Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Can you imagine what I would do

J a c k s o n_ W i l l i a m_ M i l l e r』

Jackson smiled as he listened to her, placing the bandages in his bag and grabbing a towel from it to wipe away some of his sweat before placing it back into his bag and looking down into her eyes. As she continued to ask him he sighed, thinking about it for a few moments before speaking again. "Fine, i'll go with you..." He told Michelle, a smile on his face as he looked over to Eris, having heard her comment just before he told Michelle his answer. "I'm sorry, I think you have our roles reversed there..." He teased his friend and partner. Looking back to Michelle, he smiled. "I'll talk to you after I beat up Eris, okay?" He asked before walking towards the sparring mat with Eris.

Thoughts: {Oh what the hell?}
Mood: [Relaxed]
Company: |Michelle/Eris|

If I could do all I can?
The saints can't help me now, the ropes have been unbound

User Image

Michelle blushed as Jackson's eyes looked at hers, it was a good feeling for some weird reason. The male sighed and agreed to go to the Ball with him causing her to grin slightly and, of course, to blush. The girl that was also at the gym and walked over to them, rushing Jackson to take a decision so they can go back to whatever they were doing. Was this girl jealous? Well good to know she found herself someone to annoy with while being with Jackson. Two in one, great job Mich. Jackson and the female exchanged a conversation, Jackson turning to her to say that he will talk with her after he is done sparring with her, "Alright, I will go get my stuff and I will come back" she said with a smile and made her way out of the gym.

Step one, check. It was easier to convince him, but some of her words were true. After girls saw him with her, they will be drooling after him, that's just how things work right? Girls want boys when they see him with a date and stop at nothing to get their attention. She made her way toward the hallways and remained day, distracted by thinking what to wear for tomorrow night.

I hunt for you with bloodied feet across the hallow ground

((She is open and distracted! XD ))

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image
xExrxixsxxxxxxNxoxcxtxuxrxnxex

User Image

Eris walked to the mat, watching as the girl left before she snickered at Jackson. Her emerald eyes dancing with amusement. That was just too funny to watch...and kinda painful at the same time. She laughed softly, reaching up towards the sky, humming softly as she shot Jackson a look.

"That was both hilarious and painful to watch. Seriously....painful. Why couldn't she just ask you and be done with it? What was with all the hair twirly, looking down and all the bs? Thankfully she left so that I don't have to lose to make you look good for your date." She said as she walked towards the opposite end of the mat. She reached back and grabbed her foot, stretching it a bit more, watching him. She was honestly glad for him. Finally getting out of his spot in the library and getting himself a date. She gave him a small smile.

"I am glad you got a date and even I am more glad you are finally out of the library." She said, letting her foot down and easily falling back into a standard stance. She was loose and limber, ready for almost anything he could throw at her. There was a certain amount of ease that came from sparring with the same person. It became less about skills and more about knowing their opponents'.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Jackson rolled his eyes and chuckled as he cracked his knuckles and took a defensive stance on the mat, waiting for her to attack him first. "I had to wait for you, so you don't get to complain about waiting for me..." He said with a grin, focusing on her and waiting for her attack while still chatting with Eris. He was running through his head the different attacks she could start with, so that he could effectively counter any of them...

Thoughts: {I won't go too hard on her...}
Mood: [Focused]
Company: |Eris|

If I could do all I can?

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Eris rolled her shoulders before she darted towards him, intent on tackling him to the floor. Her goal was always to learn more floor techniques. The best way to get that is to get him to the floor first. Men had a distinct advantage in that area, so she wanted to get more practice there. Why would she want to do all that flipping and all the bending while standing where she knew she was better off? She wouldn't learn anything that way.

She used her right shoulder to push into his stomach, ready anything from above as her right foot hooked behind his left. She threw her entire weight forward, dragging her right foot backwards, to jerk his left foot out from under him. She was making him out of balance, as she curled forward, her left arm grabbing his right calf to jerk backwards at the same time. She braced for any kind of impact.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

As she tried to tackle him, he grabbed her hips and let her bring him down, but as she did so he lifted her up over him and threw her behind him, rolling once he hit the ground and jumping back onto his feet quickly, deciding then to try and make a counter-attack as he went to reverse her attack and tackle her, he was used to striking and kicking techniques, and so he had a similar desire to learn floor techniques.

Thoughts: {I won't go too hard on her...}

If I could do all I can?

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Eris felt his hand come to rest on her hips as they fell back. They hit the floor and she tensed for a moment and readied herself. Sure enough no sooner did they fall back was she thrown over his shoulders behind him. Strange place but she turned in place, keeping her center of graving close to the ground. She watched as he jumped back to his feet only to move to tackle her as well. She raised a brow but decided to go with another trick.

As he moved to tackle her, her hands jerked upward once he was close enough. As his tackle hit her center of mass, her arm right wrapped around his neck in a reverse nelson, her left locking her other arm into place as her legs instantly wrapped themselves around his waist. She would take the mat to her back.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

Jackson was surprised to find she was so ready after his initial counter, and realising this tried to change his attack, but too late, and his attempted change only helped her as it caused them to roll sideways so that he was now on his back on the mat, and her in the perfect position to attack him on top. Expecting her to then begin attacking quickly, he didn't waste time yet attempting to get her off and took a blocking position, ready to defend himself from any strikes.

Thoughts: {~Nothing on the mind right now~}

If I could do all I can?

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

User Image

Massi stood up from his desk as soon as he heard the final bell ring to go home. Sighing with pure relief he gathered his stacked up books he had prepared for a swift leave into his backpack. Slinging over his shoulder he made his way out of the classroom into the hallway. Walking he ran his hand through the long locks, to push them out his face huffing up the loose strand off his eyelash that stuck. Thinking about the coming weekend... all on his mind was school work and his labored work. His schedule was jammed packed as always and had no time really for any sort of lee way. But was still glad it was the weekend at least... any sort of work beat going to school.

To be honest with himself the ginger Hated the fact he was a 19 year old and was still in school...he felt old... he was almost twenty also. He knew he was not alone in the department since his friend Jackson was nineteen himself-- guessing it was his own old soul. Having enough--it wasn't like he was too good for high school that wasn't worth his time but was, he could say... perhaps 'out grown' it. He basically finished up...except for a few class credit required to graduate. He had though just skipping out the crap and just getting his GED. But it wasn't the same as graduating, getting that gratifction of finishing high school unlike his...parents. He didn't want to drop out and give up... he wanted to be someone--sucessful, even though he was close many times before. He had already started courses at the local community college for starting credits on his general studies. But even though he was clever and 'smart' his past history of being held back in his youth came back to bite him on the a**. Massi hated thinking this way though...his mind always going a mile a minutes reviewing millions of things at once. He wished he had at least one relaxed moment other then when he danced...

"Hey-ginger bread" Knocking him out of his thoughts was a familair bump of curly locks plus nickname from his 'kid sister' Jessi. The girl grinned at him recognizing his 'in mind' expression, "In deep thought I see..." she observed, "Hey Bengi" he smirked squnching her hair slightly pushing her back.

The pair weren't really siblings, of course not by appearance to say the least. They just became close when Massi the other year came to europe for his foreign exchange 'tour' for dance. Jessi was one of the first people to welcome him with open arms making him feel at home... for the first time in his life. They were purely friends that developed a sibling bond where massi became the protective older brother to the girl. They related because they were both orphaned and had no real family.

Jessi stuck out her tongue unrolling a flyer she found off the wall. "-- with your busy mind... free time for the dance.. clear your schedule." she told him. He glanced at her acting he heard nothing,"No." Tapping him with the paper, "Excusez-moi --no? je know you are ennui but hear me out, I want to check out this dance...ball thing. It would be fun and you took me and relax for ONCE in your life--right?" "I don't need it... I don't do them...waste of time I don't have." turning into the main hallways to the front.

Annoyed Ben went right in front of him walking backward. "Massi it is tomorrow ... you work in morin' not night. For me... I only just got here." batting her eyelashes. Jessi had transferred cuz of difficulties of a host family just a few weeks ago. And since Massi was an 'alumni' of the program and a responsible adult he was her 'host' so they lived together for the duration of her stay.

Still stubborn he shook his head grabbing the girl by the shoulders and walking her to others she could bother instead. " Come on. I no puppet." Massi knew that the fighting pair were up in the gym off the front of the school. Grand distraction for ben

Making it in he blooped her over near their sparring area and gave them a knowing wave, but knew they were in the zone. Standing there a moment to watch he was impressed by Eris' ability of fighting ... one would never guess it by just looking at her she kept up well.

When Ben realized where Massi lead her her mind became side tracked to the sparing set before her. She enjoyed watching them 'fight' her new friends were quite good at it. She smiled intrigued by it... she had time found fighting to be a dance of strength and technique much like her art. No matter how many times she had seen them she was caught. She wanted to learn the skill but felt she'd get her a** kicked, she didn't want them going easy on her. Fighting shape was different then dance shape...

Noticing she was distracted Massi slide out the side door back into the hallways letting his mind float off into his audition he had. Letting his body go on auto pilot to let him out.... However his autopilot did not notice the obstacle not intended and collided with a petite brunette girl. "s**t-- where you come fr--" he stopped himself relizing before he got mad it was his fault. "AH I mean... I'm sorry. I didn't see you there." he corrected himself.

Ben watched them and couldn't help exclaim her observation. "Kick his a** Eris!!" ...more or less.

OCC IDK what to do.... ahhhh I combined them posts to save time... hope it's ok...they will be separate next time.
Saruta

evil_onyxsonal

Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Eris grunted as they hit the floor not backwards like she had expected, but sideways. She just her shoulder smack roughly against the mat, but she held strong her hold around his waist with her legs. She bucked her hips, forcing him onto his back as she kept one arm wrapped around his neck and the other locking the nelson, headlock, into place. She then arched backwards, pulling upwards with her arms so that they caught under his chin. She tightened her legs and pushed down. She was basically straightening her body out, but torquing his in an awkward angle. She was careful not to tighten her hold on his neck too much, lest he would fall unconscious and then she would have to shake his legs out to make sure he got blood flow back to his brain.

She let out a grunt when she heard that ever lovely sound of Jessi's voice. She didn't focus on that though. Still watching to see what he did to get out of this hold. She was basically a deadly, stretching koala that had a choke hold on his neck and the intentions of screwing up his neck and back.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

As she got him into a choke hold he grabbed her arm and tried to keep it away from his neck even just barely so he could breathe, as he heard Jessi he hoped that Eris might get distracted, but no such luck, it seemed he had been too easy on her before... Just then, Jackson's hidden strength came out as he let go of her arm and quickly grabbed her waist, pushing her so hard that even with her tight grip on his body, she would be thrown up. Taking a deep breath, he quickly jumped up and hurried over, sliding behind her and wrapping his arm around her neck as he did so, placing her in a choke-hold from behind, now that they had an audience, he had to win...

If I could do all I can?

Ruthless Lunatic

User Image

User Image

Eris felt his hands once again find her waist. She frowning knowing full well what his intentions were. She took a deep breath, then just as he pushed her body went lax. She used his own force against him. She was thrown off, letting go of his neck in order not to cause damage to it. But the force, with her lax body sent her up just enough so that she could tuck her legs up. She spread out her body as she came down. Only she came down upside down instead of right side up. As he jumped up to get behind her, her legs jerked out. Her thighs wrapped tightly around his neck as his arms wrapped around hers. She made sure to tuck her chin down. She easily wrapped them in a leg lock around his neck.

She took one deep breath and held it. With only her legs tense around his neck, the rest of her was limp, rested and at peace even though his arms were around her neck. It was strange to be in such a position. They were almost effectively at a stale mate, if only for a moment. She continue to hold that breath as she gathered herself together. She reached up, putting a hand between his arm and her neck. She only had a couple of tries to do this and it was going to be interesting. She pushed against his arm holding her neck and pushed backwards with her neck agianst the other arm holding his wrist in place. There was little room to maneuver it seemed. But then she let out the breath and jerked down wards. The air in her lungs had given her enough space, since her chin was originally tucked, to jerked her head downwards, getting her neck and a good portion of her head out of the hold.

Dedicated Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User Image

As she wrapped her legs around him once more, he didn't try to fight it, instead holding her in the choke hold as well as he could. He felt her struggling and attempting to get free, but he would not let her out of it that easily, even if it ended as a stalemate, he would hold her there until the match was over. Summoning his strength once more he pulled back hard and knocked back all of her progress to escaping from the choke hold... It was likely that this would end in a stalemate, but as long as he took her down with him, it would be a victory to Jackson.

Company: |Eris/Jessi|

If I could do all I can?

Desirable Prophet

I was made to taste your kiss
              xxWe were made to never fall away...
                          Never Fall Away

User Image
                                                        xxxDamian looked at the girl as she started talking about the teacher. He was happy that he wasn't the only one with a distaste to the older male. "You're telling me. Wonder why he became a teacher if he just hates kids." he stated simply as he waited for his paper back. He tilted is head as the girl introduced herself as Vivien, or Vi for short. Damian nodded out of habit as he glanced around the room to see what everyone else was doing. It didn't take long until his attention was back on Vi though, seeing as she was leaning towards him with a smirk before pursing her lips in a way that would drive just about any sane man crazy. Too bad Damian wasn't sane enough for it to fully affect him that much. Though he couldn't help but smirk and look at her curiously as she began saying that she had just gotten into a dare for $20. "Is that so? What's the dare, can't be that great of one if they're paying only Twenty bucks. You know unless they are getting something out of it?" he inquired with a smug look as he leaned back in his seat and crossed his arms over his chest.

He watched as she pulled her phone out to text whomever people like her texted during a class. But soon she was back at giving him her attention as she asked about the upcoming holiday. Then she also threw in the dance, to which Damian let out a frustrated sigh. "Nothing planned, if I was back home then I would most likely be spending it at an Ant-Valentine party my friend throws every year. Damn boy knew exactly what to say to get me to come. And as far as the dance goes, I have to be there according to my Aunt. Can't have a Town Community dance without the Nephew of the Mayor making a 'proper apperance'." he said disdainfully as the hatred of having to go started to show in the way glared at nothing specific. Though with a shake of his head and a sigh he fully turned his focus on her. "What about you? Any plans? I mean someone like you must be a good person at crushing hearts." he asked in a teasing tone as a glint of mischief crossed his gaze.

These are the only W A L L S ||that H O L D ||me H E R E

Lovable_Muffin123

{{OutOhCocoa: }}

Invisible Lover

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

X Lars Edmund Claude` X

XThe Lonely Alcoholic

What I am wearing

Lars saw that Casper stated packing as he looked down at his own laptop case and stuffed the book into the front flap with paper stuck inside of it cramming his pens and pencils inside of the case. He inspected his laptop keeping it inside the case as he zipped it up and snapped the clasps. Grabbing his keys from his pocket and standing up for a stretch and a small yawn.

He was quite happy to be getting out of his apartment for more than just a trip to the liquor store with some money to give the nice homeless man outside the door for some booze. He smirked "It was nice meeting you, Casper." He said as he held out his right hand for a handshake. "You should come over sometime after the movers bring my stuff from Mississippi. All my stuff should be in by the time the ball shindig is over. You should come by afterwards." He said looking at the last few minutes on the clock slip by.

The bell rang as he pulled the bag over his shoulder and straightened his desk. His keys in hand he waited for the crowed to run out. The excited woots and giggles from the seniors as they all got out of class. He made his way though the main hall to the main entrance to the student parking lot. His keys still in hand he went up to the red Ford F-150, Opening the door and climbing inside of the large truck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff