Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1

1 1 100.0% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50 > >>

“Really Ace, he’s a sleep talk to me like a normal person” Blake said with a little huff shaking her head looking between the seats at Ace who was driving. He just shrugged keeping his eyes on the road waiting for her to answer his question she was dodging by calling him out on his mental curiosity.

“You’re still not answer whether you like Saint or not.” Ace said making it so she couldn't dodge the question. He'd noticed her warming up a little to Saint especially Sight who made her laugh more then he had heard her laugh in a while. Though he had his suspicions it was really Saint making her laugh all the time, even if the monkey helped.

"Yeah, alright I like him he's cool and is turning out to be a good FRIEND" Blake said empathizing the word 'friend'. After the horrible ending with her last boyfriend and ultimately their life long friendship -from both him and his sister- Blake has been staying away from relationships of the romantic nature that had to do with guys. It wasn't that she didn't think about Saint in that way but she didn't want to like him that way and get that close to him only to have him just up and leave one day. It was part of the reason she's so 'ice queen-ish' towards everyone.

"Oh come on it's more then that and....alright fine dropping the topic" Ace said looking at the glare directed at him by Blake from the back seat in the rear-view mirror, though he grinned slightly at her letting out a little amused breath. Just before the car slowed and jumped to a stop with a little bit of smoking coming from under the hood.

User Image
Saint Gideon Fatechild, †he Blind.

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

A tired Saint sat in the back seat on the other side of Blake, having dozed off his warm face rested on the cool of the window. It was a refreshing sensation, and put a content smile on the slumbering male. Sight, A small monkey sat curled up in the front seat, having decided on taking a little nap himself.

Having not stirred to the sounds, Saint vary much so remained asleep and dead to the world around him. Why he was so tired? He didn't even know, it was nice to be in a quite place and able to relaxe..perhaps that was it.

As the car leached ahead. Saint shifted awake, and moved his warm face from the window with a soft 'eh'. Swallowing, drozy blue blind eyes opened to reveal the strange glazed over shine.

"Hey, what's up? That didn't sound good..." Saint answered in a yawn, as a hand moved to rub his eyes slightly.

Sight picked up his fuzzed white head and he hoped to the dash board to look out the window looking at all the strange smoke. 'oooo' left the small monkey as he bobbed his head watching the steam and smoke with his beaded black eyes.

Laying his head back, Saint let out another yawn with some added sound effects, his left arm stretched out and landed gently on Blake who was beside him. He was started slightly. "Opps sorry." Faitechild let out sheepishly, forgeting how close they sat.

"Heh, is everything okay?" The male then asked timmidly with a smile and a with a quick change of subbect as he took his hand back to rest it in his lap slightly as he looked ahead to Ace.

Several yards away, in the distisance loomed a great house, strange...had it been there before?
Blake Ro Edison ~ Ice Queen

User Image

I'm being haunted by a whisper
A chill comes over me
I've been trapped inside this moment
I'm not a victim, I'm not a freak

"No your right it didn't..." Ace said scratching the back of his head trying to think of what could be going wrong with the car. He didn't know anything about car, he was seriously at a loose of what was happening. "The things on the dash thing says it's all good, it's not over heating and it's full of gas." He said he might have been a 100 plus years but he knew next to nothing about cars.

Blake turned away from Ace and looked at Saint as he woke and stretched out. She blushed lightly when his hand landed on her lap, she smiling to him feeling the warmth of his body against her moving her hand to take his but stopped when he pulled his hand back from her lap and apologized. "It's fine" She said back after he moved on to talk to Ace, about the car. She had to bite the inside of her mouth to keep form thinking those bad thoughts that she kept pushing away every time she accidentally brushed again saint or some how he seemed to touch her. It wasn't because she didn't like him, she just had issues and didn't want him to leave because of her. "The speed-o-meters have been broken for over a year of course their going to say it's all good Ace." Blake said pulling her imitation of Oscar the Grouch.

Ace, like always, expertly ignored Blake's snide comment about something he either didn't pay attention to or forgot and moved to answering Saint and his question. "To put it simply, i don't have a clue " The angel said to him pushing back his hair from his face. "Though on the bright side there is a house up a head....was that there before?" He wondered out loud.

Alexander Christen Edison~ Ying & Yang

User Image
"They aren't real, I heard you say,
But in my heart is where they'll stay.
And as long as to the dream I resist
They will in my mind forever exist."
-Kris (LettoDamor)
User Image

"I don't care. No, I wouldn't dare to fix a twist in you. You've shown me eventually what you'll do. I don't mind. I don't care. As long as you're here."-All The Same (Sick Puppies)

"does it?" Saint spoke sitting up a bit, moving his hand he moved it over his head and though his dark hair.

"oh. Well, that doesn't help." The Male then weakly laughed turning his head over to Blake, he smiled a little. Not having picked up the slight movement that was about to touch his hand. He spoke about the instruments not working, them not doing their job-didn't help. And well Ace didn't saying something to his sister, and well he wanted to cheer her up-she suddenly seemed a bit grumpy. Though not at the same time...it was like-well felt like she was speaking something but saying different.

"Hmm well, Let me take a look at it." Saint spoke moving his hand to the door of the car. "Pop the hood please." He started to speak. "oh really? Cool-that works if we can't get going." The male added with a hopeful smile, well it was good that there was a house in the distance,

"I don't know, I was sleeping." Faitechild added in a laugh, opening the door of the car to get outside. Not that him being blind hindered him in any to not see the house....

Stepping out in the cold air, Saint let out a warm breath only to know it was chilling and could be seen by the others because off the tempture out side. It was below freezing. Feeling his skin prickle to the air, the human wondered at if he should have thought ot bring a coat...well ask to barrow one, as he didn't have one for himself.

User Image

A chill comes over me

"Usually," Blake said shaking her head watching Saint move his hand to open the door as he asked Ace to pop the hood. Which he did once he found the right leaver to pull. It was amazing he had gotten his licenses with how much he didn't know about cars.

"Did you need help Saint?"
She asked him sliding out of the car after him to shut what else was popped opened and to keep the blind man company if nothing else.

Ace pushed out of the car sling out of his coat that he always wore to hide his wings when in public and hand to Saint if he needed it. "Want my Jacket?" He asked holding it out to the blind male, it was freezing and that was coming from an other who could deal with some cold but nothing like this.

User Image
-Kris (LettoDamor)
User Image

"Ah, Nah." Saint answered, with a smile before he paused so she could hear him. "But you are welcome to come." He added with a grin, before letting the door close behind him.

Seeing Saint leave, Sight hopped out of the car after Ace as he exited. In doing so the small monkey grabbed and jumped up the Angel's leg to perch himself on his shoulder wrapping his thick tail around the male's neck as he watched Saint walk around to the front of the car.

"Meh, I will be alright, not like we will be out her long right?" Saint shrugged to the idea of the coat. "Thank you though, Ace." The male spoke, with a grateful nod as he Lightly touching the side panel of the car. Saint carefully moved his finger tips under the popped hood. Slipping his other he pulled the catch lever and pulled the hood open. Smelling the smoke, and feeling the heat. He raised his head in a faint tilt. "You change the oil lately?" The blind asked, lightly touched for the oil rod, just at the side of the engine block. Tracing the 'oil' symbol with his finger tip, he pulled the tin rod out and sniffed and touched for the line and where the oil was at....It was low, vary low.

"Well, your out of oil..." Saint added with a sad smile and replaced the rod with a closing twist

"One of the head gaskets is most likely cracked, did you hear any 'ticking' before it stopped?" Faitechild asked, and then shifted down to his knees before placing a hand on the gravel road. Shifting under the car, Saint rolled on his back and could feel the overheated pipes on the undercharge. "And you have a leak....that's why you are out of oil..." came muffled from under the car.

"We are kinda S.O.L" Saint spoke, pulling himself out from the car. "Unless you got some oil in the back-though that will only get us so far." The male sighed with sitting up lightly resting up agenst the warmth of the car, as a hand moved to fix his hair incase it shifted at all.

The small monkey 'oo' oo' a little as he watched Saint move under the car, curious to what his pet was doing.

User Image

A chill comes over me

Blake nodded and stood back a little from the car. It gave her an excuse to check Saint out, only to kick her self for doing that because of thoughts that would lead the bad but very good things.

"Crap," Ace said face palming himself for all the damage to the car. He didn't even bother to look at Blake to see her reaction to the new about the car. "Yeah no extra oil, damn that mechanic screwed us over" He huffed shaking his head and letting out a little breath. "I guess we're hoofing it for a while eh?" He added looking to Saint and offering a hand out to the blind back to help him up if needed.

"I told you to get a new car Ace, but no you wanted to take this junk heap"
Blake huffed once more not really talking about the car. It was her way of trying to not think about Saint and what being in his arms would be, or the feel of his lips against hers....oh dear god. "We should get going if were going to walk" She said before Saint could pick up her lusty emotions thinking about him.

User Image
-Kris (LettoDamor)
User Image

"It's not your fault there is a lot of Machanic out there that do that." Saint sighed and shrugged, it wasn't right but it happened often.

"Yeah, I guess so." the blind spoke, and shifted his head up as sight moved down Ace's held out hand and hoped on to saint's shoulder. Oh, he held his hand out to him. Raising his hand timidly he slowly raised and searched for the hand that was for him.

"Ah it's a nice, Just needs a little TLC like most things in life. " Saint spoke taking Ace's hand and standing. turning around, his hand searched for the hood rod, and he put it down before closing the hood. His hand shifted and smoothed it'se self across the hood. "Oh, yeah it has a good many miles left on it." The male grinned.

"Yeah, should we push it off to the side, though?" The blind asked turning his head over to two siblings as it was talked about walking. It would be the best thing to do. And luckily there was that house-wonder if they would let them use the phone or something.

Letting his eyes close, he smiled to the two. It was a bit cold out....
User Image
Crow. The Wolf

"My shadow's the only one that walks beside me. My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating.Sometimes i wish someone out there would find me. 'til then I walk alone"(Simple Plan)

Letting out a yawn, a pare of human tannish arms stretched out over the arm of a vary lavished couch.

"Yaaaaahwaaan." Came from Crow's mouth as he recoiled from his stretch. Wetting his dryed mouth he let his eyes close. Opening his green drozy eyes, the warewolf glanced around the room.

"Damn, nothing to do...." Crow spoke, as he closed his eyes once more as he thought about drifting off to sleep once more.

He was alone in one of the dens of the vacant house, strangely the fireplace was always lit and taken care off. Never one did it need to be fed. As far as the wold knew anyways. Curling his vary much wolf like tail, he little it relax on the leather couch once more with a little tap.

"Mmm, a beer sounds nice." the male mumbled to himself slipping a hand under his head and let his other rest on his lean bare torso. The Wolf, had a pare of tattered Jeans on, with a special kinda of belt that morphed with his body, along with the clothing it is attached too.

User Image

A chill comes over me

"Eh i guess that's true, after but still you'd think the guy would do some work the the car for what he asked to be paid and amount of time he took one it." Ace said, or it could be that besides the fact of the angel getting Saint a little bit drunk he was still an angel and very trust worthy even after all the years he's been around.

The angel sighed again nodding his head, well so much for their one day road trip. He watched Sight run down his arm to his pet's shoulder. "Oh my hand's out..." He said forgetting to late Saint was blind and couldn't actually see the held out hand. Though with Sight jumping off of him seemed to help as he brought the hand to Saint's attention. "Never mind," He grinned sheepishly to him self only to raise an eyebrow to the comment of the car 'needing TLC like most things in life'. "We still talking about the car or someone else?" He asked curiously nodding to the rest of the comment. "It still does have lost of life left in it." The angel agreed.

"Ah yea, that's probably a good idea." he said nodding his head. "Just in case some one else comes by. Blake you want to help?" Ace asked curiously looking to his sister who seemed to keep her distance from both Saint and him.

"Whatever," Blake said with an indifferent shrug, trying to his her blush that flushed her cheeks to Saint comment about the car more so to the part where he said 'most things in live. He had a habit to make her think that he was talking about her with a lot of his comments.

User Image
-Kris (LettoDamor)
User Image

"Yeah, It happens. Sorry Ace." Saint spoke almost as if he was the one that had to answer for the screw over. Just he knew about that kind of life, and that not everyone was well honest about their job paid or not. Though among mechs...it was a common practice. Oh you need this here and this is wrong here and oh this is going to cost this....It was all bull crap, and just a way to get more money from people-cause most of their customers didn't know and it was easy to do.

"It's okay, I got ya." Faitechild answered as Ace spoke about his hand being held out as he was helped up.

"eh-well not just most things of life-but like everything." Saint spoke feeling himself turn a little red, as Ace confronted the comment, his hand shifted to the back of his head as he pulled at the dark strands. "So everything else?" He smiled a little and then nodded to Ace's comment. Yeah, it couldn't be easily counted out like that.

"Hey, yeah you can hold on to sight for me." Saint offered and stepped closer to her, so she didn't have to push at all. Moving his hand to his hsoulder he took the monkey off and held him out for Blake to take or move so the little creature could climb on her.

"Ace you get the wheel and put it in neutral, I can push it." The male smiled with a turned head over to the other angel, as he held out sight. Sight didn't move to the given hold but watched Blake carefully seeing how she would move.
Kendal 007 Doe

User Image

"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."
-Addams Family Credo

"Bored Crow?" Ken asked slipping into the room after standing in the hall listening to him talk to him self. She admittedly was slightly amused about what he had to say, though it was pretty quite just the two of them in this home that seemed to always be clean and lived in. Since getting there it seemed like they didn't have to do anything, and there was no real reason to leave since they git whatever they needed.

"What can we do to make you not bored?" She looked to him with a little smile, what could they do that involved each other....hmmm.

"Though your right beer does sound good," The vampire said plopping down own the couch beside and a little on top of the wolf. "I'll get the beer while you think of something we can do...together" She said grinning to him while laying he head on his chest and shoulder while waiting for his answer, he was a comfy wolfie.

~*~

User Image

A chill comes over me

Alexander ChristenEdison~ Ying & Yang

User Image
-Kris (LettoDamor)

"It's not your fault Saint, i just talk people at their word to much,"
Ace said with a little laugh, next time he'll just ask the blind man to help him out with the care repairs if not see if he can do them himself. As Blake kept reminding him, just because Saint was blind didn't mean he was helpless, could be turning out to be more true than her just having a crush the blind.

"Well I figured that out once you grabbed my hand,"
He said with a smile and a shrug letting out a breathed laugh.

"So you're not talking about one specific person?" The angel asked grinning just wanting to bug the blind man and his comment. "Hey don't worry i am just bugging you, i know what you mean" He said with a laughed shaking his head alright bad joke.

"Sure thing dude,"
Ace said nodding his head and moving to the driver side of the car and opening the door to do the right shifting to get the car to be easily pushed a side, while Saint let Blake take Sight.

"Oh..." Blake said she didn't mean to make him thing she didn't want to help push the car she just was trying not to think of the many ways she'd like Saint pressed up against her or how much she wanted to corrupt his innocent mind. Anger or in her case Oscar the grouch was the only way she could hold back her emotion of lust and perhaps caring for Saint both out of her mind and away from Saint.

"Sure, I'll hold Sight"
she said nodding her head and lifting a hand to hold it out so the monkey could move to her shoulder if he he wanted. "You sure you don't want help pushing?" She asked him curiously.

User Image

"It's a good quality, don't let others cause you to loose it." Saint answered smiling to Ace's little laugh. Though at times some could not be trusted, it wasn't the same for the other and they could still be such and that was worth being deceived. Cause someone just might need that trust later on. Like really, really need it.

"Sight, got your back." The Blind male then grinned, and let his cheeks warm all the more as Alex spoke about someone in particular needing some 'TLC' or rather 'SLC'.

"Heh." Left Saint nerviously as his hand moved to the side of his head and he pulled at his ear. Closing his eyes, his head bowed slightly with his bowish smile. Oh dear, Blake was going to find him out if Alex kept it up.....
"Okay." Faitechild said more meekly before turning to Blake and handing her Sight.

"Thank you." Saint smiled as the monkey left his hands and crawled up Blake's arm and moved on to play with her dark hair slightly. He grinned and turn off to fallow his reached out hand to the back of the car, before she noticed his red cheeks. It was after all a way to not let the woman strain herself-yeah, she could handle it-but Saint never liked to strain a woman when she didn't need to.

"Yeah, I am good. Thanks though." Sight waved as he jogged to the back of the car, finding the quarter-panal of the car, he moved to start a push when ready.

"You ready, Ace?" The male then called, before he started pushing.

User Image

Crow. The Wolf

"My shadow's the only one that walks beside me. My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating.Sometimes i wish someone out there would find me. 'til then I walk alone"(Simple Plan)

Hearing Kendal, Crow rolled his head around on the arm of the couch, letting his green eyes watch as she walked in. HIs tail moved on it's own to a slight wag as it shifted on the leather. One thing he knew when he saw Ken, he would be bored no longer. The wolf grinned as he didn't need to answer, yep he was bored...but he knew not any longer.

It was strange how the large mansion seemed to take care of it's self. Though it made life living a lot easier. Though it did often made him wonder...why?

"I Can think of a few things, now...." The male grinned letting eyes close as she plopped beside him and a little on him. His tail had shifted slightly under his leg so it wasn't sat on.

"Yeah it does." Crow answered with a growing smile, which cause a wave of shivers to drop though his body with the ending delayed 'together'. Damn she was such a tease....

"Mmm, Sounds like a plan." The wolf answered his tail couldn't help but be heard tapping under him happily as she laid out on him. She caused toes on his right paw to curl slightly.

User Image

A chill comes over me

Alexander ChristenEdison~ Ying & Yang

User Image
-Kris (LettoDamor)

"I like this car, i am in no rush to get rid of" Ace said smiling back to Saint. It was true some times people just couldn't be trusted thought he had a feeling with Saint around and his the blinds knowing of car's the angel wasn't going to do anything with out the blind's opinion on the mechanic or car it's self.

"Hey, Sight's not the only one whose got my back"
The angel said with a grin seeing the blush paint Saint's cheeks. He knew Saint had a thing for Blake but didn't know if she felt the same way or not other wise he would tell Saint to make a move. But the half angel was keeping any feelings for Saint more than just friends close to the chest. He'd been trying to crack her for weeks about it but no suck luck.

He was still grinning to his teasing also trying to get a reaction from Blake to see if she clued into their meaning or not, while getting the car ready to be pushed.

"Ah yeah sure no problem..."
Blake said and smiled slightly to Saint's smile, he had an infectious smile it was always hard when they first met not to smile along with him. She lifted up her hand to the monkey playing with her hair petting it on the head and letting a little sigh. She'd hadn't really payed attention to Ace's teasing Saint she was trying to get her mind clean of thoughts of Saint. It was better to be just friends, he wouldn't run away because she knew not to get closer then friends...even if he made her feel normal and she didn't have to hide what she was with him.

"Are you..." She started then nodded as he jogged away to the back of the car letting out another sigh. "Yeah any time..." Blake finished dropping her hand from the monkey while watching the two guys pushing the car.

"Yeah man, how bout you?" Ace asked him.

~*~

Kendal 007 Doe

User Image

"Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."
-Addams Family Credo

"Oh yeah, and what kind of things can you think up?"
Ken asked grinning to the wolf while shifting her lower half more onto him to give his tail back it's space. It was also another reason to tease him.

She smirked to his growing smile, not moving from him even though she did offer to get the beer for them. But she'd made herself comfortable on top of him, which she wouldn't have done if she was serious about getting the beer no matter how good it sounded. Another grin crossed her lips at she felt his shivers ran through him to the delayed 'together' she liked teasing him and he got his little teases in back. It was all fun.

"The make each other not bored or the beer?" She asked moving her head and lips to his ear to whisper her words into it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff