Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

1 1 100.0% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50 > >>

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?"

Crow shifted his himself on the couch better as Kendal shifted herself untop of him more. Oh he knew her teasing body motion she wasn't about to get up and get him a beer...not just yet. He shifted himself so she sat more so on his thigh, and her legs where across his other if not in the gap between his legs, just in the middle.

Moving his arm from on his torso, he move it around her back and around her side letting his hand rest on her front to her front. His finger tips slipped past the rum of her pants just a bit to rest on touch the skin on her hip. His thumb hung on the edge of the pants.

Grinning to the 'breath' agents his ear he let his eyes close to the whisper as she teased another shiver to travel down his leg.
"I think both is a good idea." Crow spoke slowly opening his green eyes he started to turn his head to look back at the woman.

"Though I know you have something else on your mind, don't ya?" The wolf, spoke with a lick of his top lip like a hungry animal.

User Image
Saint Gideon Fatechild, †he Blind.

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

"Ah you don't have to give it up." Saint spoke back to Ace, after all it was a good car and had a lot of life still in it. It just needed a little help. Which if asked, The Blind would help, though he didn't know a whole lot-he would help with what he did know.

Faitechild smiled to Alex's words about having his back, after all he would have both angel's back. After all they had his and it was only so wonderfully fair.

"Yeah, man." Saint spoke and started at a push on the back of the car, he put his whole body in to it. His slider build, turned to his side as he dug deep in the ground. His shoulder matched the pressure and the wheels slowly started forward as all his muscles flexed and worked as one in the shift. He wasn't to musclure, he was of average lean build of someone that ate heathy. Nothing too impressive in his mind-as he couldn't see himself- but to him it was enough to get the job done and what he cared about.

The male kept pushing the car, untill told to stop and there was grass felt under his feet.

Sight, settled down on Blake's shoulder as he was petted on the head, His long leathery paws calmed themself's and rested on her shoulder. Ducking his head down he curled it under the female's head and gave a little soft chirp.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image

"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."
-Addams Family Credo

"I could get behind them..." Ken said grinning too him after the shifting he and she did to get comfortable her hand were on his chest and her legs in between his. He was quite the comfy human-wolf, and quite cute too in both forms. "Or in front of ..." She smirked looking at him. She liked teasing him and occasionally she'd think about doing more than teasing but she didn't want to mess up their friendship? because if it didn't work out it could get awkward. But this was one time where she thought that maybe they could do more than just tease each other...

"When don't I?" She asked grinning watching his tongue snake out over his upper lip. Would he hold her kissing him against her?

~*~

Alexander ChristenEdison~ Ying & Yang

User Image
"They aren't real, I heard you say,
But in my heart is where they'll stay.
And as long as to the dream I resist
They will in my mind forever exist."
-Kris (LettoDamor)

"Glad you think so Saint." Ace said grinning to the blind man even if he couldn't tell that it was happening. And once they got back to their place he would ask Saint to help him out with fixing the car of finding a good mechanic to to the fixing, though after the last mechanic he rather see what Saint could do.

He liked Saint kind thought of him as a little brother someone to help watch over Blake with him and maybe change her view of her self and help with some issues she had going on since well their parents poofing.

"Awesome,"
The angel said pushing and steering the car in the direction of the side of the road. "Alright dude, i think were good" He said once the vehicle was all on grass the sliver-blue eyed male turned to his friend to see if he'd agree or not even if he was blind he could still agree.

Blake watched the two push the car and lightly lean her head against Sight. Well at lest he was there and would occasionally cuddle her. It was what she missed the most.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

''I can tell your good at doing both." Crow answered Ken, and moved a hand up to rest on top of her thigh of her leg as he felt her hands on his chest. Grinning to her teases, the wolf let his tail tap the couch they shared.

"You are still a woman after all." The male smirked, glancing down at her womanly assets while he thought about it. His head tilted with a grin.

"and after all you still have your ways" the wolf answered and looked down to his hand that had slipped under her pants slightly and he shifted his finger tip up and under the shirt she wore touching, the skin just under her naval at the same time lifting up what cloth there was as he did. The wolf maybe a dog, but he knew that of a woman....and their ways....tempting, wanting soemthing....sometimes a trap. others not....hmmm..but oh so tempting! It was wonderful, he could fall for it everytime,

User Image

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

Saint stopped pushing as he was given the word by Ace, dusting off his hands he straightened from the automobile with a smile. Letting out a little breath, he rubbed his hands together, yes they better get moving-less they catch their cold.

Letting his eyes close he smiled, and he traced his steps back over to Blake and the monkey. "You warm enough Blake?" Saint asked keeping his hands cupped together, he wondered if he would let her keep sight to keep at least herself warm with his body heat. As the blind didn't have anything, and last he felt she wasn't wearing a coat herself. If he had something, and if needed he would give the shirt off his back for her. Though seeing how unpractical that was, well more so that she wouldn't go for it-he had the monkey

Sight let his eyes close to the little pets he got and seeing that Saint didn't really need him, he was comfortable on Blake. Espically when Saint didn't make a move to take him or call for him.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image

-Addams Family Credo

"Oh and how can you tell that?" Ken asked grinning widely to him and his touch of his hand on her thigh. Hmm maybe he was thinking the same thing she was? Her grin grew hearing the tapping of his tail against the couch.

"And you are man,"
She said back to him and his smirk. She smiled fallowing his eyes to her assets. She looked up at him watching his eyes and dragging her teeth gently over her bottom lip.. well there was no wondering his thoughts now was there.

"And you love every single one of them," the vampire hummed to his touch on her bare skin. She moved her hips light hoping he would take that as a signal to dive into temptation. She wanted to and she was getting the feeling he wanted to too so why not. "Other wise you wouldn't be here" Ken said the hand his chest moving down to the hem of his shirt.

~*~

Blake Ro Edison ~ Ice Queen

User Image

I'm being haunted by a whisper
A chill comes over me
I've been trapped inside this moment
I'm not a victim, I'm not a freak

Ace hopped into the car to grab the key's and his coat that he'd tossed in while they pushed the car to the side. He moved slowly wanting to give Saint some time, maybe even see if he'd make a move on Blake before he got out of the car and interrupted them.

"Hmmm," Blake asked jerking her head up form it's light lean against the monkey at hearing Saint's voice. "Oh umm yeah, i am good" She said looking at the blind man and seeing how he was holding his hands. "How bout you?" She asked and with out waiting for an answer stepped forward to him and took his hands in hers wrapping her fingers over them to help keep them warm. It was her attempt to keep him warm. "Here, it's not much but at least you'll be a bit warm." She said his hands felt so soft even with all the hard labor he's done growing up.

"The next best thing besides a jacket is to pull out the wings and block what ever wind your getting..." She said also debating on doing that, it would be away to block Ace's spying on them. "Or we can get the blood flowing and....start walking" Blake said biting the inside her cheek to keep all lusty thoughts at bay.
User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"It's all about how you hold yourself." Crow answered back lifting his head to notice her growing grin at him. His tail habitily tapped faster. Which intern picked up his head slightly as he wondered slightly what the sound was. Though he was fair to distracted to look down and make sure it was indeed his tail. That was just a moment, he really wasn't that clueless...but he was caught up in the moment that was for sure.

"Indeed I am." The male answered back, as he turned his head up to back at the woman in his lap.

"Never said otherwise, love." Crow added, letting his hand shift back down and around her hip past his pants as she moved them closer to him.

"Bingo." The wolf parted his lips in a open mouth smile, showing his pare of k-9s at her. Nothing compared to he vampiric fangs, but they where noticeably longer then humans. His bare foot curled once more as she touched the hem of his shirt. Leaning his head closer to her own he stopped and looked into her eyes.

User Image

Saint tilted his head little as Blake hummed, "Okay, awesome." The blind answered and gave a little smile. "I am alright." He answered tilting his head slightly down as his eyes remained closed. Saint smiled to himself, she was good. Okay, he didn't want to worry about her being cold-he knew Ace had a jacket, and he would be alright. The blind after all did spend cold nights out on the street alone...He could last a little bit in the cold. Though it wasn't comfortable it was survivable....

Hearing Blake step forward, Saint picked up his head slightly only to have his blue eyes open and look back though not see Blake. Well, not visually anyways. "It's perfect, thank you." Saint swallowed, and let his eyes happily close as he showed a boyish grin. She was warm, her hands where soft and what he could feel of them delicate and caring......

"You don't have to do that for me." The blind smiled a little grin, she must have beautiful wings, "And I have a feeling we might be do that that rather soon." Saint added, not moving from the closeness she came and the warmth she gave (pssst that rhymed)

Sight remained still, though his dark eyes looked back to Saint then back to Blake as the both stopped moving at the moment....Strange.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image

-Addams Family Credo

"Really, and how am I holding myself?" Ken asked raising an eyebrow to his comment still watching him and grinning away. She knew she had him distracted enough to momentarily forget his tail tapping away on the couch which always amused her.

"That you are,"
she said agreeing with him and looking back at him.

"I know,"
She said letting her eyes close to his hand on her hip past her pants. Nothing could beat his warm touch against her body it was nice the skin to skin contact.

"True you haven't"
She laughed to the wolf's 'bingo' and smiled widely back to his own. Seeing his teeth were a slight turn on for her it was probably because she liked it when he nibbled at her with them. Or maybe it was also be cause she was a vampire and well...biting what more needs to be said? "So what are your thoughts after all?" Ken asked curiously smirking at him.

~*~

User Image

A chill comes over me

User Image
-Kris (LettoDamor)

Blake smiled to Saint as he answered her comment about being fine, truthfully she liked liked the cold because it was like having a cold shower... she couldn't think of the dirty thoughts she was always pushing back. "You can tell us if y]our cold you know," She said as she held his hand and watched him smile to himself. He didn't have to survive through being cold, he wasn't on the streets and neither of the angels would think any less of him if he said he was cold.

She blushed a little seeing his clouded blue? eyes and smiled at them they were really something. She'd never seen eyes like his before and was always wowed by how beautiful they were whenever she had the chance of seeing them. "You're...um welcome," She said her blush slightly darkening to his comment of 'perfect'.

"I know I don't have to Saint,"
She said smiling to his grin, she never thought of her wings as pretty or beautiful to her they were kind of boring to her. They were just a shiny white, like her hair use to be, when the two first met, until she died it a darker color. "But it'd help warm you up if you're cold." She told the blind man also no moving from their closeness. "You're probably right," Blake said to him still holding his hands in her even with Ace starting over to them.

"You two ready to go?" Ace asked once reaching Saint and Blake. He noticed the hand holding but chalked it up to Blake just trying to help warm Saint which what it was, though he didn't read the undertone of her actions. She was doing it more than just to help him warm up...
User Image

Listening to Blake's words, Saint let his eyes remain close as he had hid them once more. His head tilted down sheepishly-Well, rather habitably. "it's not that big of a deal, it will pass in time." The blind spoke, though it was comfortable to know that he could share how he was really feeling.

"Thank you, though-I will remember that." Saint spoke, thinking it best to let her know that, and that he wasn't just brushing her off. " Just habit, you know." The male then shrugged with a little nervous laugh.

Smiling to Blake and her welcome, he smiled contently. He always tried to remimber to keep his eyes closed, hide them-he didn't fully know if they made people unsettled or uncomfortable. He didn't know what they looked like, and if they where something to look at. The bight azure orb, had a strange glossy shine over the lens of the eye. His pupil was barily seen from a cloudily whiteness that covered it, if looked upon closesly. And Glasses? Well he never wore them-for one simple reason...he forgot them often.

Saint's grin turned into a meek smile, as Blake reminded him that she didint' have to do anything. Which was good, he didn't want to make her do anything-he didn't want to make anyone do anything...not that he could as everyone make's their once choice, but the point still stands. "I am sure it would." Faitechild answered honestly, "But it's okay." Saint spoke with a little smile.

"Though if I get much colder I will let you know, okay?" The male then added, picking up a sneeking feeling that his answer wouldnt' work with out that reassurance. After all they where alone in the woods, no telling who was watching and how they would react to see a pair of people with wings-as amazing as the sight must be-no doubt it might pick up some trouble as well.

Hearing Ace, Saint turned his head slightly to Ace's words. "I am ready..." the Blind answered with a smile, not making anymove to shift from Blake and the hold she had on his hands, and his with her own.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"agents me, right now." Crow smartly answered with a grin, Though beside that, she had a confidence that she could take on anything at what ever the angle.

Smiling to her words, The wolf nodded and let his eyes move down her body once more to their hands teasing about going further..but yet stopped. There was after all nothing like that of another's skin with one others. And well, his warm skin to a vampires was obviously all the more luring.

Grinning to the gotten laugh, his smiled smirked having always loved the sound of a laugh-espically when he could get it from another...it was just pleasant agents the ears.

"Well..." Crow started with a glance off to the side. "I got this annoying itch to be honest." The wolf let her know with a little smile as he looked back to the vampire. "You think you could help me with it?" The animal asked curiously keeping his eyes set on the woman in his lap, playing with his shirt.

User Image

A chill comes over me

User Image
-Kris (LettoDamor)

"Yeah and what if you get sick?" Blake asked, just because he was use to living out in the cold didn't mean he wouldn't get sick by it. Besides she was using his being cold as an excuse to touch him. As much as she was pushing away her thought of desire for him she knew she was still wanting him and since she didn't want to scare him off she figured helping him warm would be as close as she could get.

"Yeah i know," She said to him letting out a low breath at his eyes closing as that was sad she was enjoying looking into a fogy day that was the man's in front of her eyes. "And you're welcome, and you know you don't have to just tell me when your cold..." She added sheepishly to him. She wanted to make sure she was there for when ever he needed to talk, not just occasionally when they were practicing together to control his empathy.

Silly Saint should know by now Blake wasn't going to do anything she didn't want to, she wouldn't have offered to shield him from wind if she figured it a hassle and a chore she probably wouldn't even be warming him the way she was. "If your sure it's ok..." She said to him smiling slightly to his own smile.

"Good because if you end up getting sick i will kick you in the a** for not telling me you were cold" She playfully...maybe not so much playfully...warned him. She was worried about him getting cold and really sick and she would be a little pissed and sad if he got sick and she did nothing to help prevent it.

"Alright cool let's go then."
Ace said to Saint and Blake nodding his head it was going to get colder they needed to start moving before they started to really feel the cold. "I see you have a hand to the house eh Saint?" He said leading the way towards the house.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image

-Addams Family Credo

"Do you like that?" Ken asked curious about his thoughts of the way she held her self. Faking confidence of taking on whatever was easily though she wasn't that confident at least not at the moment. She was nervous about being with him wondering if it would change anything, or lead to more... only time would tell she supposed.

"Sure, i can help out," She said grinning to him and his question. "Where's your itch?" She asked him slipping under his shirt. Warmth was alluring to vampires at lest her, and for the laughing back well she like that he was able to make her laugh other wise like him loving her teasing stuck around where if he didn't would have up and left she would have done the same.

User Image

"I am not going to get sick." Saint couldn't help himself but to smile at Blake, feeling a bit sheepish that she would worry about him like.

Tilting his head slightly to her little breath, Saint paused slightly wondering if there was more to the breath she made. "Yeah, I am beginning to know that now. Thank you." Saint answered keeping his head a little down to her, he was still getting use to the idea of others being around and actually caring or taking a interesting in him and his well being.

Nodding to The woman before him, she didn't once remove that smile on his lips. "And I can imagine that would hurt." Faitechild answered with a little laugh, letting his lips part amused....getting kicked would hurt in general.

Hearing Ace, Saint nodded. "That I do." He answered and shifted his step to the side so she could lead him to the house. Sure he didn't need the lead, but he didn't mind Blake holding his hand, it was nice.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"I have no complaints about it." Crow answered with a little wag of his tail as she spoke about the way she was held. A quick answer 'yes'.

"I would like that." The Wolf answered, about to tell her it was behind his back where he couldn't reach. But feeling her finger tips and her hand under his shirt and agents his skin. He stopped as he felt his toes curl again. His breath halted for a brief moment, before he let his body relax once more.

"Right there is good..." Crow spoke back releasing a little breath, showing her a toothy smile as he felt himself relax all the more. He was after all still a animal and enjoyed his pets.

User Image

A chill comes over me

User Image
-Kris (LettoDamor)

"You never know, it's colder here than what you might be use to" Blake said slightly smiling back at him feeling a bit sheepish her self. She wasn't sure if it was from him or that she was giving away that she cared more for him then just slightly friends. They were friends but she tried not to show that she'd worry about him she left that all for Ace.

She watched his head tilting to her let out breath, one day she'd tell him how much she liked his eyes. She wasn't sure but she thought that he might pick up there was more to her let out breath than just breathing. "Good, and you're welcome" She smiled to him and his answer, maybe it was a good idea to become closer friends just not pass over that romantic line where she let herself fall in-love and scare him away by saying those three words that people love to say...in movies.

"You're damn right it would hurt,"
Blake said grinning to his laugh, well she probably wouldn't actually hit him but she would not be happy that he didn't tell her he was getting colder.

"You good with Blake leading?" Ace said smirking slightly know full well Saint didn't need the assist to the house. Though it did give him a good reason to keep holding Blake's hand and being close to her like he was.

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image

-Addams Family Credo

"You sure about that," Ken grinned to his answer. She knew he had no complaints his tail was wagging after all she was just amusing herself a little while teasing him. A sort of way to see if she really wanted to take that step.

"I would like to help"
The vampire answered back to him with a grin. She lightly dragged her nails over the skin of his chest her grin grew as she looked at him and his reaction to dragging her nails against him. She had to say it was actually a turn on to have this much effect on a guy, even if he was a dog.

"Yeah you sure about that," She asked curiously smiling to his let out breath and show of his teeth feeling him relax. "Because i can always move some where else" Ken told him working her way to the waist band of his pants and lightly tapping a nail on his belt buckle.

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"Wouldn't have said it if I wasn't." Crow answered Ken with a smile. His barefoot shifted a little on the couch as it grabbed at the air with his toes as her nails dragged across his skin. His leg stretched out as he squirmed slightly in a pleasant way.

The Male couldn't help himself, to the power the vampire had on him. To put it bluntly she was hot and well he did have a certain kind of itch, she was also stroking all the right buttons. Of course he didn't mind.

Closing his eyes to her nails, he laid his head back and he let a single eye open as he heard the tapping on his belt buckle. His smiles widen, "So you have wondering hands?" Crow asked, shifting his own hands around and under her own shirt as his other hand shifted it's thumb on the button, which he fiddled free with his thumb.

User Image

"Yeah, but I will be okay." Saint answered back as she spoke about it being colder then he was use to. Well that maybe, but he was rather adaptable-though he wasn't stupid.

"Though you do what always feels right." The blind turned his head and turned his head back at Blake. Nodding it was good to have someone there that actually cared that another existed.

Smiling, he did not want to be kicked by anyone, let alone Blake. he was once by a homeless man-when he was searching for a place himself-and well the man wanted to protect his box.

"yes, I am good with that." Saint answered back to Ace and turned his head slightly back to Blake. "If she is okay with leading..." He then added more meekly, he once again didn't want her to do anythign she didn't want to...or have it felt he needed to be looked after like a small child.

Sight made himself comfortable on Blake's shoulder and wouldn't move unless distracted or coxed to do so...
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image

-Addams Family Credo

"Just double checking that's all," Ken said grinning back at him. She felt his leg shift and her smile grew feeling his squirming. It was quite interesting to the vampire and cleared any doubts about going there with him, it would be more of a b***h move if she just stopped and left him to his own devices.

For the most part she was guessing at his buttons, it was mostly just luck that she was hitting the right ones. Even more reason to not leaving him hanging. She didn't want him to stop liking their teasing because she chickened out and didn't want to itch an itch the both had. Though this would make her wonder if it changed their relationship.

She kept watching him smiling at seeing his eyes close. She smile widened with his to see one of his eyes open and hear his comment. "And you don't" Ken smirked looking down to his hand's then back up to his face letting her own finger work the belt.

User Image

A chill comes over me

User Image
-Kris (LettoDamor)

"Maybe, but it changes nothing," Blake said looking back to Saint. Adaptable or not didn't stop her from worrying about him. She let go of one of his hands as he moved to the side of her (mostly because the writer forgot to put that in previous post) and blushed a little to his faith in her always doing what felt right.

"I wouldn't say always," She told him pushing back some of her hair out of her face with her now free hand but kept a hold of his other hand since he didn't pull it out of her grasp. She was alright with holding it...it felt right to put it down to one word.

She wouldn't actually hurt him, it was more of her way of saying she was worried and cared about his health. She wanted him to be more then okay, after all if she didn't care about him she wouldn't be helping him figure out his empathy or warming up his hands while standing out in the cold.

"Blake?" Ace asked looking over his shoulder to the two having walked a head of them giving them as much space so Saint could make a movie on the half angel.

"Ah yeah sure, I am good with helping him out"
Blake said with a nod to Ace who looked satisfied and looked back a head to watch were he was going.
User Image

"That is correct." Saint answered back feeling her eyes on him as she spoke. Though he smiled all the more as it did show that she did care about him.

"Why not?" The Male then asked as she spoke about not always doing what felt right? That didn't make sense to the male, as a expert of feeling-he always found it to be the best route. His free hand moved to his pocket as Blake released it and kept hold of the one. As in Turn the Blind didn't pull or make any move to be free of it. Her hands where rather soft, yet strong and determined-she held with good fallow though, a person's grip always did say a lot about well, themselves.

As for not knowing if she would kick him or not, he didn't know that yet, he just knew he didn't want it to happen.

Hearing Ace's words once more, Saint picked his head up as they where once again pulled from their little conversation bubble. The Blind turned quite and just smiled contently as he was lead along, his step would remain with the Angel as she warmed his hand and kept him on path.

"Hey, uh Blake....." Slipped quietly from Saint's mouth as his head tilted slightly to the ground to keep his ears sharp to his surrounds

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"Double checking what?" Crow asked raising a eyebrow and opening his other eye along with his other one. His head tilted as he noticed her smile grow. She had a nice smile and as for him being left to his own devices-that didn't even occur in his mind.

Luck or not, The wold was lured out, and quite relaxed. He would be a sad pup if left hanging. And after all his hands did their own kind of wondering

"Heh, what can I say: I am a animal."
The wolf smirked, and let his wondering hands, shift up and try at taking her shirt off. Though in doing so, it was awkward and he shifted his hand and tried at moving her to face him. Crow, laying out on the couch if worked in his coxing she would be sitting about at his knees, facing him her legs at his sides.

At the moment, nothing of what would happen later occurred to the wolf. Their relationship, how he would feel, what would happen...nada. He was tooo caught up in the moment.

User Image

A chill comes over me

User Image
-Kris (LettoDamor)

"What's correct?" Blake asked, was he talking about him being okay in the cold and it changing nothing? It had to be because she would still worryabout him, all of him not just his health.

"I don't always trust what i feel," She admitted to the blind male turning her head to look at him. She wanted to trust her feelings, but she still had a hard time figuring out what was her actual feelings between what weren't. She might do something that felt right, but wasn't actually her feeling right about what she was doing but rather picking up some one else with that feeling.

She'd have to tell him once they were warm and hopefully along that her kicking comment was her weird way of saying she cared. Man he'd probably think she'd be abusive if that's how she showed she cared.

Ace kept walking a head enough to not clearly hear what they were saying but still close enough to hear the tone of voice used. He knew Saint wouldn't do anything but he wasn't so sure about Blake if the blind man did decided to say something about his feeling to her.

"Yeah?" Blake asked turning her head side ways to look at him pushing back her hair. Was the wind to much for him right now?

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image

-Addams Family Credo

"To see if you were alright where this was going." Ken said smiling all the more watching him look at her.

She was curious about the wolf, had been since they first met mostly starting with the way he looked at her. She didn't think she could leave him hanging even if it was her plan because his hand's had gotten her distracted.

Feeling both his hand move to shift the shirt up and off her hand forgot about his belt to help him undress her. "We're all a little bit animal" She said smirking back moving to how he wanted her to sit and make it easier to take of her shirt. Good new was he only had to pray the shirt off her skin. "Some times it's funner than being human" Ken said once she was settled where it's be easier to slip her shirt off and if it was still awkward well she'd tell him to rip it open, it wasn't like any one was going to come to their hidden out in the middle of no where home.

And their relationship, feeling for each other and what would happen could always be asked and thought about later.

User Image

"That it changes nothing-that I could still get sick." Saint answered turning his head head slightly as he could tell by her voice she looked at him.

Hearing her strong admittance about feeling, Saint raised his head. Oh right. He smiled a little, he was still getting use to it-but that did make sense. "Yeah, that makes sense..." Saint sighed and turn his head back to the road as he let his eyes remain closed. He was being to understand why she closed herself off like she did...well slightly. The face that he could pick up so quickly on why she answered such with a little explanation-already said he knew what she ment and picked up on the feeling of it from her.

Maybe it was the sanest thing to do, but the Blind wanted his life to be a acceptation. He couldn't close himself off to the world, when he had to so trust what he knew to be true to survive in it. And he liked people, though understood some feelings he was having as of late in large groups of the super natural....that was a bit overwhelming. It was somethign he was going to try and work at. Though it was true at the same time to be careful.

taking in a slow breath, he gently released it. It must be....well a lot to bear. How did she do it?

"Thank you, for everything you and Ace have done for me...." Saint answered her keeping his closed eyes slightly to the ground. He didn't know why they where so nice to him. To put it simply he was just a stray, a blind stray.

He would find a way to replay such kindness...

User Image

Crow, The Wolf.

"Oh, yeah it's good." Crow answered watching Ken back, he grinned. Well that was, well cute in a way. Well, he didn't know how to think of it, so he didn't...

Just as the Vampire was curious about the wolf, the Male had been just as intrigued. "Nothing little about it." The wolf answered, to the animal comment-he was after all a animal-and the two of them where vary much not human. It was after all the nature of the beast, and with such he pulled off her shirt and moved his hands around her waist to be around her back, pulling her closer where he kissed her neck.

Later was after all a far of concept for the ware's thought process. The male was vary much in the moment of things, and she had him easily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff