Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

1 1 100.0% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 48 49 50 > >>

User Image
Saint Gideon Fatechild, †he Blind.

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

"Yeah, that can be a good thing." Saint answered to Blake, as they spoke about the monkey keeping him on his toes. Cause indeed that, the monkey did a god job at doign so-Saint was constantly chasing the little guy and keeping him from taking things.

"He is just use to having me." The once Blind shrugged. "But he will just have to live with it, and share. I think." Saint spoke with a look back to Blake, before giving her a little wink and heading out the door. Leading Blake out the room, Saint felt himself shiver as his bare torso became acostom to the air outside of the warm room they had shared.

Looking back to Blake, Saint smiled as the monkey was content of walking back around and back on his 'pet's' shoudler. His long tail shifted around his neck.

Squeeing Blake's hand lovingly, he looked back aheadd, and took the given instrctions she had given him.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?"

"I like this too." Crow answered with a little stretch, tilting his head closer to her own he nuzzled her a little where he could.

"Then I can look forward to it." The wolf started, though only stopped as a wave of shivers shot though his body as she licked his neck, it was so heavy in impact it paused his breathing and scrambled his thoughts just for a second. Swallowing, he blinked as it felt like a second of time fled from him. Wow.

It took him a second as her nuzzled agenst his body, reminded him where his thoughts where trying to go.

"Yeah...I am alright with that." Crow spoke, and let his eyes close with a grin, only to feel himself smile more at the kiss and she caused him to hum to the second lick at his jaw.

Blake Ro Edison ~ Ice Queen

User Image
I'm being haunted by a whisper
A chill comes over me
I've been trapped inside this moment
I'm not a victim, I'm not a freak

"Yeah it is a good thing, makes me have to work that much harder to get you on your back." Blake grinned teasing him a little. She blushed to her own comments to him, she was such a gutter brain. She let out a little breath and shook her head she really needed to get her mind out of the butter.

"Well he's still going to have you i am just a happy bonus."
She smiled to him and nodded her head, she was going to have to share with the monkey so it made sense the animal had to share with her too.

Happily Blake followed Saint and smiled widely to feeling his hand squeezing her own.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."
-Addams Family Credo

"I am glad because even if you weren't i am not moving so you're stuck cuddling me either way." Ken grinned and smiled all most purring to him nuzzling her back.

"You better," Her grinned grew and her tongue ran over her lips after she licked him. She found herself thrilled by his reaction to her tongue sliding over his skin. It also didn't help that she liked his taste and again that was just from his skin, making his blood even more tempting to her.

She wanted to taste his blood but she was taking her time just wanting to take her time with him before piercing her fangs into his skin.

After kissing and licking him she shifted onto her elbow and looked down at him as he spoke. "Are you?" Ken said smiling widely at him she liked it, how well he knew her and being alright with it. "Because i love the fact that you know me like you do"
User Image

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

Saint gave a soft laugh, as he paused it took him a little bit to relive exactly what she was getting at. It was at that moment, his ears turned a bright red, that quickly covered his face.

"Oh gosh." Saint breathed out in a little laugh, Turning his head he looked back Blake with a grin. He shook his head.

"I am sure he will get out of the way for that." The red cheeked man reassured with a smile, as he lead her down the set of stairs, of the house to lead her on into the kitchen. Looking around he let his gaze take in the fixtures as well as a few of the sights of the house, though in all the new wonders, Saint's eyes couldn't help themselves to turn back and look at the woman that fallowed after him.

pausing at a door, Saint shifted his hand and gently pushed the door open and peaked inside. Was it the kitchen?

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"You make it sound like that is some kind of wonderful punishment." Crow grinned, feeling himself shiver to the little sound that shifted through her.

"I do, I do." the wolf chuckled as he opened a eye to watch her hungrily lick her lips. He had no idea about the hungry she had to taste his blood. He only knew all about how she effected his body and how he wanted to effect hers. Her actually drinking blood, and needing it didn't occur to him at the momment. Though if taken, he wouldn't mind and perhaps wanted, cause he really just wanted her to be okay and comfortable. Full and content. He didn't know what it was, but it was somethign he deeply wanted for her.

"I love knowing you, like I do." Crow grinned raising a eyebrow as she shifted on her elbow to look down at him. His arm that was around her loosened a little so she could shift to look down at him.

shifting his other hand, that wasn't around Ken, he let it raise and touch her cheek. "No what are you thinking about?" Crow had to ask to the looks she was giving him. It was so vary tempting of one, and he didn't fully know what was was about the looks. but simply it was hot.

User Image
A chill comes over me

Blake let out a little sigh oh how she though when she was around him. With his skin touching hers, it also made her smile the closeness that didn't demand anything more then love and kindness. It was a wonderful change from the constant need of something, mostly satisfaction or possessiveness, neither of which was a huge turn on. Probably the reason she always ended up leaving.

"Sorry, i am a pervert," She laughed biting at the corner of her lower lip but grinning none the less at the reaction she got from him and herself.

"You think he'll let me have you long enough?"
Well since she already started off the in the gutter might as will ask. She didn't mind the monkey coming to cuddle but she wanted her time alone with Saint even if it was just t talk about something. Like now he would love to know what was going through his mind as he saw a bit of the world for the first time. And even if she could ask him now it felt like it'd be different some how if they were alone, or maybe it was because she liked being alone with him.

She watched him and smiled as he looked through the door. Blake wanted to wait and see if he could figure it out of if he wanted her help.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

Ken grinned back at him feeling him shiver and beyond happy to his words of her keeping there as a wonderful punishment. It surprised her how giddy the comment made her.

"Good," She laughed along with his chuckle and stuck her fangs over her lower lip. It wasn't so much the hunger or need to taste his blood, it was just another connection that she could have with him. And though there was a need attached to want the connection it still wasn't fully for his blood but for him in general, the way he made her feel every time she touched him or he looked at her.

"Me too,"
She told him smiling all the more back to his grin. She was very happy he wasn't removing his touch form her body she wanted as much of his touch as she could get.

Her eyes fell closed to the feel of his hand on her cheek and she let out a soft hum tilting her head into the hand and smiling to his question. "How i can't remember ever being with out you" Ken told him she really didn't have any idea how she was able to live with out him like she did before meeting him again.
User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow smiled back to Kendal's laughter, picking up his hand he touched one of her hanged fangs. The wolf grinned. " You planing on pay me back for ravaging your body, eh?" The animal played with a smile, seeing that look in her gaze, the grinn on her lips. She looked rather untamed, and bent on getting what she was planning. it was only a matter of when.

The wolf had to admit if asked, he desired such a connection with her, craved it. Frankly it excited him.

Crow smiled and let his eyes close just for a little bit as she liked the fact that he knew her, and enjoying knowing such. "I Think you know me, pretty well to." The wolf smiled and looked back up to her with a boyish grin.

"You make it sound as if we have lived a decade with each other." Crow smiled up to her, but he understood the feeling-he didn't know where to start to described it-it just was.

User Image

"No it's not that." Saint answered back to her with a smile as he turned his head to look back at her. "You are not that bad..." The man spoke, "....I think." He added slipping his hand to the monkey on his back, well he didn't fully know-but it wasn't too much for him, she wasn't too much anything for him. In other words he wasn't bothered at all about it.

"Heh, I think he will survive." The once blind spoke looking back to Blake before opening the door the the kitchen. Sight wasn't a ape after all...so not ape shiting...right? after all, he wanted his alone time with her too.

"I think this is the kitchen." Saint spoke looking back to the door as he pushed it open. Smiling at how silly he must be, he look back to Blake with a boyish chuckle.

(Sorry it's a bit short. will post for re tomarrow.. have to open again.)
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

"Now why would i pay you back for something i liked you doing to me?" Ken asked sincerely curious about his question. She hadn't fully realized her fangs were out, sure she felt them poking her lip but didn't fully clue into it until he touched them.

"Oh," She said blushing lightly looking down at him. How could she tell him she wanted to drink his blood not because she was hungry but because she wanted him or better described needed him. It was how she was starting to see her wants for him, they were more than just wants they were strong needs and not all of it for survival. It was a different kind of need the she couldn't quite explain.

She smiled back at him watching him as he closed his eyes. "It's a good trade off then for you knowing me, don't you think?" She asked smiling all the more to his own smile and comment. "I like knowing you, it's like i need to know you" She said blushing to her comment to him she didn't know how to explain how he felt.

"It feels like we have, don't you think?"
Ken asked smiling all the more back to the wolf. She then bent her head placing a light kiss on his neck and a gentle nibble.

User Image
A chill comes over me

"Are you sure?"
Blake asked smiling back at him and his comment of her not being that bad. "You're sweet Saint." She told laughing a little as he added his 'i think' to his comments. She smiled more watching him petting the monkey.

"Well he better because i would feel bad if he didn't,"
She admitted to the once blind man following him into the kitchen and watched him look around.

"You think right babe,"
Blake told him nodding her head and smiling back to him as he looked back at her showing laughing boyishly.

(No worries about it, i am think i might head to bed falling a sleep at the key's.... will talk to you tomorrow hope you had a good day and all sleep well when you get to it (if your haven't passed out) and ttyl *hugs and loves* )
User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow chuckled as she spoke to his answer, "Just desserts?" The wolf asked with a smile, as he tilted his head having to admit to himself. That he really found her teeth quite attractive. Luring.

"Though if you wanted to, I would let you." The wolf spoke, he didn't know what it was but it was like he could feel the want and desire to have him. He wasn't fully sure if it was a true feeling he was picking up, but what the hell in asking. He didn't find it at all weird-which was interesting-it after all wasn't every day when you could tell someone to drink your blood and that they could have it.

"I think a vary good trade." Crow spoke and soon let out a little yawn, which caused him to stretch out a little.

"You get that feeling too?" The animal had to ask as he tilted his head back up to see her, he felt his ears perk slightly.

"A little...yeah." Crow then added, slightly pratical to the idea. It felt like such, but how could that be? It was so strange to think something like that could happen...and be true.

"at least a..." He started only to feel his thoughts pause as she moved to his neck with a kiss and nibble. "a long time?" Crow finished after he felt his breathing start again, but wasn't really sure that was what he was going to say. He didn't know why, but when ever she touched his neck like that-it was like all thinking slowed...stop like the start of a trance. Is that what he would call it, if he could process such...which he couldn't...

User Image

"Yeah." saint answered as he pushed open the door and looked back at Blake, He liked everything abotu her-and well he was finding it fun to be 'dirty' every now and then and she made it not be so bad. giving a boyish laugh, Saint's cheeks lit themselves red as she laughed a little and was called sweet.

"It would be rather sad, if he didn't" Saint answered and picked up the monkey off his shoulder. "i don't know what I would do, with out this little guy." He smiled looking at his monkey who chirped and tilted his head as he looked at him back.

Walking over to the sink, he sat the monkey down-who mostly tried to already get away. "Wash up, sight." Saint spoke, intructing the monkey to wash his paws before walking around on the counter-which he so wanted to do.

"Yeah, heh." Faitechild spoke, his cheeks only turned more red as he registered her spoken 'babe'. That was for him? He was still getting use to it. Turning around he looked back at Blake, as he leaned a little agenst the counter.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

"And then some," Ken grinned back to the wolf as he smiled at her. She loved that smile like her teeth to him, his smile was attractive to her. Luring her into wanting to kiss him and move down to his neck.

"I don't know if i can stop,"
She quietly admitted, she wanted to bite him wanted to share that part of her with him. But she was scared that her own inner animal would be freed while she tasted his blood and wouldn't let go until he was laying lifeless in her arms. Would he stop her before she did, could he stop her? It was something she wasn't entirely sure she wanted to try at least not right then, if ever.

"Me to,"
She said back to him nodding her head. Watching him yawn, she wondered if maybe she should let her wolf go back to sleep. She did give him a pretty good work out, though he returned the favor.

She nodded her head again to his question closing her eyes for a moment then opening then again to look back at him. "I can't explain it," She added looking at him watching his ears moving.

The vampire smiled at him letting out a little breath she'd been holding wondering if he'd start to think she was crazy because he didn't feel the same way.

Ken hummed to the taste of his skin on her tongue feeling the need to sink her fangs into his neck and so very tempted to give him to it. "I don't know if i can stop," She said again closing her eyes wanting to pull from his neck and the temptation to bite into his skin. But she was glued to him with the need and want to stay in his arms. "Could you stop me?" Ken asked looking at Crow's neck and lips. She didn't want to hurt him...

User Image
A chill comes over me

Blake smiled to Saint watching him as he looked back at her opening the door to the kitchen. She couldn't help but act and think dirty around him not because he was a perv or anything just because she couldn't think of anything else when she was around him. And it wasn't that she was a pervert too, well she was but it wasn't the point, it was just how her brain worked around him..

"It would be sad not seeing him around,"
she said nodding her head agreeing with Saint and his comment. She had to admit she felt a little jealous of the monkey and Saint's last comment about not know what to do with out Sight. She heated that she was jealous she'd just never liked a guy as much as she liked him, she'd meant what she said she wasn't going to try and make Saint ignore Sight though it didn't stop her from feeling any less jealous of the monkey.

She stood back a little watching the two walk to the sink to wash up. It made her smile seeing how the monkey was trying to get away, making her wonder if he was afraid of water or just being his usual brat.

"To soon?"
Blake asked talking about calling him 'babe' she'd notice the pink in his cheeks. She stayed where she stood looking at Saint as leaned against the counter.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Listening to Ken, Crow let the tip of his tail slowly raise and fall in a steady motion as he looked back at her curiously. She was worried about not being able to stop herself from draining him?

"Yeah. Though I think you will get full before anything else." The wolf chuckled a little bit, but only as little, as he felt it was a seriously claim for her and something she was worried about. Smiling, Crow slipped his arms more around her as she

"Though, if I started to feel weird, I would stop you." Crow reassured a bit more seriously and smiled letting his eyes close. Just how she would keep him from loosing himself, it was something he could do for her. Easily would do for her.

"I wont let you loose yourself, if that is what you are worried about. Okay?" The wolf then answered,

"I can stop you." Crow answered simply, not shifting his head so he didn't bother her, though it was for sure getting rather hard for him to think with the little breath on the nape of his neck. "You don't need to worry." He added with a grin, just really content laying their and holding her. Feeling the closeness they shared. He could get lost in it, but sense she asked-he would have to keep his thoughts sharp and not loose himself in her sharing a deeper connection with him.

User Image

"Yeah." Saint looked over his shoulder at the monkey as he finshed with the wash and shifted to explore the counter. Reaching over to the sink, Saint turned off the water, and looked back at Blake as he felt something strange like a little bit of a grip in his chest, that felt like a stone sitting in his heart.

Tilting his head he looked back at Blake, "what?" He asked with a smile with a taken step closer as he straighten from his stand. Picking up on the felt jealousy that she had.

"Nah." Saint turned his head and down a little as he let his eyes close. His hand slipped up to his ear, with a little tug. "Just not use to it, I think." The once blind spoke with a little shrug. "I like it though....Babe." He added timidly looking up to Blake he showed a smile and let his eyes open once more.
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

Ken let out a little sigh and small smile back to Crow as he laughed a little bit. His laughter made it easier to relax with her worries. She bit down gentle on her lower lip listening to him answer her with a joke once more she was counting how happy she was with him around. Fears she had of drinking form the 'vain' and not being able to stop left, and the fear was mostly fear of killing him and loosing him forever.

"Promise?" She asked take in another breath of him. He was so intoxicating she could feel her fangs tingle and grow trying to pierce his skin, but she wouldn't allow herself to not yet. Not until she was sure she wouldn't loose him for her own need to connect more.

To his claim of not letting her loose herself she smiled pulling away from him just enough to look at him. He had no idea how relived she felt with that answer.

Watching him as he once more told her that he could stop her and she didn't need to worry made her relax more and smile. She nodded her head and closed her eyes licking and kissing his neck once more. "Thank you," Ken said before piercing his skin with her fangs, a soft hum left her as she tasted the familiar blood even if she'd never bitten him before.

User Image
A chill comes over me

Blake nodded her head and smiled at him watching him watch the monkey and feeling a little guilty for her jealousy over the Sights and Saints relationship. She looked at Saint and bit down on her lower lip realizing that he was picking up on her feelings. Oops she'd forgotten that he could feel her emotions.

She blushed with embarrassment. She kept looking back at him seeing his smile and watching him step closer to her. "I might be a little jealous of the monkey..." She admitted sheepishly to him.

"Alright,"
Blake said getting shivers as he returned the nick name 'babe' to her. It was odd hearing it.

User Image

"Awe Blake." Saint answered her in a coe to her sheepish answer to him, "Come here." He spoke and stretched out his arms to her in a guesture to welcome hug, he wanted to reassure her that she didn't need to be jealious of the little guy. Cause he would be vary sad with out her, and was still getting over the fact that she wanted to be with him. A woman that accepted everything about him, and even his naive mind.

"You know, he will be just as jealous." Saint spoke in a little chuckle, grinning more so to the reaction she gave him to the word 'babe'-it had mirrored the one he had given her. "ANd he is a bit distracted right now, anyways." The male added with a grin, as he waited to hug Blake, if she would got to him-and for the most part he didn't doubt such.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow looked back at Ken as he felt her head shift to look at him, and he smiled-he was sure he would be able to stop her if he needed to. But some how he knew he didn't need to worry about such.

"I promise." Crow repeated for her only to feel the lick and the kissing on his neck. His eyes feel close

"yeah, no problu-" He started only to feel his body quickly tense out of instinct as her fangs pricked his skin. Taking in a breath, he released it slowly as he let his body relax, it didn't hurt so much as it was a bit sudden-and well his body reacted.

He felt a calming luring warmth slip over his body, that oriented from his neck. where Ken feed. His arm relaxed around her body as he cradled her gently.

User Image
A chill comes over me

Without having to be coaxed to much Blake went into Saint's inviting arms hugging him as he explained she didn't have to feel the way she did. She was still a little sheepish for admitting it and even more for actually feeling it. After all he Sight was a monkey not another woman wanting to be with Saint.

"I know just reaction i guess, besides he got to know a whole other side of you..." She told him even though she was sure both the monkey and her knew the same side of Saint it was just in different ways. She snuggled up against Saint and looked at the animal before closing her eyes and letting out a sigh. "Well he does look busy" Blake smiled remembering how sweet he was.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

Ken smiled and felt his body relax as she kept drinking from him. A hum escaped her from the taste of his blood touching her tongue. She kept drinking her body moving to lay on top of his as he held her in his arms.

She saw flashes of something at she drank....or at least she thought she did she couldn't be sure she was in her own private high being in his arms and tasting his blood. And at the moment it didn't really matter to her she was just rivaling in how familiar like everything else about him it tasted. It also reminded him how much she wanted him to stay in her life.Ken's eyes closed and her hand ran through his hair and towards his ears playing with them.

He was amazing to her.

User Image

"Well, you have time to see that whole side of me, now wont you?" Saint spoke to her with a smile, he really hoped she would stay around to see such a thing. Cause he wanted to know her in so meny ways.

Holding Blake, saint smiled as he felt her snuggle up agents him.

Sight, moved across the counter to the vary same bunch of bananas and fruit he had found the night before. Taking some he helped himself. biting off the end of the banana he peeled the rest away and started to eat.

"Does he?" Saint smiled, hearing the monkey sharply as his back was turned. "He does like his fruits." The Male smiled, letting his eyes open he looked back to Blake with a smile. raising his hand from her back he shifted it though her hair, brushing it back. She was quite the sight for once blind eyes...and for always seeing eyes as well.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow let himself relax as Ken continued to feed off of him, he grinned pleasently as he felt her shift on top of him. As she herself awakened a felt high about him, he felt his mind plesesntly swim. He didn't know it, but his body had been designed to sastain it's self even with a great blood loss if it was to happen. His size had more meaning then just to be a wall.

Blinking a little, The wolf reminded himself that she was relying on him to stop her-if he need to. Though it couldn't be helpped that he felt his toes curl just abit, and it didn't help as he felt her hands slip up to his hair and though to his ears.

"mmm.." The wolf groaned a little coe, as his tail taped the beding, it was like a scatch in the right spot for the animal.

User Image
A chill comes over me

"Yes, I guess i do," Blake said nodding her head against him and his comment. Alright so her being jealous, especially if she was jealous of the monkey, was kind of weird. It didn't make scenes even to her she just knew that feeling he had towards the monkey.

She purred being held by Saint like she was and feeling his hands run through her hair it was one of those things that she didn't do very often but with Saint and occasional time with Ace. She smiled shifting her head to look over at Sight watching him eat the banana. "That's always a good thing," She grinned looking back at the man holding her. "What about you?" Blake asked him letting her eyes closed it was nice that he understood how she felt and was curious about her reason for feeling what she did.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image
-Addams Family Credo

Ken let out a hum as she fed from him. She could feel his body vibrating and pulsing against her body as she moved on top of him. She could feel his heart keeping a steady rhythm, it was strong and healthy.

She relaxed against him feeling him do the same and fighting the pull of her drinking him. Him trying to fallow through on his promise made her happy and think of how lucky she was that he'd do as she asked him. "Thank you," She thought, she'd have to remember to tell him when she was done.

She wasn't really thinking that her rubbing his ear's were making it even hard for him to keep conscious so he could stop her if needed.

User Image

-†- Tobias Magnus Ordario -†-

"The world is my stage, and the people my audience."

Shifting out of bed, Tobias quietly slipped from Lex's side before placing a little kiss on the healed bite mark he left on her neck a time ago. Moving from the sheets, He picked up the pair of boxers on the floor, slipped them on before he moved a hand though his blond hair. He didn't fully know what time it was, as the blinds where darkly drown. Though something caught his eyes....Looking to the corner of the room, his gaze fell down to a black hard case that rested his untouched guitar.

Tilting his head a little, he moved over to it quietly recalling the words given to him by the angel that helped him.

Timidly he reached out to the black case and quickly shifted it down in front of him. Kneeling down, he let out a soft sigh before he opened the case...a little at first, before he found the courage to open it completely. Looking to his left hand, he shook his head, and reached down with his fully working right and grabbed the instrument by the neck.

picking it up he moved the strap up and moved it around his neck. And with a brave motion he strummed the beautly softly....and as one would suspect, with out use-it was out of tune.

"Yeah, I am sorry girl." Toby sighed, and looked down half tempted to put the instrument down. hide it away shamefully.

User Image

"Do I like fruit?" saint asked with a little chuckle as he he pulled his head just a bit to look at Blake with a smile. The once blind, smiled and waited for a answer before he elaborated on it. After all, he didn't take any other sense he had for grantet...and he did enjoy food. And once someone said he was actually good

Jealously, was a vary natural emotion, and Sight and Saint's bond was a bit tight, they had been together for as long as Sight was a little baby. In short, Saint didn't find it at all strange or any reason too...the only thing he felt that was weird about it-was the fact that someone was actually jealous for him. That was something totally different. A bit flattering, but still something to get use too.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

Crow couldn't help but part a smile from his lips as he heard her hum, he always liked hearing the little content noises she made. It was much like a squeeky toy for a dog as her sounds where to him, he like most pets enjoyed causing them.

His heart rate as strong as steady as it was, quickened slightly in rate as her bare body rested on top of his own.

As much as the attention she gave ears, and his neck-he didn't want it to stop, so far he felt his body moving strong. He didn't know how much she had taken from him-but his body was functioning, perhaps a little too well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff