Welcome to Gaia! ::

The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound

User Image

Michelle was distracted the outfit she should wear for the Ball, what accesories, color that makes her look better and the rest. She was excited because she got to go woth Jackson, who no girls speaks to besides that red headed that got on her nerves slightly when she rushed him to give her an answer. Now, she will feel triumphant because shebhas him as a date and girls will be all over him, so it as a fifty, fifty thing. As she thought, something woke her up from her reverie, someone bumping into him by the way it was starting to speak to her, a male appearently. "Me? You are the one blind here" she said as she spun around and brushed strands of her hair away from her face. The red headed male than apologized, saying that he didn't saw her, "So small I am?" She questioned scoffing and running a hand through her hair.

Yes, Michelle was cute, shy, flirt and friendly but you get on her nerves and she is fully the opposite. She looked up at the male, someone who she hasn't seen before or she was top distracted like now.

I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallow ground

((Meeh writers block x.x ))

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image
xExrxixsxxxxxxNxoxcxtxuxrxnxex

User Image

Eris felt him jerk back in her choke hold, only to met resistance. Her legs were stronger then her arms by far. She remained holding him by his neck, counting backwards from ten. After ten seconds of holding one position, the contest were declared a stale mate. She waited until a second after her let go of her neck to disentangle herself from him. That was always fun, because she always poked at his sides as she removed herself from his body.

Once they were disengaged, she rolled to her feet and stretched her arms above her head, letting out a soft sigh.

"Well, once again, we end with a stale mate." She said. They were about even on types of wins. There was an nice disbursement of, he-wins-she-win-stale-mates. Which was good, it said they were evenly match. But it was funny, she could hold her own a guy who was not only in the same division as her, but outside her weight class. She looked over at Jessi, giving the exchange student an easy smile before she looked at Jackson.

"Well, run along. Best hit the showers before your date comes back. I know she can't wait to walk around showing you off to everyone." She said with a playful tone and an easy grin. She was not really privy to what the girl's actual desires were, but Artemis could never be labeled as stupid. She knew 95% of the girls in the school hadn't started to look at Jackson till recently. When he started to shimmy out of the library hole he had put himself in. She had started to talk to him in training and then she made it a point to seek him out at school. He eased the intensity and the anxiety she got in situations. Like now, she was relaxed. But that could be because she just got out of a training session. She was always relaxed after those.

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Casper Ryan Hogarth II

Let's let this burn until it's done
Don't walk away

Casper looked up at the offered hand, not having noticed that Lars had even stood up. ”You too, Lars. Welcome to town.” He said with an easy smile, bringing a hand around to clasp the offered one with a brief but firm shake as he listened to the boy’s offer to hang out sometime. “For sure, we’ll set something up.” He smiled again and let go of Lars’s hand just as the bell rang out, dismissing the students for a much-anticipated weekend. Casper waited for the majority of the students to leave the room – he hated fighting crowds – before straightening the desk somewhat and leaving the room, offering a non-committal wave to the sour-looking science teacher.

Casper leisurely walked off campus and down the sidewalk that led to his home – sure, he could have rushed home to get out of the moderately cold weather quickly – but who was he kidding? Casper rarely rushed for anything and anybody, content to just kick an empty beer can he found discarded on the pavement as he walked, taking in the same view he had stared at for the last four years. Taking the long way home instead of cutting through someone’s yard – feeling charitable enough to give his neighbors a break – he soon made his way to his block. Definitely not slums, but not exactly a high-class neighborhood either – most of the houses and yards looked overgrown and abused and unloved, foreclosure signs on about a sixth of the properties. Home sweet home.

Let's let them see the mess
that we became

xxx

Desirable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

make way for -- ;; the unpredictable painter
                                    After awhile of just hanging upside down, Cole let out a sigh and straightened herself out before dropping to the ground. So far her hours after school were a bit boring, but she was hoping to change that a bit as she grabbed her back and headed back in the direction of the school where most of her friends hung out. Or rather where most of her stoner friends hung out, it was a little hole in the wall place near the beach and seeing as the town was known to be a beach town it didn't take long until she was there. Cole nodded at a couple people she knew before claiming a couch and lazily sitting on it in a way that suggested that she was hogging it for herself. She listened to the different conversations as she took out her sketchbook and began looking through the mostly filled book. After awhile though she figured she would just text someone to come and actually hang out with. Cole only came to the Hole in the Wall so she wouldn't feel alone even if she actually was alone. Pulling out her phone she quickly went through the list of friends that would actually be okay to show up where she was. She came down to two people, a new kid she had met, Damian something or another the nephew of the Mayor, and Casper a guy she knew of then finally got the privilege of saying she knew him. So she quickly started typing up the message she was going to send to the two.

To: Damian, Casper
                                    Message: Hey you up for hanging out? Currently at
                                    the Hole in the Wall a bit bored...it's cool if you can't
                                    just figured I'd ask.

Pressing send, Cole sighed as she waited for a response from either guy as she shook her head at a joint that was passed her way. It wasn't that she was against it, she just didn't feel the need to get that buzz at the moment. Soon though she had gotten a response from Damian, saying how he would rather being hanging out there than having to go buy a suit and mask for the dance tomorrow. Cole's response was that he was a butt sniffer for leaving her to her own boredom, though she hoped he wouldn't get too bored with shopping.

ooc;links in bottom icons, they should make sense;; Figured they could just be friends, if that's fine with you. If not I can just change it.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Casper Ryan Hogarth II

Don't walk away

Casper picked up the empty beer can he had been abusing as he walked, tossing it into his next-door neighbor's recycling bin. Just because the neighborhood looked like garbage didn't give him an excuse to leave trash laying around that he had technically brought in. Crossing the unkempt yard that had needed a cutting last week, Casper unlocked the front door and let himself in, giving a general shout to see if anyone else was home. Hearing nothing and taking it as a sign that his parents were out, he crossed to the kitchen and helped himself to a banana while glancing around. Despite the shabby exterior, the Hogarth clan kept the inside relatively clean.

A jarring vibration was felt from his left front pocket, and he quickly pulled out the phone that had made such a ruckus. It was one of those shitty old Nokia pay-as-you-go outdated early models, which he affectionately referred to as the 'magic brick'. It was worn and heavily abused, but it had served Casper well - no matter how many times he had thrown, dropped, kicked or washed it, the MB always rallied and pulled through. Hell, he had even played hackey-sack with it on more than one occasion. Seeing he had gotten a text message, he opened it to see it was from Cole, a recently acquired friend, inviting him out to the local stoner's hang-out. Punching out a quick response to say he'd be there in a little while and pressed send, Casper went down to the basement to collect his stash that was concealed in one of those screw-top cans with the hidden compartment, the can being a re-purposed Mtn. Dew. Shoving it into the front pocket of a hoodie he pulled on, Casper made his way back outside.

The walk was only about ten minutes or so from his home to the hole-in-the-wall even at a leisurely pace, and was soon at the little hideout. Quickly locating the one who had messaged him, he waved to a few friends before perching like some goofy-looking gargoyle on the arm of the couch Cole was sprawled over.
"Hey there, lady." he smiled pleasantly at the brunette. Casper didn't know Cole extremely well admittedly, but they had always gotten along when their paths crossed, and he respected both her and her artistic talent.

that we became

{{OoC: Works for me smile }}

Newbie Noob

6,550 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                  User Image
User Image
                                        xxxxxLOCATION: SCIENCE CLASSROOM xxxxxMOOD:HAPPYxxxxxOUTFIT: DAY 1
                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVIVIEN'VI'LATENDRESSE

VIVIEN just shrugged and smirked at his comment, "Grumpy teachers will be grumpy teachers." She had to agree with him, why would Dorkatron want to teach if he didn't get along with kids? Personally, she was going into the history major, didn't exactly know what she wanted to be, but it had to be in history. Vivien thought it was always important to be able to communicate with kids in a way that they could easily get along and appreciate. Then she sighed, 'That's probably not going to happen, there will always be those teachers.' She then smirked, 'But's life's interesting like that.' Vivien smiled back when he smirked at her confession of the dare. He looked interested, his attention peaked. Then as she listened her head nodded slightly from side to side as if to agree with him slightly. But. Vivien always had a plan. ALWAYS some kind of trick up her sleeve. "Touche, my troublemaker lad. But..I have a plan, and if I get lucky, it'll work. Here's the dare: Hold a jellyfish up by it's strings. I'll get the money if I don't chicken out, which, I won't. Now, who's going to find a LIVING jellyfish out on that beach at this time of season, sure, a few will probably be washed up but I highly doubt there'll be a live one. And if there isn't and I pick it up and don't get stung...I'll take his money and a little extra for making me walk there for no good reason." A little chesire grin popped up on her delicate features as she turned slightly to catch the time. Almost.

Vivien smirked, "Anti-Valentine party, sweet. I would go." She shrugged and then shook her head, "I'm not one for relationships, always got cheated on, can't trust anyone anymore. Haven't met anyone who could prove that they could give me a proper relationship." She looked off in a daze for a while before returning her attention back to him and laughing quietly at his distaste for the Masquerade party. Ah..yes, that's why he seemed so familiar. The Mayor's nephew. "Aw, boo, it can't be all that bad. Maybe you'll find someone interesting, then you'll have a date." She smiled with a c**k of her head to the side and clucked her tongue when he asked her if she was going. "Yup. My mom really wanted me to go and I was actually excited as well and thought, hey, why not? So I am going, but with no one in particular. I'll be going alone. Maybe I might find some people to hang out with when I get there." She looked at him, his mischievous gaze met hers and she soured up her face and gave him a cute little smile, "Like I said, I'm not one for heartbreaking, I'm usually the one who gets her heartbroken, but I'm not the type to cry over it." She then looked up when the bell signaling their leave sounded all throughout the school. Vivien got up and smirked, "And I believe your phone buzzed sometime while I was talking, might want to check up on it. Say, you busy after this, I could use a little company and you seem to be a cool guy." She asked with a genuine look on her face while she packed up her things and slung her batman side bag on her right shoulder.

ooc: Pop goes the weasel!
                                                          One_Of_The_Sadly_Fallen

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Can you imagine what I would do

J a c k s o n_ W i l l i a m_ M i l l e r』

Jackson released her from the choke hold once he too realised their match was at an end, chuckling as she poked at his sides and getting up, looking over at Jessi and giving her a smile and a wave before he turned back to Eris as she looked at him. Rolling his eyes and chuckling as she told him to go have a shower, he walked to his bag and grabbed it, bringing it to the change rooms and setting it down before heading to the showers so that he could clean himself up...

Thoughts: {Another Stalemate...}
Mood: [Relaxing]
Company: |Jessi/Eris|

If I could do all I can?

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

X Lars Edmund Claude` X

XThe Lonely Alcoholic

What I am wearing

Lars sat in the truck with it's engine purring. Knowing he had to stay out the apartment all day tomorrow he decided to try to find a job tomorrow. He pulled out of the parking lot and began his short trek from the school to his apartment 10 miles down the way.

He yawned lazily as he parked his truck in the resident space infront of the bottom apartment. He looked in the mail-slot by the door as he got out and took out the few papers. Looking at the labels and who they were from as he opened the door. Closing it behind him and locking the dead-bolt. Walking to the kitchen he chucks the mail at the trashcan and makes his way to the pallet of pillows and blankets set up in the room. He sat on the pallet with his laptop case, taking out the Laptop and cord, hooking it up to the wall outlet and turning it on and grabbing the books. out and scanning thought the work. He filled in the last 5 questions hurriedly as his computer turned on and started signing into Skype and Messengers.

As he opened his internet browser he got a Skype call from one of his gaming buddies in Canada, "Hey bro, Wanna play some Battlefield or Halo on Xbox?" The guy asked boredly. Lars sighed "No, For now I don't have my Xbox and secondly, I don't get my own internet till another two weeks." He replied tiredly as he rubbed his eyes . "Oh... Well I will let you go than. I can find someone else to play with." He ended the call as Lars was putting on his internet radio station for music. Standing up to head for the kitchen he rinses a small shot glass out and takes the almost empty bottle of booze from the cabinet and poors a shot, Looking at the glass he sighed and put it down and began drinking from the bottle as he headed for his bedroom again.

He laid his head down on the pillow with the soon empty bottle of vodka and began to feel numb as he took off his shoes and socks and all leaving him in just plaid boxers. He yawned and rolled over about to shut his eyes and fall asleep.

Desirable Prophet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

make way for -- ;; the unpredictable painter
                                    While waiting for the for something more interesting to do, Cole decided to start coloring in an old picture she had sketched a while back. It helped when and if she decided to paint it, giving her an idea on the hues and shades that would go with it. It didn't take long though until Cole actually did accept a joint as she continued to color in her sketched, finding that the inspiration to actually color was nowhere in her. But it wasn't like she was going to get really stoned, just enough to make her a bit more loose and able to find another way to come at her sketch. It was working really well as she became consumed with the task at hand that she didn't even notice her phone going off until someone pointed it out. Quickly she put the colored pencil in between her teeth as she read the text from Casper and replied with an okay. And with that she was back to zoning out on her sketch until she was finished just in time for Casper to arrive and perch himself on the couch's arm.

"Hey. I need another opinion on this, what do you think?" she asked curiously as she pointed her completed colored sketched towards Casper and straightened herself out so that there was room on the couch for anyone else. No 'how are you?' or 'so nice to see you', just an opinion on what was thought of her sketched. Though most people knew that was the norm with Cole, it's when she actually kept with formalities that people looked at her strange.

"So you going to the Dance? Or have any other plans? I regrettably have to, seeing as my parents bribed me with a paint set I want." she said simply as she finished up the joint she had been enjoying while she had been coloring earlier, and ran her hand through her brunette hair and repositioned her hat.

ooc;links in bottom icons, they should make sense;; It's just a random sketch of anything, so any response is valid....

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Desirable Prophet

I was made to taste your kiss
              xxWe were made to never fall away...
                          Never Fall Away

User Image
                                                        xxx Damian just shrugged as Vi said the teacher was just grumpy. He didn't really care all that much, but then the conversation turned to that of the little dare she would have to do later on that day. He made a face of disappointment at the mention of just having to hold a jellyfish by it's strings. In his mind, it was lame but that may have to do with the fact that he was from Seattle and craziest dare he did was jumping into Lake Washington in the middle of December nude, and then have to stay in there for about five minutes. He had nearly caught hypothermia but it was worth the fifty bucks. So to him this seemed like baby stuff. "Eh, sounds lame but I guess a dares a dare as far as this town goes." he said simply with a shrug as he felt his phone go off, just as the bell for the school rang. It was a text from his friend Cole asking to hang up. He shook his head at the text before turning his attention back to Vi as she continued to talk about the dance.

"I could, but I see no point in it. Masks are required, so for all I know I could end up dancing with a transvestite and that isn't my style. Besides, I don't date. See no point in it or even referring as taking someone as my 'date'." Damian said simply with a shrug as he continued to listen to her reasoning to why she was going to the dance, and then how she was the one that normally had her heart crushed. He didn't believe it, but knew better than to voice it. The she was up and asking if he wanted to hang out, even if those weren't her exact words. "According to my Aunt I need to buy a suit. You're welcome to come if you want, could save me from the boredom of it. Plus you aren't that horrible either." he said simply with a smirk as he gathered his things and stood up himself as he awaited Vi's answer.

These are the only W A L L S ||that H O L D ||me H E R E

Lovable_Muffin123

{{OutOhCocoa: }}

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
J E S S I XXX"ben"XXXM ' B E N G U E

Jessi was on the edge of her seat--figuratively. Getting quite into yet again another spar between her friends. They were just both so good at the sport and she was extremely impressed. One moment she thought Eris had got him, but then Jackson would do this move that put it all into question. They were too evenly matched to ever crown a proper winner. And that's why it ended as such...a stalemate. Even though they'd like a winner, Jessie liked it as it ended. It showed they were both worthy opponents of one another, and skilled fighter per say. Ben liked things being fair and equal at least.

Jessi waved at her friends as they did so and she trotted over to them. "Wow quite intense, another stalemate... but still impressive." she grinned nodding. "You're clearly evenly matched no doubt--skilled fighters. I know my a** would tore up if I attempted any spar." she stated about her lack of much if any fighting skills. Only experience she had was 'fighting' with her brothers... did that count--nope. Listening a moment to the pair she thought a shower would be best as they were both quite sweaty. Come on they were battling body sweat was unavoidable. But unintentionally isolated her hearing to hear that Jackson had a date... The new made her shift her weight slightly uncomfortably.
"Jackson has a date..." Her eyebrows knitted in the middle.

Ben honestly had developed a little crush on the older male. Fallin' for his creative side... his quiet to himself nature interest and drew her to him. But he had to admit the girl thought he was extremely attractive and his aussy accent-- a foreign kid was simply a plus. But of course she hadn't told her... or anyone. It wasn't her plan to get a boyfriend or anything... Honestly she wasn't too happy to hear he had a date cuz she'd like to be his. However two problem were floating about; one) he doesn't and wouldn't like her... and two) she didn't have the balls to ask him herself. So her chances or ever getting a chance with him was slim to none.

Regaining her light composure being careful not to expose anything tried to play it off. "Ah I wouldn't be surprised" slightly chuckled. Then calling to Jack, "Best should don't want to scare her away." teasing him nudging Eris. "Who's the lucky girl?" she wondered quite curious to know but trying to be nonchalant. Standing around to wait for the pair to wash up and come back to hang perhaps."I don't have any plans though for this weekend... I wanted to go to the dance though. To check out this masquerade" she trailed unsure.

User Image

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image
                                                    'Excuse me...' Massi raised an eyebrow at the bitchy attitude of the girl he ran into. He was not in the mood to start with her. Giving her this look the whole time she spoke. "Yeah." he simply said just standing there as she looked at him. She has seen the girl before... hovering near Jackson this one time. He never payed her much mind like most people at the school anyway. Nothing special.

Yeah he bumped into her, and apolgized... but obviously she was 'daydreaming' herself to cause the collusion. She didn't have to such a snob about it... completely a different side then her sweet innocent front she displayed to others. "Mmhm." Deciding he'd say something at least since it itched him, looking over her once more. Shaking his head, "Now that... ain't cute." gesturing his hand to her whole face, referring to her demeanor at the moment. Maybe he just caught her at a bad time... but he knew that wasn't the case for her...definitely not for her.

OCC Sorry my layout sucks... Im trying to do something...idk what aha...is it ok ish...?
                                                    BTW Massi just calls it like he sees it, he don't care who it is.

Wheezing Codger

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Casper Ryan Hogarth II

Don't walk away

Casper smirked slightly at the rather to-the-point question, moving and settling into the now vacant seat next to Cole to take a look at the drawing she held out to him. While he definitely preferred to dabble in more kinetic mediums like sculpting and whittling, he could still thoroughly appreciate the girl’s art style and execution, even going so far as to feel a slight jealousy as his eyes scanned over the page in his hands. “I really like it – especially how you blended these colors together. Though I might suggest adding a few highlighting tones there and there, to help give it a bit more depth. Other than that, it’s really quite brilliant.” He offered after a few moments, pointing out the areas he was referring to as he spoke, though keeping his fingertip hovering over the paper to avoid accidently smudging the graphite.

Handing the drawing back to it’s owner with an easy smile, he pulled the re-purposed can out of the large pocket of his sweatshirt, unscrewing the top and pulling out two tightly rolled joints. Holding both in his pursed lips, he lit both with a silver-toned zippo he kept with him at all times and took a gentle puff to get them started, handing off one of them to be passed around the room and shared. He kept the other in his mouth and took a longer drag before letting out the bittersweet smoke and wordlessly offering to share it with Cole. Joints definitely weren’t Casper’s first choice for smoking the drug, but it worked and he knew it was the easiest way to share socially.

Chuckling softly as the girl next to him asked if he was going to the dance, he gave a hybrid nod-shrug.
“I guess, yeah. Wasn’t planning on it originally, but I’m meeting Chad there to buy from him, and I might as well stick around.” He said idly, referencing one of the better-known dealers in their town – a bit on the sleazy side, but he always cut Casper a good deal and his stuff was always decent quality. “You got your dress all picked out and ready to break a few hearts?“ he grinned softly with a playful wink. Casper was always a little flirtatious whenever he talked to girls – though he rarely meant anything by it. If he was flirting, it simply meant that he felt comfortable enough around you to let his guard down. And while he definitely thought Cole was very pretty, he honestly wasn’t looking for anything close to a relationship, happy to just be friends with the female.

that we became
The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound

User Image

Michelle noticed the red headed male wasn't clearly paying attention to her words, his answers just referred to a 'yeah I get it, can I go now?'. He then gestured to her face saying that it wasn't cite which she rose both eye brows at, "If you wouldn't have bumped into me I would probably not be this way" she said. She shifted the weight of her bag, "I'm not here to please you. Get it? Now minimize yourself" she said with a glare. She turned on her heel and started to walk back to the gym, how can she be so b!tchy all of a sudden? Well, she has little patience and a short fuse. Plus the guy didn't even asked if she was alright with the sudden bump that she almost tripped! So rude, not a gentleman at all. Now, where was her date? Hopefully the red headed was long gone, still not liking how she rushed him for an answer though, Michelle just kept walking to the gym, thinking but watching wwhere people are going this time.

I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallow ground

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image
xExrxixsxxxxxxNxoxcxtxuxrxnxex

User Image

Eris watched Jackson head off, a small smile resting on her lips. She was glad to see him and be able to spar with him. It made her feel more relaxed for the rest of the day. No one knew or understood just how much she depended on those sparring session or an hour of time in his presence. He was so calm and relaxed that it resonated through her and settled her as well. It was one of the reasons she was so glad to be friends with him.

She tuned to Jessi, smiling to herself as her friend rattled off about their fighting skills. She was a little bit uneasy about people praising her fighting skills. It was not something she really liked to be known for. Even though that premise was a complete contradiction of what she actually did. Doing title fights made it so people knew her for her fighting.

“You know, if you ever want to learn to at least defend yourself, I would have no problem teaching you” She said, a frown upon her lips when she heard Jessi talk about getting her a** handed to her. That was not something she wanted to think about. She was protective over her friends. She knew that if something were to transpire with her in the area she would be able to deal with it. But away from her? Not so much. She could retaliate but not prevent.

Her emerald eyes watched Jessi become a little uneasy after she mentioned the date. She blinked a bit, unsure as to how to proceed with that information. That was the reason why she was still in school even though she had already started college course. She was lacking in social etiquette and the ability to really interact properly with people. It was something that most intelligent people had to deal with. Eris logically knew that no matter how smart she was, she still needed to be able to function in society. So she resigned herself to remaining in high school in order to gain a proper set of situations in which she would learn from.

“Michelle Rodrigues.” She answered with a shrug. She found the girl to be lacking, but it was not her choice who dated Jackson. She merely wanted her friends to be happy. Plus it was but one date, to an organized event. It was not like they had decided to go on multiple dates. No this was an event where people were expected to go in pairs. So logically, people would seek out pairs. Eris had no plans to do so. She was going to the dance alone. Another chance for her to interact in a social situation, of course.

“I plan on going, I needed the social grooming it will provide. Plus I am going alone.” Her tone was friendly, trying to employ the ‘we are in the same boat’ technique that she learned through her years in this school. They stood in the gym, content to just chat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff