.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Ken's Scream only flared on Crow as his teeth cliched tighter together, as he started to turn/change his body started to grow.

Suddenly he was tackled by Ken, the suddenly golp left Crow as he was hugged tightly. If it was any normal human, they would feel their body compressed under her vampiric strength though it wasn't nothing by a firm hug to him.

His tensed arms relaxed and feel around her hugging her back, his head tilted down as he held her. One arm had dropped back to keep himself from falling on his back fully from her tackle. Slowly his racing heart still, and his breathing calmed. His single strong arm held her securely, as she held tightly on to him.

"Sush...." Came from the male, as he coed he tried to comfort her feeling her worry, as he pulled slowly from the fog in his own mind. It was practically natural for him to do such a thing, he didn't feel like he needed to think to do comfort her. Which he thought was strange considering what he thought of himself.

User Image

As Saint felt the kiss on his palm, his head turned back to her and her words. Looking back at her with trusting eyes, he nodded in understanding as they where pulled from their tempting thoughts of each other and what they could do together.

"ah, okay." The Male spoke as his free hand moved to the back of his head, he gave a little smile. Then let out a laugh.

"Oh, I could think of one other thing you are good at 'making'." Fatechild grinned, just when they thought they could get of the subject of sex and each other. Though just as she asked, Saint shifted his hand from her face slowly and moved to sit at the table.

Sitting at the table, he turned himself to look back at Blake. His arm shifted to the table and he lightly tapped it. Trying to keep himself distracted from the comment, though he let his blue eyes remain fixed on Blake and her figure.

"So, uh..." He started and looked sheepishly at the table. "who...has their memories, unlocked?" Saint tired at some more small take as he pulled his eyes from the table.

"You keep it from being, too lonely." Charlemange answered as she attempted to smile, he felt her thoughts for it.

"well, such thoughts with enough conviction, will help you 'change'." He sighed, it was good advice some he should take himself. Talk about preaching to the choir.

"i can't, but if I care to listen I can understand them..." He told her, in short he was a good listener. It was just hard to listen to often and try to pick though the 'hum'.

A sigh left Charlemange as he looked back to Vivian he paused in mopping up what he could. "perhaps a story for another time." he answered her, he didn't want to describe that when he was human he took all the family pressure to be 'successful' and keep the business going he didn't have time for 'love'. He had worked hard so his brothers could have more of a life and father's eyes remained upon him and not them.

"And I am grateful." Charle found himself answering as some of his 'gentlemanly' charm started to surface, being polite though he didn't know how to respond. Though it hasn't been a picknick for either of him, he thought she couldn't stand him and wanted to do everything to get away from him. only proving how, bad he thought he was. No one seemed to be able to handle how 'poshy' he had become.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

"I was so scared I'd never see you again" she cried against his shoulder as he held her to him. She felt like the little girl that was locked away in that cage crying after her first and only friend in the world. She hadn't even thought about her strength and watching it as she tackled hugged him. She just needed to know that he was actually there and not taken away to never return again.

She relaxed against him into his hold thinking no less of for being so small like he'd been. She'd noticed him trying to get free form the white coats and to get back to her. Thoughts of her not being able to do more for him, bargaining her own safety for him to be safe. A small smile crept up on her lips at the thought of if that would happen now she'd still bargain herself for Crow. She never wanted him to get hurt.

Ace just sat back watching them and waiting trying to recompose himself from the memories, parts that he'd even forgotten after so long.

User Image
A chill comes over me

Blake nodded her head and smiled back to him not minding his readiness to go help people in trouble if they needed it.

She blushed again to his complement and laughed girlishly to him. "I was meaning food," she said smiling all the more until he pulled his hand from her cheek and stepped away. Admittedly she was a little disappointed that he'd left to sit at the table. She mentally shook the approaching doubts ignoring the bite in them as few made their way to the for front of her mind laying down the seed of all he wanted was her body. It was a cruel but painful truth, he was amazing enough in both look and personality that he could easily find others to replace her.

She watched him and let out a slow steadying breath pushing all thoughts out of her mind and smiling as she looked away from her ignoring all the idea's of what the action could mean. She was happy and would just end up making herself crazy over it.

"Ummm...." she started slowly getting her mind to work away from unwanted thoughts to the ones that would answer his question. "The um werewolf and his girlfriend" she answered forgetting their names. "I think, it felt like them any how," she told him adding on a little shrug turning back to the counter to make him a sandwich. She was assuming that his his comment of him thinking of another thing she was good at making, as a yes.

Vivian Dakota Cerise

"Really?" she asked him in surprise, she never thought she could have kept him from feeling lonely or even being that helpful to him. It made her glad that she could.

"I'll try and keep that in mind." she told him nodding her head, she really wanted to try and keep what she was telling him she would. But apart of her doubted healthy she'd wouldn't be so mature as she was now. She hopped she was wrong though.

"Oh," she said her sickly mind still didn't fully understand what he meant but it sounded good and well she liked hearing his voice. It was quite soothing for her right at the moment.

Vivian nodded her head and let out a little breath understanding the role of the oldest sibling. "You know it's okay if you want to step in the shadows and live your life for you," she started feeling a little preachy herself now for suggesting what some one had suggested to her once. "You can, you don't always have to be the attention whore any more," she told him trying to think who was it that had told her that? It sounded like something Lex would have said, maybe before she 'died'.

"I am glad," she said smiling to him it was nice to hear that he was grateful even if she was no longer sure what he was grateful for. Oh the joys of the short sighted mind when one was sick.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow shifted his head to rest down and next to Ken's, gently he nudged her head with his own. " I know." He answered, as he held and comforted his first and only friend. His bond mate.

He had done everything his little body could do to get free. He was a little curious how the little boy grew to be the strangely large man he was now. He wasn't too smart, but he did know the runt physically should be as big as he was now. And how did they become to know each other as 'Crow' and 'Kendal'.

She had tried so hard to be with him, and protect her. Though now, he was the one that would bargain himself to keep her safe...her and....hmm. The thought just couldn't be finished.

Crow remained still and held lovingly on to her as she relaxed. His body slowly did the same, everything was safe-there was no danger. She wasn't going to be taken away from him. Taking in a slow deep breath her scent easily calmed him all the more.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

Ken let out a little sigh as he comforted her and held her against him reassuring her that they were alright. She couldn't think of what she would do with out him around to be there with her. It scared her to think of anything happening to him. She cuddles against him and nuzzled into him. He'd started out as a friend, her one and only but he'd became so much more than that to her.

She didn't even think of how he'd grown from a runt to the strong, alpha he was now holding her. Though she was curious to know how they came about their names, it was an odd thing starting off with not knowing how to read to ending up knowing their names.

She knew they'd protect each other, and...there was something else she knew she had to protect. Something special....nope maybe it was just her new want to protect the memories she was starting to recall. Yeah that was it, it was her memories of knowing Crow and having him be there for her.

"Are you okay?" Ken asked as they both relaxed more against each other. She'd forgotten about Ace being there, waiting patiently for them to recover from the slightly opened door of memories long forgotten. He'd answer the questions that he could and if they were up for another round at a later time then they could discuss it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff