Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

โ™ชโ™ซโ™ฌโ†บ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„, ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”ž ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ซ,
๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ ๏ฝ„๏ฝ ๏ผฉ
::โœ—โœ—

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„

xxxxxxThe girl explained her age and Rielle nodded sagely. "Almost seventeen. That was it, definitely what makes the differnce." she laughed lightly, and turned a little to send another eye over Casper. He really did have badass hair. Then he commented on her accent, and she tossed her head with mock pride, "Well, your's ain't so bad, either." with a dismissive shrug, she paused then fell back into her relaxed posture and broad grin. "Second cousins? That sounds made up." she was grinning though, "Oh, pleased to meet you, Casper. I just got done asking your cousin about her romantic conquests. What about yours? Got a girlfriend in the woodwork." then, in the spirit of being fair, she added, "Or a boyfriend." although he really didn't strike her as the type. Rielle could be a flirt, and honestly she liked her first impression of this boy.
xxxxxxThe wink made her roll her eyes, but grin. She looked at Caroline and jerked a thumb at the girl's cousin. "Is he always like this or is it just my rogueish attitude, stunning beauty and irresistable brogue?"

โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„

โœ—โœ—::๐”ซ๐”ฌ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ“๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ— ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ, ๐”ฆ'๐”ฉ๐”ฉ
๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„
โ†ปโ™ฌโ™ซโ™ช

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

๐“˜ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป, ๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚,xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx๐“˜ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“น๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐”€๐“ช๐”‚

{{Oh for the love Of Chocolate-Covered-Cranberries:
//song link updated//
}}

xXPetrichorXx

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

XThe Lonely AlcoholicX

ฯ‰ะ‚ืฅ ษ–ศˆษ– ฮŠฯฎ ษงะดษฃะ„ าญับ าะ„ ษŽับั†....

Appeal.

Where-Apartment
With-Me, Myself, And I.
Thoughts-Hope he is alright...
Mood- ...

Lars sighed and dropped his phone by his side on the couch. Taking the beer from the side table, popping the tab and taking a sip. After a minute he felt his phone vibrate violently by his side. Setting the beer down and looking over the message. He sighed as he read it. Casper seemed totally sober. And never did anything out the ordinary like that when he was high.

To: Caroline
Re Re: Casper
He was totally sober...I am pretty sure he would tell you... About what happened. Just don't tell him anything about my past self. Just. When you speak to him. Tell me what's up with him, Alright..?

Lars let out an exasperated exhale and looked over and the plethora of pill bottles next to his beer. He remembered he had a few other drugs he had yet to try. And really need something to clear his mind. He was completely out of weed. All he had was muscle relaxers.Aderall ( He faked being ADHD to get it ) , LSD. And Ecstasy. He made a face trying to decide weather not was the right time as he reached for the, orange, transparent bottle.. He sighed knowing he wanted to do it anyway. Unscrewed the cap and took out a chalky blue pill stamped with a big E on the front of it. Drinking some beer and putting the pill in his mouth, biting it slightly and swallowing it. He made a face and chased the substance with beer and threw the empty can at a near by trash can. He leaned back and put the TV on a cartoon he like to watch when high called Adventure Time to wait for the high to kick in.

Quote:
xXPetrichorXx

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Caroline laughed as Rielle commented that the relation between herself and Casper sounded fake. โ€œOh, I wish. Then maybe I could get rid of this lump once and for all.โ€ She said in an obviously teasing tone, and Casper responded good naturedly with a sham pout. It was obvious that the two were close โ€“ they had been best friends when they were little kids, and even though they had grown a bit apart as they got older they still got along greatly.

Carolineโ€™s phone went off again, and she shot Rielle another apologetic look before opening the message and reading what Lars had sent her. She was starting to grow curious about what had happened between Casper and Lars, but she was hardly going to ask him now. So instead, she tapped out a response as quickly as she could.

To: Lars
Re: Casper
Of course I wonโ€™t tell, silly. Iโ€™ll let you know as soon as I find anything out.

Meanwhile, Casper was oblivious to what his cousin was doing - and even more so about whom she was texting โ€“ rather preoccupied with his current conversation. โ€œThe pleasure is mine.โ€ He chuckled lightly, absently fidgeting with his hair for a brief moment, pushing it away from his line of vision. It was getting a bit longer than he normally tolerated, but he was still too apathetic to really do anything about it yet. When she asked if he had a girlfriend/boyfriend, he hesitated for the briefest moment as he thought it over โ€“ Lars hadnโ€™t gone as far as to say that he had any feelings for Casper, and they were anything but together. So really, there was only one true answer, huh? โ€œNot as such, no. How about yourself? Surely you must have a string of admirers, all vying for your attention.โ€ He chuckled, mostly teasing her playfully but also admittedly a bit curious, to be honest.

Putting the phone back in her purse just in time for Rielleโ€™s question, Caroline looked up and laughed.
โ€œThatโ€™s a tough question Iโ€™m afraid, my dear. Never can tell with this one.โ€ She pretended to analyze the solitary male, her eyes glimmering with held back laughter. โ€œProbably smartest just to assume that itโ€™s both.โ€ she finally seemed to diagnose, turning her gaze back to Rielle with a smile.

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

XThe Lonely AlcoholicX

ฯ‰ะ‚ืฅ ษ–ศˆษ– ฮŠฯฎ ษงะดษฃะ„ าญับ าะ„ ษŽับั†....

Appeal.

Where-His Apartment
With-Me, Myself, and I.
Thoughts-...
Mood-high

Lars felt his phone vibrate on his side. Him had just taken Ecstasy he felt as though it vibrated his body. His hand brushed the couch cushion when grabbing his phone. He looked at the text and threw it back and started "petting" the cushion. He took off his shirt and took the matching pillows down to the floor and rubbed his face of them. He started to cuddle the pillows. His senses had intensified. the feeling of cuddling the soft cushion comforted him a little. He started to remember the feeling of his first kiss earlier today. He could think on his own at the moment. The pill made him realise something he didn't want to this whole time. Lars bolted up and got his phone and huridly ran through his contact list to his phone and started to test Casper.

To: Casper
Sub: Please read this.

I never wanted to admit this. But I don't hate you for what happened this morning. In fact I actually hate myself for slapping you.. I didn't tell Caroline everything... I was just worried about you... Damn... To get to the point...Uhh...Every time I see your stupid curly head It makes my stomach feel uneasy.and it puts a smile on my face The crush I was talking about on the beach was you. God this is the most cheesiest text I have ever wrote... i feel like such an a**....

Lars looked down and debated weather or not to send the text. He sighed and pressed send as he laid back down on the pillows.

Quote:
xXPetrichorXx

Dapper Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

โ™ชโ™ซโ™ฌโ†บ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข ๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝŽ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„, ๏ฝ™๏ฝ๏ฝ• ๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”ž ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ซ,
๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ ๏ฝ„๏ฝ ๏ผฉ
::โœ—โœ—

xxxxxxRielle laughed when Caroline and Casper started teasing each other. They were much more like siblings than cousins, she enjoyed their closeness. When Caroline recieved a text and made an apologetic expression, Rielle merely waved a dismissive hand and turned to Casper with a grin, watching as he messed with his hair for a moment. Then he asked about her current relationship status. "Ah, no. The last boyfriend's back in Carryduff, so no worries about stepping on toes." the girl purred. She was coming on a little stronger than usual, but wasn't worried about it. He'd either reciprocate or back off, and either was was amusing.
xxxxxxCaroline's response made her grin. These two were great, she'd been lucky to find them so fast. "So besides each other who do you spend time with? I have no friends, so I plan on stealing yours." Rielle grinned, showing she was kidding, and glanced between the two of them, truly curious.

โœ—โœ—::๐”ซ๐”ฌ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ“๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ— ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ซ, ๐”ฆ'๐”ฉ๐”ฉ
๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ™ ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„
โ†ปโ™ฌโ™ซโ™ช

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

๐“˜ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป, ๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚,xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx๐“˜ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“น๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช๐”€๐“ช๐”‚

{{Oh for the love Of Chocolate-Covered-Cranberries:
//song link updated//
}}

xXPetrichorXx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items