Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Can you imagine what I would do

J a c k s o n_ W i l l i a m_ M i l l e r』

After a short while, Jackson came out of the showers, drying himself off and getting changed into a T-shirt and jeans, putting his work-out clothes back into his bag and putting it over his shoulder before heading back out into the Gym, smiling as he walked over to Eris and Jessi, noticing Michelle wasn't back yet. Jackson honestly didn't expect the date with Michelle to really go anywhere, he expected she probably wanted to go with him just because of the masquerade, he wasn't sure though, he wasn't exactly well-versed in dating, having previously spent all his time in the library...

Thoughts: {~Nothing on the mind right now~}
Mood: [Relaxing]
Company: |Jessi/Eris|

If I could do all I can?

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
J E S S I XXX"ben"XXXM ' B E N G U E

Jessi grinned at her friend's offer to teach her somethings in defending herself. "Oh of course I'd love that. My only fighting skills come from 'fighting' with my bros back at home sooo I got something." letting out a small laugh scratching the back of her head. By the way Eris handled herself so well against Jackson, she knew she'd be in good hands. Plus if Jackson taught her, everything would be just as well.

Nodded taking in the new information. "Ahh ok then." The frenchie knew Michelle, they had become...friends in a sense and got along. She liked the girl really... the brunette was nice. Shrugging, "I know her...she's nice."simply stating. She wondered who asked who... knowing Jackson thus far, she knew he was not one to do a whole big exaggerate ask out surprise for a girl. But he could... ehh who really knew... she could ask. But would it be weird if she did... her mind going through numerous possibilities.

When Eris said she would be going to smiled again, "Oh you are good. I thought I'd be all alone. Massi being a connard (jerk) as always... no even consider it. But we won't be alone-- we go together~" Jessi was going to suggest to her friends to join her anyway, so with their mention it made it easier for her.

When Jackson came back into the area the girl smiled back him. Thinking a moment of her words before she spoke to him. "I was telling Eris I was into learnin some defense like you were doin'. Either of you or both would be fine to work with." she smiled telling him. "Actually thinking of it now gets me excited." she admitted.

But then gave the boy a silly face to hid her inner feelings and stated crossing her arms in a jokey manner looking him right in the eyes. "JackIE... I heard you got a date." she stated leaning toward him with interest. "I bet she ask ya." she assumed not really knowing if Jackson really fancied in particular girl. They weren't close enough for them to share secrets of such but the girl ain't blind to such things. Giving him a teasing tone poking his shoulder. " I know we aren't in the 'in' of things... however what exactly is a masquerade ball. A dance I know... but what you do..." she was quite curious, Looking between the two people. Knowing they were waiting for Michelle so the two could talk... assuming once more since the date is tomorrow after all. "Waiting right?"

OOC EDITED Sorry if I had her say alot and ramble... I just wanted to promote more convo and such...idk BLAHHH

User Image

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image
xExrxixsxxxxxxNxoxcxtxuxrxnxex

User Image

Eris was glad to hear that her friend would love to have some lessons. Even fighting with her brother was better then no experience at all. It meant Eris wouldn’t have to push her to be aggressive like she had to do with other girls. She hummed a bit, raising a brow when Jessi said the girl was nice. Eris could careless how nice the girl was, so long as she didn’t cause problems or try to start anything. She was protective over her friends, since they were so few and far between.

“Of course he is, he seems to like to avoid anything that has to do with high school functions. And I would enjoy going together” She said, understanding that Massi was mostly just waiting till the end of school so he could finally be done with the ridiculousness of high school. Eris agreed with this premise. She was done with high school as well, particularly the student body. She smiled as Jackson walked over to them. She reached over and laid her hand on his shoulder, giving it a firm squeeze.

“Yes, our Jackson is growing up so well.” She teased good naturally, giving him a wink. She patted his shoulder once more before she slid her hands into her pockets. She tilted her head to one side, pondering the question asked.

“Well the original premise of a masquerade was to allow people to mingle without worrying about their identities. People could fall in love without wondering about social class and that sort of thing. It also allowed people the freedom to say what they wanted without anything knowing who they are. So what you do is you find a lovely mask to wear, that accompanies your dress, and wear it all through the night.” She said, hoping that is what the woman wanted to know.

Desirable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

make way for -- ;; the unpredictable painter
                                    Cole tilted her head and nodded as Casper gave his opinion on, noting that he was right about a couple of the things. He was right, he needed more depth though that would come later when she actually got around to painting it. But as soon as the sketch pad was handed back to her, Cole grabbed a regular pencil and began jotting down the notes and a couple others she had thought up of. She then tilted the pic in front of her and began seeing it all come together as the urge to go and paint it arose. Though she did return the friendly smile thrown her way as she placed her sketch pad back in her bag. Then taking a quick drag from the joint offered to her without thinking before handing it back to the boy sitting next to her.

She nodded as Casper explained his reasoning to going to the dance, and honestly it was a reasonable reason. Chad, a local dealer, was going to sell to him and to Cole it would have been reason enough for her to show up if she was buying even if she only bought every now and then. Besides soon the conversation went to whether or not she had a dress, to which she shook her head no, and if she was ready to break a few hearts. "Ha! Me break hearts? Now that will be the day." she said with a laugh as she thought about it. Sure she had broken a few hearts, but she wasn't one to just do it willy nilly. It actually took a lot for any one guy to truly get her attention, and sadly none she knew had even done that. "But no, I still need to get a dress. Figured I'd go to the antique shop and see what kind of dresses they have there for me to mess with until I get the right look. Anyways, I'm going to assume that you don't have a date either huh?" she asked with a teasing smirk. Cole knew that Casper tended to be flirty when talking to girls, fact was most guys were, but she knew he meant nothing when doing so with her and she was honestly okay with that. All she was looking for relationship wise with Casper was friendship, and seeing as she pretty much had that she was content to just let it be.

ooc;links in bottom icons, they should make sense;;

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound

User Image

Michelle entered the gym exactly when the red headed was explaining another Jessi what was the Masquerade Ball, ''You are forgetting the best part, you get to dance happily with whoever you want and you get to show off your good taste in fashion'' she added with a smile. ''Hi Jess'' she said to the brunette female. Her attention turned to Jackson, her blue eyes gazing up at him, ''What you wanted to speak about? I'm not an exaggerated person for this so you have nothing to worry to match with me or anything'' she explained with a smirk. She isn't the girly type that they want their dates to be matching colors with them and ask for too many things, she was more flexible on that. ''We can go somewhere else if you want'' she said with a smirk.

She knew about Jackson always being on the library, she does it herself sometimes for the books she needs, that's why she knows about him and so on. Again, this will help him with girls to ask him out and suchs.

I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallow ground

OUTFIT <3

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

As Jackson came out, he was happy to hear Jessi was interested in learning from either him or Eris. "Great, it'd be fun to teach you!" Jackson said with a smile, chuckling as she then moved onto the topic of his date. "Yes, yes..." He said with a chuckle, rolling his eyes at Eris' teasing comment but smiling, looking over as he heard Michelle's voice after Eris explained the masquerade, he smiled, having not seen her come in. "Well, I assume I am picking you up, I wanted to know what time I should..." He said with a smile to Michelle's question. "And we can go somewhere else if you want, i'm pretty sure if we stayed we'd bore the hell out of Eris..." He said with a chuckle. "Who I beat in the sparring match, by the way~" He told Michelle before Eris could deny it, even though it'd been a stalemate.

Mood: [Relaxing]
Company: |Jessi/Eris/Michelle|

If I could do all I can?

Newbie Noob

6,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                  User Image
User Image
                                        xxxxxLOCATION: SCIENCE CLASSROOM xxxxxMOOD:HAPPYxxxxxOUTFIT: DAY 1
                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVIVIEN'VI'LATENDRESSE

VIVIEN smirked at his comment about the dare and then turned to see Dorkatron glaring at them since they hadn't left the room, she swiveled on her the heels of her boots and walked out slowly, expecting Damian to be behind her, she turned down the hallway and walked along side him. "Well, now that you say it...it does sound lame. The craziest dare I've ever done is cliff dive in only my undergarments in January, chilly..but it was worth it..oh, and there were the scorpions.The funniest dare I ever did was when I was at the circus with some friends. I decided that rope walking was really cool so I walked out in the middle of the act and started walking across the rope. Lost my balance near the end of the rope." She shrugged and continued on.

Vivien walked on, looking around the school campus in the cool air. She tugged on the sleeve of her sweater before she bursted out laughing at his silly comment. She gave him an odd look and shook her head, "It'll be fine, maybe you'll just learn to have some FUN." She emphasized fun and turned towards him when he didn't mind her coming along suit shopping. She smirked, and then pulled out her phone, and texted her mother, telling her that she won't be home for a while, she was hanging out with a friend. If they were going suit shopping, then maybe she would also find her mask. "Yipee, suit shopping, I can just see it now. You wouldn't look bad in a suit, quite dashing actually." Then she tucked her phone in her back pocket and cocked her head to the side, "Alright, where to? What's the first suit shop on your mind?" Vivien clutched her batman bag and swiveled her head towards him. "AND. If that dare that I took was so lame, come up with a better one and I'll be happy to ditch the $20 bucks. I'm curious to see how imaginative your mind is." She turned her head towards the horizon and waited for his reply, wherever he wanted to go, she would go. Besides, it would be her first time suit shopping, in her mind, it seemed kinda exciting.

ooc: Got dragged into grocery shopping.
                                                          One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Jessi stood there and listened to her friend tell the basics of the ball. She nodded with understanding, and unintentionally side looked at Jackson with a sweet smile. The girl couldn't help but dream of such a thing to happen with the two of them. "ooo It sounds fun." she smiled once more looking at Eris and then at Michelle when she walked into the gym. Waving at her with welcome, "Hi" listening to her add in also she nodded, "Ah that too I think I get it now. Now I need to dig through my things...or go out to find something good hummm" she slightly chuckled making a thoughtful expression.

Listening to the new pair talk amongst herself, she just stood a moment and listened. She was guessing once more it wasn't a serious thing with this dance for the two as Michelle had explained her part... but she couldn't help but be a tad jealous of them. But wouldn't let it bug her too much. If Jackie is happy she was.

At the boy's comment she jokily pumped him, "Oh come on mate it was a stalemate -- stop trying to show off." she teased him with a wink.

OOC I didnt know what to type...writers blockkk

User Image

Desirable Prophet

I was made to taste your kiss
              xxWe were made to never fall away...
                          Never Fall Away

User Image
                                                        xxx Damian allowed Vi to fall into step as they left the room, and listened curiously as she explained how it did sound like a lame dare and how she had done some crazier things. So she understood how this was a bit laid back, which was nice seeing as Damian wasn't in the mood to explain why or to argue about it. You'd be surprised at how many times he had to do that. Either way he smiled as Vi laughed at his transvestite comment. It was the truth, you never knew who you would be dancing with at a Masquerade. It could be just about anyone you didn't know from Adam, and the worse of it was if you ended up falling for the person the odds of seeing them again would be slim even if it was a small town. "Hey, I know how to have fun. It just depends on the type of fun." he said with a shrug as led his way to his car. It wasn't anything fancy, just his dad's old Impala when he was a teen. Apparently he had given it to Damian's Aunt when he had gone off to college and then had later met Damian's mother. His Aunt thought nothing of the car until his parents passed away and his grandparents suggested the car as a gift. The only problem was it was a fixer up. The windows stuck, not to mention the passenger door didn't open anymore. The only way in from that side was the window, which Damian rolled down as soon as he entered the car. "Sorry, door doesn't open. I have to fix it one of these days. Anyways if you don't mind you can climb in through the window or climb in through the back seat. Your choice." he said simply as he started the car and waited for Vi to get in.

"I don't know. You're guess is as good as any on where we should go first. I was just thinking going to Main Street and just looking somewhere there." Damian said as he began making his was to Main Street. He grinned ear to ear though at the mention of a better dare for his new friend to do. "Oh, I'm sure I can think of something. Shouldn't be too hard, plus it will give me something to do other than shop." he said simply as his mind began to race with different ideas as he carefully drove, being mindful of just about everything.

These are the only W A L L S ||that H O L D ||me H E R E

Lovable_Muffin123

{{OutOhCocoa: }}

Newbie Noob

6,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                  User Image
User Image
                                        xxxxxLOCATION: DAMIAN'S CAR xxxxxMOOD:HAPPYxxxxxOUTFIT: DAY 1
                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVIVIEN'VI'LATENDRESSE

VIVIEN smiled and slightly examined Damian as he was deep in thought while they walked through the parking lot that was now emptying out, everyone was eager to leave campus, it was a Friday anyway. Not to mention Valentine's day being tomorrow, people were definitely getting prepared for that. Either having their dreams come true, or their little hearts broken. Either way, Vivien was glad that she wasn't involved in all of that rowdy stuff. Vivien walked towards his Impala and smiled at hit, "Comfy." She commented to him, she had a car as well, but her mother had been using it a lot lately due to an accident that both daughter and mother had gotten into during the summer. It was completely pathetic how they were still trying to get the snazzy Mercedes fixed. Vivien didn't want a fancy car as her first car, she was pissed off when her mother, father, and uncle had chipped in to buy it for her birthday. Vivien had been mad but eventually came out of her sulking and accepted the gift for what it was. A Chevy Camaro Coupe, it was specifically customized to look like Bumblebee from Transformers because he was her favorite. The steering wheel even had the little Autobots emblem imbedded into it. She sighed, missing the sleek feeling of her car and debated that she would steal it back from her mother just to drive around with it, she missed the feeling of her car.

Vivien watched as he climbed in, she smirked at his comment and watched him roll down the window. She leaned in through the window and rested her head in her right palm. "And what kind of fun do you like to fool around with, Mr.?" Then she gripped the edge of the roof and swiftly hopped into the car, she was lucky, she didn't trip in and embarrass herself, she was also very surprised. This was probably the most graceful she had been in a long while. The thought scattered from her mind as she buckled in her seat belt and leaned her elbow against the window. Vivien smiled as the wind blew her hair around a bit, she stared out of the window, enjoying the slightly cool February day. They rolled along onto Main street and her eyes instantly lite up upon seeing all the fancy and amazing stores lining through all the blocks. She turned her head towards him and grinned, "I see I've peaked your interest, better think of something soon, have to have some kind of entertainment along the way." Her voice trailed on in a sing song way she was waited to see where he would park.

ooc: ...
                                                          One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen
The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound

User Image

Michelle smiled as Jackson said that he assumed he would pick her up so he questioned at what time he should, "Well, you can pick me up but if you don't want to we can always meet up there so is what you want" she said to him. He offered they could go somewhere else and spoke about getting bored from Eris, which she supposed it was the red headed, adding that he beats her up in sparring match, which she giggled at. "When we get bored from the ball we can go somewhere else" she said with a small grin. She turned to Jessi, her arm slightly going around Jackson's so thy were tied if you put it like that, the female said she understood now the concept of the Ball and that she will have to go through her things or go out to buy one, "What about the date? That's something important as well, luckily I got Jackson" she said with a smile and looked up at the male beside her and then to the brunette, "Oh I have to go buy something, maybe we can go together?" She suggested with a friendly smile.

I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallow ground

OUTFIT <3

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image
xExrxixsxxxxxxNxoxcxtxuxrxnxex

User Image

Eris nodded in agreement when Jackson proclaimed it would be fun to teach Jessi. Eris knew that would be the case. It was always nice to be teach someone the skills they were nearly masters of. That was the point in learning things to the point of mastery, to one day teach other people their skills. She listened to what Michelle said as she entered the gym once more. Eris found that Michelle simply added the shallow, societal ideals of what a masquerade was about. The things she said were for dances in general not just masquerade. But Eris kept that information to herself, knowing very well that saying such would just cause unnecessary drama.

Eris watched Jessi, Michelle and Jackson interact, listening as Jackson suddenly spouted off about how he won the sparring match. She said nothing in rebuttal about that statement, finding it to be pathetic that he had to use beating a person in a sparring match as a means to impress this girl who asked him out to a ball. If that was how he wanted to make his impression and make himself look like a better man, so be it. Who was Eris to say anything in disagreement? Let him lie to impress this girl.

A small smile pulled itself to life before it vanished when Jessi corrected Jackson’s comment. Still Eris remained silent, just observing everything. She found Jackson was right, this was boring. She even found it boring to watch Michelle try and flaunt her claim over Jackson in front of them. Once again, she found herself finding the action to be a pathetic attempt to seem like Michelle was the better of the three girls there. It was dull and droll. She felt her mind grow restless, this mindless prattling about clothing, fashion, picking people up and the like was....lowering her situational IQ the more she listened to it. She let out a yawn.

“Bored. Truly bored. You were right Jackson, I find this conversation lacking anything worth listening to, so since you both are not departing, I shall. Perhaps I will go find someone who will enjoy speaking about the apathetic attitude that high school cultivates in the minds of it’s student body. Good day to you all.” She said all this in a bored tone. She leaned over and kissed Jessi’s cheek, hoping the girl took comfort in the physical touch. Eris hopes that Jessi, like Jackson, knew that Eris was not trying to be mean to them. She was simply bored of the conversation, finding it did not give her the mental stimulation she required to remain.She ruffled Jackson's hair before she turned and simply walked out, picking up her bag as she went.

Eris walked off, heading towards the parking lot where her 1970 Dodge Challenger sat waiting for her.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Jackson chuckled as Jessi punched him and revealed he'd been lying, he hadn't been trying to show off anyway, he only meant it to tease Eris. "I'm fine with picking you up, don't worry..." Jackson insisted as he looked down at Michelle, chucking as she suggested they could go somewhere else if they got bored of the ball. Putting his arm around hers as she put hers around him, he looked to Eris and chuckled as she went on about how boring the conversation was. "I'll see you tomorrow!" He called out as she left.

Mood: [Relaxed]
Company: |Jessi/Michelle|

If I could do all I can?
Got you stuck on my body, on my body like a tattoo

Nate Rodriguez

User Image

Nate parked his car after returning from his house since he forgot a few papers for his now last class. Finally it will be over! As he stepped out of it and got his papers, he started to fix them, bumping accidentally with someone, his blue eyes looking up, ''Sorry it's my fault'' he said and smirked softly as he saw it was Eris. ''Leaving so early?'' He questioned her as he fixed his papers. Him and Eris don't talk that much but they know each other from a few times they have been stuck in the classroom doing group projects, mainly they were the only ones that do the whole work while the others just sit there acting inmature. Today was that everyone was talking about the Ball and their dates, Nate for now was going alone and if someone changed it, good, if not, good as well.

I'd be waking up, in the morning probably hating myself

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Jessi took Jackson as a simple tease and just teased back. Knowing Eris would particularly speak up about such a trivial thing. But as eh watched and listened to the new pair. The girl tried hard not to let her discomfort show when they linked arms. Giving a forced smile with a nod to respond to the girl's statements on dates. ''Oh yea depends... a date is nice but it's just as fun going solo--right?" smirking to lighten her mood with a wink toward her friends. But her stomach flipped when Michelle spoke the last part. '...luckily...' Interiorly she scoffed ,''Ouais, bien sûr sont...elle ne possède pas lui même si'' she mumbled to the side. Then looking back at Michelle she tilted her head with a sweet grin, trying to not let her inner feelings show. ''Oui, that could be fun-- maybe the evening'' she suggested.

Glancing over at Eris she knew she was getting annoyed and bored. She knew just jabbing about, about a dance was not her number one thing to do. So she wasn't surprised or blamed Eris was stating as such. Ben smiled as he kissed her goodbye and she sent a air kiss in return, giving a wave."au revoir plus tard'' Turning back to the remaining teens. She couldn't help but feel a tad awkward...

Here she was the 'third wheel'... she didn't mean or desire to be one. Or even seen as one to hover over them. Sucking on her lips slightly she tried to complement her next course of action. ''Well not to be the troisième roue-- ha I mean 'third wheel' as you two discuss... I think I'm gonna swing by the library...if you need me.'' she smiled as Ben informed them. ''And Michelle if you want to shop just let me know...''

OOC Yeah sure are-- she doesn't own him though, yes, goodbye see you later, third wheel
I didn't know how to end it or what to do with her.... AND now idk what to do with Massi...

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces