Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Rabbit

User Image

Oh, what another dark morning. It had been like this for weeks now, the sun had slowed then stopped rising; and Esther had grown quite used to it. Every year it was like this - pitch black and haunting, and though she had managed to stock up on candles and lights, it never seemed to get any better. Today though, she was breaking her usual routine of making the family breakfast to be a good friend, so that was certainly a bit better. It was also sad. She had heard the news of Sebastian's disappearance and so to be supportive had made plans to see Robin and take a stroll in the woods. Maybe they could pick up a clue or two, but if not she could at least invite him and the rest of his pack to dinner. That would help a little, right? It would at least bring them all together and keep Lucas out of trouble as well.

Cause goodness only knows what he's been up to. It worried her a lot that all he wanted to do was run off all the time, doing heavens knows what with heavens knows who. It was upsetting that he hand changed and started acting like this, since Esther had never expected Lucas to be like he was. He had always been so honest, so good. His brother James, on the other hand, was different and she expected him to be like that. He was a little rebellious and had that constant look in his eye that said, 'I will do whatever I want and you can't stop me from doing it.'

It was possible that James, being James, might have rubbed off on Lucas, but Esther didn't entirely believe that. She was smart enough to know that there was something else going on with her adopted son. He was clever enough to hide it well, and James was stupid enough to cover for him and lie. Oh yes, she knew that James was keeping Lucas' big secret. If something was wrong with Lucas then the older twin was always the first to find out.

Esther didn't mind that. She would let them keep their secret. despite her concerns, for the moment. They weren't babies now and she didn't have to keep such a close eye on them either. Besides, Juliett was more than just a help. Most times her dear cousin watched the two boys like a hawk and understood her fear of what if something bad happens to them and she wasn't there to save them.

Right now Juliett was in the kitchen baking cookies for their normal human neighbors. She couldn't believe Juli was actually doing that, but she didn't mind it. It was nice that her cousin was doing this good deed and being welcoming. Esther knew how nosy Juli could be.although adored that she always thought about other people and tried with them.

Esther smiled at Juliett when she walked into the kitchen to tell her she was going out to meet Robin. She wouldn't be long and would return. hopefully, before Juli left. "Hey, so.. I'm going to head out for a little while now. If Lucas gets up and you're still here, don't let him leave the house. I should be back before he wakes anyway, but, I want to talk to him about what he's been up to recently. "

With a little sigh, Esther adjusted her long cream cardigan, doing up the buttons, and wandered into her dining room / lounge area to glance in the huge over the fireplace mirror. "I'm also thinking about inviting Robin and the rest of the Cavanaugh's over for dinner, since it must be hard for them not knowing about the whereabouts of Sebastian." She called out to Juli from the other room, continuing politely with, "So if you want to make another batch of cookies, that would be great. But you don't have to, I could always ask Rachel to pick up a cake from the store."

After speaking, she checked her hair, went and picked up her flashlight and then left through the front door of the house. It wouldn't take long to get to Robin's place, just a short walk through the woods and across the bridge. Esther knew that she didn't honestly need a flashlight for this journey, but she turned it on as she started walking anyway, She decided it would help her to blend in with the human family about, as well as give her extra support for vision.

Demonic Rabbit

User ImageUser Image

All Marc had ever wanted was his mother, so to be left with his father after she died was not acceptable. He blamed his father, of course he did. It was his fault. What happened wouldn't have happened if he had just checked the damn car. But nope. His father was in fact useless. Not completely useless though as the man did feed him and sometimes would give him ten dollars. Marc had to work hard for the money since his father was not so giving and believed his son should do chores to earn it. Eff that. Marc wasn't doing work today. He was not in the mood to make cash.

His envelope full of notes was currently zipped up safe in his combat pants' pocket. It was everyday that he made sure to keep his money with him and he went through a routine as he did it. Count the notes, secure in pocket of pants, smile to self in mirror. Then he would move on to style his hair and then do his teeth. He would wash his face and apply nice smells to his armpits. Then finally once all that was done he would put on a sweater or pick out a tee and hoodie.

Then he would leave the bathroom and run all the way down the stairs to the kitchen for breakfast. That was exactly where he was right at that moment. He was sitting at the table, eating his coco puffs cereal, glaring at his father and not wanting to talk to him. Yet when did he ever want to talk to him? There was not a single day that he could recall.

Marc chewed and swallowed some coco puffs and then sighed loudly under his breath when he saw that the depressing older man that was his father kept looking out of the window. "Oh Jesus. Don't tell me you are still looking for Uncle Sebastian?" Marc groaned on purpose. He really disliked that other man. Sebastian had always been mean to him - since he was a child, so he didn't much care that the guy had gone missing. Good riddance to a horrible person, who hopefully wasn't dead. If his Uncle had upped and died though, then he knew that he would feel bad about it. Death wasn't something that he liked to laugh about. He wouldn't wish that on someone, not even someone he hated.

After he finished his coco puffs he stood up from the table, picked up the bowl and then wandered over to where his father was stood. He eyed him slightly as he nudged past him, leaning his arm across the unit to place the bowl into the sink. "You really need to leave the window. It's like you have no life, Robin, honestly.." Sighing loudly again once he was done speaking Marc took a step backwards and then turned from his father as he went to go sit back down."I don't know what your problem is. I am absolutely thrilled that he is gone. You should be too."

Yoseobbie's Partner

Invisible Explorer

User Image

THE SUN GOES DOWN
                                                xxxxxxxxxx - - - - - - - - - THE STARS xxxxx COME OUT
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND ALL THAT COUNTS IS HERE AND NOW.
                                    the x W O L F xxx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXIS HERE AND NOW

xxxxxxxAS WELL AS YOUR FOLLY? xxxxxx MY UNIVERSE
                                            ✄ - - - - - - - - - - - WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

Mmhmm.

The aroma that filled her nostrils left Juliett feeling very happy that her cookies were turning out so yum. Believe it or not baking had become her humane hobby. She made a lot more than just for the new family that moved in. Instead, she made plenty and the best part? They were crescent shaped cookies that she outlined in white icing and glazed with a bit of sugar on top to make it sparkle. Yea, baking cookies, totally her thing. On top of everything else Barrow was a small town, everyone knew everyone so it was only fair that they be warm to their new neighbours. Plus, Juliett was curious to what inspired them to move to Barrow of all places. Juliett had been concentrating so hard on her cookies that when Esther spoke out of nowhere, she squeezed the icing a little too hard causing it to erupt from the cookie and onto the pan.

“Whoops.” Looking up she smiled at Esther. “Looks like they are at the sneaking around stage. Oh and that is a great idea! I’ve got plenty of cookies. One batch isn’t enough, especially with all the eating that goes on during the process of baking. Plus store bought cakes aren’t as good as mine.” Juliett said warmly, before frowning at the thought of Sebastian. “Esther, have you thought about organizing a search party for Sebastian? We might be able to sniff him out and I don’t mind running the perimeter.” Juliett said. Juliett was petite and smaller than, well, all the wolves. But her genes had made up for it in the way that she was a fast runner and very agile on her feet. Juliett like keeping in touch with her abilities and would usually go jogging in the mornings. . . deep in the woods of course. Or if she was in her human form she’d hop on the treadmill.

“Bye, Es. Stay safe,” Juliett said as the blond hair woman left their humble home. Juliett continued baking her cookies as she plopped another batch into the oven. Forgetting that the batch sitting on top of the stove was fresh out oven she lifted the tray only to have it clatter back onto the stove top. “Ouch.” She looked at her reddened hand. Although it didn’t hurt too bad, as it would had she been an ordinary human, it stung. Not being so clumsy was one thing she had to work on. Because a wolf’s ability to heal was insanely stronger and even more so if she had an imprint. This was thanks to all her family journals and Barrow’s history. Juliett hummed softly as she wrapped the batch of cookies, for the new family, in tinfoil. Her walk there would probably make the cookies lose their cold so the least she could do was make sure it was properly wrapped. As the batch for the family dinner cooked, Juliett took the time to clean up the kitchen.

Where was Rach’s loud voice when she needed it? She pulled out the last batch from the oven and after letting it sit and cool (the trick? sit it by the window) she begin glazing the crescent shaped cookies.

[[ooc: Outfit - minus the coat and scarf for now ]]

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                      User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDRINK IT IF YOU CAN, CAN YOU SPEND A LITTLE TIME
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTIME IS SLIPPING AWAY
                                      xxxxxxxxxxAWAY FROM US SO STAY, STAY WITH ME I CAN MAKE
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMAKE YOU GLAD YOU CAME

Magical Phantom

14,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image
    User Image

Steam rose up out of the shower as the steady stream of hot water washed down Racheal's back, showers were always her favorite part of the morning, well at least this time of year. Truthfully her favorite part would be the sunrise, however, that was a sight she would have to wait over a month to see again. Yeah, she got called strange a lot, after all who in their right mind likes mornings? Most people were grumpy, groggy and unsociable, until they had at least one cup of coffee that is. Not Racheal, first thing in the morning she was awake doing one thing or another. Her bright cheery attitude either rubbed off on others or annoyed them to no end.

This morning she had woken up a bit later than normal and was already behind on her routine, it didn't bother her though, just meant she would have a short shower today. Quickly fishing up she wrapped a towel around herself before stepping out to dry off. The whole time humming the tune to some knew pop song she had heard the other day, but didn't remember the lyrics to. Before putting her hair still damp hair into a messy bun she sighed as she ran her fingers though it, it now reached to about midway down her back. She had been contemplating cutting it again, but, after it had taken her so long to grow it back out this time, she wasn't sure she wanted to. After that, it only took her a couple of minutes to get dressed. It felt like a lazy day, and since as far as she knew there was nothing much going on, she just threw on a cozy tan sweater and some yoga pants, and called it at that.

Upon opening the bathroom door the smell of freshly baked cookies instantly found Racheal's nose. She grinned, taking a deep breath in, just the smell alone was enough to make her mouth water."You better have one of those cookies saved for me Juli!" She called, as she raced down the stairs and into the kitchen. "It's not often you beat me up in the morning, something going on?" She asked as she bounced into the kitchen. Coming up behind the blond she reached around and snatched a cookie off the tray, taking a bite out of it before Juli could have time to protest. "Yum! Delicious as always" She said with a wide smile "One of these days you're going to have to teach me how to make these you know. though, it will probably have to wait till I learn how not to burn everything" She said laughing, everyone in the house, and probably the town, knew that Racheal had no baking talent whatsoever. In fact she wasn't much of a cook either, really she wasn't all to good at anything that involved a heat source, except maybe the microwave. "By the way I thought I heard the door this morning, did Auntie leave already?" She asked leaning against the wall and taking another bite of her cookie. Esther wasn't really her Aunt, at least not biologically, but she had called her such since she was old enough to talk. Racheal's mom and her had been friends growing up, and so she had known Esther literally her whole life. Which also meant she had known everyone else who lived in this house since she was small as well, they were basically family.

Shadowy Lieutenant

User Image
User Image
                                                  • XXXXXXLately it had been really hard for Robby to get a full night of sleep. He would wake up for one reason or another which usually was normal, the only thing was now he was extremely worried for many reasons. He ended up either having nightmares or he couldn’t get to sleep at all. So he had been up for a good hour or two already just sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and keeping his eyes on the windows. With a sigh he looked up at the clock on the wall. It had been at least two weeks since he had heard anything or seen Sebastian. Robby would love to say that it wasn’t like him to just run off without saying anything, but he knew that it was exactly in the other’s character to just up and leave. The only thing that didn’t make that right was that all of his things were still here. That was what made everything sit wrong with him. He knew it was easy for Sebastian to get into trouble because the other wasn’t totally inconrtol of himself, but Robby always thought that his little brother would at least come to him if he had gotten himself in over his head.

XXXXXXYesterday he had a short conversation with Esther, his sister-in-law so to speak, over the phone. He had made plans with her to go searching around to see if they could find him hiding out somewhere. It was a nice thing for her to do seeing as she also had a pack that she needed to attend to. If she had half of the troubles that he had he felt for her. Speaking of troubles, Robby glanced up when he heard someone come into the kitchen. It was Marc, his son. He didn’t say anything to him though, not a good morning or anything else. He had learned lately that it was better to wait for Marc to speak him because the other was so wishy-washy when it came to their relationship. One day he would speak to him and the next he hated him and wouldn’t even look in his direction. Then when the young male did speak Robby wished that he hadn’t. He sighed quietly. “No, I’m not looking for him.” And that was the truth. He knew enough about Sebastian to know that if he was going to come back it would be in the middle of the night, not early in the morning. He was actually keeping an eye on the direction that Esther’s house was in. He was sure that if she had some sort of light he would be able to see her not long after she stepped out of her house.

XXXXXXAfter a short moment of silence just to hear his son continue to speak about it made Robby sigh. Not to mention the boy calling him by his name. “Marcus.” He said in a warning tone. Sometimes Marc didn’t know his place, and it made things harder on Robby. How is he meant to be the Alpha of a pack when his own son resents him and refuses to show him an ounce of respect. He turned to look at him as he continued speaking. “Sebastian is a part of this pack and not only that he is my brother and your uncle. He is family and you should know that at least counts for something.” Really he was tired of Marc’s moods. He knew that Sebastian did pick on the boy a little but it was all in good nature he knew that whatever Sebastian does he never would never do something to actually hurt him. That was what Marc needed to know. That not everyone in the world is out to get him. ”It’ll be a cold day in hell when I turn my back on family, Marc.” He said with a soft sigh as he turned away and looked back towards the window.

XXXXXXIn the distance he could see the speck of like that he thought could be Esther so he decided that now was a good time to leave the house. He would possibly avoid an argument with Marc. Without looking at Marc he started moving towards the front of the house. “Your Aunt Esther and I are going to check around to make sure Sebastian isn’t hiding out somewhere. Please, behave and listen to Cat while I am gone.” Robby said as he grabbed his coat and a light then walked out the door. It was dark and really the light didn’t do much to help his vision except for two inches in front of him, but thankfully it didn’t take more than a few minutes for him to actually meet up with Esther.

XXXXXXWhen he was right in front of her he switched off his light and gave her a small smile. ”Good morning, Esther.” He paused for a second before he continued. “Thanks for taking the time to do this with me.” He said politely. And he truly was thankful. He knew what it took to be an alpha and it wasn’t always the easiest job in the word. He looked around them. His eyes had adjusted enough and he could see the shadows of things moving around between the trees, a few small animals here and there. He knew his eyesight would get better the longer he was out there.

Demonic Rabbit

User Image

Ugh. What a horrible night. Getting woken up by Daniel coming in late was never pleasant for Caitlin. It didn't happen that often, but she was tired of him being so annoying. Just what had he been doing at such a time? Ah! She wanted answers, but mostly she wanted to know his secrets. The deep dark secrets of Daniel Thomas. Oh what fun they would be to know. He was definitely not boring. He was different from the others; dangerous. And that made him exciting.

On most days Caitlin liked to watch Daniel and study his behavior. He could be so mean sometimes and she wanted to piece together a pattern. If she could understand him then maybe she could help him out. Although she wanted that, all those psychology books that she rented from the library had been no help when it came to Daniel. They went on and on. giving her a headache to the point where she learned nothing to help her with him.

Oh why, oh why, did Daniel have to be so difficult? Caitlin bet that his a** was still sleeping after his late night adventure. How rude.She thought that this was totally unfair, because let's face it, it was. He had woken her up by making noise and then she could not return to sleep all night. Now she was cranky and would be through morning to evening. What good was a Beta if she had to be like this and put up with that?

Her room was light and easy on the eyes. Cream were the walls, lime-green were the curtains and light shade, hardwood floor was the entire flooring instead of carpet, and the furniture fitted in nicely,, - perfectly, some might say. It was like a breath of fresh air being in Caitlin's room; everything was so clean, organized and proper. It smelt of flowers and was both breezy and fresh. She always had her window open at night while she was laying there restless trying to sleep. Just to hear the calm, pleasant. sounds of the animals generally helped her to sleep better most days.

It was always good to know that they were safe and that there was no outside danger. though last night she had a bad feeling. What if something had happened to her brother Sebastian? And what if something was out there and they were next?

So with those thoughts in her mind, Caitlin got up and shut the window. Closing the curtains for privacy, she flicked on the main light. Ugh. She grumbled in a loud complaining tone. The light was bright on her eyes and she really didn't want to be up and about now. Being the Beta of the pack though, she felt that she had to be. She didn't dare glimpse at herself in the mirror as she passed it, opened the door and started to walk down the hallway. The first thing she heard was her nephew, Marcus, bitching and that was never good. It annoyed her as she went to the kitchen. He really needed a good talking to and she just couldn't handle him right now.

"My god, do you never shut up?" She snapped as she stepped into the room. "Look I know all you think about is yourself, but you don't have to be so verbal about it." Not even looking at him when she spoke, she got a bottle of water out of the fridge. ""And might I suggest that you start thinking of others, Marc. Oh, here's an idea; why don't you ask Isabelle to tomorrows dance. I'm sure you can be nice for one night, can't you?" Maybe she was being a bit harsh on him, however, why should she care? He had been rude and disrespectful to his father, the Alpha and her oldest brother. That kid needed to learn and if Robin awns;t going to deal with him then she would.

Before completely getting into it with Marc, Caitlin wandered out of the room and left the boy sitting there. She opened up her bottle of water and drank some before she proceeded up the stairs. After reaching the top she passed two bedrooms as well as the bathroom, and them stopped once she came to the next bedroom, which wasn't her own. With a sigh, Caitlin listened taking in all the sounds around her. This was Daniel's room, her room came after. and then after that was Isabelle's.

Being as annoyed at Daniel as she was. Caitlin didn't think twice when she opened the door to his personal apace and went in there. She walked around, switched on the lights and smirked to herself. Looking at him he looked so peaceful, but not for much longer. ""Rise and shine sleepy head." She loudly called. ""Robin's out. I'm in charge and I've got a whole list of things for you to do." It was funny because she didn't really have a list or anything, she just wanted to bug him a little. As she talked to him she sat besides him on the bed. Eventually she became frustrated and grabbed then hit him with his pillow. ""Daniel, I'm serious. You need to get up now."

Yoseobbie's Partner

Invisible Explorer

User Image

THE SUN GOES DOWN
                                                xxxxxxxxxx - - - - - - - - - THE STARS xxxxx COME OUT
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND ALL THAT COUNTS IS HERE AND NOW.
                                    the x W O L F xxx ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXIS HERE AND NOW

xxxxxxxAS WELL AS YOUR FOLLY? xxxxxx MY UNIVERSE
                                            ✄ - - - - - - - - - - - WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

Finally she had finished the last batch of cookies for their dinner tonight. In a large bowl she left a few on the kitchen island for anyone who might want a few sugar treats to munch on before their evening supper. She didn’t need to hear Racheal’s voice to know it was the brunette who was bouncing around upstairs in her eager morning cheer. “I’ve got plenty of cookies set aside for you,” Juliett chuckled. The girl really was on a morning rush. She was too bubbly for her own good! “Mmhm. I baked cookies for the new family that moved in south of us. I am going to go welcome them to Barrow.” Juliett said with a shrug. Juliett grabbed her bag off the counter and placed the wrapped cookies for the new family into her black bag. “Of course I will teach you! But we will start with the basics. Not burning water.Juliett teased.

Juliett and Es did most of the cooking around here. If they didn’t cook they would eat out or order in. You see, the Callaghan pack had no problem with walking around in the cold. Most times bundling up only made Juliett feel stuffy and sweaty, nonetheless it was a charade that they had to pull through with. “She did. She went to go visit Robin. I’m on my way out now too, so Racheal I am leaving you in charge of not letting Lucas leave this house. Those are orders from Esther.” Juli said with a warm smile before slipping on her coat and scarf. On top of her cream coat she put on her large black winter coat. If she was going to see humans she needed to make sure she was properly bundled up. “I’ll see you soon, ok?” And with those last few words Juliett grabbed one of the large flashlights and headed out the door into the pitch darkness. She really had no use for the flashlight for her eyes adjusted to the darkness in mere minutes. It was all for show for the town of Barrow. Blending in with the humans had been a custom they were taught to do since being younglings. Whether you wished to follow them were up to the individuals but the alpha’s were strict when it came to the safety of humans. They were not the enemies but friends.

Humming softly to herself, she marched through the thick snow, following the route south, until she saw the home of the new residents, their lantern on their porch being the only signal in the darkness that a home stood amidst the black background. It was still a few paces away. Against Juliett’s fair skin, she knew her rosy cheeks and nose would be unable to withstand against the cold as much as she always hoped. Now she only readied herself. She had done this before, to other new residents to Barrow but it was rare to have new members added to their community. To top it off, this was a thing she learned from humans – to be kind and well it was in a nicer way than to be nosy. However she was Beta of her pack and the wolves safety was utmost important to her. No one had ever been questioned before, but years ago humans had always been questioned for their deeds. And Juliett was just as nosy to know about the new folks that had moved right into their little town. Then again she would probably see them all the following night at the Mayor’s Christmas party. Everyone in the town showed up, not that there were that many people in this town.

She had reached the door now and shifted the flashlight into her right hand so she could knock with her left. It was a natural tendency for left-handed individuals such as her. Knocking on the large wooden door she sniffed as she held the flashlight to her face, She pulled out the cookies from her bag and held the tinfoil in her gloved hands as she waited for a response. The best part? The tinfoil was still warm and she could feel it through her gloved hands.

If the new people turned out to be creeps she could handle herself. She may be seem small and petite on the outside but the woman was much stronger than looks. After all, seeing can be disbelieving.

[[ooc: Outfit - with a large black winter coat on top. ]]

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                      User Image
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDRINK IT IF YOU CAN, CAN YOU SPEND A LITTLE TIME
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTIME IS SLIPPING AWAY
                                      xxxxxxxxxxAWAY FROM US SO STAY, STAY WITH ME I CAN MAKE
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMAKE YOU GLAD YOU CAME

Shadowy Lieutenant

User ImageUser Image

User Image

• XXXXXX“Stupid rabbit. I should just leave you out here.” James muttered under his breath while he continued to push his arm deeper into a hole in the snow. He’d been outside for a good fifteen minutes now just trying to get Luca’s stupid rabbit back inside. The horrid little thing bit him and ran off while he was trying to feed it this morning, and somehow it managed to get outside. This will surely be the last time that he ever has anything to do with the thing. It’s not like Luca expected him to help take care of it anyway. James growled quietly. He could feel the thing in there. There was no way that it could have already dug that hole. It must have already been there. As soon as he got the rabbit out he was going to fill that hole. It didn’t help his current mood that it was freezing outside and he had just put on a pair of shoes and a jacket when he had realized that the rabbit wasn’t even in the room. “I’m trying to help you. You’re going to freeze to death.” Obviously talking to the thing wasn’t helping at all, but James was frustrated.

XXXXXXOnce he finally did get a hand on it, the rabbit bit him. Thankfully though this time he didn’t let go. He was getting to the point where he really did want to just get up and leave it outside. The only thing that was stopping him was the rage that he knew would come from Luca. His twin brother was bad enough in the mornings, if he woke up and his rabbit was missing he would be murderous. That wasn’t something that James was prepared to deal with this morning, so taking the time to get the rabbit was probably the best plan of action. He managed to get a good grip on the animal and then he pulled it out of the hole. “Ha! I got you.” He said with a satisfied smile. He pressed the animal against his chest gently to keep a better hold of it.

XXXXXXHe made sure to kick some of the snow over into the hole before he walked back inside. He was a little irritated, his hands were red and stung just the slightest bit from the cold, but he knew that wouldn’t last more than a minute or two. He could smell cookies cooking in the house, did it smell like that when he went outside? James couldn’t really remember. He ignored it though, deciding not to go to the kitchen just yet. He went straight up to the bedroom that he shared with Luca. Thankfully the younger of the two was still sleeping in his bed. That meant that James could put the rabbit back in the cage and Luca would never be the wiser. At least things were looking up a little bit. He opened the cage and set the rabbit down before he shrugged out of his jacket and finished feeding the creature. “I was going to see if there was something fresh you could have.” James said still speaking to the rabbit. “But since you--” He was caught off by the sound of Luca groaning and rolling over in his bed. James turned around to the the other laying on his side glaring at him. Opps.

XXXXXXThat was the exact thing he was trying to avoid. ”Jamie.” The other’s voice sounded almost like a growl. “What the hell are you doing being so loud?” He asked still glaring at him. James turned away from him and went back to pouring the rabbit food into the little bowl in the cage. “I’m trying to feed your rabbit.” He said without turning to look at Luca. He could just hear him sighing. “You don’t have to talk to her while you do it though.” He couldn’t help but smile. It was a little funny and he thought the same thing almost every time his brother got like this. He had a totally different personality while he was tired. “You talk to her, though.” James said as he finished with the food and closed the cage back. Luca’s expression hadn’t changed from the first time he had turned around. “She’s my rabbit.” James just shrugged and started walking towards the door. “Okay. I’m going to get breakfast. It’s about time you got up anyway.” He said before he closed the door.

XXXXXXJames decided that he would go investigate what was going on in the kitchen now. He was hungry and another that the cookies it didn’t smell like anything was being cooked, which was out of the ordinary. Esther usually cooked breakfast.He was a little disappointed since he was in the mood for bacon. When he got to the kitchen he saw that Rachael was there eating a cookie. She obviously wasn’t the one that had cooked the cookies, so he was wondering where the others were. “That looks like a healthy breakfast.” He teased as he walked past her to get to the fridge. He just looked inside for a few seconds before he closed it again since there wasn’t anything that looked good. “Is Esther not up or something?” He had gotten used to her cooking every morning.

Demonic Rabbit

User Image

Heavens knows where the Leader and everyone else was. Khris was sure that they were around here somewhere as he started the nice warm fire in the lounge. He was wrapped up warm wearing a white vest and a plain tee over that, as well as a thick sweater over both. For bottoms he just wore his boxers, a pair of grey jeans and two pairs of socks. Yeah he was absolutely freezing, but that was to be expected since he now resided in Barrow. The cold was everywhere, even at night. Not that you could tell when it was night since it was permanently black outside like there was no tomorrow.

Khris wasn't used to this weather; he wanted the sun and to be back home in Miami, Florida. It had been so long that he'd been away working the mission that he felt like he'd never get to go back to his hometown. That was not okay, but someone had to get the job done. His job was-- well. that was classified information. Yet, to simplify it, he worked for the Government. He did things for his country that nobody in the United States of America knew about. Each operation risked his life and as much as he hated it, it wouldn't feel right if he wasn't doing it.

He wondered how his mom was doing when he stopped setting the fire and went to go make himself some breakfast. Hmm. Scrambled egg on toast sounded delicious, especially if he used her recipe and added in a few spices. Good thing that they moved in two days ago and had already unpacked the kitchen things. Everything else was mostly still in the boxes, except for the weaponry which had been filed and organized professionally in the basement.

As he was getting the ingredients out of the cupboards and fridge to make the meal, there came a knock on the door that made him stop and turn around. He didn't know who that could be because they hadn't met anyone yet. He frowned just a little, going through everything he had rehearsed in his head while he left the kitchen and walked through the lounge to get to the door: Jello, good morning. I'm Khristoph Edwards. My family and I have just moved here from Anchorage. It's nice to meet you. Yeah that sounded dumb, however with a little bit of work he could make it believable. You can call me Khris, most people do. He continued and rolled his eyes at how stupid it seemed.

It sucked that nobody else was around to help him out. He was usually good with words and okay at lying on the job. yet he was still pretty much a rookie. This mission was important to the whole team and god help him if he blew it. Fumbling over his words was not allowed, though that didn't matter when he opened the door and saw a pretty girl stood there. He was in fact speechless. For several minutes he did nothing except stared like an idiot, and then he found the ability to speak. "Uh, hi?" He managed to say in the most awkwardest politest tone. "Can I help you?" No, this wasn't bad at all... " My name is Khristoph." ...Loser.

Shadowy Lieutenant

User ImageUser Image

User Image

• XXXXXXTo wake up the way he did almost automatically put Luca into a bad mood. After James left the room he continued to just lay in his bed staring at the wall. More than anything he just wanted to go back to sleep. It’s not like he really had anything he needed to do today, or at least anything that couldn’t wait till later. Luca always felt like he needed more sleep when it got to this time of year. It was the worst part about where they lived. In the winter they had dark days and during the summer they had midnight suns, both of which took it’s toll on Luca’s sleeping pattern. Even though he’d lived with it his whole life it still affected him in a way it probably shouldn’t since he had never really been anywhere else. Since it was always dark he couldn’t tell what time it was by the amount of light in his room, since there wasn’t any. So he just opted to sleep until someone forced him to get up, or the rare occasions that he actually decided he needed to get up.

XXXXXXBeing honest Luca could have gone back to sleep. James hadn’t turned the light on, just a lamp and that wasn’t enough light to keep him awake, but even if he hated to admit it his brother was right. He needed to get up and at least do something. He sighed quietly to himself as he sat up in bed. Ugh. As soon as he sat up and the blankets were pulled down all of the heat escaped from under the blankets. It was never really all that cold in the house, but it was enough to make him shiver once he was exposed to it. “Oh my god.” He said to himself. It was just so much easier to stay in bed. He did get out of the bed though. Stretched his arms over his head before he moved to pick up his cell phone. It was just a little prepaid one that he could use to text and things like that. He’d been good so Esther, basically his adoptive mother, had let him get one.

XXXXXXLooking down at the phone he had expected to have at least a text message. He sat back down on the edge of his bed and scrolled through the numbers in his phone. There was one number that didn’t have a picture or a name with it and all of the messages Luca got from this contact he deleted after he got them. It was Marc, his boyfriend. He wasn’t really the sort of person to be sneaky about things especially things like this. He was happy and he wanted James and his mom and everyone else to know about it. Marc on the other hand didn’t want anyone to know, so Luca also kept it secret, except there wasn’t really keeping any secrets from James. Along with James, Luca could tell that the others were getting a little suspicious. Sometimes asking him where he’d been if he was gone for too long. Really it was all too much work keeping it secret when there was no reason for it to be in the first place. There could be much worse things Luca was out doing than seeing Marc. He didn’t do any of those things, but because he was so secretive he knew that the others were starting to wonder and he didn’t like that.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    .(Unknown)
                                                      Are you up?
                                                      Do you want to meet today?
                                                      - L

• XXXXXXAfter writing a short text he stood up and stuck the phone in his pocket. He moved over to his closet to pick out something to wear for the day, but didn’t bother putting it on yet. He just threw them onto his bed and moved over to the mirror. He’d get a shower after he went and got something to eat. He’d be in a better mood then and after his shower it would be like nothing happened at all. Hopefully. He stared at his reflection in the mirror for a few minutes. Trying to somewhat tame his hair. He must have rolled a lot in his sleep; it’d been a long time since his hair looked this wild. He brushed it down as best he could then switched off the lamp and left the room.

XXXXXXGosh the whole house smelled like cookies. Who was baking cookies this early in the morning? Chances are it was probably Juli.She would find every and any excuse to bake something.. or at least that is what Luca thought. When he walked into the kitchen he noticed James and Racheal. He ignored James since he was still upset with him and grabbed a banana out of the fruit bowl. While he was eating he also spotted the cookies that he smelled from the bedroom. It was actually odd only seeing two other people in the kitchen. He knew it wasn’t all that early in the morning and with seven people living together the kitchen was never this quiet at this time. Luca looked up from his foot and glanced between Racheal and James. “It’s quiet.. Where’s Mama and everyone else?” His eyes narrowed slightly and moved back to James for a moment. “Are they all still sleeping?”

Yoseobbie's Partner

Invisible Explorer

User Image
                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                            User Image
                          maroon
                        • Sprawled across his desk in the basement were the thirteen files of the vermin occupying the town of Barrow. The top four were the alphas and betas of the two different packs residing in the town he would now be calling home. Each file had every single detail he needed to know about each individual dog, including their name, height, hair color, eye color, etc., and the useless information such as their social insurance number and their occupation. Juliett and Caitlin were the Betas but the least of his concern. He was more interested in Robin and Esther, but he had studied these files as if they were his religious study book. With a sign he rolled his chair backwards before standing and stretching. The cold made his muscles ache a bit more than usual. Aching muscles? Well he was a hunter and no hunter would spend their day not working out. You see, Elijah took great care of himself and his body.

The basement was set up so to have a desk that connected them straight to the government head office of their special operation if need be came the time for them to contact the government. On the opposite end was a training arena and weapons placed on shelves against the wall. To get to the basement required getting through two doors. The only entrance was through inside the home through the den against the back wall. When entering the basement from the den the door would open and the stairs lead to an open room with boxes of storage for things like decorations, cds, stuffed animals, etc. There was another door, secret and blended into the walls that only the hunter knew about. With the right notion the hunters could flip the door open which led down another flight of stairs and finally after passing the eye scanner one makes it into their secret lair. The eye scanner, of course, can only be opened by the hunters own eyes. Even so Elijah likes keeping tabs on who is where at all times. He is concerned for the safety of his hunting family.

After spending an hour, he was an early riser, training in the ring he felt a bit satisfied. There was no time to be wasting. He knew that the alphas might be very well be doing some sort of patrol, after all one of their members was missing. Taking his towel we wipe his sweaty forehead before bundling himself up in layers. Although he kept it as light as possible for easy movement, they were only human and needed the layers. Leaving the basement, he could hear Khristoph talking to someone at the door. His brother could handle himself. Truth be told, Eli missed the close relationship he used to have with Khris but there was no daydreaming about the past. This was the future and the future involved killing the wolves. Before leaving, he could make out a figure at the door, but he couldn't see who it was. Whoever it was, Khris knew what had to be done. Grabbing his winter coat he slipped it on. "Going for a walk." He announced to the world as if they cared and headed out the back door with a flashlight in his hand.

Elijah was good at keeping track of where he was heading and only hoped that he would come across members from the pack. They were to befriend them and take them down one by one. They were given strict orders to keep close to the wolves but not be mislead by their human appearances and behaviors. After all, they were only beasts on the inside. That's when he noticed two figures in the distance. They would hear him coming and so he made even more noise as he walked through the snow, letting his boots crunch against the white flakes. "HELLOOO THERE!" Eli waved. "Can you tell me where I am? I was taking a walk but everything looks the same and its so dark out here." He knew where he was, extremely well, but a good old Edward that just moves into town wouldn't know. "Edwards. Elijah Edwards. Just moved into town. Pleasure to meet ya'." Eli said sniffling against the cold wind across his face as he pulled his hood closer to his face to shield him from winter's howling air, before holding out his hand to shake hands. When they would turn towards him, he would see the people he was hoping they would be.

Magical Phantom

14,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

User Image
    User Image

"New family?" Racheal watched Juli with a questioning gaze for a moment before slapping her forehead "Oh right! I totally forgot we have new neighbors!" Racheal smiled, she was excited to have new people around, though she knew it would mean they would have to be even more diligent in making sure they kept up human appearances. She was sure that Esther and Robin were probably more concerned than happy, after all they had to think of the safety of the packs, and the two groups had gotten used to it being just them around. It wasn't often new people moved into town, and Racheal couldn't remember the last time anyone had moved close enough to them to call neighbors. So while she knew she should cautious, she was a bit to curious to care.

"Oh yeah... I guess they still haven't found Sebastian yet hey?" She already knew the answer to that of course, if he had returned she was sure Es would have told them. Racheal had never really been much of a fan of him, though to be fair she didn't know him all to well either, that aside it still worried her that he was missing. She couldn't even begin to imagine what it would be like to not know where one of your family members was. She hoped he turned up soon, she didn't like to see others so worried. While thinking about she almost missed what Juli had said "Wait! you're going by yourself? Are you sure that's a good idea?" Racheal asked a tad bit concerned, she knew Juli could handle herself if they turned out to be creeps or something, but she still didn't like the idea of her going alone, maybe it was just Sebastian's disappearance that had her a little on edge. Then again she was kind of happy to see Juli going out of her way to meet new people, she was always so shy and a bit awkward around people she didn't know well.

Racheal followed Juli to the door to say goodbye, "Kay! Stay safe, and don't worry I'll make sure Luca stays put!" She called after her before returning to the kitchen and continuing to eat her cookie. Speaking of Luca, she hadn't seen either of the boys yet this morning, but it wasn't all that unusual to not see Luca, that boy liked his beauty sleep. It wasn't more than a few moments after Juli left that James entered the kitchen. "Oh so you are alive, I was wondering, isn't your brother usually the sleepyhead?" She asked as she finished off her cookie and licked her figure tips to get the crumbs off "Who cares about healthy when they taste this good!" She exclaimed with a laugh. "When did you become such a health freak anyway?" She teased as she watched him look in the fridge and close it without grabbing anything. Then, as if on cue, his twin came into the room as well posing the same question as to where everyone was.

"Auntie already left, she went to meet up with Robin. Juliette also went to greet the new neighbors, so we have to fend for ourselves this morning. If you don't find something to eat on your own James I'm going to be forced to make something, and we both know no one wants that." she half joked, half threatened as she went over to the cupboard and pulled herself out a box of cereal, a spoon and a bowl. "It also means that I am in charge of making sure you two don't get into any trouble." She said looking back and forth between the two as she made her breakfast, sometimes she wondered how anyone could tell them apart. "Especially you Luca, so be good and don't leave the house till Es comes back okay? I don't want to get in trouble for you running off" She said leaning against the counter and taking a bite of her cereal, it was by no means her favorite breakfast, but it was the best she could do without burning something.

Dapper Roisterer

User Image

❁ Tony Danielson ❁
                                                                - - - The Cousin - - -

Cold was something that Tony could deal with. Darkness all the time however, was something he was unused to and more than a little disturbing. Parts of the family were in Mercenary groups, others joined the Military, and some pockets were like Tony, who were Ravenwood Hunters. It had been some generations since a Danielson took to hunting supernaturals but Tony had a unique set of skills and the personality type to do well at it. Or, at least that's what he was told. The place he had lived closest to this climate was Russia, an Orthodox Monastery on Stolobny Island called Nilov Monastery. Funny enough, he only recently left from there to come here to Alaska. Fifteen years in martial, tactical, and religious training. In actuality, Tony was an ordained priest but no one would find any paperwork to prove it. No, when he got his Ravenswood tattoo everything else about himself got erased. But proper religious training was the only way to purify oneself against the evils of the supernatural. Or, that's what they were trying to teach him all that time. Tony, however, believed in an all-loving god who made werewolves for a reason. Sure, they all had to die, but that didn't mean they were not going to be with the creator. Supposedly, it was being able to separate his emotions with an icy chill like that, that made Tony perfect for his line of work.

Still, going for a run in the middle of the night...except it was not the middle of the night at all...still bothered him. Not only that, Alaskan cold was the sort of chill that pierced to the core of a person. He'd gotten up that morning and done his usual routine, push ups, sit ups, pull ups, jabs, uppercuts, kicks, and then he went running. It may have been pitch black outside but that was not going to get in the way of his routine. Tony was too much of a creature of habit to let anything get in the way of his routine. There were night-vision goggles back at the house but he couldn't just wear those outside. Too suspicious. His natural inclination was also to go running through the forest instead of the side of a road but what with werewolves in the area he couldn't do that either. Heck, he was putting himself at risk just running in the dark outside. But Tony felt far from helpless with the baton hidden in his pocket and a flashlight in hand. As he ran, he had the urged to pull the cap from his head and feel the cold air against his head though he knew he could not do that either. Life in Ravenswood was a life filled with nothing but restraint. Tony had so many wants and urges but none of them could be given into. Not even wanting to feel cold air against his head, it was that cold outside.

His circle lead him back around to the house and he started towards the back, passing Elijah as he did so. Tony gave Elijah a wave and passed him. It looked like he was going on some sort of mission. Elijah was so serious it seemed like everything was a mission to him. Maybe even brushing his teeth. But Tony went on into the house to Khristoph at the door talking to someone. What? People were at the door? Oh gosh and Khristoph was the one who answered it... Tony hadn't known Khris for long but he did recognize that the guy was not the best at keeping up with their ruse. As he approached, he knew he needed to join the situation. If nothing else than to help Khris out. He came up behind Khris, put on a small fabricated smile, and went to work. "Khris, who's at the door?" He wrangled an arm playfully across Khris' shoulders then smiled, looking at who he was talking to. What he saw... was a really attractive blonde. His eyes lit up and his smile broadened upon looking at her. "Hey there, I'm Tony. Nice to meet you." He looked over at Khris. "You know you don't just bar the door and keep people standing in the cold, dummy." He gave Khris a playful shove then got out of the way for the girl to come inside.

Tony closed the door behind her and then started leading her towards the kitchen. As he did so, he removed the hat from his body, shrugged off a coat, pulled off a sweater, all until he was wearing only a fleece shirt and nylon work-out pants. The male threw them on the side of a couch like he didn't have a care in the world and slipped off his heavy boots once he sat down at the kitchen table. Yes, Tony had put a lot of work into acting like a typical twenty-something. He smiled at the girl. "What did you say your name was?" He asked, still grinning at her. One would never think that, up until a short while ago, Tony was living a secluded life inside a monastery. Carpenter by day and stone-cold killing machine by night.
                                                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------

“One can resist the invasion of an army but one cannot resist the invasion of ideas.” -Victor Hugo

Location: In The Water
                                                                Status: Swimming
                                                                With: Everyone

Shy Werewolf

User Image

• Caelie rolled over and stared at her alarm clock. She had been laying in bed awake for nearly half an hour possibly more. She wasn't quite ready to get up yet, even though she should before it got too late. A few minutes ago she thought that she had heard someone out side the house, but didn't really care enough to listen so that she knew who it was. She'd thought about getting up at that time, but then she changed her mind. Not long after she could hear James and Luca in their room talking; well it was more like arguing. Whatever it was about it must not of been very serious since it didn't last long. Knowing those two James probably just had on one of Luca's shirts. "I guess I should get up now, sense I know everyone else is probably awake.... I don't see how some of them can wake up so early." She mumbled quietly to herself.

After a moment Caelie sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes. She sat there trying to decide what she wanted to wear for the day since wasn't totally sure. "Mmhm, maybe I should just grab something comfortable. I mean I don't believe I have anything going on today." She said to herself trying to remember if there was anything in particular she had to do, but she didn't remember any. So she got up out of the bed and walked over to her dresser. She looked through the clothes and pulled out a purple T-shirt and a pair of black yoga pants. She slipped out of her bedroom and headed towards the bathroom, which was surprisingly empty. After she closed and locked the door she took a look in the mirror. "Geez, I must of been sleeping mighty hard last night, I can't remember the last time my hair looked this bad." she thought as she made an attempt to run her fingers through her hair. In about five second she gave up on that and turned on the shower.

Caelie didn't take a very long shower, yet she never does since she usually wakes up too late to get any of the really warm water. So she doesn't take really long ones, just in-case she runs out of hot water. That is what happens when seven people live in the same house. She stepped out of the shower dried off her body then warped the towel around her head while she got ready. She went through her usual routine. She brushed her teeth then started to blow dry her hair, even though her hair wasn't every thin It didn't take as long to blow dry as you would expect. She then brushed and parted her hair the way she normally wears it. After she was done she walked out of the bathroom and back into her bedroom that she shared with Rachael. She didn't spend much time in there; only long enough to grab a pair of shoes.

As soon as she took a step out of the bedroom door she could tell someone had been cooking, but it didn't smell like breakfast. "Mmhm, I wonder who is cooking, and what is was?" She said to herself while making her way down to the kitchen. She was expecting everyone to be in the kitchen either eating or talking like most days. But then when she walked in and she only saw James, Luca, and Rachel. She looked towards their way, and smiled. she didn't really like caring on conversations. She went to the fridge and grabbed her out the milk and poured her a glass of it. Once she turned around she realized that what had been cooked was cookies. Oh, yummy. She walked over to the table and grabbed one. "Oh, wow. Who made cookies?" She asked since she was almost sure none of them actually cooked them. Not one of them really had a thing for cooking.

Adorable Lionheart

User Image
                    Night was normally when Daniel Thomas wanted to run. He liked being under the cover of darkness but with the dark days it was hard to tell just how late it was. Daniel's internal clock had never been that great to start with, having complete darkness did him no favors. He knew he'd probably woken someone when he came in but he didn't care. He'd run up the steps, slipped into his room and fell into bed.

The run had worn him down making him exhausted enough to sleep. Lately there had been a lot on his mind making him more aggressive than usual, but sleep was calming. As soon as Daniel fell asleep, he couldn't hear the world at all. It was as if he were in his own little peaceful world. He didn't know that he'd irritated the Beta but he wouldn't have cared had he known.

The only thing Daniel cared about was the light coming on in his bedroom. Instantly, he felt the irritation of the light and he crossed his arm over his face groaning. Caitlin was trying to wake him and Daniel snarled lightly, his upper lip curling in a snarl. [******** off,”
                    he grumbled. He had never really cared if he used foul language or not but today he didn't want to be messed with. He was sure he'd only been asleep for a few hours at most.

He still had his eyes closed, his arm crossed over his face when he felt the weight change on his bed. He peeked out from under his arm to look at Cat for a moment before she jerked the pillow out from under his head. His head hit the mattress seconds before his pillow hit him in the face. Daniel twisted his body and shoved.

Cat, blankets and his pillow all spilled into the floor leaving Daniel looking rather victorious but very awake. ”I'm up, are you happy now?” He grumbled the words as he rolled over to face the wall. ”Just get out of my room.” He was still tired and he was going to sleep. It didn't matter if she had a list of things for him to do or not. Robin wasn't home to scold him so Daniel didn't care.

He stayed where he was for a moment before flopping onto his back and groaning again, this time sounding more irritated than before. He knew he wasn't going to get back to sleep. He moved to the edge of the bed, where Caitlin wasn't, and stood. Daniel pushed a hand through his messy brown hair. He ruffled it a little only to have a leaf fall to his shoulder. Ew. When did that get there? No doubt, he picked it up running last night but still. Ew.

”Can I at least have a shower before you put me to work?” He almost asked if she'd make breakfast too but he wasn't sure he trusted her to cook something that wouldn't kill him. He eyed her for a moment before gathering up some clothing. He was waiting for an answer because no matter how tough he wanted to look and act, she was still the Beta and he still had to listen to her no matter what he wanted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff