Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

1 1 100.0% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50 > >>

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?"

"Winning is fun." Crow answered to her as she purred at him, easily she made him comfrotable relaxed and happy-he didn't fully know why, but she just did-and he was alright with that. As long as she was there and no one was going to take her away from him.

"Yeah you are." The wolf answered, She really was really good to him a little part of him wonder what he had done for her to be so attached to him like she was. Though simply he summed it up tot he same reason why he was attached to her, He liked-loved her.

"That And you right here." Crow answered her easily, he liked her being close and near...and even scratching behind his ears, slipping his hair back.

----

"wow, talk about badass..." Scar couldn't help but Grinn a little. Okay so it wasn't every day a kid head-butted them. Though clawed? Scratched seemed a better choice of words. Setting her fork down, she turned her hand around and looked at her nails. they where not sharp or even that strong at all.

"What? With these things?" The warepire spoke, with a unbelievable laugh. Though if her parents where starting to teach her...

"Shrugging to his answer about her parents, she didn't know, but she did know that if she had the chance she wouldn't let them do anything to him. After all he was her uncle and had his reasons...

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."
-Addams Family Credo

"With the right prize it could be fun," Ken said agreeing with him, though she liked letting him win especially if it was a contest of winning each other. Also she like seeing him smiling and happy at being around her as well as getting his prize.

"Oh Crow,"
She blushed to his complement shaking her head to him not that she didn't like the complement she just didn't know what to do or say to him. She took the complement quite happily, she got a goose bumpy and shivery when he complemented her like he did. Well she got that way when ever he looked, touched her well anything that he did to her. She was sure that she loved him just like he loved her.

"Am I?" Ken asked her thoughts slipping from her as he got closer towards her. He'd caused her to loose all skill of thought and run solely instinct and want.

~*~

"You were quite the badass little girl," Ace grinned back to the his niece watching her as she smiled and grinned thinking of what she done with what he'd told her. He wondered if she knew about her ability to shift into a wolf.

"You'd be surprise what one can do when it's required that and you have your dad's genes"
He told her smiling wanting to let her figure his meaning on her own. He was curious to know if she knew she could wold out.

As for her parents well he'd take what he needed to and wait for them to calm down and get it out of their system. It would be easier to hear his reasons when not angery.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"That makes winning that much better." The wolf answered back with a smile as he looked back to Ken. He didn't mind loosing either if it meant that she won him.

"Oh Kendal." Crow answered back to her, grinning to her blushing. Tilting his head he smiled seeing it more and more couldn't help but make him grin for some reason.

"Yeah, you are." The wolf smiled, Ken was indeed right there in front of him. Tilting his head down he moved himself to be more in her space and apart of her bubble. Oh he loved to pop her bubble.

----

"Yeah, well not so much a bad a** now." The warepire sighed, yeah she knew what happened there. As for the ablility, she had forgotten about it.

"yeah..." Scarlett again knew that to be true. "Which one was he?" The girl then asked looking up to Ace with a tilt of his head. He said she was the offspring of both a vampire and a warewolf-the only thing she had diffrent from a human was her dulled fangs.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

"Yes it does," Ken said smiling to her wolf more. She liked calming her prize when she did win. But most of all she loved him, god did she ever love him.

"My silly wolf," She grinned back to him looking into his green eyes and watching the movement of his head. What was he planning to do? She melted to his grin and was happy being with him, she was happy seeing him and most of all she craved him in so man ways. Also she was losing her train of thought.

"Well lucky me," Kendal said smiling more completely lost to all thought as he moved closer into her bubble. She lifted her head up to meet him not minding one bit the popping of her bubble. As long as it was him she didn't care.

~*~

"I don't think that's true Squeakers," Ace told her messing with her hair a little. He could still see she was the cool bad a** kid she was when he'd last seen her. She just needed to remember.

"Mmhm," He said smiling and looking a cross the room as she asked about who her father was. Was she ready to find out? Well there was one way to find out. "He was there werewolf and your mother the vampire obviously." Ace told her smiling one day he would help her remember it all, and reunite her with her parents.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Blinking Crow watched Ken's eyes with his own wild ones, he smiled. She wondered what he was going to do, and honestly he was looking back at her with the same curiosity. His tail wagged a bit more.

"Lucky we." Crow answered turning his head as she lifted her own closer to his, and he let himself nuzzle the side of her own.

The two where really lucky to have each other, what did they do to be so lucky.

"You looks like you want something from me." The animal grinned agenst her skin, well that was obvious he could smell it all about her.

-----

"Ah, well...lots changed." Scar spoke looking up at her hair as Ace messed with it, sure she honestly couldn't see it but still she did.

"kinda like those two, huh...." the warepire spoke looking to the ktichen door, they still where there she could smell them. It would be nice, if they where as kind as that woman who introduced herself and gave her some food. What was her name? Kendal? or something like that, and that rude mutt.

So what was Uncle saying? She could change too? like some kind of Strange warewolf-vampire thing....

Charlemagne Solomon Ordairo

"When you're bored with yourself, marry and be bored with someone else." -King Edward VIII

Looking from the Stranger, Charle turned his head to fallow after Vivian as she past and his free arm caught the shirt she threw at thim. Letting out a breath he rolled his eyes, and here is starts all over again... Walking inside, he let the door start to close and if the stranger wanted to fallow that would be his choice.

Taking his shirt, Charlemange pulled it over his head and around him again. At least she kept his coat....

Shaking his head, The Ordario moved a hand though his hair and fixed it slightly. He thought of finding a room and going to bed. He was tired, and hungry...Though he didn't want to bother Vivian for a drink, and well sleep sounded nice and less of a hastle.
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

Ken didn't even know what she was planning to do with him. She was too taken up with her curiosity of what he was planning and the thrill of how close he was to her. She smiled at him and his tail wag.

"We're very lucky," She smiled and closing her eyes as he tilted his head down to her own tilting up. A hum left her as she felt him nuzzled the side of her head and a wide smile was shown on her lips as she nuzzled him back.

They were quiet lucky to have each other like they did. Perfect is what they were to one another.

"You could say that," She said smiling at him happily moving her arms around him. "But it's not 'something from you' that i want" She told him nuzzling him some more. "I just want you." Ken finished and smiled all the more to him.

~*~

"Perhaps Squeak but it doesn't have to be for the worst," Ace told her smiling to her as she looked up to her messed hair.

"Yeah, a lot like those two," He told her nodding his head looking at the door way were Kendal went through. She'd have to re-meet the both of them again when she was more comfortable with everything.

He knew she was thinking about his comment that she could change and would have commented more on it but he was curious about something.

"Hey Squeakers, what are you doing out this way anyhow?"
Ace asked, was she able to get away on her own?

Vivian Dakota Cerise
~When the world has gone crazy sane turn to music.

Once Vivi was in side the house she stumbled tiredly and from the cold. She didn't have much energy to do more then what she'd done already with walking into the house and tossing back Charle's shirt. She also thought that he was going to go back to normal once they were in side the once again and take back his clothes.

It was probably why she held on to his coat still so he could take it back from her like she was use to.

She walked to the stairs and looked up them thinking the same thing that Charle was thinking a bed would be nice and she was really cold maybe it'd warm her up....maybe a shower would help too?

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow smiled and made a glance down to her arms as they moved around him. Her words caught his ears again and he looked back up to her again to feel the nuzzle agenst him once more. It cause him to smile more. Though that couldn't make him smile more then what she said about only wanting him. For some strange reason, it made him feel all kinds of warm and fuzzy. More then it usually did for another that was told that they where wanted. Hmm strange...

Being slightly taken aback, in a pleasant surprise as if he might have only been used for what he could do his whole life, His arms moved around Ken snugly as she held him.

"Well, I am here for you." Crow spoke with smile, his tail wagged faster.

----

"Perhaps..." Scarlett spoke moving her hand over her hair fixing it slightly.

"Really..." The girl added as Ace answered her, It would be really weird....nah, there was no way. Shaking her head mentily. Letting out a breath, her eyes slipped over to look at Ace once more.

"Looking.." Scar started ad then looked to the center of the room once more. For her parents killers, but if they where not dead...then who was she looking for.

"Those two. They want me to kill them..." The warepair spoke, not really caring about what Ace's reaction might be...It was her order, and what she had came there to do. Was she going to still do it....Honestly, she didn't even know any more.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

Ken kept smiling back at him, letting it grow with his own. She liked having the ability to make him smile. She loved seeing him smile and knowing that his tail was wagging because of something she did or said to him. Mostly she just loved knowing that he was happy and if she could make him happy by just telling him that all she wanted was him, it was a feeling she couldn't explain. She wanted to know that he was wanted and that she was the one wanting him...demanding him for her own.

She felt taken back too, surprised by something or other. Perhaps it was her comment about wanting him and realizing how much she did truly want him. She wasn't sure nor did she care all that much especially with his arms wrapped around her like they were.

"Just like always,"
she purred to him happily to knowing he was there when she needed him to be. "Just like i am here for you," Ken added nuzzling her head into his neck man she loved him.

~*~

Ace nodded his head looking at her and letting her talk or ask more questions. He nodded again as she asked about her parents. "Really, you mother would do all that she could to make sure you were happy and well fed just like that Vampire did with bring you the food" He told her smiling happily.

He was about to ask what she was looking for when she started talking again. "I see," He said looking at the wall across form them then back to her. "What do you want?" Ace asked her curiously maybe this was the first step in setting her free.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"As long as I can remember." Crow answered with a smile, admittly he didn't know how long ago that was, but the statement was after all still vary much true.

closing his eye to Kendal's Nuzzle, Crow smiled finding that he liked that she 'nooked' so well up agents his neck, and under his jaw.

"Good, cause I am sure I will need you." The wolf answered to his vampire as he held her, he loved her and felt strangely like he needed her and more to just love. Wanted her fiercely.

----

"Is that what parents do?" Scarlet spoke looking up to the Angel, she had read stories about parents. Good parents, so she kinda had a idea of what they should be and how Ace was describing them..it sounded like she and a good set of parents. It was so unfair...

Shrugging, Scar set the bowl aside and pulled her legs up. "I don't know." The warepire answered honestly, she only knew really to do what she was told.

What was she suppose to do, those people seemed really nice, and she was only told that they killed her parents and they wanted them dead....

That was always reason enough....

But Uncle was saying that they where not dead....

"When you're bored with yourself, marry and be bored with someone else." -King Edward VIII

Watching Vivian Stumble, the vampire let out a sigh and paused as he waited for Vivi to start of the stairs.

Straightening out his shirt he pressed out the wrinkles in it with his palm as he waited for her to start the climb and he could continue. Perhaps a cigar, a drink and some sleep.

Though looking up at Vivian, he head the whisper of her mind-for the most part unwillingly-but he still heard them.

"You should take a shower, it will warm you up." The vampire spoke, stepping forward he walked up the stairs and passed Vivian.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

"I like that," Kendal told him smiling happily she liked that he could remember being there for her. She didn't even think to ask what he'd meant until recently they were the only two around, though like everything else between them she didn't care of think it mattered because well it just didn't they were together and that was that.

She hummed to her nuzzling against him smiling contently as he just held her and she molded into shape to fit perfectly against his very warm and strong body. It was like they were made for each other was how perfectly she fit against him. Plus she also liked hearing his live body moving and working it had a calming effect on her and reminded her that he was holding her against him.

"And I'll be here right beside you"
Ken told him she liked being wanted and needed by him. She also liked that they could count on each other for everything.

~*~

"Yeah, for the most part" Ace said nodding his head to her. Sure there was different parents and the good ones were like Scarlet's but there was also others too. "It was how my parents were and similar to how Blake's mom was" They all screwed up in different ways but never stopped loving their children.

He nodded his head again and let out a slow breath. "You don't have to figure it out now take some time before acting on anything" He told her looking at her and watching her as she moved the bowl to the side and pulled up her legs. "You have nothing to decide on tonight," He told her watching his words sink in.

"Just follow your heart Squeakers,"
He told her bluntly and smiled the words were lame even to him but they worked. "And know that i am here for you if you need to talk or just want company while sitting quietly." Ace finished keeping his eyes on his little niece he would talk her through anything he needed to before her acting on something.

Vivian Dakota Cerise

"Hmm," Vivian said her mind slightly foggy and still slow from the snow. Plus she'd forgotten he was there. She hadn't even noticed him until he spoke and passed her by. "Oh yeah a shower would be nice," She said nodding her head forgetting that it was already on her mind. "Thanks," She mumbled after him still watching him climb the stairs. She slowly followed him up the stairs, shed have to go search for a room and shower she could use. She also slowly thought about clothes would this place have extra clothes maybe some that were warmer than the ones she was wearing now.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"Good." Crow spoke back to the vampiress, He was happy that she liked that he was there for her as long as he could remember. Grant it, wasn't that long ago sense his memories was but it felt like it had more meaning that just that.

"And I like that." The wolf smiled, finding that he too enjoyed having her mold agents him so perfectly like she did.

"You're really concerned about that, girl. Aren't you?" crow asked, still holding Ken letting his head rest on the top of her own under his chin.

----

"How where your parents?" Scarlett thought to ask, as it was brought up-and a chance to change the subject off of her for just a little bit...maybe. Soooo she wasn't use to being in the limelight like she was....

"I know..." The warepire spoke letting out a little breath her head turned and she let it rest on her forarm.

Huffing a little, the girl closed her eyes. That was far easier said then done. "That might help...." Scar let herself speak after a moment as she registered her uncle's words.

------

Turning his head head, Charle stopped as he felt the fogginess that crowded her mind. Stopping in his incline, the vampire reached out his hand and grabbed her own. Not in a forceful manner, but more of a leading one and one that made sure she didn't fall backward down the stairs or forward on her face.

Letting out a sigh, Charle started forward one more, slowly and making sure she was in a gentle tow. Or if he needed to move to stop her from falling. They did need to find a room after all, perhaps Lex would have some cloths that VIvian could barrow?
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

"You are very good," Ken said smiling to him thinking more about how good he was to her than anything else he was just a big hearted sweet heart. He was wonderful and seemed to mean everything to her. It was something she couldn't put her finger on as to why though.

"Me too you're so comfy" The vampire grinned and hummed happily as he held her like he did. She made her non working heart feel like it was in a marathon.

She nodded her head and let out a little breath. "Yeah i don't know why though, she just seems so lost" She admitted to Crow not moving from his hold or under his chin as she spoke. "It's like she needs to be loved and know that she's loved and safe" Ken said shrugging a little at her thoughts. "I guess i feel a little mother over her"

~*~

"My parent's?"
Ace repeated and thought for a moment."I am not sure i remember, it's been awhile since my parents actually had to be parents to me." He thought out loud. "Well my mom was sweet, kind and gentle, she'd make sure that every one had enough of what ever was needed." He said smiling at the thought of his mother, it was a shame he didn't remember much about it. "She was strict when she needed to be but mostly she just cared a lot about people." He told her as much as he could remember which wasn't that much. "My dad well Blake could probably tell you better then i can what he was like barely ever saw him between when my mother died and when he and his new wife did." He told her he'd been moved out by then and his dad was well a fallen angel god only knew his doings at night. Then his dad met Blakes mom and well that story there.

"I know you do Squeakers i am just reminding you,"
He told her with a smiled rubbing her head before pulling her gently against him so she could lean on him.

"It could very will help, never know until your try "
Ace told her and smiled to her he was willing to be there for her any time she needed it.

Vivian Dakota Cerise

Vivi barely registered Charle taking up her hand and leading her up the stairs. She had started to slip back into a dream state of her a memory with her and her father. She'd forgotten what happened she just remembered her father as distant and a little mad at her growling under his breath about something she never did hear.

She remembered that she was cold and feeling sluggish like if she were sick. She also remembered how her father almost yanked her up the stairs so that she'd keep up not caring if she fell and hurt herself. All Vivian really knew was he wanted to get rid of her and he wanted to do it fast. And since there was no one else that could take the young girl off his hand he had to actually do it him self like a real father.

He pulled her hard a couple of times growling at her to get up and how she was good for nothing other to please men. She'd been to tried and cold to cry as she was yelled at and insulted she just kept her head down muttering apologizes to him. "I am sorry i am so weak..." She mummbled out loud in both her dream state and wake state with Charlemagne. "I'll try and be stronger so you don't have to do the again" Vivian finished her body flinching instinctively as she reach a part in the memory/dream where her father turned on her and slapped her before letting go of her hand and walking away from her not looking back to see if she was alright or anything. He'd been like that with all the sisters they just all handled it differently then her.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow gave a little smile, if anyone was 'very good' it was her. He noticed how caring and selfless she was, it was something that he wasn't use to seeing-or let alone thinking to be. But being around her did something to him though, made him want to think of others more then just himself. Others...more so being her...as he was still getting use to the idea of bring around and nice to others that where not her.

Grinning, Crow felt himself wanting to laugh as she hummed agenst him telling him how comfy he was to her. He liked that, being comfy for her and not to big and bulky. But rather, Comfy and perfect for her.

"hmm." Crow hummed a little, listening to her concurns about the new girl. It had to be something special considering there was others around that where just as...with out parents as others. And this feeling was only for the new girl that showed up. And the wolf had to admit, there was something diffrent about the girl...as rude as she was. (though like him trying to sniff up her shirt wasn't?).

"That's not too weird, is it?" Her wolf, questioned a little, wondering it it was so strange, when she had just spoke on how she wanted to be a mother..

---
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

Ken did think Crow was very good, he was good to her and tried to be good around others. She hadn't seen herself as selfless, she actually thought she was quite selfish wanting her wolf all to herself and only wanting his attention, though she had noticed that he was opening up to others and she noticed how wonderful he was to her.

She hummed some more content as could be in his arms and tucked up under his chin. She was so comfy and warm it felt like she could fall a sleep right there and then in his arms letting him hold her and listening to his living body move and work.

She listened to him hum back to her as she sheared his concern for the strange girl in the other room with the angel. She got the feeling that the wolf seemed to understand her feeling about being protective over the young orphan girl. It was felt good that she could talk to the wolf like this.

"I don't know i've never had that feeling before," His vampire told him smiling at him. It felt so good to talk to him. Though the thought that all her wants of being a mother and feeling protective over the strange girl. "She seems different than the others," Ken told him it was the only thing that she could think of how to explain her draw to the new girl.
User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

The fact that Crow didn't want anyone else attention, could somewhat null the concept of her being selfish for wanting him to herself. Cause he didn't want to share his attention to others, though perhaps it was because he couldn't concentrate on more then one thing or person at a time.

"That you know of." Crow spoke mindlessly as the thought came into his mind. Where did it come from? He had no idea, or to even think of where the idea came from.

"She does, Doesn't she?" The wolf answered holding her, The girl was a bit more intriguing then the others that is for sure. For instance, that he actually sniffed the girl...inspected, oppose from ignoring, the others at times.

He agreed, and he didn't have a idea where to start to think why, this girl was diffrent, she smelt familure...

"Maybe we know her?"

----

Nodding to the Angel, The Warepire turned her head to listen to him and his spoken thoughts

"I am sorry..." Scar surprisingly spoke looking down, she shouldn't have asked, his and his sister parents where dead.

Being pulled agents Ace, Scarlett didn't fight the motion as she leaned agents him. Secretly, she had to admit it was kinda nice. Did she as a child lean agents him like this too? She must have...

Letting out a sigh, Scar nodded a little agents him. "Yeah."

Starting to walk up the stairs once more, Charle paused as Vivian spoke, and just as she did a clouded scene of a man roughly dragging a girl up a set of stairs flashed though his mind. It pinched and caused him to wince with a pause in his step. His free hand moved to the side of his head, a soft grunt left him.

Stopping, Charle turned to her and took a step down to be at her step and closer. Releasing her hand, he shifted it around her and moved to pick her up once more. It would go a lot faster and, well it would be easier for her, and she wasn't in really any physical condition to struggle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff